Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Jason won't go after Peter because of Robin and Anna and he won't go after Franco because of Jake, but he will get rid of Julian no problem if Sonny wants it to be so despite the fact that Julian is Sam's father and the only reason Danny is alive. How many more ways can this show make it clear that Sam and Danny don't actually rank as high priorities to Jason?

Also, it's nice to know that we haven't seen a hint of how poor Kevin is faring being in Ferncliff unjustly, but we saw Carly's ordeal every day.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 16

Mike having the forethought to fake a spell of confused memory just to cover his ass with the cops doesn't mesh with the characterization of his illness thus far, and it also robs him of any sympathy in this situation. Let him be the legitimately sick man that he is, don't have him make a mockery of his very serious illness in an attempt to evade justice on Sonny's behalf.

As always, I will contend that Jason with Robin is the best version of Jason there is. I definitely didn't need all the talk of "gratitude" for Jason not eliminating Peter (not committing murder should be a bare-minimum standard that doesn't require special appreciation), but the bit about getting dinner and never speaking of Patrick/Sam again was gold. Same, guys.

Fabulous impromptu job by Ryan in wrangling Franco and soothing his precious ego as quickly as possible so he'd get the hell out of Kevin's office and leave Ryan alone. But two thumbs down to Franco learning about Oscar's tumor, because that will almost certainly prompt another rumination on Franco's own tumor, and I don't think I can stomach that again.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

They aren't trying to test the waters with Robin and Jason again, are they?  I know that they have been great friends and all that, but it feels like they are considering putting them together again. 

If Kimberly wasn’t working as a director and came back full-time, I could maaaaaybe see it. JnR have always been like this, but there was something in how today’s scenes were written that struck something for me. Just the way they’re only able to be honest with each other about their true feelings (I’ve been waiting YEARS for Robin to admit she’s angry about her captivity) and they consistently place the other person’s feelings and wants over their own. Then that line about where they would be if they never met? Also, engaged actors in a scene? On GH? 

And LMAOOOOO at how they both played their reaction to Samtrick. This is why OG actors >>>>> recasts.

• Love 9

That Mike stuff, using his Alzheimer's to get out of answering question was really horrifying. The way Margaux told him about Courtney's death lacked sympathy and she should not have been the one to say that to him, but the writers fucking erred when they decided to use this disease to cover an inconvenient truth. The Sonny apple didn't fall far from the Mike tree.

Ryan entertaining. For a moment, I thought he was going to stab Franco with the pen, so I was just waiting for it, tbh. Then he didn't do it. It was disappointing.

• Love 4

No way will I believe that the writers hacks wrote that line from Robin to Jason about what would have happened if they hadn’t met all those years ago. Kimberly Adlibbed and Steve rolled with it!???That’s my theory and I’m sticking with it!??

Yup, he just LIT UP in those scenes and my ❤️? ? JasonNRobin ? ? ❤️ Heart just lapped it up!

But THIS had me ?????????????????????:

Robin: “It’s ALL kinds of wrong on a million different levels. Do you wanna grab dinner and NEVER talk about it again?”

Jason: “I’M buying!”

• Love 10

My mom spent the last 8-9 years of her life suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. We weren’t really sure when it first started to affect her but she spent the last 8 1/2 years in an assisted living facility. I would have jumped up and cheered if she’d been able to pull off a scam like Mike did on that horrible DA! 

• Love 1

Jason's been back a year today and he's done n-o-t-h-i-n-g. If they don't want to put Sam and Jason together right away have them both date other people. This is insane. All Drew, Sam, and Jason have done is spin their wheels for a damn year.

• Love 18
48 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

That Mike stuff, using his Alzheimer's to get out of answering question was really horrifying.

It was so gross. And of course it makes Margaux and Jordan look like even bigger ding-dongs than they are. 

Ugh, and Carly? You were sent to Ferncliffe because you were idiotic enough to plead guilty by reason of insanity. Margaux had nothing to do with that.

I really don't like Kim's "Don't come in at the last minute and tell me how to coach" attitude with Drew. It's not his fault he didn't know he had a son, and it's not his fault Kim won't tell Oscar he's sick. Drew should just tell Oscar and let the chips fall where they may. Oscar knowing is more important than anything else.

