Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I mean Nik went in Jake's room with Liz and he tried to have Jason put in prison for attempted murder. If Jason can be okay with Nik being around his son then Liz can be okay with Sam being around her son.

Well, Nik is actually Jake's uncle via Lucky. And he has been besties with Liz since they were teens. So he has been there long before Jason even met Liz.

(edited)

That's my understanding. Nikolas has a majority of shares and was voted CEO, courtesy of Lucy's character assassination, but the Q's who still have their shares still own their shares in the company.

There might also be voting shares and equity, non-voting shares. I don't think RC had a very good idea of ELQ's corporate structure when he started this crappy story and I don't know why no one has tried to get Lucy to change her vote, why Jason hasn't sued to get his shares back, why these writers don't understand the difference between proxies and shares.

I was disappointed when the Clint/BE story got squashed on OLTL but given this ELQ shares debacle, it was probably for the best.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3
(edited)

All the propping of Franco as the world's most awesome SERIAL KILLER surrogate father - especially his sugary ramblings at Kiki's bedside - was so nauseating.  I get it, his name was once Todd, he once had a daughter named Starr, WE KNOW!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10
(edited)

Well, Nik is actually Jake's uncle via Lucky. And he has been besties with Liz since they were teens. So he has been there long before Jason even met Liz.

I guess you mean step-uncle since Jason is Jake's father not Lucky. He hasn't been in Jake's life longer than his own father so I don't get where you were going with this. A step-uncle doesn't trump a step-mother in regards to Jake. Nik's relationship with Liz isn't relative to him seeing Jake and Jason being okay with it.

Lucky may have raised Jake as his own in the past but the way the story is being told now Jason is very much his father in his life. So if he can be okay with Nik being around Jake Liz can be okay with Sam being around Jake.

Edited by Cattitude

Jason could have at least given Liz and Jake a heads up that he invited Danny and Sam.  

Exactly.  

Nicholas could care less about Jason, and only brought Cam and Aiden to the hospital to see their mother and brother, and to support his friend and ex-sister-in-law.

• Love 3

All the propping of Franco as the world's most awesome SERIAL KILLER surrogate father - especially his sugary ramblings at Kiki's bedside - was so nauseating.  I get it, his name was once Todd, he once had a daughter named Starr, WE KNOW!

Someone needed to tell him he didn't need to shout! on the video call with Jake.

Tracy is getting on my last nerve with her ingratitude and demands. I get that she is frightened about her health, but everyone around her--even Hayden--seems sincere in wanting to help her. It could be UCG to see her spar with that older doctor, who isn't one to take guff from anyone.

It was somehow hilarious to see Tracy's expression when Hayden reminded her of the collective 7 marriages just before the seizure.

So Ava is just going to let Serial Killer continue to act like he's Kiki's daughter. Ok. Am I supposed to find these scenes heartwarming?

It would be great if Liez could stop concerning herself with what Jason and Sam are doing. 

• Love 11

I honestly prefer Franco to Jason.  There, I said it.  I cannot with BM.  And apparently people like his chemistry with KeMo so please let him get out of Liz's orbit for good.  And I liked him as Billy on Y&R and I used to like Liason (pre-2008)!  I don't know why I never could stand him as Jason even from the beginning.  

• Love 3
(edited)

On today's General Hospital (paraphrased in parts of course!):

Tracy has a seizure.  Griffin takes her to the hospital but she doesn't want a young whipper snapper taking care of her.  And I say, dude you must be sick because have you seen Dr Hottie McHottie Pants?  so he gets Dr No Bedside Manner Maze instead.  Dillon hears Tracy call Hayden "Rachel" and is all, "oh noes, my Mom's losing her ish"

Liz is all, "why is Sam here" and Jason's "I invited her" and Liz is all, "wow, that's.........grrreat."  

Sam:  "you're the only man on the planet who could have taken on that gunman.  that's hot"

Jason:  "so you're only with me because of the danger?"

Me:  "hi, have you met Sam?"

Franco sits at Kik's bedside all, "I'm so scared for her, look at my crocodile tears, I'm totally not an unfeeling serial killer but a helpless father figure, no really, look at my crocodile tears".  Then for some weird reason, he facetimes Jake then calls Liz because he now understands what she was going through with Jake, since he's now going through the same thing with Kiki.  Yeah show, cuz those two situations are exactly the same. 

