Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I still don't understand why Anna was given an illness when it could have gone to one of the 99 children on the show.  For example, Lulu's so focused on Charlotte and then finds out that Rocco has an illness and dies.  Rocco's death causes major issues within Lante's boring ass coupledom and Lulu becomes even more fixated on Charlotte.  

There are all kinds of teen drama stories that Cam, Spencer, Emma, Jake, and Josselyn could get into with bullying, drugs, sexting and just the drama from their parents.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Darklazr said:

For example, Lulu's so focused on Charlotte and then finds out that Rocco has an illness and dies.  Rocco's death causes major issues within Lante's boring ass coupledom and Lulu becomes even more fixated on Charlotte.  

I like ER as a person, but I don't think she'd be able to pull off a "Rocco dies" storyline.  There are certain actors that can pull off certain things that others can't for whatever reason and I have a hard time with Emme when it comes to super emotional scenes.  She's someone who would benefit from sitting and watching Finola and Maura do their thing.  Also, I don't think we need Lulu to become MORE fixated on Charlotte!!

• Love 2
6 hours ago, yowsah1 said:

The best thing about this story idea is that it could open up into an umbrella story to tie in most of the rest of the cast, even the middle aged adults:

*The hospital people can can tied in when the children of various character's on the canvas (Lord only knows there is enough of them) start showing up suffering from a strange illness.  Finn and Griffin could work together on a differential diagnosis to try and pin down what the people are suffering from.  It eventually turns out to be some sort water-borne illness (either real or made up), which ties back in to Molly's discovery that something was wrong with the water.

*We could have various characters seen drinking coffee at Perks and then later getting sick, this is of course because of the contaminated water used when it is being made.  You could have a side plot where whatshisface who runs the place loses his job because the Health Department closes it down until the water issue is sorted out.

*The source of the outbreak could be initially traced to an ELQ facility, which brings Michael in as ELQ's stock value plunges and lawsuits are lodged against it.  He sets out to clear his company, uncovers evidence that the water was poisoned by someone else, which could tie in yet another part of the canvas.

*Alexis could be approached by someone who's child was irrevocably harmed or died in the outbreak to sue ELQ.  She takes the case for whatever reason, and it causes controversy and arguments with/amongst her loved ones.

*Nina, Maxie and Dillon at Crimson could decide to do a story about the outbreak, a la TEEN VOGUE's foray into investigative journalism, and their investigation uncovers further clues.

*Maybe Avery is the kid that gets sick and dies, which causes Sonny to go apeshit and file the lawsuit against ELQ, thus pitting him against Michael and estranging them from each other.  (Because the only time that Sonny and Michael ever work together is when they are at loggerheads).

... and that's just what I came up with off the top of my head.  See, it's not that hard.  If we can do it, why can't the so-called "writers" of GH?

Soooooo much better than the Chimera That Went Nowhere.

It can't be that hard to come up with a good storyline for the summertime.  You just have to be willing to more beyond making Sonny/Carly/Jason/Sam the point of the show and write for other characters.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, statsgirl said:

It can't be that hard to come up with a good storyline for the summertime.  You just have to be willing to more beyond making Sonny/Carly/Jason/Sam the point of the show and write for other characters.

I think these writers want to.  But either Frank, the network, or both are making them focus on those characters.  Wouldn't surprise me, at least.  Ever since networks have had more say, things have gone downhill on most soaps.

• Love 5

why should we care about this Thomas person that we never knew?  curtis,jordan,and this aunt going on about how he died. 

kiki should have slapped the shit of carly. carly and sonny dont care if ava dies. they chased ava across town. sonny has been threating to kill ava for 3 years.

morgans pills and finn's urine get talked about so much they should be in the credits.

• Love 7

I wish Monica (I think she knew?) would remind the  "Ava is a sick monster for switching Morgan's pills" hospital huddle of Carly, Sonny and Kiki that Morgan and Kiki switched Michael's medication to make him seem like he was an alcoholic and therefore a danger to Avery.  M&K did it gleefully. 