Does Cam know Elizabeth was raped? I'd like to see their conversation about consent, especially given that Elizabeth was around the same age Joss is know when it happened.

When Elizabeth told Franco about Oscar,'s brain tumor, I was legit surprised Cam wasn't lurking in the background.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

JnR have always been like this, but there was something in how today’s scenes were written that struck something for me. Just the way they’re only able to be honest with each other about their true feelings (I’ve been waiting YEARS for Robin to admit she’s angry about her captivity) and they consistently place the other person’s feelings and wants over their own.

I thought their scenes were were good because these two actors work really well together. She can be honest with Jason because he's not invested in her marriage or how she handles parenthood; he maintains that it's her life.  Patrick would want to try to fix her anger and pain somehow, but he can't. If she lets him know she's upset that she missed whatever moment in Emma's life, Patrick will remember that either Sabrina or Sam got to be there for it and then he'll feel guilty. Robin knows all that, and so she keeps her mouth shut.  Robin is also not invested in whether Jason and Sam are together or not, or whether or not he's a f/t parent.  The only concern she would have is her mother's pain if Jason killed Heinrich, and so he assured her he's not seeking revenge.  He figures Robin has been through enough hell in one lifetime, he doesn't want his choices to negatively impact her life ever again. What stood out to me is that as Robin says she stays strong for Patrick and Emma, he doesn't even mention Danny and the only reference to Sam is horror that she almost married Patrick.  This is clearly not a man longing for his family, or thinking that he regrets the time he's missed seeing Danny grow. 

It also seems like it's much easier for them to connect because Robin, at least, is in love with her husband, and the anger/hurt of the past is not an issue esp. since Jason realized over time that Robin had been right about everything he didn't want to acknowledge regarding Carly, Michael, and A.J. 

• Love 5

I wasn't watching during the Robin/Jason time.  I only came back at the end when he was angry at her for telling AJ the truth about his own son.

So I have no fondness for them as a couple and because Jason is such a garbage person (ignores his own kids for Carly and Michael; fine with killing Julian who is Sam's father and the only reason Danny is still alive just because he bought Charley's pub and want to renovate), every reference Robin makes to Jason and Sonny brings her down in my eyes (and I say this as someone who adored Robin in her pre-Jason period).  I still have trouble believing that the Robin I liked so much had zero empathy towards Drew, the man who saved her life.

• Love 9

The 5 Samtrick fans on twitter are always so happy when they are mentioned like they were ever a "thing" and how their "time" was unjustly taken away.  But Sam pretty much confirmed she was only with him because she somehow smelled Jason's rotten taint on Patrick's body through Robin.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1
On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 12:05 AM, katie9918 said:

True that.

I found the hug awkward.  He was avoiding pressing against her belly, and it made me wonder if she's expecting again.  Ugh, I meant to quote the post about Robert and Robin hugging.

Edited by RedheadZombie
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Hater said:

The 5 Samtrick fans on twitter are always so happy when they are mentioned like they were ever a "thing" and how their "time" was unjustly taken away.  But Sam pretty much confirmed she was only with him because she somehow smelled Jason's rotten taint on Patrick's body through Robin.

LMAO. My favorite comment I came upon today was one of those 5 who were angry that Robin thinks Samtrick is weird and wrong. “Why wouldn’t she want Patrick to be happy?” Yes, show, please tell us why Robin wouldn’t want Patrick to fuck Sam while she was off imprisoned trying to save that chick’s husband!? I love when “fans” never really want characters to have real, legit reactions. “Just support and prop my (deader than dead) ship on-screen! You better support my favorites or you’re useless! You better hate X character cause I do!”

5 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I still have trouble believing that the Robin I liked so much had zero empathy towards Drew, the man who saved her life.

She had zero empathy? When was this? When she was one of the few who was honest with him and merely told him he wasn’t Jason? And then he yelled at her and wanted nothing to do with her and has never mentioned her again? Or is there another scene? Either way, that relationship is a two-way street. Also, the writers clearly don’t care for Drew to maintain relationships (besides Monica and tiny scenes with Sam) he had while he was Jason.

