Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, xfuse said:

But he's nothing to her. The only reason Jason is her son was because she adopted him. Drew may be Jason's brother and Alan's son but that's nothing to Monica. I'm sure the show will forget this.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the show will forget it too. Perfect example:  The psychiatrist Andre was talking to a bad guy and said "Jake Webber saw him..."  Those of us who watched back when Jake was born clearly remember that his name is Jake Spencer.  That's the name on his birth certificate. Liz was married to Lucky when Jake was born. Jason, Michael, etc. all said "Jake Spencer" about baby/toddler Jake.  When Lucky and Luke returned Jake to Liz from Cassadine Island, Lucky called him "my son" and definitely did not ask Liz to change Jake's last name to Webber. 

I remember that Monica had a line "Jason is my son in every way that matters" in response to someone's surprise that she's not his bio mother. But I can't recall her reminding people that she legally adopted Jason. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I remember that Monica had a line "Jason is my son in every way that matters" in response to someone's surprise that she's not his bio mother. But I can't recall her reminding people that she legally adopted Jason

Drew, whoever he is, is still Alan's son. His child or children are the direct descendants of the love of Monica's life. If BM!Jason isn't OGJason, he's still Alan's son and Emily Scout is Alan's biological granddaughter, who was named after Monica's daughter

And Monica should get to have one non-sucky Jason

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

She slept with Luke and rando agent that RC created

Oh ew, I had blocked the Anna/Luke thing from memory.  Thanks a lot. 

5 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Drew, whoever he is, is still Alan's son. His child or children are the direct descendants of the love of Monica's life. If BM!Jason isn't OGJason, he's still Alan's son and Emily Scout is Alan's biological granddaughter, who was named after Monica's daughter

I've noticed they've made a point over the last few days to show how much Monica loves and appreciates this Jason, who is loosening his ties to Sonny, who's letting her be part of his life and her grandchildren's lives, who recognizes how unfairly he treated her and Alan, etc.  I don't think Monica will be able to turn her back on him.

This could actually be a dramatic story arc for Monica.  But I'm sure her screen time in the Tale of Two Jasons will be minimal at best, ugh.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8
36 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

This could actually be a dramatic story arc for Monica.  But I'm sure her screen time in the Tale of Two Jasons will be minimal at best, ugh.

I think she'll get scenes here and there but I don't think she's going to have this drama-filled arc where she can't let go of BM's Jason over SBu. She's gonna get an emotional reunion with OGJason, that I can bet on.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, HeatLifer said:

I think she'll get scenes here and there but I don't think she's going to have this drama-filled arc where she can't let go of BM's Jason over SBu. She's gonna get an emotional reunion with OGJason, that I can bet on.

My point was more that JaDrew is Alan's son and she's bonded with him and I don't think she'll cut him cold just because he's not the real Jason.

And for sure, Monica and Jason will get an emotional reunion and I'm sure SB and LC will bring it in those scenes, but as I was pointing out, Monica's bond with the current Jason just highlights what a shithead Jason Classic was to her.  And he's expressed no curiosity about what's going on with her at all.  So I don't think it's going to make me that warm and fuzzy.

Poor Monica.

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

My point was more that JaDrew is Alan's son and she's bonded with him and I don't think she'll cut him cold just because he's not the real Jason.

Plus she had already bonded with another twin of her dead children. She was drawn to Rebecca when she realized that she was Emily's twin. Although Rebecca eventually left town, I don't doubt they would have grown closer.

It will be the same with Drew whom she actually built a relationship over these past few years.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

what a shithead Jason Classic was to her. 

Jason and Monica had a better and more mature relationship as the years passed. They had no problems when Jason "died" in 2012.  Whether the audience will like an emotional reunion with OGJason and Monica or "buy it" is up to that viewer.

I think OG is going to have a warm welcome from the likes of Sonny (as we've already seen), Monica, Michael, Carly, and Robin, when she eventually visits. I think Sam is going to be too much in shock and it's not going to be this tearful, loving, "I missed you" reunion. And it's just going to be awkward with Liz bc of the whole "Ummm...I kinda duped your twin bc I thought it was you and we were going to get married...but our son is alive amirite!?"

