Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, ulkis said:

Anyway, in regards to Drew/Sam/Jason, is it possible they'll just ultimately go with whichever one is more popular, regardless of KM or SB or whoever?

The only answer to that is Steve, period. Steve will always be most popular and so will Jason. I hate him on the show, but that's that. Which is why there's little question in my mind that Jason and Sam will be back together in a year.

I'm not disputing that they tried to tailor Sam into being Jason's "ideal woman"; the writers claimed that she was the one for him, that she would be okay with all of it. But Sam, for all her many annoying moments over the years - I despised her for the bulk of her long relationship with Jason - had every right to change her tune when she actually had his baby. Hypocritical? Sure. Realistic and sympathetic? To me, yes, because she owned that change in her words and deeds.

But I don't need Sam to go on some apology tour apologizing to anyone - certainly not Liz, after what Liz has done - for living the life with Jason back in the day. It happened, then she changed for her child. Same with Alexis, who has now thrown everything in her life over for mob dick multiple times. It might be different if it was someone like Robin who she'd stepped to. But Sam never, to my knowledge, went out there and postured to Robin about Jason. She knew better than that. The writers may not have - they always made a value judgment on Sam vs. other women, including Robin - but the writers ain't Sam, and what they do implicitly is not what she does explicitly. So I don't see what Sam owes us all that she hasn't accounted for. It's not like she shot A.J. or stole his child.

4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Curtis could be leading man material as long as they drop the snoozefest with Jordan and auntie.

That's what the actor said he wanted when he started - to be 'the black Luke Spencer.' It made me sad because there is zero chance this show will allow that with any black male. He could do it too. But you knew the minute he didn't fuck Rebecca Budig it was over.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 9
23 minutes ago, jsbt said:

That's what the actor said he wanted when he started - to be 'the black Luke Spencer.' It made me sad because there is zero chance this show will allow that with any black male. He could do it too. But you knew the minute he didn't fuck Rebecca Budig it was over.

I always thought instead of making Curtis Valerie's love interest, they should have made him her older brother and Pat's other child.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, jsbt said:

It might be different if it was someone like Robin who she'd stepped to. But Sam never, to my knowledge, went out there and postured to Robin about Jason. She knew better than that.

But we got gems like these!

"I finally see why you were so cautious getting involved with me. You were afraid I was going to bail on you and make judgments on your life because that's what Robin did."

"For the record, I happen to like who you are and I'm not ever going to try to control you or go behind your back or mess with any decisions you made."

So....yeah. We can agree to disagree on Sam's "journey of change." What she's supposedly said or done after Danny's birth is not enough for me to ignore over a decade of one constant behavior. Not even close.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 6

You're picking out quotes she said to Jason. Did she actually come at Robin with that stuff? Not to my knowledge. Though even if she had, I don't see why she has to wear a hair shirt for bearing his child (four to eight years ago, depending on who we ask) and then wanting out of that old life.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, jsbt said:

You're picking out quotes she said to Jason. Did she actually come at Robin with that stuff? Not to my knowledge. Though even if she had, I don't see why she has to wear a hair shirt for bearing his child (four to eight years ago, depending on who we ask) and then wanting out of that old life.

I'm picking out quotes that show what Sam thought and believed. That is who Sam was portrayed to be to the audience. She wasn't judgmental, controlling Robin or scared, manipulative Liz. Guza knew exactly what he was doing with the character and what she represented to Jason in that relationship. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter to me that she never said that exact BS to Robin's face. Although she did hilariously go off on Robin about AJ and Michael. That was rich. 

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I'm picking out quotes that show what Sam thought and believed. That is who Sam was portrayed to be to the audience. She wasn't judgmental, controlling Robin or scared, manipulative Liz. Guza knew exactly what he was doing with the character and what she represented to Jason in that relationship. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter to me that she never said that exact BS to Robin's face. Although she did hilariously go off on Robin about AJ and Michael. That was rich. 

How long ago did she say does things? She is allowed to change her mind. Especially after she has kids. Sam haven't just talked the talk, she's walking it. There was a time when she loved Jason beyond reason. That time is no longer.

As to her confronting Jason about the night he "died". I think she should. When she has to. It is not an issue right now because she's not entertaining the idea of getting back together with Jason. Should Jason try to talk her into a life back to him, she can save the dressing down. What he did or didn't do for his family is irrelevant to her. She has no inclination of being a family with him.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

How long ago did she say does things? She is allowed to change her mind. 