6 hours ago, ulkis said:

Jason's been back a year today and he's done n-o-t-h-i-n-g. If they don't want to put Sam and Jason together right away have them both date other people. This is insane. All Drew, Sam, and Jason have done is spin their wheels for a damn year.

It’s honestly one of the worst “triangles” ever portrayed on soaps. And, no, I’m not exaggerating. I really wish they’d end it, because I don’t blame the writers fully. I think they’re unable to do their jobs because of backstage BS. There is absolutely no reason why they couldn’t write a real romance unless someone was trying to stop it for some reason.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

LMAO. My favorite comment I came upon today was one of those 5 who were angry that Robin thinks Samtrick is weird and wrong. “Why wouldn’t she want Patrick to be happy?” Yes, show, please tell us why Robin wouldn’t want Patrick to fuck Sam while she was off imprisoned trying to save that chick’s husband!? I love when “fans” never really want characters to have real, legit reactions. “Just support and prop my (deader than dead) ship on-screen! You better support my favorites or you’re useless! You better hate X character cause I do!”

Well, I'll point out my own hypocrisy as I was not at all bothered that JT/Patrick looked like he wanted a root canal more than he wanted to be paired with TCa/Sabrina, for instance. I never thought anything could be worse than that, but then came Sam and Patrick. Both were warped so much, I didn't recognize either. Wasn't/Not much of a Sam fan, but her characterization to me was wrecked as much as Patrick's. And for what? Because Burton and McCullough were gone and they were the only two characters in the same age range? To play Brady Bunch with Emma and Danny?

As everyone knows, I am/was a Scrubs fan and didn't make a secret of that fact. But, objectively, maybe Sam and Patrick could have worked if they were allowed to act like themselves and adding in their obvious issues with their respective spouses and how that affected themselves and each other.

As written, they would make a wonderful sleep aid.

Rather surprised at the passion for the pairing since it was brief, relatively speaking. But...what can I say? Everyone likes who they like. (Still tickles me that JT said Patrick would still be married to Robin and how he loved her, etc.)

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

But, objectively, maybe Sam and Patrick could have worked if they were allowed to act like themselves and adding in their obvious issues with their respective spouses and how that affected themselves and each other.

My main problem, among many, was the fact that it was never acknowledged that Patrick was pissed Robin left (aka was partly coerced) to save Jason and felt like she “placed Jason above him” but then shacked up with the guy’s WIFE and said things like “I don’t see Jason when I look at you.” And that’s just the beginning of a long list of absolutely ridiculous twisting to make that pairing happen.

But my point in the previous rant was that it’s refreshing when Robin, or any character, is allowed to have realistic reactions as opposed to putting a smile on and acting like everything is rainbows and butterflies. And, honestly, the writers still won’t dig deep and let her be angry because, well, she’s not on the show full-time, and they retconned everything. “Robin called Emma all the time!” Uh huh.

• Love 6

I don't think there has been a triangle for months and it's pretty much not been written since March.  Just because FV says they are still "doing it" or Sam is now sharing scenes with Drew again (which will end again after today imo) doesn't change the fact that she's pretty much been relegated to Lassie's leash with an occasional scene with her "family" (pick kristina, lucas, alexis, etc).  They've just been stalling the horrid reunion of Jasam for whatever reason.  I mean Drew clearly will have a new love interest with the boring DA and has already done more with her than Jacrap have done in nearly a year.

Edited by Hater

I fell a few days behind, so I caught up on three episodes. It all runs together, so I'm not sure what fell on which day. Especially since Sonny was on all of them. Just some recent things I have enjoyed:  

The Ryan scenes are a good time. I like it when people are talking to "Kevin" about things Ryan isn't up to speed on, and he's trying to roll with it. Like, "Who's this guy? Who is this Elizabeth person he's babbling about?" He's like a GH viewer who's been fortunate enough to miss been on a hiatus. Lindstrom has not had anything this good in a while. (Sorry, Laura/Kevin fans.) 

NuJordan is promising. Briana Nicole should have gotten the voice-over intro. Come on. That's automatic! I hope the fans give her a chance. It's a little like Andrea Pearson taking over for Marisa Ramirez as Gia way back when. Ramirez and Vinessa Antoine are gorgeous, and their recasts are, well, women you'd think were very good-looking if you saw them in real life, but they don't "pop" in the same way. However, I personally thought Gia II was the better actress and made me care more about the character, and I'm giving NuJordan a chance too. She's close enough to the way VA played it that I think she prepared for the role well, but she's not imitative. She's already putting a little of her own spin on it.  

