Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I miss the actress more than I thought I would but I'm also kinda glad she's not dealing with any of these shite stories

Yup. And I doubt she could have done anything to elevate it. RoHo can't elevate any of his crap. DZ didn't elevate Dante being a cheating bastard. Even Fin got dragged down by Justice for Duke eventually. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

That's because he wasn't engaged at all.

I dunno. But I don't think there's really anyway to elevate "how long did you expect me to wait? It's been three weeks!"

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I dunno. But I don't think there's really anyway to elevate "how long did you expect me to wait? It's been three weeks!"

Well, yeah. Part of the problem was the writing in some scenes. But I also don't think there was ever a scene where Dante looked genuinely sorry or sad or devastated and that's on the actor. 

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

I'm pissed that the rapist is the reasonable one in this story. Liz looked pretty though. Franco continues to look like he needs to be dipped in disinfectant and shaved.

Really hoping Michael and Carly don't invite Nelle to Sonny's for Christmas.

• Love 5

What's up with Nelle's music box of memories? Was she just reminiscing on her childhood, or were they implying that she's had a child? I hope it was the former, because this show is completely oversaturated with baby storylines.

I liked that Jason was conflicted about keeping a secret from Carly. BM and LW have a natural chemistry, and I buy them as friends. LOL at Carly insisting to Michael that she's not getting back with Sonny, even though it's obvious she wants to. 

So Roxy is a wonder lizard and will save Hayden. Pretty sure that makes her more of a hero than Franco could ever hope to be.

• Love 9

Nelle has inherited the Strooker Abode. 

It's annoying how all of a sudden Finn is fine because it's Hayden's turn now.

Franco chatting up with his girlfriend while playing loud music to cover up the screams of the man he has in a cage in his apartment is psychotic, no matter who the person in the cage is.

• Love 13

FV will do whatever it takes to justify keeping RoHo employed and if that means trashing a GH vet, so be it.

And yet, to me, he's trashing RoHo/Franco.  Not that it would take much to trash Franco, but having him hold a man locked up in a cage does not make him look like a good guy, even if that man is a rapist.  To me, all of this makes Franco look terrible and I don't know the message they want me to take from it all.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Linny said:

So Roxy is a wonder lizard and will save Hayden. 

It is amazing that the only "lab assistant" Finn will need is a lizard.  When Finn first came to Port Charles to treat Tracy he had a great relationship with Brad, who helped him by running tests on Tracy behind the evil white haired doctor's back.  Finn could have brought in Brad as his assistant. Brad would have brought on some great snark and he could have gotten Lucas involved as Finn became sicker.  Lucas and Brad would have had a storyline!   

Edited by movingtargetgal
  • Love 10
47 minutes ago, Linny said:

What's up with Nelle's music box of memories? Was she just reminiscing on her childhood, or were they implying that she's had a child? I hope it was the former, because this show is completely oversaturated with baby storylines.

I was thinking that rattle that was focused on so long was hers, and therefore, I am also fearing that rattle will be the clue that will connect her to some other family already on the canvas. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, rur said:

the clue that will connect her to some other family already on the canvas

Of course she's connected to some other family already on the canvas. For writers who've complained that it's hard to write History!, they sure aren't shy about connecting newbies to established characters.

• Love 2

LMAO they didn't even show the toys for tots gala on screen. This show is so cheap and raggedy. 

When Nelly is finally exposed in 2018 I hope Carly sets her apartment on fire and dramatically throws her memories box into a body of water.

Liez and Freako are nasty. Liez looks gross just standing near him.

The Hayden/Tracy scenes were nice. That's the only positive thing I can say.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, rur said:

I was thinking that rattle that was focused on so long was hers, and therefore, I am also fearing that rattle will be the clue that will connect her to some other family already on the canvas. 