Here's 2015. To Liz.

"Jason's going to remember that you could never accept him for who he is. You would have been thrilled if he stayed Jake Doe forever. Because you can't handle Jason Morgan."

And I'll take the rest to the History thread. I'm not out to change opinions. I'm just pointing out what I see. We can all agree to disagree, obviously.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, nilyank said:

Sure but who is the guy on this show that is actually sexy? Because I don't see any. Attractive? Sure. Can act? Maybe. Sexy? Nope.

That goes for the females as well.

Well from the male perspective, I find Maura West smoking hot.  Blond, voluptuous, with a smokey/whisper-y voice.  Like a femme fatale from an old 50s movie.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Dominic Z. is capable of much more than they give him.

I forgot about DZ lol. He could definitely be sexy, but only if they gave him something really great. He seems to just give up when he gets shitty stuff. Really most of the men do.

I can't see it with MC. I know he has a big fanbase, but he is so bland to me. Maybe it's just the Griffin character. But also I know some stuff about him from his South of Nowhere days and it makes it hard for me to like him.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

He seems to just give up when he gets shitty stuff. Really most of the men do.

It's aggravating to me that the men can seemingly coast along when the women get worse writing and never do (except maybe KeMo). 

• Love 3

I thought he checked out during the post reveal part of the cheating story (or played it the wrong way, take your pick), but i think for the most part he's present in his scenes. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

It's almost hilarious how pathetically predictable Carly is that Drew figured in about two seconds that she was behind the whole thing and set them up to put Jason and Sam together on New Year's Eve. I am also loving Drew more and more - calling Jason passive aggressive and noting how he'll hide behind his whole bullshit of not pursuing Sam but having no problems letting Carly do it since Jason knows damn well who Carly is and what she would do. Of course I await the writers making Drew some crazy psycho murderer or liar or something down the road to prop Jason and continue their decades long storyline of the hired mob hitman being the "good guy". 

• Love 19

Drew snarling at Jason to "tell his bestie to back off" was pretty great.  I really hope the scales have fallen from his eyes re: Carly AND Sonny and he starts treating them as they deserve to be treated. 

• Love 23

Oh, and Kiki's on her way to see off-screen Dillon.  I'm sure she can catch a ride to the airport with Lucas (who?). 

It's so weird they haven't broken them up yet, but I guess it's because they don't have anything else lined up for Keeks.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh, and Kiki's on her way to see off-screen Dillon.  I'm sure she can catch a ride to the airport with Lucas (who?). 

lmao...

5 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I really hope the scales have fallen from his eyes re: Carly AND Sonny and he starts treating them as they deserve to be treated. 

I kind of feel that's been established already. His last conversation with Sonny closed the door on his and Sonny's relationship, since they hadn't really talked since the reveal and he and Carly have basically been at each other since it's been clear that for all of Carly's bullshit of still caring about him, she has no respect for his and Sam's relationship. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

I kind of feel that's been established already. His last conversation with Sonny closed the door on his and Sonny's relationship, since they hadn't really talked since the reveal and he and Carly have basically been at each other since it's been clear that for all of Carly's bullshit of still caring about him, she has no respect for his and Sam's relationship. 

True, but I hope this really hammers it home.  That next time she tries to claim she's still his friend, he's like, "Save it, you disloyal bitch."

• Love 13

I think it's strange that Sam didn't seem to feel any guilt today, not for kissing Jason or for concealing the kiss from Drew. Maybe it's because she wasn't "looking for a fight," but she acted way too casual about a kiss that was charged with sentimentality. There's this inconsistency in Sam's behavior where she reminisces about Jason and claims she's not hiding her feelings for him, yet she also comes across as dismissive of him and plays like his feelings (and that kiss) are no big deal. I'm assuming this disconnect is due to the show hedging its bets about which man she'll ultimately end up with, but I find it frustrating.

Drew gets all the points today for immediately pointing the finger at Carly for her dumb stunt, derisively calling her Jason's "bestie" (hey, Drew, I like to do that, too!), and for realizing that Jason doesn't put a stop to Carly's behavior because it helps him achieve what he's too passive to earn on his own. I think that's a fairly smart insight from Drew, and I hope he finally realizes that Carly will never be his friend, not as long as Jason is in town and poised as Drew's competitor.

• Love 13

Cassandra blowing that stuff in Finn's face reminded me of The Joker or The Penguin.