I thought William DeVry did really well in that scene putting the screws to Sonny and Jason. There was some line he had mocking something Jason tried to sell, a little giggle and then repeating Jason's words back, like "Don't act like we're both brain-damaged, Jason." I may be projecting, but my read was that Benard thought DeVry was winning the scene (because he was), so he did one of his usual dick moves of improvising a groan or a sigh over the other actor's line to break the rhythm.  

Rebecca Herbst is great in this new "parent of teenager" side of the character, with Cameron's SORASing. I really like her friendship with Tamara Braun's Kim, and it's fun for long-time viewers who remember their conflicts when TB was Carly. There wasn't as much conflict as when Sarah Brown was Carly, but there was some.  

And Max Gail impressed me again with his ability to differentiate between "real confusion" and "fake confusion." He didn't sound the same way as he has on the several occasions he's actually thought his dead daughter whose name escapes me is still alive. The whole idea of Mike using his real, sad condition to cover for his POS criminal son made me queasy, but I guess it was in character.

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

This is clearly not a man longing for his family, or thinking that he regrets the time he's missed seeing Danny grow. 

I know! And the way they had Jason say was almost in passing. It's like, "A son? Two? [Shrug]." 

7 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

But, objectively, maybe Sam and Patrick could have worked if they were allowed to act like themselves and adding in their obvious issues with their respective spouses and how that affected themselves and each other.

That was the big problem for me. I have my preferred couples, of course, but I can buy almost anyone together as long as they're written in character. Sam and Patrick weren't at all. The fact that they discussed Jason constantly and almost exclusively was ridiculous, not to mention JT/KeMo had little romantic chem. I thought they worked well as friends, though.

2 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

The whole idea of Mike using his real, sad condition to cover for his POS criminal son made me queasy, but I guess it was in character.

I'm not sure it was in character, TBH. Mike wouldn't intentionally sell out Sonny (alas), but I think Mike could have just said yes he knew Charlie back in the day and left it at that. It's no big secret. Bringing up SWSNBN wasn't necessary at all. Everyone knows Mike has Alzheimer's, so the idea they think he can tell them something useful is dumb. He could legit forget what he said, and then what? It's not like a court is going to wait for him to have a good day so he can testify. It's just so gross on so many levels.

• Love 4

Dammit, Curtis, I thought you were better than using something as dumb as "affinity for horses" as a barometer for genealogical connections. I don't care one way or the other if this Sasha is Nina's kid, but it seems too easy for Curtis to have found her already. Also, the fact that no one's even mentioned that Kiki would be the half-sister of Nina's child makes me think that Kiki as Nina's daughter is still an option on the table.

I'm crediting Kim for ushering in this new and improved Julian who's respectful enough to not press for more details than Kim's ready to give, who's confident enough to make future plans with Kim while still honoring her boundaries with commitment, and who's savvy enough to comfort Kim with some much-needed TLC. I enjoy their relationship so very much.

At the rate this secret is spreading, Oscar's going to learn about his impending doom on MyFace. And let the record show that not two minutes after Franco swore he wouldn't screw things up, he DID (albeit inadvertently), because Franco fucking things up is one of the constants on this show that never lets us down.

• Love 4

I got lost in the costuming this episode.  Julian, Kim and Sam all wearing black and white, Drew in navy so dark it looked black.  I liked Elizabeth's top.

I thought Curtis was mostly a fail today as a PI.  Out of the blue "I think my friend is your mother"  The term is "birth mother" Curtis. Use it so other people know what you're talking about.

4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Everyone knows Mike has Alzheimer's, so the idea they think he can tell them something useful is dumb. He could legit forget what he said, and then what? It's not like a court is going to wait for him to have a good day so he can testify. It's just so gross on so many levels.

I agree that he's not going to be able to testify in court but he could have had a lucid moment and given them some information they can use to dig up something that could be used in court.  He was lucid enough to know how to fake being sicker and lead them astray.

