Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Linny said:

I want Kevin to come back soon so he can shower Laura with the love and attention she deserves. She looks so sad every time Ryan rebuffs her. Plus, Kevin and Laura have a gentle, kind romance that's really lacking on the show right now.

For the most part Ryan pulls off the switch but at times like these he really sucks at being his brother and I wonder if Ryan is trying to get caught. Even if the real Kevin was angry at Laura for staying away for so long so soon after they married (which I see Laura is already blaming herself for Kevin not being interested), he wouldn't treat Laura this way. And "Kevin's" reaction to Felicia's news that Mac would be taking her away on a cruise, and his session with Ava where he all but encouraged her to do the worst thing she could do - I'm very glad they are showing that Laura is suspicious and comparing notes with Felicia. I don't want her to be in the dark for long and I don't want Ryan to do too much damage that by the time Kevin is found his marriage is irrevocably ruined.  

• Love 5
7 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Maybe. But wouldn't he be eager to get to know Chase then?

Chase and the dad obviously have a good relationship, he probably doesn't want to mess that up for either.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

Lulu's incessant vocal fry is making her scenes almost intolerable for me, so I didn't care about her crying today, either. 

I also don't care about Griffin and Kiki's sex life. 

So Nina, the admittedly insecure fashion maven wore a white trench coat to meet her daughter? In mid-October. Wardrobe, wasn't there anything else in the stockroom you could have put on her? 

• Love 2

They could have scripted Lulu getting emotional without full on crying. A) because, um, ER couldn't do it and B) she just talked to him on the phone. I know, they fought, but deep sadness can be expressed without crying.

Um . . . no one at the studio is looking at Wes Ramsey and thinking "maybe we should make his hair a bit less Kim Jong Un-ish?" No? Is it just me?

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, Linny said:

I want Kevin to come back soon so he can shower Laura with the love and attention she deserves. She looks so sad every time Ryan rebuffs her. Plus, Kevin and Laura have a gentle, kind romance that's really lacking on the show right now.

The Kevin/Ryan story has me finally popping out of lurkdom. I don't see how Doc stays out of jail, let alone stays married to Laura, maintains his friendships with Lucy, Mac & Felicia, keeps his job or his professional reputation, after the Ryan reveal. Kevin's been lying by omission to everyone -- including the proper authorities -- that Ryan is still dead. From what we've seen he's solely responsible for bringing Ryan back to Port Charles and letting him loose again. You'd think he'd have left Ryan bearded or with long shaggy hair so it wouldn't have been possible for Ryan to switch so easily. Kevin will be an accomplice regarding anyone Ryan harms or kills. I can't imagine a scenario in which Laura would forgive Kevin for the deception or for whatever havoc Ryan wreaks.

Edited by epona7
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

There's definitely drama to mine from Kevin having to redeem himself once Ryan is exposed and he's rescued for keeping this secret.  Will this show actually delve into it?  Doubtful.

Unfortunately I doubt it as well. This show is horrible with the payoff. 

Why haven't we seen Kevin-in-Ferncliff for the last month or however long it's been? It's unrealistic to think that Ryan wouldn't have gone back to taunt Kevin and tell him that Laura came back for good. Ryan would be threatening Kevin with the fact that he could hurt Laura, or Lucy, or finish what he started with Felicia.

• Love 2

I also kinda think it'd be more interesting if Ryan's main goal (versus it being a side effect) was to ruin Kevin's life, to blow it up from the inside out.  He shouldn't, for example, be wanting to kill Lucy because she's being a nudge about him acting off, he should want to kill her because it would hurt Kevin.

• Love 3

EH's makeup is really awful. I don't know if it's the blush or the eye shadow or that lipstick they slathered on her. But two days in a row and it's very distracting.

Drew is just a good guy and I hope he never goes near Margaux again. I also don't know what they are doing with the character. He is floating around with no real story going on. Also, I wish BM would keep his hands out of his pockets.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Lulu was complaining so much about getting the kids ready for school and making their lunches.  

I get that she's essentially a single parent now and has to do everything herself, but that complaining was so badly put. As usual.

