Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Forget worrying about how Khloe will change diapers with those claws ( duh... that’s what nannies are for),the real question is how Khloe and Kim wipe their own giant butts!! Do they make their assistants do that?! 

Didn't Kris buy them those toilets that wash their asses for them? Or maybe that's why Kanye fucks Kim on the sink? Kills two birds with one stone.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Shangrilala said:

I've never understood the OJ comparison.  I see no resemblance whatsoever.  Now Alex Roldan...that's a whole other story.  

Pre-plastic surgery Khloe kind of has a resemblance to the daughter OJ has by Nicole:

kpic.jpg

FWIW, I agree Alex is her bio father, not OJ.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 2

This from Khloe’s ex - I don’t get the fascination with ball players, but he did say nice things about her...

“I still got my shawty’s name still on me, her initials still on me,” the former Los Angeles Lakers star said on Mancave, pointing to the ink on his hand. “But for no reason. You know what I’m saying? I understand when it’s over, it’s over. When she was with her second or third NBA ball player, I could see that.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/lamar-odom-ex-khloe-kardashian-will-be-a-good-mother/

Edited by nexxie
7 hours ago, nexxie said:

When she was with her second or third NBA ball player, I could see that.”

LOL. Considering his drugs and cheating, he's not in much of a place to comment on who she dated after his brothels and drug use. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Artsda said:

LOL. Considering his drugs and cheating, he's not in much of a place to comment on who she dated after his brothels and drug use. 

Excatly. He's still struggling with sobriety I read a few weeks ago that he was passed out drunk at a club. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Excatly. He's still struggling with sobriety I read a few weeks ago that he was passed out drunk at a club. 

I think the official excuse was: dehydration & exhaustion. Ever notice how that only happens to celebrities, & never the checker at Walmart, or your mail carrier, or your telephone repair person? I did have a friend who had very bad morning sickness during her pregnancies, like Duchess Kate, & she was hospitalized for dehydration, but it normally doesn't happen to non-celebrities at the rate it happens to celebrities.

• Love 4

Babies are great and all but didn't Khloe's man have a baby with another woman while they were dating? Personally that would make want to pump the brakes right there. You lose em' how you get em' many times. If he would screw Khloe while his other was preggo then....

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Hockey Addict said:

Babies are great and all but didn't Khloe's man have a baby with another woman while they were dating? Personally that would make want to pump the brakes right there. You lose em' how you get em' many times. If he would screw Khloe while his other was preggo then....

Really! Apparently Khloe believes she’s his true love. 

39 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Really! Apparently Khloe believes she’s his true love. 

*Kanye Shrug* She might be. Just because it didn't work out with his son's mother doesn't necessarily mean that he and Khloe are a recipe for disaster.

20 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

*Kanye Shrug* She might be. Just because it didn't work out with his son's mother doesn't necessarily mean that he and Khloe are a recipe for disaster.

Dumping his pregnant girlfriend and baby for Khloe is a pretty good clue about character, yet she claims he’s going to be such an awesome dad. imo it also says a lot about Khloe’s character.

Khloe’s boy will be Tristan Jr. - guess that’s a win over Prince Oliver Tristan. I hope these boys are allowed to form a tight bond, rather than learning to see each other as the competition.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3
On 1/4/2018 at 0:07 PM, GaT said:

Khloe filmed The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Do you think she added the two tons of hair extensions to balance out her stomach? How can she even hold her head up? That must weigh a ton.

278938_54_news_hub_226403_656x500.jpg

She looks like this woman who was popular in the '70's, I think her name was Charo, she was Spanish and famous for saying something like "Coochie, coochie, coochie". She was always on The Love Boat...

I do like a Shi Tzu better tho!

What in the world is going on with her lips!? I saw am article on Google this morning saying because of her pregnancy, she's had to stop getting Brazilian Blow outs.. Her lips were HUGE!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, alegtostandon said:

She looks like this woman who was popular in the '70's, I think her name was Charo, she was Spanish and famous for saying something like "Coochie, coochie, coochie". She was always on The Love Boat...

OMG!!! I'll never be able to unsee that! LOL

3 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Charo had talent though.

Yes, she does (I think she's still living). We saw her live when we were on Kauai several years ago, she has a home there & put on an impromptu performance. She is an absolutely amazing guitar player!

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, GaT said:

Khloe Kardashian Trademarks “KOKO Kollection” For Cosmetics Line

This is going to be the 4th sister with a cosmetics line, I wonder how Kylie feels? It's going to be so stupid with them all competing against each other for the same market. If Kendall is smart (yeah, right) she'll come out with a trowel line so that people can use them to apply her sister's cosmetics.

There is a lot of money to be made.

The Kardashian-Jenner klan is not concerned about quality, so they’ll get the cheapest products (at most 1$/pop wholesale price), slap their name on it and turn around to sell it for $20.