Jordan's all:  "I know all about you and Paul"

So Ava's all:  <ah crap>

But then Paul shows up and is all; "she's talking about that immunity deal that you signed, Ava, REMEMBER?"

Then later, Ava's all, "this is all my fault"

So Paul's all, "so quit the business"

And Ava's all "give me the flashdrive"

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 5
(edited)

I thought the Griffin actor was a million times better today than he has been. The power of JE, I guess. Also, I maybe ship him with Hayden. Anything to get her away from Nik and to keep me from having to suffer through a Liz romance that will go nowhere.

RPW's hair, you guys! I can't!

OK listen, I'm ashamed as hell to admit this, but I thought the Franco/Jake scene was cute. Whatever I think the Jake actor was adorable there and RoHo was slightly less insufferable than usual.

I fast forwarded all the Julian/Alexis sexy times scenes. I didn't want to lose my lunch.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

The power of JE also has me now believing (and wanting) TPTB to make Rachel Tracy's kid. I do think the reference to the years Tracy was gone from PC is a set up for *something*.

Then again, I thought Larry coming back for one episode was a set up for something. I know nothing.

The power of JE also has me now believing (and wanting) TPTB to make Rachel Tracy's kid. I do think the reference to the years Tracy was gone from PC is a set up for *something*.

Yea these past 2 eps have me back to thinking Hayden is going to be Tracy's kid. Which doesn't make a lot of sense, but on a show where "Because Helena" is the go-to explanation for unexplainable things I shouldn't be surprised.

• Love 1

I'm genuinely not averse to Julexis, but damn--they literally spent the entire episode getting it on.  And not just once.  I really need the show to lampshade their ongoing sexathons by having somebody show up with a case of bottled water, or Powerade (and Kristina can be bitchy-pithy and say something about their needing to stay hydrated or so on).

But that was still a distant second behind Tracy's still-unidentified illness.  (I still can't with Dr. Xerox, though.  He's still too much like a Patrick wannabe for me...but next to Dr. Mays he's the lesser of two evils.)  The power of JE, indeed.

Coming in third: Franco.  His ongoing redemption via his work with kids like Exorcised Demon Seed Jake, and his feelings and all around Kiki, is about as subtle as BH's actual Shriners Hospitals for Children® commercial...but he seems to be better, or at least more subdued, with younger actors.  I can kinda get behind that.

Tied for third: MW in that black dress.  Ava at least considering the idea of getting out of The Life didn't even place.

• Love 3

I really liked the Jason, Sam, and Danny scenes today. My favorite moment was when Jason couldn't even wait for Sam to close the door before pulling to hug her and kiss her forehead.  *Swoon*

On a side note, I seriously love Kelly and Billy's facial expressions whenever they have to act like the triangle is still a thing. 

• Love 10

This "triangle" is the bane of the GH mods' existence as well as GH. Pour some holy water on all three, stake any mementos on both sides, then shoot it with a silver bullet.

Or kill the triangle with fire. Just. KILL. It.

Hopefully, BH will have made her decision soon, so we know if more suffering is in the offing or not.

• Love 9
(edited)

This "triangle" is the bane of the GH mods' existence as well as GH. Pour some holy water on all three, stake any mementos on both sides, then shoot it with a silver bullet.

Oh you love it, admit it.  We keep you busy....LOL.

Little Danny is the cutest thing ever.  I love that he is finally talking!  I also like that Sam politely declined to go into Jake's room...But I HATE HATE HATE how she is treating Nikolas with anything but disdain.  HATE.  I can get on board with her taking the case for Spencer's sake, but I CANNOT get on board with her smiling and laughing with him like he didn't completely fuck her over for the past year.  

Looking forward to JaSam's talk tomorrow, it's long overdue.

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 12

Wasn't that a style in the 90s? Oh, Jar of Mayo. What are you doing?!

The Ava/Paul/Jordan stuff was SO tedious. 

Franco talking to Jake was weird, but RoHo is pretty good with the kid.

• Love 2

Well, a lot of the players at the World Cup last year had it but I didn't like it on them either. bleh.

• Love 1

So Ava is just going to let Serial Killer continue to act like he's Kiki's daughter.

Please don't ever change this typo.   It's fantastic.  His hair is almost long enough to pass....

I am a little confused at Jason's reaction today to Sam saying she thought he could handle the gunman.....Dude....she has SEEN you AS JAKE DOE take out 3 dudes with THEIR OWN GUNS.  And in case you forgot, you took her hostage and freed a psycho from a police station.  So I am sure Dixon, the most ineffectual gunman ever would have been no problem. 