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I wish Monica (I think she knew?) would remind the  "Ava is a sick monster for switching Morgan's pills" hospital huddle of Carly, Sonny and Kiki that Morgan and Kiki switched Michael's medication to make him seem like he was an alcoholic and therefore a danger to Avery.  M&K did it gleefully. 

I would like Monica to not give two fucks about Ava, because Ava set up AJ to be murdered by Sonny after allowing AJ to take the fall for Connie's murder.

Ava was a sick monster just like Sonny and Carly and worse than Morgan and Kiki (YMMV) long before she messed with a sick person's medication. Morgan being a general dick didn't mean he deserved Ava playing roulette with his mental health.

• Love 2

Monica, as a doctor, should be rightfully disgusted that Sonny and Carly are enjoying a patient's pain.  She has a right to call all 3 out on the hypocrisy, especially since Carly sabotaged AJ back in the day and Carly and Sonny let Morgan and Kiki skate on messing with her grandson's - AJ's son's - medication. That's two generations of Monica's family.   Don't care about  her concern, or not, for Ava.  After all the hell Carly put AJ through over many years, Monica is not actively hating on her (and she would be entitled to).  Carly and Sonny were ruining lives long before Ava hit town.

I'm just totally over this "Morgan was an innocent little lamb, sweet boy" CRAP.

• Love 17
(edited)

I wonder if the writers are over-emphasizing Sonny's and Carly's pain over Morgan's demise because the writers think this is Carson's payback for some or all of the nasty deeds the two have done? We are always saying that Sonny and Carly aren't punished for all their bad deeds, so maybe the writers are trying to say that Morgan's death is what they are reaping from their own evil deeds. Of course they don't realize that we the viewers want better payback than that for our emotional satisfaction.

Sonny's loss of his property and money to Carly wasn't enough because it didn't have real teeth. We know that Carson will get back together again, and Sonny will have control over it all again.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, katie9918 said:

I would like Monica to not give two fucks about Ava, because Ava set up AJ to be murdered by Sonny after allowing AJ to take the fall for Connie's murder.

Ava was a sick monster just like Sonny and Carly and worse than Morgan and Kiki (YMMV) long before she messed with a sick person's medication. Morgan being a general dick didn't mean he deserved Ava playing roulette with his mental health.

YES. Yes to all of this! Kiki and Morgan are stupid and awful. But (1) Michael didn't suffer permanent damage so Carly/Sonny's reaction is not going to be the same as it is to Morgan's death; and (2) Ava is a fuckin adult, she should not be copying dumb-ass plans from her dumb-ass daughter.

Kiki should have a realization about how similar she is to her mother, and the fact that they are both awful. But Monica should give zero fucks about Ava - or Carly/Sonny/Kiki. She should just sit back while they make each other miserable and hope that they all destroy each other

• Love 1
13 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Soooooo much better than the Chimera That Went Nowhere.

Why does Sam get lumped in with these three? 

When has Sam been a point of the show beyond being attached to Jason. Sam haven't had a story in a really long time. She's just had scenes and plot points but when has she been a point of this show? 

She was missing for over a week. Her and Jason's relationship haven't been focused on and their kids are not seen for weeks and sometimes months. Sam spent the last part of 2016 talking about Morgan and "investigating" his death and her kid's birth was a plot point not a story and they got a few minutes scenes while it was foucused on Carson and Nelle boring mess. And Sam has had little to no involvement in this Jake story. 

So no Sam is not a point of the show nor does she get written for while other don't. Lulu, Liz, Franco, Ava, Finn, Julian, Kiki, Dillion, Valentine, Anna, Amy, even Jake and Charlotte get more writing than Sam has this year and last. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Jazzy24 said:

When has Sam been a point of the show beyond being attached to Jason. Sam haven't had a story in a really long time. She's just had scenes and plot points but when has she been a point of this show? 

