Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

Which is completely OOC for Monica. She can join Sam, though, who is also completely OOC.

As I've said before, I don't blame Monica for clinging to the belief that Billy Miller Jason - who's relatively nice to her, tells her she has grandchildren, lets her be part of his life, has apologized for how he's mistreated her and Alan, etc, etc. - is the real one.  Because why would she want back the one who hasn't bothered to even ask about her yet?

To be fair, though, it's possible Drew is telling Monica about the whole twin thing and that he could be the non-Jason twin and Monica is assuring him that - given their current relationship and that he would be Alan's son either way - that she still views him as her child.

• Love 14

I have no idea what they're trying to do with Nelle but whatever it is, it's not working.  She's the most incompetent blackmailer ever.  That said, why didn't Valentin agree to it?  He's rich enough that he could just tell Nina he helped her out because she was in trouble. That would buy him time to figure out a way to stop her.

Joss and Oscar don't know that computers can play CDs?  Or that you can buy an external hard drive for $12?  They spend that much on a coffee date.

JaSix to Klein:  "You were just doing your job. It was nothing personal."  I know the writers want me to admire him for that attitude but I thought the Nuremburg trials put paid to that argument.

41 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Someone upthread mentioned how stupid it was that the Jasons aren't sitting down together and trying to figure things out. No one's thought to suggest it, either. Gah.

Neither Jason is that bright.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

"Why are you guys here to see me?" asks Sonny, exasperated, when his stepdaughter and her boyfriend show up at the restaurant. What a lovely parenting moment.

I sorta kinda laughed when he stammered a question about what they were going to do with the CD player.

Uh, play a CD maybe?

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

As I've said before, I don't blame Monica for clinging to the belief that Billy Miller Jason - who's relatively nice to her, tells her she has grandchildren, lets her be part of his life, has apologized for how he's mistreated her and Alan, etc, etc. - is the real one.  Because why would she want back the one who hasn't bothered to even ask about her yet?

To be fair, though, it's possible Drew is telling Monica about the whole twin thing and that he could be the non-Jason twin and Monica is assuring him that - given their current relationship and that he would be Alan's son either way - that she still views him as her child.

OGJason and Monica do not have issues. She loved him completely, whether or not fans want to see that or not. It's just canon.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

OGJason and Monica do not have issues. She loved him completely, whether or not fans want to see that or not. It's just canon.

Of course she loved him, he was her son - but it looked to me like a damned unsatisfying, one-sided relationship. It was improving (slowly) but it wasn't good. I wish she still had AJ - hell, I'd settle for Umily at this point

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6

Did BMJason actually say to Sam that he is not a patient man? Another clue that he is not Jason because after decades of dealing with his best friends and their antics, the one thing Jason knows how to be is patient.

Does Nelle owe a ton of money to the mob? Because her desperation has been so foolish and her plans fail quickly because of that desperation.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Which is completely OOC for Monica. She can join Sam, though, who is also completely OOC.

Sam keeps avoiding the direct question that Jason Miller keeps trying to force her to answer. I think she loves Jason Miller; they're married and they have a child together but she knows/believes JaSix is Jason. For one thing, Jason wouldn't be passive-aggressively begging her to confirm his identity.

BUT, I do think her behavior makes more sense now than it did when Jakeson first showed up and she was "engaged" to Patrick. She loves her family and her life and dealing with JaSix is going to mean giving that up, because even if she stays with Jason Miller - she loses the story of having her husband come back and  having a daughter with him and having him choose their family over loyalty to Sonny. That's hard.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

She loves her family and her life and dealing with JaSix is going to mean giving that up, because even if she stays with Jason Miller - she loses the story of having her husband come back and  having a daughter with him and having him choose their family over loyalty to Sonny. That's hard.

The Sam you describe is a Sam that is a creation of Ron/Frank and, to me, has no correlation to the Sam who aired between 2003-early 2012. OGSam would be flipping her shit that a man with OGJason's face is here and she is shacking up with a random dude. Who is he if he's not Jason? This doesn't matter to her because he chose family over Sonny? Who cares! He's not Jason! So whatever his choice is/was was based on false memories and a false identity. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Who is he if he's not Jason? This doesn't matter to her because he chose family over Sonny? Who cares! He's not Jason!