• Love 11

The Ava/Paul/Jordan stuff was SO tedious. 

Franco talking to Jake was weird, but RoHo is pretty good with the kid.

RoHo is pretty damm good with any kid he ever worked with.

• Love 2

My gawd outside of JaSam that show was a hamster wheel to nowhere.

I have officially cashed in my Julexis card. Seeing a whole hour of how many different naked positions we can be in. No Thanks. I FF after about 5 mins of that.

Franco doesn't bother me much b/c I don't have history with him and I find him kind of smoopie sometimes, but today...that was ...something.

I don't even have any love of Liz but I cringed at the idea Franco has her number on speed dial....eeek!

Tracy being a bitch....what's new. Nupatrickdocgriffin acting like he was reading straight from a cue card. No thanks...and ya'll dis my det Special Kitty if he's plywood this guy is particle board.

Dillion and Hayden and what ever......zzzzzzzzz

Nik a douche and Liz being a love sick bitch....again hamster wheel anyone.

and to not be a total waste. JaSam and Danny totally adorable. It was really cute when KeMo forgot her line and BM covered without batting an eye....awwww=^..^=

• Love 3

OK listen, I'm ashamed as hell to admit this, but I thought the Franco/Jake scene was cute. Whatever I think the Jake actor was adorable there and RoHo was slightly less insufferable than usual.

Please donate $10 million to Shriners Hospital for Children to make up for your sins. 

• Love 11

I did get a kick out of Ava having no one to even bring her some sneakers or a change of clothes. hehe.

No thanks to Paul and Ava redeeming each other. Oh lets get hot fudge sundaes and braid each others' hair...oh my bad you still have proof I'M A MURDERER..oh yah there's that. teehee.RME

• Love 3
(edited)

Oh, hey, I hear Liz was on the show today, I may come in from the barge to...

::Sees Liz still stuck in Jasam Hell::

Oh, well, back to the barge...

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I think what was kinda weird about the Julian/Alexis scenes is where they was placed in the last few episodes.  If it had followed directly after the wedding episodes, I don't think it would have stuck out so much.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

Please don't ever change this typo.   It's fantastic.  His hair is almost long enough to pass....

I am a little confused at Jason's reaction today to Sam saying she thought he could handle the gunman.....Dude....she has SEEN you AS JAKE DOE take out 3 dudes with THEIR OWN GUNS.  And in case you forgot, you took her hostage and freed a psycho from a police station.  So I am sure Dixon, the most ineffectual gunman ever would have been no problem. 

The writers certainly forgot. 

• Love 6

Little Danny is so cute. I do love seeing him interacting now with other people. I'm guessing tomorrow Sam will elaborate on the danger part. I also hate seeing her talk to Nik without kicking him in the face every time. My dream would be she finds out about Hayden and is like "Meh, she's not trying to kill him" and goes about her business.

Franco and Kiki. I'm good with her recovering off screen. And Franco the psycho is calling Liz just chatting it up with her talking about he knows how she feels. I don't love Liz but I wouldn't wish Franco and his friend on her.

• Love 7
(edited)

I'm enjoying this Tracy story, it's being slowly rolled out, it's interesting as well as well-acted (of course) and well-written (so far). I like that Hayden appears to be concerned, but we can't really know if she is or not. This is much better than her shacking up with the guy who tried to have her killed.

Glad that Sam and Danny came to visit with Jason. His "Hi, Daddy!" was enough to melt even my cold, black heart. Loved Jason grabbing Sam and that embrace and forehead kiss.

I liked that Ava was realistic about going to prison, not trusting Paul, and was willing to accept Franco as a replacement should it come to that. Let's face it, no one else wants Kiki, so it really should just be the two of them. Morgan and his parents can suck it. Anyway, I appreciate Ava acknowledging that she's a terrible mother and her role in what happened to Kiki. And MW is still my everything.

I'm blanking on what else happened. Must not be that important.

Griffin's hair is ridiculous!

Between those two, Dante, and Patrick before he left, what the hell is going on with the Hair Department for men on this show? Like get someone competent in there so we don't have to look away.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 7
(edited)

Little Danny is so cute. I do love seeing him interacting now with other people. I'm guessing tomorrow Sam will elaborate on the danger part. I also hate seeing her talk to Nik without kicking him in the face every time. My dream would be she finds out about Hayden and is like "Meh, she's not trying to kill him" and goes about her business.

