Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

She looks like an aging coked-out trophy wife.

Seriously Khloe, just stop.

I truly think she's trolling now.  She has to know that these OTT pics where she looks stoned and overly fillered gets the most attention. And if she does think she looks good she needs a shrink.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

She looks like an aging coked-out trophy wife.

Seriously Khloe, just stop.

She  sure does.  I've never understood the look the Kardashian women are going for.  They all look so old.  Even Kylie and Kendall.  Nothing they wear is fresh or youthful or fun.  Kourtney took longer to start with all the surgery, but she is on her way now.  They all look like aging women desperate to keep their fake talons in any man who will have them.  There are lots of sexy older women out there.  Most of them look nothing like the Kardashian women.  Sexy is about energy, intelligence, humour and being an interesting person.  Kourtney, Kim and Khloe do realize they are aging quickly and are the picture of desperation.  Kris actually looks better than her daughters some of the time.

Edited by beagletime
spelling
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, beagletime said:

There are lots of sexy older women out there.  Most of them look nothing like the Kardashian women.  Sexy is about energy, intelligence, humour and being an interesting person. 

Well said, beagletime.

IMO, here a spectacularly sexy, accomplished, layered older woman.

helen_mirren-hfpa-cvr.jpg?itok=Q9qXm6X-&

• Love 12

Khloe Kardashian's daughter True tries to climb on top of her mom while getting showered with kisses

She adores her daughter, and often posts about her on social media. 

So it was no surprise when Khloe Kardashian took to Instagram to share a selfie video of her playtime with her daughter True Thompson on Friday.

The proud mom, 34, relaxed on a plush bag as her little one, attempted to climb on top her. 

8143812-6559163-On_Friday_Khloe_Kardashi

8143830-6559163-Her_look_The_Keeping_Up_

INSTASHAM

instasham

When someone looks way hotter on Instagram than in real life; exaggerating one's physical appearance using filters on Instagram.

Saw this girl on Instagram, she looked smokin' hot, but when I met her in real life, she was questionable at best... What an Instasham!

FILTER WHORING

Filter Whoringsex

The act of putting multiple Instagram filters on a picture.

"She's hot!" "Nah she's filter whoring"

26 minutes ago, GaT said:

Why is she blurring & lightening everything so much?

Maybe she’s promoting Chyna’s skin lightening cream? It kind of looks like she’s wearing some kind of something on her face but not on her neck or is that how a filter works? Plus she enhancing her eyes as really dark.

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I guess what’s posted is only part of a video, but does she actually look at her child, or just the camera?

Here's the entire video divided into 4 parts. She does briefly look at her but she looks at the camera more.

10 hours ago, GaT said:

Why is she blurring & lightening everything so much?

Its really weird. I get she's obsessed with filters but this blurring and making everything lighter is stupid. And by making True lighter with that filter she's making herself too pale.  I keep trying to convince myself she's not ashamed of True's appearance.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I keep trying to convince myself she's not ashamed of True's appearance.

Of course she is. She is willing to look like a sick hospital patient in that video in order to lighten True to Dream's color. I would not be shocked if Khloe starts bleaching her skin before she hits puberty. By 15, Khloe will likely have a list of plastic surgery suggestions for her to partake in. By that time, Tristan will be long gone, and Khloe will be doing everything she can to remove his features from her child's face.

Edited by AgentRXS
  • Love 8

Khloé Kardashian Doesn't Rule Out Having More Kids: It Might 'Make Me Feel Even More Complete'

Khloé Kardashian isn’t sure if she wants to be a mother to more than one.

Early Saturday morning, the Good American founder, 34, answered a Twitter follower who asked whether she was thinking about having another baby, explaining that she was still up in the air about the topic.

“Goodness I don’t know!” wrote Khloé, who shares 8-month-old daughter True Thompson with boyfriend Tristan Thompson. “I love [True] so much and I’m so complete because of her!”

“I could only imagine another one would make me feel even more complete but I just don’t know,” Khloé added. “I guess only time will tell and whatever God wants for me.”

