Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

when she's not all moony over Patrick, I sort of like Sabrina

That's what made me hate her. I could deal with it when she was just crushing on him, but when into full-blown elaborate fantasies (that we saw!) and she was shoved down our throats as the second coming, HAAAAAATE. As a minor/secondary character who isn't given too much to do, I could like her. 

Shaved Sonny

Uh-oh, he's ready to kick some serious ass!

Patrick and Robin's marriage is over because Robin chose to save Jason/she was threatened to save Jason (again, take your pick, Ron certainly does.) They didn't randomly just fall out of love. So I think Sam should 100% inquire about this.

I agree. The nuts and bolts aren't any of Sam's business, but I don't think it's out of line to wonder why your paramour's marriage fell apart. I'd want to hear the reason to be sure the same thing wouldn't happen to me ("She accused me of hitting her/cheating on her/eating all the chocolate she kept stashed for PMS emergencies"). Sam knows Patrick and Robin and their history, so a little curiosity isn't amiss.

• Love 3

I agree. The nuts and bolts aren't any of Sam's business, but I don't think it's out of line to wonder why your paramour's marriage fell apart. I'd want to hear the reason to be sure the same thing wouldn't happen to me ("She accused me of hitting her/cheating on her/eating all the chocolate she kept stashed for PMS emergencies"). Sam knows Patrick and Robin and their history, so a little curiosity isn't amiss.

Exactly. And am I the only one who thinks it's important for Sam to know that Patrick was pissed Robin went to save Jason? That he wanted Jason to stay dead because he was a mobster? And then he was mad at Robin for not "being there for him" when she obviously couldn't physically leave the facility? All in all, Patty was mad Robin "thought Jason was more important." Yet Sam would have done the same thing and would still do the same thing.

Patty's a hypocritical ass and Sam should know.

• Love 4

Of course Spin would recognize Jasus' ass. I hope that little shit chokes on Jake's dick and dies!

Anna's hat & Dante's chest made up for so much crap today.

I'm genuinely shocked Uncle Frank sprung for rain fx and some extras.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 4

Exactly. And am I the only one who thinks it's important for Sam to know that Patrick was pissed Robin went to save Jason? That he wanted Jason to stay dead because he was a mobster? And then he was mad at Robin for not "being there for him" when she obviously couldn't physically leave the facility? All in all, Patty was mad Robin "thought Jason was more important." Yet Sam would have done the same thing and would still do the same thing.

Or that he told Robin that he didn't care if Sam and Danny got her beloved Jasssin back

• Love 3

Sonny and Carly were all broken up over losing Avery, but Sonny would have just dumped her off with a nanny, only to see her again at Christmas or her high school graduation.  Carly has her own child at home, one who was at a party that ended in her friend suffering burn injuries, yet Sonny needs Carly to stay the night with him and hold his hand, among other things. 

• Love 5

He has told her about Jason (or what he knew about it.) They both know about that, the Cassadines, Helena, Faison, etc. Still, Sam has no questions about Robin? The divorce? She's just all about her sparkly man? It's odd. And for me, if it was any other character but Sam, peeps would question it.

I don't know what "any character but Sam" is supposed to mean, but for my part I'm just glad no one's asking whether or not she had a shower in between romps this time around.

With that said, why any woman wants anything to do with Patrick ever is baffling to me. If she knows about his history with Robin, she should also know that he treated like Robin like gum stuck to the sole of his shoe way more often than not. I don't love Robin as much as some people here, but that's the first thing Sam should have been concerned about, not why Robin would divorce him.

• Love 2

I hate that Sam is being made to look like a bitch over a man again. First the crap with stalker nurse and that brat and now the fact that she's dating Patrick is going to be thrown in her face. Ron could have easily avoided this by having Sam and Patrick both be under the impression that Robin willingly left to do more research for her "back from the dead" serum. .

• Love 1

I don't know what "any character but Sam" is supposed to mean, but for my part I'm just glad no one's asking whether or not she had a shower in between romps this time around.

With that said, why any woman wants anything to do with Patrick ever is baffling to me. If she knows about his history with Robin, she should also know that he treated like Robin like gum stuck to the sole of his shoe way more often than not. I don't love Robin as much as some people here, but that's the first thing Sam should have been concerned about, not why Robin would divorce him.

It means that more people would call out "enter character name here" (Liz, Sabrina, Maxie, etc) for being in a relationship with Patrick without finding out any crucial info. Sam is popular. I get that.