Which makes me wonder once again, is Carly Nelle's mother? Only the difference here, unlike what happened with Carly/Bobbie, is that Nelle somehow doesn't know that Carly is her mom. Whatever revenge Nelle has planned for Carly is related to something else? Anyway, if Nelle has to be Carly's child then I want her as AJ's child too! What fun to see Nelle sparring with her Aunt Tracy!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If Nelle is Carly and AJ's, that makes Michael her full brother; if she's Carly's and someone else's, Michael is her half-brother. No, thanks.

She and Michael haven't done anything, it's not too late! :)

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If Nelle is Carly and AJ's, that makes Michael her full brother; if she's Carly's and someone else's, Michael is her half-brother. No, thanks.

I could take it or leave it myself to be brutally honest. I just can't think of what other family she could be tied to, especially since they've steadfastly thrown her into Carly's orbit.

4 hours ago, tveyeonyou said:

I want an Orphan Black/General Hospital crossover. Is that too much to ask?

I want a hot sex scene with Tatiana Maslany and Dom Z., but it would be wasted on GH, I would rather see it on a big screen

3 hours ago, magnolia11 said:

It hurts my heart to picture poor, awesome Tatiana Maslany forced to be on this shit show

When I first read this at the top of the page, I almost had a heart attack that she was going to be on this show so I frantically scrolled back and then came to my senses that she would never come on this shit show.

• Love 2

I thought Liz looked pathetic during the Jakeson lie, but damn she hit the bottom of the barrel on pathetic with Franco today. It's so grody watching BH act like a lovesick teen with Franco. Like on so many levels. RoHo looks like an unwashed, 50 year old, homeless man. When Liz said Franco was already a hero I think I finally, truly lost my mind. If there are any Liz fans still watching I commend them. That's commitment!

I am appalled that JE is still being regulated to 'prop Rebecca Budig and Michael Easton' duty. I watched the Tracy/Hayden scenes, but I ffwd everything else having to do with Finn and Finn/Hayden. Soooooooo boring. Actually wait, I did watch the scene where Finn realizes that his lizard could cure him/Hayden. And I was literally lmao. Beautiful UCG there.

First of all, please no more 'Nelle in her bra and underwear' scenes. I'm begging! Also, can they just tell us what the fuck Nelle is here for already? It's time. Thirdly, Michael and Nelle are boring as fuck, so if this is to continue I hope she really is Carly's daughter because the incest angle at least makes it less boring. This show makes me such a bad person!

I'm pissed we didn't get any follow-up on Dillon/Valerie. There are so few things on this show that I actually enjoy, would it kill them to give me some fucking crumbs once in awhile?!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 12

Just jumping to the end (haven't watched all of the last 2 eps) but ulkis you had me on the floor with the reference to Manos...Hands of Fate!  I am one of the few who will admit I saw it and loved it!  One of those 'so bad it's good' movies.  Hell I watch Johnny Sokko and His Flying Robot every weekend...half hour series made in Japan...think Godzilla quality.  The dubbing is bad, acting hilariously bad, but way cool monsters and costumes and many toy tanks, ships and balsa wood houses were sacrificed...;-)  It was made in the '70's and they have some really nice '60's Chevys.  Mr. Songbird just shakes his head but I love movies/TV good and bad......

On topic....how can Liz even be attracted to Franco?

Be back later.....snow is messing with my computer (we have satellite feed).....

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I thought Liz looked pathetic during the Jakeson lie, but damn she hit the bottom of the barrel on pathetic with Franco today. It's so grody watching BH act like a lovesick teen with Franco. Like on so many levels. RoHo looks like an unwashed, 50 year old, homeless man. When Liz said Franco was already a hero I think I finally, truly lost my mind. If there are any Liz fans still watching I commend them. That's commitment!

Liez is so...I don't even...calling her pathetic would be a compliment. Condoms and bleach aren't enough to protect her from the diseases she gets every time she lets that filthy thing touch her. I swear if they have her get pregnant they might as well just have her die during childbirth because she will never recover.

