Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, howmanywords said:

In true Kardashian fashion, Chyna bought Rob a Range Rover. Does anyone in this family actually think of anything besides luxury cars to give as gifts?

Oh, sure -- big honking tacky diamonds.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

It's all for show.  They're just leasing those cars.  Probably get a discount for promoting on social media.  They definitely had some sort of deal with Ferrari to explain all of that crap at King's TWO birthdays.

Do we know this or are you speculating?

Is anyone surprised? Was he there when she left? The floors look vacuumed, I wonder who took care of that, it seems a little strange.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 2

I noticed the vacuum lines too. 

The special is tomorrow, so how much of this is really real? I believe the hacking messages though about the trademarking because those don't do Chyna any favors.

Chyna also posted a response on her "new" Instagram page, but then deleted it. But ET got it before she did that.

1blac_chyna_instagram-done.jpg

• Love 1

I believe all of the hacked messages, but I'm iffy about the other stuff. Did you see all of the Snaps Rob posted? The house looked TOO empty and clean right down to every single item in the fridges and pantry being gone. And Chyna claiming Rob hasn't seen Dream and saying "you know where we are" screams bullshit to me. There's video from the past week of her and Rob together, the baby wasn't there at all? 

Eta: after seeing Robs last couple of Instagram posts I really think this is a big joke. Or he's drunk and losing it.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1

The thing I learned without question while reading all the above is that there's an emoji that has a money tongue. It looks like a smiley face puking dollars. Who knew? 

Edited by ramble
  • Love 1

Does anybody know what Chyna's supposed texts were that said she had a plan to leave him after a year?

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Did you see all of the Snaps Rob posted? The house looked TOO empty and clean right down to every single item in the fridges and pantry being gone.

The clean really caught my eye, did Chyna have someone come in a vacuum after she took everything out of the house? Did Rob walk in and say "ugh, this place is a mess!" & have it all cleaned? Something is just weird about this, though I can certainly believe that post of Chyna's about Rob not doing anything.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

I noticed the vacuum lines too. 

The special is tomorrow, so how much of this is really real? I believe the hacking messages though about the trademarking because those don't do Chyna any favors.

Chyna also posted a response on her "new" Instagram page, but then deleted it. But ET got it before she did that.

1blac_chyna_instagram-done.jpg

Bingo --- this smells like publicity for the show. Also it's a good down-and-dirty storyline for the new season, for which Rob & Chyna just got a fresh contract.

I was very suspicious about the neat clean house too. When you're as angry and in as big as rush to get out as Blac Chyna supposedly was, you just grab your stuff and go, not giving a shit how much of a mess you leave behind. But there's no litter in the house, nothing out of place. I noticed the vacuumed carpets and the pristine refrigerator too. It looks like a house on the market, not a house where anyone lives.

Isn't that one of Kylie's houses, the one Rob and Chyna were allegedly just now renting from Kylie? But did Chyna and the two kids ever actually move in? If she never moved there, that would explain why it's so perfectly clean. Maybe the Koven made up the story about her moving to that house just so they could fake this new story about her leaving him and "moving out."

It's pathetic that this family are such liars and fame whores that people immediately wonder if they're lying again whenever there's a new story.

• Love 4

Some of this stuff rings true - Rob probably was borderline verbally abusive during Chyna's pregnancy and I can certainly believe that he lacks any kind of motivation.  But Chyna was in it for the money too.  

From what I've read the texts aren't actually time stamped so they could have come at any time since Chyna and Rob have been together.  Obviously the two of them would know but the rest of us can't be sure if they were written last year or last week.  Either way, the girl is stupid enough to put it in writing.  I'm not famous and even I know that you don't actually put stuff like that into a text or message, no guarantee that someone won't find it later. 

I can believe that they had a fight but when it comes to reality TV it is the bigger the better.  The more they blow this out over social media, the more articles and clicks. 

