Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

There are a decent amount of Qs - they're just all of Tracy's descent. And not on the show, of course. I confess, I really liked Tracy (well I used to before this latest descent into Luke obsession), Dillon, Ned, and Brook lynn way more than Alan, AJ, Jason, and Michael.

• Love 2

There are a decent amount of Qs - they're just all of Tracy's descent. And not on the show, of course. I confess, I really liked Tracy (well I used to before this latest descent into Luke obsession), Dillon, Ned, and Brook lynn way more than Alan, AJ, Jason, and Michael.

Well hopefully Michael changes his last name to Quartermaine, Jake (re)claims the name, and also has Daniel Edward's name changed from Morgan to Q. So that will be three from Alan's branch.

I am very curious to see who they have at the Q Thanksgiving this year. I seriously want Ned to invite Olivia and for Tracy to invite Lulu & Dante, and then for Sonny to be told that Olivia, Dante, and Michael are all having dinner at the Q's.

Hopefully one day they bring Brooklyn and Skye back for at least temp spots since those actors are available. Allegedly Frank doesnt like to recast so I dont think we'll see Dillon or Lois unless a deal with Brad Bell can be worked out.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3

Well hopefully Michael changes his last name to Quartermaine, Jake (re)claims the name, and also has Daniel Edward's name changed from Morgan to Q. So that will be three from Alan's branch.

I am very curious to see who they have at the Q Thanksgiving this year. I seriously want Ned to invite Olivia and for Tracy to invite Lulu & Dante, and then for Sonny to be told that Olivia, Dante, and Michael are all having dinner at the Q's.

Hopefully one day they bring Brooklyn and Skye back for at least temp spots since those actors are available. Allegedly Frank doesnt like to recast so I dont think we'll see Dillon or Lois unless a deal with Brad Bell can be worked out.

Replying in the history thread.

I don't see her getting a lawyer for Duke being terrible.

I don't necessarily mind that she got him a lawyer, I just find it odd considering they've never been that close. Also it bugs every time Lucy berates Anna for arresting Duke etc. Perhaps Lucy hasn't been paying very close attention and maybe she needs to shut her pie hole long enough for someone to explain what's going on. Her poor Duke crap is tiresome given he's put this all on himself ... for Sonny. For. Sonny.

• Love 8

I don't necessarily mind that she got him a lawyer, I just find it odd considering they've never been that close. Also it bugs every time Lucy berates Anna for arresting Duke etc. Perhaps Lucy hasn't been paying very close attention and maybe she needs to shut her pie hole long enough for someone to explain what's going on. Her poor Duke crap is tiresome given he's put this all on himself ... for Sonny. For. Sonny.

I don't mind lucy getting him a lawyer either.I'm more interested in when lucy became rich again lol.She keeps ranting on about how that she got the best lawyer money could buy.Yet last year she was broke lol.

• Love 3

I too don't mind Lucy getting Duke a lawyer, but her acting all affronted with Anna, that she won't DARE let Lucy see him, is just so tone deaf, even for Lucy.

Anna is not the bad guy, Duke is not some innocent bystander here, he's 100% guilty.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 13

Out of curiosity, where should a parent have sex with someone they're in love with, if not in their own bedroom, which is, often, in close proximity to their kids' rooms? If she saved it for a hotel, she'd get shit for "abandoning" her kids with Audrey to go screw. Parents have sex down the hall from their kids every day all over the world. As long as they're not waking the kids up to invite them to watch, why not? .

You're right, but he's a stranger to her kids. In about a few weeks she's all flirty and spent all her time in the hospital because of him. I know this is more the writers trying to have an instant Liason connection and they are writing the Liz character like crap, but I can't enjoy them together. If they fall in love slowly and get it on, fine, but I don't trust the writers.

• Love 1
I don't mind lucy getting him a lawyer either.I'm more interested in when lucy became rich again lol.She keeps ranting on about how that she got the best lawyer money could buy.Yet last year she was broke lol.

Perhaps she is paying with Monopoly money.

• Love 2

Can one of you guys continue this in the Liz or the Sam or the relationship thread please? I'd do it myself, but I don't care enough to weigh in.

Wait, I guess I do. I'll reply in the Liz thread.

I don't know what Sam has to do with discussing a photos on Liz' mantle. I thought it was appropriate to ask my question here since it happened on Friday's show.