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, Syndicate said:

I could take it or leave it myself to be brutally honest. I just can't think of what other family she could be tied to, especially since they've steadfastly thrown her into Carly's orbit.

I know the truth. In 2013 Lulu was kidnapped and frozen...three years later a fully hatched twentysomething woman arrives on the scene with a secret...

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

I still think that Nelle is Jerry Jacks's daughter.

I suppose this could work too! Assuming that his brother Jasper Jacks doesn't know anything about Nelle being his niece, or does he?

3 minutes ago, Perkie said:

How would Tom Baker, recently released prisoner know what Franco did to Sam?  Stupid writers

In Tom's first scenes with Franco, he mentioned how Franco was the talk of the prison due to how he was able to get away with his crimes using the tumor defense.  They must have had access to newspapers or Google Spyder-Finder or some other form of news.

• Love 3

In Tom's first scenes with Franco, he mentioned how Franco was the talk of the prison due to how he was able to get away with his crimes using the tumor defense.

But what he did to Sam, would that have been common knowledge that one finds on spyder finder?  That seems like personal stuff that only the characters related to/in story with Sam would know.  

• Love 1
5 hours ago, TheMediaHo said:

Regarding Kiki's financial status, hasn't daddy Dr. Silas's estate been settled -- and wouldn't she be his sole heir? I know, logic, but still, unless Dr. Silas had a drug habit and pet dragon to support, I would imagine his estate to be pretty hefty.

And it's days like yesterday that make me really miss JMB.

Very, very much!! 

• Love 1

They can still stop it, darn it.

The biggest problem is that thanks to his three families, Michael is related to 98% of the town.  I had to think hard to try and find someone that he's not related to that he could date and all I got was Emma and Anna!

• Love 1

So Is Ava's part in switching Morgan's meds "gone with the wind" except for Scott knowing? Since for all intents and purposes he is mostly off the canvas, supposedly canoodling with Lucy, does that mean that Ava got away with it, including all retribution from CarSon?

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Perkie said:

But what he did to Sam, would that have been common knowledge that one finds on spyder finder?  That seems like personal stuff that only the characters related to/in story with Sam would know.  

Yes, good point, that's true.  I guess we're just supposed to chalk it up to one of those things like how every new person who comes to town like Britt or Hayden just somehow knows the entire story of Liz's romantic past/baby fathers, etc.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Why did Tracy call herself Hatechel's "mother" several times? Was Hatechel so ill that she was hallucinating  that Tracy was her mother?

Yes.  She thought Finn was her father and tracy her mother.  It was all done so that she can confess that she loves Finn.  

I guess we're just supposed to chalk it up to one of those things like how every new person who comes to town like Britt or Hayden just somehow knows the entire story of Liz's romantic past/baby fathers

I remember one time when Ava and Julian were discussing CarSon's many marriages, and I was all, "how do you even know that, you weren't here when it happened".  Intelligently, I know the writers do that to let new viewers in on some information, but i've always hated it.    Just like the, "i'm standing mere inches from you but totally didn't hear you" or the "i'm standing 20 feet from you yet overheard everything".

• Love 2

"I'm not going to tell Carly [about sleeping with Nelle]. I'm not going to ease my conscience at her expense." You sure do love playing the martyr and victim, don't you, Sonny? Tell Carly, Jason. Tell her!

When did Nelle find that rather nice apartment? Is Carly paying her that much? Nelle and Michael are as boring as Jar of Mayo and Lauren.

I am FFing the Franco/Tom stuff. It's gross even at triple speed.

• Love 5

Good lord. I lost about a week and a half off my old DVR cable box. Rather than try and catch up by On Demand, I decided to just start fresh as of yesterday. Horrifying decision. This Franco shit is ABYSMAL. No wonder I had stopped watching.

And on a less horrifying but almost equally embarrassingly cringeworthy scale, that entire Nina "sexed up" conversation with Dillon? NO, JUST NO.