• Love 4

Some of it definitely rings true and after watching their TV show ive felt they have a scary, toxic relationship where they are both capable of abusing each other...but Rob is now trying too hard. He keeps saying this isn't for ratings and that he's been upset for "days". That's pretty funny considering the last few days we've seen not only him gushing calling her his wife, posting sexy pics of her, showering her with money and a video of them kissing and snuggling up to each other.  And now not only did she delete everything off her new Instagram page - but her regular, hacked page the only new posts now are promotions for the special tonight.

• Love 3

Either this is a really sick, twisted publicity stunt, or Rob is in the process of having a breakdown.  I don't know what to think when a grown man accuses his fiance of not just taking his baby, but his waffles and his BBQ sauce too.  So they're both laughing all the way to the bank or we're watching a mental breakdown in real time.

• Love 8

I think it's a combination of both. He has major emotional issues and he's getting off jerking everyone's chain. And Chyna is a major participant. She's in it for herself. I think she convinced herself she wanted to help Rob, and that lets her justify her using him as a means to an end. The baby is just a pawn and a prop in their attempt to create a reality show. I'm betting the two of them think they've beat Kris at her own game and are patting themselves on the back.

The way Rob talks about the baby makes me nervous. He had all this big talk before she was born about how he was going to get himself in shape, physically and mentally and how all he ever wanted was a baby (never heard him even mention kids in all the years the show has been on) etc. He's done none of those things. All I can see is a long road ahead of the two of them fighting over this child.

Reading those grammatical monstrosities that Chyna and her mom wrote, must make Kris want to crawl in a hole imagining having to deal with Tokyo Toni at family functions for the next 18 years.

Rob's video is pathetic, he's either stoned/drunk or highly medicated, the only thing I find mildly amusing about it, is that Kim, who had so much to say about him, now finds herself married to the someone with similar problems. I want to see now much patience and compassion she squeezes out for her hubby. 

• Love 6

Is Rob drinking the water from the same well as Kanye? She took my Eggos & BBQ sauce????? I hope Kanye's bed in the psych ward is still open, because the Ks have another customer for the hospital.

• Love 9

A few of the tabs are calling foul on the "breakup." For example:

http://www.x17online.com/2016/12/blac_chyna_rob_kardashian_dream_breakup_christmas_reality_show_photos_instagram_snapchat_121716 "Blac Chyna And Rob Fake A Break Up For Their Reality Show "

"Oh, this has Kris Jenner's fingerprints ALLLLLL over it! ... Rob and Chyna seem to be taking a page from the Kardashian reality TV playbook, faking a breakup right before the holidays and right after their reality show was renewed. If they don't have drama, no one will watch! ... Even her fans are calling BS. One fan wrote, "This is so fake ... Do you really think her followers are stupid?" Uh no, we're not! Rob's Snapchat pretending to be all depressed and broken up about the breakup is hilarious. This guy obviously doesn't have his SAG card! "

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

A few of the tabs are calling foul on the "breakup." For example:

http://www.x17online.com/2016/12/blac_chyna_rob_kardashian_dream_breakup_christmas_reality_show_photos_instagram_snapchat_121716 "Blac Chyna And Rob Fake A Break Up For Their Reality Show "

"Oh, this has Kris Jenner's fingerprints ALLLLLL over it! ... Rob and Chyna seem to be taking a page from the Kardashian reality TV playbook, faking a breakup right before the holidays and right after their reality show was renewed. If they don't have drama, no one will watch! ... Even her fans are calling BS. One fan wrote, "This is so fake ... Do you really think her followers are stupid?" Uh no, we're not! Rob's Snapchat pretending to be all depressed and broken up about the breakup is hilarious. This guy obviously doesn't have his SAG card! "

I call BS on this story too... it's all for ratings for their special that is on tonight... I can't believe that these people call themselves adults and they have kids too...  if it smells like a rat, talks like a rat, it's a rat... and this so called breakup is a rat....

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Rob's video is pathetic, he's either stoned/drunk or highly medicated, the only thing I find mildly amusing about it, is that Kim, who had so much to say about him, now finds herself married to the someone with similar problems. I want to see now much patience and compassion she squeezes out for her hubby. 

