Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

The Nina needs to be halved and quartered, if the SERIAL KILLER loses his mind again can she be one of his victims? 

Chick is legit crazy, that was proved today.  Nobody on planet Earth would react so blasé to their close friend having a SERIAL KILLER past.

Chick is legit crazy, that was proved today.  Nobody on planet Earth would react so blasé to their close friend having a SERIAL KILLER past.

I could have sworn I heard the wheels turning in that head of hers about how to use the information to her own benefit. As if there might be a way she can combine titty list with the SERIAL KILLER's serial kiilling ways. She is just the worst.

I actually thought Ron couldn't come up with a character I loathed more than Sabrina but boy has he shown me that I can never underestimate his true awfulness at his job.

Why did Julian have to waste his pretty face time with Alexis when he could have "run" into Jordan at the Metro Court? He could have asked her about Ava, they then could have shared a slice of cheese cake, and finally ended up back in her room for some naked bed twister. Is that too much to ask for?

• Love 1

The franco/Scotty stuff was so weird lol.Wouldn't this make more sense coming from say serena not a guy scott has known all of 2 minutes lol.The best part of lucy/Bobbies fight was Lucy bringing up carly and Tony lol.

Edited by Harmony233
  • Love 1
I don't know how you guys could concentrate on anything besides Scott's mustache.

It scared me so I dared not look at it for long. I felt as if it might turn into a miniature SERIAL KILLER though if it'd hacked its' way through Carly first I might not have minded.

The franco/Scotty stuff was so weird lol.Wouldn't this make more sense coming from say serena not a guy scott has known all of 2 minutes lol

Oh but the SERIAL KILLER just knows his "Daddy" so well now! /sarcasm font should be mandatory for this forum especially imho.

So Sonny is planning on hiring someone to kill Franco; doesn't he remember how well that went when he wanted Johnny blown up and his daughter was almost blown up.

Sonny has memory loss. Everything he's done is erased as each day passes.

For all the clamoring that JT/Patty should have his own story now that his boring ball and chain is gone, all he's become is a wheel on Sam's tricycle of men. He literally has no other story but to be Sam's boy toy who asks her how SHE'S feeling and doing. Ha.

I love how Sam said Silas is still marrieds!!!! while her other man also isn't officially divorced.

I feel like I need to prep myself for all Sam, all the time with the Jason reveal looming. It's almost as bad as when Dante was on every.single.day a few years back.

• Love 4

It scared me so I dared not look at it for long. I felt as if it might turn into a miniature SERIAL KILLER though if it'd hacked its' way through Carly first I might not have minded.

Oh but the SERIAL KILLER just knows his "Daddy" so well now! /sarcasm font should be mandatory for this forum especially imho.

LOL yes I don't get the whining of Bobbie not liking him.Heather and scotty never gave a damn if people liked them or not lol.

So Sonny is planning on hiring someone to kill Franco; doesn't he remember how well that went when he wanted Johnny blown up and his daughter was almost blown up.

Suddenly, I'm interested.  Please, sweet baby Jasus, please, let Sonny's plan to take out Franco accidentally take out Carly instead.  Please. I've been good all year. 

Also, I love that he wants to hire someone.  Because even Sonny apparently knows that Shawn is the worst hit man ever. 

• Love 5
And he knows that Sonny is just enough of an idiot to continue to employ the world's worst hit man.

This is the best part. Shawn has shown time and time again that he's absolutely hopeless as Sonny's enforcer, yet Sonny still doesn't fire him. He knows the only friends he has are the ones he pays.

• Love 1
I love how Sam said Silas is still marrieds!!!! while her other man also isn't officially divorced.

I feel as if Sam gets stupider every scene I see her in. It hasn't been this bad for me since the whole "Sam hires goons to scare Liz and the boys and Jason threatens to kill her". I just can't with all the non thinking going on.

• Love 1

Oh another day with the vets and it wasn't good...oh just...why? If that's the best Ron is willing to do for them then I'd rather they just all go on a long hiatus. I'm embarrassed for the actors and the characters both.

I especially felt for Jackie Zeeman today. The camera was at an odd angle a couple of times, catching her from the side and behind, making the scars from some of her work more obvious. (And I usually don't notice those things … it's too bad someone behind the scenes couldn't have blocked things differently. I thought it was kind of cruel.)

