Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, LillyB said:

Second, Michael ditching Snarly and Scummy for pizza with the "Q".

I was glad Michael went to the Q's because he skipped it last year, granted, for a good reason because Morgan had just died and his place really was with his grieving mom, but still.

But no actual interaction between Monica and Michael.  None on Monday, none today.  And I can't really remember the last time they had a scene where they talked.  They've been in the same place, but don't actually speak.  It's weird.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Absolutely no heat or chemistry in those scenes.  Doesn't help that between the two of them they barely have a pulse.

I hate how their scenes are being written more than the acting choices (although I'm not the person to judge their chemistry, anyway, because I was never a fan.) I would hate this if it was done to my faves. I just feel like they're not giving JaSam the proper reunion scenes, even if they don't want them paired anymore. 

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Also, gotta love how immediately defensive and bitchy Carly got when Kim had Sonny's number.  

And how insulted they both were at the idea that Oscar is going to move on from their perfect beloved Joss.

I'm really glad the writers put in the traditional pizza and singing. I count on GH each year for "We gather together".  And I really like that it was honouring Monica who gets put in the corner too often.

3 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

"Who are we supposed to be again?"

"No idea. Maybe one us is Leo? Shouldn't there be a Leo at one of these houses?"

Screenshot 2017-11-21 at 9.02.36 PM.png

It was so obliging of Avery and Leo to sleep through the celebrations.  I couldn't see, was Sam carrying Scout or was she asleep too at Alexis' all night?

• Love 4

I really don't like Maxie, but extra points for toppling that table Olivia put together. Olivia has been extra since she got married to Ned.

How did everyone get to the Qs? BMJason and Sam were at Alexis's. Did Michael call BMJason or Sam? Or maybe it was Ned who was thinking about ELQ and the stock when he was talking about the Jasons.

I thought the scene with Monica and BMJason was touching. I thought it was interesting that BMJason questions if he is real Jason because he has a relationship with Monica and how much she's been put in a corner.

• Love 11

I love how Monica got the line that encapsulated what this show SHOULD be all about:  "Families don't cut and run".

Instead the sentence that encapsulates what this show is all about is :"Everyone must worship Sonny on pain of death".

• Love 11

So Maxie really is pregnant?  I guess it'll be a UO, but I'm fine with that.  At least it'll be a baby she can raise from birth this time and not with any scandals or unnecessary drama or lies.

And might I say that the cute little bed bounce thing was the most animated I've ever seen Ryan Paevey?  I found it adorable.  Again, another UO.

• Love 4

This show's timing is driving me nuts, it never seems to coordinate with my days off and I forget to set my PVR so I have yet to see the return of Tamara Braun and I missed a "good" Dante day today...    :(

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

So Maxie really is pregnant?  I guess it'll be a UO, but I'm fine with that.  At least it'll be a baby she can raise from birth this time and not with any scandals or unnecessary drama or lies.

And might I say that the cute little bed bounce thing was the most animated I've ever seen Ryan Paevey?  I found it adorable.  Again, another UO.

Not a UO for me.  There are so few couples that I care about right now that I'm ok wth Naxie being happy, until the writers ruin it.  Loved......

Maxie : I'm pregnant

Nathan:. No you're not

too cute

• Love 5
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

And how insulted they both were at the idea that Oscar is going to move on from their perfect beloved Joss.

Sonny: Now, li-listen here, old Carly. If anyone's going to be, you know, breaking up with a-ny-bo-dy, I'm sure it'll be J. .. Jax's daughter dumping your kid and his hair.

• Love 8

It is jarring to see Tamara standing next to MB as "Kim Nero" (???) with LW in the room. As solid as I think Laura has been in the role overall - in some ways stronger than Tamara* - it's undeniable just watching them, even though I was sick of S&C long before Tamara left, that she and Benard have more chemistry than him and Laura. This is why I don't like these new roles for old vets, it never works.

I'm assuming Dr. Kim (and making her a doctor is actually an interesting angle) is the first feint to fake the audience out, tell them Burton is Drew and prolong the story longer, as I speculated in another thread. At OLTL FV intended to keep the Two Todds saga going much longer, with the mantle of the 'true Todd' being passed back and forth between them for a long while through a long mystery. I think that is the intention here, until Miller gets bored and walks or GH throws in the towel. Either way, they'll say Burton is Drew to keep it going - and it'll turn out he isn't.