He's her husband and the father of her child. I think she actually loves that non-Jason person, and that's the reason she hasn't gone looking for Jason. I do think* the false memories/false identity thing is going to be a bigger deal when all of this shakes out, because you're right that their whole relationship is based on a false foundation. I think she's hiding (and coddling her currently insecure hubs), but I don't think she's going to be able to stay away from him.

* I hope so anyway, I dunno with these writers.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I think she actually loves that non-Jason person,

And I'm not saying she doesn't love him. I'm more saying that I'm not buying, nor will I ever buy, that she loves this person more than who she *THOUGHT HE WAS.* She loves Jason Morgan. Their history, their hopes, their dreams.  And that's not even getting into the fact that I'm also not believing that she wouldn't give a fuck that OGJason has basically been tortured for five years.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

And I'm not saying she doesn't love him. I'm more saying that I'm not buying, nor will I ever buy, that she loves this person more than who she *THOUGHT HE WAS.* She loves Jason Morgan. Their history, their hopes, their dreams.  

I think she loves him primarily because of who she thought he was. It's not like the writers bothered to give them a new love story that focused on the changes in his personality. They just had Jason "remember" and then they never referenced their history again. So, I can buy a delay of a few days for processing because that's a lot to work through - but I will call bullshit if they pull that nonsense that they attempted with Patrick/Jakeson where they pretended Sam wouldn't care at all.

And that's not even getting into the fact that I'm also not believing that she wouldn't give a fuck that OGJason has basically been tortured for five years.

Yeah, that part bugs. Has she talked to anybody aside from Jason Miller since she left the hospital?

I'm pretty sure Alexis knows too - it was those damn bear hugs.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I think she loves him primarily because of who she thought he was. It's not like the writers bothered to give them a new love story that focused on the changes in his personality. They just had Jason "remember" and then they never referenced their history again. I can even buy a delay of a few days for processing - but I will call bullshit if they pull that nonsense they attempted with Patrick/Jakeson where they pretended Sam wouldn't care.

And this is my thing. If she had fallen in love with Jake Doe, it would have been one thing. But she didn't. She had to find out his DNA was Jason Morgan and then they got closer as he kept having random memories. 

10 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Yeah, that part bugs. Has she talked to anybody aside from Jason Miller since she left the hospital?

She keeps snuggling NuJason and I cannot with it. She would NOT ever act like this. She'd be running around town trying to get answers and emotional as fuck to see OG's face. It doesn't surprise me that GH is missing obvious beat to play up a TRIANGLE, you know, what every damn show would do in this situation, but seriously. Sam should be completely mesmerized. Touching OG's face, just in disbelief and awe. I miss '90s soap, man. They'd pull out rain and everything.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Jazzy24 said:

So I just thought of something, identical twins share the same DNA and any children that they have are genetically half siblings. Since Danny and Scout’s fathers are identical twins that makes them already half siblings but they also share a mom, so that makes them full siblings right? 

Oh and this story and show is still so dumb. 

Technically no. They would be half siblings(via Sam) and first cousins.(Via their fathers, if BMJason is Drew and Drew & Jason are really twins.)

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I have no idea what they're trying to do with Nelle but whatever it is, it's not working.  She's the most incompetent blackmailer ever.  That said, why didn't Valentin agree to it?  He's rich enough that he could just tell Nina he helped her out because she was in trouble. That would buy him time to figure out a way to stop her.

Joss and Oscar don't know that computers can play CDs?  Or that you can buy an external hard drive for $12?  They spend that much on a coffee date.

JaSix to Klein:  "You were just doing your job. It was nothing personal."  I know the writers want me to admire him for that attitude but I thought the Nuremburg trials put paid to that argument.

Neither Jason is that bright.

Nell is a pathetic disgrace of a character. The writers are morons and Nell is indisputable evidence of their stupidity. 

I don't understand why Joss just hasn't suggested Oscar to try a DNA service, like ancestry.com or 23 And Me. All they need to do is have a credit card, order the kit, mail it back and wait. Hell, people find lost relatives that way all the time. Also, why the hell wouldn't they at least Google some of the lyrics to see if they can find the writer and/or singer? People google everything.

Me? I'm going with Drew being Oscar's father. 2003 being the year he somehow ends up in Helena's hands or her employment.