She was missing for over a week. Her and Jason's relationship haven't been focused on and their kids are not seen for weeks and sometimes months. Sam spent the last part of 2016 talking about Morgan and "investigating" his death and her kid's birth was a plot point not a story and they got a few minutes scenes while it was foucused on Carson and Nelle boring mess. And Sam has had little to no involvement in this Jake story. 

So no Sam is not a point of the show nor does she get written for while other don't. Lulu, Liz, Franco, Ava, Finn, Julian, Kiki, Dillion, Valentine, Anna, Amy, even Jake and Charlotte get more writing than Sam has this year and last. 

I think she gets lumped in because you're right, she doesn't get as much focus as the other three, but if it were another character who didn't really have that much going on like Sam did, they would have even less screentime. Am I explaining that well? I feel like it's kinda muddled. 

I get what you're saying though. Over the years, it's seemed like Sam has been one of the big contenders on GH but in a way, she hasn't. Sorry, again with the vagueness. I'm gonna explain further in the Sam thread.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:
14 hours ago, ulkis said:

Honestly, I think MW is a really bad crier too. She just can produce tears.

Yea I was thinking MW is just about the last person to be emulating in super emotional scenes!

I really don't like it when she's crying and furious at the same time, like Ava was in the recent scenes with Sonny and Carly.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/8/2017 at 5:28 PM, peachmangosteen said:

I'm back to barely remembering anything that happens on the ep by the time I come here to read. Everything is just so fucking boring.

Well, it certainly doesn't help that the entire basic premise of the show is that Sonny and Carly are the greatest thing sliced bread, and everyone else is just so evil over and over ad nauseum. They're not even trying to hide it anymore. It's both disgusting and boring at the same time.

On 6/9/2017 at 4:39 PM, ulkis said:

Perhaps this is me overthinking things, but I think they're beating on the "Sonny and Carly were WRONGED!" drum so hard partly because they think that will help smooth things over with the people who are annoyed Ava isn't dead or in prison.

What about those of us who are annoyed that Sonny isn't dead or in prison?

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I really don't like it when she's crying and furious at the same time, like Ava was in the recent scenes with Sonny and Carly.

I know you hate this storyline and it makes you rage, but the first 8:10 of this is why MW is considered good. If you can discount the plot point writing and just focus on the acting, it's there. I actually don't like it either when she does the furious at the same time, it takes away from the power of the subtlety. WARNING: do NOT go past 8:10, because it's that hideous Denise crap that we all hated.

Morgan was no saint, and it's annoying that his shitty parents are treating him like he was. The entire week of them was more evidence that this show truly sucks.

I like the actress who's playing Aunt Stella, she's really good. But the entire thing is so random. And like it was mentioned upthread, we never even knew the guy that is causing so much anger. I understand family dysfunction and grudges, but this is just extreme.

Spencer is back, y'all, and I'm sorry. I thought I had gotten rid of him when I went on my anti-male S character leave my screen spell. It worked for Shawn, Silas and Spencer for a while (I guess it crossed over to females with Sabrina too). Unfortunately, it will never work on the worst S male of them all. We'll need a hellmouth or something to get him out of there. Back to Spencer, I actually like his interaction with Laura. He's still a good child actor, but he's annoyingly pretentious and obnoxious as hell. And previews for him and Sonny together on Monday will likely send me to the bottle.

How long is maternity leave for actresses on this show? It's definitely not very progressive for women if Emme's only going to be out for a few weeks. That's a pretty lousy benefit. My company gives four months.

Fin was great, as usual.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

What about those of us who are annoyed that Sonny isn't dead or in prison?

That Ava (and Julian) aren't in prison even though Sonny whines that they should go there. 

I don't think they're mollifying people who think that Sonny and Carly are the ones who specifically need justice, I think they're mollifying those who are sick of all the over the top characters getting away with extreme shit. Maybe. Or maybe they're just having Sonny and Carly blather to fill the actors' minimums.

How long is maternity leave for actresses on this show? It's definitely not very progressive for women if Emme's only going to be out for a few weeks.

