Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Although I think Khloe would be a better mother than Kylie or Kim, this whole thing is just sad. Tristan already has one child he abandoned, does Khloe really think her money and fame is gonna make him stick around? Once the shine wears off, he'll be cheating just like Lamar did.

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Although I think Khloe would be a better mother than Kylie or Kim, this whole thing is just sad. Tristan already has one child he abandoned, does Khloe really think her money and fame is gonna make him stick around? Once the shine wears off, he'll be cheating just like Lamar did.

To be devil's advocate for lam lam he was on a drug binge so sober him might not have cheated on his wife. And Tristan has his own millions so he's not with or has to stay with Khloe for the money. 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

So Kris has her wish 3 Ks pregnant at once? 

Or is Kylie a red herring?

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I wonder if Tristan will have another sidepiece by the time Khloe gives birth and jet off to see her before Khloe even leaves the delivery room? Leopards don't change spots.

I think he'll be fooling around too. He doesn't seem to be ready to settle down.

Kris must be rolling on the floor with delight -- three daughters expecting babies! Three times the publicity. She'll have the tabloid reporters working overtime.

Now Kylie and Khloe can have a friendly (?) competition as to which one gets her post-baby body back the soonest. Kim gets left out of the body renovation contest.  Poor thing, what a shame.

• Love 10

Didn't Khloe send a private jet for Tristan so he could see his first-born? Let's hope the woman Tristan will be sleeping with by the time Khloe gives birth is just as generous.

Say what you will about Kylie, but at least she held out for a guy who doesn't have other children.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Now Kylie and Khloe can have a friendly (?) competition as to which one gets her post-baby body back the soonest. Kim gets left out of the body renovation contest.  Poor thing, what a shame.

Oh God, I can imagine all the plastic surgery now. Kylie is only 20, her body is going to bounce right back, but Khloe is 33, it's going to take a ton of work to get back in shape.

I think the winner will be whoever has twins.

• Love 3

Kylie is young with athletic Jenner genes. She can probably snap back without plastic surgery. Khloe's gonna need a lot of help. 

I would love to know what type of "athletic" Jenner genes Kylie has. There is nothing athletic about Kylie & definitely Khole.

They all are going to need a lot of help. They all look revolting & its very sad that another kid is going to born into this trainwreck. I don't know what Tristan Thompson was thinking that doing this was a good idea. You would think him seeing Kanye being a shell of his former self (by his own stupidity) & Travis Scott (who is a non-factor rapper & a loser) would of gotten him a wake up call & got the hell away from that hellhole called the Kardashians.

BTW, I hope that Khole remember this saying. "How you get him is how you lose him."

• Love 6
14 hours ago, BitterApple said:

And Tristan is young. 24, right?  This won't be a long term relationship. Neither will Kylies, who has only been with her boyfriend for 5 months. 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Khloe, like Kylie, is actually a very insecure person who suffers from low self esteem - that's why she continues to make these bad choices.  The difference is that Khloe over compensates by being overly aggressive.  She's also a very jealous person - remember her doom and gloom reaction to Rob's baby announcement.

• Love 15
14 hours ago, nexxie said:

Maybe these women pick the baby daddies they do because they want accessory babies without the baggage of men likely to stick around for long.

I was going to say the same.  They don't want the dads. They just want the babies. 

• Love 13
56 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I was going to say the same.  They don't want the dads. They just want the babies. 

Except Khloe. She desperately wants someone to love her in a fairy tale sort of way  that in reality will never happen. So she picks NBA players, notorious for cheating. Go figure.

• Love 13
17 hours ago, abbey said:

Just got the alert from People magazine on her pregnancy.  How sad.  Why on earth would she want a baby with someone who deserted his previous baby mama for her.  Momager must be thrilled at this news.  Just when I thought this family couldn't get any worse.

At this rate, Kendall will be knocked up next. 

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 3
On 9/26/2017 at 8:07 PM, chocolatine said:

Didn't Khloe send a private jet for Tristan so he could see his first-born? Let's hope the woman Tristan will be sleeping with by the time Khloe gives birth is just as generous.

