Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

With them showing Frisco's face today in the paper, my hope is that they don't:

make Levi Frisco's son...because ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Knowing this regime...I wouldn't be surprised. 

The Bobbie/Scotty/Lucy triangle is so confusing lol since last time they was on it was obvious he wanted Lucy.I did kinda laugh when Lucy said Serena was younger than Lulu and maxie since serena was born before Lulu and hell must have froze over Scott actually said something nice about Luke lol.

I really wish Frisco was back for good.Might make this lame story interesting.

Edited by Harmony233

I don't think they'd make Levi Frisco's son. Even Ron wouldn't have half-siblings sleep together. . . . probably not. D:

Yes, but do you trust that Ron wouldn't tease that they were half-siblings in order to gross them out, only to find that Maxie isn't really Frisco's child, but the daughter of Robert F! Scorpio.  And then there could be a "joke" by Mac, who says:  "You know, you always felt like blood to me."

Because Ron hates us just that much.

• Love 3
I did kinda laugh when Lucy said Serena was younger than Lulu and maxie since serena was born before Lulu and hell must have froze over Scott actually said something nice about Luke lol.

I hate this (I know, minority opinion).Serena was born nearly 8 months prior to Lulu and her and Scott left Port Charles. If we are going to have Serena (and Ron really can't write women so I wish he would just leave her alone) I would much have her paired with Nathan, instead of Michael or Morgan. 

Poor maxie, everyone is just wondering about BambiLu.

Well, to be fair, A) Maxie's the idiot who brought Levi into all their lives and blew off the concerns of her friends and family, B) Lulu has a son at home - Maxie's daughter is out of the area, being raised by Spinelli and Ellie, C) Lulu is a police officer's wife as well as the local moron Crime boss's daughter-in-law. If Lulu got seriously hurt or killed, life would get extra shitty for some people in PC.   

• Love 2

I hate this (I know, minority opinion).Serena was born nearly 8 months prior to Lulu and her and Scott left Port Charles. If we are going to have Serena (and Ron really can't write women so I wish he would just leave her alone) I would much have her paired with Nathan, instead of Michael or Morgan. 

They said that? Grrrrr. I was fine with the thought of her for Michael or Morgan and since it continued Morgan's penchant for older women lol. I'm annoyed they're trying to age her down when there's no need to.

Actually though it is kinda relevant to what I came here to say: has anyone ever seen Chad Duell with any sort of scruff on his face, ever? I was thinking about it and I don't think I have. I wonder if he can grow a beard, heh.

Edited by ulkis

yes I agree.She would make much since in that age group and if they aren't getting CS back.

I would be very surprised if Carly Schroeder came back to GH--she's worked pretty consistently since PC ended, hasn't she?--but then again I wouldn't have expected Ryan Carnes to return either, so what do I know? 

• Love 1

What the fuck is Lucy talking about hypothetical scenarios about Serena being kidnapped? She has been kidnapped, twice! Once when she was a few days old with Scott and the next time when she was in preschool by her great uncle, and both times she handled herself a lot better than either Maxie or Lulu. At this point, Scott should have had her take part in hostage and combat training. 

Worthless episode. 

They are all worthless episodes.

What the fuck is Lucy talking about hypothetical scenarios about Serena being kidnapped? She has been kidnapped, twice! Once when she was a few days old with Scott and the next time when she was in preschool by her great uncle, and both times she handled herself a lot better than either Maxie or Lulu. At this point, Scott should have had her take part in hostage and combat training. 

To be fair, she DOES know how to stake someone if the situation calls for it. 

• Love 1

THat was so weird and then Scott going on about how serena would have more sense at first I thought he was thinking Lulu and maxie were twits lol.

Loved mommy Ava going ape shit on pervy Fluke. If someone gets to kill him I hope it's her. Why can't her and Julian join forces and take him out?

Scottie being Franco's son came to good use- I hope Franco finds out about nasty Carson so we don't have to stomach those flashbacks.

Frisco can't be Levi's son- nasty with the incest. Plus Frisco is awesome and Dingleberry is not.

I didn't have a problem with people being worried about Lulu, when the people worried were her family members. She is connected to a lot of people in Pt Charles, unlike idiotic Maxie.

• Love 1

Two flashbacks before the opening credits?  

I feel as bored as DZ looks.  

Uh, let's see, Tracy looked good in that white jackety thing.  That's all i got.

ETA: i didnt even realize that was a picture of Frisco until i read so here.  I wouldnt be surprised if Ronnie did make Levi into Frisco's son and had Maxie suddenly be Colton or someone's daughter.

Edited by Tiger

Uh, let's see, Tracy looked good in that white jackety thing. That's all i got.

Ha, that's more than I got. I liked seeing the 80's photo of Frisco & Felicia.

I swear I watched the show (still haven't watched yesterday's) but couldn't give details if my life depended on it. My thoughts went from chocolate mousse, to cake & then to crane. My favorite inanimate object however was rock followed closely by dock. Rock made Carly shut-up for a minute.

It's a sad state when I'm having a bigger connection to inanimate objects than the show.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 2

Loved mommy Ava going ape shit on pervy Fluke. If someone gets to kill him I hope it's her. Why can't her and Julian join forces and take him out?

Scottie being Franco's son came to good use- I hope Franco finds out about nasty Carson so we don't have to stomach those flashbacks.

Frisco can't be Levi's son- nasty with the incest. Plus Frisco is awesome and Dingleberry is not.

