Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

She had a whole table set up for how many people and in that pic there’s all kinds of empty place settings and about 6 people. 

I see Savas there. I wonder if he has a hidden crush on Khloe? Sadly he isn’t important enough or rich enough for her to look twice at, other than as a lackey to drive her around and keep her company while Tristan does his thing.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Khloe must want to work it out with Tristan - otherwise it makes no sense to spend T-day with him. Maybe the extra places at the table were for his side dishes. ;)

She’ll waste so much of her life on this jerk. Her daughter is going to grow up with the same issues Khloe has. 

We’ll never know but my guess is that for all that this show has given them in terms of fame and money, they are all stunted emotionally. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

She had a whole table set up for how many people and in that pic there’s all kinds of empty place settings and about 6 people. 

I see Savas there. I wonder if he has a hidden crush on Khloe? Sadly he isn’t important enough or rich enough for her to look twice at, other than as a lackey to drive her around and keep her company while Tristan does his thing.

And this must have been pre food serving? Because the plates all look clean / empty and they’re a just like yah let’s get this pic over and get out of here on to the next party.   She’s so dumb.  

• Love 5

She’s now posting that fans are reaching by claiming there’s issues with her and her family because she chose to do Thanksgiving in Cleveland. Says Tristan can’t travel so she stayed there like she had for the last 3 years . 

Why didn’t the family all travel to Cleveland then ? 

She knew there would be speculation, she’s loving the attention. 

• Love 1

I'm surprised people were even speculating. Khloe's an idiot, but if she and Tristan are still together, it makes sense that they'd spend the holiday as a family.

Obviously with his schedule he couldn't fly to L.A., so they stayed in Cleveland. 

13 hours ago, geauxaway said:

And this must have been pre food serving? Because the plates all look clean / empty and they’re a just like yah let’s get this pic over and get out of here on to the next party.   

The girl especially. I'm assuming she's one of their girlfriends, but she doesn't look too thrilled to be there.

• Love 3

I see a few grapes on her plate. The guy on Khloe's right, has maybe pie w/ whipped cream/ice cream and it looks like he tossed his napkin down on his plate, on top of his food. My cats looked happier about their holiday nums than this crew does. But Khloe is beaming. Camera! Yay!

Edited by suomi
typo
  • Love 2

I looked through some of the replies she's been getting on twitter and it looks like people aren't so much annoyed that she chose to be away from her family but more so that many are still annoyed that she's sticking with Tristan despite the cheating scandal.  Since the fallout just aired on KUWTK its fresh in peoples minds.

• Love 5

Not s fan of hers or any of them really lol, but ppl need to get over it. If she wants to stay with Tristan then that’s her choice. It’s her life she can do whatever she wants with it. It’s not like she’s the first person to stay with a cheater either.

• Love 6

She gets blowback because she is entitled and obnoxious. Tori Spelling, ditto. The public is much more open-minded and forgiving when someone presents as a fairly decent individual. Reap, sow. 

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Marley said:

Not s fan of hers or any of them really lol, but ppl need to get over it. If she wants to stay with Tristan then that’s her choice. It’s her life she can do whatever she wants with it. It’s not like she’s the first person to stay with a cheater either.

I think it’s more the sanctimonious attitude she developed AFTER dumping Lamar. She was a doormat for him and finally was humiliated into getting out of that relationship, becomes the hot Kardashian, thanks to Kim and Kourt having kids, and her getting in shape. She writes a book making herself the champion of all women who have been wronged, fully of pithy Oprah/Dr Phil- ish comments. She dates and dumps a couple of rapper/athletes and hooks up with a guy who happens to have a pregnant gf. Flash forward and she’s pregnant, being publicly embarrassed by the bf’s infidelity. And judging from her instagrams and tweets, she is irritated that her own words are being tossed back in her face as it seems she’s  happily back in her doormat status. Which is totally her prerogative, just don’t get peeved when called on it. There’s a pithy comment pro or con to fit whatever situation you are in, but accept that they’re pretty rich coming from you. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