The comment came hours after she shared a series of sweet videos of True via Instagram Stories.

I might be over evaluating this, but I would have liked to see a reference to something like, "I have been so fortunate in my life and I'd like to share that with a child," or "I'd like for True to have siblings."  The  focus on children making her complete sort of bothers me.  The responsibility of making a grown woman complete seems a heavy burden for a child.  Or an adult.

• Love 13

BECCA #BFFs COLLECTION  KHLOE x MALIKA

The Khloe x Malika look in only seven (7) steps.  And $235.00.  So if you have the time and the money, you too can look like this:

BFF_HOMEPAGE_550x550.png

Soft Light Blurring Powder                                                                                       $38

Ultimate Coverage Longwear Concealer                                                              $29

Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation                                                                $44

First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresher                                      $38

BECCA x Khloé Kardashian & Malika Haqq Bronze, Blush & Glow Palette     $44

BECCA x Khloé Kardashian & Malika Haqq Ultimate Lipstick Love                  $24

BECCA x Khloé Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters                                   $18

Subtotal   $235

On 1/4/2019 at 6:53 AM, kokapetl said:

For a split second I saw Michael Jackson wearing a blonde wig. 

She looks like death. 

I agree. I don't think she looks anything like Anna Nicole, despite all of her issues, I always thought Anna Nicole was beautiful. Khloe, not so much. 

• Love 3
Just now, Talky Tina said:

, I always thought Anna Nicole was beautiful. Khloe, not so much. 

I did too, especially in her younger Guess days, before she got heavy into the drugs. Anna had great bone structure and was crazy photogenic. Khloe looks like a lumpy potato without photoshop and contour.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, AgentRXS said:

Of course she is. She is willing to look like a sick hospital patient in that video in order to lighten True to Dream's color. I would not be shocked if Khloe will be bleaching her skin before she hits puberty. By 15, Khloe will likely have a list of plastic surgery suggestions for her to partake in. By that time, Tristan will be long gone, and Khloe will be doing everything she can to remove his features from her child's face.

Sadly i think youre right. Besides her skin color I also think if her eyes dont correct naturally she will get them fixed. I love how the Daily Mail in their usual trash Kardashian ass kissing lingo they call Khloe "proud mom". Um no. A proud mom wouldn't continuously stick various filters that alter her babies appearance.

That Khloe x Malika collection is in Ulta stores and the two times I've been in there since they started carrying it doesn't seem be selling well (contrast to Kylie's which is always selling or almost sold out).

• Love 4

Not for anything but why is Daily Fail reporting every.single.time Khloe posts a pic on instagram? I'm assuming they must be making a lot of money off every hit they get whenever a Kardashian article is posted.  If only the next headline was "Khloe posts another adorable picture of her dress up doll".

• Love 6
On 1/5/2019 at 8:53 AM, howmanywords said:

Here's the entire video divided into 4 parts. She does briefly look at her but she looks at the camera more.

Its really weird. I get she's obsessed with filters but this blurring and making everything lighter is stupid. And by making True lighter with that filter she's making herself too pale.  I keep trying to convince myself she's not ashamed of True's appearance.

I noticed in the video she pursed her lips into a duck mouth for a split second. 😔

Khloe Kardashian sweetly massages daughter True's head as baby plays in inflatable ball pit

She recently rang in her first New Year's as a mother.

And Khloe Kardashian's Snap Story on Tuesday showed the 34-year-old spending some quality time with her infant daughter True Thompson.

True, who will celebrate her first birthday in April, was seen playing around in an inflatable ball pit as her mother massaged her head.

8300234-6572045-image-m-116_154701584389

8300258-6572045-image-m-117_154701586675

8300264-6572045-Pride_and_joy_The_baby_h

She's blurred the pictures again. The only thing I can think of that she might be trying to hide is the sides of True's face. You can kind of see it in the second picture, the skin on True's neck/near her jaw is a lot darker than the skin on her face, there's an actual line. If you look at pictures that haven't been blurred from other places you can see it.

