Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

So the show actually allows Tracy to acknowledge that she was violated by Fluke...but makes it all about how she should have known, how she's so sorry about what LUKE's been through?  Ewww.

Nina and Franco talking themselves into keeping the baby they kidnapped after inducing the delivery by force because they're "the best option" made my skin crawl.

Oh Britt, girl, you came clean!

Shut up, Duke.

• Love 12

So the show actually allows Tracy to acknowledge that she was violated by Fluke...but makes it all about how she should have known, how she's so sorry about what LUKE's been through?  Ewww.

The reveal should really have been about Tracy being raped, but of course it is question her intelligence. It isn't like anyone else (like his daughter or sister) was floating the idea the that Luke wasn't Luke. At least with Fluke lying to Tracy, she has the excuse it was mainly over the phone and on Skype, unlike super business genius Michael, who was lied to for months directly to his face.

Everyone else was acting OTT about Luke and Tracy was actually the smartest among them. Tracy is actually the only person that questioned the stories of Luke laser focus on ELQ, sexually assaulting Kiki or pulling a gun on Ned, because really, Luke (and yes I am taking into account the LnL rape) isn't known to do any of those things.  Mark my words, the only thing Ned will be commenting on about Luke is what a mooching, lazy layabout he is, forgetting that Ned regularly called Luke a monster.

However, I am glad that Ned called out Alexis on Julian's excuses.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 1

How shocking... *roll eyes* 

• Love 1

I would really like to see some scenes from story lines that I'm actually interested in, instead of Franco/ Nina, Luke/ Not Luke/ Aston/ everyone else, Ava/ Silas, Dr. O in a stupid pilgrim/ witch hat (although I do like Britt & Nik, just not with O involved).  For the last couple of days, it's been so boring for me.  Sure, I got to see Julian, but he was fully clothed and all tangled up in the Luke Hot Mess.

Note to Nina: that baby did not "fall in to your arms" - you drugged her mother and ripped her from the womb.  Just to be clear.

Oh, look, Faison ... I wish I cared.

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 5

Actually I'd go one step further to say that Sonny seems to be about the only remorseful one of the bunch.

I think he's bummed about being caught but that's not the same as remorseful to me since he has said he was glad he shot AJ and would do it again.

• Love 14

I think this show has finally killed off the last of my brain cells. My thought during the show.

1. They sorta built the Q's a new set and it's not gray.

2. Damn IB has some long ass eyelashes.

3. I still don't care about Luke or Fluke.

4. Baby Corinthia is cute and holding up her head so well to be to young.

5. I like RoHo, but I just can't with this story and crazy labor inducing baby stealing Nina.

6. They really don't have a bigger plan for KT/Britt's exit. Damn it, I better get some final scenes with her and Brad before she leaves, stupid show.

MW gave another good performance. She does give it her all.

Regarding the previews, there is no way Faison was Luke. He would never had hit on potato head Kekekaka and his daughter. He also would have been all over Anna the minute he was free especially with the problems between Anna and Duke.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 4

I think he's bummed about being caught but that's not the same as remorseful to me since he has said he was glad he shot AJ and would do it again.

Actually I think he is sorry he truely lost Michael as his son. I don't think it has anything to do with being caught. He seems resigned to the fact he has lost his son. But I will agree he is probably not sorry he killed a man.

I just want to make sure the entire time since Halloween week has been to bore the hell out us with the Luke reveal we already all knew, and for Nik to buy a clue.

Also, I do not directly dislike the child actor, but the charater Spencer sucks worse than anything else on the show.

Edited by Happyshooter

Okay, at this point, I'm still not convinced the Luke at the Q mansion is Real!Luke, and that the Fluke at Julian's is the Real!Fake!Luke and not a fake Fake!Luke, while the Real!Fake!Luke is really at the Q mansion pretending to be Real!Luke, who is really stuck... somewhere.

I can't conceive of Helena just swanning out of Miscavage when she saw rescue of Luke was imminent, nor can I see Faison acting like Fluke has been, i.e. hitting on women right, left, and center.  I think current events are all part of the Evil!Plan. 

They better have some good explanations coming up to make me think otherwise.

• Love 2

there is no way Faison was Luke. He would never had hit on potato head Kekekaka and his daughter.

I'm beginning to think that Fluke has been various people at various times, Faison, Larry, possibly Jerry.  I can't picture Faison sitting and chatting with Julian or Ava via Skype.  I think there will have been multiple Flukes, and may still be.  

