Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Being Black, I am concerned, about these ladies, sending out messages of acceptable beauty that may affect their mixed race kids, in an adverse way.  I hope that these kids are exposed to Black relatives and friends who will help them, navigate the world, as Black/Mixed race children.  The Kardashian money could shield them, from the ugly realities of this world, for a while.  However, there will come a time, when some idiot will call them the N word and say racist things about Black people.  I wonder if Kim and her sisters are equipped, to help their children deal with that type of racism.  Will Kim be able to explain to her son Saint, why Mason, his cousin, is giving the benefit of the doubt, by society.  Why he has to be careful in how he interacts with police officers.  These are the questions that come into mind, when I see these kids..

Here is an easy answer to that question.

NO!!

• Love 8

The story is that Tristan flirted up a storm with the pretty ladies after the ESPY awards. Passing out and receiving a myriad of phone numbers.

interesting that every time we approach a new season there’s a flurry of news worthy (?) stories that make the rounds about this family and its latest piss poor choices in men. Looks like it’s gonna be Tristan and Trevor this time around.

• Love 6

Khloé, 34, became frustrated while trying to connect her sister Kourtney Kardashian’s smartphone with her own before a morning workout. “Yes, you can, you f-----g retard,” Kourtney, 39, was heard saying off-camera. As they continued to configure their devices, Khloé responded, “Are you f–----g retarded?”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/khloe-kardashian-apologizes-for-using-the-r-word-‘i-will-do-better’/ar-BBKSBIY?li=BBnb7Kz

Out of all of them Khloe has by the most vulgar mouth. She's only apologizing because of the backlash. I don't believe for a minute she hates the word. The casual way she said it flowed in a way like she's used it many times before. But at least she apologized. Kourtney clearly said the word as well and hasn't backtracked at all.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, suomi said:

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Out of all of them Khloe has by the most vulgar mouth. She's only apologizing because of the backlash. I don't believe for a minute she hates the word. The casual way she said it flowed in a way like she's used it many times before. But at least she apologized. Kourtney clearly said the word as well and hasn't backtracked at all.

They call each other, bitches, whores, hoes, and I think I’ve heard them use the C word too, along with other vulgarities. Those kinds of words flow off their tongues pretty easily. 

She’s only apologizing because she’s trying to come across as sensitive and caring. 

I will say that as kids, my friends and siblings tossed that word at each other all the time. I don’t think any of us would have actually called someone who was disabled that.  I think we had better sense. 

• Love 6
21 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Actually, if we include Princess Kanye, I think HE has the most vulgar mouth by a landslide.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, iwasish said:

They call each other, bitches, whores, hoes, and I think I’ve heard them use the C word too, along with other vulgarities. Those kinds of words flow off their tongues pretty easily. 

She’s only apologizing because she’s trying to come across as sensitive and caring. 

I will say that as kids, my friends and siblings tossed that word at each other all the time. I don’t think any of us would have actually called someone who was disabled that.  I think we had better sense. 

Since when has Khloe (or the Karadshians in general) been known as being sensitive & caring? Those 2 words are not in their vocabularies. 

• Love 2

I like the hair. I don’t like the lips. I have thin lips and would love to have a little bit more fullness, especially since my top lip all but disappears when I smile. However when someone blows their lips up to that extent all I can see is a butthole. Once I read that comparison (on here probably) I couldn’t get it out of my head. 

• Love 10
13 hours ago, ramble said:

I like the hair. I don’t like the lips. I have thin lips and would love to have a little bit more fullness, especially since my top lip all but disappears when I smile. However when someone blows their lips up to that extent all I can see is a butthole. Once I read that comparison (on here probably) I couldn’t get it out of my head. 

Ha! All I can see is a butthole too - maybe that’s what they’re going for.

• Love 5

I just found this forum. You guys are such badasses. I love it !

I agree that these babies are just accessories to the K women. Not one of their partners are stable. What a bizarre bubble they live in. 

• Love 13

I am not sure about the ethics of piercing a baby’s ears. It’s her body and she did not agree to suffering for fashion. I know there are some countries where it has cultural significance butI can’t see how this applies here.

It hurts to get your ears pierced and the baby would have no concept of what was happening to her. 

It doesnt bode well for the future either. She has already been messed with as an infant.

