Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

(edited)

As if boosting Sam's iron level with give her more energy. Sam will need uppers for that to happen.

Sonny glaring behind Dr. James dePaiva totally cracked me up. Why has Sam been hallucinating Sonny anyway? 

LOL at Alexis fleeing the MetroCourt when Curtis and Jordan came in. I don't blame her. Stella is rude and unbearable. So naturally we'll find out it's due to a brain tumor/aneurysm/virus.

I am not liking the current Anna/Andre stuttering around what they want. Just say what you want. Gah.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I am not liking the current Anna/Andre stuttering around what they want. Just say what you want. Gah.

Andre's reticence was refreshing. I thought those two would be tearing their clothes off after the dance. Instead, Jordan and Curtis did the deed. (Loved the purple highlights shining on their perfect skin.) I don't understand Jordan's regrets and her apparent feelings of shame when they ran across Aunt Stella later. Maybe Jordan is so hung up on sex that she will accept it with anyone, yet later she feels repugnance or regret when she realizes whom she chose to bed. I don't understand why Stella gets to Jordan so easily. Stella's collapse was a surprise...maybe she's the one with a brain tumah.

1 hour ago, Linny said:

Sam's hallucinations are so silly, and it's ridiculous that she won't tell anyone about them. Her battle with anxiety had the potential to be powerful and relatable, and instead it's been reduced to something outlandish and dumb.

Meanwhile, Sam's doctor visit was very strange. Along with a blood test, he should have been giving her a complete exam, including urine screen, chest X-ray, blood sugar, thyroid, and hormone levels. He never asked if she was having headaches, dizziness, or localized pain. He should have shown a light into her pupils, listened to chest and bowel sounds. He didn't ask if she could be pregnant again. Presumably, she told him about any medications she was taking, but he should have asked her about recreational drug use too. In fact, her interview sounded more psychological than physical. (Usually physical symptoms are given immediate attention.) She had a hallucination right in front of him, but he didn't pick it up. And  I've never seen surgical tools displayed openly in an exam room unless a surgical procedure was planned for the appointment.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 7
(edited)

With 3 stab wounds (minimum), I doubt if Sonny is going to make it to Olivia's and Ned's wedding. Unless that whole scene was yet another hallucination/walking nightmare of Sam's.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Did they say what Dr. James DePaiva's name is?

When he introduced himself to Sam, it sounded like Dr. David Bench, but when Jason walked up later, I thought he said Dr. Finch.  It's hard to tell when everyone mumbles.  

3 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Why was Nina yelling and screaming at Anna when she was the one that called her?

Because that's how Nina rolls.  

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Why has Sam been hallucinating Sonny anyway? 

Because she thinks he'll take Jason away from her, like the last time.  

1 hour ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Meanwhile, Sam's doctor visit was very strange.

Agreed.  But at the same time, Sam wasn't spilling her guts about her symptoms either.  She didn't say she's hallucinating greasy mysoginistic mobsters.  

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Perkie said:
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Why has Sam been hallucinating Sonny anyway? 

Because she thinks he'll take Jason away from her, like the last time.  

Is this supposed to be connected to Helena's curse, or is it standard GH wimmins-be-crazy?

You know what? Never mind. It's stupid no matter what the reason is.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Is this supposed to be connected to Helena's curse, or is it standard GH wimmins-be-crazy?

Depends on the day of the week.  Days ending with a Y are because of Helena and days ending with a Y are wimmin be crazy.  But three weeks from next Tuesday, it will change completely to whatever shiny object was in the writing room that day.  

• Love 14

Sorry to be late about this post but I'm a month behind on GH. There were work issues that prevented me watching my DVR. Anyhoo, I'm watching the 6/617 (Yup! A month behind) and, my question is has William DeVry ever held a baby? He is practically smothering baby Scout. He is rubbing her head so hard that the baby looks like she is trying to get away from him. Hopefully, I'll be caught up by the weekend. I should be able to catch up on a month of shows by Sunday, right? LOL!!! Not to mention this weeks episodes. 

1 hour ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Unless that whole scene was yet another hallucination/walking nightmare of Sam's

Since I never get what I want, I'm pretty sure it didn't really happen.

