Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

On Rob and Chyna's show, King helped Rob set up for a "date" in her yard. Then when they were having their dinner, the child wasn't there. A guy marrying someone with a child could have included the child. They were at the house, not at at a club. I don't think King is high on Rob's list of priorities. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Artsda said:

Anxiety can come and go, he could be fine one week and have an attack the next. 

I'd have more sympathy for him if he had something to be anxious about. Like paying bills or meeting a deadline on a JOB.

At this point all I see is him using his anxiety to control other people. Suddenly he wants a family dinner? And Kris just gets to it? She should have told him to arrange the family dinner himself and invite everyone. Now that he has had one therapy session, he's back to normal?  Chyna said mean things to him, so he said worse to her? These two are going to raise a child together?

And Kim with her simplistic, " every week we'll sit down together and talk about things" " you two have to communicate" 

Why are they all in each other's business?. I don't discuss my brother's marital problems with his wife. I don't even like to hear it from him. 

They talk to him like he's a kindergartener and has to learn how to get along on the playground. 

• Love 6

Two birthday parties for a four-year old because the adults in his life are so completely screwed-up/not speaking/too self-absorbed/etc.  This family must spend all of their time planning parties, because if one or the other can't show, it doesn't count?  How many baby showers were thrown for BC and Rob?  Did they attend any of them together?  And now Rob can't get it together to show up for King's party?

This poor, innocent baby....

There was technically just one shower for Chyna and Rob, thrown by her friends and both attended.

The no-shower was just for Rob. Chyna wasn't included which is why he threw his tantrum. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, iwasish said:

And Kim with her simplistic, " every week we'll sit down together and talk about things" " you two have to communicate" 

Why are they all in each other's business?. I don't discuss my brother's marital problems with his wife. I don't even like to hear it from him. 

They've gotta have something to fill 40 min of airtime.  Judging by the supercut for the second-half-season-premiere, they ain't got NUTHIN'.

2 hours ago, Artsda said:

There was technically just one shower for Chyna and Rob, thrown by her friends and both attended.

The no-shower was just for Rob. Chyna wasn't included which is why he threw his tantrum. 

The party line is that she was invited as a surprise, but Rob opted not to go so he never knew that.  We do know that it was filmed for KUWTK, so it probably wasn't a real shower to begin with. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, iwasish said:

They talk to him like he's a kindergartener and has to learn how to get along on the playground. 

Well, that pretty much describes him. The only difference is that he has access to enough money to go hide out in Vegas when he doesn't like the other kids on the playground anymore.

ClFzsUu.png

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, GaT said:

Well, that pretty much describes him. The only difference is that he has access to enough money to go hide out in Vegas when he doesn't like the other kids on the playground anymore.

ClFzsUu.png

What does he do in Vegas? I don't think he gambles.  Has he ever been seen there or does he just hit the All-You -Can - Eat buffet and then  roll over to the Bunny Ranch and get the Odom special?

• Love 4

What does he do in Vegas? I don't think he gambles.  Has he ever been seen there or does he just hit the All-You -Can - Eat buffet and then  roll over to the Bunny Ranch and get the Odom special?

I doubt he's doing anything very public, so no clubs or hanging at the pool. Maybe he's doing private games and strip clubs.

• Love 1

The Odom special! That made me cackle. ???

• Love 2

Blac Chyna is buying (leasing?) herself a Rolls Royce. That reality show money must be pretty good.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/19/blac-chyna-rolls-royce-push-present/ "Blac Chyna $400k Push Present ... I'll Buy It Myself, Thanks" 10/19/2016 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Blac Chyna's new baby girl is going to be cruising in style because Mama's 'bout to drop serious coin on a new family car ... and it ain't a minivan.

We're told Blac Chyna is in the process of buying a 2016 Rolls-Royce Wraith. Starting price for the car is about $300k, but we're told Chyna's shopping a $400k fully loaded version. After all, she'll be tooling around with the newborn and 4-year-old King.

She was spotted at the Bev Hills Rolls dealership Wednesday afternoon eyeing a white one. Clock's ticking to close the deal ... Chyna's due Nov. 16.

43 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Wouldn't the child's birth be a great time to start a college fund for him/her instead of spending the money on a luxury car for yourself? Just me?

Nah silly things like your childs college education are only a blip when you have to flaunt luxury cars. I'm reminded of the week Reign was born that Scott posted a pic of a new Rolls and row of Rolex watches. Wendy Williams said "I hope that childs college education is paid for already, these people dont know priorities". Keep in mind Chyna already has a freaking Lamborghini that Rob bought her. Guess its never enough.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Nah silly things like your childs college education are only a blip when you have to flaunt luxury cars. I'm reminded of the week Reign was born that Scott posted a pic of a new Rolls and row of Rolex watches. Wendy Williams said "I hope that childs college education is paid for already, these people dont know priorities". Keep in mind Chyna already has a freaking Lamborghini that Rob bought her. Guess its never enough.