13 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

She had zero empathy? When was this? When she was one of the few who was honest with him and merely told him he wasn’t Jason? And then he yelled at her and wanted nothing to do with her and has never mentioned her again? Or is there another scene?

That's the scene.  She told Drew he's not Jason and he needs to get over how he's feeling and then she rushed out the door.  Could anyone get a bigger shock that to be told you're not the person  you think you are, that those memories are not yours, that those two boys are not your sons?  Drew needed someone sympathetic to help him  process all that was going on, not Robin's "suck it up". Pure honesty can be more toxic than helpful and even a stranger would have deserved better from her much less Drew who had risked his life to save hers.

Of course Drew isn't going to mention her. Robin only returns to prop Jason and whatever current plotline there is.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

She told Drew he's not Jason and he needs to get over how he's feeling and then she rushed out the door

That’s literally not what happened in that scene. I’m not seeing where she said he needs to get over anything or rushing out? She told him he saved her and that his family (Sam and the kids) are still real. But sure.

15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Robin only returns to prop Jason

Oh, Jason? Is that the guy she’s known since the early ‘90s? What a long prop job!

Edited by HeatLifer

So yesterday's episode ends with Lucy showing up at "Kevin's" door but today, he runs into her at the Meterocourt like it's the first time they've seen each other.  Editing issues much.

Who looks up brain tumour hospital websites on the computer and then leave the page open, when said computer is in the middle of the living room where three boys live.  Franco's an idiot.  

• Love 8

That Sacha girl looked so much like Amanda Peet. 

I felt worst for Drew if that was possible when he told Sam he would not lean on her. I'm assuming we will not be seeing anymore of Drew and Sam together. 

Kim is still an idiot. And look! Cameron might actually have figured that one out thanks to Franco. How long before Oscar finds out from someone who isn't his parent? 

Oscar/Sam scene was good. The whole Dany is with Anabel the dog needs to stop. And Scout seems to sleep way too much. What kind of milk are they feeding that child?

I'm finding those Ryan light bulb moments when meeting someone new really hilarious.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

I felt worst for Drew if that was possible when he told Sam he would not lean on her. I'm assuming we will not be seeing anymore of Drew and Sam together. 

Well that was definitely the entire point of the scenes.  A way to tell the audience, "yeah don't expect scenes together, here's your reason."   Nothing more, nothing less. 

Good for Drew telling sam he couldn’t lean on her for support. She couldn’t wait to be rid of him so she could be ‘free’ of his control and go back to Jason. Now she wants to be there for Drew? I still like them together but he’s right. 

Of course Franco not only talks on the phone about ‘poor Oscar ‘ but he leaves the web site open on his laptop so Cam can see it. Won’t be long now before Oscar finds out the truth. Which isn’t s bad thing, because he deserves to know. But not like this.

curtis, maybe you want to hone your sensitivity skills? ‘Hi you don’t know me but you could be my friend’s daughter because you’re adopted.’ Never mind that the poor girl may not know she was adopted (as turned out to be the case). Just plow right into it. And I almost ? when he said that Nina is an amazing writer, so Sasha is totes her daughter!

can someone please tell me wtf Anna is wearing???? It wraps in front and fastens in the back. Maybe it’s a hospital gown?

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Of course Franco not only talks on the phone about ‘poor Oscar ‘ but he leaves the web site open on his laptop so Cam can see it. Won’t be long now before Oscar finds out the truth. Which isn’t s bad thing, because he deserves to know. But not like this.

I can't get too worked up about Oscar finding out from someone other than Kim that he's sick, because she sucks for not telling him years ago. 

12 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Just plow right into it. And I almost ? when he said that Nina is an amazing writer, so Sasha is totes her daughter!

Ugh, these idiot writers. Totally in line with Dante and Sonny both liking pasta and Luke and Ethan both raising a glass to their lips with their hand. They have to be related when those things are the same! *falls into coma because eyes rolled so far back into head*

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Luke and Ethan both raising a glass to their lips with their hand.

