Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Dante really does need to have one of his trysts with Anna ASAP. Poor guy. I really feel for him. Honestly I think he should be the one to murder Spinelli. He deserves that pleasure..

As much as I hate Spinelli, I'd rather Dante not become a killer. Let Sonny, or Franco, or Heather, do it.

• Love 4

Don't get it either. Michael has pointed out how stupid she looks reminding her that Sonny would have killed her mom if HE didn't stop it! I'm guessing Kiki is letting it slide since Sonny tried to save Ava from her eventual "death". But her calling him a bad son was sickening I was like BITCH you and his brother are two of the reasons he's "Bad" which Micheal again reminded her of. I wanted to like Kiki with this new recast but the writers still make her a moron. I'm hoping maybe Micheal lets Kiki see her little sis BUT ONLY her. Then she starts seeing Michael be good to little Avery and Kiki starts changing her tune.

I just started this epsiode. TIA to anyone warning me of more angerinducing Kiki supporting her mother's would be Murderer and Kiki/Morgan/Sonny/Carly horribleness

Don't forget that Kiki is practically dating Morgan who is  the man who led Sonny right to Ava so he could attempt to kill her.

• Love 7

Don't forget that Kiki is practically dating Morgan who is the man who led Sonny right to Ava so he could attempt to kill her.

I wish I could forget I want too! Her and Morgan deserve each other fucking Moron moocher pieces of garbage. I want Ava to come back and disown Kimi who had those kind words for her and isn't honoring her mother at all

Watching right now Fuck off Morgan you know nothing about honoring Ava DIAF

Edited by jay741982
  • Love 2

Kiki has always been stupid and awful, but it is so pointless and unbelievable that she is now Sonny's biggest cheerleader. It makes absolutely no sense and it's just further proof that this story is all bout how wronged Sonny is being by Michael. Otherwise they would've done the logical thing and had Kiki on Michael's side. But no, he's not even allowed to have an idiot on his side. FLAMES!

Nah, it's non-KA-Kiki. I have no idea why she's here but her validation means nada. Meanwhile they're pairing him with St Sabrina. Who will probably convince him of the error of his ways, but like I said the days of Kiki meaning anything are over.

Dante really does need to have one of his trysts with Anna ASAP. Poor guy. I really feel for him. Honestly I think he should be the one to murder Spinelli. He deserves that pleasure.

Hee at "he deserves that pleasure". But maybe Rocco should accidentally smother him instead? It seems more fitting for Spinelli. Or on purpose, since he has the murder eyes and all now.

Wouldn't it be cool if Monica could have a scene with Michael/baby AJ? It's just so aggravating that they couldn't bring LC out for like 2 minutes to have one scene with them during this.

Maybe it's LC. Probably not but I like to imagine she's like, nah, I don't feel like doing your crap when they call her up.

Don't forget that Kiki is practically dating Morgan who is  the man who led Sonny right to Ava so he could attempt to kill her.

I wish. Kiki and Morgan just tonelessly talk at each other. I have no love for Kiki (man do I not), but at least Morgan would be doing SOMETHING if he were dating/pursuing Kiki. 

• Love 1

Jason would absolutely never turn his back on Michael. Jason loved Michael more than any of them combined. He loved Michael than any woman in his life, and even more than his own son. Carly is straight up delusional.

The old Jason, yes.  I have NO IDEA what RC is going to do with this watered down version of Jason Morgan.  He may just side with Sonny against Michael, which would be the final nail in the coffin for the character as far as I'm concerned.

At any rate-I'm okay with Michael or any of the Qs raising Avery. I just hope Michael realizes that kid may hate him as much as he now professes to hate Sonny, once she learns the truth.

I don't think Avery will hate Michael at all because I don't see Michael lying to her.  He's going to be like Jason, I think, and tell her the truth and let her decide.  I think Michael will win the argument because I don't see Avery thinking her parents are cool for killing Michael's father not to mention how Avery was conceived.  I mean that still stings my eyes.  I think Avery will be mortified, frankly.

• Love 5

Since Kiki's a idiot and likes brother hopping I can see her refalling for Micheal again

The old Jason, yes.  I have NO IDEA what RC is going to do with this watered down version of Jason Morgan.  He may just side with Sonny against Michael, which would be the final nail in the coffin for the character as far as I'm concerned.

