Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Khloe's cosmetic surgery is so obvious.  A lot of women's faces swell when they're pregnant.  The ones who've messed around with their faces look so strange when they swell up.  It looks like she took a hard punch to the lips.  KIm had the same thing happen when she was pregnant.  I don't think Khloe will be a better mother than her sisters.   She will be as good of a parent as the nanny she hires.

Edited by beagletime
  • Love 6

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5037267/Khloe-Kardashian-s-fans-don-t-think-looks-pregnant.html

Khloe and Tristan went to Labron's Halloween party dressed as characters from Game of Thrones. 

LoL at the people who don't believe that she's pregnant, she's supposed to be what 3-4 months along? She's got a different body style than her sister's so I suspect that she'll be a late popper of that baby bump. However her face looks a bit fuller and so does her bosom area. 

But that costume does camouflage a lot so i don't know. I guess pimpmomma Kris is going to announce the news on her show.

There were pics last week of Khloe in work out gear and I dunno, I actually doubted she was pregnant after seeing them.  A couple of weeks before I thought she looked more full so its weird. If she is eventually she won't be able to hide it. Yeah I'm assuming if she is the official confirmation will be revealed/said on KUWTK.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1

I hope she can squeeze into Kim’s Orca dress.  That thing deserves another chance.  I have to give it to Kim-She swole up to the size of a manatee and wore a killer whale dress.   

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I hope she can squeeze into Kim’s Orca dress.  That thing deserves another chance.  I have to give it to Kim-She swole up to the size of a manatee and wore a killer whale dress.   

I was always surprised that no one wore that dress as a Halloween outfit.  How she or her stylist didn't see the likeness and avoid the whole humiliating episode I don't know. Maybe passive aggressive behavior on the part of her stylist Stephanie?

5 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Wow, I didn’t even recognized her!

Either it’s photoshop or a nose job..

They shaved her nose super thin. I don’t think it could be shaved thinner.

Her eyes and cheekbones look different, too.

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

I saw that picture, and I had to take a second look because I was focused on the dog lol but my guess is make-up. She could be trying to hide that pregnancy face until pimpmomma gets her TV announcement. But I like that the daily mail shows you where to get what your favorite celebrity is wearing. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I saw that picture, and I had to take a second look because I was focused on the dog lol but my guess is make-up. She could be trying to hide that pregnancy face until pimpmomma gets her TV announcement. But I like that the daily mail shows you where to get what your favorite celebrity is wearing. 

I wasn’t sure if that was a ratty looking poodle or some type of accessory.

Its a Kardashian dog, so calling the poor thing an accessory is accurate. 

If you follow Khloe and/or Kim on Instagram and look at the stories they were posting prior to and during Kim's new perfume launch party its really obvious Khloe's thin nose is due to too much contouring. Kris' nose looked overly contoured as well. Of course Khloe goes overboard with the Photoshop which only adds to ridiculous looking pictures.

The scene where Kris is making excuses for not going house hunting with Khloe - the hoop earrings she was wearing were HUUUUUGE

Like I expected to see a Cirque de Soleil contortionist spinning in them.

I should have known though.. the bigger the O, the bigger the .. h

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

How long until Kim will do something to make sure all attention is back on her?

Unless Kylie confirms/announces her pregnancy too Kim won't get the spotlight for a little bit. But I suspect a naked/half naked Kim post in 3...2...1

• Love 3

In less than a few hours, this has already become old news. 

The release of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle engagements pictures have rightfully stolen the Kardashians thunder. 

Same thing will happen in the spring when Kate Middleton has her baby and of course there is the big royal wedding.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, twilightzone said:

In less than a few hours, this has already become old news

The release of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle engagements pictures have rightfully stolen the Kardashians thunder. 

Same thing will happen in the spring when Kate Middleton has her baby and of course there is the big royal wedding.

SO GLAD it has!

Rest assured, Kris, Khloe and a PR team spent a lot of time figuring out the perfect timing, for maximum attention.

Glad the royals owned them, again. I remember something with Kim’s kid.

• Love 3

Her Instagram announcement was embarrassing. So! many! exclamation! points! to! drive! home! the! love! Okay Khloe. Eyeroll. We all totally believe it, you and this dude 7-8 years younger (born in 91! damn) than you whose first kid just turned one like a week ago. What an epic love, what a guy. 

I know I've said this before here, but it is SO funny to me that the last big card Khloe could play was "I'm finally becoming a mom" and now that she's finally cashed it in, no one really cares, people are more interested in Kylie's pregnancy and absence. 

And yes, Kim was probably actually happy she had to deliver North early, over a month before Prince George was born.

Edited by The Ascension
  • Love 9

I do think she looks beautiful and radiant while pregnant, as most women do. What I can’t get over is how  momager looks so much like her with the new face and hair. Scary really. 

Khloe filmed The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Do you think she added the two tons of hair extensions to balance out her stomach? How can she even hold her head up? That must weigh a ton.

278938_54_news_hub_226403_656x500.jpg

2 hours ago, GaT said:

Khloe filmed The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Do you think she added the two tons of hair extensions to balance out her stomach? How can she even hold her head up? That must weigh a ton.

It's to distract that almost all of the pregnancy weight is going to her "new" ass. 

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Is there any way to remove those giant kabooses kim and khloe had installed?

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Have the fat liposuctioned back out? 

Kim had fat injections, I guess they could lipo or cut that out? I think Khloe has implants though, so I guess they could just remove them.

15 minutes ago, GaT said:

Kim had fat injections, I guess they could lipo or cut that out? I think Khloe has implants though, so I guess they could just remove them.

Ugh, I would think having butt implants would stretch out the skin. So, if she removed them wouldn’t she likely have a saggy, wrinkled ass? OMG, sometimes the weirdest thoughts cross my mind, lol.

• Love 1

So Khloe will be delivering her baby in Cleveland and wants her mom and sisters in the delivery room along with Tristan. As a nurse that lives in the Cleveland area this makes me shudder. I cannot even imagine the spectacle it will be. 

• Love 4

I use to be obsessed with the show Botched and I learned so many gross details. I remember a woman wanting her ass fixed after having fat injected months before because huge lumps were forming. IIRC it was fixed by doing liposuction on that area.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, GaT said:

These are not the hands of anyone who works out, as intensely as Khloé claims to do, on a regular basis.

get ready for season 2 of Revenge Body!

• Love 3
22 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

These are not the hands of anyone who works out, as intensely as Khloé claims to do, on a regular basis.

get ready for season 2 of Revenge Body!

She looks like a shi-tzu coming straight from the groomer. 

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

How will she change a poopy diaper with these claws?

So disgusting and unsanitary! 

Where is her pregnancy belly? She had a skin tight dress on Ellen and I only saw a tiny little pooch. Isn't she due in just a couple of months? It wouldn't surprise me if Kim is not the only one with a surrogate. 

• Love 1
On 1/8/2018 at 0:04 AM, Marley said:

Lol what do someone who works out alot hands look like? I know soneone who is super fit and works out prob 5 days a week and she has great hands and beautiful nails. 

They would be heavily callused, but wearing gloves takes care of that. 

• Love 1

Forget worrying about how Khloe will change diapers with those claws ( duh... that’s what nannies are for),the real question is how Khloe and Kim wipe their own giant butts!! Do they make their assistants do that?! 

• Love 5