Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Carly commenting on Liz and her men is rich considering her own history. And people think Liz is a smug hypocrite? Really? I'll go with Carly.

KeMo looked so pretty and Billy Miller looked gorg and that's all I got.

• Love 9

Just tuned in.  All I got is fried and dyed Carly blow out hair and Sam hair extensions with another no wardrobe tee shirt.  Sam and Elizabeth should get the GH No Decent Wardrobe Awards.  Oh and the nekkid police commissioner.  Funny, Anna never went topless.

Just tuned in.  All I got is fried and dyed Carly blow out hair and Sam hair extensions with another no wardrobe tee shirt.  

True about Carly's hair. But no white t-shirt with black bra underneath for Sam! She looks great in that color blue! It's the little things, I tell ya. Sam, Liz, Jordan and Anna all having good hair days. Also, wondering if it was intentional that the soon-to-be rivals for Jakeson wore blue. Liz's scrubs may not have been the exact same shade as Sam's shirt, but pretty close I think. 

• Love 2

Sonny: I will always regret [shooting Dante in the chest]. Now let's talk about possibly planning to murder another cop!

Uuugh, Duke really crossed a line today. I mean, I'm not a fan so I really don't care, but I feel bad for you guys who do. Working with Sonny was one thing, but talking about being all cool with killing a cop? I mean, maybe he wouldn't follow through with it, but still.

Poor old McCooch was really trying hard to make some sparks with Finola. I loved how Anna was utterly unimpressed. And I would give a lot to see her kick one of the smug douches of Port Charles in the face. Hell, I'll settle for it being Dante or Nathan cause they didn't bring her her coffee fast enough. I just want to see Anna do a high kick!

Also Anna needs to take her own advice about Sloane getting a permanent residence.

Yeah, Carly is sooo straight-forward about her own relationships. When she's in, she's all in! Except for when she's sleeping with Sonny but staying with Franco because she's too chicken shit to leave.

And I do think Liz comes across as fickle, but why isn't, say, Maxie being painted with the same brush? She's just as bad as Liz is when it comes to not being able to decide.

I felt bad for Ric, but not that bad. dude, you came out of the blue after years. And as usual he's being all weird and needy about it.

I think William de Vry is looking hotter lately. Usually I don't think much of him but the t shirt looks nice on him. 

• Love 6

No. NO. And as annoying as I found Carrie, I'd still take two of her over one Carly. (Miranda and Steve were my faves, anyway.)

Most annoying people think they're Carrie.

I think Jake fake/polite apologizes to Sonny, as Carly is "with" him. I can deal with people being polite to Sonny's face because he's such a big baby. I'd imagine the handshake /apology will be brought up during Jason Quartermaine's beat down of Sonny, as Monica gets to cheer or at least watch what Micheal records.

• Love 3

As if Carly hasn't done enough, now Buffy is tainted by her. Eeew.

Poor Lucas, he even gets stuck referencing tv even when he's not on screen. 

Good on Liz for a) saying that Avery is safer with Michael and b) finally womaning up and admitting to Ric that she has feelings for Jake(son).

Oh, I was happy about that too. 

That was mentioned yesterday. I think Olivia was nervous that guests wouldn't want someone known to be working for the mob staying in the hotel. Or something along those lines. 

no, it was something like Olivia didn't think letting a guy who almost killed everyone would look good for the hotel. Carly knows Olivia not liking someone working for the mob would ever fly no matter how good of a liar she is, heh.

Oh you know Carly thinks shes Carrie Bradshaw and Sonny is Mr. Big.

I hated them too, so I think it's an appropriate comparison :)

I hope Joss senses Jason's relationship to Franco (cousins) and is all begone, demon!

• Love 5

Seriously, if Duke is now okay with killing a police officer just to pursue his quest for vengeance against Julian Jerome, why not save a lot of time and effort and just shoot Julian in the head?

His ruin at Ron's hands really bums me out.  Stay away from Lucy, Lavery!