I think it’s more the sanctimonious attitude she developed AFTER dumping Lamar. She was a doormat for him and finally was humiliated into getting out of that relationship, becomes the hot Kardashian, thanks to Kim and Kourt having kids, and her getting in shape. She writes a book making herself the champion of all women who have been wronged, fully of pithy Oprah/Dr Phil- ish comments. She dates and dumps a couple of rapper/athletes and hooks up with a guy who happens to have a pregnant gf. Flash forward and she’s pregnant, being publicly embarrassed by the bf’s infidelity. And judging from her instagrams and tweets, she is irritated that her own words are being tossed back in her face as it seems she’s  happily back in her doormat status. Which is totally her prerogative, just don’t get peeved when called on it. There’s a pithy comment pro or con to fit whatever situation you are in, but accept that they’re pretty rich coming from you. 

I think this is it in a nutshell. I can understand and empathize with her position. Hopefully she's doing this because thinks it's what's best for her child but she's not above the criticism when she's essentially embraced and profited off this image of female empowerment - as a woman who learned from her mistakes of being a man's doormat and took control of her life. Now everything rings hollow and while I get that her instinct is to clap back and defend herself, sometimes, you just gotta take it on the chin and keep on moving when it's your own words and past actions that have it made so easy for people to say something to you about your decisions and how you're living your life.

• Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:14 AM, geauxaway said:

Bottom line, she wanted a baby (I get that, I always wanted to be a mom #1 over anything).   She didn’t care about anything else but getting a bun in her oven.  

And she wants more babies with Tristan. I truly believe that is the only reason she is with him. Sometimes, I think the sisters are in competition with one another over who can have the most kids. I think that is why Khloe always tsks tsks Kourtney, when Kourtney says she wants more kids, like 6, IIRC. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Someone needs to start a campaign to free True from those godawful head things! Despite that, she’s such a sweet, cute, happy baby.

#freetrue

Are they trying to make her look like Hattie McDaniels?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Are they trying to make her look like Hattie McDaniels?

That's exactly what it does and I don't understand why it's not seen as being offensive. Have I lived too long? Not long enough? It's sorta hard to keep up with the players these days, without a scorecard.

• Love 6

IA. That is very true. But on some babies they invoke a shameful reference because the image of Hattie McDaniels wearing them is deeply embedded in our culture. Visuals are powerful, and not limited by literacy. I can't read French but I can receive and digest messages from visuals in a book written in French. One example: I dearly loved my grandmother even tho I found it difficult to respect her after I reached the age of reason because until her dying day she believed The Confederacy was A Glorious Cause. I found it repugnant. I won't even paraphrase the words she would use if she saw the photo above. There are cousins my age today who, I have absolutely no doubt, would use the same words. And so would their kids, and their kids. So that mindset is not a thing of the past and that's why I cringe when I see True dressed like that. It seems insensitive to the child's heritage and, for lack of a better term, puts her in harm's way. Not that I would ever accuse a Kardashian of grasping, or even being aware of, deep and meaningful concepts.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, nexxie said:

Someone needs to start a campaign to free True from those godawful head things! Despite that, she’s such a sweet, cute, happy baby.

#freetrue

Why is she even mentioning her baby’s thighs?

• Love 6

For me its not even only about the turbans (ITA about Hattie McDaniels though)..but there is always, always something on that child's head. Whether it be a headband or a giant bow or an oversized hat or she sticks flowers by True's ears and if there is nothing on her head there is an a filter on her that has objects like hearts floating around her head. I can't place what I think she's trying to hide but I really hope that babies head is able to breathe when a camera isn't in front of her.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Do you guys think that she's doing the head gear so much because baby true does not have a whole lot of hair yet and when her hair grows in she will stop with the bows and everything else.