Sam's response to finding out Rebecca Budig is trying to kill him  giphy.gif

Sam was giving Nik bitchface and side-eye for f*ing months because she SUSPECTED he was screwing with her. Now she knows exactly what he's done and NOTHING. No. Thing.

How is this soapy?!?

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 17

I guess you mean step-uncle since Jason is Jake's father not Lucky. He hasn't been in Jake's life longer than his own father so I don't get where you were going with this. A step-uncle doesn't trump a step-mother in regards to Jake. Nik's relationship with Liz isn't relative to him seeing Jake and Jason being okay with it.

Lucky may have raised Jake as his own in the past but the way the story is being told now Jason is very much his father in his life. So if he can be okay with Nik being around Jake Liz can be okay with Sam being around Jake.

Nope. Nik is legally Jake's uncle. Lucky is still his legal father. Jason never adopted him. Lucky hasn't signed off on any paperwork allowing Jason to be Jake's father. I would love to see Diane or Alexis to point all of this out. Jake can Jason any name he wants. But if this goes into a court battle, Jason loses. Liz and Lucky holds the cards.

As for stepmother Sam, she never had one second of that title before Jason's "death". Why? Because Jake was legally Lucky's son. And he still is. So her weeks old reacquainted marriage with Jason means nothing here.

• Love 1

It's kind of a moot point. Sam didn't go to Shriners Hospitals for Children in Philadelphia for Jake. She went to Shriners Hospitals for Children in Philadelphia because she missed Jason and he asked her to come.

They need to recast Lucky. He should be at the Shriners Hospitals for Children in Philadelphia with Liz and DNAJake so he could hang up the phone when the FUCKING SERIAL KILLER who kidnapped one of his sons tried to call his other son

• Love 14
(edited)

Here's the most damning statement I can make against Dullen. When Griffin asked Hayden if Tracy had any family she could call, and Hayden said, "I'll take care of it," I was running through a list of all these people in my mind and eliminating them as either dead or written off the canvas. The only relative I could think of that she would be contacting was Michael. When Dillon walked in, I was reminded of his existence.  

Also, Tuesday's show had this highly energized acting from Kelly and Tyler:

Sam: I brought...um, Danny to visit Jake.   

Nikolas:  Yeah, I just saw them in the, uh, hospital playroom.  

A woman who takes a few seconds to think of her son's name, and a guy who doesn't immediately know what room he just walked by. I think Tracy's condition is catching.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 6

Let March 1, 2016, go down in the annuals of Show as the day "General Hospital" had storylines in TWO hospitals.

And no Sonny/Carly.

I think that the saving grace of when we have a real life entity as part of the story line is that you can't really write something like "oh, look, the mobster is financially supporting Shriners Hospital for Children!  They're going to name a wing after him!"  I can't imagine any company would be like "yes, please, write in some mob ties for us!"  Yes, it's just a TV show, but, still, not the kind of brand messaging anyone would want.  

They'll still (fictionally) take that dirty, filthy, evil Cassadine money, wrapped up in a bow tie.

• Love 6

Today we find out if That Fucking Flashdrive gets shitdumped into Mount Doom (or has been), or if still going to be tossed around if they want to toss MW back to Y&R. Here's hoping we see Kannie walk out of the shadows alive and well, and there was no murder. Or, in lieu thereof, Ava getting away with Kannie's murder, but everyone (including Olivia) shrugging and saying she was fat and crazy (like they shrug AJ's murder). Oh, and implicating Ava in AJ's murder gets the "He was fat" response.

Now, if they find a way to get Shawn out of prison and off the canvas.....

• Love 4
(edited)
Today we find out if That Fucking Flashdrive gets

Is this the same flash drive that Carly flew to Portland to see if Spinelli could wave a wand and decode?  Is it the one that these same two enabling and lovers of violent thugs that weren't pressed with accessory/obstruction charges?  Is this the same Carly that chastised and blamed a doctor last week for the blood shed at the wedding?

Edited by sunnyface
  • Love 5
(edited)

Please donate $10 million to Shriners Hospital for Children to make up for your sins. 

I understand. But does it have to be Shriners Hospital for Children© in Philadelphia or can it be any of the many locations across the United States, Canada, and Mexico?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 15