So Sonny is planning on hiring someone to kill Franco;

Also, I love that he wants to hire someone.

Hell, the most dangerous stretch of road in the world is in Port Charles, and apparently it must be travelled when anyone is driving anywhere else in the city. I'd think the solution to the Franco problem would just be get someone to toss him the keys to a car ask him to run an errand. 

Edited by rur
  • Love 2

I feel as if Sam gets stupider every scene I see her in. It hasn't been this bad for me since the whole "Sam hires goons to scare Liz and the boys and Jason threatens to kill her". I just can't with all the non thinking going on.

And not only that, but it's the back-and-forth, hypocritical writing. Sam can't stop harping on Nina, but doesn't have a first or second thought about Robin. Sam can't be with Silas 'cause he's still married, but Patty's cool. I can't wait till Sam finds out about Patty's lies, which by this rate will be swept under the rug because Silas didn't believe her!!!!!

• Love 2
Carly and Franco heard the whole recording that was on AJ's phone when they went to Spinelli.  They heard the conversation with Ava and AJ and when Sonny walked in so they heard what he said to Sonny.

...and then they got so turned on they had sex.

I only wish I was joking.

Shawn should be on the same level as Alice or Ephiphany, rarely seen and played for laughs.  Instead he's like Sonny's third moob.

I move that henceforth Shawn be officially referred to as "Sonny's Third Moob"!  ;)

I am actually glad Silas has been given a backseat to things because I'd much rather see Sam screw over Patrick for Jason.

And if there is a guy on this show who thoroughly deserves to be screwed over*, it's PatPrick.

* - Besides Sonny, of course.

• Love 3

So now dumbass Sonny wants to have Franco murdered. He should been planning this the moment Carly told him about AJ. Actually, he should have been planning this the moment he set foot back in PC. 

I'm not going to get my hopes up about the pills killing Ava's baby.

• Love 1

Aren't Robin and Patrick legally separated? That makes things (slightly) less hypocritical.

Well Patrick's mind they are, b/c she signed papers! They are only geographically separated but to Patdick's mini-me in his pants that's the same thing.

• Love 1

So now dumbass Sonny wants to have Franco murdered. He should been planning this the moment Carly told him about AJ. Actually, he should have been planning this the moment he set foot back in PC.

If Sonny killed everyone who knew about what he did to AJ then half the cast would be wiped out.  Who needs a natural disaster?

• Love 1

I don't know how you guys could concentrate on anything besides Scott's mustache.

He has a mustache? Really? I didn't even notice! Ha! 

The colour they had on Bobbie today was an excellent choice. Very pretty. 

Duke has been reduced to comic relief? That's sad. ( He and Lucy are totally gonna do it) 

Nina is totally mulling over how she can put her serial killer bestie to good use. 

If Ava is screaming like this now, what will actual labour be like? 

Duke has been reduced to comic relief? That's sad. ( He and Lucy are totally gonna do it)

That will free up Anna to have a ONS/fling with Nathan, who is lonely and despondent because he can't be with Maxie due to Jackass!Judge.

Edited by magnolia11
  • Love 1

Omg.....Sonny wants to hire a dude to kill Franco.

New guy "Jake" will need a job. "Good guy" Sonny will hire him. Because surely you advertise that on Craigslist, right? Then, as "Jake" goes to shoot Franco with his precise, scary, and keen skillz, he hears Recording, sees Video..... nah just playing.

But it might be funny. If only Jason remembered AJ fondly and shot Sonny for killing his brother. You created that monster. Bang bang, moobster.

A legal separation isn't the same as a divorce. If the divorce papers haven't been signed and/or filed, it can't be granted. I imagine that's what's holding things up officially. Though given it's Ron, there's probably some totally stupid other reason.

I guess my point is that Ron writes whatever the hell he wants, regardless of whether or not it makes sense. I just don't get why Patty keeps dropping the "it's not official...yet" lines. Like, get it done.

I admit i laughed at Lucy's "we're all adults here...well, you two are" to Duke and Anna.  

And I don't know what was more absurd - Sonny's daydream of repeatedly punching Franco in the face or Nina leaving the world's longest, most bipolar voice mail message ever for Rosalie. 

• Love 3

Am I the only one that thinks sonny's plan is dumbif his plan suceeded heck he would have to deal with crazy Heather and god knows shes more mafia than sonny ever will be.

