Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: Broken Records

• Start Topic

Pancakes are good but the space cakes might be more fun. LOL

But I have children and I must set an example! I can't smoke the pot.  I need to watch some RH travel episodes so that I can figure out how to be a good tourist.

I really hope the car service doesnt send me a Family Van! 

• Love 12

At that point in filming, the only one questioning if he does have cancer was Tamra/Eddie. Even Meghan was surprised that Tamra asked the psychic that question and did not fully believe it until they all had the talk after Brooks/Vicki left CUT. Neither Shannon NOR Heather have expressed any doubts about him having cancer at this point in the season, in fact both have said that they believe he does have it, they just question his treatment choices. Shannon though, did express that she felt IF he was lying, that Vicki knows and is going along with it, whereas both Tamra and Heather defended Vicki at Shannon's dragon party. It is only now, from interviews outside the show, that we are hearing Heather express doubts about Brooks having cancer during filming, Shannon still maintains that he did/does.

I'm sorry, I didn't clarify, I was referring to the whole season not just the scene at Cut or everything up to that point.

I'm sucking down vitamin c and airborne. I know it probably doesn't work, but who cares. It's a 9 hour flight to Copenhagen.. If you are curious, I plan to Whoop it Up!

Have a wonderful time! Edited by Grneyedldy
  • Love 3

I'm sorry, I didn't clarify, I was referring to the whole season not just the scene at Cut or everything up to that point.

Have a wonderful time!

Oh, OK! LOL I still don't think Heather expressed disbelief in his cancer until either this upcoming episode or until after filming ended. She has though, questioned his treatment choice, with good reason as she knows the Dr. involved. Meghan, on the other hand, is following Tamra's lead on calling him a liar but in all honesty, Eddie followed by Tamra started this whole does he/doesn't he shite storm season. Well those 2 with help from Brooks/Vicki who never should have brought it up on camera to begin with. JMO

• Love 5
At that point in filming, the only one questioning if he does have cancer was Tamra/Eddie. Even Meghan was surprised that Tamra asked the psychic that question and did not fully believe it until they all had the talk after Brooks/Vicki left CUT. Neither Shannon NOR Heather have expressed any doubts about him having cancer at this point in the season, in fact both have said that they believe he does have it, they just question his treatment choices. Shannon though, did express that she felt IF he was lying, that Vicki knows and is going along with it, whereas both Tamra and Heather defended Vicki at Shannon's dragon party. It is only now, from interviews outside the show, that we are hearing Heather express doubts about Brooks having cancer during filming, Shannon still maintains that he did/does.

Very interesting.... so maybe Meghan was doing Tamra's dirty work? It worked because she and Tamra are friends now. Maybe Eddie, who I'm going to assume is relatively smart in that he has stayed out of the drama, knew that Brooks was faking and Tamra used Meghan to prove it?

• Love 4

Wait, because they asked him how he was feeling that makes it "grilling" him? LOL Funny, Vicki was there yet we never heard her complain about him getting "grilled", that word came from Brooks, not Vicki. LOL

The reunion is filming today!

Shannon Beador ‏@ShannonBeador · 16h16 hours ago

It's reunion time! Got my skin lifted and hydrated the natural way at facialfitnessspa ! Want to go… https://instagram.com/p/8R807AD3No/

With the exceptions of Shannon and Lizzie, when have any of those women asked anyone how they are feeling out of genuine concern?

All Tamra would have to do is ask me how I'm feeling and I would know right away she is up to no good.

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 7

Have a wonderful time!

Ok, ok, off topic, but every time I see Grneyedldy I start singing, green eyed lady, ocean lady...every. time.

• Love 6

Very interesting.... so maybe Meghan was doing Tamra's dirty work? It worked because she and Tamra are friends now. Maybe Eddie, who I'm going to assume is relatively smart in that he has stayed out of the drama, knew that Brooks was faking and Tamra used Meghan to prove it?