Could have launched the stuff from the tip of an umbrella or something.

Not a fan of her in this role or this storyline.

Why, why, why doesn't Ava just part her hair on the other side? Cowlick or something?

Edited by seasons
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Linny said:

Drew gets all the points today for immediately pointing the finger at Carly for her dumb stunt, derisively calling her Jason's "bestie" (hey, Drew, I like to do that, too!), and for realizing that Jason doesn't put a stop to Carly's behavior because it helps him achieve what he's too passive to earn on his own. I think that's a fairly smart insight from Drew, and I hope he finally realizes that Carly will never be his friend, not as long as Jason is in town and poised as Drew's competitor.

I'm liking Billy Miller so much more now that he's not pigeon-holed into playing "Jason Morgan."  

• Love 14
36 minutes ago, Linny said:

but she acted way too casual about a kiss that was charged with sentimentality.

Maybe my dislike of all things JaSam and SBu's Jason, but I didn't see sentimentality.  He kissed her, she didn't seem into it for me.  He looked way more emotional when he pulled back, whereas to me, she just looked meh.  So I had no problem with her saying nothing happened to Drew, because to her it was nothing, like a kiss from an old friend.  

25 minutes ago, LillyB said:

Finally someone calls out Snarly on her crap,

But not to her face.  I want Drew to find her tomorrow and say, "so despite losing your son in a car that was tampered with, you chose to tamper with my car, so that your bestie can try to get my wife".  Then lets see Carly wiggle her way out of that one.  

• Love 15

Who keeps thinking it's a good idea for Michael Easton to  . . . sweat and make faces and give him extreme close-ups while he's sweaty and making faces?

"All Kiki and I share is a love for medicine!" Still giving Griffin bad Victorian novel dialogue, I see.

Hmmph, Morgan would have gone that far for Ava if she hadn't cheated on him. And if he could read and perform surgery. And even though he couldn't do those things, he would have tried anyway!

Ugh, Carly's way too cheery lately. Speaking of Morgans, she got the one back that she preferred.

• Love 3

Drew called out that it was Carly but Jason is still enabling her. "I'm asking you to stop. " Don't  ask Jason,  tell. Lay down the law for a change.

I liked the writing of this episode, especially Valentin telling Anna that the bug she planted on Cassandra's phonewas so old,  he'd have to go to a cold war museum to find another one  of that calibre.

52 minutes ago, seasons said:

why doesn't Ava just part her hair on the other side? Cowlick or something?

It's really silly now because the makeup people seem to have give up trying to make a scar and it really does look like ill-applied bronzer  (tm @doublezout?) now. The least they could do is give her the hairstyle Anna came in with to hide her fake scar.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Perkie said:

Sorry JaSam fans but there was way more heat in that DrewSam kiss then in the JaSam one.  And I'm not even a fan of Sam/Drew.  

There has never been heat between the two.  Every kissing or love scene between the two has always come across incredibly staged.  Now it just looks like both have bad breath.   

I've just never found them to be particularly passionate in any regard.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 4

Are we supposed to read something into Sam having the same "fix the engine " conversation with both Jason and Drew? One says he'll go fix the engine and she reminds him that she was a salvage diver and the other says they can go fix the engine together and reminds her he was in the navy (which he has no memory of but whatever) . Would have been creepier if he also said it wasn't that much different than fixing a motorcycle...then Sam could have the horrifying moment of knowing because they have the same memories even though Drew took a different path over the last 5 years they both are technically the same person at the core. If you believe memory and experience make a person. 

Previews...Kevin has the key to LAURA'S future, Kevin's future is to have no life outside of her.

Also, shut up, Michael.  I HATE the way he talks to Ned and he comes off as such a child when he tries to play ELQ CEO like this.

• Love 4

If I didn't know that SBu is a special snowflake and were just stumbling on this show now, I would think that Sam is going to stay with Drew and Jason is going to lose out. Sam and Jason being unable to fix the boat, but Drew arrives and he can fix it just feels like he's the right guy.

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Previews...Kevin has the key to LAURA'S future, Kevin's future is to have no life outside of her.

Also, shut up, Michael.  I HATE the way he talks to Ned and he comes off as such a child when he tries to play ELQ CEO like this.

Good point, isn't it THEIR future, since they got married (and really, he's been fully immersed in her life since they started dating a year and a half ago)? His life is going to be affected, also, if she runs for mayor and also if she wins.