I just wanted to know if Jake was in the picture.  Thanks for the reply.

Silas, Patrick and Liz are the only mainstream characters who are medical professionals.

Sabrina, Felix, Brad, Britt and Dr. O are all medical professionals also.

If Lewq hadn't been driving down a residential street drunk off his ass, Jake would still be alive.

I never can figure out why it is that Luke choosing to get drunk and then get behind the wheel of a car is somehow Liz's fault.

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 7

I don't know what Sam has to do with discussing a photos on Liz' mantle. I thought it was appropriate to ask my question here since it happened on Friday's show.

I just wanted to know if Jake was in the picture.  Thanks for the reply.

It's fine, but the conversation was starting to delve into Liz and Jake and whether he should have existed or not existed, etc etc. Sorry, my fault. As soon as a conversation about that appears I feel like Sam and Jasam v Liz and Liason and that whole shebang are not far behind, usually, which is why I threw her name in there.

• Love 3

You never saw Sookie and Bill getting it on, on her grandmother's grave? Count yourself lucky.

I've seen all three and sonavabitch crypt!sex was by far the nastiest. It happened near the end of April and its still seared into my brain as if it happened yesterday. It was so gross, I'll unfortunately never be able to forget it.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 5

I never can figure out why it is that Luke choosing to get drunk and then get behind the wheel of a car is somehow Liz's fault.

Exactly! I can't tell you how many times in the YEARS I have been raising children that I turned to read the mail with the door closed, opened, whatever.

• Love 3

I've seen all three and sonavabitch crypt!sex was by far the nastiest. It happened near the end of April and its still seared into my brain as if it happened yesterday. It was so gross, I'll unfortunately never be able to forget it.

I'll concede since this a GH thread. Though I am pretty sure Sookie got some of the grave dirt in her chooche. No way to avoid it.

Lol, Ron may have started a trend.  Regina and Robin on Once Upon a Time had crypt sex, tonight.

I always thought it was ripped off from Game of Thrones.  Just like I think the texting on screen bit was something he stole from House of Cards.

I loved Jason Morgan, and it annoys that BM can't play the character he was hired to play.

To be fair, do we know what character he was hired to play?  Since Jason Morgan was last in town, he's been shot and rolled into the water for who knows how long, been in some sort of stasis, was revived using an untested drug protocol, was in the process in being subjected to brain washing by Victor and then was run over by a car that did enough damage to his head area that he is now unrecognizable.  It is possible that it is not TPTB's intention to bring back Jason to be the same person he was when he was shot and that BM is playing the character as he is directed.

I was not watching when Jason Quartermaine still existed so I don't know if this character is anything like him.  I also never watched Y&R so I don't know squat about Billy Abbott so I can't comment about that.  All I know is that I don't think it would be unreasonable that after the head trauma he has been through that Jason could be some sort of hybrid - not quite pre-accident Jason Quartermaine and not Jason Morgan. 

• Love 9

I did watch Y&R and yes he very much is playing Billy Abbott, but I think part of it is what is written for him and no direction. I still maintain a lot of this show's issues have more to do with poor direction than writing. BM is capable of playing many different personalities, but charming screw-up is what he is playing now and that very much is Billy Abbott. But like with Nina GH doesn't seem to be very good at slow introductions to "star" characters. I'll give BM a pass and wait and see. Nina just now seems to be settling in a little and she's been on 6 months.

• Love 3

I hated Jason Morgan and would be thrilled if it is Jadon Quatermaine back and he hates Sonny and Carly.

Well, dying and coming back with a new face beats a tumor. I will give them that.

However, by passing his years as Jason Morgan, the number one enabler of Sonny and Carly, and basically handing him the keys to the Quartermaine legacy is akin to whitewashing. But I guess it is okay because, he .... emotes?

There is a method to RC's madness. Why should he write the characters in character, have regard for history when it is apparently not that important? 

• Love 2

No one said give him a pass. IMO, Jason Q having to face what Jason M did would be a better story than having Jason M back and continuing to lick Sonny & Carly's asses.

IMO, Sonny taking advantage of a brain damaged man with no memory of who he was was disgusting. I want Sonny and Carly's beloved Jason to want nothing to do with them.