I found out I was adopted, no switched at birth, when I found my mother who picked up their glass with their foot.  So, that's like actually a real thing.  And, then to top it off, apparently I was the product of an affair because then I found my adopted, or switched, dad was my real dad when I realized that we both slap our foreheads when we realize we could have had a V8. It's been a topsy turvy couple of years.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

That's the scene.  She told Drew he's not Jason and he needs to get over how he's feeling   Drew needed someone sympathetic to help him  process all that was going on, not Robin's "suck it up". Pure honesty can be more toxic than helpful

She didn't actually say he needs to get over how he's feeling, she just made the point that she knows he's not Jason ... and she wasn't going to tiptoe around that. It seemed like he wanted her to take the same faithful stance that Elizabeth appeared to be taking (I felt like Becky played it as if Liz knew Drew was not Jason, but wasn't about to say it out loud to him.) Elizabeth had to be careful about she handled the situation because her son was very close to Drew, whereas Robin didn't have to negotiate a delicate balance because she didn't have a kid invested in it. 

Robin did offer pure honesty, and Drew was angry because he didn't hear from her what he wanted to hear. Robin figured it was pointless in that moment to say anything else (I guess) because she wasn't going to lie to his face, so she left.

• Love 4

I sure hope we aren't supposed to think it's cute that Lulu assured Maxie she limited Peter asking about her to every three hours. Even if that was played for a joke, Lulu needed to put the kibosh on Peter asking about Maxie at all, or someone needs to be asking Peter why he feels like he has a right to be in her life after the role he played in her husband's death. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

How long before Oscar finds out from someone who isn't his parent? 

Friday at 2:53pm.  I'm guessing Cam will either tell Joss who will tell Oscar, or Cam will go directly to Oscar, thinking he already knows.  

I'm finding those Ryan light bulb moments when meeting someone new really hilarious.

Jon is playing that brilliantly.  

1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

curtis, maybe you want to hone your sensitivity skills?

And his investigative skills.  If he found out the mother paid the lawyer, why not look into birth records.  If the child has birth records then she clearly wasn't adopted.  It was clearly just to slow down the search for the daughter who will turn out to Kiki.  But it makes Curtis look like an idiot.  

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I sure hope we aren't supposed to think it's cute that Lulu assured Maxie she limited Peter asking about her to every three hours. Even if that was played for a joke, Lulu needed to put the kibosh on Peter asking about Maxie at all, or someone needs to be asking Peter why he feels like he has a right to be in her life after the role he played in her husband's death. 

Nothing makes sense. Lulu basically going "oooo I think someone has a crush!" after Peter made a fool out of her is stupid. Anna advocating Nina to be with Valentin after he revealed he gave away her child to Faison is preposterous. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Nothing makes sense. Lulu basically going "oooo I think someone has a crush!" after Peter made a fool out of her is stupid. Anna advocating Nina to be with Valentin after he revealed he gave away her child to Faison is preposterous. 

Why the hell is Anna advocating for that?!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Why the hell is Anna advocating for that?!

Maybe she wasn't. All I heard her was her telling Nina for what it was worth she thought Valentin loved her, so maybe she was just trying to make Nina feel less stupid.

1 minute ago, ulkis said:

Maybe she wasn't. All I heard her was her telling Nina for what it was worth she thought Valentin loved her, so maybe she was just trying to make Nina feel less stupid.

Look what Valentin's love has gotten you, Nina. Emotional manipulation out the wazoo every time the lies became too much and she wanted to leave, her brother/cousin is dead partly because of Valentin, and the only semi-positive thing she has gotten is the adoration of a child that she and Valentin worked together to keep from her biological mother.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, ulkis said:

All I heard her was her telling Nina for what it was worth she thought Valentin loved her

And that he would do anything for her.   They're laying down the ground work for NIna to fall into his arms when her daughter is discovered.  

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

someone needs to be asking Peter why he feels like he has a right to be in [Maxie's] life after the role he played in her husband's death. 

Maxie isn't exactly running away screaming from LWB/FS, and she was pretty dazzled by his abs. But it's equally stupid that Maxie is okay with Lulu writing another story that affects Maxie's family. The first one didn't end well, to put it mildly.

3 hours ago, Perkie said:

So yesterday's episode ends with Lucy showing up at "Kevin's" door but today, he runs into her at the Meterocourt like it's the first time they've seen each other.  Editing issues much.