I think usually the maternity leave is about 3 months. I saw some discussion saying that ER said she doesn't want to take that much time off.

26 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

I know you hate this storyline and it makes you rage, but the first 8:10 of this is why MW is considered good. If you can discount the plot point writing and just focus on the acting, it's there.

Objectively I think MW is a very skilled, capable actor, but I'm not a fan of her style of acting. Of course, it also doesn't help that she's usually stuck in impossible stories. Ava never really gets a break. She goes from one horrible deed to another, and MW is stuck trying to make it all work. I think she mostly does, and the times she doesn't are because the writing fails her, not her interpretation. But I still don't much like her acting.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

Well, it certainly doesn't help that the entire basic premise of the show is that Sonny and Carly are the greatest thing sliced bread, and everyone else is just so evil over and over ad nauseum. They're not even trying to hide it anymore. It's both disgusting and boring at the same time.

Yea really. I mean I fast forward literally everything that's even related to Sonny and/or Carly but it still fills me with so much rage.

And previews for [Spencer] and Sonny together on Monday will likely send me to the bottle.

I screamed in anger at the scene in the promo. I mean not really, but in my mind. I'm gonna fast forward it, but it will still agitate me that it's there.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Jazzy24 said:

Because KeMo is a lead and Sam has to be attached to Jason's ass like a leach.  Otherwise, Sam would be on the backburner like we see with the other GH characters.

• Love 4
(edited)
11 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Monica, as a doctor, should be rightfully disgusted that Sonny and Carly are enjoying a patient's pain.  She has a right to call all 3 out on the hypocrisy, especially since Carly sabotaged AJ back in the day and Carly and Sonny let Morgan and Kiki skate on messing with her grandson's - AJ's son's - medication. That's two generations of Monica's family.   Don't care about  her concern, or not, for Ava.  After all the hell Carly put AJ through over many years, Monica is not actively hating on her (and she would be entitled to).  Carly and Sonny were ruining lives long before Ava hit town.

I'm just totally over this "Morgan was an innocent little lamb, sweet boy" CRAP.

Because I am a contrarian, and I would like to point out that Michael was able to use that episode to gain more leverage in the Avery custody war. Not a proper punishment, but actually more of a consequence than the Corinthosis family gets. Also, Morgan had an undiagnosed mental disease where paranoia is a symptom. As for Kiki, she was probably being a bitter ex and was channeling her mother, Ava. If Monica was going to lay a guilt trip on anyone over the Michael/pills incident, she should lay it on Kiki in full view of Dillon. 

I actually do feel sorry for Morgan and really wish they didn't pull a "perils of Pauline" again for Ava after she did something else despicable. It is a moot point to say that Morgan was drinking and driving reckless the night . I mean, hello, he was unmedicated or under medicated, so he might have a depressive state or a manic state that night. It would one thing is he refused to take his medication, but for once, Morgan was doing the right thing. 

Instead of the whole "Morgan for Sainthood" thing by the two least sympathetic people imaginable, they should focus partly on the that Ava endangered everyone that came into contact with Morgan and how they now have an explanation why Morgan had started acting like an erratic jerk again after being more even keel for few months. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Darklazr said:

Because KeMo is a lead and Sam has to be attached to Jason's ass like a leach.  Otherwise, Sam would be on the backburner like we see with the other GH characters.

She doesn't get lead material so no she shouldn't get accused of being a point in the show when she hasn't had any story. 

Its true that cause she's attached to Jason she is shown more then she would be but don't act like the character is taking up time when she is not focused beyond Jason's stories and airtime. 

Sam has taken her time on the back burner just like other characters. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I actually do feel sorry for Morgan

Yeah - He got blown up by a bomb.  The tricks of his dad's trade.  Enough of this med stuff already.   Of course, the medical story must involve Sonny.