• Love 10

IMO, Sonny taking advantage of a brain damaged man with no memory of who he was was disgusting. I want Sonny and Carly's beloved Jason to want nothing to do with them.

I am almost tempted to hope that this is where we are headed. Given the past week for Sonny and Carly I am praying that Ron has finally seen that the only way left to make either of them interesting is to have them lose. A Sonny and Carly with nothing left but themselves and crawling their way back, would be more interesting to watch than a Sonny and Carly who always win and who despite their constantly amoral actions are welcomed by the town,

Jason and Michael, their two greatest "victories" turning their backs on them would be awesome.

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 10

Without AJ the only thing I care about in relation to Jason is him not wanting to be Jason Morgan and enabling Sonny and Carly.  Let Sonny and Carly continue to enable each other.

He should still have to deal with the type of person Jason Morgan was though.  He shouldn't get a pass because there were consequences to the life he chose to lead.

• Love 3

I think it's pretty apparent that they didn't bring BM on just to have Jason go to jail to pay for the crimes he committed while he was Jason Morgan.  I think the best we can hope for, on that front, is that we get a Jason Q who is destroyed by the memories of what he did as Jason Morgan and he commits himself to paying his karmic due in some way, whether he goes back to medical school and commits himself to providing free medical care for those in need, or he takes everything he knows about Sonny's organization to help law enforcement bring him down for good, or some other option all together.  

Unfortunately, the "it was the tumor!" defense has proven successful within the confines of soap opera law, so I don't see it being a stretch that "it was his brain damage" will be an excuse that clears Jason of any wrongdoing as Jason Morgan if he is now Jason Q who is gutted and tortured by the type of stuff he did for the past however many years.  I just don't want to see this be easy for him.  I don't want it to be all "well, he's Jason Q again, so, bygones!" and everyone is shiny and happy.  He should be tortured.  This should devastate him, and he should have to do something to try to offset all the shit he did.  We know it won't be a long term jail stint, so I'm looking to see it be something else of significance.  It's not ideal, but we are never going to get ideal from Ron (or most soap writers, especially those working on the remaining 4 soaps).  

The one thing it would be inexcusable to not do, though, is Carly and Sonny losing both Jason and Michael.  Those are the two people the Q's lost to those two pieces of shit.  Losing them back to the Q fold is only fair, and is way overdue at this point.  And I don't think there are any two people it would hurt more for those two to lose (and yes, I'm including their other kids).  It'd be a crime to not write that at this point.  

• Love 13

Jason Q with Jason Morgans memories and skills could be fascinating. I am thinking of a rift on the graphic novel/movie A History of Violence. Jason looking for peace but when confronted by danger his instincts kick in. And I can even see where danger would be lurking behind each corner. With Sonny in jail, and Jason back to life the assumption by Fluke Julian and others would be that Jason would take over the "bizness" again. So in a get him before he gets us move they attack Jason. Jason then realizing the only way to stay safe and still be a good man turns over all of Sonny's business records to Anna. thereby decimating Sonny's empire. Which then goes up for grabs, just in time for Sonny to be released and have to decided if he wants to fight for it again.

And suddenly every one is interesting

• Love 7

The one thing it would be inexcusable to not do, though, is Carly and Sonny losing both Jason and Michael.  Those are the two people the Q's lost to those two pieces of shit.  Losing them back to the Q fold is only fair, and is way overdue at this point.  And I don't think there are any two people it would hurt more for those two to lose (and yes, I'm including their other kids).  It'd be a crime to not write that at this point.

To be honest, I don't think the Qs lost Jason to Sonny. Yes, Sonny gave him a gun and told him to shoot, but no one controlled Jason, not even Robin. Two years after the accident, Jason was in charge of Sonny's organization and actually quit and got back in when Robin almost blew up, and that was all with Sonny not there. 

I think what I would do is have Jason tell them (Sonny and Carly), "I don't even care about how you guys are fine with killing - it's just that you're both boring, very stupid idiots who I can't stand to even listen to for than one minute. And by the way Carly, I would have never gotten together with you if you were the last woman on earth. Bye!"

