Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, howmanywords said:

True, Chi, Dream and Stormi were all at some baby activity class tonight. True is adorable but jesus that turban looks even bigger than usual. Has she EVER been out in public without something covering her head?

Every once in a while Khloe gives the poor kid a head gear break. (Might not be in public though.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2
On 1/17/2019 at 1:06 PM, BrainyBlonde said:

Too good not to share. Looks like Khloe decided to take Kim's spandex bicycle shorts and add some ostrich feathers. She wore this get-up to a basketball game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KhloeTristan.jpg

I am no body language expert, but anyone can see from this picture, he wishes he could ungrip her claw and run!

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I am no body language expert, but anyone can see from this picture, he wishes he could ungrip her claw and run!

He can't, look at Khloe's face, she's clearly casting a "forever mine" spell to make sure he can't run away.

• Love 7

Khloe, the assistant, or the nanny just shared this video of True and she looks adorable! 

Also she's definitely going to be more chocolate than her cousins. 

I hope Malika is teaching Khloe on how to care for a black child's hair. Hell I hope Kim and Kylie learn too. Dream won't have to worry because even though her momma stay wilding in the streets, as a black woman she knows how to care for our hair. 

And what am I thinking Kim won't ever be the mom who does her own childs hair silly me, I hope she gets a black hair stylist on the payroll for North and Chi because all that pretty hair north has needs to be taken care of properly.

PicsArt_01-25-11.13.27.jpg

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, nexxie said:

...or those ridiclous lips.

From looks of those hideous claws, I doubt she changes diapers or does any thing hands on.

8 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I'm trying to decide what's more hideous; the hat or those claws (how does she even wipe her ass with those things?)

I would love to know the answer to your question? Lol

• Love 2
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

I’d love to know what gave Khloe the idea that her claws are attractive - does Tristan have a claw fetish?

Meh  IMO women of color especially black and Latina women have worn their nails this long for like ever. And once your used to them they're really not hard to manage daily living. Just yet another example cultural appropriation by the Kardashian-Jenners. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

hope Malika is teaching Khloe on how to care for a black child's hair. Hell I hope Kim and Kylie learn too. Dream won't have to worry because even though her momma stay wilding in the streets, as a black woman she knows how to care for our hair. 

Nah Khloe will just always keep True's hair covered. Why learn to style when you can wrap a turban around her head??

A couple of seasons ago on KUWTK we saw Kim getting lessons on how to take care of and style North's hair. She went to a stylist that specialized in braiding and  worked on a lot of black celebs. That's if it wasn't done for the sake of the show. North wanted her braided and Kim couldn't even do a simple braid. I also remember her complaining about how hard to handle her hair was on twitter as well when North was pretty young and she got raked over the coals because people took her griping to mean she hated North's hair. JMO but I can believe she got some basic lessons. Saint's hair is always beautifully braided so if Kim isn't doing it someone is.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Khloe, the assistant, or the nanny just shared this video of True and she looks adorable! 

Also she's definitely going to be more chocolate than her cousins. 

I know I am deep in the minority, maybe even a minority of one, but I still think there exists the possibility that OJ Simpson is Khloe's father.  If so, that could be a reason that True is more chocolate than her cousins.  Not stating this as truth, just opinion.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Meh  IMO women of color especially black and Latina women have worn their nails this long for like ever. And once your used to them they're really not hard to manage daily living. Just yet another example cultural appropriation by the Kardashian-Jenners. 

Claws do not belong to anyone. And aren’t cultural appropriation. For the record, I never saw them in Colombia.

• Love 7
On 1/25/2019 at 6:28 PM, Aw my lahgs said:

Claws do not belong to anyone.

I agree. I’m an old white woman. I wore nails like that in the 80’s and 90’s and managed to change both my babies diapers without maiming them. Extra Long nails were trendy then, like curly perms and leg warmers. I don’t wear them that long anymore because I’m an artist and they poke through my nitrile gloves 🧤. 

• Love 5

Okay, which one of you is this “insider?!” Most of the comments in this article have been said here.

“She is starving for attention right now because she is obviously not getting it from her man. But until she packs up her things and leaves him, no one is going to feel sorry for her anymore.”

The insider told Radar exclusively: “They are all tired of playing these games with Khloe and they know she has to be tired of it too.”

