Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

No one believes Morgan is going to die for real or be seriously injured for a significant amount of time so this whole thing is just stupid, boring, and uneventful. If TIIC wanted to do a big Event That Changes Everything they should've had Sonny, Ava, and Julian permanently die. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Why does it involve Lauren? Nelle should be going after Carly if she's going to go after someone.

The comment was made to herself after Kiki left. She seems to feel bad for Morgan and secretly dislikes Kiki for hurting him. I thought for a second Kiki was going to take her up on her offer to confide in her, and then somehow Nelle would use whatever she was told to gain favor with Carly or Michael. 

Sonny asking Carly what she likes best about being married to him?  All of the vomit.  All of it.  

I'm going to need to print out a picture of Molly's hair to bring to my colorist.  That was pretty much the highlight of the episode, other than JE's being generally awesome.  

• Love 9
32 minutes ago, Linny said:

If I had to endure a Sonny/Carly sex scene in order to make Morgan disappear, then so be it. But Sonny was gross asking Carly what she liked about their relationship. I'm sure that five minute roll across the sheets really does it for her, Sonny.

I guess he forgot about this conversation:

CARLY: You’re arrogant. You’re ruthless. You’re vindictive. You’re violent. And when you get angry, you can be really cruel.
SONNY: [chuckles, like “yeah, I’m terrible, LOL”]
CARLY: But you’re also loyal. Courageous. An incredible father. You’re the most charming man I have ever met.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

I'm good with Tracy fighting for the hospital but a little torn, half glad/sad she isn't obsessing over ELQ. I'd rather see her start her own business, honestly. Kinda wondering if JE is sticking around, if this businessman trying to buy the hospital is going to be Tracy's new man, if they bother to give her one.

So, are we not going to see Paul again, was that it? Did Burgi quit? If so, good for him, if not , boooo, stupid show. I miss him already.

Edited by IWantCandy71

The cops don't come in 2 minutes over a stolen car for anyone, Julian. Yeesh. Well at least he fired that minion, I was thinking it made no sense he didn't fire the guy already.

Speaking of the minion, did he light his face on fire when he lit up his cigarette? He looked like got roasted.

I think Nelle's snarkiness was just about Morgan's pain. meh. Maybe she herself got cheated on and that's why she emphasizes with Morgan.

"Who the hell is the idiot who stole my car?" and then they cut to the crash site. Mean, heh.

Wait, did they mention why the hell Carly was back at the Metro Court? Just went home for a quick screw and then go back to work at 11 at night? What? And Sonny got dressed in a suit? 

Sonny: I don't want to go to bed alone.

And then Jason comes in, heh. 

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

If Nelle wants to flex her scheming bitch muscles by destroying Kiki for practice before moving on to Carly, have at it.  I just want Nelle to do SOMETHING.

At least tell us her agenda!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Wait, did they mention why the hell Carly was back at the Metro Court? Just went home for a quick screw and then go back to work at 11 at night? What? And Sonny got dressed in a suit? 

Yeah, when they were (still in bed), she got a text about an emergency at the Metro Court. Sonny talking about "faith" in the Metro Court restaurant, them going home and everything that followed was a clear set up for things to become a mess and their marriage to be on the rocks once they both hear about Morgan stealing Julian's car, the explosion, and whether Morgan is dead or alive. 

I thought for sure Jason was going to call or show up just before or while they were in bed. 

Also, it bugged me that Dante told officers to go in easy while pursuing Morgan because "he's my brother." Not that I'm surprised, knowing how he is toward his criminal father Sonny.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Also, it bugged me that Dante told officers to go in easy while pursuing Morgan because "he's my brother." Not that I'm surprised, knowing how he is toward his criminal father Sonny.

I think he meant, "please try not to run my brother off the road."

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, ulkis said:

"Who the hell is the idiot who stole my car?" and then they cut to the crash site. Mean, heh.

and

37 minutes ago, ulkis said:

If we can't have Awesome Writer, I will accept Awesome Editor.

13 minutes ago, ulkis said:
24 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Or "Please don't shoot my brother. My dad likes to do that himself."

• Love 13

Today was both underwhelming and gross.

If they really wanted to change Port Charles forever then Sonny, Carly, Kristina, Max, Milo and the rest of the Corinthii toadies would have blown up with Morgan, along with Julian, Franco, Nina, Claudette, Nathan, Dr. O and Valerie.

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

and

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

1 hour ago, ulkis said:
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Or "Please don't shoot my brother. My dad likes to do that himself

Edited by Sake614
  • Love 1

Okay I couldn't add anything to the above, so I'll just put it here...these two posts combined are the highlight of my day! Such a boring episode for a Monday! I almost fell asleep halfway through. WTF did Sonny put on a suit when he got out of bed? I mean, who does that? 

WTF did Sonny put on a suit when he got out of bed? I mean, who does that? 