Um, I think so...Eddie, cough, Bullsh@t, cough, cough...

• Love 4

Diction and tone do indeed determine whether or not a thread of discourse qualify as "grilling"; nuance is an integral aspect of, you know, the definitions of words and the distinction between, say, "inquisition" and "conversation." And if the women were "grilling" Brooks at CUT - the nerve of them, discussing a topic that Vicki positioned as her narrative and on which Brooks was engaging and volunteering details! - then I guess Vicki must have been giving Shannon the third-degree at that early dinner in which she (clutching my pearls) asked how Shannon was doing and editorialized on the Beador marriage. Why is it the onus of these women to tiptoe around the theses that Vicki and Brooks are submitting and censor their perspectives? Sharing their perceptions and vocalizing their opinions is pretty much the bedrock of this program. Why is it not the responsibility of the, you know, fifty-something (since Vicki seems to believe those with greater numerical ages have some sort of monopoly on legitimacy and credibility) veterans of this rat-race to represent their nominal experience accurately and articulately as opposed to contradicting themselves every time they open their mouths? Brooks is going off chemo in favor of Reservatrol; no, wait, he's going on Reservatrol to prepare for chemo! Vicki has never been to a consultation with Brooks; no, wait, she's been to every consultation save for those that occurred when she was in Tahiti; no, wait, she's been to the last six sessions! How dare these women ask for doctor verification; what's wrong with these women, don't they believe Brooks' doctors?!?! Could Shannon offer some help and intervention; oh, wait, that help won't be necessary because car problems prevented Brooks from keeping his appointment; no, wait again, Brooks didn't need Shannon's doctors because he has his "own world-class doctors" and, while we're at it, Shannon is a liar, not to mention "threatening" and "nasty." Who does she think she is, working her professional and personal contacts to provide the assistance and intervention her friends requested? That's probably tops NakedWasted as the most psychopathic transgression to occur on this installment of the franchise.

• Love 15

Eddie was the first one to make any negative/questionable comment about Brooks having cancer, it happened in episode 1 this season. He coughed, said BS and coughed again. I would not be surprised to find out that Tamra used Meghan to do her dirty work for her, she has done that before....many times. That said, I don't think Meghan would care if she found out she was used, I think Meghan loves to stir things up and has a very bad habit of taking things too far, just like Tamra. If they keep Meghan next season, it will be interesting to see if they turn on each other, that will be a real mud bath!

• Love 9

So while the women are filming the Reunion Brooks gives an interview announcing he has had a Cease & Desist letter sent to Meghan-  http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brooks-ayers-fighting-back-against-meghan-king-edmonds-health-details-2015110

Ahhh, he would have had to sign off against suing any of the cast, producers, Bravo and NBC Universal when he signed his contract to appear on camera on the show. He does not have a leg to stand on IMO. This article says that Meghan..... " even going as far as to contact his medical team." , I thought, correct me if I am wrong, she just called his Dr.'s office to see if they treat NHL, not that she spoke to any Dr. or "medical team". LOL

Oh, and I did notice that he didn't say that he would be going back to the OC to begin chemo again this month like he did the last "interview! LOL

• Love 3

So while the women are filming the Reunion Brooks gives an interview announcing he has had a Cease & Desist letter sent to Meghan-  http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brooks-ayers-fighting-back-against-meghan-king-edmonds-health-details-2015110

Good luck with that Brooks.  Sorry but you put your cancer out there..... 

Brooks is a famewhore.  And this just is another attempt to get 'more' attention.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 6

Shrewd?

No.

A mastermind?

No.

But there is a reason why I call Tamra a Mini Flyweight Keyser Soze.http://allaboutthetea.com/2015/08/31/tamra-judge-masterminds-and-fuels-brooks-ayers-cancer-controversy/

Thanks for the link Scrambled Fog.

Say what...Vicki broke the fourth wall. Vicki's production company asked her to film seeing a psychic even though she doesn't believe in them, so she did. What other phoney production company scenes were filmed?