Sonny and Carly and Ava in a building and a fire breaks out.  Ava ends up with burns over half of her body and Sonny and Carly are allowed to gloat right outside of her hospital room.  The fire marshall was able to conduct a thorough investigation in record time and absolved Sonny and Carly.  There didn't even need to be fire marshall dispensation because no one is asking whether or not Sonny and Carly set the fire.  What creature (with opposable thumbs) would NOT think that the the biggest and baddest crime boss on the east coast would fry his opponent?

Edited by sunnyface
sonny
  • Love 7

That reminds me, what the hell was the point of the Martina stuff? Was it just so Sonny had someone to have sex with since Carly got to have sex with Jax?

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, ulkis said:

That reminds me, what the hell was the point of the Martina stuff? Was it just so Sonny had someone to have sex with since Carly got to have sex with Jax?

The divorce story has stopped in its tracks. I wouldn't be surprised if Martina were there so that Carly didn't "beat" Sonny, though they were estranged when she slept with Jax. Of course, that doesn't matter to Sonny at all. 

We'll probably return to all of this around Christmas.

• Love 4

Joss had great dialogue today with Carly especially when Joss asked her mom if she would accept Joss being in a relationship with someone like Sonny. Of course Carly won't listen to a word of it. Joss should go back to Australia to live with Jax.

I like that Laura actually tried to parent Spencer and gave him a punishment for his part in the food fight with Cameron. A parent/grandparent in Port Charles doing what they are supposed to do! What a concept!

• Love 16

"Sonny hurts you or lies to you, or gets found out about something he's done, you fight about it, he apologizes until you accept it, and then you move on until it happens again. It's a cycle." And with that speech, Joss has joined Emma in the club of kids who are smarter than 95% of town. I don't entirely agree with Joss (Carly doesn't deserve better than Sonny), but she's dead on in her assessment of Carly and Sonny's relationship, and it took guts for her to speak honestly to Carly. It makes perfect sense that Joss, the only one of Carly's kids who isn't Sonny's, is the most intelligent and likeable of the bunch. Joss is awesome, and I really hope she carries on hating Sonny forever.

I didn't care about anything else that happened today. Someone wake me up when Aunt Stella peaces out of town or someone pushes Spencer into traffic.

• Love 20

Joss' reading of Sonny was great, but I couldn't really enjoy it because we all know he'll win her over in no time.  I mean, him being enthusiastically embraced by (ugh) Spencer was not there for no reason.

What the hell with Dillon punching Scotty?

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

I like that Laura actually tried to parent Spencer and gave him a punishment for his part in the food fight with Cameron. A parent/grandparent in Port Charles doing what they are supposed to do! What a concept!

Eh, she undercut it by letting him buy a treat at Kelly's. Aside from the fact that food shouldn't be used as a reward anyway—especially when Spencer is old to enough to understand consequences—she needs to be much firmer with Spencer. I didn't understand her comment that Spencer having his own money is part of the problem. She's his guardian, right? So who exactly is giving him money if she isn't? 

I had to laugh when Jordan said maybe she shouldn't break up with Curtis, he should break up with her. What is that?

I also cracked up at Ava's hospital room, with its giant cabinet full of unrelated meds and supplies. And I know it's a soap, but could Ava put a DNR into place now? Isn't it an advance directive? Oh, never mind. I don't know why I bother to make sense of any of this crap. 

That ridiculous tragic-violin cue when Lauren finds out about the DNR was too much.

I like day player burn specialist, though it's so dumb he's the one taking care of Ava. 

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

him being enthusiastically embraced by (ugh) Spencer

Sonny being any part of Spencer's life is such a plot point. LOL that he thinks Spencer wants to see Bensonhurst. It's not as if SWSNBN was brought up there. 

"[Spencer] doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve." *record scratch* Laura, what nonsense is this?

Ugh, STFU, Aunt Stella. Poor TJ, being used as an emotional push-me-pull-you. Jordan clearly hasn't learned anything from her previous lies. Pull the bandage off and start dealing with it.

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

What the hell with Dillon punching Scotty?

