Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Whoever it was, it's dumb that Elizabeth can't watch her own kids when they are in the house.

Yeah, I can't quite imagine the conversation where she asks her (former MIL or Grandmother) to comer over to help with the kids in the morning b/c she's planning to have (GROSS) sex with the murderhobo who kidnapped her youngest child

• Love 6

I thought the boys were with Audrey (Grams) and not Laura?  Regardless, Lucky's ass can stay far away from this show, because I am NOT in the mood for another round of LnL2.  Here's hoping the SID folks are correct and Friz will end like most couples.

Every time Elizabeth smiles in her scenes with Franco, she looks like a 20 something and he still looks like some old dirty coot.

3 hours ago, Perkie said:

I hate Sonny with the heat of a thousand suns and I'm not a fan of MBs but every now and again he does something that I appreciate and enjoy and the look on Sonny's face when Nelle showed up and Carly sent her up to the bedroom was priceless.  Well done MB!

Right! That was MB's best acting in awhile. He can still turn it on sometimes. 

2 hours ago, ulkis said:

Why did Michael look like he was wearing pink lip gloss? Also, I am not unopposed to trying out Michael/Hayden.

For a minute there I literally forgot Michael was on today lol.

This episode had some semi-enjoyable moments. And some rage inducing ones. 

Again, I truly despise the way LW plays Carly as all smiley and giggly and giddy. When she was briefly being bitchy about/towards Hayden I liked her, but then she went right back to smiley Carly and I was filled with rage.

I am super annoyed at the show trying to paint Brad in a bad light with this shit with Finn. Finn is a drug addicted asshole who's refusing to give Brad his due so like I honestly do not get where this is going. 

I don't even hate Hayden but damn at them making this hospital story all about her. The fact that she got Michael on the board is honestly offensive.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

I'm all for Lucas being free of Brad but this thing with Finn is very stupid. I don't even understand how Brad is blackmailing him. Doesn't Monica know he was using fake heroin for years in order to manage his case of ebola zika swine flu? It's not surprising that he's now addicted to the stuff, I figure she'd just tell him to go visit Lulu so she can help him detox and recover in two days like she did with Patrick.

• Love 4

Today was a lot of UCG. Finn's face when Carly greeted him at GH (he looked like he was trying to remember her name), Finn popping pills like there's no tomorrow, Curtis and Jason on stakeout, Sam suddenly being against going to the safe house, etc.

I don't know why Cary and Sonny were so sneering about Michael being on the GH board. 

Tomorrow: Maxie and bangs are not a good look.

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm sure they're sneering at it being a Quartermaine-adjacent activity.

Sonny and Carly should be thanking their lucky stars Micheal even talks to them at all after what they did to him. Why begrudge him the only Quartermaine family he has left?

Edit: Is it because they are afraid that Monica and/or Tracy might talk to Michael about AJ and that horror of horrors, he really wasn't all bad?

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

They totally were, hence Sonny's "I'm sure Monica and Tracy must be thrilled" comment.  Sonny talks tough but he's so threatened by any of his kids having relationships with anyone he doesn't approve of (which is fucking rich).

I know everyone is grossed out by Liz and Franco, but equally gross to me was Sonny and Sam reminiscing about when they were screwing around.  Yeah, such great memories there.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Why haven't DNAJ and the other two officially moved into Audrey's house?

Cam should be freaking 13 years old, and he should be hangin' at his friends' houses, no longer wanting to go home to Dysfunction Junction.

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

They totally were, hence Sonny's "I'm sure Monica and Tracy must be thrilled" comment.  Sonny talks tough but he's so threatened by any of his kids having relationships with anyone he doesn't approve of (which is fucking rich).

Ditto Carly's bitchy comment to Olivia F. last week about the Q's penchant for blackmail, which is pretty rich coming from a mob moll like Carly.

• Love 4

I've led a sheltered life.  Has anyone here done the walk of shame and forgotten their bra?  Wouldn't you be sober enough in the morning to look for it?