I believe this season is one big production company fueled cluster fuck!

Production must be laughing their asses off as they read this forum and see us arguing each fictitious point. Yep, add in Tamrat and PI Megs on top of that to misdirect with more production fueled chicanery.

Screen-Shot-2015-08-31-at-12.49.28-PM.pn

• Love 5

Good luck with that Brooks. Sorry but you put your cancer out there.....

Brooks is a famewhore. And this just is another attempt to get 'more' attention.

Whether or not Brooks put his cancer "out there", it does not give anyone a right to exploit his illness.

• Love 4

Whether or not Brooks put his cancer "out there", it does not give anyone a right to exploit his illness.

Exploit is debatable given that he is on a reality show.  One could easily say that Brooks is the one who exploited his cancer IMO.

• Love 10

I understand what you are saying with the exploiting Brooks thing. But I don't think exploit is the right word. She would be exploiting Brooks if she knew he was lying about cancer and used that to benefit herself in some way. It would be hard to prove that she KNOWS for a fact he is lying, and even harder to prove what she herself would be personally benefiting from (aside from truth and justice). I think she just wants to know what is really going on and is taking it to far because she is competitive. I don't think she has anything to gain from it. As far as camera time-- that lady came in stirring stuff up. She loves attention so much she doesn't need Brooks to find a way to be center of attention.  

Also, the fact that the doctor, German Zermeno and Vicki are both promoting "Club Detox" which is owned by the electron lady, Lenka, is just really shady. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 7

Does your husband send a patient the report via e-mail?  I  noticed the doctor from the Radar story said the run ons could occur with incompatible software.  She had no explanation for the misspelling and wrong terminology.  Thanks in advance for answering.

I don't have the foggiest idea how he handles such things. We don't get into private patient details. Sorry.

• Love 2

None of that makes any sense to me.

There are a lot of ways Brooks could be exploiting his cancer/not cancer. If he's faking it, then it's probably pretty obvious - he's exploiting a fake illness for sympathy and attention and prayers and good will and storyline purposes. Or he's exploiting a (fake) illness for financial gain via the Club Detox business. Even if he's legitimately ill, then you can still exploit an illness for these same reasons.

• Love 7

What does Heather "working on the house" consist of? I am imaging her either being on the phone or out shopping for the most expensive faucets and drawer openers available. I guess that is work? But usually when you are doing it for your own house it is just called decorating. Sure, there are details upon details in building a mega mansion from scratch, but that is what project managers are for. I guess I am over her insisting she deserves gratitude and bended knee for doing up a massive castle to meet her every whim.

Even though I'm not a Heather fan I do agree with her that overseeing construction of a home is a lot of work, not all of it fun, and very time consuming. When we custom built our home - not anything even close to Heather's home, our is just a little 3500 sq ft home that Heather wouldn't find suitable for even a storage closet, lol - we initallly though, "Ohh, how fun this is going to be!" Then the reality of all the decisions we needed to make sunk in. You have to choose EVERYTHING that's going into the home, even boring little stuff like what kind of outlet covers you'd like. It's time consuming and shortly turns from fun to work when all your free time is spent having to go to showrrom after showroom for every aspect of the house - kitchen cabinet and countertop showrooms, lighting showroom, flooring showrooms, etc. Then you have to duke it out with your spouse when you can't agree. A construction manager can't pick out your decor choices and even using a decorator (we did not) you still have to go see all the stuff in person. Also, you cannot trust a construction manager to watch over the project. We found mistakes on things that had to be redone, things we would not have caught had we not gone to the site every day or every other day. And the construction manager will lie and tell you something has been done/will be done by the end of the week when it's not/will not be. This isn't to say Terry should be on bended knee thanking her profusely. SHE wants this house as much as he does and Terry doesn't have the time to be as involved as Heather is. Terry is providing the bulk of the $$$, her contribution is to oversee the construction but she's not totally full of crap when she complains - though I do thinks she lays it on a little thick and can be a drama queen about it.