And, yes, Patrick treats women like crap.

• Love 1

I hate that Sam is being made to look like a bitch over a man again. First the crap with stalker nurse and that brat and now the fact that she's dating Patrick is going to be thrown in her face. Ron could have easily avoided this by having Sam and Patrick both be under the impression that Robin willingly left to do more research for her "back from the dead" serum. .

I don't see Patrick and Sam in a bad light at all.  How long are we suppose to wait for Robin to return?  Two years?  Four years?  Patrick is suppose to wring his hands all that time.  Also, Patrick DOES think Robin left willingly.  Robin hasn't been mentioned because KMc can't return, and when she can, it's only for guest spots.  Robin needs to go if KMc can't commit.  

I don't fault Patrick at all.  I don't fault Sam either, and I like them together.  

• Love 8

... Sabrina only tried to prevent it once she realized that Ava wasn't the one responsible for the accident and b) she hasn't really owned up to it, she let stupid Felix easily persuade her not to confess to Nathan that time.

She also was ridiculously indignant when Michael dared to bring it up during one of their boring conversations

Well, Liz certainly didn't like hearing that Jake saw himself in bed with Sam.

Her face was wonderfull when hearing it. Looked like she swallowed a bug. And then Carly barging in the moment Patrick asked Jason what his type was...hee! Not interested in Jarly at all, and only mildly interested in Jason and Sam, but they really need to rev up the chemistry and the writting between Jake and Liz if they want to turn them into a rootable couple (my guess is, they really don't). So far, the guy has clicked much more with both Carly and Sam.

Michael and Sabrina might have them beat as worst potential couple, though. That corny, cheesy, clichéd storyline of the guy hiring a nanny, her being such a Mary Sue, and their lack of chemistry, just...ugh. I hope Kiki and Sabrina kill each other tomorrow. I can't even fathom taking any sides between those wastes of space.

Spinelli is an annoying prick. You would think the actors/writers would try to make him look at least somewhat sympathetic

• Love 5

It means that more people would call out "enter character name here" (Liz, Sabrina, Maxie, etc) for being in a relationship with Patrick without finding out any crucial info. Sam is popular. I get that.

Overall on the net, but here? I've always found pretty evenly divided between Sam fans and non Sam fans, but maybe not. Maybe it like that more so at twop. There were certainly a bunch of Sam bashing sessions back in the day.

Okay, this is twice Dante has said Spinelli is a good guy. Not enough of one to not have a gossip session about what a twerp he is, come on!

Okay, now there is absolutely no reason (and it fact it would make more sense) why they can't throw in a line about Lulu calling Lucky and telling him to keep on the look out for crazy dad. They don't have to mention his name again after that when TG/Luke pops back up!

I feel like they are treading water with Patrick till they can get Kim McC back for another stint, which is insane, but there you are.

Her face was wonderfull when hearing it. Looked like she swallowed a bug. And then Carly barging in the moment Patrick asked Jason what his type was...hee! Not interested in Jarly at all, and only mildly interested in Jason and Sam, but they really need to rev up the chemistry and the writting between Jake and Liz if they want to turn them into a rootable couple (my guess is, they really don't). So far, the guy has clicked much more with both Carly and Sam.

I think Billy Miller and Becky have chemistry, I just have trouble believing they will be any sort of actual couple. Like they will sleep together and then Robin or Sam will come back into the picture and that will be it for Liason, as usual.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

ulkis, I'm talking overall. Sam/KeMo is really popular.

Having Patrick with Sam without ANY truth out in the open and Robin in a constant prison-state isn't exactly Patrick moving on...with or without KMc. Ron wrote it. He has to deal with it.

When Robin originally saved Jason Patrick and Sam weren't even friends, and though they're friends now, that doesn't change the fact that Robin is/was his wife. Of course he's going to be pissed that she willing (originally) chose to basically kill herself and leave him and Emma behind so she could save someone else, someone who happens to be a mobster who gets shot at on a regular basis. And then he *died* anyway so in Patrick's eyes everything she did was for nothing. I love Sam but I'd have to call foul if she gave Patrick shit for wanting Jason to be dead instead of his wife being dead/held hostage. I'm pretty sure Sam would be angry if Jason died while saving Liz.

I feel like they are treading water with Patrick till they can get Kim McC back for another stint, which is insane, but there you are.