Did Nelly remember to take the price tag off?  Is there a worse "investigator" than Felicia, who can't even put a bag back in the correct place?

Why couldn't they cast someone as Nelle who has more sex appeal than the Duggar girls?

And way to go, Bobbie, for stopping an elevator in a hospital, to chat with Felicia, when they could talk anywhere.

Edited by ciarra
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Ditto Carly's bitchy comment to Olivia F. last week about the Q's penchant for blackmail, which is pretty rich coming from a mob moll like Carly.

Oh, that's rich coming from Carly, considering she and Sonny essentially blackmailed AJ into giving up the rights to HIS son

• Love 2
8 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

If I were Hayden I would hold a huge hospital gala - making sure to invite every rich person in the state - then guilt all of them into writing fat checks. 

Cue Lucy Coe and the Nurse's Ball! Unfortunately, the recent balls apparently included only GH's own, without rich persons and their fat checkbooks. The bad publicity about murders in the hospital must have taken some patronage out too.

2 hours ago, ciarra said:

I've led a sheltered life.  Has anyone here done the walk of shame and forgotten their bra?  Wouldn't you be sober enough in the morning to look for it?

French bras cost several hundred dollars? Who knew? And does Nelle even NEED a bra? She's so flat-chested.          

• Love 1
12 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

It was just so weird coming from someone who regularly donates a boatload of cash to GH in order to whitewash his criminal activities and boost his reputation.

10 hours ago, ciarra said:

Did Nelly remember to take the price tag off? 

I thought all of that was to show Nelle had bought fancy, expensive lingerie. Though we've never gotten any indication that she was going to try to fake-seduce Sonny again.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Did Nelly remember to take the price tag off? 

I don't think she's supposed to.  I think whoever (Carly?) will find it and question Sonny about this purchase and he'll be all "wuhhhh?"  And somehow that will make Carly suspicious that he's bying bras for someone other than her.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Perkie said:

I don't think she's supposed to.  I think whoever (Carly?) will find it and question Sonny about this purchase and he'll be all "wuhhhh?"  And somehow that will make Carly suspicious that he's bying bras for someone other than her.  

Carly should see through this ruse immediately.  She knows Sonny buys his women dresses, not underwear.

• Love 15

remember to take the price tag off? 

Oh, I thought she was just going to leave it in Sonny's bed.  And Carly was supposed to recognize that it's an expensive bra -- one Nelly wouldn't be able to afford.  Are they going to explain that he bought it online or sent Max to get it, since Sonny is under house arrest?  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Why can't stupid Nelly just play Carly the stupid recording that she stupidly keeps pulling out? She's so stupid. 

Seriously, if she wants to make Carly suffer, get on with it.

• Love 5

Why are Rebecca Budig - who's been working at the hospital for about ten seconds - and Michael - who's been on the board for five seconds - the ones making these decisions about layoffs and the fate of the hospital?  Shouldn't this be Tracy, Monica, or even Laura in her capacity as a board member?

But on the other hand...shut up, Liz and Felix.

• Love 8

"Are you going to fire me, your own sister?" I'm not sure why Hayden should be loyal to Liz. Nothing's really changed between them since finding out they share a father. If they want me to buy into a sisterly bond with these two, then pull Liz out of Franco's ass long enough for her to get close with Hayden.

Nelle doesn't have any disposable income to help the less fortunate. Right, because all her extra dollars are spent on flowers she doesn't keep and lingerie she doesn't wear. She is wholly unlikable.

Alexis told Lulu the same things about Charlotte and Valentin that everyone else has told Lulu for the past month. For fuck's sake please advance this storyline.

Who is responsible for the monstrosity on Maxie's head? She looks horrible. 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, coffee drinker said:

Kirsten Storm's hair is not good.

I actually don't mind her bangs, would be better if they weren't died a weird colour and slicked onto her face.