• Love 11

Since Duke is fine with planning on taking out Jordan, I wonder how long before he plans on putting a hit out on Anna because he does know that she wants to take down the mobs.

I think Sonny did mention something like "what if this was about Anna" and Duke was like "let's hope it never comes to that." But I suppose he could have meant "let's hope that doesn't happen cause I like being a boss and I would have to choose not killing Anna over that."

But maybe I misheard/misunderstood.

• Love 4

Jordan's hair looked even more amazing than usual. It looks like Vinessa put some red-highlights in and it looked great. Anna's hair also looked amazing, even more than usual with the front part of the bobb grown out a bit.

Otherwise, zzzzzzzzzzzzz .. . . . . . . .

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 4
Yeah, Carly is sooo straight-forward about her own relationships. When she's in, she's all in! Except for when she's sleeping with Sonny but staying with Franco because she's too chicken shit to leave.

Or having LimoSex with Sonny on the way home from dumping comatose Michael in the Facility That Jax Found.

I think Carly has cheated on every man she's been with except Jason, and that's only because they had sex just the one time.

no, it was something like Olivia didn't think letting a guy who almost killed everyone would look good for the hotel.

I was close enough? Heh.

• Love 2

No child should be getting the type or amount of dialogue Spencer is getting IMO. It's gross and stupid. Add in the fact that he is simply not capable of pulling it off and it's just embarrassing. But then again, MB can't pull off his dialogue either so. And I don't think they mean to be making fun of him but more so because they're just too far up their own asses to really see what they write and how it comes off.

Ah, okay. I think I just have trouble viewing it as "gross" to give characters a lot of dialogue, so I'll agree to disagree on that one!

• Love 1

Or having LimoSex with Sonny on the way home from dumping comatose Michael in the Facility That Jax Found.

I think Carly has cheated on every man she's been with except Jason, and that's only because they had sex just the one time.

I was close enough? Heh.

Wasn't there a moment where Jason did want her, but she was with Sonny, so he went to Paris or um somewhere? Or am I thinking of another show?

Duke has completely lost whatever moral compass that he ever had. When he became Sonny's alibi for AJ's murder, I lost the little respect that I had for him. How could he do that, AJ was one of the few people who was decent to him when he returned. Duke is the worst and Sonny ruins everything and everyone.

• Love 18

I knew Scott Sickles wrote today, as soon as I heard the strained Buffy/Angel reference come from Carly. There's never been a scriptwriter before where I could so easily pick out when they wrote the episode.

• Love 3

Duke keeps claiming he wants revenge on Julian, but he's not doing anything to get it. Teaming up with Sonny is hardly the road to success. Why isn't he the one dropping the dime on shipments? If Julian is pushing drugs, then wouldn't letting the cops know be a good thing? Sonny's one point of pride as a mobster is that he doesn't deal drugs, so it's not as if he would take over the shipments.

• Love 4

Seriously, if Duke is now okay with killing a police officer just to pursue his quest for vengeance against Julian Jerome, why not save a lot of time and effort and just shoot Julian in the head?

His ruin at Ron's hands really bums me out.  Stay away from Lucy, Lavery!

I dont know what the heck they've done to duke and I hate to say it but he would have been better off staying dead.THese duke following sonny around like a puppy I dont like get lol.

• Love 4

Does anyone really care??

What the hell is Julian doing with his hair?

I don't know but I guess it's working for me because I thought he looked good yesterday, heh.

Duke keeps claiming he wants revenge on Julian, but he's not doing anything to get it. Teaming up with Sonny is hardly the road to success. Why isn't he the one dropping the dime on shipments? If Julian is pushing drugs, then wouldn't letting the cops know be a good thing? Sonny's one point of pride as a mobster is that he doesn't deal drugs, so it's not as if he would take over the shipments.

I don't think he's doing drugs now, that was Fluke's idea.