Though how cool would it be if it had.  The story practically writes itself.  

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, Perkie said:

When he introduced himself to Sam, it sounded like Dr. David Bench, but when Jason walked up later, I thought he said Dr. Finch.  It's hard to tell when everyone mumbles. 

Watching the scenes again online, I'm hearing Bench, Dr. David Bench.

And yeah, the scenes play weirdly because they don't identify what type of doctor he is, why Doctor Lee referred Sam to him, and the writing goes back and forth between Sam talking like he's a marriage counselor and him running tests like a physician.

It's a bizarre-o introduction, but still good to see JDP.

• Love 4

What was the point of Sam agreeing to see a doctor to "fix" her if she wouldn't even tell him what was wrong?  Shut up, Sam.

Sonny, yes, it's soooo hilarious that Sam might've been "mad" that Jason came back from warning you with a bullet wound.  Oh, what a riot! 

Gotta love how Auntie Stella is lecturing Curtis about him ruining the good family name as she throws a Kardashian-level tantrum at PC's finest dining establishment (ha ha).

If only there was a chance in Hell the last scene actually happened and wasn't a Sam hallucination.  Then Sonny could die and Sam could get carted off the Ferncliffe and be a wig on a stick, thus taking care of two of my most hated characters.

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

What was the point of Sam agreeing to see a doctor to "fix" her if she wouldn't even tell him what was wrong?

To placate Jason.  And she knows better than to reveal the depth of her paranoia.  And if the doctor were to "fix" her, then she wouldn't be under Helena's spell/curse. 

I think the last scene was a hallucination, because Sam and Sonny are alone and there's no way they're going to do this without a gawking audience.  So, Ned and Olivia's wedding.

• Love 3

I tunes in today for Anna and Andre. Squee! It's about damn time. Now they will probably be hemming and hawing for another week while we have to suffer through more Sam and moobster hallucinations. 

Stella is so toxic. I did like her conversation with Alexis. Really loving Molly's hair as well- good to know that he writers have screwed up her relationship with TJ.

MS has really toned down Nina- she's watchable now. Why are we supposed to feel sorry for Valentin when he stole the Chimera and killed Nicolas? It does help that the actor is sympathetic, but come on. 

• Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, twoods said:

Stella is so toxic. I did like her conversation with Alexis.

I didn't like Stella's passive-aggressive bitchiness. It's like she was just waiting for an opening to make some snippy comment about how terrible Curtis and/or Jordan is. Alexis doesn't really care, Stella. And I continue to be surprised that Stella has no problem with TJ being in an interracial relationship. There's been absolutely no discussion whatsoever about that. I don't believe Stella is peachy keen with TJ living with a rich white girl. How will she feel when she finds out Molly has mob ties? Will Sonny have to dimple her into submission?

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 5
(edited)
11 hours ago, ciarra said:

I think the last scene was a hallucination, because Sam and Sonny are alone and there's no way they're going to do this without a gawking audience.  So, Ned and Olivia's wedding.

OK so in a backhanded way this supports my argument that Olivia should not wear white to her wedding. Sonny's blood gonna end up all over her, doncha know. At least if she wore pink or rose it would be less glaring.

It's amusing (to me at least) that apparently Ned's "type" is often a woman with a Tony Soprano tough-guy hometown and accent. Olivia and Lois (Brook Lyn's mother) both sound and act like unrefined gangster molls.

If weird Sam really did stab Sonny, I hope she hit some vital organs.  Unfortunately, Jason is gonna be right on her heels and will save the Dimpled One if he really was stabbed.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

And I continue to be surprised that Stella has no problem with TJ being in an interracial relationship. There's been absolutely no discussion whatsoever about that.

I thought this was alluded to in a previous conversation, where Stella said something like, "In my day" when talking about the relationship.  It was very subtle, but there.

Anna is acting very strange and unlike herself. After openly propositioning Andre after their dance, she followed him to the hospital to "take up where we left off". How completely inappropriate and unprofessional!! Even if he isn't acting as her shrink right now, it's never appropriate for a shrink and a former patient or current patient to get sexually involved.