IK,R? That was so bizarre. 

I'm really liking Elizabeth as the mother of a teenager. It's ridiculous the writers thought BH couldn't do it. She's very believable.

The actor playing Sasha seems to know what she's doing, for a change. Usually these roles are pretty badly cast. And wow, does Curtis really needs to work on his sensitivity and PI skills. I also didn't like that he was pushy about Sasha taking a DNA test. But his track record as a PI hasn't been that great, so this is pretty par for the course.

The set for where Curtis and Sasha met cracked me up. It looked like the Q boathouse repurposed.

The lighting for the NIna/Anna scenes was really good—both MS and FH looked great. That doesn't happen too often.

"Port Charles Children's Brain Tumor Institute"? FFS. Couldn't Franco just be using SpyderFinder to search generic brain tumors?

27 minutes ago, Perkie said:

How long before Oscar finds out from someone who isn't his parent? 

Friday at 2:53pm.  I'm guessing Cam will either tell Joss who will tell Oscar, or Cam will go directly to Oscar, thinking he already knows.  

I'd say 2:55, but otherwise, yeppers.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

"Port Charles Children's Brain Tumor Institute"?

This made me laugh.  How many PC children have brain tumours that they need an entire institute for them all.  

5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

'd say 2:55, but otherwise, yeppers.

It won't be the Friday cliffhanger.  That will be reserved for Sonny and Carly complaining about how evil Margaux is trying to get them, what with her tossing Carly into Ferncliff for absolutely no reason or her yelling at Mike.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm really liking Elizabeth as the mother of a teenager. It's ridiculous the writers thought BH couldn't do it. She's very believable.

I don't think that was true. They just never cared to make him older until now.

• Love 1

It's a shame the show doesn't use Jon Lindstrom more. He was really good as Ryan juggling  what he knows and what he doesn't and trying to get Felicia alone as Lucy plans a group party.

Curtis has to be the only PI that can make Sam look good.

5 hours ago, Hater said:

Well that was definitely the entire point of the scenes.  A way to tell the audience, "yeah don't expect scenes together, here's your reason."   Nothing more, nothing less. 

I got the opposite impression. This is the second time they've brought up Drew's feeling for Sam, the first was when he asked her to stay for his party while touching her arm. If they weren't going to work on that part of the triangle, why bring it up?  It was blue dead but they're bringing it up again.

4 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Robin did offer pure honesty, and Drew was angry because he didn't hear from her what he wanted to hear. Robin figured it was pointless in that moment to say anything else (I guess) because she wasn't going to lie to his face, so she left.

"Yeah they still care. But I need them to believe. And I'm looking at someone I care about very much. She doesn't believe me"  "I think I'd better go now. Please tell Elizabeth I'll call her later."

We're not going to agree about this because I think that as a doctor, Robin should know that pure honesty and then leaving is just as destructive as Liz saying that everything is all right. Drew desperately needed a friend to work through what was going on and Robin wasn't interested.  Franco may have been giving bad advice but at least he was there offering to be Drew's friend.

• Love 6
On 9/17/2018 at 7:27 PM, statsgirl said:

I wasn't watching during the Robin/Jason time.  I only came back at the end when he was angry at her for telling AJ the truth about his own son.

So I have no fondness for them as a couple and because Jason is such a garbage person (ignores his own kids for Carly and Michael; fine with killing Julian who is Sam's father and the only reason Danny is still alive just because he bought Charley's pub and want to renovate), every reference Robin makes to Jason and Sonny brings her down in my eyes (and I say this as someone who adored Robin in her pre-Jason period).  I still have trouble believing that the Robin I liked so much had zero empathy towards Drew, the man who saved her life.

I saw the stupid that was J&R because I was a Jax/Brenda fan at the time. Jason was an epic asswipe to Jax during that time.  It did amuse me to see Ingo and Stevie in scenes for the way that Ingo towers over shrimp Burton, lol.   IMO, it was Robin leading Jason around by the nose.  She was teacher and he was her pupil.  I also thought it was sad for Robin to only get Jason to notice her by having his memories wiped out.  She deserved better.  I have a view on the mythical acting of the actors during that time that greatly contradicts the view here, so.....I won't bore you with it.  

• Love 4