Jason hasn't been bright since his golden child med student days 

If I am Monica, I adopt BMJason. And I yell it on mountain tops! SBJason has yet to even mention his mother. Yes, Monica has always loved Jason. But BMJason Morgan is the one that has actually shown interest in a relationship with Monica. OGJMorgan couldn't care less about Monica. All he cares about is Michael, Sonny and somewhere behind them, Sam, Morgan, Joss, Carly. And perhaps you can add Robin/Liz/other girls. 

I can buy Sam being confused. I can even believe her to be happy about OGJason returning. But I just can't believe that MomSam would ever truly want to go back to RideOrDie!ChickSam. She cannot go back. She has 2 small kids to protect. And she has been pretty gung-ho about Jason being mob free. So I just don't think that MomSam would see OGJason as a truly viable husband material. Current Sam has been all about family and I just don't see Mob goon being all that attractive to her. I think that she really does love her loving hubby. A guy who puts her and their family first. OGJason will always put Sonny first.

• Love 3

I think Monica has joint custody. But between Danny, Scout and Leo -   is there a full-time nanny at the Q's?

I will say that I'd forgotten how good SBu is with small children. When he was in Sam's hospital room and he went to pick up Danny I might have gotten the tiniest bit verklempt. That's the kind of thing that soaps are really good at

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

She loved him, sure, but I think you have to agree that she has gotten more out of the relationship with the Billy Miller Jason the last few years and that it's very human - after all the suffering she's gone through - that she'd cling to the idea that it's really him versus having to start back at square one.

I do think this stance will thaw once she gets a moment with Steve Burton Jason, if he ever remembers she exists.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

I'm already seeing signs of the douchification of Miller Jason. Next step will be forbidding Sam to see the Burton Jason. Turning on Sonny and Carly, and anyone else who buys into Burton Jason. Hysterically ranting at Burton Jason, "YOU DON'T GET TO COME IN HERE AND TAKE MY LIFE AWAY!" while Burton Jason just stands there calmly (oh, right; that pretty much already happened on the first day). Telling Jake and Danny that Burton Jason is a bad man and they're to run away from him if they see him. Ultimately, deciding that things are only going to go back to normal if he kills the Burton Jason. Let's see how long this lovey-dovey relationship with Monica lasts if she doesn't toe the line.    

I mean, they may not do all this. There may be a brother reveal and everyone will get along like Care Bears. But the sad thing for BM is that he is now surplus. They just don't need two.  

I think it’s a bit unfair to give Jason Miller too much credit in his relationship with Monica. The kids are a huge part of that, and when Jason Burton was dock rolled, she had no grandkids—Jake had died. Jason Miller is more open with her, no question, but now he needs a 24/7 babysitter. That’s going to change things. 

As for Sam, I’m hoping (probably fruitlessly) we’lol get more of her POV, but I can’t help but think Carly will get more focus. We all know how much this show loves the big moments but refuses to dig in and really explore the aftermath.

• Love 6

Oh I don't think Billy Miller Jason is great to Monica (he still, after all, wanted to be BFFs with the guy who murdered her other son), just better.  And I think she really found some relief from his finally leaving the mob and then here comes Steve Burton Jason all up in Sonny and Carly's asses again.

• Love 3

I forgot - Monica's relationship with Danny pre-dates Jason Miller. Sam was bringing him to the Qs when Jason was still 'dead'. 

OT: I wish Jason had come back and found Carly married to, and in love I with, AJ. I would've laughed until I cried. 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5

Monica gave good flashback today, both the vintage one and the one to those scenes of her with "Jakeson" when she found out he was "Jason", which I remember really liking at the time.  I'm sure the show wants me to care more about how Sonny, Carly, etc. are reacting to all this, but all I really care about is poor Monica, who has to talk aloud to Alan's placard because there's no one else.  I also liked that they played the AA beat with her and Alexis.

Nora in the previews!

• Love 12

So I'm sitting there in the waiting room of the dentist yesterday, and those people had the nerve to have GH on the TV. In the space of five minutes, I saw Ava, Kiki, whoeveritisthatSteveBurtonisplayingohwaitIdon'tcare, Sam and whoeveritisthatBillyMillerisplayingohwaitIdon'tcare, and Sonny/Carly I think. First off-I've heard through the grapevine that there's been more balance on the show-I couldn't tell it in those five minutes. What I could tell is that Burton hasn't grown one iota as a performer in all the time he's been gone and on Y&R. What I could also tell, after five minutes of that mess, is that I was actually LOOKING FORWARD to going back to the dental chair and having a DRILL inserted into my mouth. Then I realized-those CRAFTY dental hygienists ! What better way to get patients HAPPY about mouth pain, than to subject them to GH, FIRST. It was like, when he was drilling in my mouth, "hey, I hardly feel a thing. this is pretty great." And GH was off after I was done. BONUS !