LOL the nurse's all worried about being fired and then they out of the blue remembered they have a union rep.  Didn't they know they were in a union?

• Love 2

It is completely ridiculous Michael is in the GH storyline.  It was ridiculous he got ELQ and this is doubly so.  Tracy and Monica? Yes. Absolutely. Laura, even? Sure. I'm less bothered by Hayden because at least she has a background in finance, has qualifications and didn't just get a plum position straight out of high school.

Not Michael. Although hearing Carly whine about him working too hard was a good chuckle. 

And it was kind of a treat to see the Bitch Liz that never shows up around Franco.  Even though she was giving TMI to Felix and bragging about how amazing Franco is.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Blackie said:

I actually don't mind her bangs, would be better if they weren't died a weird colour and slicked onto her face.

I don't think it's a coincidence she got a cut that covers a part of her face after she had a style where half her face was covered. It seems like if she doesn't have an outbreak now they are guarding against any possible ones.

28 minutes ago, Linny said:

"Are you going to fire me, your own sister?" I'm not sure why Hayden should be loyal to Liz. Nothing's really changed between them since finding out they share a father. If they want me to buy into a sisterly bond with these two, then pull Liz out of Franco's ass long enough for her to get close with Hayden.

And it seemed like Rebecca Budig was genuinely trying to ask how Liz was, Liz was the one who immediately switched into bitch mode.

She is so insufferable to me right now, it's quite the bummer.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I don't think it's a coincidence she got a cut that covers a part of her face after she had a style where half her face was covered. It seems like if she doesn't have an outbreak now they are guarding against any possible ones

Actually that's why I wear bangs, I am following Goldie Hawn's "hair covering your face to hide wrinkles" style ;)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, coffee drinker said:

Kirsten Storm's hair is not good.  

Yeeeah. I didn't think anything of it in the previews, but dying the bangs themselves a darker color was an odd choice. The make-up is an odd choice. I feel like hair and make-up are making things worse. At this point I think a zit or two would be less distracting then the weird foundation techniques they are using on her.

And while we're on hair and make-up, Nelle needs to cut a chunk of her hair off, or give it a style or something. I always feels like her head is about to be pulled down by her hair. Amy's bob bugs me too.

I'll just be over here in the petty and cranky corner.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, ulkis said:

And while we're on hair and make-up, Nelle needs to cut a chunk of her hair off, or give it a style or something.

Her hair reminds me of something from a 1970's era movie-of-the-week.  

• Love 6

If the hospital is laying off people they should start with Liez for being unstable and Freako for being a rapist serial killer. Also, I like how Hayden genuinely asks how Liez is doing and nurse ratchet immediately turns into a stank bitch. Also, I like how Liez tries to play the sister card with Hayden even though the two of them have no relationship at all. 

Nurse Amy needs to be punched in the face repeatedly. 

While I understand the nurses don't want to lose their jobs, it would be nice if they could also acknowledge that Hayden isn't an evildoer and is only tying to do her job and keep the hospital open. 

If the hospital has to layoff people in order to survive what exactly is the nurses union going to do? Tell Hayden she can't fire any nurses and then watch as the hospital is forced to close and all of them lose their jobs? Considering how high the crime rate is in Port Charles, there should be other hospitals in the area who are in need of staff.

How many more people need to tell Lulu she needs to start acting right before she starts acting right?

I thought it was mentioned last week or so that Alexis and Diane don't practice family law? 

I like how Nelly whines about how hard her childhood was because she grew up poor but then wastes money on expensive bras that she doesn't even wear.

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

How many more people need to tell Lulu she needs to start acting right before she starts acting right?