• Love 5
  • Jason peering through the skylight --- totally Angel Jason/Savior Jason imagery. {eyeroll} I have to admit it, though -- my attention didn't stray when he slo-mo descended into the dining room. And that says a lot, because this show never holds my full attention. But that scene was bursting with embedded comedy. Oh, and LW gave good face during her first sighting of OG Jason. 
  • After the bad guys were disarmed at the party, Griffin doesn't immediately dash over to help Liz. He eventually makes it over to her and uses a few tissues to apply pressure to the GSW. Those two actions made me wonder (again) where the show's medical advisors are. Laid off? They stopped caring? Then, St. Jason#2 swoops her up, and Griffin - the doctor - sheepishly follows behind. Godforbid someone other than Jason, Jason, and Sonny gets any credit for being a hero, leader, or helper. 
  • Dante was looking good at the party. So much improvement since the days of Mop Top Hair Shop Dante. 
  • Back when Anna and Andre had their fun dancing scene, wasn't there some talk of Andre's work with the WSB? (I could be misremembering..my attention really does tend to stray while I'm watching GH). But if Andre actually did speak about some connection to the WSB, then could he possibly be working undercover and embedded in the Clinic Aides Gang? I don't want Andre to be a bad guy. 
  • The term "foundling hospital" must be an inside joke of the writers. I can't think of another reason for it. 
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the show will forget it too. Perfect example:  The psychiatrist Andre was talking to a bad guy and said "Jake Webber saw him..."  Those of us who watched back when Jake was born clearly remember that his name is Jake Spencer.  That's the name on his birth certificate. Liz was married to Lucky when Jake was born. Jason, Michael, etc. all said "Jake Spencer" about baby/toddler Jake.  When Lucky and Luke returned Jake to Liz from Cassadine Island, Lucky called him "my son" and definitely did not ask Liz to change Jake's last name to Webber. 

I remember that Monica had a line "Jason is my son in every way that matters" in response to someone's surprise that she's not his bio mother. But I can't recall her reminding people that she legally adopted Jason. 

Cameron has always been a Webber. Lucky never legally adopted him. Since Lucky has gone off canvas, Jake and even Aiden have been listed as Spencer sometimes, Webber at other times. Liz has sole custody of Jake and Aiden. So she could change legally change the boys' names if she wanted. I can't remember if Aiden's birth name was Webber/Spencer/or Cassadine. I think it was Webber. Nik was listed as his birth father, I do believe. I don't recall Liz, Nik or Lucky mentioning changing Aiden's birth certificate. So who knows if that has ever been fixed.

I just want Monica to say, screw it, I'm adopting Andrew! He has been a million times better son than Jason has been for decades.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, BlueberryJane23 said:

Also, was she behind AJ's first "death" and return? I can't remember. Sure it's stupid and far fetched, but so is everything else we're expected to swallow. 

I believe the first time he faked his own death to try and frame his then wife Courtney( who he only married because she was Sonny's sister) for his murder. He also  kidnapped Michael and faked his death as well.

• Love 4
On 10/28/2017 at 9:43 AM, Darklazr said:

Monica should have hauled off and kicked Sonny back to Bensonhurst.  

This.  Always this.

On 10/28/2017 at 0:37 PM, dubbel zout said:

"You could do worse." That's quite the ringing endorsement of Finn, Mac.

On 10/28/2017 at 1:09 PM, ulkis said:

Can she, Mac? Can she?

Yes, she can.  she could hook up with Sonny.

2 hours ago, stlbf said:

I just want Monica to say, screw it, I'm adopting Andrew! He has been a million times better son than Jason has been for decades.

I would soooo love this!  Or (and I know this will never happen), have it turn out the BMJason is the real Jason and Borgy-Boy is just Some Guy.

• Love 6

You guys, I keep telling you, Bensonhurst doesn’t want Sonny. Really we don’t. There’s no place for him in this neighborhood. PC can keep him, or ship him to N.J. let’s see how long he lives in Soprano’s territory!

• Love 9

Oh good.  Sam is going to be in the hospital again.  She and Jason should really look into just buying their own wing that will be there for them every couple of weeks whenever one of them ends up there.

And now we have Carly vs. Sonny in "Who Knows Jason Better".  Since everyone is all up Sonny's butt, I'm sure he will be the one who knows the real one.

