Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

(edited)

Everything on that cover seems photoshopped except Kim's lips...they seem more inflated than usual.

Even by attention whore standards, this just screams desperate.

"Kim, As You've Never Seen Her"? She posts shit like this every other week on social media.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 7

I dont know why the media is acting like any of the pictures, even the ones inside are so provocative - if anything her British GQ cover was more revealing. Tbh I actually find them tame compared to some of the other females that have gotten GQ covers. 

• Love 1

The pictures are EXACTLY like we've seen her: naked and photoshopped. GQ really isn't breaking any new ground here.

On a positive note, I like the toned down makeup on the cover shot, but Kim's latest round of bad plastic surgery is so distracting. Her nose is way too short for her face and her lips can't even close.

• Love 7
(edited)

Everything on that cover seems photoshopped except Kim's lips...they seem more inflated than usual.

Even by attention whore standards, this just screams desperate.

"Kim, As You've Never Seen Her"? She posts shit like this every other week on social media.

How about we don't see or hear about Kim for a week? Then it will be something groundbreaking. There is nothing special or even remotely sexy about this photo shoot from GQ Magazine. What is the point of GQ giving this fool even more attention than she needs? I expected that from that sad excuse of a magazine called Paper. I thought that GQ has some standards. 

And here is Kim telling us about what she eats in a day while trying in vain to lose that baby weight.

People - What Kim eats in a day.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

The new GQ cover. Um how haven't we seen her already? Since we've already seen her naked a hundred times that sure isnt something new

ClAPTbdVAAAZvmw.jpg

Oh, I disagree, this is completely new. Every other photoshopped nude picture showed her boobs & her cooch. This time, she is COVERING THEM UP!!!!! That is nothing we have ever, ever seen. 

• Love 6

Regarding that diet, Kim is such a lying liar who lies. She was at Disneyland a few weeks ago stuffing her face with churros. If she was eating no carbs, 1700 calories a day and working out like she claims, she'd be a toothpick by now. Unretouched paparazzi pics prove otherwise. The only one who actually looks like she consistently eats healthy is Kourtney.

• Love 3
(edited)

These people should stop bringing up Taylor. They can't win.  LOL at Taylor's people basically calling Kim, Kanye's puppet.

http://pagesix.com/2016/06/16/kim-kardashian-hates-taylor-swift-too/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

“She totally approved that,” Kardashian, 35, saidbacking up her husband’s tweets that said Swift “gave her blessing” and even “came up with” the lyric.

“She totally knew that that was coming out. She wanted to all of a sudden act like she didn’t. I swear, my husband gets so much s–t for things [when] he really was doing proper protocol and even called to get it approved,” Kardashian added. “What rapper would call a girl that he was rapping a line about to get approval?”

But Kardashian says the conversation between the rapper and Swift was caught on camera by a team who films West when he’s working on an album in hopes of one day producing a documentary about him.

While West, 39, and Swift haven’t spoken since the incident, Swift’s attorneys have plenty to say.

“And then they sent an attorney’s letter like, ‘Don’t you dare do anything with that footage,’ and asking us to destroy it,” Kardashian claims.

But Swift’s team feels otherwise.

“Taylor does not hold anything against Kim Kardashian as she recognizes the pressure Kim must be under and that she is only repeating what she has been told by Kanye West,” a statement Swift’s team sent to GQ reads. “However, that does not change the fact that much of what Kim is saying is incorrect.

“Kanye West and Taylor only spoke once on the phone while she was on vacation with her family in January of 2016 and they have never spoken since. Taylor has never denied that conversation took place. It was on that phone call that Kanye West also asked her to release the song on her Twitter account, which she declined to do. Kanye West never told Taylor he was going to use the term ‘that bitch’ in referencing her.

“A song cannot be approved if it was never heard. Kanye West never played the song for Taylor Swift. Taylor heard it for the first time when everyone else did and was humiliated. Kim Kardashian’s claim that Taylor and her team were aware of being recorded is not true, and Taylor cannot understand why Kanye West, and now Kim Kardashian, will not just leave her alone.”

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

I'm 50/50 on Kanye vs. Taylor. I think Taylor is faker than a $3 bill, so I wouldn't put it past her to approve a lyric and then feign shock and outrage when the song comes out. Kanye is a loon, but I think there's some nuggets of truth in what he says. I'm going to go bathe in lysol now....

• Love 8

Kim says Taylor totally approved it and even " came up with the lyric".

What was Kanye calling her for if the lyric didn't exist till Taylor "came up with it"?

I can't stand Taylor or Kanye , but on this I give  the advantage to Taylor.

As far as it being filmed, it was a phone conversation, if it was on a speaker phone she has to be told she is being taped and if it were just a one sided recording of Kanye talking, who knows who was on the other line. Kardashians recreate scenes for their TV show all the time, this could be faked just as easily.

And whether she approved or not, he's a jack ass if he thought that lyric would do anything more than get people pissed at him and get him publicity, which is what he craves almost as much as his wife and mother in law do.

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I'm 50/50 on Kanye vs. Taylor. I think Taylor is faker than a $3 bill, so I wouldn't put it past her to approve a lyric and then feign shock and outrage when the song comes out. Kanye is a loon, but I think there's some nuggets of truth in what he says. I'm going to go bathe in lysol now....