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 2

Carly and Sonny demanding Jordan do the DNA test on their timetable yet refusing to help her out with Klein's phone was maddening. So much smugness, so sure that they're above the law, it was everything I hate about them condensed into a few brief moments. And Sonny barely finding a spare fuck to give about about BMJason pissed me off too. He should have left you alone on the island to go up against Garvey yourself instead of coming to save your life, asshole.

Nice pointed speech from Sam about loving someone but knowing they are not good for you. She'll love Jason forever but his lifestyle doesn't mesh with hers now. 

And finally Monica gets input on this storyline. I liked her reassuring BMJason, but I thought BM came across as stilted, and the hug looked more awkward than loving. It's awful that Monica was left alone to confide her thoughts to Alan's spirit, it really called attention to Tracy's absence and how neutered the Quartermaine family is now. 

• Love 14

Baby Emily Scout in Jason's arms. *sigh* Bestill my heart.

He really is good with kids. Talking to her, smiling like that. 

Girl, I was mesmerized too. 

I also can picture Billy m being good with kids. The actor that played Spencer posted lots of pictures with the cast, and BM seemed to be super cool with him. Nice.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, seasons said:

Girl, I was mesmerized too. 

I also can picture Billy m being good with kids. The actor that played Spencer posted lots of pictures with the cast, and BM seemed to be super cool with him. Nice.

Which Jason? Burton?  Why would OGJason be holding new Jason's baby already? That's not right. 

19 minutes ago, MissL said:

Which Jason? Burton?  Why would OGJason be holding new Jason's baby already? That's not right. 

Sorry! Yes, Burton. He dropped by Sam's place today while BM just happened to be out. Check it out. Was a good scene.

• Love 1

As Monica sort of hinted to Alan today, her part in all of this will be the least painful. A parent always has room to love more children. But there can only be one spouse, and one legal father.  

Worth noting that Jason Miller and Monica's bond preceded either of them knowing that they had Danny, Jake and (later) Scout in common. He was a sympathetic ear when she talked about her late son. Granted, that was meant to be anvilicious at the time, but it did establish a rapport back when he was just Jake Doe.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Linny said:

I thought BM came across as stilted, and the hug looked more awkward than loving. 

I agree. BM is actually terrible most of the time imo. I like when he's all "I'll kill you" though because it's hilarious. But anyway yea he sucks lol.

I fucking hate myself for liking those Sam/Jason Burton scenes. Ugh, my nostalgia was getting to me! It's cold here, my brain wasn't working right, OK!

I actively hate Ava at this point. MW is so screamy. And her hair continues to look like shit imo.

I was going to try to watch the whole ep today but after maybe 4 seconds I couldn't bear to watch Sonny/Carly anymore.

The flashback to Monica/Jason Burton was alarming. She looks so different.

ETA: Oh, I forgot to say that I think JdP is super horrible here. What is the point of his character anyway?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Monica gave good flashback today, both the vintage one and the one to those scenes of her with "Jakeson" when she found out he was "Jason", which I remember really liking at the time

Is it just me or did BM look 20 years younger in that flashback, yet it was what, 2 years ago?  And the SBu one, I couldn't help noticing that it was a gazillion years ago, and I figured they had to go with an old one since he hasn't said boo to Monica in 20 years, much less that he loves her.  "We need a flashback of Jason saying someting nice to Monica.....oh here's one....it's dated 1995 though.  Eh it will have to do"

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

As Monica sort of hinted to Alan today, her part in all of this will be the least painful. A parent always has room to love more children.

And given Monica's children keep getting murdered, she has plenty of extra room.  Poor Monica.