As if any of these kids will ever go to college.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Wouldn't the child's birth be a great time to start a college fund for him/her instead of spending the money on a luxury car for yourself? Just me?

That was my first thought also, but both Chyna & Rob are college graduates, even though it seems like graduating high school would have been a stretch for both of them. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, GaT said:

That was my first thought also, but both Chyna & Rob are college graduates, even though it seems like graduating high school would have been a stretch for both of them. 

I'd love to know Robs GPA.  I find it hard to believe Chyna was in numerous high schools (for behavior issues I would think) and then went in to college. Is there any proof she not only went but graduated. And that it was a college not a beauty school or technical institute.

1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I'd love to know Robs GPA.  I find it hard to believe Chyna was in numerous high schools (for behavior issues I would think) and then went in to college. Is there any proof she not only went but graduated. And that it was a college not a beauty school or technical institute.

http://www.empireboobookitty.com/2016/09/is-blac-chyna-college-graduate-what.html

Blac Chyna was born and raised in Washington, D.C. and attended Henry E. Lackey High School in Indian Head, Maryland.  She eventually moved to Miami where she studied Business Management at Johnson and Wales.  A few years later she attended JLS Professional Makeup Artist School, graduating in 2013.

It doesn't say she graduated from Johnson and Wales, so she may not have a degree. 

It also says she attended one high school,  she mentioned to Rob that she went to several and was expelled from at least one.

If she graduated college I think it would say she has a degree, bachelor or associates in whatever field.  My guess is she attended for a semester or two,. Maybe long enough to qualify for student aid or some kind of grants. 

My instincts say she has no degree.

• Love 2

Hollywood Life says Tyga is very jealous of Blac's new Rolls Royce, and he is begging Kylie to buy one for him. (Damn, she just bought him a Bentley.) HL often makes up gossip, but knowing Tyga, this might be true.

Seeing how he just had to one-up Blac on King's expensive birthday party, I can see him wanting to one-up her on a luxury car too.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

It also says she attended one high school,  she mentioned to Rob that she went to several and was expelled from at least one.

If she graduated college I think it would say she has a degree, bachelor or associates in whatever field.  My guess is she attended for a semester or two,. Maybe long enough to qualify for student aid or some kind of grants. 

My instincts say she has no degree.

She addressed this in an interview for Paper magazine or one of those:  She took some college classes but never finished because the stripping money was too good.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

She addressed this in an interview for Paper magazine or one of those:  She took some college classes but never finished because the stripping money was too good.

That was short-sighted. Stripping money only lasts as long as you're young and have a hot body. If she had saved and invested her stripping money, that would be different, but it looks like she's just blowing a lot of it. Like the $400K Rolls Royce she just bought.

She might be counting on huge Kardashian child support checks for the next 18 years. But what happens in the 19th year? She'll be too old to go back to stripping then.

• Love 1

I read on TMZ a few weeks ago that due to rob going back into his hermit stage that season 2 of their show is up in the air, however the E! producer's felt like Chyna  is " TV gold" and could carry her own show. 

there's  that potential money and her appearance checks, and the magazine cover money for her and the baby.

Edited by carolinagirl81

Will they still get married? BC said she wanted to put off the wedding until after the baby was born, so she can get her figure back and look hot at her wedding. The birth is coming up pretty soon. The E network probably offered them big bucks to film the wedding, and for all we know, they both signed the contract to do it.

But Rob is withdrawing again, and they don't even live in the same house any more. Maybe BC will change her mind about marrying him. It would save her a lot of grief.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Will they still get married? BC said she wanted to put off the wedding until after the baby was born, so she can get her figure back and look hot at her wedding. The birth is coming up pretty soon. The E network probably offered them big bucks to film the wedding, and for all we know, they both signed the contract to do it.

But Rob is withdrawing again, and they don't even live in the same house any more. Maybe BC will change her mind about marrying him. It would save her a lot of grief.

But what about us? LOL.

I read Rob has vowed to lose the pregnancy weight.  

• Love 1

I'll be surprised if they get married especially after the last 2 episodes of their train wreck show.. Chyna got all pouty at the thought of Paige moving out and Rob moving back in. When Paige tried to tell her it would be for the best and a good way to start prepping for the baby she continued to pout and whine that with Paige gone she would miss their "girl time" too much. That showed me where Rob falls on her priority list and that she doesn't even want to live with him much less marry him.

5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I'll be surprised if they get married especially after the last 2 episodes of their train wreck show.. Chyna got all pouty at the thought of Paige moving out and Rob moving back in. When Paige tried to tell her it would be for the best and a good way to start prepping for the baby she continued to pout and whine that with Paige gone she would miss their "girl time" too much. That showed me where Rob falls on her priority list and that she doesn't even want to live with him much less marry him.