• Love 5

Okay, I guess I do care, because I cannot stop thinking about this: Can someone please explain to me (like I'm Sonny) how Faison, Jerry Jax, Julian, and Lord Ashton ever got together in the first place to orchestrate this plaaaaaannnnn?  And WHY?  Like, what is their main goal with all of this?  Who is really in charge?  I don't think any of them knew each other before (and three of them were "dead"), and they weren't even from the same crime families or organizations, and they never wanted the same things (I think).  So, what the hell?

• Love 6

Okay, at this point, I'm still not convinced the Luke at the Q mansion is Real!Luke

Ditto.  I'm almost positive that's still Fluke with Tracy at the Q mansion, which means she's unwittingly apologizing to the man who violated her, which adds an extra layer of ewww to things.

• Love 4

Jerry got involved because Luke's blood could cure his polonium poisoning. Julian is involved because he wants to bring Sonny down, or at least that was the initial reason in came to Port Charles. Faison is involved through...Helena? I don't know why Larry is involved.

• Love 3

Regarding the previews, there is no way Faison was Luke. He would never had hit on potato head Kekekaka and his daughter. He also would have been all over Anna the minute he was free especially with the problems between Anna and Duke.

Agreed. The Fluke that was talking to Julian today spoke with an accent, something Fluke has never done before. I think today was just another misdirect as to Fluke's true identity. So if the previews for tomorrow that showed Faison with mask gunk on his face were the result of Anna peeling off the mask, then we've still got two other Lukes running around out there. I think I'm getting on the Fluke is now masquerading as Luke bandwagon. The real Luke is somewhere else … (Please let this story end before February sweeps.)

• Love 1

Faison is involved because he does want twisted, angry jilted lover style revenge on Anna. And he, too, was Team Bring Sonny Down. He busted a cap in Jason (quote TJ). But he was FonDuke then. I think Ron watched the Jodi Arias trial and got "ideas". Anyway, I'm guessing he shot Jasus, so A Cassadine Henchnanny could retrieve him from the water, anoint him,so that He would Rise again? (Ron read the DaVinci Code? ) Helena loves to fuck with........anyone in PC, be it Alexis ahem Natasha, the Quartermaines, or Luke. I also think The Redemption of Julian will be that Fluke targeted him because Helena knew all along he was Sam's father- Natasha's baby daddy.

I'll say the Big Big Bad is Valentin Cassadine. Who's playing him?

If it would be Adam Chandler from AMC, I'd die. Die. I love that man.

ETA : Why is Larry involved? Money. Straight up.

Money talks, bullshit walks.

Edited by Grrpants09
  • Love 4

Okay, I guess I do care, because I cannot stop thinking about this: Can someone please explain to me (like I'm Sonny) how Faison, Jerry Jax, Julian, and Lord Ashton ever got together in the first place to orchestrate this plaaaaaannnnn? And WHY? Like, what is their main goal with all of this? Who is really in charge? I don't think any of them knew each other before (and three of them were "dead"), and they weren't even from the same crime families or organizations, and they never wanted the same things (I think). So, what the hell?

Ron us simply pulling shit out his ass regardless of whether or not it makes sense. It's about the OMG twists and shocking scenes.

• Love 8

Duke thinks Sonny has run the business with "a minimal amount of casualties"? Maybe with regards to his professional rivals, but talk to the people who are family, friends, or lovers. They've all suffered.

It's Fake!Luke is with Julian. Real Luke would react differently if Anna were arresting him. Also, the mask. And Faison.

It's gross that Tracy is apologizing to Luke for what happened to her, but she's not wrong that she was a blind, stupid fool.

• Love 4

It's Helena's involvement that makes no sense to me.  First of all, this all kicked off while she was in the freezer.  Second, she seems mostly focused on Jake(son), who has nothing to do with the Fluke stuff.

• Love 2

Jerry got involved because Luke's blood could cure his polonium poisoning. Julian is involved because he wants to bring Sonny down, or at least that was the initial reason in came to Port Charles. Faison is involved through...Helena? I don't know why Larry is involved.