She was actually telling the truth about Rob - he is lazy, irresponsible, spoiled.  He's been taking advantage for years now and is way beyond compassion.  He and Chyna play out their pathetic drama every few weeks.

• Love 8

Chyna's mother.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/blac-chynas-mom-slams-rob-kardashian-in-post-split-rant-w456632

They will be fine trust me??joshhalala since you want to be one nosy bitch or should I say dude???First off Who are you again? ? Chyna had hers long before Rob K. He is just emotionally disturbed by all means. Chyna don't need to dig for gold with gold is given to her after every argument ! Nigga please you should not be asking me why did Rob and Chyna break up or why Chyna leave Rob the question should be where is my daddy and why did he leave my mama!!! It's absolutely nothing about the relationship then I don't know!! Rob goes into this woman's phone all the time and never find anything in this is what he confesses to me. He confesses to me that he know he has the issue but don't know how to handle it. He's a very emotional guy with many many personal issues how do I know this he told me. I don't getinto people's business but my daughter is my business. I don't care what you see online !!!!! Most of you people live vicariously through others anyway? stop being a stick in the mud minding peoples business and know you will never get your answer you're looking for. At the end of the day it is what it is celebrity or non celebrity. I don't know why people think because you have a lot of money and material things that every day normal shit cannot and do not happen to them. The difference between a celebrity in you is the fact is they are popularly known and have the cash to back it up that's it. So do yourself a favor and me and get the fuck off my page go find your daddy and your baby daddy. When you are in the public eye this is the bullshit you have to go through when you have an insecure person at hand! " mental illness is real" I love Rob and I am going to try to help them manage their relationship through love and wise words ?I have spoken to Rob and asked him to get therapy he said that he would but yet he have not seeked it yet! At the end of the day they will still be together I promise you. Rob just have to get Mr. Insecure off of his back! Everything will be fine

1,461 likes87 comments

I believe that Rob is depressed (and is not getting help for it), but what in the ever-loving fuckity fuck is Chyna's excuse for having a baby with him? She's either stupid, a fame whore or a gold digger (or all three at once). I think she's just an opportunist with no soul who brought a baby into the picture to keep the Kardashians on the hook. That's infinitely more shameful than being lazy, depressed and an entitled jackass.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

I believe that Rob is depressed (and is not getting help for it), but what in the ever-loving fuckity fuck is Chyna's excuse for having a baby with him?  

Wanting to trademark and be a Kardashian.

• Love 3

I have no sympathy for either of these numbskulls.  Chyna knows first hand how tough it is being a single mother and intentionally hooked up with a lazy mama's boy and dropped the birth control.  Rob doesn't seem to have ever had a serious girlfriend, nor has he really done anything productive in the last 4 years, yet he thought he was ready to become a dad with a F!ckbuddy.  They're both acting like the victims here, and they are far from it.   I'm so glad all of their pettiness is being documented for their child to see some day. 

• Love 2

I think this whole thing has been a scam from the beginning - they will get back together, they will get married in July, and in a year they will break up.  Hello alimony and child support.  

If I put my tin foil hat on, i'd go as far to say that Tyga and Kylie split around the same time, and he goes back to Chyna.  But that might also be wishful thinking.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

How much would Rob be able to pay in alimony and child support, though? And I doubt alimony would even be part of the picture.

They were never married, so no alimony.  If they split custody of Dream (hopefully they worked this out before she was born) then no one owes anyone child support.  If Chyna has primary custody of Dream, then Rob would be on the hook for support.  Since Dream is too young to be talking about fancy private schools and posh extra curricular activities, he wouldn't owe some crazy 5 or 6 figure monthly payment. 

4 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

I think this whole thing has been a scam from the beginning - they will get back together, they will get married in July, and in a year they will break up.  Hello alimony and child support.  

If I put my tin foil hat on, i'd go as far to say that Tyga and Kylie split around the same time, and he goes back to Chyna.  But that might also be wishful thinking.  

Oh, from your mouth to God's ears. I would watch the hell out of that.