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

But that may just be bad writing.

Everything is bad writing. Just when I think it can't get any more convoluted, the writers manage to make things worse. It's obvious there's no one keeping any sort of eye on the big picture, given how things change from day to day.

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Hey, Scotty!  I always like him with Ava and he was giving her some decent advice about her relationship with (the odious) Kiki.  I actually thought it would have been a lovely touch if he had mentioned Karen and Logan, that he's lost children so she shouldn't take for granted any day she has with Keeks, but oh well. 

I missed the first 20 minutes or so; did Scott tell her that parents shouldn't compete with their children over love interests? Someone really needs to drive that point home with Ava. I don't care what the history is. Ava's fury at Lauren about that is so, so gross. And I'm really tired of her acting like a toddler and having temper tantrums and playing the martyr. Grow the fuck up, Ava. Ugh. And then MW screeches her lines.

7 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Why haven't we seen Kevin-in-Ferncliff for the last month or however long it's been? It's unrealistic to think that Ryan wouldn't have gone back to taunt Kevin and tell him that Laura came back for good. Ryan would be threatening Kevin with the fact that he could hurt Laura, or Lucy, or finish what he started with Felicia.

Today Ryan told Laura he'd be home late because he had to stop in at Ferncliffe. So he is visiting Kevin, though I'm sure most of it is offscreen.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I missed the first 20 minutes or so; did Scott tell her that parents shouldn't compete with their children over love interests?

It was more, "Griffin's trash, but Kiki's always going to be your daughter so...maybe try and let it go?".  He also said something about her anger about it only pushing them closer together, which I believe 100%.  I think what's getting Kiki hot is getting a rise out of Ava versus anything Griffin himself is doing.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

He also said something about her anger about it only pushing them closer together, which I believe 100%

That part I saw, and Scott was absolutely right, but of course Ava took it as him being on Lauren's side. Climb down off the cross, lady.

7 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I think what's getting Kiki hot is getting a rise out of Ava versus anything Griffin himself is doing.

I think that's a lot of it, and Lauren also gets to stick it to Ava for destroying Griffin's professional life.

It's all pretty boring.

• Love 4

Kiki sucks.  But she still wasn't this vengeful and nasty when her mother was sleeping with her boyfriend while pretending to be dead. 

Ava is currently displaying less maturity than a woman who uses Kiki as her professional name.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3

Laura looked hawt today. Not everyone her age can pull off low-cut leopard top without looking like one of Alan Quartermaine's side pieces. That extra bit of blonde also brightened her up.

I wasn't really sure which outdoor venues everyone was supposed to be in. But since it finally occurred to me that Kiki now has a sister her age, I was hoping Sasha/Nina and Kiki/Griffin were in the same park and would bump into each other. Guess not.

Seeing these outside scenes makes me very nervous because when Guiding Light was at the end of it's run, they shot everything outdoors and then the show was gone...?

I hope we're not circling the drain with these VERY sudden outside shots....

Edited by SiouxB

So, they are gonna trash Dante and go with a Lulu/Maxie/Peter triangle. Ew. Meanwhile, I wouldn't mind an Ava/Ryan/Scott triangle (while it lasts). 

Sonny, Jason, and Carly are infuriated cuz Margeux is "making this personal!"  

Can Drew just take down the whole lot of them, including Margeux! 

Um, so we/Joss are supposed to believe that Cam has his phone set up to ping him instantly for Oscar's Facebook posts or whatever the fuck that was supposed to be.

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

And still, I'm hopeful that Ryan will do his new pal Ava a favor and kill Sonny, Carly, then maybe Kiki Or Griffin.  Or both.

Fixed that for you. Sonny and Carly have been far more horrible for far longer. They have custody of the little girl Avery Ava claims to love so much. Maybe instead of spending her time wallowing in hatred of Kiki and Griffith, she should spend that energy and time focusing on a solid plan to get Avery away from S&C forever. 

• Love 7

Lulu going to pieces over Dante being away is ridiculous, especially considering Maxie's husband is dead and not coming back.  Maybe in his spare time Mac could come by and look after Lulu's kids? 