• Love 10

So now Madame Puppet and Miss Terry are pretending they've been working on their jar 'o glycerol for "over fifteen years"??? <insert Kandi Burruss eyeroll>. These nitwits really are stupider than they look, but for the first time in history, I did like Miss Terry {shudder} when s/he exasperatedly mumbled, "Can we just go to bed?" after Madame Puppet harshly cackled her ridiculously ineffectual pep talk. Lord...a couple of carnival barkers shilling glop on a home shopping channel---how klassy. And did that rube really feel she needed to WRONGLY define a charcuterie platter? For all their pretense, they sure seem like unsophisticated hayseeds. smh.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 10

I love how much Jeff Lewis has been mentioned on this thread! It would have been great to have him doing what he does. Shaming Heather and Terry for their stark hotel taste and making passive-aggressive comments about what it says about their marriage and personality issues. He would be a much better reunion host. He has an excellent bullshit detector and he uses it!

• Love 12

So now Madame Puppet and Miss Terry are pretending they've been working on their jar 'o glycerol for "over fifteen years"??? <insert Kandi Burruss eyeroll>. These nitwits really are stupider than they look, but for the first time in history, I did like Miss Terry {shudder} when s/he exasperatedly mumbled, "Can we just go to bed?" after Madame Puppet harshly cackled her ridiculously ineffectual pep talk. Lord...a couple of carnival barkers shilling glop on a home shopping channel---how klassy. And did that rube really feel she needed to WRONGLY define a charcuterie platter? For all their pretense, they sure seem like unsophisticated hayseeds. smh.

I love your post!

Thanks for spelling charcuterie. I wanted to look the word up, but then realized I had no idea how to spell the word so I could look it up.

My dictionary and thesaurus are not Heather Dubrow approved anyway.

• Love 4

I love how much Jeff Lewis has been mentioned on this thread! It would have been great to have him doing what he does. Shaming Heather and Terry for their stark hotel taste and making passive-aggressive comments about what it says about their marriage and personality issues. He would be a much better reunion host. He has an excellent bullshit detector and he uses it!

Why does Andy have to do the reunions anyway?

He's terrible at it.

I loved the episode of WWHL w/ Jeff Lewis and Vicki.

Tamra was in the audience and he called her the biggest sh*t stirrer on the show.

Tammy Sue looked ascared. She might have been scared enough to contemplate a genuine spiritual awakening for a hot second.

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 5

He's terrible at it.

I loved the episode of WWHL w/ Jeff Lewis and Vicki.

Tamra was in the audience and he called her the biggest sh*t stirrer on the show.

Tammy Sue looked ascared. She might have been scared enough to contemplate a genuine spiritual awakening for a hot second.

I think Andy realizes that having anyone else host the reunions would risk revealing any 4th wall secrets. As soon as a real host/moderator pressed any of these women for the truth, they, the women, would spill the behind the scenes manipulation by production. LOL

• Love 9

I think Andy realizes that having anyone else host the reunions would risk revealing any 4th wall secrets. As soon as a real host/moderator pressed any of these women for the truth, they, the women, would spill the behind the scenes manipulation by production. LOL

I have an idea that would solve that problem.

Bravo could 86 the production manipulation altogether.

• Love 7

I'm sucking down vitamin c and airborne. I know it probably doesn't work, but who cares. It's a 9 hour flight to Copenhagen.. If you are curious, I plan to Whoop it Up!  

Well if it doesn't work make sure you are making note. Nothing is more morally irreprehensible than advertising a product that doesn't work 100% for everyone! :-P

P.S. the few times I've used airborne and those cold defense products I never ended up sick. I just started trying it a few months back and I am VERY prone for colds. Me and my son are terrible terrible. If we are around anyone who is sick even for two seconds, BAM. We are both the same if I get sick he gets sick and vice versa. We easily pass it on to each other each and every time but these last 3 times I've felt it and used what I got a few months ago, not once. Which is very unusual so I like to believe the cold defense works for me and in turn spares my son as well. LOL!