53 minutes ago, MissL said:

they can go fix the engine together and reminds her he was in the navy

Which begged the question, do navy seals automatically know how to fix boat engines.  Just cuz they're in the navy?  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Perkie said:

Maybe my dislike of all things JaSam and SBu's Jason, but I didn't see sentimentality.  He kissed her, she didn't seem into it for me.  He looked way more emotional when he pulled back, whereas to me, she just looked meh.  So I had no problem with her saying nothing happened to Drew, because to her it was nothing, like a kiss from an old friend. 

My abbreviated recap of the Jason, Sam, Drew part of the show is that Jason kissed Sam, but Sam KISSED Drew.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MissL said:

she was a salvage diver and the other says they can go fix the engine together and reminds her he was in the navy (which he has no memory of but whatever)

She lived on a boat, he was in the Navy and he has Jason's memories. Why aren't they running a shipping company instead of a media company? 

It makes absolutely no sense.

• Love 4

Drew was horrible today.  He got so many things wrong, it makes me wonder what memories he is actually utilizing.  First, Jason Morgan would NEVER plot relationship scams with Carly.  WTF?  Does he even remember who he is suppose to have been?  Second, him getting in Jason's face was laughable, and his batman voice was also hysterical.  Jason was more "Yeah, whatever."  Also, Drew's dismissive nature regarding Sam, where he wouldn't even look at her or acknowledge her when he first found them on the deck and only looking at Jason was more caveman than "great."  What's the matter?  Sam isn't allowed to speak because the "men" are talking?  I actually never disliked Drew, but today was the first time I saw things about him that were unlikable.   Lastly, Drew doesn't think Jason has been fighting for Sam because Sam hasn't told Drew about the number of times Jason has showed up at the penthouse and other "run-ins" where Jason DID try to talk to her about their relationship.  Throw in Sam not mentioning the kiss, and Drew is the one that thinks he knows everything when he's the one in the dark.  Good.  He's way too insecure, and Sam's constant reassuring of him and her love has gotten ridiculous.  We get it already!

• Love 3
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:08 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Maybe I should put this in the Unpopular Thread, but I’m just petty enough to enjoy Nelle dragging the SheBeast, and throwing how she slept with AJ and Tony, lied about who the father was and getting Jason to say he was Michael’s father. And that the Stupider Little Shit slept with a woman EXACTLY like his skank of a mother. And said Mother could only come back with calling Nelle a bitch.????? And That SLS doesn’t even realize when he tells Nelle that every time he turns around, he catches her in a lie.  JUST.LIKE.HIS.MAMA.

I loved and still love AJ and Tony, and that piece of trash screwed over and ruined them and their lives.

Mooby and Jason just SUCK as mobsters. Talking about their bidnez in front of Britt. And my ?????so HARD when Jason was able to pull out that manuscript that was barely damaged and had been burning for how long??

Jordan sucks. Listening in on a private conversation when Anna isn’t even questioning Andre as a cop. But then I have to remind myself what show this is.

Kim telling Drew and Sam about Oscar...?????????

This is why, I almost always go to the gym at 2 pm. I hate most of the show. I like nelle, She looks like carly, acts like Carley and smells like Carly. What's not to root for. I also don't like Michael, so any pain Nelle causes him. Is OK by me. hen she screwed Sonny. I loved it.. I also can't stand Alexis either. Guza has to be hiding in the celler, and writing under an assumed name. I do like Finn with Anna , if I can't have Scorpio. But Fridays is the only day I don't go to the gym, so I see very little. . I was surprised to see Britt. I did like her. when she returned. I hate Jason, stone cold dead above the eye brows, so how long before he claims Sam again ?  Right now Days is good. How long before Re-Rons egos ruins it I don't know. But it is better than this show .

So Michael thinks that if he's half the father Sonny was to him to his own child that would...be a good thing? That such an act would somehow prove to be thoughtful, considerate, loving, caring parentage of another human life?

If Michael was half the father Sonny was to him, then that baby would be better off raised by Annabelle the 278th.

That baby would be better off being cared for part time by Julian's line cook at his diner, where it would sleep next to the deep fryer and use a dirty cook's apron as its' security blanket.

That baby would be better off being left on the doorsteps of the church and being raised ala Quasimodo in a drafty bell tower.

The wild wolf in the Tundra is a better father than Sonny because it only kills anything that actually threatens its' family directly.

