Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Artsda said:

So he ODd so badly and got released just like that and nobody got it in media? Yeah if this was true I'd expect a People mag cover story and some TMZ attention. 

Kris and cover stuff but I doubt even her can cover all this. 

Exactly. Plus you know she'd be all weepy on social media and special network tv interviews.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Exactly. Plus you know she'd be all weepy on social media and special network tv interviews.

Nah, she wouldn't do that, we'll know it's true if Khloe or Kylie announce their baby boy's name & show his face.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I think PMK employed Kim to put these OD rumors to rest because she had Rob on her Instastories last night. Actually, it was his voice off-camera, but he did seem to be there with her. She tagged him and was showing off all these graphic tees that are from a collab Rob has done with some company. So, there you go. Typical Kardashian move: deflect a rumor while pimping merchandise.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1