And when a frantic Nina was trying to get some helpful advice about Valentin on trial in the Netherlands, Anna acted like she was in a trance and then as if she was annoyed to be brought into the matter. Are we really sure that this is Anna we are seeing, or has Alex crept back into her twin's life?

I'm not so sure now that Sonny's stabbing is Sam's hallucination. He was wearing the same color shirt when he was talking to Jason and when Sam came into the restaurant.

2 hours ago, comosedice said:

When is Franco expected back? I'm bored. Have mercy! His absence has been so damn long. There better be a good explanation for it.

He was absent because the show and the actor were in contract negotiations for a while, and the show couldn't write him in during that time.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ciarra said:
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

And I continue to be surprised that Stella has no problem with TJ being in an interracial relationship. There's been absolutely no discussion whatsoever about that.

I thought this was alluded to in a previous conversation, where Stella said something like, "In my day" when talking about the relationship.  It was very subtle, but there.

Yes, it was alluded to and subtle. WTF? This is Stella. She called out the police commissioner for being a faithless whore in front of her employees with no trouble, but an interracial couple makes her shy? I'm not saying she has to have a problem with TJ and Molly, but for her to get all dainty about it, when she's had absolutely no problems expressing herself on every other topic under the sun, is OOC for me.

• Love 1

Watching Olivia get drunk and disorderly and thrown in jail made me miss Tracy, because I know she would have responded with the perfect facial expression and some choice color commentary. It's not the same without her. Poor Olivia, stuck having a party at her workplace and mistakenly assaulting a firefighter who was only there because her brother-in-law is a dumbass. Hopefully the marriage won't be as unfortunate as the bachelorette party.

I'm so hateful that giving Stella a health crisis isn't going to make me have sympathy for her. She sucks and I'm never going to care.

Enough with the tedious hallucinations. I see enough of Sonny as it is, I don't need fantasy versions of him popping up all over town, too.

• Love 11

There's something really gross about the narrative of this Sam/Sonny story, that she's being allowed to say these 100% correct things about Sonny, but they're only being said so they can be dismissed since Sam is crazy, delusional, etc.  Really not liking it.

Ned's super happy that the Quartermaines are back together...still no mention of whether his ONLY DAUGHTER will be attending his wedding, though.

Everything Carly and Sonny said re: Joss/Jax made me see red.

That was sure a lot of STUFF! with Olivia today.

• Love 7

Once again, Joss comes across as a smart, sensible, straight forward young adult, knowing full well just how full of shit Carly is and Carly comes across as a foot stomping, tantrum throwing "I'm not the bad guy!" whining child.  Sonny typically alternates between not giving any fucks and sulking when it comes to the Joss problem HE 100% created.

The Bachelorette/Bachelor parties were embarrassing dull fests. Michael, Dillon and Dante? That's it?  Olivia getting drunk alone in 15 minutes? She doesn't even get the semblance of a party? And Ned insisting he'd walk through fire before hurting Olivia.  Really? Because I don't remember you walking through fire when you completely 100% dumped Olivia and Leo at the height of the "Julian's the dad" secret, despite insisting you NEVER would do that, and completely left that shitpile for her to deal with (which Alexis cleaned up) to go be a rock star. Such bullcrap from Ned.

And what kind of cop would EVER think Olivia was a hooker? Found in HER hotel, drunk off her ass, wearing a 'Bride to be' tiara and pink boa, mistakenly trying to grind on a firefighter she thought was a stripper.  Really GH?  The writers are morons.

• Love 6

What exactly was Olivia arrested for?  Solicitation?  She was in her own hotel room.  I don't understand!!

Outtakes of the day (if anyone else noticed)  1-the opening scene of the guys at the bachelor party, Ned says Michael cheated on that hand and tosses the cards, which go flying on the floor.  Both Dom and Chad start laughing and have to hide it.      2-the first scene with Laura and Olivia, before she gets drunk, I don't remember Olivia's line but Genie breaks characters and starts to laugh.  

Anyone else notice the running shoes Emme was wearing.  Finally sensible shoes on a twelve month pregnant woman instead of those 9 inch heels these people wear.  

Apparently they've changed the Oscar actor, since the first one got another job.  Can I say how boring it is to watch two people texting each other.  