Edited by BlancheDevoreaux
  • Love 2

I felt for Monica having trouble processing what she saw, and was thus annoyed that the show had Franco skulking around eavesdropping on her so we didn't forget that this is really all about him, ugh.

Was surprised both Carly and Drew saw Jason today, thought they'd spread that out.  Also, as I noted in the spoiler thread, no way is Sonny's manse walking distance from the pier.

The letter to Oscar's mom postmarked 2003/San Diego...that mean anything to our more knowledgeable GH historians?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

They certainly aren't wasting time on this reveal

Sam was under water so long, I fell asleep.  So Jasix carried her sleeping beauty style all the way from.....I'm not even sure what water they were in.

As Sonny would say "eppidently" that is what Jason would do!!

• Love 1

Disclaimer:  I hate Sonny with the heat of a thousand suns.  I hate SBu's version of Jason with the heat of a thousand suns.  I've been very upset with this show for several years, because it's been bad, especially Jelly's writing.  But, I will say this.....when BMJason started throwing his weight around, warning Sonny to tell him where Sam was, then OGJason burst in, holding Sam, I FREAKED OUT!!!!  I am mostly spoiler free and had briefly wondered if OGJason was going to head to the hospital with her and run in to LIz/Franco there, so I was gobsmacked when he stormed into Casa Corinthos instead with both Carly and BMJason there.  

I guess when the show has sucked so long, it doesn't take much to excite and interest me.  Of course, I was already riding the high of Grava and their intense cuteness, so that might have helped my mood.  

Just me?  Alrighty then!

• Love 24

With the exception of fucking Franco lurking around people he has no business with and Carly's obstinate insistence on being her awful self, I enjoyed this episode. That was quite the cliffhanger they left us with. Will the two Jasons wrestle each other over the rights to Sam's lifeless body? Will Jason drop Sam like a hot potato to have a group hug with Sonny and Carly? Will Carly spare even a backwards glance at BMJason on her way to embrace her BFF? Will anybody pick up the phone to call Monica or will she only find out when she returns Danny and Scout for their once every six weeks meeting with their parents? I'll be waiting with bated breath to find out.

Shoutout to the way MB played Sonny as he let Jordan into the house. "Hey! Hello! Come on in!" So much enthusiasm, like she's coming over for cocktails and not to question Sonny for the 894th time about a crime committed in his vicinity. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Perkie said:

Disclaimer:  I hate Sonny with the heat of a thousand suns.  I hate SBu's version of Jason with the heat of a thousand suns.  I've been very upset with this show for several years, because it's been bad, especially Jelly's writing.  But, I will say this.....when BMJason started throwing his weight around, warning Sonny to tell him where Sam was, then OGJason burst in, holding Sam, I FREAKED OUT!!!!  I am mostly spoiler free and had briefly wondered if OGJason was going to head to the hospital with her and run in to LIz/Franco there, so I was gobsmacked when he stormed into Casa Corinthos instead with both Carly and BMJason there.  

I guess when the show has sucked so long, it doesn't take much to excite and interest me.  Of course, I was already riding the high of Grava and their intense cuteness, so that might have helped my mood.  

Just me?  Alrighty then!

No, not just you!  I was totally shocked at today's ending and loved every soapy second of it!  Monday can't get here soon enough.

1 hour ago, Perkie said:

I guess when the show has sucked so long, it doesn't take much to excite and interest me.

23 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

IDC, that was the best cliffhanger this show has seen in a long time and I AM ENTERTAINED. 

+1 on both of these. I hate Jason, I hate Sonny, I hate Carly, but motherfucker I was into that shit!

• Love 9

You guys aren't wrong.  I hate the Sonny/Carly/Jason trinity and that its stranglehold is being reinstituted.  I hate how the show is just "Generally Jason" right now with nobody else getting anything interesting.  And as I mentioned, Jason running with unconscious Sam from the pier to Sonny's house is a big nope.

But that ending was good soap.  And, as I also mentioned earlier, surprising that they did two reveals - Carly and Drew - together instead of spreading them out.