The lonely peacock in the bush is a better father than Sonny because wings don't handle guns all that well, which are normally aimed and pointed at pregnant women and unfamiliar offspring anyway.

The common praying mantis is a better father than Sonny because after mating the female eats its' head and still he is willing to do whatever it takes to be there for his kids, even through death.

Sonny is as useful a father as holding a piece of paper over your head in a rain storm for shelter. He is nothing short of a complete and utter and total failure as a human being, and as a father even more so, or less in his case.

Shut all the way up, Michael. Where's A.J.'s ghost to show up and lay a overdue smack-down when you need him?

• Love 11
On 12/30/2017 at 10:21 PM, lizzbert said:

In her defense, that was Lulu’s clumsy way to try to determine if Sonny has any leads on Faison—she was buttering him up and trying to lead him in that direction.

Yeah, in fact the befuddled look Dante gave her when she brought out the pussy whip was really cute.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Bishop said:

Drew was horrible today.  He got so many things wrong, it makes me wonder what memories he is actually utilizing.  First, Jason Morgan would NEVER plot relationship scams with Carly.  WTF?  Does he even remember who he is suppose to have been?  Second, him getting in Jason's face was laughable, and his batman voice was also hysterical.  Jason was more "Yeah, whatever."  Also, Drew's dismissive nature regarding Sam, where he wouldn't even look at her or acknowledge her when he first found them on the deck and only looking at Jason was more caveman than "great."  What's the matter?  Sam isn't allowed to speak because the "men" are talking?  I actually never disliked Drew, but today was the first time I saw things about him that were unlikable.   Lastly, Drew doesn't think Jason has been fighting for Sam because Sam hasn't told Drew about the number of times Jason has showed up at the penthouse and other "run-ins" where Jason DID try to talk to her about their relationship.  Throw in Sam not mentioning the kiss, and Drew is the one that thinks he knows everything when he's the one in the dark.  Good.  He's way too insecure, and Sam's constant reassuring of him and her love has gotten ridiculous.  We get it already!

I think he got it right about him and Carly.He didn't say that he and Carly planned it, that Jason went along with it, which he did. Jason is incredibly passive aggressive, especially dealing in relationships. In ever relationships since Robin he has been in, the women are the ones worrying about keeping him and measuring up to whatever arbitrary standard he has, cause the woman might leave whatever husband they are with bc the husband picks that moment to self destruct (and of course Jason sticks around like a good friendzoned asshole to give a listening ear), but god forbid Jason change one area of his life for good or makes the first move. Add to the fact we know that Jason and Sam kissed, when Jason figured out when he got to the meeting point that Carly staged the entire thing and still kissed Sam, proves while he might not plan and even discourages Carly from interfering with his life, he will take the opportunity if it presents itself.

Drew just found out he isn't Jason, and it had much to do with his current relationship with Sam now. They aren't far enough in the new reality for him to secure in that relationship.

• Love 12

The last scene with Carly, Jason and Sonny was staged kind of oddly....sort of like a threesome where the husband finds himself edged out. The camera was on Carly and Jason as if they were a couple, and Sonny was looking a little uncertain. Foreshadowing....of something horrible?

• Love 2

Right now Days is good. How long before Re-Rons egos ruins it I don't know. But it is better than this show .

I feel the opposite.  I think GH is hitting those soapy storylines whereas Days has been a slogged to get through.  It's boring.    Now the Dimera crap is going to take over the show much like how I feel about Sonny and Carly. 

When Sonny was talking to Carly about what she had done to get Jason to be with Sam, there was a lot of talk about Jason's feelings for Sam and how he will only be happy with her but he won't fight for her himself,  there was zero mention of what Sam feels and what she might want. To Carly and Sonny,  Sam is just a piece on the chessboard.

1 hour ago, Auntie Velvet said:

The last scene with Carly, Jason and Sonny was staged kind of oddly....sort of like a threesome where the husband finds himself edged out. The camera was on Carly and Jason as if they were a couple, and Sonny was looking a little uncertain. Foreshadowing....of something horrible?

I'm sure it would be Carly's greatest dream but the show would never do that to Sonny.

• Love 6

So does Griffin run GH now? Where's nurse Bobbie?

I am still unsure how the hell Kiki, who didn't even have good enough credentials to get a job working the cappuccino machine at a Starbucks, managed to land a potion at an actual hospital that treats living people. I know that her dad used to work there and nepotism is a thing but for the life of me why in Hades is she so front and center over so many other characters who should be first in line, Lucas (who?), Brad (huh?), Monica (because wtsf???).