Both Julian and Sonny are both somehow miraculously successful in the mafia without dealing drugs.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Just because Ric is needy, has abandonment issues, and is emotional unstable doesn't mean he can't have any dignity. Stop begging Liz to want you when she's already moved on to her next toy.

Can't Jordan just try asking the DEA for help? I can't believe they would just leave one of their former agents out in the cold to fend for themselves and risk them switching sides.

• Love 3

Someone shoot me, but I really like Jake and Carly and thought they were really cute today.

That beefcakey towel thing Sloane pulled was so ridiculous. I want Anna to have a new love interest, so I want to like this guy, but they need to humanize him and turn the character into someone other than some buffed up dude with a chronic stick up his ass.

I FF-ed the Liz/Rick thing like a motherfucker. Just don't care.

If anyone has to bite the bullet in this mob war thing I hope it's Duke. I wish it hadn't come to this, but there it is.

Edited by Bawoman
  • Love 3
That beefcakey towel thing Sloane pulled was so ridiculous. I want Anna to have a new love interest, so I want to like this guy, but they need to humanize him and turn the character into someone other than some buffed up dude with a chronic stick up his ass.

Could they wash his greasy hair and give him a haircut while they're at it?  I've never seen GMcC look so awful!

• Love 3

I'd be fine with Silas helping Kiki raise that beautiful little baby. It would be way better than Sonny and Carly. Or Morgan helping Kiki lol

Kiki couldn't raise a turtle, let alone a baby.  If Silas gets the baby, he'd be raising the baby because Kiki has no job or home or prospects.  Unfortunately for Silas, he would have TWO kids to raise.

And while I did like Michael calling Kiki out on her hypocrisy, I didn't understand why he didn't point out the fact that, oh, you know she was all 'rah, rah, rah, Sonny!' when he tried to kill her mom!  Hello! 

My guess is overload.  There is SO much truth that Michael could heap on Kiki about her horrible choices that the writers have to sparse out the truth bombs that he tosses.

STFU Kiki.  Did she really tell Michael to stop saying "murder"??  It's TRUE.  Your mother MURDERED Connie, and Sonny MURDERED AJ.  What word should he use?  I know...your mother saved Connie from having to endure the moobster any longer and Sonny...well Sonny is solving the obesity crisis one fatty at a time.

I was laughing at her at that point.  I was waiting for her to put her fingers in her ears and say "I'm not listening to yooouuuuu."  If there's one thing that Kiki hates more than anything, it's hearing the truth.  It burns her ears.

This Jason isn't Stone Cold..... He's Stone Cold Foxy!

It feels so good to have a hunk on GH again because Michael Quartermaine can't carry the sexy on his lack of giving fucks alone.

Billy Miller does nothing for me.  He looks like a boy pretending to be tough.  I mean, he's not ugly or anything, but I don't find him sexy or foxy and watching him try to be Jason is SOOO distracting.  I actually think MIchael carries the sexy very nicely.  I'll take Michael over BM because BM is always doing that smile/grimace thing when he talks, and I can't understand what the heck he's saying.  Sidenote:  SBu had the best blue eyes.

I find it weird that Michael calls Avery AJ to be honest. "Hey sis, I nicknamed you after my murdered father. His life sucked and he hated your biological father." If I were Avery I'd find it a tad creepy.

I don't like the AJ name either, but mostly because all I see is AJ Quartermaine (as in SK) when he says the name.  It's not a feminine name, but only because it use to belong to a major male character for me. 

And yet another woman moves an amnesiac with a capacity for violence she barely knows into her home with her underage child.  If Carly wants to help Jake(son), why not just stick him in a room at the Metro Court?  I'm rooting for Joss' booby traps.

Good on Liz for a) saying that Avery is safer with Michael and b) finally womaning up and admitting to Ric that she has feelings for Jake(son).

