Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I understand. But does it have to be Shriners Hospital for Children© in Philadelphia or can it be any of the many locations across the United States, Canada, and Mexico?

It can be any one of the Shriners Hospital for Children© located across North America. Make sure to tell them the donation is to make sure they can provide the best care for children regardless of a family's ability to pay. 

• Love 16
(edited)

Yea these past 2 eps have me back to thinking Hayden is going to be Tracy's kid. Which doesn't make a lot of sense, but on a show where "Because Helena" is the go-to explanation for unexplainable things I shouldn't be surprised.

So many of the things done on soaps don't make sense. Many of the surprise kids that pop up are illogical and sometimes totally against onscreen show history.

But since Hayden would have specifically been born when Tracy was NOT on screen, it's not like the audience can say "that never happened". So, that's one thing it's got going for it. I am afraid it might end up being a "be careful what you wish for" thing, but at this point, if it keeps the Qs onscreen and entertaining me, I don't really care.

I think the three of them had great chemistry yesterday-and I'm involved in the story-I actually care what's going to happen. There really aren't any other stories I can say that about right now.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 1

her weeks old reacquainted marriage with Jason means nothing here.

I'm just amused at the lack of build-up or reasoning behind said reconstituted marriage.  The leap between "Oh, Elizabeth lied and knew I was Jason, so I'm breaking up with her" to "hey, Sam, you're kinda cute let me hug and kiss on you" lacks cohesion.  Then again, slapdash is what this show seems to do best. 

The Julian/Alexis scenes yesterday were so jolting when juxtaposed with all the various hospital scenes.  And we get it, show, they're older and still have a smoking hot sex life.  I think we got it 6 months ago.  You can stop now.

• Love 7
(edited)

I don't care enough about Rebecca Budug character to want her to be a Q but if it means SOMEBODY will go to war with that fucking douche canoe over marrying & screwing a woman he tried to murder while allowing the various women in his life to treat her like shit on their shoes? I'm in.

Maybe Tracy can explain to Rebecca Budig character that if you're having dreams that your lover might murder you in your sleep, perhaps marriage isn't the next step in that relationship

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5

I've been wanting Tracy to smack Prince Douche into the nearest wall ever since he made those comments about Brook Lynn. Can you just imagine what she might do for Hayden if they become close, once Tracy finds out what Nikolas did? Whether Trayden are related or not, I want to see Tracy step up and smack him down.

• Love 4

There is no triangle though. If there is supposed to be a triangle, BM would hopefully be playing it slightly less like Liz has cooties.

I think the triangle is over for right now - but given the story they've just had? Being uncomfortable around her makes sense. She did a creepy thing and they can't take a break from each other because they share a child

I've been wanting Tracy to smack Prince Douche into the nearest wall ever since he made those comments about Brook Lynn. Can you just imagine what she might do for Hayden if they become close, once Tracy finds out what Nikolas did? Whether Trayden are related or not, I want to see Tracy step up and smack him down.

She's one of the few people on canvas capable of giving an effective and thorough takedown to the Prince of Douchey Tides

• Love 3

I'm confused by Jason and Sam's missing and desperately needing to see each other.  I thought Jake had surgery and would be discharged the next day.  Am I missing anything?  And I've always loved Kelly, and appreciate folks loving her sparkly scenes with Billy, but should she really have to be sleeping with her co-star to do that?  Isn't that part of the job?  I'm sure many women in soaps have hated their soap soul-mates, yet managed to do believable work.

• Love 3

I'm confused by Jason and Sam's missing and desperately needing to see each other.  I thought Jake had surgery and would be discharged the next day.  Am I missing anything?  And I've always loved Kelly, and appreciate folks loving her sparkly scenes with Billy, but should she really have to be sleeping with her co-star to do that?  Isn't that part of the job?  I'm sure many women in soaps have hated their soap soul-mates, yet managed to do believable work.

I totally agree, but apparently they're not together anymore? Maybe? That is the scuttlebutt, but who knows at this point.

• Love 1
(edited)

I would think Jason wanting to see Sam probably had more to do with her being held at gunpoint the day before than with the amount of time since their last meeting

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 10

Isn't that part of the job?

I see your point, totally. But I also don't think chemistry is something that can be manufactured or something that's in a job description. People either have it or they don't. That's why they screentest for TV and movies. Not all actors will have "IT" with another actor. Now, that doesn't mean two people have to be dating or sleeping together to be "sparkly" together. There are examples of actors who hate each other but have on-screen chemistry. I personally, though, feel like actors who have close friendships in real-life DO end up having more chemistry because they will inevitably do extra things and go the extra mile, just naturally. I would give examples of this, but I don't want to go OT, and also, chemistry is subjective, anyway.