Say what you will about Kylie, but at least she held out for a guy who doesn't have other children.

Would he have bothered to go otherwise? I'm betting she did it so he WOULD HAVE to go and there wouldn't be negative press about him NOT going. It wasn't just a nice gesture,he could well afford his own plane, there was an agenda.

• Love 3

So frightening.  At first glance I thought this was a picture of Khloe (it's Beyonce).  

The frightening part being that, what with the common aims of plastic surgery (slanted eyes, cheekbones by cheek implants, balloon lips, unnaturally taut skin, chin enhancement or reduction and of course, the heavy overlay of makeup) someday will they be indistinguishable from one another?

44DFE7AC00000578-4935406-image-a-61_1506

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

So frightening.  At first glance I thought this was a picture of Khloe (it's Beyonce).  

The frightening part being that, what with the common aims of plastic surgery (slanted eyes, cheekbones by cheek implants, balloon lips, unnaturally taut skin, chin enhancement or reduction and of course, the heavy overlay of makeup) someday will they be indistinguishable from one another?

44DFE7AC00000578-4935406-image-a-61_1506

Now I would have never mistaken Khloe for Beyonce in this picture. Not even for a second, but that's just me.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Sad that these women are so disturbed they really can't see in the mirror what others see about all the work they've had done.

And that their men don't try to stop it. 

• Love 2

She’ll settle down for as long as the marriage ( if there is one) lasts. Then it will be back to Calabasas and looking for #2 and strutting around as MILF. 

I don’t see her as maternal, I see her as the Fun Aunt.

• Love 4

Yikes, those are some Kylie type lips for sure. In fact, she really looks like Kylie in that picture. It also looks like she's bleached out her hair very blonde, but she's pregnant, & pregnant women aren't supposed to have bleach all over their scalps.

Hmm, why does the title have the word "pregnant" in quotes? 

• Love 1

Maybe it's a weave, cause that's the only way I believe that Kim goes from white blonde and back to dark so quick. 

5 minutes ago, GaT said:

Yikes, those are some Kylie type lips for sure. In fact, she really looks like Kylie in that picture. It also looks like she's bleached out her hair very blonde, but she's pregnant, & pregnant women aren't supposed to have bleach all over their scalps.

Hmm, why does the title have the word "pregnant" in quotes? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Ugh!  She looks horrible. It's like she had a bad allergic reaction to something and her lips got swollen. But I guess she thinks those deformed things look great.

They have the same misconception about their asses.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

It's a Boy! Allegedly. 

https://www.lovebscott.com/news/khloe-kardashian-tristan-thompson-expecting-boy

Did y'all hear the rumor that Kim's surrogate has got twins in her oven? 

So with Kylie's baby girl, Rob's dream, and baby boy Kardashian-Thomson that's enough worth the $150 million renewal right?

So Khloe’s baby boy can be besties with the baby boy of Tristan’s other baby mama.

Twins for Kim might help North warm up to Saint - she’ll be yesterday’s fav.

These people sure don’t give a lot of thought to family planning!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Did y'all hear the rumor that Kim's surrogate has got twins in her oven? 

Did you think that Kim was going to let Beyonce out baby her?

• Love 6
17 hours ago, GaT said:

Looks like Khloe is taking her pregnancy dressing style tips from Kim. I can't wait to see what she wears at 9 months.

1026-khloe-kardashian-pregnant-first-pho

Her face looks awful in this picture. Bad angle with harsh natural light. No wonder she poses so carefully for her selfies.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Is that pap photo old or new? I can't even tell if she's pregnant in that photo.

It's from the other day, look at her stomach, it's popping out & the shirt is straining.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Okay, I see it now.

I think she'll blow up like a balloon, like Kim did. Kourtney carried her pregnancies well and lost the baby weight pretty quickly. But she is much smaller framed than Khloe and even Kim.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I think she'll blow up like a balloon, like Kim did. Kourtney carried her pregnancies well and lost the baby weight pretty quickly. But she is much smaller framed than Khloe and even Kim.

Khole is taller than Kim and Kourtney so maybe she won't blow up like Kim. I suspect that Khloe will be all belly.

• Love 2