Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

I'll reserve my Lulu-isn't-acting-right thoughts until I see what she does tomorrow. Lulu hasn't gone about this custody battle in the best way but at this point I don't blame her because all I see is Valentin and Nina instigating everything and provoking her. (Like last week when Valentin told Lulu he only agreed to meet her at The Floating Rib so she wouldn't come to Wyndemere and traumatize Charlotte again. Was that necessary?). Today Nina said it again, that Charlotte was traumatized. Whose fault is that? Lulu could have chose a better time and place to tell Charlotte the truth about her parentage, absolutely. But Valentin could and should have started to prepare Charlotte for the conversation the minute he let her start spending unsupervised time with Lulu. Both of them have behaved badly and done more damage to Charlotte than need be.

I might be willing to give Lulu the benefit of the doubt if telling Charlotte about Claud were the only mistake she's made, but it's not. She's been overbearing since the moment she found out about the girl. It's entirely possible that Nina and/or Valentin are poisoning her against Lulu but it's also entirely possible that she wants nothing to do with her because she's a little girl and Lulu acts like she's infected with rabies. I'm an adult, allegedly, and I wouldn't want to be left alone in a room with her.

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

It's part of her cover. The whining, because I do believe she grew up the way she said she did.

I believe Nelly grew up poor but that doesn't mean she needs to constantly whine about it like she's the only person who had a difficult childhood. Especially not when she's whining to Michael. She may not know the particulars of his childhood but she knows his father is a mobster so she can makes some guesses about what he went through.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

I don't want to get my hopes up, but it did seem like they were setting up a story for Lucas and Brad today. I think a conflict over Brad's proclivity for blackmail and trouble would be good for them.

I think they are setting up something, but that it will a) be a side show to Rebecca Budig/Dr. Michael Easton's story and b) will get as much air time as Ned and Olivia.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

And it seemed like Rebecca Budig was genuinely trying to ask how Liz was, Liz was the one who immediately switched into bitch mode.

She is so insufferable to me right now, it's quite the bummer.

Cry me a river of tears.  This show uses Elizabeth / BH constantly to make their pets look good.  Why IS HateChel even on this show?  Oh, that's right, ReBu is one of FV's pets.

It makes no sense that Michael is this hotshot businessman, and is now on the hospital board?  Really?  Why not have Michael at ELQ being tutored by Tracy and Ned.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Considering how high the crime rate is in Port Charles, there should be other hospitals in the area who are in need of staff.

The number of psychiatric facilities around PC alone should keep all the medical professionals in jobs.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ulkis said:

Lulu will keep not listening to people because otherwise there'd be no story. To a certain extent I don't think it's contrived. It's like Lulu to be impulsive and tunnel-visioned. Where I call bullshit is the part where Charlotte is completely cool with Nina. There should be some bonding trouble there as well.

Yeah, Nina's baby rabies led her to induce a woman's labor and kidnap a premature newborn. There's no way she wouldn't be an insecure psycho  while dealing with Lulu as Charlotte's mother

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Yeah, Nina's baby rabies led her to induce a woman's labor and kidnap a premature newborn. There's no way she wouldn't be an insecure psycho  while dealing with Lulu as Charlotte's mother

Nina is a wealthy woman.  Why can't Nina hire a competent lawyer (Diane!) that can help her legally hire a surrogate and get the eff out of town with baby in tow?  Maxie and Lucy can run Crimson.

• Love 2

I still like Becky-Squared on together, whether they're both being bitchy, only one of them is, or neither is.  

Others have already said everything I was going to say about Maxie/KSt. Something is very wrong there, and I hope KSt is going to be okay (this is not concern-trolling). Every time they cut back to Crimson, all I could think about was KSt the real person, rather than Nina, Maxie, or Charlotte. That was her worst makeup/hair job ever, and there were some bad ones in the period prior to the temp replacement. Beyond the fact that they're obviously making decisions to conceal her skin issues above the neck, with the bangs and the ghastly foundation, she looks thinner and acts completely lifeless and checked out.  

Unpopular: While I agree that the long hair isn't the best look for Howarth at this point in his life (anyway, it's more of a '90s look), I don't go along with all the stuff about him looking filthy and smelly. It's just...longer hair. And it isn't that much longer than Dr. Michael Easton IV's. People used to say the same about Coleman/Blake Gibbons, that he needed to take a bath, needed to be deloused, etc.  

My suspicion is that this "General Hospital facing closure" story is supposed to be "meta." General Hospital was once a cornerstone of the community; General Hospital was once a cornerstone of the network. General Hospital may be demolished and replaced by a row of condos; General Hospital may be canceled and replaced by an hour of talk. Hayden and Michael are the proxy characters for the executive producers trying to keep the show running while needing to cut costs, and no one appreciates their efforts. The nurses afraid they are going to lose their jobs are the actors afraid they will go the way of Richard Burgi, Teresa Castillo, and even the great Bry-Dawg. Liz's line "Are you going to fire me, your own sister?" might have been Becky's real-life line, "Are you going to fire me, your fan favorite of 20 years?" 

Maybe I've just watched too much Sports Night.  

• Love 5
7 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

While I understand the nurses don't want to lose their jobs, it would be nice if they could also acknowledge that Hayden isn't an evildoer and is only tying to do her job and keep the hospital open. 

If the hospital has to layoff people in order to survive what exactly is the nurses union going to do? Tell Hayden she can't fire any nurses and then watch as the hospital is forced to close and all of them lose their jobs? Considering how high the crime rate is in Port Charles, there should be other hospitals in the area who are in need of staff.

If GH is a union hospital,  then GH management has to abide the union contracts. So any potential nurses layoffs would have to go through set procedures. 

HayChel is no good person. She has hidden assets from her father's scam victims. To help herself, pure and simple. Hell, she has left dumbass Shaun in prison when she knew that he didn't shoot her. She tried to force Liz into paying for HayChel's ass after she found out their alleged biological connection. Shit, why wouldn't the staff believe that HayChel was actively making a buck on the side? When has she EVER been trustworthy? Because Tracy Q trusts her for some insane unknown reason? 

As for Maxie today, how much more unprofessional could she have been? Nina didn't bring up the Charlotte crap. Not a fucking word about Lulu or Charlotte.  Nina didn't ask Maxie to share Lulu secrets or threaten her job for compliance. Maxie sat on her ass, ignoring her job and then proceeded to bring the Charlotte crap up. And refused to do her job and bitch about poor Lulu and how Maxie was loyal to Lulu. Jesus, NINA WAS THE SANE ADULT here.  Nina, for pete's sake! And no, Maxie, you don't really share parenting with Spinelli. Ellie does that. You Skype your toddler a couple times a week and see your kid once in a blue moon. Not the same thing. 

If Nina was threatening Maxie about Lulu, it would be one thing. Hell, if Maxie had just want to lay ground rules of "don't ask, don't tell" about the lawsuit, I would be fine with her doing that. But that bullshit was ridiculous!  Who says that to their boss?

• Love 4
7 hours ago, stlbf said:

If GH is a union hospital,  then GH management has to abide the union contracts. So any potential nurses layoffs would have to go through set procedures. 

HayChel is no good person. She has hidden assets from her father's scam victims. To help herself, pure and simple. Hell, she has left dumbass Shaun in prison when she knew that he didn't shoot her. She tried to force Liz into paying for HayChel's ass after she found out their alleged biological connection. Shit, why wouldn't the staff believe that HayChel was actively making a buck on the side? When has she EVER been trustworthy? Because Tracy Q trusts her for some insane unknown reason? 

I wouldn't call Hayden asking Liz to pay for her bills (as entitled as it was) as forcing her to do anything. And as for letting Shawn stay in prison for something he didnt do, Nik and Liz beat her to it, and later others like Sam, Jason and Laura, who all know who had Hayden shot and said zilch.

I can't blame Liz for freaking out, but I dont blame others for finding her attitude grating. Her ass needs to sit down....she would not be speaking to the GH financial manager in the way that she does if she wasnt her sister. If she continues with that attitude I hope to holy hell Hayden fires her ass unapologetically.....

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

My suspicion is that this "General Hospital facing closure" story is supposed to be "meta."

Totally agree. Only thing to make this complete is that Liv also has an Ur-Boss, played by Megyn Kelly.

• Love 1

I actually didn't mind KSt's hair. It's the makeup that bothered me. She looked beautiful at Naxie's wedding, wearing a peachy blush. This dark brown blush they're using on her does her absolutely no favors.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Bawoman said:

I wouldn't call Hayden asking Liz to pay for her bills (as entitled as it was) as forcing her to do anything. And as for letting Shawn stay in prison for something he didnt do, Nik and Liz beat her to it, and later others like Sam, Jason and Laura, who all know who had Hayden shot and said zilch.

I can't blame Liz for freaking out, but I dont blame others for finding her attitude grating. Her ass needs to sit down....she would not be speaking to the GH financial manager in the way that she does if she wasnt her sister. If she continues with that attitude I hope to holy hell Hayden fires her ass unapologetically.....

Please.  I am sick and tired of folks showing up at the hospital talking shit to Elizabeth.  HateChel's not needed ass can take a permanent hike off this show.

• Love 2

Curtis panicking over the expensive artwork was dumb. He and Ava looked good together, though. I don't understand why Ava is single. MW can generate chemistry and bring the sexy, they should take advantage of that.

Charlotte's freak out on Lulu was completely uncalled for and ridiculous. But the situation wouldn't have happened if Maxie hadn't interfered in something that was none of her business. I'm pleasantly surprised that Nina had the guts to fire her, but I'm sure it won't last.

Why should I care about Sam's baby when she and Jason don't really seem to? They left their doctor's appointment and immediately refocused on the Morgan investigation. The baby just seems like an afterthought.

It's frustrating that Sonny has misinterpreted the surveillance footage but has still stumbled onto the truth that Ava was involved in Morgan's death. He truly can never lose.

• Love 2

I am so happy that Nina fired Maxie.  What Maxie did was wrong on so many levels, I won't even list them.  Who am I kidding?  She gave no thought to Charlotte's well being, no thought to Lulu's legal status and no thought for her sister in law.  I'm glad Maxie is fired.  She would have been if she had worked for me.  Nina seems to be the only person totally putting Charlotte first.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, backhometome said:

So Sam finds out the baby could be in danger and her worry is the damn bomb. Jason was more worried than her. Scott Sickles sucks. 

Scott Sickles isn't in control of that kind of stuff. He can write HOW they say it, but his directions would have been to now write Sam and Jason talking about the bomb. I'm pretty sure.

Just now, CookieBud said:

I am so happy that Nina fired Maxie.  What Maxie did was wrong on so many levels, I won't even list them.  Who am I kidding?  She gave no thought to Charlotte's well being, no thought to Lulu's legal status and no thought for her sister in law.  I'm glad Maxie is fired.  She would have been if she had worked for me.  Nina seems to be the only person totally putting Charlotte first.

Nina is putting Nina first. She doesn't want to share Charlotte.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Uh oh, Maxie got fired.  I guess it's back to being a professional personal shopper!

I was going to say something about it being annoying that Nina has Lulu's kid and what should be Maxie's company, and maybe it will be the start of some arc where Maxie tries to make a play for it, but Maxie looks like she can barely manage to pick up a cup of coffee, let alone fight back for a company.

1 minute ago, CookieBud said:

We'll just have to agree to disagree. It's Lulu who won't share.

Lulu went and offered to joint custody. Valentin rejected.

In any case, I'm not saying Lulu is putting Charlotte first. I just mean, I don't think Nina is thinking of Charlotte first either. The kid is screwed.

• Love 4
Just now, ulkis said:

I was going to say something about it being annoying that Nina has Lulu's kid and what should be Maxie's company, and maybe it will be the start of some arc where Maxie tries to make a play for it, but Maxie looks like she can barely manage to pick up a cup of coffee, let alone fight back for a company.

Maxie does NOT look healthy.  Whomever is doing hair and make up isn't helping.

13 minutes ago, Linny said:

Curtis panicking over the expensive artwork was dumb. He and Ava looked good together, though. I don't understand why Ava is single. MW can generate chemistry and bring the sexy, they should take advantage of that.

They're both so damn pretty. Maura looks freaking gorgeous from the screencaps I saw.

Yeah, I'm still weeks behind.

• Love 1

Fuck Charlotte. And I hate saying that about a fictional child, but I spent the first few Crimson scenes knowing that I must have missed a line where Lulu had cheerfully suggested to Charlotte that they plummet off a cliff to their deaths together. Lulu was, shock of shocks, mature and reasonable about her reasons for not wanting to see Charlotte but simply went in to say hello and admire her fish picture and Charlotte immediately freaks out and takes it to a Defcon-level and screams at her. (She really is Lulu's daughter.) Asking Lulu why she is there and is she going to take her away from her father. Saying that Lulu isn't her real mommy and rushing to hug Nina and saying she wants to be like Nina when she grows up. It's all too much and clearly to make Lulu the bad person in a story where she is and should be the victim.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 11

Lulu's baby rabies scaring Charlotte makes some sense to me.  Her attachment to Nina, however, does not.  She's known Nina for the same five seconds she's known Lulu.  Her clinginess to Nina just rings false.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Fuck Charlotte. And I hate saying that about a fictional child, but I spent the first few Crimson scenes knowing that I must have missed a line where Lulu had cheerfully suggested to Charlotte that they plummet off a cliff to their deaths together. Lulu was, shock of shocks, mature and reasonable about her reasons for not wanting to see Charlotte but simply went in to say hello and Charlotte immediately freaks out and takes it to a Defcon-level and screams at her. (She really is Lulu's daughter.) Asking Lulu why she is there and is she going to take her away from her father. Saying that Lulu isn't her real mommy and rushing to hug Nina and saying she wants to be like Nina when she grows up. It's all too much and clearly to make Lulu the bad person in a story where she is and should be the victim.

I think the real victim here is Charlotte.  She's' the one in the middle of all of this and it's up to the adults to think of her best interests.  Neither Valentin or Lulu should be the sole parent in this. Charlotte clearly loves her father and for Lulu to rip her away is just cruel.  Charlotte needs a relationship with Lulu, but it must be established at Charlotte's  pace.  And Nina has been a good stepmother and that needs to be respected as well.

Just now, TeeVee329 said:

Lulu's baby rabies scaring Charlotte makes some sense to me.  Her attachment to Nina, however, does not.  She's known Nina for the same five seconds she's known Lulu.  Her clinginess to Nina just rings false.

I think it's because Charlotte has spent time with Nina.  Nina has been supportive while Lulu, has been upsetting the girl's sense of well being.  

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Linny said:

Why should I care about Sam's baby when she and Jason don't really seem to? They left their doctor's appointment and immediately refocused on the Morgan investigation. The baby just seems like an afterthought.

It's frustrating that Sonny has misinterpreted the surveillance footage but has still stumbled onto the truth that Ava was involved in Morgan's death. He truly can never lose.

Sam and Jason can barely manage to care about the kid they already have (Dirk?  Devin?  Something like that), so giving them another was ridiculous.

Pretty sure Mo has it in his contact that Sonny must always come out on top.  To the absolute detriment of the show.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

But if the idea is that Charlotte misses Claudette, she should be rejecting all mommy figures.

Nina isn't going around saying she's Charlotte's mommy.  I think she's been a supportive adult who spends time with Charlotte on Charlotte's terms.  Maxie ambushed Charlotte today and that was cruel.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Sam and Jason can barely manage to care about the kid they already have (Dirk?  Devin?  Something like that), so giving them another was ridiculous.

LMAO. They're never with the kid, not even a scene where they're home and he's "upstairs." And show makes Sam pregnant and writes ZERO story with it. So pathetic, as always.

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Fuck Charlotte. And I hate saying that about a fictional child, but I spent the first few Crimson scenes knowing that I must have missed a line where Lulu had cheerfully suggested to Charlotte that they plummet off a cliff to their deaths together. Lulu was, shock of shocks, mature and reasonable about her reasons for not wanting to see Charlotte but simply went in to say hello and admire her fish picture and Charlotte immediately freaks out and takes it to a Defcon-level and screams at her. (She really is Lulu's daughter.) Asking Lulu why she is there and is she going to take her away from her father. Saying that Lulu isn't her real mommy and rushing to hug Nina and saying she wants to be like Nina when she grows up. It's all too much and clearly to make Lulu the bad person in a story where she is and should be the victim.

I can't believe that I'm thinking this much about a fictional character's motivations, but I'm coming down on the side of Charlotte today. Lulu knew she had (upset, bothered, traumatized, pick your verb of choice here) Charlotte when they last saw each other at the wedding. I'd like to think that a mature adult who wanted to begin mending a relationship wouldn't have plunked herself down across the table from said child and then acted as if she had no intention of going away. I think a better approach would have been to tell the child she was sorry for upsetting her the last time they met, maybe mumble something else innocuous, and then leave.

On the other hand, this poor child gets stuck coloring more than almost any child I've ever seen. Doesn't she have books or a doll, or a handheld device or something?

Edited by rur
  • Love 5

If Nina was doing what was best for this obnoxious SORAS'd embryo, she'd be staying out of this and doing regular therapy to make sure her insane, violent baby rabies didn't worsen this situation. 

She believes that her mother did to her what Valentin has done to Lulu - taken away both her child and her ability to have a biological child - and her response to that situation is rabid, unthinking defense of him and doing everything in her power to help him. 

She's a narcissist and a hypocrite but Charlotte and Valentin are assholes so I'm fine with them being a unit. Hopefully Jelly will reveal that Charlotte belongs to the  horrible Claudette and they'll stop using Luke and Laura's daughter to burnish WENEVERCARED and Whiny Quasimodo

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

She believes that her mother did to her what Valentin has done to Lulu - taken away both her child and her ability to have a biological child - and g response to that situation is rabid, unthinking defense of him and doing everything in her power to help him. 

I'm with you on part one, but how did Valentin take away her ability to have a biological child?  That was Stavros and his freezer.

• Love 2

Sorry, I meant raise her biological child. But realistically, he also took away the opportunity to carry it. 

Depending on the writer for that day, he either always knew it was Lulu, or never bothered to find out who the mother was and why she'd harvested eggs. 

I think Lulu's baby rabies is tedious AF and wildly out of character but I think everything Valentin has done was heinous - generally heinous in terms of consent, but especially heinous given that his child's mother has fertility issues caused by his family

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Sorry, I meant raise her biological child. But realistically, he also took away the opportunity to carry it. 

Depending on the writer for that day, he either always knew it was Lulu, or never bothered to find out who the mother was and why she'd harvested eggs. 

I think Lulu's baby rabies is tedious AF and wildly out of character but I think everything Valentin has done was heinous - generally heinous in terms of consent, but especially heinous given that his child's mother has fertility issues caused by his family

The bolded part hasn't ever been clear to me either. What did Valentin know and when did he know it? (If he was smart he would have been able to infer by virtue of his own family that it might not have happened voluntarily). If Valentin knew all along Lulu was Charlotte's mother and purposefully kept them away from each other all this time, what he is doing now and ever since he admitted the truth to Lulu is especially cruel. I don't think Valentin ever had any intention to tell Charlotte the truth about her bio-mother.

I just remembered that one of the things Charlotte yelled at Lulu today was that Lulu was a liar and not her real mommy. Have Valentin and Nina enforced that notion and told Charlotte Lulu was lying? Or just haven't told Charlotte the truth and are more than happy to go on letting Charlotte think the worst about Lulu?

Edited by LexieLily
I just realized something from today's scenes
  • Love 4

You know, it might have been more interesting if Valentin had showed up with the embryo, saying he was the father and not Stavros and offered Lulu the opportunity to carry the child if they agreed to share custody.

But then we wouldn't have had an excuse for Bree Williamson to brush off her Tess, I guess. #eyeroll

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Saying that Lulu isn't her real mommy and rushing to hug Nina and saying she wants to be like Nina when she grows up. It's all too much and clearly to make Lulu the bad person in a story where she is and should be the victim.

That's ridiculous. Unless she means she wants to grow up to be taller than 5 feet.

Nina clearly does not want to share Charlotte at all. If she did she wouldn't have gotten so enraged at Maxie and she would be trying to reach out to Lulu and tell her about Charlotte since apparently knows what's best for Charlotte. But she doesn't want to share.

Usually I think ER is a lousy crier, but I thought she did ok in the scene with Laura.

Did they drag this guy back from Baltimore?

I'd say good luck to Nina trying to run Crimson without Maxie, but she'll probably be fantastic at it, but of course.

They gotta be kidding me with the "they're hungry to put Sonny Corinthos behind bars" shit.

• Love 7

I don't give a flying f about embryo Charlotte. That child should be at school, in intensive therapy or locked in a damn attic with her cousins Cam and Aiden. I do not enjoy children on soaps. Trot them out for kid centric holidays but otherwise keep them at school/camp. Lulu needs to take off with Charlotte/Rocco already. I'm so done with this story.

The dark makeup is seriously not helping with Maxie's facial issues. I don't know what is going on there but she needs some serious time off to get well. Maxie and Nathan should go on a long honeymoon. Or relocate to the city where her child resides. Maxie is in no place to give motherly advice. She is barely a part time parent. I hate that they saddled her with Georgie.

• Love 5

No pity for Lulu.  Instead of sitting there listening to her daughter whine about screwing things up with Charlotte for the 1000th time, Laura should take a page out of the Red Foreman (from That '70's Show) playbook and shove her foot up Lulu's ass while calling her a dumbass.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Laura should have dived back under the covers with Kevin.

Or perhaps gone to a hospital board meeting about these potential layoffs?

Kevin in an undershirt. Yum. Why Laura got out of his bed, got dressed and left him to deal with Lulu's drama is a mystery to me. She should just move in with him permanently.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Bawoman said:

How was it not? She actually demanded that Liz pay up and then she wanted Liz to help her force dear old Dr. Dad to also give her money. As for Shaun, it still falls on HayChel. She knew and could provide evidence that Shaun wasn't her assailant. Liz couldn't. She only suspected that Nik had hired someone to take out HayChel. Really, it doesn't bother me that Shaun is in prison too much. As the man was a terrible goon and shot. He was trying to kill someone too.

Same thing with Sonny and Morgan's demise. The man hired people to murder Julian. That is still conspiracy to commit murder. Still a felony. Why the DA/PA wouldn't still charge him on that is beyond me.

The rest of today. How freaking stupid are both Maxie and Lulu?  I mean, brain damage stupid. What moron would think that it is a good idea for Charlotte to spend time with a woman who has been frightening her for weeks? Why hasn't Lulu gone to see a therapist? One for herself, her family and maybe poor Rocco. Perhaps ask a doctor on how to start a unification relationship with Charlotte. Not to drop in and keep forcing herself on a traumatized child who has only recently been told that the mother that she adored is dead. And for Maxie to do this behind Nina's back was moronic on a massive scale. Just minutes after they had a huge heated discussion on Lulu/Charlotte. No way in hell would Nina be okay with Lulu spending alone time with Charlotte right now. Maxie deserved to be fired. Maxie's cavalier "oh, well, this won't again" attitude was maddening to me. Damn right it won't. Get out. 

• Love 9

Just like when they were trying to get me to hate Lulu instead of Valerie during the cheating story this thing with them trying to get me to hate Lulu instead of Nina/Valentin has really backfired. I don't really give a flying fig about Lulu, but this story is such bullshit. This must be how Liz fans feel about her stories. I was even annoyed by Nina firing Maxie and I hate Maxie/think she should be fired for other reasons.

Anna and Griffin continue to be weird as hell to me. They kinda give me the willies but at the same time I think they should go ahead and fuck. It might make Griffin mildly interesting for a second.

Hi, Laura/Kevin! Bye, Laura/Kevin!

I was gonna skip the Ava/Curtis scenes because I don't fucking care about this shit, but once upon a time I actually really liked them as characters, so I watched. They should be completely removed from the Sonny/Jason orbit and have an affair or something so I can love them again.

I skipped literally everything else having to do with Sonny and Jason/Sam. 

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, stlbf said:

No way in hell would Nina be okay with Lulu spending alone time with Charlotte right now.  

But why does it matter what Nina considers to be okay for Charlotte? 

• Love 11
27 minutes ago, ulkis said:

No way in hell would Nina be okay with Lulu spending alone time with Charlotte right now.  

I honestly don't give two shits about this whole Lulu story, and have zero use for Maxie, but fuck Nina. She has ZERO to do with this, wicked stepmonster or not. This SHOULD BE between Lulu and Valentin, as they are the parents. Dante and Nina can support. Heck, Dante may have more of a role because of Rocco and his interests.

But fuck Nina and the horse she rode in on. She should have ZERO SAY in any of this shit.

And now I'm mad because I halfway defended cray-cray Lulu and even commented on this shitfest.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

I honestly don't give two shits about this whole Lulu story, and have zero use for Maxie, but fuck Nina. She has ZERO to do with this, wicked stepmonster or not. This SHOULD BE between Lulu and Valentin, as they are the parents. Dante and Nina can support. Heck, Dante may have more of a role because of Rocco and his interests.

But fuck Nina and the horse she rode in on. She should have ZERO SAY in any of this shit.

And now I'm mad because I halfway defended cray-cray Lulu and even commented on this shitfest.

This. Nina is stepmother (barely) but Dante is stepfather and you don't see him instigating and provoking like Nina does. Dante has more of a vested interest in keeping Valentin's access to Charlotte at a minimum than Nina does re: Lulu. Lulu didn't murder anyone.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

This. Nina is stepmother (barely) but Dante is stepfather and you don't see him instigating and provoking like Nina does. Dante has more of a vested interest in keeping Valentin's access to Charlotte at a minimum than Nina does re: Lulu. Lulu didn't murder anyone.

That would allow Dante to have a point of view and some agency, can't have too much of that.

• Love 9