(* - that being said, though I think they all have their merits and I am fine with LW in the role, if you gave me a choice Sarah Brown would be back as Carly tomorrow)

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 8

Ok.

So I tuned back in a couple of times over the last few weeks. And, yes, it was to see how they handled SB's return. So ashamed 'cause I gave them that, but I am a little surprised. 

What I'm getting is it's like Sam knows old face Jason is the real deal, but she kinda doesn't want him to be, or maybe she resents that cute face Jason is not the real Jason because she actually likes him better for who he is now. Like there is Jason before the kick into the water and there is Jason after the kick into the water, and quite frankly, although she loved both, she likes her life with cute face Jason as it is.

I'm sure that at some point Steve Burton is going to get the girl, I mean he already busted into town from an effin' skylight, but even if it's just for a little bit, it's like Sam actually loves cute face more than old face. 

• Love 8

"I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?" Stella, your foot is almost always in your mouth. Ugh, she's nothing but a talking plot point.

I had to laugh when Carly got all bristly when Kim said she knew who Sonny was and what he did. It was gross for Carly to shame Kim for not being around. For everyone to think that Joss and Oscar are going to last forever is ridiculous. They're 14.

The sloppy food shots and then Maxie collapsing the table and barfing into a napkin was great. I loved the music there. Alexis tripping and dropping the turkey was stupid. And it was so easy to clean it up and still eat it. It fell on the floor, not in a flowerbed.

"I've been trying to tell you this for days. I'm pregnant." Maxie has known for one day, two max.

I'm surprised Olivia could choke out the words to "We Gather Together."

Previews: LOL at Carly and SOnny's faces when Kim was talking to Jason "Drew" Burton.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Alexis tripping and dropping the turkey was stupid. And it was so easy to clean it up and still eat it. It fell on the floor, not in a flowerbed.

And even then, it wasn't stupid.  She didn't just trip all willy-nilly.  Danny's carelessness in putting down his backpack made her trip.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

Alexis tripping and dropping the turkey was stupid

What was even dumber is that she brought it out into the living room to show it off in the first place.  I've served my fair share of turkey over the years, I just slapped it down on the table, I didn't bring it around on a tour of the house first.  

• Love 12

I just feel like they're not giving JaSam the proper reunion scenes

It seems like every scene where SB_Jason is at Sam's condo is a reunion scene.  Those two have more chemistry than Sam and BM_Jason.  What do you mean by 'proper'?  They will kiss.  Someone will blackmail Sam and BM_Jason will continue to mope (if he hasn't been shown the door yet).

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny

My Carly will always be SJB. Didn't mind TB but she didn't feel the same character. Really don't like LW. She's made Carly unrecognizable IMO. What SJB played with insecurity/vulnerability, LW plays with smugness/conceit. 

• Love 13
13 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

I thought it was amazing that Auntie what's her name didn't scoop that turkey up, take it into the kitchen and dust it off.  I am assuming she is the only one who knows how to cook on that guest list.  I certainly would have salvaged the turkey.

I know.  There is NO WAY that turkey would have been thrown out in our house. When I was 10 years old my dad bought a fancy new rotisserie grill.  He bought a really expensive roast beef and set the grill up in the driveway.  Half way through the cook time we heard a crash.  The grill had collapsed and dad looked out the window to see the roast skewers and all rolling down the steep hill of our driveway, roll across the street and hit the curb.  I had never seen that look on dad's face before.  My stepmother warned us not to say a word to dad. He retrieved the roast, threw it in the kitchen sink, rinsed it, put it in a pan and stuck it in the oven to finish cooking.  When he served it he told us he did not want to hear us bitch about finding pebbles and gravel on the roast "just shut up and eat around it".  So no, you do not throw out an entire turking when it hits the floor in your house.  That's why we have a 5 second rule. 

Edited by movingtargetgal
  • Love 19

Mr TVEye came home early yesterday so he saw the whole show. I can't say all the curse words he said but it boiled down to "what the hell is this show, why are there two Carly's and two Jasons? This is the stupidest show ever."

Like I said, he was much more yelly about it all, I had no answers except TFGH. He also asked why anyone in the world would be afraid of tiny Sonny. I told him we just have to go with it because the writers suck.

On another note, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone except any and all Corinthos. Special Happy Thanksgiving to Monica, the "We Gather Together" song was the best part of the show.