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/01/kuwtk-khloe-kardashian-sisters-over-tristan-thompson-breakup-posts/

33 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Okay, which one of you is this “insider?!” Most of the comments in this article have been said here.

“She is starving for attention right now because she is obviously not getting it from her man. But until she packs up her things and leaves him, no one is going to feel sorry for her anymore.”

The insider told Radar exclusively: “They are all tired of playing these games with Khloe and they know she has to be tired of it too.”

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/01/kuwtk-khloe-kardashian-sisters-over-tristan-thompson-breakup-posts/

How many times did they rag on Kourtney to dump Scott? Kim was relentless. Kylie too. Same with Kim telling Khloe  to cut Lamar loose. 

I wonder if Kourt or Khloe have suggested Kim dump Kanye? I have to guess the subject came up.  

My opinion is they just stop discussing it with her. Don’t comment to the press, don’t post comments about her relationship. Just let her live her life and ignore the subject of Tristan. She’s getting too much attention and is loving it. 

She wants to live with a cheater... let her.

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, iwasish said:

How many times did they rag on Kourtney to dump Scott? Kim was relentless. Kylie too. Same with Kim telling Khloe  to cut Lamar loose. 

I wonder if Kourt or Khloe have suggested Kim dump Kanye? I have to guess the subject came up.  

My opinion is they just stop discussing it with her. Don’t comment to the press, don’t post comments about her relationship. Just let her live her life and ignore the subject of Tristan. She’s getting too much attention and is loving it. 

She wants to live with a cheater... let her.

Exactly. There's been plenty of women and men for that  matter stayed with thier cheating partner. So Khloe knows that she's not leaving Tristan and the fact that the sister's and everyone else telling her to dumb him is like you said only giving her more attention. Also she's bringing more attention to herself and the fact that he cheated on her just before she gave birth with all these "breakup" postings. Like stay with him or don't Khloe but stop playing these games you are much to grown for this foolishness. 

Also if you are going to stay with him the own it and shut down all this talk about your relationship and continue living your life.

• Love 7

I take anything Radar says with a HUGE grain on salt since they are notorious for making crap up. If her sisters are coming down on her maybe its as simple as not wanting her to get burned twice? I haven't seen any recent evidence any of them are commenting to the press about Khloe/Tristan other than anonymous sources. Frankly I find Khloe's vague, endless, suspicious inspirational quotes more obnoxious than anything. She's the one putting those out there and making people guess what she means.

• Love 7
21 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I take anything Radar says with a HUGE grain on salt since they are notorious for making crap up. If her sisters are coming down on her maybe its as simple as not wanting her to get burned twice? I haven't seen any recent evidence any of them are commenting to the press about Khloe/Tristan other than anonymous sources. Frankly I find Khloe's vague, endless, suspicious inspirational quotes more obnoxious than anything. She's the one putting those out there and making people guess what she means.

She’s been burned way more than twice. 

• Love 1
On 1/27/2019 at 5:45 PM, nexxie said:

The article, for what it’s worth, is really about Khloe putting out quotes etc. to get attention.

Khloe is that annoying person you know that posts all this inspirational crap on social media to make people think they are full of wisdom and are living their life by these standards when in reality their life is dysfunctional and the future unknown and so all these quotes are really what they hope for and not what they actually have achieved. I get speaking things in existence but if you're only speaking and not doing to make real changes in your life, you're a willful fool waiting for your circumstances to change while being unwilling to put in the hard work and make hard decisions that's best for you and your own well-being. 

• Love 12

Khloe Kardashian Is Not Edited In This Photo Kim Kardashian Posted And Fans Are Really Noticing

In the modern world, we can expect a lot of editing for celebrities, and pretty much everyone we see on Instagram. Whether it's through filters, photoshop, or apps like FaceTune, blurring out our imperfections has for some reason become a trend. And I personally hate it. But celebrities have to keep a certain image, and Khloe Kardashian is definitely one of them. So much so that Kim Kardashian posted a photo of Khloe, and fans are noticing she doesn't look like her edited self. $

• Love 1
9 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

fans are noticing she doesn't look like her edited self. 

Well, duh!  And can all celebrities just stop with the dark line on top of their head?  If someone with dark brown or black hair wants to go blonde, either touch up your roots every 15 minutes or wear a wig!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Frost said:

Holy crap!  Even for a Kardashian that is ridiculous!  That photo doesn't look a thing like Khloe.

