Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

She keeps this up she'll be in Blac Chyna territory banging 18 year olds. Maybe in a few years she'll be dating Mason's friends.

And of course she who is so sick of all the fame and attentions shows PDA with this guy in front of crowds.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 5

I can't with the hypocrisy of this woman! In just the last episode, she made multiple snide comments about her "core values" being superior to Kim's. Um, really? Is Kim the women who's out clubbing, going on vacays with girlfriends where she gets smashed, and hooking up with guys she barely knows who are half her age? It's downright embarrassing that a 39 y/o who holds everyone, including her baby daddy who seems more stable and reliable than she is lately, to these "high standards" that she's certainly not living up to. She is definitely having a the female version of a mid-life crisis.

• Like 1
  • Love 9

And back to the ever-threatened, ever defensive, hard working Kourtney:

https://pagesix.com/2018/10/06/kourtney-kardashian-shuts-down-instagram-trolls-who-say-she-doesnt-work/

It all started when the busy mum-of-three posted an album of bikini snaps to Instagram on Friday, writing in the caption that “sometimes you need a day away.”

While most fans were quick to tell her to enjoy her day off, a few followers slammed her for “never working”, with one going as far as to question her parenting skills.

Kourtney was clearly annoyed by the offending comments and in an usual move, hit back and slammed the trolls who shamed her.

When one Instagram user commented: “But sis you never work lmao,” the eldest sister of the Kardashian family decided enough was enough.

She replied: “Let me respond to you with all the time I have…oh wait, my attorney’s on the other line to discuss 6 business deals, I have a camera in my face filming season SIXTEEN of Keeping Up With The Kardashians (you may have heard of it) and I’m raising my three amazing children…God bless you and your worry about me.”

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 2

Not gonna lie, that was my first thought when she said sometimes you need a day away. God knows having a camera in your face filming KUWTK, vacations every 2 weeks and raising kids with 2 nannies is such hard work. How does she handle all that pressure?? Whew then those 6 business deals! I'm exhausted thinking about those eventual paid Instagram posts and grand opening appearances.

38 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Sis?

I HATE that term. Hate.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 6

Lol, what business deals? The only businesses Kourtney takes part in are the ones her sisters and their management teams have already created. 

I guess the show is considered work, but out of all the K-women she does the absolute least. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6

None of them are happy with their personal lives, suddenly the show is all they have, without it, their lives are empty. They don’t even enjoy being together anymore (if they ever really did). 

When Iyanla is finished over at the Braxton’s she needs to head over to Calabasas and get this family together, if nothing else we’ll get plenty of ugly cry out of Kim.

• Love 5

On a HRH Collection vlog last year it opened in a noisy bar while she and others were drinking cocktails and her brother in law was saying Scott can't stand Kourtney and they haven't been civil in years and Scott only speaks to her on camera if he must for the show money, then she cut it off and edited to a different scene of her driving.

Her brother in law was identified on a blog as the Scott's agent or on the agents team. I believe that though I mean when it's over it's over and they don't have a good friendship chemistry. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, GaT said:

Kourtney posted this on her IG, they look like aliens, wtf did Kim do to her face?

ivs3raaah8w11.jpg

The all white background and black outfits make photoshopping so much easier.

and what happened to Kim’s left foot? It looks like a big old boot.

• Love 4
On 9/18/2018 at 4:18 PM, DangerousMinds said:

She is just a tad more fun than Kimmy.

Which is less fun than dull Kylie, but half a tad more fun than Kendall the cipher.

The only fun ones are Khloe and Scott.  They are the only people on the show with any charisma.  And Khloe is only fun with Scott. 

• Love 7
On 11/4/2018 at 10:10 PM, GaT said:

Kourtney posted this on her IG, they look like aliens, wtf did Kim do to her face?

ivs3raaah8w11.jpg

At some point in the next decade, Kim's going to have to start using a Hawking-style speech synthesizer because she won't be able to move any of the muscles in her face to form sounds.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 11/4/2018 at 8:26 AM, iwasish said:

The all white background and black outfits make photoshopping so much easier.

and what happened to Kim’s left foot? It looks like a big old boot.

I think that may be the dress length wrapped around her foot a bit due to the way she stuck her leg out to pose. This only makes sense if the dress style has the right side a shorter length than the left but that's an odd style to have a full length dress. 

Kim looks pretty horrible here. I don't know how much work she's done to her face but I think the description mentioned about her looking alien like sums it up well. 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, nexxie said:

At an event that also includes Scott and Sofia, Kourt’s looking a bit desperate.rs_634x839-181117081654-634-kourtney-karhttps://www.eonline.com/news/988467/inside-kim-and-kourtney-kardashian-s-night-out-with-scott-disick-and-sofia-richie

Actually aside from the exposed boobage, I think Kourtney looks better. Sofia’s lips are horrible. 