I thought KeMo did a decent job in the opening, fake scene with Sonny, though I did feel like Mo was overexagerating.  I mean, I've never been stabbed three times with a scalpel, so I'm sure it would hurt like heck, but it's such a small blade would you really fall all over the place and be in agony?  

7 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

still no mention of whether his ONLY DAUGHTER will be attending his wedding, though.

Not to mention, Olivia is always and has been always about family, yet none of the Falconeris are going to show up for her one and only wedding?  Why wasn't Kiki at the bachelorette party?  Monica?  Sam?  Alice?  Alexis?  They are all six degrees of Kevin Bacon seperated from her.  

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Not to mention, Olivia is always and has been always about family, yet none of the Falconeris are going to show up for her one and only wedding?  Why wasn't Kiki at the bachelorette party?  Monica?  Sam?  Alice?  Alexis?  They are all six degrees of Kevin Bacon seperated from her.  

Great point about the extended Falconeri clan, there are supposed to be a big gaggle of them, right?

Was glad to see Monica, in the previews, got the day off from being Jason and Sam's au pair to be at the wedding.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

Was glad to see Monica, in the previews, got the day off from being Jason and Sam's au pair to be at the wedding.

Ahhh, we don't get previews here, so good to know that she'll be there, I guess in place of Tracy (which would be really sweet but ten bucks says that won't be the case)

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Perkie said:

What exactly was Olivia arrested for?  Solicitation?  She was in her own hotel room.  I don't understand!!

I haven't seen today's ep yet, but I don't think location matters when it comes to solicitation. It's about making a monetary deal for sex. (IANAL, but I was a juror on a DUI case last week, and I watched L&O, so I know stuff.)

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It's about making a monetary deal for sex. (IA

But I don't think that happened (they didn't show us that part).  She's drunk in bed, half naked, wearing a tiara that says "bride to be".  Knock on the door.  Real fireman checking the place out.  She thinks he's the entertainment, drags him in and takes off his firejacket.  Then we see her locked up in jail.    I do not believe Olivia would have said anything about sex to him, though she might have tossed some dollar bills at him.  

It was all so dumb.  

• Love 3

Maybe Olivia was arrested for attacking the firefighter.

Speaking of which, I thought the extras playing the firefighter and the police officer at the jail were awfully cute.

(edited)
24 minutes ago, Perkie said:

She's drunk in bed, half naked, wearing a tiara that says "bride to be".  Knock on the door.  Real fireman checking the place out.  She thinks he's the entertainment, drags him in and takes off his firejacket.  Then we see her locked up in jail.  

Sounds like a case of assault, then.

Gross, Olivia. And totally NOT FUNNY, Show.

Edited by dubbel zout

I didn't mind that the bachelor/bachelorette stuff didn't have many people, although of course the reason why they were sparse is annoying. Better to be sparse than have Franco mixing it up with them. Although, where were Kiki and bestie Carly? Did they give a reason why they weren't there? I might have missed it.

That was weird how they transitioned Olivia in the room straight to being locked up. They don't often do that. 

Texting may have been one of the worst things to ever happen to tv. There's just really no great way to potray it.

• Love 2
Just now, ulkis said:

Although, where were Kiki and bestie Carly? Did they give a reason why they weren't there? I might have missed it.

Laura said they were supposed to meet a bunch of people after they finished at the hotel, but Olivia got so drunk that they cancelled the plans. Meanwhile, Carly had scenes with Josh who was told that Jax was going to be Abu Dhabi and she couldn't live with him. Then Carly got the call from the hotel that there was a fire at the hotel with the guys bachelor's party. Then she went to see Sonny about Joss. Finally, she came back to the hotel and sat with Laura asking where Olivia was where she was told that Olivia got drunk and was put to bed.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Ned's super happy that the Quartermaines are back together...still no mention of whether his ONLY DAUGHTER will be attending his wedding, though.

The writers probably don't even know/remember Ned has a daughter.

1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Speaking of which, I thought the extras playing the firefighter and the police officer at the jail were awfully cute.

They really were. Better looking than probably every current male cast member except maybe Curtis.