• Love 8
(edited)

So here we have Khloe being unable to understand why no one caters to the size 16 woman.  Where in the world would a viewpoint that disparages a normal size woman come from?

Khloe Kardashian, who is a size 4, says she 'can't believe' companies do not cater to women size 16 and up as she launches athleisure line

'It blows my mind to think that the average woman in America is a size 16 [UK size 18] and that no one is catering to her,' said the size four star. 'There are billion-dollar brands that still don't perfect their performance wear.'

New clothes: Khloe Kardashian, who is branching out to athleisure, told the Times that she can't believe no one is making size 16 and up workout clothes

Khloe then explained why she likes to make all sizes available: 'I’ve always been compared to my sisters, who I will never look like, so it was really personal to me to create a clothes range that caters to all sizes.'

Could it possibly from conversations like the one below?  Honestly, I know they are uber successful in terms of money and notoriety, but I am beginning to think they have absolutely no critical thinking skills.  Perhaps those fillers shrink the frontal lobe.

Kim Kardashian Angers Fans with Her Joyful Reaction to Being Called 'Anorexic': I'm '119 Lbs.'

“I don’t think you’re eating,” Jenner, 22, said. “Like you look so skinny.”

Kardashian West loved hearing this from her sister, and egged her on to keep going as Kardashian added in, “I’ve never seen a human being look as good. You are a walking Face Tune [the photo editing app] doll.”

“My purse is as tiny as you,” Jenner said.

“Oh my god the compliments!” Kardashian West joyfully said.

The body talk continued later in the night, after Kardashian West told Kardashian — who gave birth to daughter True Thompson in April — that she looks “really skinny.”

“You guys, I’m not that skinny!” Kardashian West said.

“Kimberly I can literally see through you!” Kardashian said.

“I’m down to 119 lbs.” the mom of three replied, implying that the number was on the heavier side. “I will say when I take out my hair extensions I am less.”

“Your hair extensions, your a–, your tits, everything, they’re heavy, cause she’s f—— voluptuous,” Kardashian said. “But she’s anorexic here [gestures to waist], her arms are like pin thin, they’re like my pinky.”

Kardashian West previously encouraged another compliment session about her body during a book club meeting with her sisters and friends. After Kourtney Kardashian asked about her waist, Kim bragged that it now measures just 24 inches.

“It’s never been 24 ever in my life,” Kim said.

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 3

“Your hair extensions, your a–, your tits, everything, they’re heavy, cause she’s f—— voluptuous,” Kardashian said.

No, they're heavy because they're fake.

• Love 7
(edited)
11 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Khloe is a 4...?

How can anybody with that size ass possibly be a size 4. Her ass is so big she had to start her own jeans company to get jeans that fit. No way is she a size 4.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Khloe is a 4...?

One ass cheek couldn't fit into a four. I have a feeling her stylists scratch out the "1" before the "4" so Khloe can gloat about her snap back game. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Not only is Khloe delusional in believing she's a size 4, but in what world is she in that plus size workout clothes exist? Maybe in Khloe's designer world fancy names don't cater to big girls but its beyond stupud to say plus size people can't find workout clothes. Champion, Lane Bryant, and most notably Kate Hudson's activewear line "Fabletics".  I'm pretty sure more people buy those names more than Khloe's crapass Good American.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Not only is Khloe delusional in believing she's a size 4, but in what world is she in that plus size workout clothes exist? Maybe in Khloe's designer world fancy names don't cater to big girls but its beyond stupud to say plus size people can't find workout clothes. Champion, Lane Bryant, and most notably Kate Hudson's activewear line "Fabletics".  I'm pretty sure more people buy those names more than Khloe's crapass Good American.

Any Walmart carries plus size workout gear. I guess the Walmart in Khloe’s Ass zip code doesn’t.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Fat is lighter than muscle so maybe not. She’s also 5 foot two, and 119 would be a healthy weight for that height

Yes, it is a healthy weight, but that's not her weight.  No way in hell is she that small.

• Love 2

I hate to defend a Kardashian, but on my 2nd pregnancy, my lips looked inflated, & I'd done nothing to encourage that. Actually, the 1st time I'd heard of it was when Jessica Simpson was pregnant with her son, & she posted a pic of her lips looking inflated. I thought she'd probably gotten some work done, which she didn't want to cop to, & left it at that. With my 1st pregnancy, my daughter, they didn't change at all. With my son, my 2nd pregnancy, though, they were completely huge. My husband asked what was wrong, because they were so much obviously bigger. It seriously looked like I'd been stung on both lips by a bee. It was kinda awesome, but as soon as I gave birth, they went back to normal. Has Khloe mentioned how hers changed, post-birth?