That photo looks just like any other blond model. Beautiful but generic. If I was leafing through a fashion magazine and came across that photo, I'd probably just keep turning the page without pause. Nothing different to see here, nothing to get your attention. I had always thought Khloe the prettiest of the Kardasians. Maybe she didn't have "perfect" looks, but she was beautiful and striking; someone you would stop and take a second look at because she was unique. What she's doing to herself now, either through cosmetic procedures, photoshopping, or a combination of both, actually makes me feel really sad for her.     

Edited by absolutelyido
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, absolutelyido said:

Maybe she didn't have "perfect" looks, but she was beautiful and striking; someone you would stop and take a second look at because she was unique. What she's doing to herself now, either through cosmetic procedures, photoshopping, or a combination of both, actually makes me feel really sad for her.  

I feel the same way about Kim, it seems Kim has just gotten rid of all of her ethnicity. But Khole just needs to stop with all the fliters and plastic surgery. I am all for a person doing whatever the feel to make themselves feel and look better but when you are seemingly changing your whole face to something unrecognizable then maybe it's time to take a step back and reevaluate.

• Love 7

LMAO I think she has lost her damn mind. Someone take the filters away! A little advice for Khloe - when you want to actually try and sell one of your lipsticks let the color be seen and not put the fucking filter on the picture. How stupid can you be?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

LMAO I think she has lost her damn mind. Someone take the filters away! A little advice for Khloe - when you want to actually try and sell one of your lipsticks let the color be seen and not put the fucking filter on the picture. How stupid can you be?

I really don't understand why she's lightening/blurring her photos so much, & she's even lightening her eye color. Does she really think she looks like that?

• Love 2
21 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Khloe Kardashian Shares Definition of a ‘Soulmate’ Amid Tristan Thompson Drama

Khloe shares with us what a soulmate is. 

I wonder if she thinks that "how capable you are of becoming exactly who you have always wanted to be" means that she will look in real life like she filters herself to look on social media.

This is actually a really fucking dumb definition of a soulmate. If a soulmate is someone who has to inspire and motivate you to complete yourself, then your soulmate is someone who is needed to complete you because, without them, you wouldn't complete yourself and without them, you wouldn't have faith in your ability to achieve the best version of yourself (per the explanation provided in that post). What idiot wrote that?

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

What idiot wrote that?

I was going to say "a Kardashian", but then I realized that none of them would be capable of writing something with that many words in sentences, so, never mind.

• Love 5

Aside from the big photoshop indent on the top of her head it's a sweet pic.  

But it also makes it clear the level of photoshop that Khloe does on poor True's face.  Nothing says #proudmama than altering your infant's natural look

And the caption makes absolutely no sense.  

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Frost said:

The photo is cute but I do not understand the caption.  At.  All.

The caption doesn't need to make sense. It's only there because even then realize it's too self-absorbed to post a picture of yourself and write the caption about yourself as well. That's apparently the line of too needy when it comes to social media etiquette, haha. A little off topic but I hate when I see people posting pictures of themselves styling and they try to put some deep meaningful quote that literally in no way is reflected in the picture. I get it, you just wanted to post a fly picture of yourself...why do you need a caption at all then? Or do an outfit of the day caption or something, lol.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Ugh, I can so feel Khloe. I absolutely detest when I'm working out, perfectly glistening, in full perfect makeup, hair perfectly down over my shoulders, & perfectly styled, with my clothes perfectly showing off my perfect body, & some whackadoo snaps a pic, then edits it a bit, & posts it to social media. Poor Khloe, I feel you girl. We've all been there.

In reality, when I go to the gym, at 4:15AM, since I have to go early or I won't make it, because, life, plus, I have to coordinate with my husband to make sure he's home, because we don't have an army of nannies, my clothes kinda match, my hair is in a bun on top of my head, my face has been makeup-free for 10-ish hours, & I don't glisten, I sweat, & it ain't pretty. Should I buy her clothes & maybe I'll be just like her??

Yes, I know it's an advertisement, but it'd be better-received (by me, anyway), if it looked a smidge more realistic. Like, blot the gloss a bit, so your lips don't look like you used a full jar of Vaseline. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9