At that point in filming, the only one questioning if he does have cancer was Tamra/Eddie. Even Meghan was surprised that Tamra asked the psychic that question and did not fully believe it until they all had the talk after Brooks/Vicki left CUT. Neither Shannon NOR Heather have expressed any doubts about him having cancer at this point in the season, in fact both have said that they believe he does have it, they just question his treatment choices.  Shannon though, did express that she felt IF he was lying, that Vicki knows and is going along with it, whereas both Tamra and Heather defended Vicki at Shannon's dragon party. It is only now, from interviews outside the show, that we are hearing Heather express doubts about Brooks having cancer during filming, Shannon still maintains that he did/does.

Is this all to express that Brooks and Vicki had no reason to feel as if the group of ladies were doubting his cancer? I don't understand what this observation is suppossed to counter or clarify?

• Love 1

I'm taking another cancer/not cancer storyline break.

The boundaries that have been crossed on the show and on various forums and social media have me feeling quite uncomfortable.

Agreed. It's sad that they're these lines that can be crossed just because reality show, blah, blah blah, famewhore blah, blah, blah. I mean, guilty pleasures don't need to be that guilty and this idea that a reality show camera is considered a 100% free pass, to these women, and in part the viewers, to suspend the need to behave with some sort of human decency. I don't approve of the extremes these women allow themselves to go to. Even if <gasp> they've decided to be on a reality show.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 8

Is this all to express that Brooks and Vicki had no reason to feel as if the group of ladies were doubting his cancer? I don't understand what this observation is suppossed to counter or clarify?

It brings us full circle back to the reality that Tamra and Eddie were the original doubters. Meghan fell in later with her investigation. Vicki and Brooks just accused everyone else of doubting because they asked questions. Then, since their answers were super hinkey, now the others are doubting.

OT a little.

Typical Tamra then pulls the "I've been your biggest defender, Brooks!" "Consider the source? Like I'm lying?!" She has been his biggest doubter. Just a lot of double talk.

• Love 7
Thanks for spelling charcuterie.

"Charcuterie" is showing up more and more on local menus and restaurant reviews here (Phoenix area).

Even though I'm not a Heather fan I do agree with her that overseeing construction of a home is a lot of work, not all of it fun, and very time consuming.

Great post--comprehensive and true, HappyKitteh.  I hope everyone reads it.

Say what...Vicki broke the fourth wall. Vicki's production company asked her to film seeing a psychic even though she doesn't believe in them, so she did. What other phoney production company scenes were filmed?

Ummmmm...every one of them?

So while the women are filming the Reunion Brooks gives an interview announcing he has had a Cease & Desist letter sent to Meghan-

Wouldn't that be "Cyst & Disease" ???

• Love 4

"Charcuterie" is showing up more and more on local menus and restaurant reviews here (Phoenix area).

Great post--comprehensive and true, HappyKitteh.  I hope everyone reads it.

Ummmmm...every one of them?

Wouldn't that be "Cyst & Disease" ???

Another one of the funniest things I have read alerts.    Maybe in the top 3 of all time.

I wonder how Tamra would feel if next season's storyline is about how she emotionally abused and abandoned her daughter. And about what a neglectful and horrible mother she is and since she lost custody of her daughter it's proof. There's plenty of info online for Meghan to peruse and it's quite possible that Tamra has an ex or two (hint hint) that would talk off record about how Tamra is a stellar mother.

• Love 3

I don't know if that waiver is legally enforceable but too lazy to Westlaw rn. Not sure what he would sue Megan for since he's a public figure who put all of this stuff on the table for discussion. Maybe a claim for being "really annoying" or "dog with a bone syndrome."

Florida, the part of the country that is home to millions of elderly, has no oncologists?