I don't think Avery will hate Michael at all because I don't see Michael lying to her.  He's going to be like Jason, I think, and tell her the truth and let her decide.  I think Michael will win the argument because I don't see Avery thinking her parents are cool for killing Michael's father not to mention how Avery was conceived.  I mean that still stings my eyes.  I think Avery will be mortified, frankly.

Avery: I was Conviced how? My parents are what? FML!!

• Love 1

Hee at "he deserves that pleasure". But maybe Rocco should accidentally smother him instead? It seems more fitting for Spinelli. Or on purpose, since he has the murder eyes and all now.

This is perfect. Actually let Rocco and Danny do it.

Maybe it's LC. Probably not but I like to imagine she's like, nah, I don't feel like doing your crap when they call her up.

I do like to think that LC just doesn't answer her calls anymore because she doesn't even want to be associated with this shit. It makes Monica's absence easier to take.

• Love 1
the murder eyes

What is it with this show and kids who look like they're going to make a suit out of your skin?

I have NO IDEA what RC is going to do with this watered down version of Jason Morgan.  He may just side with Sonny against Michael, which would be the final nail in the coffin for the character as far as I'm concerned.

So far they've shown Jake to be very sympathetic to Michael; they had that heart-to-heart at GH a while ago. Jake hasn't even met Sonny, has he?

I know they meet next week, per spoilers. Hopefully Jake laughs in Sonny's face and then hawks a giant loogie at him.

The picture of KSt they used on Spin's phone was gorgeous.

It was a genius stroke to have Michael call Avery "AJ." That's probably as deep as you can ever plunge the knife into Sonny. Bravo. I love out outraged everyone was. 

Countdown until Luke kidnaps Avery or puts a gun to her head.

Luke will show up at the Qs for the Friday cliffhanger. Just a guess.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

So far they've shown Jake to be very sympathetic to Michael; they had that heart-to-heart at GH a while ago. Jake hasn't even met Sonny, has he? 

Jake has had one scene with Michael since he showed up six months ago - one.  So I can't really buy that he "knows" Michael (not that you said that).  I think he thinks Michael is a nice guy, but one meeting does not give Jake any insight into Michael at all or vice versa.  It's another botched writing issue regarding Jake.  He should have had interactions with Michael and Monica, at least more than just one moment with each of them.  Instead, he spends countless hours with Liz and then Carly and nothing with the Qs.  By the time RC allows Jake time with Michael and Monica, I really won't care.  I think the way they introduced Jake and his entire storyline has been an utter failure.  He is still - exactly - where he was when we first met him, which is in a hospital bed, with amnesia, and still spending all his time with Liz and Carly.  

• Love 6

LOL at Avery sticking her hand in Tracy's mouth.

I'm surprised the picture of AJ on the mantel wasn't of him bloated and drunk.

Sonny: "Will you stay the night?"
Carly: "You don't even have to ask."

Man, neither of them have any self-respect. Sonny wants a pity fuck, and Carly is all too willing to give it to him.

I HATE that MSt is playing Nina like a googly-eyed preteen. It's unwatchable. So I don't.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 13

Well Luke will kidnap Avery from Michael's care at the Q house in .5..4..3..2

I know it isn't done even halfway realistically but I do find Sonny does capture bipolar occasionally. Today he was pretty spot on with the depression. Looking all sad faced and not eating. I actually liked the little family time with the game b/c Carly and Morgan know Sonny's issues and it really was sweet Morgan wanted to look out for his dad.

Spinelli has reached Levi levels of disgust for me. I really wish he would be Luke Lector's next meal, and that he'd give Luke rabies.

• Love 1

Yea, that cracks me up, too. It is funny. But it actually makes the Sonny propping even more obvious and rage inducing.

She may. But then she'll spend one second with Sonny and go running back to Michael screaming "THANK YOU!" I mean I suspect any sane, smart person would do that.

there are no sane people on this show. Michael may have shook some of his senses loose, but knowing frankenRon soon the lobotomy will be done and Michael will be sorry he beat Sonny. If AJ grows up to hate sonny that would be fine with me. he did try to kill her mother.But then we know Sonny never loses.
  • Love 1

Bruh. SK is my Special Kitty. That hurt me in the meow. ;)

I'm waiting for MSt to reveal that Nina is playing everyone because clearly she can't be happy wasting her time with this crap. Roger Howarth must be high as a kite.

Well I happen to like SK and my first thought was there are 90238279 better pictures of him.

I wish there was some way to save Franco and Nina b/c I do think RoHo and MSt have good chemistry but even I'm like ....just let it end at this point.ugh!