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6

Re Ned, Tracy and Lord Larry, Tracy's stock just keeps plummeting with me. Yet another man is playing Tracy for a fool and she's letting him. That Lord Larry's in Jerry's pocket is as suprising to me as water being wet, the sun being hot and the Kardashians (especially Kim) being tacky.  As for Tracy's using Lila's name to shame a suspicious Ned into taking Lord Larry in, if I didn't already believe that Lila and Edward were turning over in their graves because of Tracy's relationship with Fluke, then he giving shelter to Lord Larry would do it. Tracy knows that Lord Larry is worthless but she pities him anyway, which could not only be her own downfall, it could destroy what's left of her family at a time when Michael needs them the most. The way I see it, the reason why Michael didn't immediately run to the Qs when he learned the truth about AJ's murder is because he's just been blindsided. Michael has just found out that the people he loves the most have lied to him for months and if it wasn't for Franco-whom he hates-it probably would have gone on forever. ITA that it would be perfect if Sonny and Carly lost Michael and Jason forever because of their own actions re the former and being so disgusted and horrified by the memories of what he did for/because of them that once he gets his memory back he wants nothing to do with either of them again re the latter.

I don't see [Lucy's] getting a lawyer for Duke is so terrible.

I don't mind Lucy getting Duke a lawyer, but her acting all affronted with Anna, that she won't DARE let Lucy see him, is just so tone deaf, even for Lucy.

Anna is not the bad guy, Duke is not some innocent bystander here, he's 100% guilty.

Bingo. If Duke was an innocent man who was framed for a crime he didn't commit, Lucy's hiring Alexis to defend him would be understandable, but Duke's own guilt, his misguided loyalty to Sonny and Lucy's throwing shade at Anna for doing her job have made it impossible for me to root for them, separately or together.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 1

Lol, Ron may have started a trend.  Regina and Robin on Once Upon a Time had crypt sex, tonight.

Rats, I needed a spoiler alert for that! I won't watch yesterdays' episode until tonight.

And still, ewww.

Silas, Patrick and Liz are the only mainstream characters who are medical professionals

Patrick, Silas, and Liz are three regular actors on the show - which is what I meant by mainstream.  Sabrina, Felix, Brad, Britt and Dr. O are one of many reasons why I don't mind - so much - is that there aren't as many hospital based stories.  It's like RC/FV purposefully hired new actors and put the worst ones in the hospital.  The actress who plays Dr. O isn't bad - and Brad and Britt are passable for new soap actors.  Felix and Sabrina were pretty painful actors to watch.  However, Dr. O is such a SICK character, that it seems like RC/FV have just given the hospital the middle finger. 

To be honest, I don't think the Qs lost Jason to Sonny. Yes, Sonny gave him a gun and told him to shoot, but no one controlled Jason, not even Robin. Two years after the accident, Jason was in charge of Sonny's organization and actually quit and got back in when Robin almost blew up, and that was all with Sonny not there.

I couldn't agree more. Jason was no victim of Sonny's or manipulated all that much. He wasn't Michael, a baby without a choice brought into the fold by his terrible mother.

Jason decided that he didn't want to try and reclaim his old life because he felt it didn't "fit" him anymore. He turned his back on all things Q pretty much and then found Sonny and they "clicked" and as they say the rest is very disturbing, appalling history.

Really Sonny was one of Jason's props, imho, not the the way around. Steve wanted a different character to play, the show obliged by giving him the new role of a fairly emotionless, morally lacking, cold and distant mob hit man.

Whatever Ron does with Billy as Jason imo won't fix anything. The damage has already been done, if they give Jason another pass, as they always have and I don't see that changing anytime soon, then eventually it'll all go back to the usual.

After all we've already seen how well Jake and Carly "clicked" when she met him in the art's room. If anything Jake will help to put Carly back together once his memory comes back.

If Ron could actually have Carly and AJ sleep together again, pair her with the SERIAL KILLER, and then have her back rolling in the hay with the grease ball, there's no way he'll be able to resist putting his own little "spin" on Jason and Carly reconnecting at the very least.

ETA: This is so annoying!  Every time I try multi-quote, it shows up as a blank post! Thank goodness I remembered to copy it before posting this time.

Regina and Robin on Once Upon a Time had crypt sex, tonight.
I'll concede since this a GH thread. Though I am pretty sure Sookie got some of the grave dirt in her chooche. No way to avoid it.

I always thought it was ripped off from Game of Thrones.  