Poor Griffin, he's so brokenhearted after losing Ava.  He loved her and everything. 

What's the scoop with Sasha?  Isn't she the red herring, and Kiki is the real deal?  Did Valentine or Cassandra manipulate the DNA results?  Sasha looks too much like Britt to be on this show, with Britt supposedly returning. 

7 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

did Scott tell her that parents shouldn't compete with their children over love interests? Someone really needs to drive that point home with Ava. I don't care what the history is. Ava's fury at Lauren about that is so, so gross. And I'm really tired of her acting like a toddler and having temper tantrums and playing the martyr. Grow the fuck up, Ava.

Ava's not really competing with Kiki over Griffin. She's not trying to get Griffin back. And I disagree that her fury is gross or even wrong. Putting aside the history of Ava sleeping with Morgan (which if Kiki was trying to get back at Ava for that would at least give Kiki some leg to stand on) Kiki slept with someone her mother loved - while she and her mother were on good terms - and hasn't had the grace to once express even a slight bit of remorse towards Ava about it. Not even an "I'm sorry for sleeping with your boyfriend but you have no excuse to treat me this way." Instead, both Kiki and Griffin, are acting like Ava's anger is something that just popped up out of the clear blue sky. While I do agree that blood is thicker than water and that Ava should toss Griffin aside and, not necessarily, her daughter it doesn't help when her daughter is acting like such a twat. And I'm getting sick of people telling Ava that she's the one who basically has to go groveling toward Kiki for forgiveness (which she actually attempted.) She shouldn't be looking for revenge, but I think she has every right to be pissed at Kiki (and Griffin) without people pleading Kiki's case and acting like she needs to forgive Kiki right away. And while she is having "tantrums" I think she is trying to move past it as best she can - first by taking Julian's advice and trying to make amends with Kiki and now with these sessions with "Kevin" (not her fault it's actually Ryan and he's giving her the worst advice ever.)

Maybe instead of spending her time wallowing in hatred of Kiki and Griffith, she should spend that energy and time focusing on a solid plan to get Avery away from S&C forever.

Oh, please no. Look, I'd love for Ava to snatch custody away from those two ghouls but it's been an endless series of custody fights between Ava and Sonny for custody of that girl (who should never have been Sonny's in the first place.) They've finally reached a sort of detente with this joint custody arrangement. I have no desire to see another round of custody fights, especially knowing there's no way S&C are going to lose anyway.

Edited by FilmTVGeek80
  • Love 9

My issue with Ava is the amount of venom she displays when talking about Kiki seems to be greater than that she has displayed towards Sonny and Carly,                                                                                                                      

• Love 6

I agree with FilmTVGeek80. I'm shocked at how lopsided this is coming off to me, but I hate Griffin and Kiki now, and it all started not with the one-night stand (I more or less understood that), but as soon as the Bensch courtroom story ended. It's not as though I was the number-one shipper for Griffin/Ava. It's not as though I have a history of rooting for Ava no matter what she does. But those two are coming off as such callous, selfish scumbags that Ava is the only one in the "triangle" I think of as a viable character anymore. There's a weird lack of layering in the way they've been written, especially Kiki.    

Besides that, there's nothing convincing between the actors. No heat. I don't see how anyone could actually want this pairing unless it's a matter of just liking to look at two pretty people in the same place. (Not that Maura West isn't pretty in her own right.) I'd go Ava one better: I wouldn't shed a tear at this point if they were both hit by a bus. But I'd prefer to see them suffer a lot, and in Griffin's case, he's earned worse than the default handsome-hangdog act because his professional outlet and his "faith" (snerk) have both been closed off, leaving him unlimited time for shirtless exercise and sexless courting.  

I like Sasha so far.  

We hear a lot about Kelly Monaco's scuba tragedy and the hearing loss she bravely battles to continue giving her poignant performances, but is something wrong with Kristina Wagner's hearing as well? She's like the anti-KeMo. She's always a little too loud for the scene, as if she's performing unamplified in a big venue. And she overpronounces everything so gratingly that it doesn't even sound like how actual human beings talk.   