Maybe it's because I am fully and totally over all things regarding Sam, Jason, and Drew, but all three of those idiots could have taken flying leaps overboard for all I cared of their scenes today.

They were all pitiful and pathetic and unlikable at every turn. How can I root for morons who can't even behave like grownups for five seconds? They're taking pages out of the book of how to act like nimrods from Carly and Sonny's best seller's edition.

Jason, stop being a damn wuss and pick a side. Either you want Sam back in your life and you want to actually fight for her love/affection or you are willing to actually keep your word, let her go, and figure out your own shit on your own downtime because right now you have plenty of it.

Stop getting "emotional" when it suits you and make a real choice and accept the real consequences of that choice already. And maybe figure out how to stand up to your whack-job bff Carly for once. Stop coddling her and acting like her actions aren't totally out of line and inappropriate and inexcusable. Jason is acting like a lost kid who doesn't know where to turn to, it's disgusting. Yes, you lost five years, but when exactly did they snatch your spine out and stash it somewhere? Maybe make it your mission to go and find that first if you ever make it back to the "clinic of mystery and twin swapping".

Sam, just...really? Way to show growth over the past 13 bloody years. I have rarely cared enough about the direction Sam has taken in recent years, but at this point I am just fed up with the bullshit that Sam pulls from one second to the next. Nothing happened between you and Jason? When? Before or after Jason tried to stuff his tongue down your throat and you reacted like he had just brushed a spec of snow from your coat's lapel? And why are you trying to soothe Drew's weak ego because he immediately acts like a wounded puppy because his brother is standing within three feet of his ex (not even technically) wife.

Sam takes one man's ring, accepts his brother's kiss, and then wants to act like all is well and she knows what she wants and who she loves more and blah blah bs, it's revolting. Perhaps Sam is "in love" with Drew, but frankly their love is not doing either of them any favors, imho. I feel like they just reheated the hodgepodge that was Sam and Patrick, except Drew is Patrick and Sam is still Sam and I am beyond unimpressed by them both.

And Drew...hoowee boy. You see Sam standing with Jason and suddenly your fragile man-self starts feeling threatened so it falls to pieces and you just barely stop short of peeing on Sam's shoes to mark your territory? Way to handle your obvious insecurity issues there, buddy boy. Why won't these people just go to therapy? At least once, for crying out loud.

I get why Drew is doing what he's doing, but imho he has no excuse. He could handle things differently, he could be talking it out, finding ways to feel more secure and confident. Instead he feels like everyone is against him now and all in favor of Jason and he has to protect what little of his is left, and whatever. I have no sympathy whatsoever for him, he could change his circumstances and chooses not to, that's all on him. He did the same when he was thought to be John Doe, he knows there's another life, another name, another identity out there for him and yet he can't seem to muster up the courage to investigate and look into things and find out more. Then don't whine when the rest of the world keeps turning around you with little regard to your pain.

Oh, and while you're cursing Carly's name while safe on that dumb boat, how about you actually approach her like an adult instead of huffing and puffing to Sam who is a grown ass woman capable of not being manipulated by anyone, least of all Carly "her middle name doesn't stand for clever" Corinthos, because, you know, Sam used to hustle with the best of them not too long ago herself so why the hell would you ever think or assume that she couldn't see such a cheap con coming from a mile away?

So stop acting like Sam is some weak-minded female who can be tricked into getting back together with someone when she assures you otherwise. Ffs, just man up already and trust your lady and stop being a jealous douche.

I am just not seeing anything likable coming from that bunch. And when is the show going to stop acting like Sam and Drew were together and inseparable the whole five years Jason was gone? Can we just not? They have barely had two years together, fully, as a real couple. Sam has gotten more engagement rings since Jason's "death" than half the town at this point pretty much.

As always, YMMV. But in my eyes Sam, Jason, and Drew make the most unappetizing threesome this show has served up in quite some time. And they once paired Emily with Sonny...(grabs my handy brain bleach).

Oh, and I guess the show wants me to care about the weird drug lady and how it affects people and stuff, but no. It's a big fat no on that one.

Nina and her boring husband (wtf?) are the ultimate snooze-fest.