Ron is ridiculous and If I were JT I'd be pissed that my character is being kept in limbo indefinitely because Ron refuses to write Robin out for good or recast.

• Love 3

For a split second at the start of today's show, I would have sworn Michael was back in his old apartment. Then I saw the couch and thought, "Thank God he replaced that couch after seeing the hideous Sonny and Carly video!" then I saw the mantle and realized that they must have redecorated the Q's place again.

Well, I guess Michael and Sabrina are going to be a thing. She's much more tolerable out of Patrick's orbit. I can't believe the previews though. Kiki still holds a grudge against Sabrina for what she did to Ava, but she sides with Sonny over Michael? WTF?

• Love 5

Honestly peach you are like one of the most positive posters on this board to me. :) I mean you like Michael and Sabrina!

Ah, yes, thanks for bringing that up. I have no shame obviously! Also you saying this reminded me of how much of a Pollyanna I was about OLTL back on TWoP. Man, I swear up until the very last day I was still loving that shit. So, I feel you, ICGS!

Sabrina: Sonny lost custody (cue Avery laughing her cute lil head off lol!!)

This was the best part of this episode. Baby AJ is killing it!

Dante - "My father's been with every woman in this town, I've got brothers and sisters popping up all over the place." LOL! So true.

Second best part of the episode.

I'll preface this comment by saying I fast forwarded Jake/Liz/Patrick, Patrick/Sam, Sonny/Ric, and Carly/Jake today; I loved this episode!

Dante and Nathan both being half naked in the locker room while Anna was all the way over on the docks was just not nice. And speaking of Anna, I loved her hat and jacket. She was great today as always.

The mob shoot-out between men over the age of 45 and ending in literally no one getting hurt was so hilarious to me. 

I don't wanna be this person but I like Michael/Sabrina so much. I want them to fall in love with each other and baby AJ. Normally I'm not into that kind of overly sweet ship/story, but there's enough drama there to get me, too. 

I like Sam around Spinelli. Like a lot. But as you all know I want Spinelli to die a slow, violent death, so it's quite the conundrum for me.

Georgie getting all ornery and punching the bag of animal crackers and Maxie shooting her that look was so cute and funny. But it just reminded me how annoying I find it that they have Harper playing Georgie.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

It's kind of hilarious how the first Georgie looked so much like Spinelli (how did they pull that off?) and then they recast her with KS's real daughter who is her mini me. 

• Love 1

Sam's own husband treated her like crap during their actual marriage, and often long before it, so I don't think anything about Patrick's history with Robin would upset her. Patrick never threatened to kill Robin and Robin was not an accessory to kidnapping of Emma or the death of Shamwow, so their relationship was already WAY healthier than the JaSam 'love.' Whenever Sam saw Patrick before they became "friends," he seemed to truly mourn and love his 'late' wife. She also saw how, overcome with love, he he walked away from Sabrina to make out with Robin in the church. That's all she cares about. 

• Love 2

I hope Kiki and Sabrina kill each other tomorrow. I can't even fathom taking any sides between those wastes of space.

Oh yes, that would save me a lot of eye-rolling time and hate watching effort.

Though I'm guessing, with Kristen Alderson gone, Ron's golden girl Sabrina is going to be the one getting the propping.

• Love 2

For a split second at the start of today's show, I would have sworn Michael was back in his old apartment. Then I saw the couch and thought, "Thank God he replaced that couch after seeing the hideous Sonny and Carly video!" then I saw the mantle and realized that they must have redecorated the Q's place again.

Well, I guess Michael and Sabrina are going to be a thing. She's much more tolerable out of Patrick's orbit. I can't believe the previews though. Kiki still holds a grudge against Sabrina for what she did to Ava, but she sides with Sonny over Michael? WTF?

Michael really needs to bring up how much of a hypocrite Kiki is tomorrow!

• Love 1

Though I'm guessing, with Kristen Alderson gone, Ron's golden girl Sabrina is going to be the one getting the propping.

Sabrina didn't even look bad when she was trying to off little AJ in the womb!

They both have their faults but Sabrina isn't making me twitch with anger like Kiki does lol

• Love 3
I think Billy Miller and Becky have chemistry, I just have trouble believing they will be any sort of actual couple. Like they will sleep together and then Robin or Sam will come back into the picture and that will be it for Liason, as usual.