Khloe Kardashian’s Fans Mistake Her For Kylie Jenner As She Looks Drastically Different In Photo

Which KarJenner sis is this? Khloe’s most recent Instagram post had fans second-guessing. See her Kylie lookalike pic here — and be ready to have your mind blown!

This is wild! On first look, Khloe Kardashian, 34, does not look like herself in the photo she posted to Instagram on Jan. 9. In fact, she looks a lot more like her younger sis Kylie Jenner, 21. Whether that has more to do with her blonde locks and dark roots, her gorgeous nude makeup or her tight corset top, it’s impossible to tell! All we know is, the comparison pics below are eerie. If you ever had any doubt that these two were related, let this shot set the record straight. Looking like identical twins, or what?

After the reality star’s “Interviews KUWTK” upload, fans flooded the comments section. “I thought it was Kylie in the first picture,” one put, plain and simple. Another added, “Just mistook her for Kylie then lol. Had to double check the name.” But while many went on and on about how stunning the new mom looked, others were put off by how much she looked like Kylie. “This transformation to @kyliejenner is disturbing,” one of Khloe’s followers wrote. “I really hope you are okay.” And then there were the random few who thought that she actually looked like Kim?

khloe-kardashian_s-fans-mistake-her-for-

Courtney Stodden shares side-by-side image with Khloe Kardashian as she says she's happy to be compared to the 'stunning' star

Courtney Stodden said on Wednesday she was happy to be compared to Khloe in a DailyMail.com article from December.

And the 24-year-old pinup even shared her own comparison photo to Instagram as well. 

'So people have compared me and @khloekardashian plenty of times,' began the reality TV star who was on Couples Therapy and Love Addict. 'First off, I just want to say thank you.'

She then added, 'Not only do I think she’s absolutely stunning but Khloe seems so amazingly strong, loving and intelligent! 

'Not to mention a hot mama to @itstruethompson ❤️ #femalemotivation #dailymail #khloekardashian @dailymail.'

8324336-6575135-image-a-54_1547073687450

Oh, when people start saying you look like Courtney Stodden, that's a big clue that you have overdone the plastic surgery. Does she look a 24 year old to anyone? 

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

It is time Khloe accepts her daughter is a dark skinned girl. At this rate, she’ll soon start bleaching her skin. 

6 hours ago, GaT said:

She's blurred the pictures again. The only thing I can think of that she might be trying to hide is the sides of True's face. You can kind of see it in the second picture, the skin on True's neck/near her jaw is a lot darker than the skin on her face, there's an actual line. If you look at pictures that haven't been blurred from other places you can see it.

You know what I don't get? Obviously Khloe has nothing against people of color especially considering she has dated black men and True's father is black so what the hell is her problem?  The constant sometimes laughable bad photoshopping is bad enough when Khloe does it to herself but the obsession with blurring, lightning, putting stupid snapchat filters on her child and keeping turbans and headgear on her 90% of the time we see her is downright obnoxious.  Don't even get me started on asking about a biracial doll.

BTW Kylie posted the other day video of Stormi with dolls Jordyn's mom bought her: a black Barbie and a white Barbie. Seems like a logical thing for a biracial baby.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

You know what I don't get? Obviously Khloe has nothing against people of color especially considering she has dated black men and True's father is black so what the hell is her problem?  The constant sometimes laughable bad photoshopping is bad enough when Khloe does it to herself but the obsession with blurring, lightning, putting stupid snapchat filters on her child and keeping turbans and headgear on her 90% of the time we see her is downright obnoxious.  Don't even get me started on asking about a biracial doll.

BTW Kylie posted the other day video of Stormi with dolls Jordyn's mom bought her: a black Barbie and a white Barbie. Seems like a logical thing for a biracial baby.