The bachelor/bachelorette stuff was bad and dumb, but it was the kind of bad and dumb that I personally enjoy.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
(edited)

I should have known that Sam stabbing Sonny was too good to be true.  Great truth-telling though.  Hope that's not part of the hallucinations.

How is it that Olivia got arrested?  She was drunk in a private place, not a public one. She didn't ask the fire fighter for money.  And if Carly had been doing her damned job of tellig the guests why there was a firefighter there and introducing him instead of running to Sonny again, there wouldn't have been a problem at all.

I completely fail to understand why Joss can't live with Jax even though he is in Abu Dhabi.   It sounds like a good idea to me. There are English language schools there, the ones the diplomats' kids attend.  It would not only broaden her horizons and teach her Arabic, a new language (shokra) , it would get her out of the Carly/Sonny reunion and give her a chance to see things from a different perspective.  Bonus, no alcohol!

On 2017-07-05 at 3:59 PM, dubbel zout said:

As if boosting Sam's iron level with give her more energy. Sam will need uppers for that to happen.

A double dose  of uppers.

They better not pin this on post-partum depression.  It's like no post-partum depression I've seen.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 6
(edited)

The dumb camera effect made it clear Sam was hallucinating stabbing Sonny. More's the pity for us.

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I completely fail to understand why Joss can't live with Jax even though he is in Abu Dhabi.

It's ridiculous. Plot-point writing at its worst. They should have Jax traveling to a bunch of places over six months, not traveling to one place for six months. Idiots.

I really like lippy Joss. Keep giving it to Carly! Has Sonny ever apologized in person to Joss for deporting Jax, or has Carly been the one telling her he feels badly? ETA: He does it tomorrow, apparently. Way to be prompt, jerk face.

4 hours ago, Perkie said:

Apparently they've changed the Oscar actor, since the first one got another job.

From the picture they showed during the texting, he looks much less interesting (i.e., much blander) than the first one.

3 hours ago, ulkis said:

That was weird how they transitioned Olivia in the room straight to being locked up. They don't often do that. 

I didn't mind. I'm glad she was locked up. Just because the stripper was male doesn't make that scene any less gross.

Stella, maybe you wouldn't have stroked out if you didn't scream at Jordan every time you saw her. Ugh. 

Sam needs to take Jason up on his offer to help. One way she can get more sleep is if he takes the 3 a.m. diaper change.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Has Sonny ever apologized in person to Joss for deporting Jax, or has Carly been the one telling her he feels badly? ETA: He does it tomorrow, apparently. Way to be prompt, jerk face.

He's only apologizing because Carly basically informed him today that Joss was standing in the way of his getting laid.

• Love 11
(edited)
On 7/2/2017 at 11:31 PM, Chairperson Meow said:

I actually think that's how they're gonna resolve this.  Reasons, Helena.  But tbh Helena switching the Jasons is perfect revenge.  If I recall correctly, she's the reason Nik learned Jake was Jason.  So, say she wanted revenge on everyone.  She gives Nik false info, effectively turning everyone (almost) against him- including Sam, daughter of Alexis, she tricks Liz into thinking she is marrying Jason- knowing Liz would not tell anyone especially since Lucky magically found alive Jake, she turns Sam's world upside down, and gets to screw with the Q' s.   If BM would be AJ, it'd be a sweeter revenge.   The perfect plan, so to speak.  

It would be more dramatic, and solve a lot of in-show problems, if BM turned out to be the Real Franco (Helena could still be involved in this, her plan for revenge could just be that much more evil).  It gives BM some dramatic stuff to go out on, gets RoHo out of Franco hell (he can turn out to be Todd, or Victor Lord, Jr., or Scott's Son Who Is Not Franco, or whatever), and can act as a wham-bam-super-mellerdramatic Welcome Back story for SBu.

On 7/3/2017 at 4:38 AM, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Franco is a serial-rapist killer who has never been remorseful in any convincing way. Stop with the excuses and bizarre plot turns for Franco; he can't be redeemed. Nobody else can get a brain tumor so that it "redeems" Franco/Freako. Franco is never sorry. He's not a victim. Don't the show writers get it?

In a word:  No.

7 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

There's something really gross about the narrative of this Sam/Sonny story, that she's being allowed to say these 100% correct things about Sonny, but they're only being said so they can be dismissed since Sam is crazy, delusional, etc.  Really not liking it.