This.  I kind of wish BM had been cast as Lucky, because he and Becky do have a nice little chemistry.  But I know that, as per usual, they're just going to use Liz as a speed bump to Jason getting with someone else.  And her character will probably be trashed some along the way to make it clear that she's the "loser."  

• Love 9

This. I kind of wish BM had been cast as Lucky, because he and Becky do have a nice little chemistry. But I know that, as per usual, they're just going to use Liz as a speed bump to Jason getting with someone else. And her character will probably be trashed some along the way to make it clear that she's the "loser."

Everything is a speed bump in this story so Ron can reveal Jason in the year 2020.

• Love 7

The mob shoot-out between men over the age of 45 and ending in literally no one getting hurt was so hilarious to me. 

I think Carrrlos is doomed. Someone's gotta die, right? Right? Don't answer that. Hell, I'll take it if they killed Milo. They can name the Nurses Ball act "the Magic Milo Memorial" from now on. But yeah, I think maybe Carlos might be a goner cause it will be the catalyst for Michael to comfort Sabrina.

Who don't offend me. And she is a step up from every girlfriend he's had so far. But I just don't care. It would take a lot to get me interested in a Michael romance.

I like Sam around Spinelli. Like a lot. But as you all know I want Spinelli to die a slow, violent death, so it's quite the conundrum for me.

They were cute together. I think KeMo was happy to work with BA again, which is sweet (these are their first scenes since 2013 I think, right?). 

• Love 3

Michael is busier today working at home than he ever has been at the office. I wonder why....

Sonny's breakfast-pastry game is pathetic. He needs to take a page out of Mayor Lavon Hayes's playbook.

I'm genuinely shocked Uncle Frank sprung for rain fx

What was with the monsoon-level of water? LOL. I burst out laughing when Duke and his gang showed up. I was really hoping for a dance-off instead of that hilariously lame "shootout."

I loved ER cleaning up the crackers on the hospital bed. That was such a mom thing. I also liked the coat she was wearing. 

I think maybe Carlos might be a goner cause it will be the catalyst for Michael to comfort Sabrina.

Who don't offend me. And she is a step up from every girlfriend he's had so far. But I just don't care. It would take a lot to get me interested in a Michael romance.

This is where I am with those two. Sabrina isn't a strooker, she wants to find a job (and will soon have one—even though she's going to be a nanny, her idea for an in-house nurse at ELQ was really good), and hasn't married any of Michael's brothers. 

Can Spinelli please get caught in the crossfire instead of Carrrlos? Because Spinelli's passive-aggressiveness is working my last nerve. Fuck off and die, Spin. GAH.

Random question for the guys on the board...do you really put your shirt on AFTER you've closed your pants and fastened your belt? I mean, how do you tuck the shirt in?

Dante and Nathan don't wear their shirts tucked in anyway.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

So if Rosalie (who?) ever pops up again, we're probably going to see a story where a rich male CEO has to choose between his secretary and his nanny, both Latina?

Talk about old school.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

This.  I kind of wish BM had been cast as Lucky, because he and Becky do have a nice little chemistry.  But I know that, as per usual, they're just going to use Liz as a speed bump to Jason getting with someone else.  And her character will probably be trashed some along the way to make it clear that she's the "loser."  

I hate to say it, because they are like my most hated GH couple ever, but maybe Ron should have done/should just do Niz. Not just throw Jason, Nik, AND Ric at Liz and not actually flesh out a thing.

I find Ric's return pretty ridiculous. Granted I am not a huge fan but imo they shouldn't've brought him back. He's angst for one romance (Jason/Liz) that is just angst for another romance! I mean, maybe I am wrong and Liason will finally get married or something, buuuuuuut I don't think so. But we'll see I guess.

• Love 1

Ron is ridiculous and If I were JT I'd be pissed that my character is being kept in limbo indefinitely because Ron refuses to write Robin out for good or recast.

I second that. I know people should put in a 100% in their jobs no matter what, but a part of me can't blame certain actors for not committing to stories. When Robin first "died" all they had him do was cry watching videos of her, gave him a week long drug addiction, then plopped him in the middle of Sabrina's story, nothing that made him a independent character outside of Scrubs. I think there would be a lot less complaining if Ron had just ended the marriage.

• Love 3

I hate to say it, because they are like my most hated GH couple ever, but maybe Ron should have done/should just do Niz. Not just throw Jason, Nik, AND Ric at Liz and not actually flesh out a thing.