Is Ava meant to be redeemed now or just too tired and uninterested to be bothered anymore with the whole business of being Ava? Because Maura seems like she should just slink around now with a dry martini giving all the other characters the stink eye while she plots their impending doom.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I think he got it right about him and Carly.He didn't say that he and Carly planned it, that Jason went along with it, which he did. Jason is incredibly passive aggressive, especially dealing in relationships. In ever relationships since Robin he has been in, the women are the ones worrying about keeping him and measuring up to whatever arbitrary standard he has, cause the woman might leave whatever husband they are with bc the husband picks that moment to self destruct (and of course Jason sticks around like a good friendzoned asshole to give a listening ear), but god forbid Jason change one area of his life for good or makes the first move. Add to the fact we know that Jason and Sam kissed, when Jason figured out when he got to the meeting point that Carly staged the entire thing and still kissed Sam, proves while he might not plan and even discourages Carly from interfering with his life, he will take the opportunity if it presents itself.

Drew just found out he isn't Jason, and it had much to do with his current relationship with Sam now. They aren't far enough in the new reality for him to secure in that relationship.

How did Jason ‘go along with it’? He didn’t know what Carly was up to when he went on the boat & didn’t even know Sam would be there waiting for Drew. Once he was on, the boat left the dock & he was kind of stuck. As soon as Drew got there & he said he had a boat, he left. He can’t control Carly. No one can! I would think Sam & Drew would know that if they know Carly at all. 

• Love 2

Sweet Jebus. Carly needs to be told to stay the fuck out of everyone's lives. Jason needs to really tell her to stay the fuck out of it. Or else. Same with Sam, whom Carly suddenly believes is her best girl pal. And Drew needs to cut ties with the bitch.

And Griffin is a horrible priest. Who the hell sees and hears the words coming out of Ava's mouth and thinks that she is sane and ready for a relationship. She is accusing her daughter of man stealing and purposely trying to make Ava crazy. She blames her insecurity on a fucking barely there burn scar. A scar she put there when she decided to try to kill herself and w other assholes.  And Griffin is going to go with: you don't need severe therapy, you just need me to fix your tiny scar and you'll be fine! Griffin deserves the Ava stalking him plot that should be coming up.

• Love 4

Sonny says Jason needs to decide what makes him happy, and Carly says he won't do that for himself, and Carly needs to learn to live with that. Oof. And Sonny is also saying everyone needs to step back concerning Nelle. When Sonny is unassailably right, something has gone terribly wrong.

Ugh, Ava and her whining. So tiresome and dumb, especially because she doesn't even try to work on her issues. 

Cassandra's compact powder bomb was UCG. It was totally out of the Batman TV series from the '60s.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Sonny says Jason needs to decide what makes him happy, and Carly says he won't do that for himself, and Carly needs to learn to live with that. Oof. And Sonny is also saying everyone needs to step back concerning Nelle. When Sonny is unassailably right, something has gone terribly wrong.

Ugh, Ava and her whining. So tiresome and dumb, especially because she doesn't even try to work on her issues. 

Cassandra's compact powder bomb was UCG. It was totally out of the Batman TV series from the '60s.

What's that old saying, even a broken clock is right twice a day?

Wasn't that terrifying to watch? Sonny showing maturity and reserve? I think it was the magic New Year's hat he was wearing, it penetrated through his old hair gel for all of five minutes and he was able to think lucidly for a little bit.

I know they want to desperately keep Maura but can they just try and find a real purpose for her? They have done everything to this gal, she was a cold,heartless gangster that could and would kill without conscious, then she liked to bang high school teens, then she was a awful mom to her own teenager, then she banged the dad of her teenage boy toy, then she ended up with a baby that's been stolen from her about eleven million times, and now she's got Griffin the Great trying to save her soul and she just thinks he's hooking up with her daughter because this is 2014 again apparently. .Just pick a personality for this chick already, geez.

Cassandra is so lame it's shameful. Supposedly this woman is turning Port Charles into a drug den hub feeding at least 45% of the world's population their daily scores, yet she shows up to face Finn all by herself and she has one dude watching a former spy and Val, and he had no backup because of course, and she had no backup with her because duh, drug loads just like to roam solo and whatnot because she had her trusty Johnson&Johnson baby powder bomb packet at the ready...I just...can't.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, CPP83 said:

Instead he feels like everyone is against him now and all in favor of Jason

But they are.  Other than Sam and Liz, everyone else has dropped him like a hot potato, some even quite rudely (Diane) and Carly is actively working against him.  

• Love 16