I didn't have a problem with people being worried about Lulu, when the people worried were her family members. She is connected to a lot of people in Pt Charles, unlike idiotic Maxie.

Maxie's connected to a lot of people, it's just they're not really on today.

THat was so weird and then Scott going on about how serena would have more sense at first I thought he was thinking Lulu and maxie were twits lol.

I'm sure he does think that.

Edited by ulkis

With the haphazard way this show is being written, wouldn't surprise me if Ron decides Levi is the son of Jerry Jacks, or Franco or even Bill Eckert (although not necessarily grown-up Sly.) Could be he's out to prove he's a badass/awesome con-man. He comes off as a Jerry Jacks wanna-be, and not realizing he is utterly lacking in the Jerry/SR-type charm or ability to plan something well. 

Eh, I thought Lucy's little freak-out about Serena was fine.  It was a little dramatic, but that's Lucy and I think most parents would imagine how'd they feel if it was their kid.  Also, she's probably regretting the current state of their relationship (remember she told Felicia that Serena blasted her for what she did with Kevin and Scotty and they haven't talked since), adding some fuel to the fire.

Sonny screwed his son's girlfriend in A CRYPT.  Nothing is off-limits.

To be fair Sonny was doing Morgan "a favor" there, I don't think sleeping with Lulu is a favor to anyone.....wait she'd be pregnant, nope scratch that yes Sonny sleep with Lulu and do the audiance a favor.

Oh lordy, if Scotty ends up dumping Bobbie and picking Lucy because Bobbie lied to Franco, I will punch this show in the face.

Seriously in what world would freakin' Scotty have two women fighting over him and he can't even manage to put to words together? Why exactly would Lucy want HIM over Kevin? Why does Scotty get to hold all the cards? Stupid Ron!

Ava just grates on me so badly why didn't she end up poisoned. Her personality is so all over the place she goes from meally mouthed to bad ass in like .05 seconds. She is so woe's me about killing Michael to protect Kiki but then is all scorched earth about killing Fluke to protect Kiki. That is such a head scratcher b/c it seems to me Fluke is someone to be feared more than Michael. And don't get me started on how gross and evil Fluke is for what he did to Kiki but what Brad did to Felix is foreplay and for laughs?????? ugh...my head hurts where is that vodka.

• Love 1

If you took a drink every time the names "Maxie and Lulu" were said today, you'd be dead of alcohol poisoning. Too much. But I feel like I'm out here on an island, I think I'm the only one who liked the show. Today and yesterday, ugh even with as many distasteful people that were on today. But Ava in fierce mama bear mode wanting to castrate Fluke is enough to satisfy me. And finally, Franco catches on, which will have him turning to Ava to turn on Sonny - bonus for me. Maura rocks the damn house, period.

I also enjoyed Tracy and Ned/Olivia, there were some choice insults there. I hate how two faced Olivia is about Sonny's mob ties. She literally just said that it was too violent for her to be around, yet she's all "I want a piece of that action". Shut up, Bensonhurst.

RIP, chocolate mousse. I am going to go out and get some for me, that's how bad I wanted it.

Scribner's fall was such UCG, it tickled me in many places. Don't die, Scribner. Your bad acting is too good.

• Love 3

Scribner's fall was such UCG, it tickled me in many places. Don't die, Scribner. Your bad acting is too good.

His fall was so OTT, I loved it. I wonder if the actor realized earlier on that this show is a complete joke and is playing accordingly. 

Is it me, or does the current writing team have some really clunky dialogue. A lot of the monologue sounds like they are writing the script from wikipedia pages. I really hate it when the writing acknowledges that the characters aren't acting in character and uses that to hand wave it. 

• Love 1

I am not sure what I want to stop more, the bad writing, the awful characterization, the poor plotting and acting and set ups, the stupid assness of everyone and everything, so I'll just say I want it all to stop. To me no one is making lemonade from the shit lemons Ron has given them, it's just awful, everywhere I look, everywhere I turn, awfulness.

• Love 2

I am frankly amazed Serena still talked to Scott even before this. I remember she was supposed to be off in Paris or wherever, in school, back in the days when he was scamming the PC municipal government out of its money, leaving videotapes confessing to the crime and then fleeing the States. And then coming back and becoming DA again. And again.

Edited by jsbt

If you took a drink every time the names "Maxie and Lulu" were said today, you'd be dead of alcohol poisoning. Too much. But I feel like I'm out here on an island, I think I'm the only one who liked the show. Today and yesterday, ugh even with as many distasteful people that were on today..

I loved the show today.

• Love 1

And have Lucy and Serena talked through how Lucy had delusions about vampires, which led to what sounded like years of estrangement from her family?

Yeah I think Lucy mentioned it.

Oh, and I must say that hearing Franco call Scott "Dad" just...it's so wrong it seems as if it should be illegal.

Franco: Hi Dad!

Scotty: Officer, place this man under arrest.

Yeah I think Lucy mentioned it.

Oh, really?  Last year after she got back with Kevin or more recently?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

I am frankly amazed Serena still talked to Scott even before this. I remember she was supposed to be off in Paris or wherever, in school, back in the days when he was scamming the PC municipal government out of its money, leaving videotapes confessing to the crime and then fleeing the States. And then coming back and becoming DA again. And again.

Are you talking about when he left the video to Luke confessing to the crimes.He actually took serena on the run with him.Also when Logan was murdered Scott wasn't in town because he was off with serena on a cruise.I remember that because I was like geeze you could have at least asked Logan to come along lol.