What in the hell has happened?

I doubt anything happened in the time that I missed that I would have liked, but I'm counting on ulkis to tell me otherwise if I'm wrong.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

I doubt anything happened in the time that I missed that I would have liked, but I'm counting on ulkis to tell me otherwise if I'm wrong.

umm . . . did the Julian/Ava conversation take place yesterday? If not yesterday I think there was on that took place on Friday or Thursday. She got in a couple of good lines about how he was nuts for letting Alexis take care of him.

55 minutes ago, Perkie said:

The biggest problem is that thanks to his three families, Michael is related to 98% of the town.  I had to think hard to try and find someone that he's not related to that he could date and all I got was Emma and Anna!

There's Maxie too.

50 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

So Is Ava's part in switching Morgan's meds "gone with the wind" except for Scott knowing? Since for all intents and purposes he is mostly off the canvas, supposedly canoodling with Lucy, does that mean that Ava got away with it, including all retribution from CarSon?

I sure as hell hope so.

4 minutes ago, ulkis said:

umm . . . did the Julian/Ava conversation take place yesterday? If not yesterday I think there was on that took place on Friday or Thursday. She got in a couple of good lines about how he was nuts for letting Alexis take care of him.

Thanks. It wasn't yesterday, because that's what I just watched. I'll go back and catch up on Ava (although I simply can't stand the writing for her. I wish Maura would get a job elsewhere, but she loves it there so I'm fucked) and Tracy/Hayden from today. Definitely not much else (I'm even off Killon now, but could be persuaded to change my mind). Like seriously, what else is there that's actually watchable?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Perkie said:

It was in the newspaper, I believe thanks to Heather & Todd.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Perkie said:

Sam!  (I'll refrain from mentioning Nina or Ava.)

• Love 3

So Is Ava's part in switching Morgan's meds "gone with the wind" except for Scott knowing? Since for all intents and purposes he is mostly off the canvas, supposedly canoodling with Lucy, does that mean that Ava got away with it, including all retribution from CarSon?

I sure as hell hope so.

I hope Carly finds out and decides to finally ruin Kiki's life for all the shit she pulled with Michael and Morgan under the pretense of getting back at Ava. She had messed with people that have done far less to her. Does it make it her a hypocrite. Absolutely, but to me Ava and Carly are about the same. Sorry @LeftPhalange and @tvgoddess.

Then I want the original social climbing bitch Monica, to show up with the recording of Sonny killing AJ, promising to play at least by the time Avery turns 17, when not only Sonny talking custody of her becomes a moot point, but to reveal how shitty her entire parental units are. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 2

Is Nelly so poor that she only has one set of underwear?

I still think Nell works better as Miranda/Jax offspring if they eventually want to foist her off on Michael.  But the way she's going with the "let's be friends" I think she knows that Mikey is her bro.

Edited by ciarra
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I thought Liz looked pathetic during the Jakeson lie, but damn she hit the bottom of the barrel on pathetic with Franco today. It's so grody watching BH act like a lovesick teen with Franco. Like on so many levels. RoHo looks like an unwashed, 50 year old, homeless man. When Liz said Franco was already a hero I think I finally, truly lost my mind.

Thanks for the warning! Now I know not to watch the rest - I could not deal with that. I saw Liz being sweet to him (shudder), inviting him to spend Christmas with her and her kids. That alone disgusted me, esp. knowing they were just steps away from what used to be her studio - where she went to paint/feel better after Lucky "died" in the fire, where she and Jason decorated a Christmas tree back when they were friends with feelings, where she and Lucky conceived Jake. Now, her sociopath boyfriend/Jake's former kidnapper gets to lie to her face and use her old safe space to torture her rapist? SO. MUCH. NO!!!!  

My only other thought about the episode was, "Oh, Nelle got Sabrina and Felix's old apartment set, but it looks much nicer now."

• Love 4