I think it's perfectly in character for Carly to move a dangerous guy into her home.  From Sonny to Franco to Jake, it's perfectly in character.  Now Elizabeth is the dimwit for me.  She breaks up wtih Ric because he's not a good guy, and she suspects he hasn't changed, but she is all in for the guy who she KNOWS is violent and dangerous yet she blames it on the mind control.  So where does she think he learned all those skills?  Sonny made sense today.  His skills were those of a professional and not the result of mind control.  Also, Liz gets no points from me because she didn't admit to Ric anything until he basically forced her to tell him the truth.  She would have left him hanging for another few weeks or months.  Carly was so right about Elizabeth - she likes having two men fawn over her.  She wanted Ric pining while she chased after Jake.

This damn show has ruined Grayson McCouch! 

I like Sloane!  I think the actor is sexy, and I liked him and Fiona.  I also think the characters have great chemistry.  Anna wasn't intimidated by him, and she gave as good as she got.  Besides, her scenes today with Sloane were TEN TIMES better than her incessant meetings with Jordan on the docks.  I really want Duke to shoot her at this point.  I'm bored with her entire storyline.  I'd rather watch Anna with Sloane as I feel that RC may make Sloane a better character (meaning a good guy or at least a grey character that wants to do right).  I'll take it.  I can't handle another pier scene with Jordan and Anna.  I just can't.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 3

Who's warming to the idea of a Carlos/Sam hook-up? They just crossed paths today and I could really get into it.

*sigh* LiRic is finished for the fourth... fifth time? Such a waste, they work so well together. 

• Love 4

I like Sloane!  I think the actor is sexy, and I liked him and Fiona.  I also think the characters have great chemistry.  Anna wasn't intimidated by him, and she gave as good as she got.

The show seems to be wanting me to root for their hate to turn to love, but I don't think there's anything hot about Anna getting involved with this shady dude who came to town expressly to ruin her and has been treating her like shit.

• Love 9

Sonny questioning Duke's ability to have Jordan killed, as if he's gonna be able to gain more respect for him for saying he'll be okay with it, has finally made me see why he's so very fit to raise his daughter. What ever could Evil Micharl thinking? I mean, Sonny even thought to mention taking a human life while it has to be done, maybe upset his niece given who it is. What a humanitarian, thank god he isn't locked up away from society anymore. 

I think I just made myself sick even typing that out sarcastically, since that probably IS what we're suppose to think.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 7

Sonny questioning Duke's ability to have Jordan killed, as if he's gonna be able to gain more respect for him for saying he'll be okay with it, has finally made me see why he's so very fit to raise his daughter. What ever could Evil Micharl thinking? I mean, Sonny even thought to mention taking a human life while it has to be done, maybe upset his niece given who it is. What a humanitarian, thank god he isn't locked up away from society anymore. 

I think I just made myself sick even typing that out sarcastically, since that probably IS what we're suppose to think.

I don't think so.

There was other stuff today. Liz understanding why the judge gave custody. And next week Carly tells

Ric she enjoyed Michael kicking his ass

I don't think all these things will necessarily ask the audience to root for Michael to completely raise Avery, but will swing to a reveal that the child is Morgan's, and that neither of these two men should have Avery.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2
That beefcakey towel thing Sloane pulled was so ridiculous.

Doesn't that qualify as sexual harassment or at least a hostile workplace? Ugh. Anna doesn't need someone who tries to physically intimidate her. Her metaphorical dick will always be the biggest in town.

LOL at Jake's bandage. I guess I should be glad they didn't wrap gauze around his head.

Sonny thinks Jake is a threat, so maybe he'll send Shawn to take him out, and this will be the first time in history that Shawn hits his intended target. Then Jake's real identity becomes known, and Sonny has to deal with the fact that he ordered a hit on his best friend. I don't think he'll hand wave it away as easily as he did shooting Dante. Carly certainly won't let him off the hook so easily.

How do you know who writes the day's episode? 

• Love 3

Sonny made sense today.

Well, I never...