• Love 3
(edited)

I hated pretty much everything Sonny did and said today.  I'm especially over all these scenes of him praying.  The show seems to be using them as a narrative shortcut, all, "Look at Sonny praying, he's a good awesome, man, right?".  Newsflash, writers: assholes pray too.

Cannot with this Claudette bullshit.  And how can Dr. O know anything about it?  She dumped him on Magda when he was born and didn't see him again until she was in Port Charles and it doesn't seem likely he told her.

Jane Elliot, ladies and gentlemen.  Also, after so many Legion of Doom "gotchas!", I am slightly suspicious of her doctor, given it's him and not superstar Dr. Griffin taking care of her.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 11
I'm especially over all these scenes of him praying.

"Help me be the father I want to be." How about you start by getting out of the mob? Ugh, he's so terrible, and the praying nonsense is so insulting.

• Love 16

She dumped him on Magda when he was born and didn't see him again until she was in Port Charles and it doesn't seem likely he told her.

They actually took the time to write a line that Nathan says he knows Magda told her about it years ago.  At which point LIesl made a point of telling him that Maxie could never know about Claudette.  So if Liesl feels that, than it must be bad <sarcasm>

I despise Sonny Corinthos and am not of fan of Mo's, but good lord, does he change when he's around that adorable baby.  Loved him asking her for a bite of her cookie and she says no!

• Love 1
(edited)

They actually took the time to write a line that Nathan says he knows Magda told her about it years ago.  At which point LIesl made a point of telling him that Maxie could never know about Claudette.  So if Liesl feels that, than it must be bad <sarcasm>

Oh, totally missed that.  Though I'm pretty sure we also heard when they reunited in adjoining jail cells that Dr. O and Magda hadn't been in contact since Dr. O dumped off Nathan.

But fine, Show, whatever, Claudette it is. #eyeroll

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

Oh, totally missed that.  Though I'm pretty sure we also heard when they reunited in adjoining jail cells that Dr. O and Magda hadn't been in contact since Dr. O dumped off Nathan.

But fine, Show, whatever, Claudette it is. #eyeroll

Claudette is Rosalie! She was married to Brad AND Nathan, because of things Helena made her do!

• Love 10

I can't wait to see a face be given to Claudette and why she's seemingly so special that Nathan can't tell his current girlfriend anything about her.

It's the Nina story all over again. It's like ReRon never left.

• Love 1

Claudette is Rosalie!

I think I'd prefer that to what ever they're actually going to write.  

Because AJ was fat.

Poor AJ.  If only he'd put down that second slice of Thanksgiving pizza.  

• Love 3

I see what Dante is trying to do, win me back by bitchfacing* Sonny and Dr O. Except he needs a haircut and a jacket that doesn't clash with the rest of his outfit so horribly.

*Even though I like O. in small doses. I know, I hate myself too.

Typical Sonny. People judging him are narrow minded. When Sonny judges people, it's because he has perfect clarity. I'm not complaining. What would I do if Sonny weren't a douche? I'd feel frightened and confused.

Ugh, it's like the guy who plays Dillon was like, what can I do to make myself seem even more bland? I know, shave the sides of my head! And somewhere, future Emmy winner Bryan is crying in the corner that some people can afford to waste hair like that.

I feel like when a purse reaches the size of Maxie's, you might as well just get a small suitcase to roll with you.

Unless Claudette kills puppies, there is really no reason not to tell Maxie. And what, he was gonna throw the dog out? At least give it to Georgie or Rocco.

• Love 11

Damm, Sonny, trying to sound all noble saying he would kill to protect his family. Sonny would do more after all he killed that Russian because he felt disrespect. Sonny will kill at the drop of a hat. I wonder how long it will be before he starts waving his gun around Ava.

Sonny gave me a rage blackout today.

• Love 5

I liked the Sam/Danny/Jason scenes and I'm mildly interested in what's happening with Tracy

This Claudette shit is getting way too much screen time. Way too much.

My reaction to the rest of the useless episode:

7651159.jpg

• Love 9

What drives me absolutely bananas about Sonny's judgment of Ava, particularly as a parent, is that THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME.

You and your black and white thinking.

• Love 8

And what, he was gonna throw the dog out? At least give it to Georgie or Rocco.

This.  At first I thought Lulu and Rocco were still there and I was wondering why he wasn't just walking into their room and giving it to the poor kid.  

Sonny's judgment of Ava, particularly as a parent, is that THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME.

THIS!!  The only difference is that she has girl parts.  Reminds me of a Friends episode where David Schwimmer plays Ron, a pedodontist that Rachel dates and Ross, the paleontologist doesn't see it and Chandler jokingly says, "it's like night and later that night".  Except this show wishes it were as good as Friends.  