PS: was that supposed to be some cute little in-joke by having old Carly stand next to Sonny?

• Love 7
On 11/23/2017 at 5:24 AM, Asp Burger said:

"I did those things when I was in my Dark Place / You did those things when you were in your Dark Place."  

Also a song on the album "General Hospital: Electronic Dance Remix".

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, sunnyface said:

It seems like every scene where SB_Jason is at Sam's condo is a reunion scene.  Those two have more chemistry than Sam and BM_Jason.  What do you mean by 'proper'?  They will kiss.  Someone will blackmail Sam and BM_Jason will continue to mope (if he hasn't been shown the door yet).

Their scenes have been incredibly odd so far (outside of the initial rescue stuff), especially yesterday's scenes which were downright awkward.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, sunnyface said:

I'm going to answer this in a severely unbiased way because I don't think they have more chemistry than KeMo and BM (who are victims to terribly boring writing and stories) and I don't like JaSam. So here goes:

Sam should be beside herself right now. Not going to work, not snuggling with NuJason. She has this attitude and snark and annoyance with OGJason, who has just come back after losing five years of his life. Someone else took his place and is walking around town as HIM. She has no sympathy for him? She doesn't want to know what happened to him? She just feels sorry for NuJason? "I love my husband blah blah" in every damn scene doesn't fit with Sam's character or how she'd ever react in this situation. And the whole "she's mature now with kids" or the "OGJason left his family the night he was shot!" arguments don't work with me. None of those arguments mattered when the writers very quickly had Sam running to who she believed was Jason. I also don't buy the "she loves NuJason because he put her first before Sonny and Carly." Literally earlier this year she named those two godparents to her freaking CHILD. Again, Sam changes as the direction of the wind changes.

Also, Sam should be questioning her entire relationship with Drew. Does he really love her for her? Or was it because he has Jason's memories? 

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 12

The triangle will be played (+Kim as Drew's former flame), I just don't believe it's going to be all that great for several reasons, but I'll keep my mouth shut on that stuff.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1

Sam should be beside herself right now.

Sounds fine to me.  I haven't felt anything but a good-friends vibe between Sam and BM-Jason.  Perhaps its not sparks - but rather unspoken dialogue between SB_Jason and Sam.  The only positive thing that I don't mind about Jason Morgan (x2)  is that the character takes away some of the screen time that probably would have been allotted to Sonny.  I wish that both Jasons and Sam (along with Sonny, Franco and Carly) were on a bus departing out of Port Charles.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, sunnyface said:

I wish that both Jasons and Sam (along with Sonny, Franco and Carly) were on a bus departing out of Port Charles.

My dream right here. 

27 minutes ago, Hater said:

The triangle will be played (+Kim as Drew's former flame), I just don't believe it's going to be all that great for several reasons, but I'll keep my mouth shut on that stuff.

I think it's obvious two actors want to remain paired, and I usually don't care because what they want shouldn't matter, but it's way too obvious on-screen in some scenes and I'm not feeling it.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

My dream right here. 

I think it's obvious two actors want to remain paired, and I usually don't care because what they want shouldn't matter, but it's way too obvious on-screen in some scenes and I'm not feeling it.

It's very obvious but I also think it's obvious on Burton's part too.  Not to the extent of maybe her but those scenes yesterday felt like "let's move this on and recite lines."  Maybe there will be a change if the dialogue changes a bit, we'll see.   

Edited by Hater
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Hater said:

"let's move this on and recite lines." 

That was SB's mantra on the show the last few years he was around.  Silly to hope for more I guess, like actually being invested in the storyline.

23 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

She knows the truth. She knows who Jason Morgan is, lol. It ain't Huglife. She is lying, in my eyes. Straight up.

Same DNA, same face, same memories.  She may think it's SBJason who is the real one but she can't know for sure.  Science is isn't subjective, no matter what Kelly Craft says.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

That was SB's mantra on the show the last few years he was around.  Silly to hope for more I guess, like actually being invested in the storyline.

For sure. He slept walked the last five years he was Jason, that's when I completely let go of that character and don't give a shit about Jasus or his little reunion tour.   But in my opinion, I'm just getting that feel.  Obviously others feel different, I just don't think they want to work with each other all that much.  They'll do their jobs but it comes across for me that there is some weird "let's move it forward" vibe between the two.  

Edited by Hater
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Same DNA, same face, same memories.  She may think it's SBJason who is the real one but she can't know for sure.  Science is isn't subjective, no matter what Kelly Craft says.