• Love 3

I HATE that MSt is playing Nina like a googly-eyed preteen. It's unwatchable. So I don't.

I kept trying to figure out why she twined her arms around RoHo's neck like a 13 year-old girl at her first dance.

• Love 4

I love the idea that Sonny's rage and Shawn's incompetence combine to get Kiki killed. That might be, MIGHT be, enough to have Morgan rethink his Sonny allegiance, in which case playing up how dumbly loyal he is right now would work, because it lays the groundwork for Morgan to go nuts that Sonny betrayed him *again*. I might be in la la land, but a girl can dream.

Jake seemed pretty genuinely horrified about and remorseful for all the Legion of Doom stuff he did (do we still not have any idea what their ultimate goal was? I mean, really - what was Ashton doing ??), so there's hope that he will want absolutely nothing to do with Sonny. See above re: dreaming.

• Love 4

Crappy episode except for Brad and Lucas. And not that I care like you guys do, but there was a decent amount of hospital action. The rest was like being forced to eat the one food that you hate the most in the world.

The line about Nina's muffins had me reaching for the brain bleach. And them all over each other? Vomit.

I don't remember what Carly said that made her sound so stupid, but I'll just chalk it up to her typical every day. Good lord, Morgan is so stupid, he can't even call for pizza without help from Kiki. The brain trust, ladies and gentlemen. And while I don't believe for a second that the Corinthos family sits around and plays Monopoly, you're telling me they didn't use the perfect set-up with Sonny landing on "go directly to jail, do not pass Go, do not collect $200. And just like in real life, Morgan is absolutely broke.

Ah, I remember about Carly. She said, "I could eat". I just thought the whole entire thing was very odd.

Did they really have to flashback to Maxie's awful hair?

Hillary interrupted the very end and the previews. I then realized I didn't care, since no one I care about was on today.

EDIT: "You're a good father" - I stand corrected. That's what it was. STFU, Carly.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 4

They've really written Carly on another freaking planet. Didn't give two shits about Sonny a few months ago and now he's more important than her son. Damn, I've hated her since her dumbass came to town, but even I have to admit this is way OOC.

• Love 3

Dude, you know SK is fat, drunk, loser AJ. We're lucky Ron didn't throw a pic of him on the can. Or add in a Steve Burton pic.

I'm imagining that Franco isn't Franco. He's a victim of Franco's with brain cancer. That would be interesting.

This version of Franco has done enough shitty things that I don't think redeeming him that way would work.

• Love 2

Then just blow up Shady Pines because I'm like..... I want to forget the past few years of GH besides AJ and Micheal bonding, McBain and Anna, Robin being awesome for 10 minutes, and Micheal Quartermaine. Though I did like that time Sonny didn't take his meds and then he and Morgan got in a huge fight.

• Love 1

They've really written Carly on another freaking planet. Didn't give two shits about Sonny a few months ago and now he's more important than her son. Damn, I've hated her since her dumbass came to town, but even I have to admit this is way OOC.

I don't know, I started thinking about it, and Carly makes a lot of brou-ha-ha about Michael but ultimately she ends up choosing Sonny in some capacity. He got shot in the head and in a coma and she eventually still let Sonny back into his life.

I think my problem as usual with Ron he is rushing this and not showing enough beats. A couple of months ago she hadn't thought of Sonny romantically in ages, and now she's glued to his side. I can buy Carly ultimately going back to Sonny's, but Carly should have been pleading and begging and arguing with Michael today, maybe following him out the door, grabbing at Michael as the officer dragged Carly off of him, and then she goes and she and Sonny hug or whatever. 

But Carly just stands there.

And I will say, I do think as well Carly would have give Sonny a lot more grief for sleeping with ava and hurting Morgan. She just shrugged the whole thing off.

• Love 7

I just can't take this Carly seriously. She does not love or respect her son. It's gross and annoys me just discussing it. I promised myself I wouldn't talk about anything related to Sonny and here I am. Rage.blackouts.

I can't wait for Patrick tomorrow. I need to go back to hating him.

• Love 4
I thought [nuKiki] was just a temp too, then people said she had a real contract. I still think she's not for real. Blow her up! Another Sonny casualty.

The thing is with soap actors, you can sign them for a year (or X years) but the show generally has a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free Card option, every 13 weeks. NuKiki might have a real contract, but that doesn't mean the show really plans to use her for a full year (or however long). It means they can, but they can also give her the boot in 13 weeks.