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Ava is currently displaying less maturity than a woman who uses Kiki as her professional name.

LOL. She really is.

12 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

But since it finally occurred to me that Kiki now has a sister her age, I was hoping Sasha/Nina and Kiki/Griffin were in the same park and would bump into each other. Guess not.

I'm sorry, you want drama from a soap?

11 hours ago, Hater said:

Why doesn't Drew just consult a lawyer?  This show is so dumb.  

Margaux is blackmailing him, and they both know it. I really hope Drew sticks to his guns and refuses to help her. It's annoying to see yet another woman expect someone else to do all the work. Dig a little deeper, Margaux. You're supposed to be a crack prosecutor.

9 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

[Ava] should spend that energy and time focusing on a solid plan to get Avery away from S&C forever. 

I'll never understand why this is dropped. Sonny and Carly will win, but why not at least show Ava trying?

6 hours ago, nilyank said:

My issue with Ava is the amount of venom she displays when talking about Kiki seems to be greater than that she has displayed towards Sonny and Carly,     

I actually kind of get this: The betrayal is worse given it's her daughter, someone who should have her back. But Ava is taking her anger to ridiculous lengths no matter what. Live your best life, Ava. That's the best revenge.

1 hour ago, Asp Burger said:

And she overpronounces everything so gratingly that it doesn't even sound like how actual human beings talk.

KW had some sort of speech issue years ago and I believe had to basically relearn how to speak.

• Love 4

I'm sorry. Even with the chain of command and separate tests, I'm still not buying Sasha as Nina's daughter. She looks too.... Cassadine. And it's not Valentin's doing.

I would have been quite pleased if they got Hunter King as Sasha. Yes, I like injokes.

I think what's fueling Ava - and what is really making me loathe Kiki in this story - is that Kiki has not shown one ounce of remorse the entire time.  We had Kiki, before Ava even found out, deciding to lecture her mom about her sexual ethics, never mind the fact she nailed her mom's boyfriend ten minutes after they broke up, not to mention her antics with Michael, Morgan, and Dillon*.  And in their first conversation after it came out, sure Kiki was pissed about Ava blowing up her spot during the trial, but Kiki was still asshole-ishly, "Yeah, I fucked your boyfriend, so what!  He wanted my hot Keeks and you're a decrepit old woman so neener!".  If Kiki had shown actual contrition (and maybe pointed out all the times she forgave Ava) instead of being a nasty bitch about it, this whole mess would probably be on its way to over.

* Another thing I'm hating?  Kiki randomly being all into movies now.  Now, when she's with Griffin, when that could have been something she and Dillon bonded over?  REMEMBER DILLON, SHOW?!?!.  Ugh, it's just such sloppy, haphazard writing.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 15

I've got a headache from the giant "Ryan is going to kill Kiki and Ava will get blamed" anvils that keep landing on my head.

Random, but I really enjoy the Nina/Curtis friendship.  They've got a nice vibe between them.

• Love 3

Another thing: There was half of a good scene this week between Alexis and Ava. That's the only "You should forgive Kiki immediately" scene that hasn't bugged me on principle, because Alexis really did have authority to speak on this subject, and she was going out of her way to counsel someone she doesn't even like. But despite the best efforts of NLG and MW, the scene wasn't the home run it should have been. It was the kind of history nod that I have noted and liked in the Van Etten era, but this particular example was so rushed and vague that viewers (and, hell, Ava, to whom it was directed) may not have even known which of her daughters Alexis was alluding to. Nor what particular transgression they had gotten past, among many. She had to mean seeing her then-husband, Ric, thrusting away at Sam on Alexis's own couch, right? But anyone would be forgiven for just thinking she meant she and either Sam or Kristina had been at each other's throats over all kinds of things, and you never turn your back on your own child.

It was only the way NLG underlined "Trust me, I've been there" that made me think it had to be a Sic callback.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

If Kiki had shown actual contrition (and maybe pointed out all the times she forgave Ava) instead of being a nasty bitch about it, this whole mess would probably be on its way to over.