It would be hilarious if Sonny got Franco killed and  then Heather took him out by offering him some "special" tea. I'm sure there's a lazy Susan in Sonny''s house somewhere. She'd have to make sure she took the right glass this time, though.

That will free up Anna to have a ONS/fling with Nathan,

This implies that they haven't already been doing that. At least when it isn't Dante's night, I mean. The GH in my head is awesome, ya'll.

• Love 2
This implies that they haven't already been doing that. At least when it isn't Dante's night, I mean. The GH in my head is awesome, ya'll.

Oh, oops, I didn't mean to imply such a thing!  I was just thinking that maybe we could actually be lucky enough to get to SEE them doing it for once.

• Love 1
Except he wasn't. The rest of your post was spot on, but he bears no responsibility for the coma. That was all on mommie dearest.

I should have put partly responsible. To me he does bear some , certainly not all but some, responsibility because he set the ball rolling by cheating on her, which I think was a big factor in why Silas felt so guilt ridden and has done so much for the Nina since she returned.

Frankly I found it sort of refreshing to see a man try and take some responsibility for the crap he pulled that hurt his wife and others, actually putting aside his own comfortable life to try and do the right thing. I've absolutely hated that it had to be the Nina he did it for I must add, and I still say Tamara would have been perfect as the wife but I digress...

Silas could have put the Nina up at the Metro Court and told her good luck but he felt he needed to do more, not just act as if she was suddenly someone else's problem just because she showed up at a highly inconvenient time. Hmm, if only other husbands could find it in themselves to try and actually go out of their way to save/help/honour their wives...

Certainly it was complicated goings for the guy but when on the flip side you have a husband like Patrick who can flip the switch of spousal responsibility whenever he finds a Miss New Booty to chase after, I give Silas far more slack for his mistakes made with good intentions.

And if there is a guy on this show who thoroughly deserves to be screwed over*, it's PatPrick.

Preach it. The way he was trying to pry it out of Sam if she and Silas could have something again, GTFO and go and call your daughter you slaggard. You know? The one whose life could very well be hanging in the balance while you go and piss off the guy who you think just might have tried killing her once before?

And not only that, but it's the back-and-forth, hypocritical writing. Sam can't stop harping on Nina, but doesn't have a first or second thought about Robin. Sam can't be with Silas 'cause he's still married, but Patty's cool. I can't wait till Sam finds out about Patty's lies, which by this rate will be swept under the rug because Silas didn't believe her!!!!!

You sum them up so nicely, heh, I really have nothing else to add except I can't wait to see their little would be "tryst" implode in both their faces really, though mainly Patrick's. He never really suffers, I need him to suffer.

I wonder if Silas will get to smirk from the sidelines when he sees Patrick sobbing into his BLT while Sam cozies up to "Jakson" who blinks at her blankly like always but eyes her chest pillows with devious intent.

• Love 3

I'm curious if KeMo will be awake in scenes with Billy Miller. He seems adorable and fun irl, so I think she, who seems to be charming irl, would have fun. But she and ME were amaze balls in 2001, but snooze balls once Nina came.

I do like Snarky Silas, though. I can get behind this. KeMo is starting to look bored in her SamTrick scenes. Imo she's tanking them. How does the shoe feel on the other foot?

• Love 2
I admit i laughed at Lucy's "we're all adults here...well, you two are" to Duke and Anna.

As scatty as she is, Lucy's pretty self-aware most of the time.

And I don't know what was more absurd - Sonny's daydream of repeatedly punching Franco in the face or Nina leaving the world's longest, most bipolar voice mail message ever for Rosalie.

Can you set a voicemail limit? Nina just went on and on and on. Sonny's fantasy was hilarious. It really is only in his dreams.

"Luke's a good friend, so before I go after him, I need proof." Yeah, until Sonny finds out Fake!Luke was behind Michael's shooting. Then he'll lose his temper as always (bravo to DreamFranco for pointing that out) and do something rash. As usual.

When Nina said she knew Franco inside and out and he'd never hurt anyone, I wanted him to strangle her right there in GH.

When Sonny and Shawn were talking about hiring a hit man, I was genuinely surprised we didn't immediately cut to Jason in his hospital bed.

Wow that was ......something.

I shudder to say this, but that kiddie quad might be slightly more adult than.....whatever THAT was at the Metrocourt.