You're right, the show is filled with lots of random characters with no distinctive traits really but imo Kiki is the worst of the lot. Not necessarily the least tolerable but just the least effort put into her.

Agreed. This (lack of characterization in the writing) is the real problem, to me. Silas and Franco also suffer from it, too. It seems like, when Prospect Park took back their intellectual property (i.e. the OLTL characters), Ron and Frank had a giant brain fart. I don't know how different they (legally) had to make Easton, Howarth, and Alderson's characters, but I can't believe they had to make them this different. Making Howarth the new Franco was the worst of them all, imo. Having Kiki screw and marry one brother while falling in love with the other (who, at the time, she thought was a cousin) was nearly as bad, though. It left her completely unsympathetic, and without any sort of point of view.

I liked KA in the role. I don't abhor this new woman (sorry, don't know the actress's name) in the role, but the role is so icky. And I think the show REALLY missed the boat by not having her side with Michael in this custody battle. I mean, here's the story we've been told (recently): Kiki loves Michael, so she didn't tell him about Sonny killing AJ, because she didn't want to wreck his relationship with Sonny and Carly. Gag, but fine. I don't expect these 20 year olds (who are being manipulated by masters) to make perfect choices. Kiki chose badly when she didn't tell Michael about Sonny killing AJ, but she did so, because her love for Michael made her loath to hurt him.

Michael learns the truth, gets pissed, breaks things off, boinks Rosalee, etc. Kiki and Michael are over. Kiki and Morgan kiss, but that amounts to nothing. Kiki steps up and takes in baby Avery, because Sonny and Ava are in prison. Sonny escapes, takes a long walk off a short pier (with a sadly ineffective bomb) and gets pardoned. Kiki doesn't want to surrender the baby to him, but does.

To me, the story should have played out, thusly: Kiki doesn't want to surrender baby AJ to Sonny, but does, because Sonny is the monster who threatened to kill her own mother for 9 months, and she doesn't know how to play in his league, so she lets him and Carly take the baby, but goes to Michael to express her distress at baby AJ being raised by the man who threatened to kill Ava. Michael, thawing toward Kiki (maybe not enough that they'll get back together, but at least enough that they can have civil conversations) tells Kiki what it was like growing up with the Corinthos bullseye on his back. He decides to seek custody. Kiki is still afraid enough of Sonny that she doesn't take a public side, but is privately thrilled that someone is fighting to keep Ava's would-be murderer from raising Ava's baby. Meanwhile, Morgan should feel caught in the middle. He should want to repair his relationship with Michael, while not wanting to squander his new position as Sonny's favorite son. Carly should be horrified about the way Sonny threatens Michael. 

And what was up with Kiki calling Morgan, "Sweetie," today, as if they were again a couple?

Sonny playing Monopoly? seriously show? What happens when he has to go to jail, does he pull out a gun and yell

That was such an opportunity squandered, today. I was certain, once it was Sonny's turn, that he'd land on CHANCE and get a "Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200," card and a silence would fall over the room, but damn it, the one time Ron should have been campy, he failed. 

QUESTION: Is this new Rocco a full on recast, or was this a case of the usual babies not being available, so they grabbed a tot from Central Casting? I only ask, because this new kid looks like he's going on 3 years old, which I'd usually shrug off as SORAS, but GH *just* cast Harper Barash as Georgie, and Harper looks way younger than this new Rocco. Baby Georgie was born about 3 weeks before baby Rocco, and the timing of their births seems important to me (because of the whole surrogate/custody/stolen embryo blah blah), so it's weird that Rocco now looks so much older than Georgie (with whom he just had a playdate, last week, when he wasn't as big as Danny Morgan).

Edited by General Days
  • Love 5

Michael: "Awwww.... I'm going to call you A.J...."

*Baby screams bloody murder*

This show has hit a new low when it causes a baby to cry in order to prop Sonny.

Oddly, I'd love to watch a game of Sonny Monopoly, if only to see Carly whine how unfair life is when Sonny hits the jail square, the Water Works blowing up, and Sean shaking down the players for Short Line R.R. Oh, and Park Place & Boardwalk are sent to Sonny's island.

The end of the show had Hillary revealing her emails on the whereabouts of Patricia Spencer.

Edited by NutmegsDad
  • Love 14

Ava likes to drink, scheme, and loves her kids.

And she likes her gallery.