This is the way it always goes on this shitshow.  The writers always pretend like they are addressing fan complaints and concerns, but they always bring them up in a context that just screams, "YOU'RE WRONG, FANS!!!  SHUT UP!!!!

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 3
On July 5, 2017 at 7:06 PM, TVbitch said:

I do not want to hear Curtis say "Auntie" even one more time. Please make it stop. 

I don't mind the auntie if he would address her that way, but refer to her as his aunt.  

I am pleased that Stella's malady was a stroke, and she mentioned high blood pressure.  Both are a big issue in the black community, and it cannot be talked about enough, IMO.

4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

They better not pin this on post-partum depression.  It's like no post-partum depression I've seen.

Actually women with severe PPD have hallucinations of their baby being harmed.   Brooke Shields talked of having visions of her baby being thrown against the wall.  Other mothers have talked about seeing knives flying at their baby.  

In the most extreme PPD cases, women can experience postpartum psychosis and harm their children - think Andea Yates.  So Sam fearing for a loved one and then hurting a loved one are accurate (in severe cases).  I don't have a problem with it at all.  The issue is the person she's hallucinating killing, is a person she has every right to be angry with.  I know the show is too gutless to make her a danger to her baby, or if they did, they'd write it stupidly like Robin sticking Emma in a tree and then being called a hero. 

So far I think they handled Robin's PPD better.  The detachment with Emma, to the extent she left baby Emma in a stroller and forgot her out side in public and in the winter.  

If Sam does shoot Sonny, or Olivia on accident, they'd better clarify that it's PP psychosis, but I doubt they will.   And I wish Sam would have suicidal thoughts because PPD and suicide is not talked about enough. Brooke Shields talked of fearing her husband sleeping because she felt she could not resist the urge to OD on meds, fantasized that being kidnapped would be a relief, and at its worst she contemplated suicide by jumping from the window. 

Anyway, I'm enjoying the story line and severe depression matches KeMo's energy level. 

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, yowsah1 said:

gets RoHo out of Franco hell (he can turn out to be Todd, or Victor Lord, Jr., or Scott's Son Who Is Not Franco, or whatever)

Fuck that.

RoHo and FV don't get to ruin Todd or Victor II by dragging them over to this shitshow after PP cleaned up the mess from the last time. And retconning RoHo into not-Franco doesn't retroactively make Liz's willingness to be with him less skin-crawlingly repulsive.  

If he'd been introduced as Heather/Scott's non-Franco son, I would've been interested (verging on enthusiastic). I'd still resent AJ's absence, but a Scott/Heather child could've been a good use of GH history - instead RC/FV served up the shit sandwich that is Franco. And it's not just that Franco is a shitty character, all of his stories have been shitty too.  At this point, the only RoHo story I'm interested in is the Who Killed Franco Murder Mystery

#DeadFranco2017 

• Love 12

Sam can hide in bushes and watch Jake's kidnapping and hire armed thugs, but her stupid ass can't slice and dice the greasy old moobster?!  Ugh.  Sonny should have bled out on the floor a la Kate/Connie.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Great point about the extended Falconeri clan, there are supposed to be a big gaggle of them, right?

Yet none came to the Lante wedding(s) either.

2 hours ago, yowsah1 said:

It would be more dramatic, and solve a lot of in-show problems, if BM turned out to be the Real Franco (Helena could still be involved in this, her plan for revenge could just be that much more evil).  It gives BM some dramatic stuff to go out on, gets RoHo out of Franco hell (he can turn out to be Todd, or Victor Lord, Jr., or Scott's Son Who Is Not Franco, or whatever), and can act as a wham-bam-super-mellerdramatic Welcome Back story for SBu.

So Sam would have married her tormenter / sexual assaulter / rapist unknowingly and had a child - a daughter, no less - with him? No thank you.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, LexieLily said:

So Sam would have married her tormenter / sexual assaulter / rapist unknowingly and had a child - a daughter, no less - with him? No thank you.

But this storyline sounds so familiar and deja vu! Laura knew about the rape, but married her rapist and had two kids with him. This show loves that miserable "plot".

• Love 1