I had no idea crypt sex was so popular!  Maybe I should give it a chance... (No, I will not be giving it a chance.)

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 4

Jason deserves part of the blame for Michael being taken from the Q's. He found mobster parenting better than the Q's. Because wanting to go to boarding school and work at ELQ was so much more worse than shoot-outs, kidnappings and killers. 

Yay Michael is changing his name.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 8

Finola really cracked one of the park today. The way she pretended to morph into Faison, it was almost too uncomfortable to watch, brilliant work. Now if only they'd allow Anna to go searching for her bloody daughter already! I just can't...

Other things happened today but frankly I got bored five minutes in.

They had Monica shout for all of a minute and then Alice whisked her away to the kitchen...no scenes of her talking to AJ's grave vowing to make sure Sonny pays, no tears or big emotional statements made by any one of the Qs. Nope, these writers could hardly wait to turn everything onto the subject of Jerry Jacks and ELQ. 

The kids with Patrick and Sam were...pointless.

There was quite a bit of Jakson squinting at objects and out into space today, it was so riveting...

Sam looked like she almost had his true identity figured out there for a whole second.

Britt put her glass down on that coffee table without a coaster handy, who does that? Helena would have jabbed her in the jugular vein with a icepick for that.

So Michael slaps on a Q nametag and then starts in on Tracy...nope, nope nope, not taking that bait.

Jason deserves part of the blame for Michael being taken from the Q's

He deserves a lot more than part, imo. He was a huge factor in AJ losing the kid, he did all he could and then some to try and make sure AJ never got to send Michael as much as a birthday card. He spent years grooming Michael to view AJ as the enemy and Sonny as his only "true" father.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1

I can't help it, I like Patrick and Sam together. 

What is going on with Lord Ashton?  How much more convoluted is this plot going to get?  How much longer is it going to go on?  How many more characters are going to be brought in to it?  I don't even really know what's going on anymore in this storyline.  I'm sort of over it.

Is there any reason that Britt should care about what happened to Faison?  Wouldn't anyone who knew about the family know that there was no love lost there?  And what exactly is the point of/ motivation for this Anna hunt?  Anna cracked me up with that insane Faison impression. 

I continue with my unpopular liking of Spencer.  I've decided that it's probably because I have a nephew who is about his age and is kind of a little shit too, and I love my nephew.  Although, "townie" is just as overplayed as "corn". 

No comment on Liz, Jake, and the picture of Jason and the talk about dead Jake.  I'm totally over it.

Michael and the Qs?  YES, MORE PLEASE.

• Love 1

Agent Not-hot is either a really bad actor or he wants to convey that the agent is a fake. Which I think he is, because come on - "Anna Devane is out of control"? What?

Usually I enjoy O., but her getting self-righteous on Anna, or anyone, makes me roll my eyes. I need Anna to literally give her and Agent Sloane a kick to the face. Oh and her Faison imitation was great. FH is so good.

Who the hell is styling Britt's hair? Why are they trying to do weird things with her hair? All you have to do is brush her frigging hair and part it on the side, and it would look fine. Instead they part it in the middle and look like they tried to crimp it and then gave up. I know I just went on about Britt's hair but really. It's ridiculous.

Carly just does not know when to leave anything the hell alone. But I guess for once that's in character.

Jane Elliot is phoning it in a bit. I don't expect Tracy to be sad AJ died but she could have sounded more interested in the subject at least. She should be, considering Luke and Sonny have been pals for years and maybe he could have helped her getting Luke back.

I still can't get used to the concept of Michael, the amazing 22 year old CEO.

"Hey Cam! This is the total stranger I told you about! Who could be a serial killer for all I know! Say hello! Gee, why is he so bashful today!"

Is there any reason that Britt should care about what happened to Faison? 

Nope! And her talking about whether he was in pain or not. I'm sorry show, am I supposed to care?? Another reason why I'm rooting hard for Anna to have a scene where she literally kicks ass. And faces.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

The reaction to Michael calling his mother Carly, to him telling the two of them they don't know anything about love - priceless. Sonny's resignation to the loss v. Carly in a state of tears and panic is fitting.

"Michael Quartermaine." Hmm, wonder how Monica will react.

That was some brilliant acting by Finola Hughes. Way to burn Dr. O, Anna. Bravo.