I think I nodded off once or twice during the Sonny/Shawn scenes....zzzzzzzz

I need help deciding WHAT was more hidious that eye necklace, Patrick's old man sweater or....the creepiest mustache in history. ekkk!

Just when I thought Morgan couldn't be any more unappealing, him pawing all over a woman twice his age. Just total turn off.

Alexis shut your damn pie hole! ugh...but your earrings were fabulous.

I actually liked Sam and Silas phonecall, but I still don't get what a big deal Nina being a liar is....in PC anyway. Wow all the angst over walking? I guess I'm the only one who remember it wasn't really Nina they broke up over but the fact they couldn't trust eachother. That problem is still there Nina or not.

I just love Nina and Franco, they are just all kinds of kookie fun. I am totally looking forward to this red wedding and totally hope Nina IS in on it!

• Love 1

LMAO. I almost forgot about Patrick's Mr. Rogers sweater.

The Silas/Sam phone call was interesting because I thought KeMo/Sam played it way too emotional and teary-eyed. I can't get over how she legitimately has THREE men on her mind. The "dead" hubbie, the boy toy, and the guy she loved for a hot minute. Damn. Lucy's lonely, Sam. Share the wealth.

And Patty really has some nerve sitting like a perfect gentlemen listening to how Nina's a liar while he's been lying for months.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2
That will free up Anna to have a ONS/fling with Nathan, who is lonely and despondent because he can't be with Maxie due to Jackass!Judge.

I want to like this. But, as Nathan and Anna have been knocking boots and high-heeled boots for months now, I can't endorse any idea of just a ONS.  ;)

• Love 3
And Patty really has some nerve sitting like a perfect gentlemen listening to how Nina's a liar while he's been lying for months.

Lord, I know!  Gee, Patrick, what would seem worse?  Nina lying about walking, or you neglecting to mention to Sam that Robin was gone because she wanted to help revive Sam's almost dead husband?  In addition to wanting Sam to leave stiletto marks all over Patrick's back running to get to Jason, I also want her to rip him about a thousand new ones when she finds out that he was bitching about Robin "abandoning" him while neglecting to mention that one of the main reasons Robin left was to try to revive Jason.  I'd really like Robin and Sam to have a "can you believe this asshole?" conversation about him, in front of him. 

• Love 8

Umm, Rosalie was standing in front of the Brownstone after leaving Morgan, so WHY THE HELL IS THE BROWNSTONE COVERED IN CLAPBOARD??  Does Ron C. not know what "brownstone" even means??  

Oh - and they could bury Lucy under the same pile of rocks as Shawn any time soon.  

• Love 3

I also want her to rip him about a thousand new ones when she finds out that he was bitching about Robin "abandoning" him while neglecting to mention that one of the main reasons Robin left was to try to revive Jason. I'd really like Robin and Sam to have a "can you believe this asshole?" conversation about him, in front of him.

THIS x 5754577. This is why I hate that they never had Sam really question why Robin left or why divorce was the only option. I know they weren't BFF, but Sam knew how much Robin loved Patrick and Emma. I'd think there would be more of a reaction than "Oh, Patrick, that sucks."

The only way to make up for what we didn't get is for Sam to go ballistic on Patrick when she finds out. 'Cause there is no way I'd buy anything other than Sam standing by Robin's side in solidarity.

• Love 4

Oh - and they could bury Lucy under the same pile of rocks as Shawn any time soon.

So much this. I have always hated the character, but she has been extra annoying whenever she's been on lately (thankfully the appearances are few and far between). Her wolfing down that bread was beyond ridiculous. The whole Bobbie/Lucy/Scott thing is lame. First of all wasn't Scott all hot for Lucy and chasing her around wanting her to dump Kevin? Now he picked Bobbie? What the what the? And Lucy yammered on about her love for Kevin while cheating with Scott, so what happened to all that?

RC is the worst. Just the worst.

• Love 2

Just when I thought Morgan couldn't be any more unappealing, him pawing all over a woman twice his age. Just total turn off.

Cattitude, I know you only started watching in May, but didn't you realize they had been a couple? He used to do a lot more than that! ;)

• Love 4

Cattitude, I know you only started watching in May, but didn't you realize they had been a couple? He used to do a lot more than that! ;)

Which resulted in the immortal line, "What does it look like I'm doing?  Hitting the sheets with your mom."  

• Love 8