Totally what I was coming here to complain about!!  And Carly was wearing a completely different outfit than she was before she went home.  You'd think she would have just put the same clothes on to go back to the hotel that she had on at first.  

4 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I enjoyed seeing Tracy talk about fighting for the hospital. Also, Molly blasting Julian about trying to kill her mother when he asked about his car. Hated that M& TJ's conversation was all about awful Julian and how he'll  "use it" to hurt Morgan.  Ummm, drunk driving and auto theft are crimes, kiddies.  Clearly they've spent way too much time around Sonny.

I love Tracy and can see why the show will give Jane Elliot a contract/screen time over Leslie Charleston, but since Monica, not only being a long time Q, the widowed wife of the former chief of staff, chief of staff herself, and lets face it, with a lot of anger issues from all the shit dealt to her (first by Sonny, now by Paul Hornsby), I wish they could have her take the lead (hospital bed and all).

• Love 3

I didn't mind Carly's change of clothes. It actually made sense that she'd throw on something comfy instead of putting on the dress and heels again. It was Sonny sitting around on his sofa in a suit that had me scratching my head!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

and

Or "Please don't shoot my brother. My dad likes to do that himself."

Don't worry, Dante, he got to do one of his other favorite things - accidentally get one of his kids with a car bomb meant for his nemesis.  

• Love 3

Why is everyone acting like Morgan is some damn invalid? 

"Morgan can't be drinking!  He's on med-I-caaaayyy-tiooonn!!"  Um, and?  Like that's stopped anyone before?  Have you met his parental units?  Sonny literally drinks all the time.  You wanna pull the "don't drink on bipolar meds" card, then take the alcohol and barware out of Sonny's paws.  Eyeroll.  He has a manageable mental disorder.  He's not in a damn vegetative state.  Chill out, writers. 

So, Nelle is not one of Kiki's many frrrriiieeennnddsss?  Color me shocked.

• Love 9

That death trap, Mercy.

LOL at Finn's contempt for the guy's business card: "Oh, boy. So, what, you're supposed to be impressed by this nonthermographic typeset and this sort of flimsy 10-point card stock?"

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 6

I don't understand that explosion.  Morgan steps out of the car, it explodes and somehow the explosion doesn't blow the car sky high into smithereens but instead has it climb over the embankment and roll down the hill into some pond/water unit.  Somehow Morgan went along for the ride even though he was outside of the car.  Is that right?   That's almost as bad as the basement of a house exploding and leaving the house above it intact.  

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Perkie said:

I don't understand that explosion.  Morgan steps out of the car, it explodes and somehow the explosion doesn't blow the car sky high into smithereens but instead has it climb over the embankment and roll down the hill into some pond/water unit.  Somehow Morgan went along for the ride even though he was outside of the car.  Is that right?   That's almost as bad as the basement of a house exploding and leaving the house above it intact.  

It's funny though if you picture Morgan flying sideways, straight as a rocket!

Re: Carly, remember when Alexis called out Carly for her hypocrisy re: Sonny and NLG won the emmy for it? I'm gonna need someone saying that to Carly again when she starts crying to Sonny about the violence. 

• Love 3

I love that not only is Sonny 0/2 on the car bomb for the intended victim, he managed to screw things up so badly that he, once again, put his own child's life in the line of fire for the same damn reason. Laziness. Not making sure the right person got into the damn car.

And this is the SAME GUY who whined to Griff in the church about God letting his wife and child die.  How did they die?

In a CAR BOMB. Meant for him.

You think he'd be haunted by such an event. We've heard about it many, many times. He's had visions and near death dreams and church visits in the 20 years since Clink/Boom happened.  He just mewled about it last week. Yet he doesn't hesitate in doing the car bomb plot. Despite the fact he screwed up and nearly killed Kristina last time.

Ugh. This show. They don't get it.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, LegalParrot81 said:

Mercy's still around or am I just so old I remember the days when there were two hospitals in Port Chuckles.

Scroll a couple pages back and see dubbel zout's post. :)

I'm mad we didn't get a scene of Kiki dumping Morgan.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

He has his guns.   Or he could throw plates.   Coffee cups?  Since he is a well-known, successful coffee importer.

Ceramic mugs or paper to go cups? I would love to watch Sonny try to toss a paper one, violently. And for it to fall harmlessly 3 feet away. Non stop laughter for me.

Edited by stlbf
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Re: Carly, remember when Alexis called out Carly for her hypocrisy re: Sonny and NLG won the emmy for it? I'm gonna need someone saying that to Carly again when she starts crying to Sonny about the violence. 

And remind her that's she re-married Sonny after experiencing the hell of Michael nearly being killed by a bullet to the brain from the fallout of Sonny's actions, as well as experiencing the aftermath of Kristina nearly being blown to hell from a car bomb Sonny meant for an enemy. Since Carly's been such a hypocrite regarding Julian, maybe Alexis again.  Although I prefer Tracy. I could see her telling off Carly, since Dillon will be hurt now that Kiki won't get with him because she's feeling guilty about Morgan, and Tracy can correctly say this is Sonny's fault, and Carly's too - plus she justifiably despises Carly. It's not like Michael will get mad at Tracy for speaking up in this situation. 

• Love 7

I'm waiting for it to somehow be revealed that Sonny planting a car bomb in Julian's car, to kill Julian, yet it ends up getting Morgan because he's a car-stealing asshole, is...Julian's fault. 

Also, the blocking on the pre-explosion scene was awkward.  Why was Jason standing on his phone twenty feet away from Morgan saying "OK, you come to me.  I'll just wait over here til that bomb goes off."  And LOL that Jason has now become Sonny and Carly's personal Grim Reaper.  Maybe they can get him a hooded cape and sickle for Christmas.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Vella said:

And this is the SAME GUY who whined to Griff in the church about God letting his wife and child die.  How did they die?

In a CAR BOMB. Meant for him.

You think he'd be haunted by such an event. We've heard about it many, many times. He's had visions and near death dreams and church visits in the 20 years since Clink/Boom happened.  He just mewled about it last week. Yet he doesn't hesitate in doing the car bomb plot. Despite the fact he screwed up and nearly killed Kristina last time.

Ugh. This show. They don't get it.

I think someone posted an interview back during the Kristina car bomb story where MB said he argued against it for that exact reason

• Love 3

Julian needs to die for two reasons:if he can't rid me of Sonny or Alexis, he's useless. The second reason:he fired Pete. In that one scene, Pete was more entertaining than Julian has ever been. When you have a guy that says "he was a pro", because he stole the car you left keys in, that guy is a keeper. In my limited knowledge of car bombs IRL, both times, the car exploded when the ignition was turned over.  I have never heard of a bomb being detonated the second time a driver's door was opened(though I have heard of it happening the first time the door opened). If I did not know better, Morgan faked his own death. But he's not that smart, so. I vote Ava as the culprit.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I'm waiting for it to somehow be revealed that Sonny planting a car bomb in Julian's car, to kill Julian, yet it ends up getting Morgan because he's a car-stealing asshole, is...Julian's fault. 

No, it's going to be the fault of both Jerome sibs when it comes out that Ava tampered w/Morgan's meds.  Not sure if you saw, but when they were all in the hospital while Michael was being operated on for the bullet to the brain, Sonny (screaming) blamed Jason for not 'doing your job.' He does not feel the need to just scream at one person when his so-called loved ones get hurt or killed because of him.

Not sure where Carly will place blame. She sure sounded highly delusional while leaving Morgan that VM, like the message was meant for Michael, or the 12-year-old version of Morgan.  

The best would be for Carly to have an emotional meltdown after seeing a comatose Morgan, walk in on Sonny and Nelle in bed, and for Nelle to smirk at her with: "Lucas asked me to say, isn't Karma a bitch?"  

• Love 5

Morgan's accident and disappearance reminds me so much of the late Nicholas's demise, where witnesses heard a loud crash, saw what they thought was the victim's body at the time or shortly thereafter, but the victim subsequently disappeared near a body of water. He is probably nearby, face badly burned, and will have to go to that Shriner hospital for surgery. After the show has time to re-cast the role, the bandages will be removed and the new actor will emerge.

This show just writes itself!

• Love 3

You know that Morgan will be found by a kind hearted woman who has amazing plastic surgery skills who will hide himfor reasons  unknown only to herself. As if this hasn't been a typical soup troupe.

Edited by Lillybee
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Not sure where Carly will place blame. She sure sounded highly delusional while leaving Morgan that VM, like the message was meant for Michael, or the 12-year-old version of Morgan.  

Blame? I'm 95% sure that Carly will be blaming Lauren for Morgan's dumbass behavior and fucking crimes.  Because Lauren wasn't the happily unpaid nursemaid/girlfriend that Carly is expecting. Why should Morgan be responsible for his shitty choices? We know his meds are wonky, thanks to Ava. But he still made the decision to drink. And didn't he skip his blood work too? Which would've immediately showed that something was wrong with his meds or that he was lying about taking them?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

I think someone posted an interview back during the Kristina car bomb story where MB said he argued against it for that exact reason

This shows does a car bomb every couple of years with Sonny whether it's fantasy or reality.  It's so annoying.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL at Finn's contempt for the guy's business card: "Oh, boy. So, what, you're supposed to be impressed by this nonthermographic typeset and this sort of flimsy 10-point card stock?"

That whole scene was so bizarre. Hayden said a guy gave her the drink and then Finn just didn't respond for like 5 minutes. And then he said that. So weird. I laughed though, so if they were going for comedy it worked.

• Love 3
On 10/10/2016 at 0:38 AM, LeftPhalange said:

I wonder if Paul will mention that Ava blackmailed him into sabotaging Julian's trial or if that will be conveniently ignored so Julian can stay out of prison. 

And I want it to come out that he drugged Alexis!  

• Love 4