I truly believe  that Scott would dump Sofia in a nano second, if Kourtney would take him back. 

It wouldn't  shock me in the least in Scott and Kourt eventually got together again. Not in the near future but I can see it happening.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Actually aside from the exposed boobage, I think Kourtney looks better. Sofia’s lips are horrible.

That's not Sofia, that's Larsa Pippen. This is Sofia

rs_634x1024-181117082241-634-sofia-richi

• Love 2

Is Larsa ever with her children? Every time I see her she's glued to Kourtney or Kim's ass. 

Sophia seems to be good for Scott. Im shocked they have lasted this long but she does seem to be good for him and you don't see these stories about him out of control and partying.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, GaT said:

That's not Sofia, that's Larsa Pippen. This is Sofia

rs_634x1024-181117082241-634-sofia-richi

I thought Sofia was looking a bit haggard!!!

Thanks for the correction. I still think Scott will always love Kourtney. 

I guess Larsa is hoping to find  her next husband thru the family.

16 hours ago, geauxaway said:

WHY IS LARSA ALWAYS THERE?  ???

You forget, Larsa was the person who Kim asked to look at her vajayjay after she gave birth to North & wanted to know if it looked normal again. Larsa is very close to the Ks, they are apparently crotch buddies.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Maya said:

Sofia looks miserable. 

I'll never understand why women like Sofia get involved with men like Scott. She is young, beautiful, and rich. Her father is a legitimate celebrity, and she could meet any hot young actor or singer she wants through his connections. Instead she goes for a man almost twice her age, who has three kids, issues with addiction/self-control, and is a reality TV has-been. SMH.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I'll never understand why women like Sofia get involved with men like Scott. She is young, beautiful, and rich. Her father is a legitimate celebrity, and she could meet any hot young actor or singer she wants through his connections. Instead she goes for a man almost twice her age, who has three kids, issues with addiction/self-control, and is a reality TV has-been. SMH.

She can’t sing, can’t dance, can’t act. Has her own credit cards,  paid for by daddy. She’s one of the aimless Hollywood celebrity spawn with nothing to do to fill her days but get dressed up and hope to be noticed. 

I doubt Scott has any deep feelings for her and vice versa. 

• Love 11

She can’t sing, can’t dance, can’t act. Has her own credit cards,  paid for by daddy. She’s one of the aimless Hollywood celebrity spawn with nothing to do to fill her days but get dressed up and hope to be noticed. 

I doubt Scott has any deep feelings for her and vice versa. 

Now that's not true. She probably fills her days on instagram promoting ads to get money. 

• Love 4

you could've also said that about her older sister Nicole, but she did all right!

I know Nicole has done some acting & "designing"  (not sure how much of that she actually *does*) but that all came later.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Now that's not true. She probably fills her days on instagram promoting ads to get money. 

Nope no paid ads at all. I took a glance at her instagram and she basically does what all the Kardashians like to do, post endless selfies and glamour shots of all the various place she's jetsetting off to. 

eta: What I did learn from looking at her instagram though is if she dares to post a picture of Scott or anything hinting she's with him she gets bombarded with slutshaming by Kourtney fans.  Real mature. 

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1

I am so suspicious of these twenty something boyfriends and girlfriends.  There is a picture of Younes and Sofia together on Younes’s Instagram from 2016. I wonder if these relationships are even real and not just for storylines and self promotion.  My sister works in PR and said anything in Hollywood that crazy is believable. 

• Love 6

That background looks like Kim and Kanyes house and all the various social media video looks like all of them at the West house all day and tonight for dinner so maybe everyone all stayed there last night? Sofia was with her mom yesterday and not with Scott today based on her videos posted.

It’s not that Sofia should have been with the K family, it’s that Scott could have considered Sofia’s feelings - he didn’t need to stay overnight, and could have spent part of the day with Sofia and joined his kids later.

That’s the second “family” pic Kourt posted recently - does she finally want Scott back now that he’s in a relationship?

• Love 2
9 hours ago, GaT said:

Yes, it's perfectly normal. Scott is still part of the family, even if he's not in a romantic relationship with Kourtney anymore. Sofia was probably with her own family, why would she be with the Ks?

No mention of brother in law? Maybe Kanye was MIA?

I think Scott’s heart wants to be with Kourtney and the kids and he will take any opportunity to do it. And Kourtney knows how much she missed her dad when her parents split and is trying to avoid that hurt for her own kids. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

Kanye was there. You could see him in Kendall's post. In the video where they were trying to get a big family photo taken and he was bike riding in the morning with Kylie and Travis. she did say "brothers". Sometimes in-laws are referred to as bothers/sisters.

• Love 1

Part of me wonders if Kourtney didn't put Scott on the spot and ask him to spend the night in front of the kids. He can't really say no, and it gives Kourt the chance to give the ultimate F.U. to Sofia. Scott doesn't look too happy in that family picture.

• Love 3