• Love 6

I've somehow fallen down the YouTube rabbit hole because of the scenes today with Jason and Sam, and ugh, I'd forgotten how much I hated how Steve's Jason had to be coddled like a newborn baby. I had honestly forgotten how horrible the writing was with everyone falling all over themselves to tell Jason how it wasn't his fault that Danny "died". They seriously had to stick Sam in a hospital bed to listen to Liz go on and on about Jason being distraught over the whole thing, and Carly practically twisting herself into a pretzel to somehow blame Sam for the whole thing. I loved Jasam from the beginning, but man I hope she picks Jason Miller, because I at least won't have to suffer through listening to everyone absolve him of anything that hurts his feelings, everyone else be damned. Oh, and maybe she'll get to get away from Carly and Sonny and having to deal with all that BS all the time. Please, separate that whole quad. If Jason Burton has to be glued to Sonny and Carly, at least free Sam up from it. 

Edited by NetflixandChill
  • Love 7
45 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

God, Sonny and Carly were going for the gold in the Asshole Olympics today.

About the only redeeming thing they did was admit that they shouldn't have just tossed Drew aside, as he had been their friend up to that point.  At least it was decent of them to admit that they'd been forgetting about how he was probably feeling, and they had essentially stabbed him in the back.

But the scenes with Jordan made me want to punch them both.

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

God, Sonny and Carly were going for the gold in the Asshole Olympics today.

"Going for"? They won it outright. Ugh, I hate them so much when they're like that. So smug and patronizing. One thing I did enjoy was Jordan sniping that Carly had already erased Jason Miller's identity.

Ava sure made a 180 with her moods. She's fine with Lauren not knowing what's on the thumb drive and then she yells at Lauren for not knowing. Oh, and she says Lauren wants to be the "pretty" one of the family. It's not a competition. Gross. Then we get more whining about Griffin not wanting a damaged woman like her. I wish someone would mention therapy to Ava. She needs it, badly.

5 hours ago, seasons said:

It was so adorable when she snuggled him. And I loved how she looked at him.

6 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Monica gave good flashback today, both the vintage one and the one to those scenes of her with "Jakeson" when she found out he was "Jason", which I remember really liking at the time.

It's such a bummer that Monica has had to grovel to have a relationship with her family.

I'm okay with Monica talking to Alan's memorial plaque, given that Tracy was never a Jason fan.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Neptune said:

Is that the first time anyone has ever called Sam's baby Lila since Sam said that's what she'd name her? I feel like after the baby died, no one ever said her name, just called her "Sam's baby". It's been over 10 years, and I swear, I think that's the first time anyone's used the name Lila.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Neptune said:

Ugh.  Hearing Jason mention little Lila made me think of one of the VERY FEW times he ever gutted me: when his silhouette was seen through that hospital curtain kissing her little forehead after she was stillborn.  I don't cry a lot watching TV -- soaps, in particular -- but I did at that moment.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, seasons said:

Sorry! Yes, Burton. He dropped by Sam's place today while BM just happened to be out. Check it out. Was a good scene.

I watched it. Eh. Still hate Jasam. If she really believes new Jason is her Jason she left her child alone with some stranger that has OGJasons face. Just weird. And they are back to making Jason the most perfect perfect baby whisperer man and New Jason looks bad in comparison. 

• Love 3

Awww, I've always loved that OGJason and Monica scene. SBu and Leslie were always so sweet together. 

4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I fucking hate myself for liking those Sam/Jason Burton scenes. Ugh, my nostalgia was getting to me! It's cold here, my brain wasn't working right, OK!

I liked the scenes more than I thought I would, lol. But I'm still not feeling the writing for Sam or KeMo's monotone voice (in some of the scenes) with OG. Like, wake the hell up. How are you not totally perplexed by this!? The fuck.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MissL said:

And they are back to making Jason the most perfect perfect baby whisperer man and New Jason looks bad in comparison. 

Not just perfect baby whisperer, but way too forgiving in general. Wouldn't any human being be like, "Errr, how did you not know it wasn't me you were with?" Or how about being upset for a SECOND that Sam has a child with another man. 

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

He can be upset that he missed years of his life - but he chose to leave his wife and son to take care of Sonny's business. That's how he ended up rolled off the docks with a bullet wound in his back

That has nothing to do with him feeling a certain type of way that Sam didn't know NuJason wasn't really him.

• Love 1

I'm sorry, I was responding to the Sam having a child with another man thing - he can be upset about that, but it's not fair for him to be upset with Sam for moving on. If he hadn't left his family on the same day that he got them back, he would've been Scout's father. That's all Sam ever wanted, it's not her fault they didn't get it.