Faison is involved because he does want twisted, angry jilted lover style revenge on Anna. And he, too, was Team Bring Sonny Down. He busted a cap in Jason (quote TJ). But he was FonDuke then. I think Ron watched the Jodi Arias trial and got "ideas". Anyway, I'm guessing he shot Jasus, so A Cassadine Henchnanny could retrieve him from the water, anoint him,so that He would Rise again? (Ron read the DaVinci Code? ) Helena loves to fuck with........anyone in PC, be it Alexis ahem Natasha, the Quartermaines, or Luke. I also think The Redemption of Julian will be that Fluke targeted him because Helena knew all along he was Sam's father- Natasha's baby daddy.

ETA : Why is Larry involved? Money. Straight up.
Money talks, bullshit walks.

But what are they all involved IN??  What are they doing?  Not bringing Sonny down, he did that to himself.  Getting a few ELQ shares?  Seems like a hostile takeover might have been more cost- and time-efficient.  Faison is the only one interested in getting revenge on Anna.  And I totally forgot about Helena and Jason being somehow involved in whatever the hell is going on.  But really, WHAT IS GOING ON?  I have no clue what their common goal is.  

• Love 4

Okay, I guess I do care, because I cannot stop thinking about this: Can someone please explain to me (like I'm Sonny) how Faison, Jerry Jax, Julian, and Lord Ashton ever got together in the first place to orchestrate this plaaaaaannnnn?  And WHY?  Like, what is their main goal with all of this?  Who is really in charge?  I don't think any of them knew each other before (and three of them were "dead"), and they weren't even from the same crime families or organizations, and they never wanted the same things (I think).  So, what the hell?

I'm glad I'm not he only one confused about this Fluke/Legion of Doom crap. But to be fair to us and anyone else who is confused, I'm pretty sure Ron has no idea what the hell he's doing. 

Since stalker nurse is obsessing over Knock Off Jason I guess Nik will wind up staying with Britt for awhile. 

I wish Ava would STFU begging and crying about her stupid baby. 

Sign me up with those who think there are multiple fake Lukes running around. I bet there is more than one mask. I think real Luke is still somewhere.

This is one story I have no fucks to give so making it even more horrible only increases my level of apathy.

At this point the only thing entertaining is if the next nurses ball a big group does a number all in Luke masks. That would be fun and more entertaining than this cluster.

• Love 4

I seem to recall Fluke making some crude comments about Britt at her engagement party, too, so if Faison turns out to really be Fluke, yuck.  But, in that case, we're probably supposed to forget about that, just like we're apparently supposed to forget that Fluke's whole raison d'etre, originally, was to "make Sonny pay."

Drug peddling seems so beneath Faison and Helena.  This storyline is such a huge mess.  They're really going to have to do some fancy tap dancing to make any of it credible, at this point.

• Love 2

Which Fluke was the one that was sad over AJ dying? I'll guess Faison, since they were in the hospital in Switzerland together. And AJ had the funniest pic of him ever on his phone. Idgaf what Ron says. Faison posed for that. And yes, Tracy you're dumb for a lot of stuff. Instead of crying on Luke's shoulder, you should be seeing a therapist. Your low self esteem has allowed Luke and other men to walk all over you for years. It cost you your family. Now you're in a terrible position. I hate Tracy Quartermaine : Victim. I like Tracy Quartermaine : Strong Businesswoman.

And I still am eh on this Lulu. Was this the best they could get?

• Love 1

Excellent show; it's amazing how good this show can be when characters are written with intelligence, the plot actually moves, and certain actors dial back the theatrics in favor of a more nuanced performance.

MW is always good, but today she killed it, resurrected it, and then killed it again. If played by another actress, I'd probably hate Ava but Maura brings so much to the role.

I think that the Luke at the Q's is Evil Luke, that Faison was only Evil Luke today, and that the real Luke is still somewhere else. And I still think that Evil Luke is really Bill, or that both Good and Evil Luke are the saem person and both real, some kind of split but not D.I.D..

ETA: I don't know why, but the Q's getting a new set made me happy. Yes it may be tiny and nothing more than a hallway with a table, but at least it isn't gray.

@Turtle

I've seen spec that Helena, Faison, Evil Luke, and Jerry have formed a new cartel and are all working for someone. Why they would all work for someone and what this endgame is, I can't fathom.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 5

Only slightly off topic but much more interesting. I watched this past weeks CSI and the story was about men who dress in these rubber women suits. Talk about creepy with the eyeholes all I could think is THIS is what real Fluke should look like.....of course everyone in PC would still be fooled. RME!