And hilariously, the promo this week is all, "Who will Liz choose?!?!?!"

Answer?  Nobody!  Because Ron will never let her choose or be in an actual relationship.

• Love 8

I find Ric's return pretty ridiculous. Granted I am not a huge fan but imo they shouldn't've brought him back. He's angst for one romance (Jason/Liz) that is just angst for another romance! I mean, maybe I am wrong and Liason will finally get married or something, buuuuuuut I don't think so. But we'll see I guess.

I agree and I hate myself bc I haaaaated Niz. Haaaated. Ruined Liz, ruined Nik, ruined Lucky, ruined my Liz/Lucky.

And I will legit eat my hat if this story ends with Jason and Liz happily married.

• Love 1

I loved all things Sam/Spinelli today.  And we finally got a Sam/Maxie scene....not alone, but I'll take it.   Kirsten was happy about it too, she tweeted about the Saxie scene.

Way to be a douche Patrick, and I am one of the few who doesn't generally think you are one.   And I usually don't give a shit about Liz, but it was an assy thing to do to bring up Jake's "sex" dream? vision? of Sam in front of her....in front of anyone really.  And Liz even offered to leave the room!  Way to have tact there Dr Ass.

ETA:  I also know that introductions to babies are meaningless anyway, but why were they acting like Sam has never met Georgie before?  Spin and the baby lived with her right before they left town.

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 8

So if Rosalie (who?) ever pops up again, we're probably going to see a story where a rich male CEO has to choose between his secretary and his nanny, both Latina?

Talk about old school.

You know Sonny would be like, two Latinas?! You still love me Michael! You're trying to date me!

• Love 7

I agree and I hate myself bc I haaaaated Niz. Haaaated. Ruined Liz, ruined Nik, ruined Lucky, ruined my Liz/Lucky.

And I will legit eat my hat if this story ends with Jason and Liz happily married.

Or they can get married with the dude taking a name as Jake Choose-A-Last-Name and just have it end once the Borg inside emerges and he runs back to Sam. Either way, I don't see any such relationship lasting.

Ron will play this game with Ric and Jake(son) for a while and then throw Liz at Nikolas just in time for Lucky to show up.

If that happens, I am just gonna marvel at how they felt they had to bring back Lucky for whenever that is instead of when his father tried to blow up a friggin boatload of people

• Love 5

And when I say ended, not how they are having Robin suffering off screen, but play the beats of the end of their somewhat complicated relationship.

Exactly. I completely agree. I just feel like it should have ended where they each recognize the importance of the relationship and part amicably w/ shared custody of Emma. Robin is a legacy character who should be able to come back and forth as she pleases, IMO. And not tied to Patrick or anyone.

• Love 2

ETA:  I also know that introductions to babies are meaningless anyway, but why were they acting like Sam has never met Georgie before?  Spin and the baby lived with her right before they left town.

Ron doesn't remember what he wrote last week let alone that long ago.

• Love 4

Sam's own husband treated her like crap during their actual marriage, and often long before it, so I don't think anything about Patrick's history with Robin would upset her. Patrick never threatened to kill Robin and Robin was not an accessory to kidnapping of Emma or the death of Shamwow, so their relationship was already WAY healthier than the JaSam 'love.' Whenever Sam saw Patrick before they became "friends," he seemed to truly mourn and love his 'late' wife. She also saw how, overcome with love, he he walked away from Sabrina to make out with Robin in the church. That's all she cares about. 

Not for nothing, but that's actually my point. For all that Jasam was supposed to be Twu Wuv, Jason was/is a piece of crap who was always putting Sam way down on his list of priorities, and beyond that the bus was running over both her and Lucky in order to make it "acceptable" for Jiz to happen. You''ll notice that Jason did not threaten to kill Liz for being such a dumbass that she couldn't read a paternity test in less than four hours.

But Patrick is supposed to be a good guy, not someone who takes advantage of whatever woman happens to be standing within five feet of him. He's not Nikolas, and more than that he's not Sonny. I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to think he's an asshole, but I don't know how this makes him look like anything else.

• Love 1

I guess I missed something last week - why does Jake(son) need to infiltrate the Jeromes? 

And again, I find making Jake(son) as Jason-like as possible extremely boring.  Wouldn't it be more interesting if he found work as a cop or working at the hospital and then had to choose between that new path and the mob life when he got his memories back? 

• Love 3