Science doesn't matter. Sam talks to him as if he's Jason Morgan. That's all I care about. She knows. 

39 minutes ago, Hater said:

Obviously others feel different, I just don't think they want to work with each other all that much.  They'll do their jobs but it comes across for me that there is some weird "let's move it forward" vibe between the two.  

That's how I've kinda seen the scenes, as well. I don't feel love or even one-sided love. Some of it just comes off as annoyance.

18 hours ago, jsbt said:

(* - that being said, though I think they all have their merits and I am fine with LW in the role, if you gave me a choice Sarah Brown would be back as Carly tomorrow)

I'm not sure SJB would work s Carly anymore.  Brown's Carly was defined by her vulnerability, but from the second she left until now, the defining characteristic of Carly has been her overweening, smug sense of entitlement.  I'm sure SJB could play the hell out of that, but it wouldn't be the same.

13 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

"I did those things when I was in my Dark Place / You did those things when you were in your Dark Place."  

"It was all the fault of The Darkness."

;)

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, yowsah1 said:

I'm not sure SJB would work s Carly anymore.  Brown's Carly was defined by her vulnerability, but from the second she left until now, the defining characteristic of Carly has been her overweening, smug sense of entitlement.

Oh, SBr's Carly had that in her last two years or so, imo. Sooo much of that.

I think a lot of Carly's vulnerability from when SBr played her also had to do with that the character was 22. A lot of what made her vulnerable was due to that and wouldn't work with the character anymore.

• Love 5

Agreed on the later years of the Sarah Brown Carly (the "I am Mrs. Sonny Corinthos!" period). She could be every bit as smug as the Laura Wright one. I do think Sarah Brown gave the most complex performances, but she had the best material too. The character's hold on security was the most tenuous then. Even when she was smug and throwing her weight around, reveling in her status as mob queen/cosmetics mogul, you could always tell that if this foundation she had built were to crumble, so would she. Everything she had had been given to her, and could be taken away just as easily.  

Nowadays, the character is too well armored personally and professionally. She's moved from one husband to another a few times. She's the mother of adult (or getting there) children. She has a lot of friends. She's a successful businesswoman in her own right. There's a limit to how bad things can get for her, realistically, and Laura Wright plays that. Wright certainly can play a desperate, clutching character. I'm sure if she had moved smoothly from Cassie on GL to an earlier model of Carly, she would have been different.  

Come to think of it, Wright is the only one who has never played a Carly who could lose big time. Very early Tamara Braun had that pathetic period when Carly's FBI scheme was exposed, Sonny washed his hands of her, and she was wearing the wedding gown and chasing him all over town, crying and begging. Jennifer Bransford's version had the breakdown, when she was hallucinating Faith everywhere and stabbing people with a sickle.  

• Love 7
7 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Also, Sam should be questioning her entire relationship with Drew. Does he really love her for her? Or was it because he has Jason's memories? 

I think she's definitely doing that. But I just don't see her as being nasty to Burton. I think she's been very decent, especially the other day. She clearly on some level knows it's him and wants him, but is torn and confused. That was the subtext of her dialogue and the scenes, which were decently written, especially her monologue. I never liked OG Jasam but I think Kelly gave those scenes full emotional commitment. You can tell when she's not there - she was really in it.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, jsbt said:

I think she's definitely doing that. But I just don't see her as being nasty to Burton. I think she's been very decent, especially the other day. She clearly on some level knows it's him and wants him, but is torn and confused. That was the subtext of her dialogue and the scenes, which were decently written, especially her monologue. I never liked OG Jasam but I think Kelly gave those scenes full emotional commitment. You can tell when she's not there - she was really in it.

I don't think she's being nasty, lol. And my comments aren't directed at Kelly's commitment. I just think Sam has this unexplainable attitude with OG that I don't understand. He hasn't done anything to her. They're both victims. And yet she's like raising her voice to him and being snarky ("Are you gonna get on your motorcycle and ride away?" Like what the hell? Yes, Sam, the same motorcycle that you gifted NuJason the night you found out about him). 

• Love 3

Sam is in love with both men supposedly...that's what her grand dialogue was suppose to be about yesterday. But then gets all kissy faced with Drew after talking with Jason and looks incredibly happy to be with him.  There's a disconnect there for me.  I'm just not feeling these scenes with them.  I would have never guessed they were paired on screen as long as they were based on what I've seen so far.