The Jerome women certainly enjoy holding a grudge. I find this whole thing incredibly tiresome: Ava's anger toward Lauren is way overblown, and Lauren's moral high horse is unbearable. I do think that Ava, as the parent, bears the responsibility to set things straight. She hasn't really been able to get there: She starts out with good intentions, but then Lauren says something that Ava decides to misinterpret and they're back to where they started.

33 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I've got a headache from the giant "Ryan is going to kill Kiki and Ava will get blamed" anvils that keep landing on my head.

I would kind of love it if we got more AJ initials in blood, just as a callback to that idiocy. I hope Ryan has done his homework, heh.

34 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Random, but I really enjoy the Nina/Curtis friendship.  They've got a nice vibe between them.

They really do, and I like how he doesn't let her steamroller him.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I find Curtis friendships with Nina and Drew are such a nice highlight. There isn't that sort of enabling, entitled bullshit that goes on with the unholy trinity or anything like that. It's such a nice change of pace.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 11

I'm so tired of Kristina (or anyone) haranguing Sam about Jason.

LOL at Carly sneering at Nelle for trying to manipulate a jury. Have you forgotten the time you sailed into court with baby Joss in your arms, Carls?

Watching Val and Kristina walk through a weedy garden was sad.

Kristina, your brother is the youngest CEO you've ever heard of because his great-grandfather owned the company. He didn't earn the position on talent and experience.

At least Nina recognizes that she was pushing way too hard.

The show can't even get the cliffhanger right—it shouldn't have chopped up Brad turning the corner in the courthouse and seeing everyone.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL at Carly sneering at Nelle for trying to manipulate a jury. Have you forgotten the time you sailed into court with baby Joss in your arms, Carls?

Carly is the last person to talk about trying to manipulate the legal system, given the last time she was in a courtroom, she was lying about being mentally ill to get out of going to prison.

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Carly is the last person to talk about trying to manipulate the legal system, given the last time she was in a courtroom, she was lying about being mentally ill to get out of going to prison.

OMG, for real.  And then being upset and blaming the DA for having a vendetta against Sonny when the judge didn't slap her wrist and send her to Shadybrooke, aka Mental Hospital Light.

Not to mention Sonny and Jason have been manipulating the legal system for twenty years now.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 9

We've teased this show for so long about never showing us Aiden, and now he's here, with a story flatter than that piece of paper Liz pulled out of his backpack. I guess with Jake as the designated "precocious, special" kid and Cam covering "rebellious teen," poor Aiden is left with "ill-defined trouble in school." Bring in Grandma Laura and maybe my interest will perk up.

Kristina can cry me a river over her predicament, since her being "stuck" is 100% of her own making. She's had endless family support and financial resources to pursue an education or find a career path she's passionate about, and she's squandered it all by prioritizing her relationships at the expense of everything else. I'd also like Sam to stop armchair quarterbacking her mother's parenting at every step. Your kids are still little, Sam, miss me with this lofty wise act.

Nelle's hair was too neat and clean for an inmate, and Carly's resting smug face was as awful as ever. And that's all I've got to say about that, as I hadn't at all missed watching these two snarling and attempting to outmaneuver the other.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Linny said:

We've teased this show for so long about never showing us Aiden, and now he's here, with a story flatter than that piece of paper Liz pulled out of his backpack. I guess with Jake as the designated "precocious, special" kid and Cam covering "rebellious teen," poor Aiden is left with "ill-defined trouble in school." Bring in Grandma Laura and maybe my interest will perk up.

Wasn't there something about Aiden wanting to do something quote unquote girly and Cameron giving him grief about it and Franco THE GREATEST FATHER FIGURE EVER HAVEN'T YOU HEARD intervening?  I have this suspicion they're going to try to go for some gender confusion/fluidity thing which will also pull in Terry.  Which...considering their groundbreaking gay adoption storyline never features the dads together and was designed so they end up sans child, maybe the show should...not?

• Love 6

What is Kristina on about that she belongs to an over-achieving family?  Alexis and Molly, yes.  But Michael only has his job because it's his family's company.  Like you, he didn't even finish college. And Sam is no great light of professional achievement.  Maybe Kristina means her father and his mob empire?