I'll reserve my Lulu-isn't-acting-right thoughts until I see what she does tomorrow. Lulu hasn't gone about this custody battle in the best way but at this point I don't blame her because all I see is Valentin and Nina instigating everything and provoking her. (Like last week when Valentin told Lulu he only agreed to meet her at The Floating Rib so she wouldn't come to Wyndemere and traumatize Charlotte again. Was that necessary?). Today Nina said it again, that Charlotte was traumatized. Whose fault is that? Lulu could have chose a better time and place to tell Charlotte the truth about her parentage, absolutely. But Valentin could and should have started to prepare Charlotte for the conversation the minute he let her start spending unsupervised time with Lulu. Both of them have behaved badly and done more damage to Charlotte than need be.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

I like how Nelly whines about how hard her childhood was because she grew up poor but then wastes money on expensive bras that she doesn't even wear.

It's part of her cover. The whining, because I do believe she grew up the way she said she did.

And now Michael and Nelle are talking about nurtering people . . . sink in, sweet somnolence.

Julian probably can't motivate his guys cause they know he's afraid of his sister.

I wish it was Monica or Tracy or Laura doing the firing. I get Hayden's point, but her being so new to the hospital makes it irritating.

• Love 2

Lulu will keep not listening to people because otherwise there'd be no story. To a certain extent I don't think it's contrived. It's like Lulu to be impulsive and tunnel-visioned. Where I call bullshit is the part where Charlotte is completely cool with Nina. There should be some bonding trouble there as well.

• Love 7

On one hand, if Rebecca Budig wants to start laying people off, she might want to start with her boyfriend.  Since he's such a hotshot in his field or whatever, I'm sure Dr. Michael Easton is making a big salary.  Plus, last hired, first fired.

On the other hand, shut up, Felix, gawd.  You are the soul of nothing but irritation.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ulkis said:

Where I call bullshit is the part where Charlotte is completely cool with Nina. There should be some bonding trouble there as well.

It's to juxtapose with Charlotte outwardly disliking Lulu *rolls eyes*

16 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

(Like last week when Valentin told Lulu he only agreed to meet her at The Floating Rib so she wouldn't come to Wyndemere and traumatize Charlotte again. Was that necessary?).

I think it was. Lulu has consistently shoved herself in Charlotte's face with no consideration for Charlotte. It's been all about Lulu wanting to be known as Charlotte's mother.

13 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I do believe she grew up the way she said she did.

So do I, but SHUT UP about it. She acts like she's the only one who's ever had challenges growing up. And the whining always comes across to me as passive-aggressive. 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, ulkis said:

And now Michael and Nelle are talking about nurtering people . . . sink in, sweet somnolence.

I thought this said 'neutering people' and I was like well damn!

26 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Also, I really hope that backstage whatever is going on with KSt is not being ignored. Because clearly something is.

Every time she's been on screen for the past couple weeks all I can think is that I really hope someone on set is trying to help her and that everyone isn't just ignoring the obvious.

Liz is motherfucking heinous. I truly can't stand her or the way BH is acting her at all anymore. Like I'm at @LeftPhalange levels of Liz hate at this point. I need a break from her.

• Love 7

I don't want to get my hopes up, but it did seem like they were setting up a story for Lucas and Brad today. I think a conflict over Brad's proclivity for blackmail and trouble would be good for them.

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

...if Rebecca Budig wants to start laying people off, she might want to start with her boyfriend.  Since he's such a hotshot in his field or whatever, I'm sure Dr. Michael Easton is making a big salary.  Plus, last hired, first fired.

On the other hand, shut up, Felix, gawd.  You are the soul of nothing but irritation.

Hatechel and the hospital need to get a patent on the cure for whatever disease she and Finn had, and let the world rush to GH's doorstep to get the cure and make the hospital in the black again. I don't know how they are going to get rid of Brad's claims on the profits (which husband Lucas finds crass). Maybe Brad will be smited with a thunderbolt, leaving Lucas free to love again or to revert quietly to heterosexuality as a plot point. I've had a suspicion they might be bringing Brad and Lucas back to retcon or quietly drop their whole story, since we so rarely see or hear of them.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd