Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Also, I kept yelling "oh, just kiss him already."

You too!  I kept waiting for the longing looks the two were exchanging to continue as they slowly walked toward each other and went in for the lip lock.  LOL

2 minutes ago, BlueMax said:

I think we will find out that it's that ray of sunshine Dr. Mayes taking out Finn's patients.

Darn it. I want it to be Obrecht.

• Love 6
On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 5:51 PM, peachmangosteen said:

Tracy/Baby/Monica and Lucy/Kevin/Laura made this episode good. I loved that shit. Sabrina's baby is adorable. I love Tracy with babies. The last few times we saw Lucy I wasn't feeling her but I loved her today. 

I can't at Jason hugging everyone but Monica. The fuck? These writers are horrendous. I was hoping when Sonny walked in Jason would be all, "Why the fuck did you murder my brother you piece of shit" but of course not. He fucking thanks Sonny for what he did for him. I can't. I just can't.

Sonny is so awful. Like how is this character seriously the hero of the show? It's just mind-boggling.

The less said about Liz/Franco the better. What in the ever loving shit was that? Again, I can't.

There was actually a lot about this episode that felt so RC. Maybe he somehow snuck back into the writer's room.

Is that what you call them ???Writers?Judging from what I read here, TIIC should be called anything but.TIIC are trying to get us to stop watching, they have succeded with me.Like you I can't I ust can't. Its like they are baiting you to just do it !

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

If that baby is TC's real kid, he is an absolute doll.  Can we just have an hour of him and the Avery twins sitting on a blanket?

This is probably one way they can easily bring the ratings up. Super cheap, too. Get on it, Frank!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

Amazing how many places in Port Charles (and Canada) are frozen in time.  Like Luke's old house, L&L's diner where Laura still had the key, and now the campus disco.  Just once can't they come back to a nostalgic place and find a Starbucks? 

• Love 11

Am I remember wrong - I thought Morgan had already dumped Kiki for her own good.  Why did Ava have to go see him today and ask him to do so?  I mean, besides again painting Ava as Evil Bitch Mom vs. Carly's Greatest Mother Ever AND ensuring we shouldn't bother investing in Kiki and Dillon.

Tracy was super cute with that baby.

• Love 4

So, you want to fly, incognito, from Puerto Rico to Port Charles.  You change your name from Inocencia Santos to Inocencia Leon.  Yeah, good job.

In other news, Ava's and Dante's hair looked fabulous.

That's all I got.  Except!  Any day without Sonny is a Sunshine Day.

• Love 9
(edited)
20 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh, I forgot - I did appreciate Morgan barely giving a fuck about Jason's memories returning.

Remember when he called him a robot to Carly's face? More good times. That Morgan should stick around more often instead of the one that kisses Sonny's ass.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 6

Love, love, love Tracy and that baby but I do wonder what's really going on with her that's she hanging on so tightly to him.  

Loved the Tracy/Ned/Dillon scenes.  LIne of the day goes to Tracy: " I have two sons and you're both my second favorite"

Is Finn a good guy or a bad guy?  it's getting hard to tell.  

Morgan:  I must say I didn't miss him while he was gone.

Kiki/Dillon:  Still cute

Dante:  Yowza.  Welcome back my lovely Dominic.  

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Dante:  Yowza.  Welcome back my lovely Dominic.  

He and Ava (as separate individuals, no scenes together, sorry to the one or two rogue Dante/Ava fans that may be about) both looked good today.

Michael, on the other hand, needs to stay in that red tee forever, that's his color. This denim thing he was wearing today, no good.

Oh dear lord at Carly giggling and clapping that Kiki is coming to visit Morgan later, right in front of him. If she dates Dillon will Carly start hating her then

O's glare of annoyance at Monica during the meeting was hilarious, as was the fifth doctor randomly appearing at the table, although that was unintentional humor. And what was up with the other doctor being kind of a Monica copy? Maaan I don't think it's Dr O. killing the patients, I really wanted it to be.

Ned and Dillon saying "Mom!" simultaneously was cute, but then both saying "what were you thinking?!" took it too far, bah. The look on Ned's face watching Tracy talk to the baby was sweet. Although . . . Tracy naming the baby after her dad is kind of annoying. She already named a son Edward. At least give him Edward's middle name or name him after Alan. 

56 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Remember when he called him a robot to Carly's face? More good times. That Morgan should stick around more often instead of the one that kisses Sonny's ass.

I do vaguely remember but what was the context again?

• Love 5
(edited)

I don't think it's Liesl killing the patients.  I'm beggining to think it's actually Finn.  We haven't had a DID story in a while (I'm kiddin, I don't want a DID story)

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Fellaway said:

So, you want to fly, incognito, from Puerto Rico to Port Charles.  You change your name from Inocencia Santos to Inocencia Leon.  Yeah, good job.

In other news, Ava's and Dante's hair looked fabulous.

That's all I got.  Except!  Any day without Sonny is a Sunshine Day.

imo it was a decent episode. Carly giggling and clapping about Jason and then Kiki was a little hard to take but if that's the most gripe I got against an episode that's a winner.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 minute ago, LeftPhalange said:

Kiki and Dillon are fine as friends, but he would be better off not getting romantically involved with her and dealing with her and Morgan's bullshit. 

I think they have to at least screw once. Poor (well, "poor", I don't really care but hey, whatever) Dillon has been in P.C. a year and he hasn't done anything except kiss Lulu. Or he can still screw Lulu, it would be chem free, but Dante still needs to suffer.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Am I remember wrong - I thought Morgan had already dumped Kiki for her own good.  Why did Ava have to go see him today and ask him to do so?  I mean, besides again painting Ava as Evil Bitch Mom vs. Carly's Greatest Mother Ever AND ensuring we shouldn't bother investing in Kiki and Dillon.

Tracy was super cute with that baby.

I think . . . at some point . . . maybe? That was a while ago. But when Kiki got shot they weren't actually together because Kiki dumped him after he made out with Darby but I guess they tentatively considered themselves still an item when they next chatted.

(edited)
17 minutes ago, Perkie said:

I don't think it's Liesl killing the patients.  I'm beggining to think it's actually Finn.  We haven't had a DID story in a while (I'm kiddin, I don't want a DID story)

No, I think it's Tracy's former doctor. meh to that.

ETA: It should be Griffin, a priest who in addition to being down with screwing other men's wives

and stripping

, is also fine with euthanasia. We can flashback to him killing the patients and then crumpling up his face in sadness. And then crumpling it up some more when Dr Finn tells him they didn't actually need/want to be euthanized. (is that a word?)

Sorry about the triple posts, I thought they would merge.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3
(edited)

When was the last time GH had so many duds in the teens/twenties group?

I don't know whether it's the casting or the writing but I'm beginning to miss UnDead Diego.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Oracle42 said:

I guess all of Georgie and Dillon's extraneous friends + crappy Maxie back in 2003, 04?

(edited)
20 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I think they have to at least screw once. Poor (well, "poor", I don't really care but hey, whatever) Dillon has been in P.C. a year and he hasn't done anything except kiss Lulu. Or he can still screw Lulu, it would be chem free, but Dante still needs to suffer.

I would rather Dillon become fuck buddies with Nina. That could be...fun in a stupid way.. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
Just now, LeftPhalange said:

I would rather Dillon become fuck buddies with Nina. Keep it light and drama free. Kiki has unresolved baggage with Morgan. 

Woman, what has Dillon done to you? Make this video? It was this video, wasn't it?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I guess all of Georgie and Dillon's extraneous friends + crappy Maxie back in 2003, 04?

Yeah - but at least there was Georgie/Dillon. I...honestly can't remember who the crappy friends were - was that Diego, Sage and Brookelyn?

3 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Yeah - but at least there was Georgie/Dillon. I...honestly can't remember who the crappy friends were - was that Diego, Sage and Brookelyn?

I think so, I'm not sure, I just remember a bunch of randos. 

7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Ugh, Sage. Poor Alcazar.

Ugh, Sage indeed.  And then she got murdered in the Q freezer during that ridiculous "Scream" spoof they did with Crazy Mary Bishop.

• Love 3
(edited)

Tracy naming the baby after her dad is kind of annoying. She already named a son Edward.

Yep. Too many Edwards. They should give him a Hispanic name. Like Carlito or Javier or Jimmie ("Hy-mie" pronunciation). If the baby had been a girl they could call her "Maria Sabrina Quinceanera Quartermaine" ("Quincy" for short).

Huevos rancheros! Wasn't that SABREEEENA in the previews? Maybe she the "Baby Nurse"?

Isn't Dr Finn concerned about zoonotic diseases like salmonella?

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd

She already named a son Edward.

But nobody calls Ned "Edward".  (yes, he was Eddie Maine but that's different).  

- I thought Morgan had already dumped Kiki for her own good. 

The last we saw of the two of them, was when she had Ava take her to visit Morgan and she was using the walker because she hadn't recovered fully yet.  They were on good terms then and made plans to keep visiting. 

On 5/17/2016 at 4:59 PM, TeeVee329 said:

Yeah, it doesn't make a ton of sense, unless they're gonna make the baby Michael's after all?  At least she recognized the baby was better off with the Q's than dropping him at, like, Sonny's or something.

Why would an out of work woman that just had a baby leave her family and dump the kid off with the Q's?

Previews...shut up,

- Carly's face when Ava demands her child that she has legal custody of back.

- Brad for suggesting he and Lucas get married at the Nurses' Ball

- Sabrina, who's return I've been dreading

- Sonny, just 'cause

• Love 3

Why would an out of work woman that just had a baby leave her family and dump the kid off with the Q's?

a) plot point

b) Helena

c) she's wanted by the police for aiding and abetting a criminal

d) all of her family and relatives have died in food poisoning accident

e) the writers have no idea

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

I don't know whether it's the casting or the writing but I'm beginning to miss UnDead Diego.

It's actually harder for me to remember a time when I liked a teen set... I can't think of any since Lucky/Elizabeth/Emily/Nikolas. UO: I was never a Georgie/Dillon girl. (And yes, the tertiary crew around them was awful).

I'm really fond of Molly, Kristina, and Michael, but literally groan out loud pretty much every time Morgan or KiKi appears. So, could be better, could be worse.

3 hours ago, ulkis said:

Tracy naming the baby after her dad is kind of annoying. She already named a son Edward. 

See, I actually find this hilarious! I love that this tough-as-nails lady who once withheld her father's heart medication has become more the daddy's girl with every passing year, and it genuinely tickles me that she needs two sons named Edward.  I do wish another character would call her out on it, though. Ideally Ned himself.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Ladybyrd said:

I'm really fond of Molly, Kristina, and Michael, but literally groan out loud pretty much every time Morgan or KiKi appears. So, could be better, could be worse.

And Kristina and Michael aren't even teens anymore (although I can understand how Kristina seems like one), so that just goes to show how abysmal the teen scene is. Although I guess we don't need a teen scene. But the twenties scene is bad too.

• Love 4

No idea who is doing the killing, but they are making it possible it could be Finn, Dr O, or just about anybody. I don't think it IS Finn, or Dr O. In fact, if Dr O bites it, it will be because she stuck her neck out too far.

Love Tracy and that baby. There's obviously some sort of emotional reason beyond Sabrina though I do honestly think  her loyalty to Sabby is part of it. That's one thing about Tracy: once she opens up to you and bonds with you, she kinda stays that way for life unless you screw her over one too many times.

Speaking of bonding, I really do love Finn and Tracy. I really, really do. And I love that they are taking the time and effort to make Finn complex and mysterious.

Dillon and Kiki are nice, but I can see how they'd get boring fast without more conflict.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, IWantCandy71 said:

Dillon and Kiki are nice, but I can see how they'd get boring fast without more conflict.

I kinda like that they're letting Kiki and Dillon build up with almost no drama, just two people getting to know each other and an attraction building.  It's kinda old school and something I can't remember the last time this show did something like that.  I mean, Michael and Sabrina got together in the clusterfuck of Operation Alcoholic.  The budding of Jordan and Andre's relationship happened almost entirely off-screen.  Etc.

• Love 8

Are they spiking that adorable baby's bottle with Benadryl?  

JE looks like she's enjoying the hell out of that baby.  I think she looks at him even when the script requires her to speak to someone else.  I assumed she'd honor Edward with some Latin flare - little baby Eduardo. 

Ava's hair was fab.  I've hated MT's hair on this show, but a warmer blonde and new haircut took a decade off of her. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Backtracking a bit, and I acknowledge my bias, I'm watching the Lucy/Kevin/Laura stuff from Tuesday again and I just really like the way Lynn Herring played these scenes.  You could tell Lucy's heart was breaking, even though this is of course a status quo completely of her own making.  I mean, when she referred to him as Doc and then purposefully corrected herself?  You guys, my heart...

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Previews...shut up,

For Sonny and Carly, other people's children are like Pokemon - Gotta Get 'Em All!

• Love 7
(edited)

t's actually harder for me to remember a time when I liked a teen set... I can't think of any since Lucky/Elizabeth/Emily/Nikolas. UO: I was never a Georgie/Dillon girl. (And yes, the tertiary crew around them was awful).

Totally agree with this. The show struck gold in the late '90s with Jonathan, Becky, Amber, and Tyler (the original Sarah was gone quickly enough that we can pretend she was never there). They've never come close since, and that early/mid-aughts group was terrible. Complete fast-forward material. Edit: Wasn't another of the randos that creep who filmed Maxie having sex and put it on the internet as "Maximum Maxie"? 

But I really like Kiki/Hayley Erin. I think she's a lovely performer, a massive upgrade on the overrated Kristen Alderson. She's physically luminous and she plays intelligence well, and the Dillon connection is unexpectedly sweet and seems to be bringing something completely new out of RPW. I'd never noticed until they started interacting that he somewhat resembles a younger version of Peter Krause of Sports Night and Six Feet Under.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 2
(edited)

He and Ava (as separate individuals, no scenes together, sorry to the one or two rogue Dante/Ava fans that may be about) both looked good today.

I just wanted to say this wasn't me lol. But it does remind me of that awesome joint interview that DZ and MW did a few years back at some TCA press tour.

Caught up with everything except today - in this case, I was definitely saving the best for last. The only thing I really enjoyed in the two days before today was Lucy. Everything else was either vile and disgusting or incredibly boring. I don't give a rat's ass about Sabrina's stupid giant baby and Tracy's bizarre instant attachment to him. Or Finn and his secret.  Or Helena's mind games with Laura. (And that was really shitty, why bring that up for her again?)

Kill Sonny. Kill Franco. Death to Roxy.

I do vaguely remember but what was the context again?

It was shortly after Morgan got found out for Operation Alcoholic, I remember that. Carly was probably blabbering on about how Jason would have hated to see what he turned into, and Morgan awesomely said something about how it was a surprise he would react to anything considering how much of a robot he was.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 3
(edited)

Backtracking a bit, and I acknowledge my bias, I'm watching the Lucy/Kevin/Laura stuff from Tuesday again and I just really like the way Lynn Herring played these scenes.  You could tell Lucy's heart was breaking, even though this is of course a status quo completely of her own making.  I mean, when she referred to him as Doc and then purposefully corrected herself?  You guys, my heart...

Totally agree.  I may have rewound her saying "hi, doc" about three times. LH was just lovely in those scenes.

I also remember loving when Felicia saw Frisco again a couple of years ago, and the very beginnings of the last couple of Luke/Laura go rounds. Just these first moments, when old acting partners can imbue those beats with so much history and love and sadness, and before atrocious plot lines ruin it all. 

Edited by Ladybyrd
  • Love 9

I so loved those scenes. Lynn Herring was fabulous. I've really missed her.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, yowsah1 said:

For Sonny and Carly, other people's children are like Pokemon - Gotta Get 'Em All!

That's a song parody waiting to happen.  

4 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Previews...shut up,

- Brad for suggesting he and Lucas get married at the Nurses' Ball

- Sabrina, who's return I've been dreading

- Sonny, just 'cause

Aaaannnd you just described pain-  or paaaaaiiin in the afternoon.   Everytime I hear Sonny say something I want to be like Robin from HIMYM and yell "Nobody Asked You, Patrice!"   Sabrina, too.  Brad and Felix are Duckys, so why is Lucas stuck wasting his time with them?   And Carly just has no self esteem.  For a woman who was married to Jax and Ted King and AJ, she has no self worth.  At all.  Her house is better than Sonny's.  She's better than raising Sonny's grave baby, so unless it's Morgan's, give it back and move on.