I know! Scott was self-serving about not wanting the police in there with Ava, but he's also not wrong. And given that it's Ava, I'm sure anything she says while heavily medicated in intensive care will be used against her in a court of law.

Edited by dubbel zout
spelling, for one thing
  • Love 3

Scott just wants to protect himself. That's why dillon punched him.Next time dillon should punch out sonny.

is ava really going to die? 

why cant tj just tell his aunt who is real father is? she's an adult.  where does aunt stella live? 

• Love 1

Laura and Dante lecturing Scotty is ridiculous. Laura helped cover for Nikolas shooting Hayden - and still is protecting his reputation, and she kept quiet about Jason's identity, and Dante of course turning a blind eye to the shit Sonny does. 

Whose idea was this burnt Ava stuff.

Meh, Carly doesn't deserve better.

• Love 9
(edited)

Scott was self-serving about not wanting the police in there with Ava, but he's also not wrong. And given that it's Ava, I'm sure anything she says while heavily medicated in intensive care will be used against her in a court of law.

Relatedly, maybe someone with more legal knowledge knows - how legally liable is Scotty?  In the beginning, when Ava just told him what she had done, that was covered under attorney-client privilege.  But then he tampered with the pills so does that make him an accessory after the fact?  Or is it stickier that this evidence was being held by a third party - Lucy - versus being in the cops' possession?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

I swear if I never hear the word "Auntie" again, it will be too soon.  Curtis is an adult, at most he would call her aunt, but auntie?  Ugh.  

Eh, she undercut it by letting him buy a treat at Kelly's

That was more plot point.  She and Scotty had to speak privately, so she sent Spencer out of the room.  Just happened to be in Kelly's for a cookie.  

1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

Joss had great dialogue today with Carly especially when Joss asked her mom if she would accept Joss being in a relationship with someone like Sonny. Of course Carly won't listen to a word of it. Joss should go back to Australia to live with Jax.

I also wanted her to remind Carly that Jax can't come back into the country to see her thanks to Sonny.  Carly seems to have forgotten that part.  

• Love 12
33 minutes ago, Perkie said:

She and Scotty had to speak privately, so she sent Spencer out of the room.  Just happened to be in Kelly's for a cookie.  

She could have told him to sit on a bench somewhere.

34 minutes ago, Perkie said:

I also wanted her to remind Carly that Jax can't come back into the country to see her thanks to Sonny.  Carly seems to have forgotten that part.  

I wish Joss had mentioned that, too, but if Joss had mentioned the deportation, Carly would have used it to change the conversation. I think keeping the focus on how terrible Sonny is for Carly was a good idea. Also, I want Joss to remind Sonny that he had her father deported for no good reason except being a petty jackass. Carly was legit upset about it.

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I like day player burn specialist, though it's so dumb he's the one taking care of Ava. 

Day player burn specialist really is kinda awesome. 

I watched a total of maybe 7 minutes of today's show so I don't have much to say about it. I think the only things I watched were some of the Joss/Carly scenes (I was having a hard time deciding whether to watch them or not because I hate Carly so much), all the scenes involving Scotty (everyone acting like they're better than Scotty can fuck off), and the Dillon/Kiki scenes (which were worthless).

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

I swear if I never hear the word "Auntie" again, it will be too soon.  Curtis is an adult, at most he would call her aunt, but auntie?  Ugh.  

That's a regional thing.  It's very common for adults to call their aunts "Auntie" in the south.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, drtslim said:

That's a regional thing.  It's very common for adults to call their aunts "Auntie" in the south.

I still use "Auntie" so does everyone else I know(mostly AA)young and old use that word. 

• Love 6
On 5/24/2017 at 3:24 PM, TeeVee329 said:

I mean, I guess if you wanted to fanwank it, you'd say that Valerie and Amy 2.0 performed together last year with Maxie and Lulu and decided to do another number together this year.  And I guess now Amy 2.0 and Kristina are roommates so that's how she got looped in.  But of course, none of this discussion or negotiation happened on-screen.