• Love 1

I couldn’t give a shit about ANY of their makeup lines, or even clothing. However, I am interested in their daily workouts, nutrition and fitness. I think the makeup lines cater to the very young fans that try and copy everything Kardashian. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

However, I am interested in their daily workouts, nutrition and fitness. 

A.K.A plastic surgery, liposuction, coolsculpting

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

I couldn’t give a shit about ANY of their makeup lines, or even clothing. However, I am interested in their daily workouts, nutrition and fitness. I think the makeup lines cater to the very young fans that try and copy everything Kardashian. 

Kourtney has a diet and works out. Kendall probably eats next to nothing. The rest are all surgical creations. 

They barely acknowledge the presence of their trainer half the time. And spend the rest of the work out on the phones or pulling the work out pants out of their crotch. Then they go out for lunch or one of their houses that’s loaded with fancy cake or pastry.

i do believe Kourtney does work out and eats a better diet than the others.

Edited by iwasish
On 5/4/2014 at 4:07 PM, iwasish said:

Supposedly, she and Kim have taken to wearing corsets to shrink their waists while leaving the ass alone. Reminds me of Scarlett Ohara, the scene with Mamie lacing her up! I'm sure Kris will do the same.

Wow!! How uncomfortable that would be!! 

On 1/23/2018 at 7:09 AM, Kokapetl said:

How much fucking makeup can the market take? And who wants to look like Khloe?

I think she's cute! I like her hair! 

On 1/10/2018 at 8:34 AM, Juliegirlj said:

Forget worrying about how Khloe will change diapers with those claws ( duh... that’s what nannies are for),the real question is how Khloe and Kim wipe their own giant butts!! Do they make their assistants do that?! 

LOL!!!! Thanks I needed a good laugh!!!

• Love 1

R.I.P. Gabbana. Makes me sad because Gabbana has been shown a lot in scenes at Khloe's house on the show lately. Making it to 14 is a good, long life for a Lab though. For all her faults, I believe Khloe has the biggest heart of anyone in this family and she is a good nurturer and caregiver. So, I'm glad Gabbana ended up with her. I am sorry for Khloe's loss and I'm sure it's especially difficult for her right now when she's dealing with pregnancy hormones. That was a really sweet tribute to Gabbana on her Instagram.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Khloe's dog passed away at the age of 14 :-( 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BelsL4IByQt/

Really  sad. It’s the worst to lose a pet. 

Funny how Khloe was so affectionate with her and just last week or so Gabana was looking for belly rubs from Kim, who was looking at her belly with disgust, finally breaking down and removing her slipper and scratching her with it.  I pity Norths dog. If they still have it.

• Love 5

imo Khloe’s distorted lips are the visual proof of her inner distortion - wish she’d get help and reject the sick values of her mother snd sisters. I once thought she might escape the Kardashian Kurse, but ‘twas not to be!

• Love 4

Like all the wives and GFs of athletes, she desperate to  be  considered so hot and desirable that her “man” wouldn’t even think of looking at someone else. Sadly, they can always find someone hotter or sexier or more willing to be a freaky deak in the bedroom. She should have learned from Lamar... he was cheating from the start and I’ll bet the women weren’t all that attractive, just available and willing. All about the ego. I’ll bet 2 years from now all five sisters are single moms and the guys have moved on. But in a way I think, underneath it all, they don’t care. 

I recall Kris being so bent out of shape that Kourtney and Scott didn’t get married when Mason was born. Now she has 8 grandkids, only one was born to married parents, but she hasn’t seemed bothered at all by it. I guess it makes the eventual break ups easier. No worries about community property or claims against the empire.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

I wonder why the kgirls dislike themselves so much that they have distorted their bodies and looks to the point that they are practically unrecognizable?

That is the real question.  Did it all start from Kris?  Or did one of the sisters develop body (and face) dysmorphia and it spread like a virulent disease?

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

I'm sorry. The girl always looks like a walking std.  And why is she the color of baby poop??

I’m sorry to be gross but I snorted a booger on my phone.?. She needs her bilirubin checked.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I haven't heard anything about them getting engaged. maybe pimp momma is trying to break the news without saying anything.

I noticed on the show that Khloe drives most of the time. It's strange (to me) that she also drives with Tristan. 

Maybe he doesn't know his way around LA well.

As soon as I saw KHLOE KARDASHIAN SENDS TRISTAN FOR DELISH DELI RUN, I made a mental note that the TMZ headline will be changed to KHLOE KARDASHIAN SENDS TRISTAN FOR DELISH VEGGIE & FRUIT RUN very soon. I am shocked that PimpMama let it be known that Khloe is likely eating deli meat during her pregnancy. For shame!! Full confession: I might've sneaked a turkey bacon Subway during my 2nd pregnancy, too, & maybe, just maybe, a soda or 9 (one a month or so). I'm the best preggo ever! 

• Love 1