I think Spinelli would be fine (maybe not to some people), but at least better if they'd keep him out of relationships altogether. Just have him be that weird computer guy who they go to when they want to find out stuff. And he can keep his friendship with Sam, because that's something about him I actually like.

And what was up with Kiki calling Morgan, "Sweetie," today, as if they were again a couple.

Seriously? Glad I managed to miss that. Gross.

QUESTION: Is this new Rocco a full on recast, or was this a case of the usual babies not being available, so they grabbed a tot from Central Casting? I only ask, because this new kid looks like he's going on 3 years old, which I'd usually shrug off as SORAS, but GH *just* cast Harper Barash as Georgie, and Harper looks way younger than this new Rocco. Baby Georgie was born about 3 weeks before baby Rocco, and the timing of their births seems important to me (because of the whole surrogate/custody/stolen embryo blah blah), so it's weird that Rocco now looks so much older than Georgie (with whom he just had a playdate, last week, when he wasn't as big as Danny Morgan).

He's a full-on recast.

• Love 1
I don't know, I started thinking about it, and Carly makes a lot of brou-ha-ha about Michael but ultimately she ends up choosing Sonny in some capacity. He got shot in the head and in a coma and she eventually still let Sonny back into his life.

The keyword there, though, is eventually.  Carly and Sonny have a tangled, codependent relationship. They break apart, and Carly will disown him and do the right thing for her kids and family and then ultimately drift back to him. Ron's skipped all that - she's just ride or die for him in lieu of anything else that makes her who she is.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 6
Seriously? Glad I managed to miss that. Gross.

Yes, seriously, and it was way gross. There was an arm or shoulder rub in there, too. For a second, I was sitting there thinking, "Did I miss a day when they reunited as a couple?" 

The keyword there, though, is eventually.  Carly and Sonny have a tangled, codependent relationship. They break apart, and Carly will disown him and do the right thing for her kids and family and then ultimately drift back to him. Ron's skipped all that - she's just ride or die for him in lieu of anything else that makes her who she is.

Right? Again I say Ron has some good ideas, but he seriously lacks in the discipline to correctly execute. It makes me sad, because as much as I've bitched here, GH has been dealing out some cracktacular stories, but it so often falls short in the telling, and I'm thinking with 2 more hours at the writers' table, for each episode, they could be epic.

Don't get me wrong. I'm tired of the Who's The Daddy Stories, and Latex Mask Stories, etc, but this Michael Effing Quartermaine Comes Home story skirts greatness. Greatness is in reach, but the writing refuses to reach. I see that with a lot of the storylines, but Michael's is foremost on my mind, so that's what ends up on this page. 

• Love 6

Maybe Spin and Kiki will hook up because they deserve each other.

Not even Keeks deserves to be saddled with that emotionally abusive, passive aggressive douche.

Every time I think he can't possibly sink any lower, he pulls shit like today. I would give anything for this 'Georgie is sick' story to reveal that Spinbitch [Maury Povich]IS NOT THE FATHER!!![/Maury Povich]. I don't care else it actually is, just so long as Spin is not the father Mac & Felicia's granddaughter.

• Love 5

Michael: "Awwww.... I'm going to call you A.J...."

*Baby screams bloody murder*

This show has hit a new low when it causes a baby to cry in order to prop Sonny.

Aside from naming the kid Ava, Avery is the second to last name Sonny would name that kid. Think of it as a propping of the person that gave her that name, Ava. 

• Love 2

When the Fuck was Kiki ever Family to the disgusting Corinthos clan?

I guess that was a reference to them (well, except for Carly) being Avery's father and siblings as well as the 5 minutes, give or take, that Morgan was married to Kiki, and thus Carly and Sonny's former DIL. 

• Love 1

I'm really happy that Show had Michael walk out with Avery before the half-way mark today.  I couldn't have stood sitting through another episode of listening to the Farkle Family go off on Michael for having the audacity to actually call Moobs out on his slimeball ways.  

Moobs deserves to raise another kid AFTER he's been shot in the chest by one, shot in the head another, blown up by one more and then sent to prison where he finds the love of his life.  

Even if Michael had lost this case, he could have just waited until next week.  By then he could have swung by Moobs Mansion and scooped up the girl child, because by that time Sonny would forgotten she existed.  And Morgan wouldn't remember her at all without cue cards.  What a bunch of utter dolts.