• Love 10

What's really interesting is that it's very clear now that the problem with the writing was Jean.  Shelly, by herself, and now with Chris has eleveated the show a fair amount.  I mean, it's not fantastic or anything, there is still a boatload of stuff that needs to be fixed, but two episodes in a row that I cackled in glee, rewound, watched again, and cackled again is something that has not happened, probably since Robert and Anna dumped fondue wax on Faison masked face.  

• Love 10

Sonny was his usual toolish, condescending self to Carly. She's entitled to be confused and upset, and he acts like she's so wildly unreasonable to be suspicious.

Oscar's apartment seemed appropriate to a doctor, if it's a little on the blandly masculine side. I feel like Joss is kind of bulldozing Oscar into finding out who his dad is, and that's not cool. Though that's certainly something Carly's daughter would do. Heh.

Why is Franco listening to André? It's so obvious André is in cahoots with someone. Franco needs to bite the bullet and spill it. It's so stupid he hasn't. So plot-pointy.

Adding to the chorus of everyone who loved the final scene. That's how you write a soap!

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Perkie said:

What's really interesting is that it's very clear now that the problem with the writing was Jean.  Shelly, by herself, and now with Chris has eleveated the show a fair amount. 

Jean and Shelly's biggest problem was always the reveal, the big moment, theirs always fizzled out, i.e. Drew being told he was Jason by the side of a road.  I wonder if that's where Chris is coming in handy.

• Love 3

When Jason burst into Sonny's house with Sam I screamed, "OH MY GOD!!!!" I wasn't expecting that at all. That's soapy goodness. Not quite clink clink boom but it was pretty great. I'm so glad they're not dragging this nonsense out. 

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Jean and Shelly's biggest problem was always the reveal, the big moment, theirs always fizzled out, i.e. Drew being told he was Jason by the side of a road.  I wonder if that's where Chris is coming in handy.

Their followthrough was equally lame. The reveal would happen, and…nothing. I think that will be where we'll find out if Van Etten is any good. 

13 minutes ago, Box305 said:

I'm so glad they're not dragging this nonsense out. 

Same here. OG Jason busting through the skylight was UCG, but I can't deny it was an effective way for a lot of people to see his face.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Adding to the chorus of everyone who loved the final scene. That's how you write a soap!

Ain't that the truth!!!

26 minutes ago, Box305 said:

When Jason burst into Sonny's house with Sam I screamed, "OH MY GOD!!!!"

Me, too!!

(Can you tell I loved today's show?) 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I felt for Monica having trouble processing what she saw,

Actually, that part annoyed me.   I was sitting here screaming at her to spit it out already.  Also, not for one minute do I believe that Carly sat silently in the car all the way home, waiting until she was home to ask Sonny WTF.  

Facebook had a behind the scenes of SBu coming through the skylight.  It's hilarious because he takes several moments to kick the glass out of the way, then stops to tuck his gun into the back of his pants before jumping down.  It's funny because the amount of time it took, the guy who had Sam would have been long gone before Jason landed, rather than just standing there waiting for him to show up.  Like when you're watching a fight scene in a movie and our hero is outnumbered, yet the bad guys all seem to take their turn being beaten up by the bad guy, whereas in real life, they would have all jumped him at the same time.  Was just funny seeing how the scene was actually shot.  

1 hour ago, Perkie said:

Actually, that part annoyed me.   I was sitting here screaming at her to spit it out already. 

Well remember, Monica has been through a helluva lot re: her kids, and I mean more than Emily being brutally murdered and her eldest son being murdered at point-blank range by the thug who stole/illegally adopted her grandson from her family.  I absolutely understand why Monica would be shaken up; a few years ago Emily's previously-unheard-of identical twin sister showed up in Port Charles (for a truly terrible storyline). Then the actress left the show again, so the twin moved to Europe and out of the Qs' lives permanently.  And then she lived through the Franco-is-Jason's twin/Alan's son-oh-wait-that's-a-lie, plus the uncertainty about Danny's paternity.  I think Monica has more right than anyone to have trouble processing what's going on. I don't believe any other parent on GH has been through this with *two* of her/his kids. 

On 10/27/2017 at 6:48 PM, statsgirl said:

This is a man with brain damage.

That's how Jason makes sense -- he has brain damage so he perceives the love from his family, the Quartermaines, as being oppressive and bonds with Sonny and his mob because part of the brain damage means Jason no longer has a normal moral code.