And I do think it's coming, I just don't think it will register emotionally with me because it hasn't yet. It feels very formal.  That's the only way I can describe it.  The show is not telling me thus far that the OG couple is the one I should be rooting for. 

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1

Let’s not forget that Borg treated Sam like shit because she wanted to keep the baby they thought might have been the product of rape. Two days of acceptance does not make up for the way BorgJason treated her that entire time. Her reactions to him may be unresolved anger that’s now coming up because she’s finally seeing the face she should have beaten into a pulp back then.

I will never agree with the majority that loved Jason/Robin and have always thought it severely damaged her as a viable character and continues to damage her to this day (seriously, where are her children and husband while she flew in during Thanksgiving to kiss the Borg’s ass once again?), so I will just say that I hope if Robin hasn’t already returned to her family in California, the rest of her visit is devoted to Mac and Felicia and Anna, who actually give a crap about her.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, katie9918 said:

I will never agree with the majority that loved Jason/Robin and have always thought it severely damaged her as a viable character and continues to damage her to this day (seriously, where are her children and husband while she flew in during Thanksgiving to kiss the Borg’s ass once again?), so I will just say that I hope if Robin hasn’t already returned to her family in California, the rest of her visit is devoted to Mac and Felicia and Anna, who actually give a crap about her.

The kids *were* with her.  She explained Noah was napping and Emma was visiting a friend during the scenes at Anna.  

• Love 5
10 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

She's probably questioning her feelings for both the Jasons.  With everything so mixed up no wonder she doesn't want to deal with the situation. Even less does she want to have to make the decision for SBJason.

But while BJason may have initially felt what he did for her because of the Jason memories, he's still with her after three years, had a child with her and decided to leave the bidness for her and the children.  At this point, what he feels for her is because of what he himself feels for her.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Even less does she want to have to make the decision for SBJason.

All he's been doing is thinking about her and not wanting to hurt her. It's not as if he's selfishly wanting her to make a choice. She hasn't even gone to see him. If he never came over, would she have even tried to seek him out? I haven't seen a second of her sympathizing with him the way she's been handholding NuJason. It's still early in the story, though, so I'm letting a lot of this stuff go. But the end of the last episode was still ridiculous. Although I'm not sure if that was a writers choice or KeMo's.

2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

The kids *were* with her.  She explained Noah was napping and Emma was visiting a friend during the scenes at Anna.  

Robin is also just a guest star. She does not have to have her kids with her every time she visits for 3 or so episodes.

• Love 4

Noah is young enough that Robin shouldn't be traveling without him. Fortunately he joined Avery and Leo in sleeping through the week.

49 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

All he's been doing is thinking about her and not wanting to hurt her. It's not as if he's selfishly wanting her to make a choice.

As Carly said, SJason isn't going to fight for her and BJason is.   (Even a broken clock is right twice a day.)

Giving Sam the responsibility to make the decision of whether he is going to fight to find out his real identity or not seems selfish to me. He's  asking her to do the heavy emotional labour.

1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Why is everyone calling Olivia Jerome, Liv? It’s.driving.me.nuts.

I assume it's to distinguish her from Olivia Quartermaine.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Giving Sam the responsibility to make the decision of whether he is going to fight to find out his real identity or not seems selfish to me. He's  asking her to do the heavy emotional labour.

He doesn't need to fight to find out his real identity. He already knows who he is. He asked her if she wanted him to stop Diane because he knows the answer will disrupt her life and also disrupt NuJason because he will be revealed to be Drew. That's not selfish. That's being a martyr, if anything.

6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

As Carly said, SJason isn't going to fight for her and BJason is.   (Even a broken clock is right twice a day.)

OGJason isn't going to fight for her. That's never been his style. He lets people go for the sake of their safety/happiness/etc. And mopes from afar before he eventually replaces them with someone else. It's how the character has always been. Although I'm sure if he DID fight for Sam now he'd be considered an asshole for that, too.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

All he's been doing is thinking about her and not wanting to hurt her. It's not as if he's selfishly wanting her to make a choice. She hasn't even gone to see him. If he never came over, would she have even tried to seek him out? I haven't seen a second of her sympathizing with him the way she's been handholding NuJason. It's still early in the story, though, so I'm letting a lot of this stuff go. But the end of the last episode was still ridiculous. Although I'm not sure if that was a writers choice or KeMo's.