I think so. Girl babies who are spitting images of their fathers often seem boy-ish when they're little because you immediately think of the dad when you look at them. I think the bows and turbans are Khloe's attempts to make her look more girly.  

4 hours ago, Maya said:

This makes sense to me -- you know there will be people who will focus on the completely normal chubby baby rolls and make nasty comments, especially because she puts such a focus on having lost weight and being really fit. Its an attempt to shut them up before they even open their mouths (or type the words). 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Maya said:

Because Kardashians obsess about body parts. By the time she’s  12 those thighs will become something in her mind that are shameful and embarrassing, looked at and commented on by Auntie Kim and Granny Kris, and even mommy will offer her advice on how to exercise them away. 

• Love 6

I'm just throwing this out there about little True, I have no earthly clue if this is the case, but I'm putting it out there. My daughter, my firstborn, had a pretty substantial flat spot on the left side of her head at about 2 months, which continued to get worse. I was extremely self-conscious about it - mom-shaming is crazy real - so I'd always adorn her tiny head in the biggest headbands, wraps, whatever I could find, to kind of hide it. She wound up being diagnosed with torticollis, which made us feel better, because it happened in the womb, & we hadn't broken our baby. She started physical therapy, & eventually wore a helmet, which she got right about the age True is now. So every time I see Khloe bandage up True's head, I can't help but wonder if she's like I was, & doesn't want judged, herself or True, for a flat spot, so she attempts to hide it. Again, I have no clue if that's the case, but that's exactly what I did with my daughter, although, not as big with the bows, because, you know, my sister didn't make no sex tape for me to retire off of.

FYI, my daughter went through a year of therapy, & a few months in the helmet, but you'd never have a clue now. Her head is perfectly-shaped, & she's where she should be physically at her last check (she's in school now). I'm sure if True is in a helmet, there will never, ever be a mention or pictures, lest she educate anyone else on torticollis (if that's the case) or the benefit of helmets. 

• Love 10

For any of us who are puzzled by all these things on her head - take a look at what came up on Etsy when I entered "baby turbans"  - and notice how many thousands of reviews many of the items have.

https://www.etsy.com/market/baby_turbans

I suspect that it is social media that caused this to become a "thing" - before smart phones and social media, baby pictures were limited to baby books or emails between family.  Now there is tremendous pressure for our normal everyday photos to look like they could be in a catalog when we post them on Instagram, FB, etc.   Since so many babies are nearly bald, I think these headbands, bows, flowers, turbans, etc, are used because they make for a more interesting and distinct look in photographs. 

--  After browsing through many photos of babies wearing the turbans they bought on etsy, I have to say Khloe is "on trend" with this, rather than being an outlier.

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 4

Rather have a bald baby, than put a monstrosity like that on its head. Bald is easy to clean, can always put a little knit cap on if  it’s cold and NO STATICKY flyaway hair.And who gives s crap if a stranger thinks your kid is a boy instead of a girl or vice versa? Personally I think it’s just a “thing” Khloe decided to do, like putting pink gauzy filters on  every pic she posts. 

• Love 3

If you go look through that Etsy page you will see hundreds of photos of babies posted by the women who are buying these items- mothers seem to be completely in love/obsessed with these huge bows/turbans/etc - they start putting them on when they are infants, and then you see them on older girls as well - 5-6yo.  Many moms even buy a matching headband to wear on their own head.  Its definitely not just Khloe. Its the people who want cute photos for their social media.  After browsing Etsy for 20 minutes, I can no longer fault Khloe. I saw photos on there from 2017, so its been going on a while.

• Love 2
On 11/27/2018 at 12:14 PM, BeeBop88 said:

And she wants more babies with Tristan. I truly believe that is the only reason she is with him. Sometimes, I think the sisters are in competition with one another over who can have the most kids. I think that is why Khloe always tsks tsks Kourtney, when Kourtney says she wants more kids, like 6, IIRC. 

To them, kids are merely accessories. And just like there used to be a competition on who had the most expensive purses, shoes and cars, the competition has now shifted to who has the most (and cutest) kids.