I wonder if the writers realize that they are the same or if they truly beleive that Ava is oh so much more evil than Sonny.  

• Love 4

Does Shriners Hospital for Children© take mob money?  Because Jason has the ability to pay, but he didn't earn the money fixing motorcycles.

Well, Jason came back from the dead, and is basically a new person. So all that money was, in effect, laundered. Helena!

• Love 7

I can't wait to see a face be given to Claudette and why she's seemingly so special that Nathan can't tell his current girlfriend anything about her.

Anyone who is legitimately holding out hope that this will make sense is going to be wildly disappointed.  

• Love 2

Just out of curiosity....who are supposed to be the "bad, questionable, wrongdoer, shady" characters on this show?

Not the characters WE *think* should be bad or are bad to us.

But the characters this show portrays as such.

'Cause I legit can't think of one.

I think that's why I'm bored.

• Love 5

Ugh, it's like the guy who plays Dillon was like, what can I do to make myself seem even more bland? I know, shave the sides of my head! And somewhere, future Emmy winner Bryan is crying in the corner that some people can afford to waste hair like that.

Your whole post was golden, but THIS part had me ROTF for a full minute. I can so picture this except you forgot to say crying in the corner holding his wig thinking some people can't afford to waste hair like that. Thanks for my funny of the day!

• Love 3

Just out of curiosity....who are supposed to be the "bad, questionable, wrongdoer, shady" characters on this show?

Not the characters WE *think* should be bad or are bad to us.

But the characters this show portrays as such.

'Cause I legit can't think of one.

I think that's why I'm bored.

Helena? And Tracy's asshole doctor I guess.

Helena? And Tracy's asshole doctor I guess.

Eh. That doc doesn't count.

And I guess Hells? But she's supposedly dead. And people still didn't give a crap about anything she did. The fact that Nik never had a LINE of reax about what she did to Rob is ridic.

Did anyone else notice how weirdly KeMo was reading when she was reading Danny the book? It sounded to m like she was reading it for the first time. That book was supposed to be one of his favorites, 

Anyone who is legitimately holding out hope that this will make sense is going to be wildly disappointed.

Perhaps, but the speculation is fun nonetheless. I'd like to think the best of the story since they seem to desperately try to come up with a concocted past for Nathan. I mean, Madeline knows about Claudette and she told Liesl, who thinks it's so bad that Claudette must never be revealed.

Nathan would win my heart forever, if, while Maxie is in the future complaining about Claudette, he jsut took off his shirt and said, "you're right, I'm awful. Feel free to go back to Spinelli."

• Love 10

END OF BOOK.

Literally the best thing on this show in ages. I'm still rofl about it tbh.

NGL I'm really excited to see how dumb this Claudette thing ends up being. I hope it's completely ridiculous and stupid and makes no sense.

• Love 4
(edited)

he jsut took off his shirt and said, "you're right, I'm awful. Feel free to go back to Spinelli."

LOL!!  That would be no contest for most of us, but since Maxie actually though Spin was worth marrying, sleeping with and fathering a child with, she might just make the wrong choice. 

"Yes, you're pretty, but he can bang on the same computer key for hours"

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 4

Literally the best thing on this show in ages. I'm still rofl about it tbh.

NGL I'm really excited to see how dumb this Claudette thing ends up being. I hope it's completely ridiculous and stupid and makes no sense.

Something tells me you'll get your wish.  Since "completely ridiculous and stupid and makes no sense" is how this show does things. 

• Love 6

Dillon's hair is exactly the same as Brad's hair, so it's probably just some cocaine-addled stylist trying to make the 90s fade happen again. The sad thing is it isn't even the worst hair on the show. Dillon's standing there in Tracy's room looking like a modern-day Moe Howard and then in walks Griffin with so much product in his hair that I'm surprised he doesn't continue to apply it during scenes. "How about [squirts entire bottle of gel on head] a world-class neurosurgeon, Miss Quartermaine?"

"END OF BOOK" was weird. Have the prop people never seen a real book?

• Love 9

"END OF BOOK" was weird. Have the prop people never seen a real book?

Also, who makes a kids book entirely out of paper?  You know how long that would last in a real toddlers hands?   A hot second, if that.  They couldn't splurge to at least make it look like a real book and not a pamphlet?

I did love the conversation Jason/Sam had....I love how honest she is with him, and she has always been a good sounding board for him.

MY favorite moment though was when Sam was reading, Jason moved his hand over Danny's back, and Danny shoved his hand off and you can see Billy try to hold back a laugh.  It was adorable.

• Love 13