It didn't occur to me that Julian might have an issue with Jake live with Carly! Goes to show how good I've gotten at not trying to make sense of any of this mob stuff. At best, the mob on this show bores me; at worst, it makes me all stabby. I might not mind as much if it was a background story instead of the enter of the show.

• Love 4

How do you know who writes the day's episode? 

When the credits are going on in the beginning and you see the list of writers to the left, and the then the two names that come up on the right side appears, the top name is the person who wrote the episode.

• Love 1

Ah, okay. I think I just have trouble viewing it as "gross" to give characters a lot of dialogue, so I'll agree to disagree on that one!

It's the dialogue itself I find gross, not the amount. The amount is just ridiculous!

Someone shoot me, but I really like Jake and Carly and thought they were really cute today.

I feel like I need to cleanse myself, but I agree with this. Sigh. I don't even know but I really enjoyed them today. I enjoyed Jakeson in general today. Someone slap me!

As thanks for finally saying out loud that Sonny doesn't deserve custody of Avery I won't say anything mean about Liz. Also, her hair looked pretty today. 

Sam and Julian were coming off a bit too 'possible lovers' for me today. It was weird. I loved Sam's shirt.

GM is trying way too hard and it made the scenes with Sloane/Anna seem more sexual harassment than sexy. It gave me the heebie jeebies. His skin is way too orange. And even though he'd just showered he looked real greasy.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

It would have been nice if Jake had expressed a tiny amount of guilt at using Sam like this....But nope.  Nothing.   I get Carly doesn't give a shit about Sam, but after everything Jake has ALREADY done to Sam....you'd think we could at least get a throw away "I feel bad about using her".    I hope she kicks his ass when (or if) she finds out, especially after defending him like mad to Julian today.   It's actually a pretty shitty thing to do to her.

Liz is pathetic.  Ric should have dumped her ass first....then she would definitely want him again.

I love how Jake/Sonny is a Friday cliffhanger.  His first meeting with his WIFE and SON was on a throwaway Tuesday (or something, I am guessing) no big deal, but coming face to face with Sonny is cliffhanger worthy.  Hilarious.

• Love 9

I don't know but I guess it's working for me because I thought he looked good yesterday, heh.

Well we all know about you and bad hair. <wink>

Who's warming to the idea of a Carlos/Sam hook-up? They just crossed paths today and I could really get into it.

I agree. I thought the same thing.(and I don't usually like Sam)

• Love 2

I find this mob war so humorous. It is like the mob version of six degrees of Kevin Bacon. I think x to kill y to kill z circle back around to kill x. I just picture them all ending up tailing the other to the same location and standing in a circle shooting their target ends up with all of them dead. heh!

• Love 8

What will happen when Julian finds out that his newest hire lives with Sonny's moll?

Since Sam got a job so fast for Jake, I'm hoping he won't even have to live chez Carly. First she was his yenta,  and now by offering shelter she's added him to her boarding house. If Julian gives Jake a decent salary, Jake can get some breathing room, and can move away from Carly Cougar. Her chasing him is pathetic, especially when she probably still smells like Sonny and his bed.

That camera shot of Anna taken from between Sloan's naked legs was skeevy. Instead of wasting her afternoon in his hotel room, Anna should have been enjoying a threesome with Nathan and Dante, now that she's not their boss.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 4

This was a Friday EOW epi? I'm so tired of hearing "let's go kill X!" Nothing but tee-dee-ous conversation between or about mobsters or pending mobster war.

At least Sonny & Dewq werent talking about that utter bore Jake.

Thanks, ulkis. The episode writers are the last ones listed, right?

It was so nice to see Sam in something other than a ratty white T-shirt with a black bra underneath. Anna had the visible black bra today, heh.

I agree. I thought the same thing.

Same here, but I think they'd be a disaster together. An entertaining disaster, however.

she's added him to her boarding house.

Aside from Jake, everyone who's living with Carly is family: Joss, Bobbie, Morgan (ETA), and until he moved out, Lucas. 

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1