1 hour ago, ChristmasJones said:

For any of us who are puzzled by all these things on her head - take a look at what came up on Etsy when I entered "baby turbans"  - and notice how many thousands of reviews many of the items have.

https://www.etsy.com/market/baby_turbans

I suspect that it is social media that caused this to become a "thing" - before smart phones and social media, baby pictures were limited to baby books or emails between family.  Now there is tremendous pressure for our normal everyday photos to look like they could be in a catalog when we post them on Instagram, FB, etc.   Since so many babies are nearly bald, I think these headbands, bows, flowers, turbans, etc, are used because they make for a more interesting and distinct look in photographs. 

--  After browsing through many photos of babies wearing the turbans they bought on etsy, I have to say Khloe is "on trend" with this, rather than being an outlier.

Social media is definitely a catalyst for these things. The headband/turban trend has been going on for a couple of years. Khloe is a follower, not a trendsetter. Etsy is a rabbit hole for these social media trend props. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

Headbands aren’t as bad, but I would think a child would get overheated wearing the wraps if the weather doesn’t call for it.

I can’t even wear a headband  to keep my ears warm  in the winter.... after five minutes I feel like my head is underwater, can’t hear as well and it’s too hot and annoying. 

• Love 1

According to a recent article in Life & Style Magazine, the Kardashian/Jenner family is worried about what information Odom might reveal in his tell-all memoir, “Darkness to Light.” In addition to opening up about his struggles with drug addiction, Odom is expected to share details about his marriage with Khloe Kardashian and what led to the former couple getting divorced. As one source put it to Life & Style, Odom knows many of the Kardashian family’s secrets.

The source goes on to say that Khloe’s mother, Kris Jenner, is the most concerned about the book, as she supposedly kept in secret contact with Odom after his divorce from Khloe.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/kardashians-reportedly-terrified-over-lamar-odom’s-tell-all-book/ar-BBQfLyM

Edited by suomi
forgot quote box
  • Love 2
On 11/28/2018 at 5:11 AM, suomi said:

IA. That is very true. But on some babies they invoke a shameful reference because the image of Hattie McDaniels wearing them is deeply embedded in our culture. Visuals are powerful, and not limited by literacy. I can't read French but I can receive and digest messages from visuals in a book written in French. One example: I dearly loved my grandmother even tho I found it difficult to respect her after I reached the age of reason because until her dying day she believed The Confederacy was A Glorious Cause. I found it repugnant. I won't even paraphrase the words she would use if she saw the photo above. There are cousins my age today who, I have absolutely no doubt, would use the same words. And so would their kids, and their kids. So that mindset is not a thing of the past and that's why I cringe when I see True dressed like that. It seems insensitive to the child's heritage and, for lack of a better term, puts her in harm's way. Not that I would ever accuse a Kardashian of grasping, or even being aware of, deep and meaningful concepts.

I get what you are saying, but, I am from the French Caribbean and that head wrap is something Black women have always done. I have a different take on it, madras head wraps were worn during the colonial era and beyond. It was meant to be bold, beautiful, colorful and ostentatious. One of the few ways, women of color were able to express themselves without any problems. I think it is cute on True. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Mommy's little prop. I find that pic way more annoying that cute.

I'm here for Lamars book. I hope they're squirming.

Rob is supposedly writing one too. Maybe we’ll learn what “ dark” things went on in Khloe and Lamar’s house.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I get what you are saying, but, I am from the French Caribbean and that head wrap is something Black women have always done. I have a different take on it, madras head wraps were worn during the colonial era and beyond. It was meant to be bold, beautiful, colorful and ostentatious. One of the few ways, women of color were able to express themselves without any problems. I think it is cute on True. 

I don’t think Khloe is putting   turbans on True as a tribute to her status as woman of color. Not when she’s repeatedly posted pictures with  filters that clearly lighten True’s natural skin color. 

• Love 7