The end, meaning the kiss on Drew's forehead? lol.

Either way I think it's coming.  She's eventually going to crack and start making eyes and kissing Jason. 

Edited by Hater
5 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I just think Sam has this unexplainable attitude with OG that I don't understand. He hasn't done anything to her. They're both victims. And yet she's like raising her voice to him and being snarky ("Are you gonna get on your motorcycle and ride away?")

She's angry because she doesn't want him to leave. Sam's always done that routine with Jason. But despite that outburst, no, I don't think she's been cold or nasty to him at all.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I'm going to answer this in a severely unbiased way because I don't think they have more chemistry than KeMo and BM (who are victims to terribly boring writing and stories) and I don't like JaSam. So here goes:

Sam should be beside herself right now. Not going to work, not snuggling with NuJason. She has this attitude and snark and annoyance with OGJason, who has just come back after losing five years of his life. Someone else took his place and is walking around town as HIM. She has no sympathy for him? She doesn't want to know what happened to him? She just feels sorry for NuJason? "I love my husband blah blah" in every damn scene doesn't fit with Sam's character or how she'd ever react in this situation. And the whole "she's mature now with kids" or the "OGJason left his family the night he was shot!" arguments don't work with me. None of those arguments mattered when the writers very quickly had Sam running to who she believed was Jason. I also don't buy the "she loves NuJason because he put her first before Sonny and Carly." Literally earlier this year she named those two godparents to her freaking CHILD. Again, Sam changes as the direction of the wind changes.

You're joking, right?!  Sam and Jake Doe were never romantically interested in each other until she found out his real identity.  I was okay with Jake Doe being angry at Elizabeth, but he never once asked her why she lied or took a step back and looked at how this woman embraced him from day one.  Sam left her home with Patrick to begin throwing her past with JakeDoeFakeJason in his face and only chased after him because of his "name' and not because she fell head over heels in love with the man.

21 hours ago, Hater said:

For sure. He slept walked the last five years he was Jason, that's when I completely let go of that character and don't give a shit about Jasus or his little reunion tour.   But in my opinion, I'm just getting that feel.  Obviously others feel different, I just don't think they want to work with each other all that much.  They'll do their jobs but it comes across for me that there is some weird "let's move it forward" vibe between the two.  

This should have happened when JaSam broke up in 2007, but KeMo and Frons wanted version 2.0 in 2008 and SBu was stuck in that pairing.  It is 2017 and SBu is back after being off the show for five years and KeMo clearly wants to move away (finally!..sheesh) from JaSam/SBu and I am happy that she maybe getting her wish.  However, the second BM finds a primetime gig, I am sure KeMo will be back to pimping OGJaSam/SBu.  Blech.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

OGJason isn't going to fight for her. That's never been his style. He lets people go for the sake of their safety/happiness/etc. And mopes from afar before he eventually replaces them with someone else. It's how the character has always been. Although I'm sure if he DID fight for Sam now he'd be considered an asshole for that, too.

In real life, people who are martyrs can be very selfish.  They drain those around them and don't validate the feelings of others.

Assuming that SB is the real Jason (because this is a soap opera after all and Steve Burton has the status), he wouldn't be doing BJason any favors to let him continue living a lie.  Sure, it will be tough when he finds out the truth but then he can start figuring out who he is without the Borg baggage.  Even less would he be helping Sam, Danny or Jake.

Also Sonny, Carly and Michael will never accept BJAson as the real Jason if SJason just drops it.  They'll keep rejecting him in favor of the ass-kissing Borg.  Diane too.  Jason's kids don't deserve that.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Darklazr said:

This should have happened when JaSam broke up in 2007, but KeMo and Frons wanted version 2.0 in 2008 and SBu was stuck in that pairing.  It is 2017 and SBu is back after being off the show for five years and KeMo clearly wants to move away (finally!..sheesh) from JaSam/SBu and I am happy that she maybe getting her wish.  However, the second BM finds a primetime gig, I am sure KeMo will be back to pimping OGJaSam/SBu.  Blech.

When did Kemo request JaSam 2.0? I recall her pushing LuSam hard and was happy about it. They were even doing meetings. I remember GV in an interview where GV stated he knew once his character wasn't with Sam any longer he would be back burned.  Even when Kemo wasn't with OGJaSam she was still receiving storyline.

• Love 4