One with brain damage.  In the frontal lobe.  Which explains why he isn't aware of how much Robin sacrificed for him.

But he's not a real patient. He has soap opera brain damage, which means his personality changed and his memory vanished, but he's not written as having morality and nuance of emotion stripped away. We may not like the people he's chosen to be loyal to, but post-accident, the writers have depicted him as Zen-like, not sociopathic or otherwise damaged. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Linny said:

Shoutout to the way MB played Sonny as he let Jordan into the house. "Hey! Hello! Come on in!" So much enthusiasm, like she's coming over for cocktails and not to question Sonny for the 894th time about a crime committed in his vicinity. 

Funnier still, Sonny telling Jordan that she is always welcomed at his house. Hilarious.

Today was soapy goodness and sweeps worthy.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Perkie said:

Just me?  Alrighty then!

If you'll admit it, I'll admit it! I thought I knew exactly how long it was going to take for everyone to meet up...in fact I was envisioning Jason dropping her off quickly, disappearing to be all noble, and her wondering if it was just a dream while he skulked around forever.

Edited to add: I'll handwave it for the breath of fresh air, but it is pretty irresponsible to take someone who's been drugged and then dumped into the water to freaking' Sonny's house instead of the hospital. I hope she doesn't have hypothermia after an hour or more in wet clothes. Sonny doesn't even know where he keeps his own towels!  

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Love 5

Add me to the  chorus of people liking the ending.  For the first time in years I'm looking forward to the next episode.  Interestingly enough the last time may have been SBu's dock n' roll.  

I do think the writing and the pacing have improved this past week or two.  About time.

Burton is doing good work (I can't believe I just wrote that.)  I'm curious to see if this results in Miller upping his game.

• Love 10

If anyone ever needed more proof positive that Sonny is lower on Carly's pecking order than Jason, there it was today. Just try to imagine a situation in which the men's roles were reversed, and Jason was telling Carly that he saw Sonny and he was absolutely positive. No way in hell would she have been baring her fangs, shrieking, telling him he was mistaken and was being taken in.  The only time she ever questioned Jason's judgment on anything was when she knew better than he did that he should not be with some woman, and that was only because the woman (any of them) never "deserved" him.  I just hated her in the scenes today, especially when she leaped on "He had his gun on me."  "See! See! Jason would never have a gun on you!" 

Also, weird for Sonny to blank out when she asked where OGJason had been for the last five years, and he was all, "He doesn't know. But doesn't that prove he was telling the truth? If it was a lie, he woulda made up some story!" Didn't Sonny and OGJason talk for an hour about the clinic and Russia and drugs and Ava and a paper clip? I guess Sonny was too busy staring into those blue eyes to absorb all the pesky details.  

I got nothin' for the mystery of Oscar's parentage. It would be funny if his mother were Sarah Webber, and she had just skulked back into town, kid in tow (fathered by Lucky during their weird 2002 photo-porn roll on the studio floor), without letting anyone know. She left town abruptly, she is a doctor, and she was said last we heard to be living in Monterey, so she has a California connection. But as I said, I got nothin'. The Game of Thrones costumes and "Where are my dragons?" were cute.  

Great ending, yes.  

• Love 3
13 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Oscar's apartment seemed appropriate to a doctor, if it's a little on the blandly masculine side. I feel like Joss is kind of bulldozing Oscar into finding out who his dad is, and that's not cool. Though that's certainly something Carly's daughter would do. Heh.

She should say she just wants to make sure Oscar's dad knows who he is so he doesn't accidentally-on purpose shoot Oscar.

re: can Anna do worse than Finn debate, I don't know, I think Sonny and Luke (even the crusty-era one Anna slept with) might not be worse than Finn.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

If anyone ever needed more proof positive that Sonny is lower on Carly's pecking order than Jason, there it was today. Just try to imagine a situation in which the men's roles were reversed, and Jason was telling Carly that he saw Sonny and he was absolutely positive. No way in hell would she have been baring her fangs, shrieking, telling him he was mistaken and was being taken in.  The only time she ever questioned Jason's judgment on anything was when she knew better than he did that he should not be with some woman, and that was only because the woman (any of them) never "deserved" him.  I just hated her in the scenes today, especially when she leaped on "He had his gun on me."  "See! See! Jason would never have a gun on you!" 