Not that she's any higher a priority to Rob. 

7 hours ago, GaT said:

What a mess. I read some articles about Chyna's reaction to Pilot posting the photo. She's furious. She said she only agreed to kiss him on camera because he asked her to -- he is bisexual and wanted to make his gay boyfriend jealous. She accuses Pilot of just wanting to get some publicity and money. She's probably right, but her participating in a scheme to make someone's boyfriend jealous isn't anything to be proud of either.

I can't imagine Rob actually carrying through on a threat to make a physical attack on anybody. He just seems too lazy and soft to do anything like that. He reminds me of the stereotype of the outcast young man sitting in his mother's basement, hunched over the computer and posing as a tough guy on the Internet.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, carrier76 said:

These people are really classy.

The Kardashians aren't the epitome of class or even remotely classy but even they must be mortified to read that mess Chyna posted. She so wants to be taken seriously but posts like that and even the scenario she participated in... making out with someone just to make their boyfriend jealous and referring to herself as a " bitch that's due in a few weeks"  (equating herself with a pregnant female dog), just UGH!!! 

• Love 4

At this point, the only member of this entire extended family that I have any hope for is Penelope.

And I'm confused...is Rob trying to say that he is Mexican?  

None of this makes sense and I don't have the energy to figure it out.

• Love 5

Thankfully I’ve never been threatened by anyone and would take it seriously if it ever happened -- EXCEPT if Rob Kardashian was the one threatening me.  I would truly be too embarrassed to report that I was afraid of wimpy Rob and his imaginary beat-down gang. Jeez. Doesn’t the LAPD have a lot more serious things to be concerned about? Rob needs to stop drunk-posting and get some damn therapy.

• Love 6

In my ongoing, pathetic attempt to defend Rob (and this will probably be the last time), I just caught the end of a KUWTK that I've never seen before.  Rob is walking with Brody, and Brody is trying to tell Rob that he needs help, etc., and that it's not just his weight that's concerning, it's the changes to his personality.  Later, Rob has a TH where he says that there are "dark things" that he hasn't told anyone, including his sisters, and those things concern Khloe and Lamar and other various deep issues that no one knows about.  Once again, I find myself wondering what happened in that house with Khloe, Lamar and Rob, and what happened in Rob's past.  I'm not sure of the timeline, but I'm pretty sure this episode came after his gig on Dancing With the Stars, where he seemed to be in decent shape.  Something happened somewhere along the line that caused this previously athletic guy to gain a bunch of weight and become reclusive.  And yet, I just don't see a ton of concern from his family, then or now.

This doesn't excuse the fact that he goes MIA from the mother of his child on a recurring basis, or that he deletes his social media crap every other week, etc.  But clearly, there are mental health issues at work here.  Interestingly enough, in that same episode, Khloe was talking about Lamar and saying that if someone she loved had cancer, etc., she wouldn't just walk away, and that's why she was staying with Lamar despite his issues.  However, it doesn't seem to work the same way with Rob.  I get the feeling that his entire family would rather he stay fat and reclusive if he's just going to come back out and start up with the odd behavior.  If that's the case, he is never going to get better, and he's never going to be a capable father to his baby.

I don't know why I bother anymore, this entire family is so freaking out of touch with normalcy.  But it still manages to disturb me that we are watching a person's mental and physical health deteriorate on reality television, that it's packaged as entertainment, and that no one seems particularly concerned, because illness draws ratings and people like me continue to watch against all my better judgement. 

OK, I'm done now, I swear.  Probably.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 6
On 11/1/2016 at 9:30 AM, laurakaye said:

And I'm confused...is Rob trying to say that he is Mexican?  

I love this comment on the article:

Just cuz you eat alot of tacos doesn't make you Mexican Rob

• Love 5

Here's the thing about trying to figure out anything about these people:  Virtually everything we see is fake; it is a Kris-approved version of the truth that probably has next to nothing to do with the actual truth.  That's why I have trouble judging Rob & the two younger girls - we only think we know what went on in their lives but really, we only have the tiniest peek. 

• Love 4

Later, Rob has a TH where he says that there are "dark things" that he hasn't told anyone, including his sisters, and those things concern Khloe and Lamar and other various deep issues that no one knows about.  

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think something really effed up, sexually, happened in that house, probably involving drugs.  I don't think it was the drug use alone (like Rob was never around the drug scene) -- I think something has happened or was happening that he either witnessed on a regular basis, or that he was involved in, that made Rob feel deeply ashamed and guilty about.  As much as I actually can't stand Rob, I do think that as far as the Kardashians go, he's probably the most sensitive, feels things much more deeply,  and as a result, processes things more personally than the others.

• Love 6