I think Brooks has once again changed his mind and is now on a Boozeatral therapy.

• Love 4

Typical Tamra then pulls the "I've been your biggest defender, Brooks!" "Consider the source? Like I'm lying?!" She has been his biggest doubter. Just a lot of double talk.

I am glad you brought that scene back up, as it was a thing of beauty. Two master artists at work there, that was. Tamra attacking with her patented brand of screeched lies and double talk and Brook's deflecting with his trademarked non-denials.

Tamra: "Did you say consider the source?!"

Brooks: "Yes."

Tamra: "Are you calling me a liar?!"

Brooks: "That's not what I said." When we all know that that is exactly what he implied with the "consider the source", but it IS true he never called her a liar. Tamra ratchets up the screech level and profanities from there while announcing herself Brook's greatest supporter, Brooks denies a few more times and then walks away, while Tamra continues to foam at the mouth. Meanwhile the initial accusation that compelled the "consider the source" is forgotten. Slow golf clap. Well played all. Like looking at an Escher drawing.

• Love 7

Why can't he just fly the ladies to a decent resort in Cancun or Acapulco and give them unlimited alcohol and plenty of "activities"? No need to waste production money on the South Pacific or some truly amazing place because they won't appreciate it and we won't get to see enough of it, other than the bar area.

I don't need to see a "reunion" where none of the important questions are ever answered and the women just scream at and over top of each other. 

I want to see more of the booze-fueled cray-cray and less of the Cancer Inquisition. I simply do not care if Brooks has been lying or not.

• Love 4

I just keep watching these boring whores because I'm waiting, praying and hoping that someone will take down Tamra..call her out on her b.s.

Like the Atlanta episode where Claudia stood up to Nene.

However, I'm not optimistic. Seems like all these oc housewives are afraid of trashbag tamra.

• Love 7

I don't know if that waiver is legally enforceable but too lazy to Westlaw rn. Not sure what he would sue Megan for since he's a public figure who put all of this stuff on the table for discussion. Maybe a claim for being "really annoying" or "dog with a bone syndrome."

Florida, the part of the country that is home to millions of elderly, has no oncologists?

Those waivers do far more to protect Bravo/NBC Universal/Evolution Media than the individuals. I doubt Brooks and Meghan have a contract.  Meghan has to have known Brooks had cancer.  From what I have read, Meghan is asked if she believes Brooks has cancer.  What does believe mean?  If Meghan said, "Brooks is using cancer to raise money," then there might be reason to send a letter.  She is not a doctor so her opinion as to if Brooks has cancer is just that-her opinion.  She might also state she does not believe that we ever landed on the moon.  It is not about the truth of the matter necessarily but her opinion. 

• Love 3

It brings us full circle back to the reality that Tamra and Eddie were the original doubters. Meghan fell in later with her investigation. Vicki and Brooks just accused everyone else of doubting because they asked questions. Then, since their answers were super hinkey, now the others are doubting.

OT a little.

But didn't they ask questions for over an hour?  I mean, if your questioning the answers to initial basic questions and it goes on and on wouldn't it be fair to come to the conclusion that people are stepping over that line into inappropriate doubt? Is there really anything wrong with Vicki and Brooks discomfort about the escalating inappropriateness with regards to their need for in depth clarifications? I mean why would the discussion of Brooks health go on for over an hour unless he had to keep offering up clarifications and explanations to more and more questions. How well does a group of people need to understand someone else's medical history or current health plan? I too would feel like there was a shift in the tone of the conversation if after a few answered questions I was still subjected to continued scrutiny. I mean if it were me and I was asking about his health and plan and some of the stuff didn't jive I'd just smile nod, realize I'm not completely "getting it" and then move on from the topic since, hell, I don't NEED to understand it so I'd mentally be like "this is where I leave you" and shift focus since I've gotten all I can get out of the inquiries. I wouldn't continue to probe until everything made sense to ME.