So is Elizabeth going to get all teary-eyed over watching Jakeson help Cam with his homework? *Sigh.* I liked that Cam seems curious/suspicious about 'Jake' instead of excited.  

• Love 4

Finola Hughes is so damn awesome!  I loved her tormenting Dr. O, and her Faison impersonation was dead on.  They better not ever let her get away like they did Tristan Rogers.

I like Becky Herbst and Billy Miller together. 

It's about time Michael started calling himself a Quartermaine.  He should never forgive that grease spot of a kidnapper.

I could only understand about one out of every ten words spoken by the kid who plays Spencer.  If they're going to keep him around, they should have a speech therapist or something on set.  I feel bad for the little guy.

I was pleasantly surprised today.  TIIC need to realize how great GH can when good stories and good actors are at the forefront ... and when they're not letting Michelle Stafford and Roger Howarth mug up the screen or having Sonny and Carly win all the fucking time.

• Love 10

I can't believe Monica learns about Sonny killing AJ and, instead of diving more thoroughly into that with the Quartermaines, the show hustles her off-screen and leaps right into stupid shenanigans with Luke stand-in Larry.  Boooo.

Anna pretending to be Faison and freaking the hell out of Dr. O was delightful.  It is always a good time when Finola Hughes and Kathleen Gati share scenes.

Really, Liz, you're just SHOCKED that your son is being a bit standoffish with the stranger you invited to move in that he's never met?

So no one sat Joss down and explained about Carly being arrested?  Way to drop the ball, Bobbie et. al.

• Love 8
I could only understand about one out of every ten words spoken by the kid who plays Spencer.

Try closed-captioning.  You can also learn stuff like extras' names.  The Special Agent's name is Sloane.  Enjoyable show today.  Good writing, acting and execution. 

Edited by sunnyface
  • Love 2

Jane Elliot is phoning it in a bit. I don't expect Tracy to be sad AJ died but she could have sounded more interested in the subject at least. She should be, considering Luke and Sonny have been pals for years and maybe he could have helped her getting Luke back.

I still can't get used to the concept of Michael, the amazing 22 year old CEO

I wish they'd have just sent Tracy off really if this is what they're giving her. Jane seemed defeated to me, and with what they keep giving her, I mean she repeats the same goddamn lines all the time! It's...oy.

Apparently Michael is just being amazing all over the damn place of late, what can't he do...? Without a college education, training, or experience. But who really needs all of that to run a mega business. 

There fixed that for you.

The kids were just as terrible, I didn't wish to leave them out. *smirks* But the uselessness of Sam and Patrick is pretty much a given now, imho.

Edited by CPP83

I can't believe Monica learns about Sonny killing AJ and, instead of diving more thoroughly into that with the Quartermaines, the show hustles her off-screen and leaps right into stupid shenanigans with Luke stand-in Larry.  Boooo.

Leslie Charleson had to leave for her cruise RIGHT THEN! That fucking boat waits for no one! 

Normally I would think Larry asking Alice if she were in drag kinda funny, but given Ron's history of focusing on actors' physical flaws, I'm uneasy about it.

• Love 10

Normally I would think Larry asking Alice if she were in drag kinda funny, but given Ron's history of focusing on actors' physical flaws, I'm uneasy about it.

What annoyed me about the Hobson (Hodson?) thing is that Larry definitely wasn't around for that.  Nor was Tracy, I believe.

• Love 1
Really, Liz, you're just SHOCKED that your son is being a bit standoffish with the stranger you invited to move in that he's never met?

Well one must remember that she told Jakson just how "excited" the kids were to meet him. Cameron apparently is supposed to be showing him how to hammer some nails so that kid better fucking deliver.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 3

The reaction to Michael calling his mother Carly, to him telling the two of them they don't know anything about love - priceless. Sonny's resignation to the loss v. Carly in a state of tears and panic is fitting.

In a twisted way I think Sonny is proud of Michael. He knows how he himself would react in Michael's position and he would never forgive. To blunt about it, and in Sonny language, Sonny's glad he didn't raise Michael to be a "giant girl"*

I also thinks Sonny likes it because he said all along Michael would never forgive him, and so he likes that it proves he knows Michael well enough to correctly predict how he would react.  

*I really mean the other word but not sure if I'm allowed to type it here

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5