As for not knowing Jason Miller wasn't Jason? I got nothing.  This is just more of the same problem with the show insisting that Jason Miller was exactly like Jason Morgan

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4

Bensch and Griffin talking about Klein's research was the worst medical nonsense I've heard in a long time.  The treat has worked on Ava so far (as in I can't see any scar that can't be covered with make-up so why are they worrying about peer-reviewed research?

Would JaSix have been talking to Scout about her big sister Lila if Lila's father hadn't been Sonny?  I really doubt it.  JaSix values Sonny and Michael and all they touch above the value of anyone's real self.

4 hours ago, Perkie said:

Is it just me or did BM look 20 years younger in that flashback, yet it was what, 2 years ago?  And the SBu one, I couldn't help noticing that it was a gazillion years ago, and I figured they had to go with an old one since he hasn't said boo to Monica in 20 years, much less that he loves her.  "We need a flashback of Jason saying someting nice to Monica.....oh here's one....it's dated 1995 though.  Eh it will have to do"

BM has really bulked up since then (and to me, it makes him look like the Michelin Man and really unattractive).  SBu was pretty  bulky back in the day too; I like this look better.

LOL about OGJason not having talked to Monica in 20 years.  Poor Monica, the son who wants her isn't the one she raised.

• Love 5

SBJason being pretty calm and cool with Sam having a life was pretty much Jason. Jason was always one to let shit like that go. Once he realized he was gone for years and had a PC recap via Scummy and Snarly, he was prepared. Less said about both Liz and Sam not knowing that their lover wasn't really Jason, the better. I can believe the face change stuff, but both guys having the same moves in bed? Come on. If Jason has a right to be pissed off about anything, it is that.

I loved the Monica scenes. Old and new. We make fun of her permanent babysitter status, but BMJason actually interacts with Monica on a regular basis. Something that rarely happened with SBJason. And Monica could only show complete devotion to her mob goon son and his pals. Which was just pathetic to watch Monica have to play out. Jason didn't even have the guts to ask Liz to include Monica in baby Jake's life. Even if Monica didn't know the truth, Jason could've asked for his mother to have continued contact with Jake. Just say that Liz wanted to have Monica around her boys for Emily's sake. Easy enough to believe.

I still say this: let SBJason remain at his beloved Sonny's side. Just have him assume Drew Moore's identity. Sonny gets his one tru wuv and Jason gets to remain true to his belief that he needs to stay away from his kids to keep them safe. It is a choice he has made before.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Bensch and Griffin talking about Klein's research was the worst medical nonsense I've heard in a long time.  The treat has worked on Ava so far (as in I can't see any scar that can't be covered with make-up so why are they worrying about peer-reviewed research?

15 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh, I forgot to say that I think JdP is super horrible here. What is the point of his character anyway?

Are we supposed to think Dr Bensch is the one Klein was talking to when he was on the phone in stupid Sonny's stupid office? 

I hate Sonny and I hate Carly. Their smugness knows no bounds. 

For a few minutes, the show was almost ok, in a blink of the Holy Hitman's eye, it went right back to the shit show I'm used to, only now we have twice as much Jason.

• Love 3

It seemed like SBJason was trying to be gentle/non-confrontational in speaking to Sam, since he'd already turned her world upside down. She was (understandably) crying when he came to see her and held her hand in the hospital. He knows she's in a very difficult position, as a parent and as spouse to BMJason.  He had no idea when the other guy would return to the penthouse; Sam in tears would have definitely meant BMJason attacking SBJason, whether Scout was in the room or not.  Maybe the "how could you believe he was me?!" will come later. I thought he seemed to feel restrained pain/sadness at seeing Sam holding Emily Scout; his reaction was not happiness/joy in the eyes like it was for Robin back when she got what she wanted: marriage to Patrick and a healthy baby girl. Any expression of anger or pain is more likely to come later, when he's alone with S&C or possibly Elizabeth. 

What got me was Sam going on to Jason about how evil Julian is, without acknowledging that they all got close to him in the first place because he was a bone marrow match to Danny and so he saved the boy's life.  I want to see Jason feel like shit because his son had cancer and he wasn't there for his son or Sam.  Again...because he chose serving Sonny/their 'business' over family.

• Love 10