But anyhoo, thanks for the clarification. I was just wondering why it mattered when Brooks and Vicki started feeling like they were being doubting by "everyone" and who started what doubt at whatever time during filming. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 4

Has this been covered in previous posts? Dr Zermeno is one of those quacks that just hawks his own supplements. It says his office is permanently closed. I Googled him.... because justice.

I'm not sure, but I've long-suspected he's a quack.

I agree...I'm sick of this storyline...bring on the Dubrow's palace, lol...bet there's plenty of construction mistakes being made and who knows what's being buried under all that cement?

We know there are a bunch of folded up notes people wrote at the ground-breaking party...

Add to that - who would trust her with their money and insurance needs after that,  not to mention the Vicki's Vodka lawsuit?  It's like she's forgotten about the core business that made her successful to begin with.

I wonder if that's why she wanted to sell or pass on her business?

• Love 3

Why can't he just fly the ladies to a decent resort in Cancun or Acapulco and give them unlimited alcohol and plenty of "activities"? No need to waste production money on the South Pacific or some truly amazing place because they won't appreciate it and we won't get to see enough of it, other than the bar area.

I don't need to see a "reunion" where none of the important questions are ever answered and the women just scream at and over top of each other.

I want to see more of the booze-fueled cray-cray and less of the Cancer Inquisition. I simply do not care if Brooks has been lying or not.

Excellent idea! Wait 4 months after filming and all episodes are aired, then fly them to a far away place with free booze, and it will be scary island?? Too good.

Well, the very first OC reunion had no moderator, just 4 of the remaining 5 original OC ladies drinking & chatting in Jeana or Vickis backyard. (Can't remember which one).

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 4

Well, the very first OC reunion had no moderator, just 4 of the remaining 5 original OC ladies drinking & chatting in Jeana or Vickis backyard. (Can't remember which one).

Oh yeah!  That was actually pretty cool.  I guess production decided to do the "last event" for that and then do the talk show format for the reunions.  I really do miss the more lighthearted, organic scenes.  

• Love 8

But didn't they ask questions for over an hour?  I mean, if your questioning the answers to initial basic questions and it goes on and on wouldn't it be fair to come to the conclusion that people are stepping over that line into inappropriate doubt? Is there really anything wrong with Vicki and Brooks discomfort about the escalating inappropriateness with regards to their need for in depth clarifications? I mean why would the discussion of Brooks health go on for over an hour unless he had to keep offering up clarifications and explanations to more and more questions. How well does a group of people need to understand someone else's medical history or current health plan? I too would feel like there was a shift in the tone of the conversation if after a few answered questions I was still subjected to continued scrutiny. I mean if it were me and I was asking about his health and plan and some of the stuff didn't jive I'd just smile nod, realize I'm not completely "getting it" and then move on from the topic since, hell, I don't NEED to understand it so I'd mentally be like "this is where I leave you" and shift focus since I've gotten all I can get out of the inquiries. I wouldn't continue to probe until everything made sense to ME.

But anyhoo, thanks for the clarification. I was just wondering why it mattered when Brooks and Vicki started feeling like they were being doubting by "everyone" and who started what doubt at whatever time during filming. 

At this point we only have Vicki's view they asked questions for an hour.  I find that hard to believe.  That would have been a long time between the arrival of the baby and the Brooks chat.  The doubt was that night after Vicki stormed out of dinner and called Tamra.

• Love 3
Another one of the funniest things I have read alerts.    Maybe in the top 3 of all time.

I hope I'm not getting credit for "Cyst & Disease," Cherrio.  That would be Tamra in an early season of RHOC...and she actually thought that was the term.

• Love 5

At this point we only have Vicki's view they asked questions for an hour.  I find that hard to believe.  That would have been a long time between the arrival of the baby and the Brooks chat.  The doubt was that night after Vicki stormed out of dinner and called Tamra.

I thought it was also verified in other HW blogs?