I don't remember what Carly said that made her sound so stupid, but I'll just chalk it up to her typical every day. Good lord, Morgan is so stupid, he can't even call for pizza without help from Kiki. The brain trust, ladies and gentlemen. And while I don't believe for a second that the Corinthos family sits around and plays Monopoly, you're telling me they didn't use the perfect set-up with Sonny landing on "go directly to jail, do not pass Go, do not collect $200. And just like in real life, Morgan is absolutely broke.

Ah, I remember about Carly. She said, "I could eat". 

Carly doesn't have to talk to sound stupid.  She sounds like a moron even when she spits out a loogie.  SUCH good manners, this one.  God only knows what the underside of her tables look like, between her and that Cabbage Patch son of hers, Morgan.  No doubt at all whose kid he is.

Why did they have to play Monopoly?  Why not a family-friendly game of Russian Roulette?  Not a chance of brain damage with that crowd.

Every time I think he can't possibly sink any lower, he pulls shit like today. I would give anything for this 'Georgie is sick' story to reveal that Spinbitch [Maury Povich]IS NOT THE FATHER!!![/Maury Povich]. I don't care else it actually is, just so long as Spin is not the father Mac & Felicia's granddaughter.

Spinelli is such a crustacean.  Underneath his oh-so-quaint way of speaking, the guy is nothing but a bottom feeder.  Ellie didn't tell him he was still in love with Maxie, she told him to get out because he was leaving slug stains on the carpet.  It's useless to even try to hurt him.   He's like Gumby - he'll just bend into any shape, except human, that is.  I really do think he's worse than Dunkelman.  

The previews were interesting, weren't they?  We see Duke threatening Julian with a mob war.  So how exactly would Duke fight a mob war?  Would he fling haggis at them?  Play "Afternoon Delight" on the bagpipes?  Do a Highland Fling in his kilt, sans undergarments, thereby causing immediate blindness in the Jerome crime family as they claw their eyes out?

Inquiring mind don't give a shit.

• Love 12
Carly makes a lot of brou-ha-ha about Michael but ultimately she ends up choosing Sonny in some capacity. He got shot in the head and in a coma and she eventually still let Sonny back into his life.

Carly will never cut Sonny completely out of her life, I think, because he's the one who made sure she kept Michael. And she still thinks he gives her influence. But I do think she's acting a bit OOC with all this Michael stuff. Like you wrote, ulkis, the writing has been shoddy (shocker) and skipped over some beats. But Carly should be a lot more anguished about Michael than angry. She should be actively trying to broker peace between Sonny and Michael, not berating him for not forgiving Sonny for murdering his father.

• Love 9
- Spinelli is being written as such the whiny, pathetic two-faced little bitch he always really was and I love it!  So hard.  Still, Ryan Paevy can not act his way out of a wet, paper bag.  When Nathan and Maxie first walked into the apartment and had some casual line about the pick-up food, he just sounded so fake and wooden.  It was just awful.   The guy is just terrible.   Kirsten Storms is doing the best she can, but you can feel more in her scenes opposite Bradford Anderson simply because he *gives* more.  And on a shallow note, damn, she's looking just so gorgeous lately.

I laughed when he came in to the ER and then looked around the room, but his head moved in this weird jerky way. It was like "look up- pause- look to the right -pause -  look to the left".

The last scene was cut off for me by the news breaking in... can someone fill me in on what happened?  I'm assuming it's about baby Georgie.

I described the previews a page or two back. Georgie is fine, Nathan just came in and saw the three of them cuddling.

I've never really given Kirsten Storms a lot of credit for her acting but maybe I should, because when she's with Harper she totally stops acting and she's Kirsten. I kind of gave her a backwards compliment there, but yeah it's really distracting for me honestly.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

The previews were interesting, weren't they?  We see Duke threatening Julian with a mob war.  So how exactly would Duke fight a mob war?  Would he fling haggis at them?  Play "Afternoon Delight" on the bagpipes?  Do a Highland Fling in his kilt, sans undergarments, thereby causing immediate blindness in the Jerome crime family as they claw their eyes out?

Inquiring mind don't give a shit.

This is Julian we're talking about, he'll be fine with seeing underneath Duke's kilt, he's hip and with it. He'll probably take to wearing turtlenecks and kilts himself.

Carlos might freak out though, not because he really cares but just because he can. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

Kiki's no groupie. She just wants her sis to have the kind of Father/Daughter relationship that she never got to have with Silas #values

Oh girl, no.  That's not at all what's going on in the dialogue or on-screen.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6