Edited by Cattitude

But what are they all involved IN??  What are they doing?  Not bringing Sonny down, he did that to himself.  Getting a few ELQ shares?  Seems like a hostile takeover might have been more cost- and time-efficient.  Faison is the only one interested in getting revenge on Anna.  And I totally forgot about Helena and Jason being somehow involved in whatever the hell is going on.  But really, WHAT IS GOING ON?  I have no clue what their common goal is.  

I don't think Ron even knows at this point. 

• Love 5
I've seen spec that Helena, Faison, Evil Luke, and Jerry have formed a new cartel and are all working for someone. Why they would all work for someone and what this endgame is, I can't fathom.​

Oh, god, no - please do not let them add yet another level to this mess!  This story is starting to remind me of the episode of Friends where Rachel thinks she's making a dessert but accidentally combines two recipes and ends up some disgusting combination of shepherds pie and whipped cream and fruit.  

• Love 7

Oh, god, no - please do not let them add yet another level to this mess!  This story is starting to remind me of the episode of Friends where Rachel thinks she's making a dessert but accidentally combines two recipes and ends up some disgusting combination of shepherds pie and whipped cream and fruit.  

Careful, Ron will only take that as a challenge.

In addition to the Fluke, Helena, Jerry Jax and Faison stuff, we still don't know what they want to do with Robin and what are their plans for Jason.

Let's all be like Patrick, of course this is all Robin's fault!...and there it is.

• Love 1

I think as long as Ron gets one Joey who LOVES the result, he'll fell justified.

• Love 5

What I remember from that Friends episode is Ross wailing "it tastes like feet!!" Hee hee! And, really, an apt analogy for this show ...

This endless Legion of Doom shit is not good storytelling. It's more like brain synapses firing at random in Ron's head.

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 4

ew at Franco's giant nostrils sniffing the baby's soul through her skull

Dante: how'd you like an early Christmas present? Arresting Julian Jerome

yeesss sweet talk her Dante

Fluke getting a slight Danish accent all of a sudden, how convenient

Anna: Duke is too busy doling out hugs to tell you how he got out of prison

love the way she delivered that line. And kudos to FH, DZ, TG and WdV for being able to keep straight faces throughout those scenes

Lucy's hair is great. Everything else about her makes me want to stick a fork in my eye

Lulu gave Luke a drink? sigh. It was one thing when Geary was violating scripts but I hate they have other characters overlooking it now

Fluke looks like a ghostbuster who just refuses to retire

This baby has cute but crazy eyes. She doesn't look quite real.

Sonny? Minimum amount of casualties? Does that not count sons in comas? Shut up Duke.

hee at Luke's "have you been spending time with Corinthos?" when Tracy broke the glass.

Oh, go even out your hair Nikolas instead of pretending to care Britt lied.

And I still am eh on this Lulu. Was this the best they could get?

She's pretty and an okay actress, but I'm shallow and it kinda throws me off because I think she looks too old for the part, imo. Not majorly, obviously, but sometimes she looks like she's pushing 40. Unfortunately Lulu is such a non-part now that it barely matters who is playing her nowadays anyway.

I just want to make sure the entire time since Halloween week has been to bore the hell out us with the Luke reveal we already all knew, and for Nik to buy a clue.

Also, I do not directly dislike the child actor, but the charater Spencer sucks worse than anything else on the show.

It's not his fault but I can't understand a damn word that freaking kid says. And I'm pretty convinced his lisping is what makes Ron crack up at the 40 year old gay man lines that come out of his mouth. If he started being understandable they'd probably fire him tomorrow.

• Love 5

I don't think Tracy is stupid for believing in Luke's innocence. She and Lulu are the only ones who doubted Luke capable of what Fluke has done-and they were right. It doesn't make sense though, if she knows him so well, that she'd not be able to recognize him in bed. The two things contradict each other. So I've stopped trying to make sense of it all. I'm just enjoying whatever screen time I get of the characters I enjoy, and thank God on a daily basis for my skip button on the DVR so that when boring characters pop up(Lakeson, I'm a lookin' at you) I can just merrily ignore them.

It really sucks that Jane and some others can't get writing they are worthy of. But a lot of these actors have been wasted for over a decade now, and I just guess I've learned to take the incredibly bad with the good.

And I just have to come back and add: Jason Q or Morgan have both always bored me, and maybe I'll change my mind about BM's portrayal once he starts interacting with the Q's. But thus far I think bringing him on has just been a giant fail.

This show needs a few more Q's, this is true. But we really didn't need JASON back, and that's the issue for me.