All the artifice, money and fame doesn't seem to help these ladies with their men.

LeBron, Tristan Thompson spotted at lunch with three women in Toronto during Caribana

Not saying there is any substance to this picture, but there is a history. 

Just being mean, probably, or jealous, but it makes me wonder why. 

Is it poor choices in men, or lack of anything interesting under the artifice, or pressure of the paparazzi-esque life? 

I keep wondering if "beauty/money/fame" is the sole and all absorbing goal, is there any room left for developing as a human?

And then there is this:

Tristan Thompson Is ‘Proud’ of Khloe Kardashian, Leaves Sweet Comments for Her

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 1

I think it comes down to the kind of men Khloe chooses. She goes for rappers and athletes, two groups that are surrounded by women 24/7 and don't have reputations for being monogamous. I also think she's way too eager and desperate, so these guys know they can do whatever they want and she'll still cling to them like they're the last life preserver on the Titanic. 

• Love 10

Khloé Kardashian's 3-Month-Old Daughter True Shows Off Her Diamond Earrings and Flower Crown

You know, I don't get filters.  Are they supposed to make you look better when you are altered?  The Kardashians seem to use one that makes them look "cuter: (perfect skin, eyes enlarged, face heart shaped).  But I really don't see the purpose of using a filter on a baby, which has those attributes naturally.  Probably a function of my age, and delving too deep for a social media phase, but why do women have to look different than they do in real life?  Do men use these filters?  It seems to me that it is part and parcel of the "you aren't enough as you are" interpretation of a woman's looks.

Or maybe I am over thinking this?

• Love 10

Eh, it's part of our generation. I try not to compare today's world of technology with what I did when I was younger because I'll never understand it. My daughter is 17 and is obsessed with filters on Instagram. I mean, she puts filters on everything to the point it gets on my nerves. Some are just meant to be funny or cute. Maybe adults like the Kardashians go overboard but I don't see a big deal tbh. As harsh as it seems I think Khloe does it to make True cuter.

Eta: as for guys using them, some do at least the ones I follow. depends on what filter. One of my 30 year old male friends uses them sometimes to entertain his kid.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, vast wasteland said:

Khloé Kardashian's 3-Month-Old Daughter True Shows Off Her Diamond Earrings and Flower Crown

You know, I don't get filters.  Are they supposed to make you look better when you are altered?  The Kardashians seem to use one that makes them look "cuter: (perfect skin, eyes enlarged, face heart shaped).  But I really don't see the purpose of using a filter on a baby, which has those attributes naturally.  Probably a function of my age, and delving too deep for a social media phase, but why do women have to look different than they do in real life?  Do men use these filters?  It seems to me that it is part and parcel of the "you aren't enough as you are" interpretation of a woman's looks.

Or maybe I am over thinking this?

Curious about something -- are you on the Kardashian payroll? All you ever seem to post is links to articles about them, which drives up clicks, which drives up their numbers, feeding their various ratings and rankings. 

Not a nasty question -- it seems odd and makes one wonder . . .

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

Curious about something -- are you on the Kardashian payroll? All you ever seem to post is links to articles about them, which drives up clicks, which drives up their numbers, feeding their various ratings and rankings. 

Not a nasty question -- it seems odd and makes one wonder . . .

Wow, great question.  I hadn't thought about that aspect of posting links, that it benefitted the Kardashians.  I'm not really very techy about stuff like that. 

My idea was that I really enjoyed this forum, and thought if I brought articles here it would spark more discussion.   

Definitely not on their payroll, but I will stop posting links.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, vast wasteland said:

Wow, great question.  I hadn't thought about that aspect of posting links, that it benefitted the Kardashians.  I'm not really very techy about stuff like that. 

My idea was that I really enjoyed this forum, and thought if I brought articles here it would spark more discussion.   

Definitely not on their payroll, but I will stop posting links.

A lot of posters here despise the K family and see everything as a ploy for ratings, but some are just curious about people and relationships - post what you like!

• Love 16