Kudos to Nina for realizing that she was too pushy with Sasha.  Now she just has to pull back.  Sasha already had a mother; try being her friend Nina.

And speaking of friends, Curtis keep out of Nina's relationship with Valentin. Not your business and telling Valentin to back is isn't going to make a bit of difference to him.

19 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Wasn't there something about Aiden wanting to do something quote unquote girly and Cameron giving him grief about it and Franco THE GREATEST FATHER FIGURE EVER HAVEN'T YOU HEARD intervening?  I have this suspicion they're going to try to go for some gender confusion/fluidity thing which will also pull in Terry.  Which...considering their groundbreaking gay adoption storyline never features the dads together and was designed so they end up sans child, maybe the show should...not?

That would be a really good story, like the Alzheimers story, and something that hasn't been done yet. If only they could do it well.  And keep the Corinthos family out of it.

14 hours ago, nilyank said:

That's understandable; Griffin was her lover but Kiki is her daughter. "How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child"

I am really tired of it because it is so overdone and I've had enough of Vengeful Ava.  I'm hoping Ryan will take care of this for me.  But in terms of sides, I'm Team Aba because Kiki and Griffin are unbearably smug and have zero empathy for Ava. 

• Love 3

CL looks a hundred times better with very basic makeup. I don't know what it says about GH's makeup department. 

The way Kristina couldn't get away from the baby and Brad fast enough, I thought for a hot second that the speculations that she was the mother were true, then I remembered Diane was representing the woman and that Kristina is that self-absorbed. 

I felt bad for Nina, but I was hoping Sacha would put the breaks on the over the top enthusiasm. She was trying too hard and should have stuck with her vanilla latte. Also, those wine glasses are fugly. They need to stop using them.

• Love 2

Jesus God. Who's unfinished back yard are they filming in? Valerie was literally standing in shrubs and tried to make it look like she was crossing some other path and caught up with Christina, but when they panned out there was no path just random plants and a fence there. Hilarious. They should still hook up though. 

Damn, prison is good for Nelle's skin. I still hope she has the last laugh on Carly. But then, I hope that about the entire cast, including Anabelle.

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 9

I get that we're a day behind because of the preemption, so this would have been a Thursday episode, but what an odd ending.  

Why was Brad at the courthouse?  He said something about going on a trip with the baby, so even if he was there to get passports or something, would that be in the same hallway as the courtroom, where people accused of murder are hanging out?  

Also, what would have been better (and might still happen on Monday, who knows) is if when Nelle saw him, she lost her ish and ran towards him yelling "that's my baby, give me back my baby".  Who else would have paid to see something like that on a Friday cliffhanger.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Perkie said:

Why was Brad at the courthouse?  He said something about going on a trip with the baby, so even if he was there to get passports or something, would that be in the same hallway as the courtroom, where people accused of murder are hanging out? 

Yeah, it was something about passports.  Which, yes, is not something that happens in the same place as criminal court, but also, someone on Twitter noted that both parents need to be present for that kind of thing, lest one parent try to kidnap the child.

It's so irritating yet unsurprising that Brad's role in the story is basically to put in Wiley in Carly/Michael/now Nelle's eye line - we never saw him grieve for his actual child, a biiig mistake - and Lucas' role in the story is to be off-screen.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, Linny said:

Kristina can cry me a river over her predicament, since her being "stuck" is 100% of her own making. She's had endless family support and financial resources to pursue an education or find a career path she's passionate about, and she's squandered it all by prioritizing her relationships at the expense of everything else. I'd also like Sam to stop armchair quarterbacking her mother's parenting at every step. Your kids are still little, Sam, miss me with this lofty wise act.

Alexis's kids really are shitty to her.  I guess the best is Molly, but even she sneers too much at her mother's choices.  But, Kristina, geez, Alexis can't do anything without Kristina taking it as a slight to her very existence.  And, yes, Sam is such a know-it-all on how to parent, which is rich given she needs next to no time with her kids.   

Also, LMAO at Kristina praising Sam for "overcoming a devastating divorce and being an adventure woman."  Whatever-the-fuck that means. 

• Love 5