I really just wish the show would put a little effort into having these performances groupings make some narrative sense.

I'm so behind. I'm just watching this now. I didn't have a chance to watch for two weeks and then it started piling up. Anyhoo, I'm assuming that Amy 2.0 & Emma & Valerie & Kristina were just fill ins for Storms, Rylan, Pullos & somebody else. That had to be the JV while the Varsity are sick, pregnant, with a broken arm & whomever,  right? It was soooooo weird that Emma was performing in a routine with adult woman in horribly wrong 90's dancewear. Little Emma did a great job but it was so strange that she was in that routine. 

So when we run out of people who will be shocked by TJ's paternity, we bring in another one?  What's next, a cousin?  The mailman?  And they can all berate Jordan while they discuss it.  And she can stand there apologizing and crying?  Fun stuff.  And we haven't seen it before.

Could we go back to focusing on Morgan the Great?  Because even that doesn't suck as much.

• Love 6

I gotta say, Carly perching on the couch curled up with a glass of wine staring haughtily at Josslyn encapsulated any relationship I feel Carly would have with a daughter.

• Love 17

Even though it will all come to naught and  will continue to fall on deaf ears, I loved Joss today.  Stay strong, Joss.  Keep your Sonny hate.  Keep telling truth to Carly.

I kind of loved Scott not knowing how he lives with himself.  Though compared to the Corinthi and the Jeromes he's a paragon of virtue.

So is JPS gone?  I liked him when he wasn't getting teary. I also thought he had chem with MS, which is no easy task.

• Love 11

Hayley Erin is actually doing a decent enough job, but Kiki's makeup is taking me out of the scene. She should have all of it smeared off, look exhausted, etc. Instead, she looks like she's going to a photo shoot for a headshot. Realism, writers. Look into it.

Dillon might be boring, but he's a good boyfriend.

The acting and the flow of the Ashford scenes is good, but it's still just too much, too soon. Or maybe not enough, too late. This damn pacing.

Spencer needs to be bitch slapped.

Truth telling Joss is my new favorite character.

Previews: Tomorrow looks sinfully boring, but at least Sam finally woke up.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, amaranta said:

Even though it will all come to naught and  will continue to fall on deaf ears, I loved Joss today.  Stay strong, Joss.  Keep your Sonny hate.  Keep telling truth to Carly.

I kind of loved Scott not knowing how he lives with himself.  Though compared to the Corinthi and the Jeromes he's a paragon of virtue.

So is JPS gone?  I liked him when he wasn't getting teary. I also thought he had chem with MS, which is no easy task.

I think he's probably only gone for a month or so.

• Love 2

Kiki says that Sonny and Carly have the right to have Ava go to jail for what she did to Morgan. After what they did to AJ ,they have no rights at all.

It wasn't till Scot said that "Am I still worth rooting for?" that I remembered that they used to be married to each other.

Laura needs to stop letting Spencer have a fun vacation and force him to make up what he's skipping from school.

Carly was so much describing a dysfunctional relationship when she talked about her relationship with Sonny.  Especially how blind she is to it.

I really want Joss to stay mad at Sonny for evah.   Someone needs to be.  When Carly said "We're still married"  I wanted Joss to tell her that then they've both just committed adultery recently.

MB looks old enough to be Spencer's grandfather.  I'm surprised Sony's nose didn't grow six feet when he talked about how important it was to be tolerant and accept other people even if they're different from you. But then, Hypocrisy, thy name always was Sonny.  So smug at the thought he's got Carly again.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, tvgoddess said:

Truth telling Joss is my new favorite character.

Yes indeed, Joss is a smart girl who stands her ground. Like a wily snake tempter, Sonny slithered away from the premises when he was being exposed in the bright light of her reveal. Up until then, didn't he seem like a charming reptile as he cast his spell over Carly, drawing her in with his lying eyes and then injecting her with his poison when they kissed? Carly remained in a trance even as Joss was warning her.

• Love 6