I'd much rather BM had come on as JImmy Lee's son or something, and made him a mini JR Ewing type Q.

I think that's where they are going with Michael though....so eh.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 2
I've seen spec that Helena, Faison, Evil Luke, and Jerry have formed a new cartel and are all working for someone. Why they would all work for someone and what this endgame is, I can't fathom.

Helena would never work for someone. She can barely work with people. But I wouldn't put it past Ron to tie these people together in some stupid, totally illogical plot.

Since Sonny is locked up in Pentonville, I am glad that Tracy is continuing to continue the tradition of flinging barware.

Luke noticed it, too: "Have you been spending time with Corinthos?" Hee. That's not something Fake!Luke would say.

This story is starting to remind me of the episode of Friends where Rachel thinks she's making a dessert but accidentally combines two recipes and ends up some disgusting combination of shepherds pie and whipped cream and fruit.

I think as long as Ron gets one Joey who LOVES the result, he'll fell justified.

Ron is Joey. He knows the pieces don't fit together but doesn't care and eats it anyway.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

Lucy's hair is great. Everything else about her makes me want to stick a fork in my eye

Fluke looks like a ghostbuster who just refuses to retire

Sonny? Minimum amount of casualties? Does that not count sons in comas? Shut up Duke.

Oh, go even out your hair Nikolas instead of pretending to care Britt lied.

It's not his fault but I can't understand a damn word that freaking kid says. And I'm pretty convinced his lisping is what makes Ron crack up at the 40 year old gay man lines that come out of his mouth. If he started being understandable they'd probably fire him tomorrow.

Your entire post was brilliantly funny, but these will live to make me laugh forever.

The only thing I'd add is that I'd like to stick that fork in LUCY's EYE.  And Duke's raccoon eyebrows.

OMG, that's be so awesome!! 

Helena would never work for someone. She can barely work with people. But I wouldn't put it past Ron to tie these people together in some stupid, totally illogical plot.

I hope in her next storyline she gets her hands on her great-grandson and teaches him some manners because that kid is too fucking rude. 

• Love 3

Your entire post was brilliantly funny, but these will live to make me laugh forever.

The only thing I'd add is that I'd like to stick that fork in LUCY's EYE.  And Duke's raccoon eyebrows.

Why, thanks.

hmm, maybe the best place to stick a fork would be Lucy's mouth. Maybe then she'd shut uuuuuuuuuuup.

The only thing I'm totally, entirely, wholly, thoroughly, fully, utterly, absolutely SURE of is that ONE Luke was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than enough for me - in fact, TOO MUCH for me for years.  

It's like an evil, demented Looney Tunes cartoon to imagine  dozens of that limpish lumpish can of overdone ham running around Port Charles.

• Love 9

I'd want him to be Clint Buchanan, one because I loved JVD, and two because I miss Clint. Ideally, it would come as a surprise to both Frank and Ron who would wonder how THAT happened. Bonus points if Clint took one look at Silas and said "Not so fast, McBain! Nice try pretending to be a doctor. Here's the papers where you give up rights to Liam. Sign them. Now my work here in Port Chuckles is done."

• Love 4

Speaking of Looney Tunes, I thought the "Larry runs off" moment yesterday was especially silly and cartoonish. Not because Dante couldn't catch him-but because he had a getaway car so close. Where was it parked, in Lila's rose bushes?

Oh, and the way HN just took off. He's playing it camp, and I think he's having fun.....so there's that.

I like the Adam Chandler/David Canary idea. I think he retired years ago for good, no? IDK about the actor's private lives, so I have no idea. I didn't even know RH had kids until people mentioned it. Not that I'm surprised-he seems like the type who would have about six or so. I just don't bother with keeping up with the actors outside of their roles anymore.

• Love 1

Speaking of Looney Tunes, I thought the "Larry runs off" moment yesterday was especially silly and cartoonish. Not because Dante couldn't catch him-but because he had a getaway car so close. Where was it parked, in Lila's rose bushes?

Oh, and the way HN just took off. He's playing it camp, and I think he's having fun.....so there's that.

I like the Adam Chandler/David Canary idea. I think he retired years ago for good, no? IDK about the actor's private lives, so I have no idea. I didn't even know RH had kids until people mentioned it. Not that I'm surprised-he seems like the type who would have about six or so. I just don't bother with keeping up with the actors outside of their roles anymore.

Adam and David Canary were both parts of PP's AMC, so the character can't be on GH.