• Love 2

Did he just post that?  Some older woman giving his kid a bath instead of him doing it?  I don't even think those are Kris' arms, def not Tokyo Toni's - is King's nanny that old?  Does Rob think raising kids is about posing them and taking pics on your phone while other people clean up the poop and barf and get up 4 times a night?

• Love 5

That's the nannny's arm. And Rob has posted via instagram an apology to Chyna and promises to do better with himself and that he knows he needs help. For the love of everything Holy take away his cell and keep him off social media!

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Does Rob think raising kids is about posing them and taking pics on your phone while other people clean up the poop and barf and get up 4 times a night?

Yes.

That pic is adorable though! 

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

For the love of everything Holy take away his cell and keep him off social media!

This is the Rob version of Kanye's rants, it's like watching a male Amanda Bynes. 

Dream is adorable.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Did he just post that?  Some older woman giving his kid a bath instead of him doing it?  I don't even think those are Kris' arms, def not Tokyo Toni's - is King's nanny that old?  Does Rob think raising kids is about posing them and taking pics on your phone while other people clean up the poop and barf and get up 4 times a night?

Yes. He has observed Kimmy's parenting style.

• Love 1

I really hope she does not immediately move back in with him.  Whatever his actual problem is, it will not solve itself in a few weeks.  That guy needs life rehab.

Anyhoo...."Special Delivery" raked in a mere 950K viewers.  Even after that social media circus in the preceding 24 hours.  Maybe E! should rethink a Season 2.  For comparison, I am Cait season 2 premiere was considered a failure by only bringing in 750K viewers.

• Love 4

"Drunk" Blac Chyna Beats Rob Kardashian: New Details on the Couple's Dramatic Blowout

E! News has since learned that the fight turned physical prior to Chyna moving out of the house. "She was punching him in his back and arms and was in a drunken rage," a source says. Kris Jenner's boyfriend Corey Gamble walked in on their fight "and ripped Chyna off of Rob."

Rob's sisters "were worried" after seeing his Snapchat story, a source tells E! News, and they "rushed over" to be by his side in his time of need. Once they arrived, however, "He was fine." Regardless, Rob's sisters "are fed up" with the couple's recurring public blowouts and Chyna's behavior. As a result, the source says, Chyna is no longer welcome at their Christmas Eve party.

According to a source, Rob's sisters believe he issued a "fake apology" to simply smooth things over with Chyna. "The sisters don't want anything to do with this relationship. They see how fake it is. It's so unhealthy for their brother. They see how Chyna is using their family for fame and money and they aren't going to let it happen anymore. The family accepted her but since Chyna is now showing who she really is, they don't want anything to do with her. They have real-life problems going on and are trying to have a positive New Year and not this drama."

"Whatever people might think about the situation, the emotion during the weekend was 100 percent authentic," a source tells E! News. The couple has already patched things up, although Chyna will be staying in her own house for a while. "This argument got a lot of attention, but honestly, this was kind of like a normal tiff for them. They always have these up and downs," the source says. "Everything is fine between them now. Rob has promised to get some help for self-esteem and jealousy issues. They are both committed to making this work. Ultimately, they both love one another. As for whether they will last, who knows? But they're both going to try."

10 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I really hope she does not immediately move back in with him.  Whatever his actual problem is, it will not solve itself in a few weeks.  That guy needs life rehab.

Anyhoo...."Special Delivery" raked in a mere 950K viewers.  Even after that social media circus in the preceding 24 hours.  Maybe E! should rethink a Season 2.  For comparison, I am Cait season 2 premiere was considered a failure by only bringing in 750K viewers.

He was on Dancing With the Stars not that long ago and he comported himself rather well. Man, hangin' out at Khloe's with Lemar really did a number on him.

• Love 7

Rob's sisters "were worried" after seeing his Snapchat story, a source tells E! News, and they "rushed over" to be by his side in his time of need. Once they arrived, however, "He was fine." Regardless, Rob's sisters "are fed up" with the couple's recurring public blowouts and Chyna's behavior. As a result, the source says, Chyna is no longer welcome at their Christmas Eve party.

Omg of course the first thing that would come to mind, a party. Fools.

• Love 5