Also, weird for Sonny to blank out when she asked where OGJason had been for the last five years, and he was all, "He doesn't know. But doesn't that prove he was telling the truth? If it was a lie, he woulda made up some story!" Didn't Sonny and OGJason talk for an hour about the clinic and Russia and drugs and Ava and a paper clip? I guess Sonny was too busy staring into those blue eyes to absorb all the pesky details.  

I got nothin' for the mystery of Oscar's parentage. It would be funny if his mother were Sarah Webber, and she had just skulked back into town, kid in tow (fathered by Lucky during their weird 2002 photo-porn roll on the studio floor), without letting anyone know. She left town abruptly, she is a doctor, and she was said last we heard to be living in Monterey, so she has a California connection. But as I said, I got nothin'. The Game of Thrones costumes and "Where are my dragons?" were cute.  

Great ending, yes.  

Elizabeth spent a few months with Sarah in 2010 when BH was on maternity leave and she never mentioned her sister having a child.  However, the soapy story should have been for Sarah to return in 2006 with Lucky's child and that would have offset Jake being Jason's son.  

• Love 1

So Kevin proposed and Laura said yes.  Hooray?  I dunno, they're cute, but this was a weird episode to make that a subplot in, and I really thought there'd be more fun with fakeouts before it actually happened.  So meh.

Poor Kevin should point out that if it's "just them and family" at the wedding, he won't get to invite anyone, ugh.  At least my boy Kev remembers Cam and Aiden exist.

And somewhere in Port Charles, as a lone duck quacks three times, Lucy Coe feels a sharp pain in her heart and doesn't know why...

• Love 13

That was a bit of a let down.  Sam is pulled out of cold water in November and her dress is not even wet and no one bothers to get her a blankt or anything they all just stand around staring a Jasix.  NotJason should have ran up and taken Sam and got her a blanket etc while Carly salivated over Jasix.

I like how Anna answers her door late at night in her skivvies haha!  Her house must be popular with the 14 year old boys.

• Love 2

I'm so conflicted, because the past few episodes have been so entertaining, and I like Jason's reintroduction and how he's thrown BMJason for a loop, but fuck me, I hate how happy Carly is. I'm surprised she didn't grab Jordan's handcuffs so she could shackle herself to Jason and have him all to herself as long as possible.

Laura and Kevin looked gorgeous and I'm glad they finally had their special moment, but I'll eat my hat if Cam and Aiden actually appear at their wedding.

Anna and Finn are still a giant yawn for me.

Since Sam and Jason have spent a significant portion of the past year hospitalized, I really hope Aurora Media plans to give some generous publicity to General Hospital, because they deserve it. 

Laura and Kevin were so beautiful.  That's the "love in the afternoon" I want.   Anna/Finn are starting to win me over but Carly and her True Love JaSix, blech.

What is it with the henchman speaking French? Because the actor who plays Valentin does?  It's been over a hundred years since the upper class in Russia spoke French, and I doubt that guy is of the upper class.

Valentin to Nina: "You saved [Sam's] life."  This is how the show consistently fails, making saints of their pets just because they show common decency for a change.

16 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

But he's not a real patient. He has soap opera brain damage, which means his personality changed and his memory vanished, but he's not written as having morality and nuance of emotion stripped away. We may not like the people he's chosen to be loyal to, but post-accident, the writers have depicted him as Zen-like, not sociopathic or otherwise damaged. 

Killing people without being bothered by it is not Zen-like, it's psychopathic.  So is lying to a baby's father that he is the father and then getting angry at a person you said you loved when she tells the truth. That's morality stripped away.

24 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

How big a surprise can the proposal have been when they're both dressed up?

Kevin told Laura they were dressing up for a costume party though.

I wish he had remembered the existence of Serena though.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Linny said:

Anna and [Dr. Michael Easton] are still a giant yawn for me.

I was amused hearing about Mac and Felicia diming them out to Robin, Patrick, and Emma and the Scorpio-Drakes texting Dr. Michael Easton to give him grief, but that's about it. 

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2