Khloe has no problem having a biracial or black child. I believe colorism is her issue. She doesn’t like having a dark skinned child. She must think that her shade is ugly (I think it’s gorgeous) and she desperately wants True to be light like Stormi and Chi. I think, overall, she’s very jealous of Stormi and Chi and therefore keeps using these idiotic filters to create the illusion True looks just like Stormi and Chi.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

It is time Khloe accepts her daughter is a dark skinned girl. At this rate, she’ll soon start bleaching her skin. 

I think it's interesting the Khloe is only using photoshop to lighten True's face, but never lightens her hands, arms or legs so it is so obvious that she is doing the photoshop.  It's just sad and a great way to give your kid a complex about how they look.  Which is also interesting as Khloe always says that she had a complex looking different than her sisters.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, GaT said:

Can people not see that Khloe isn't black? I really don't understand it, she isn't black, look at her, not black. O.J. is not her father.

The whole thing never made sense to me. Alex Roldon though? Oh yes. This thread here has some scary comparison pics.

• Love 6

OJ Simpson as Khloe's dad makes no sense to me either.  Alex Roldon?  Absolutely.

It's funny, I see a lot of similarities between Khloe and Kylie.  Or at least original Khloe and Kylie (god that's fucked up).  The2012 Christmas card is another one.  Although that card is kind of sad.  Everybody looks so healthy, relaxed and happy.  

2010...It looks like the interior cover art of a VC Andrews book, with Kylie or Khloe as the young victimized girl who is about to find out that her new boyfriend is her brother and her grandfather is really her uncle or some such thing.

https://www.eonline.com/shows/kardashians/photos/10480/kardashians-christmas-cards-throughout-the-years/332397

• Love 6

As a black woman I'm gonna hold off on thinking Khloe is afflicted with colorism on her own child for the moment.  A quick scan of her Instagram feed shows all of her pictures have that pink/rose colored fliter except for a few. Maybe this is her way of looking at the world through rose colored glasses? 

I'm sharing this picture I just saw on her Instagram and it's in the same rose/pink filter, but what's making me give it a double take and look hard at it is her face. 

I know the running joke was that Khloe looked transgender in apology to all transgender people out there she really looks transgender in this photo. I don't know if it's the heavy makeup or if the fillers or whatever plastic surgery, dermatology office, or whatever they're doing now that's the hot new thing for rich ladies who lunch.

her face looks completely different from a few months ago and it's like you all said she is definitely going too far with the injections or something.

PicsArt_01-10-02.38.47.jpg

• Love 2

There has Jameela Jamil Comes for "Sad" Khloé Kardashian Over Weight Loss Quote talk about O. J. Simpson being Khloe's biological father.

We all know how Jameela Jamil feels about detox teas (a Kardashian fave!) and now she's coming for Khloé Kardashian over a weight-themed quote the reality star shared to Instagram Stories. Here's the musing in question, which reads "2 Things a Girl Wants: 1) Lose Weight. 2) Eat." 

Jameela's response? "This makes me sad," she wrote on Twitter. "I hope my daughter grows up wanting more than this. I want more than this. Sending love to this poor woman. This industry did this to her. The media did it to her. They fat shamed her into a prison of self critique. Dear girls, WANT MORE THAN THIS."

As of now Khloé hasn't responded, but she typically isn't someone who lets this kinda thing slide, so, ahem, keep an eye on her Twitter and Instagram today....

1 hour ago, vast wasteland said:

1 hour ago, vast wasteland said:

Jameela's response? "This makes me sad," she wrote on Twitter. "I hope my daughter grows up wanting more than this. I want more than this. Sending love to this poor woman. This industry did this to her. The media did it to her. They fat shamed her into a prison of self critique. Dear girls, WANT MORE THAN THIS."

She's right, and with Kris pimping out Kim and suggesting that still developing, impressionable teen Khloe to get a nose job doesn't really help a young woman's foundations of feeling beautiful and secure within herself. Which brings us to adult Khloe who has the money and the good life to where she doesn't have to worry about paying the bills yet she can't seem to develop a F*boy repellent for these no good ballers that she seems to go for who gas her up with exactly what she wants to hear. Sad really.

• Love 9