Completely agree. I have no idea who to believe in this one because, well yeah Kanye is nuts but Taylor is a master at putting on the innocent, aw shucks act while being a total bitch behind closed doors. I could see Kanye lying but I could also see Taylor thinking a song like that would get her a ton of publicity AND sympathy.

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Kim says Taylor totally approved it and even " came up with the lyric".

Interesting, Taylor "came up with the lyric"? Wouldn't that mean she wrote it? Then you would think that as one of the songwriters, she would be getting credit for it, but I don't see her name anywhere, never mind crediting her for being a songwriter. And how much is Kanye paying Taylor for writing lyrics on his album? Isn't that what you have to do? PAY people who write your songs?  

• Love 6
On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 2:45 PM, BitterApple said:

The pictures are EXACTLY like we've seen her: naked and photoshopped. GQ really isn't breaking any new ground here.

On a positive note, I like the toned down makeup on the cover shot, but Kim's latest round of bad plastic surgery is so distracting. Her nose is way too short for her face and her lips can't even close.

Yep, nothing even remotely new on that cover.

The real "Kim as you've never seen her" would be Kim wearing clothes that were actually the right size instead of three sizes too small... with no Spanx, no boobs hanging out, no Photoshop, and heels only three inches high. 

• Love 8

I'm just so sick of Kayne VS Taylor as someone who isn't even in the feud, I would think all of the people who actually deal with it in their every day lives are sick of it. My favorite thing was learning that Kayne tapes his whole life when he is recording a new album because there may or may not be a future documentary. That made me laugh a little.

• Love 2

I'm clearly in the minority here but I like Taylor.  I believe what she says in this case because I think that she has always been very careful with her brand.  Love her or hate her, she has built a very successful career around being sweet and for the most part, PG.  If it got out that she had given permission for lyrics like that, it could be a blow to her best-friend-who-is-also-a-popstar appearance which she has worked very hard to create. I do think that there is an element of milking it for the victim points but IMO she isn't stupid enough as to associate herself with Kayne's type of music and lyrics.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, GaT said:

Interesting, Taylor "came up with the lyric"? Wouldn't that mean she wrote it? Then you would think that as one of the songwriters, she would be getting credit for it, but I don't see her name anywhere, never mind crediting her for being a songwriter. And how much is Kanye paying Taylor for writing lyrics on his album? Isn't that what you have to do? PAY people who write your songs?  

Maybe she'll ask for royalties now. Right after the Grammy's incident wasn't Kanye telling everyone that he and Taylor were going to get together and  do some writing or performing?

Kim's GQ cover is so photoshopped.. If it weren't she wouldn't be walking around Disney in a winter overcoat.. and don't say it's cold in CA because she and North were all over NYC last year wearing very light clothing  in the middle of winter.

• Love 2

The idea of Taylor Swift gas lighting Kimmy and Kanye makes me smile.   I totally buy that she's toying with these morons like a cat with a mouse.   Oh and Kim?   A dose of exlax before bedtime will cure what ails you.   Why does she look constipated all the time?   Kanye does too. I guess they are really full of shit. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

I'm clearly in the minority here but I like Taylor.  I believe what she says in this case because I think that she has always been very careful with her brand.  Love her or hate her, she has built a very successful career around being sweet and for the most part, PG.  If it got out that she had given permission for lyrics like that, it could be a blow to her best-friend-who-is-also-a-popstar appearance which she has worked very hard to create. I do think that there is an element of milking it for the victim points but IMO she isn't stupid enough as to associate herself with Kayne's type of music and lyrics.  

I cannot stand Taylor Swift, but I agree with you. Her and her team are very smart with how she is portrayed. I cannot really imagine her approving the lyrics Kanye wrote, because she and her team are careful with her brand. I thought the original reports when the song was released said that Taylor kind of told Kanye it was not a good idea to use those lyrics. I imagine she could not really stop him from using those lyrics either. With that said it feels like Kim ( and probably Kanye) are beating a dead horse. This part of the Kanye/Taylor feud seemed dead and buried why are they bringing it up again?

• Love 2
(edited)

I almost believe Kim on this. Who benefits from denying she gave permission - Taylor Swift. She can play the victim, keep her good girl image intact and get sweet revenge on Kanye. She knows no one would believe Kim or Kanye's denials. Well played, Swift.

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

I have a love/hate thing with Taylor. I respect her talents as a songwriter and producer, have loved many of her albums and songs but I also still think she's a mediocre as hell singer, still pissed that she won that AOTY this year because 1989 was average at best but more importantly I do think she is very entitled and DOES have a victim complex. That said, most of what you said in your comment is exactly why I'm willing to give nutty Kanye and dim bulb Kim the benefit of the doubt on this. 

I can buy that Taylor didn't hear the exact line but I do think she had the idea of what was going to be said, gave her okay and was fine. I can also even buy the original story that she did caution Kanye that some might criticize him for it. However, I think when the song came out and she saw the reaction from her fans and outrage, she backtracked on support because she didn't want to be called out for supporting a song that called her a bitch because it wouldn't fit her current feminist/girl power/squad trip she's on right now (which is complete and total bullshit by the way but that's another story). And then suddenly she was poor Tay-Tay being bullied by big, bad, psycho Kanye. 

Again I don't hate Taylor but that girl is shrewd and on some level, the cynical side of me almost admires that about her. Katy Perry called it right that she's Regina George in sheep's clothing. None of this to say that Kanye isn't nuttier than a bag of almonds and Kim needs to sit her naked ass down somewhere. But I am in agreement with some on not thinking the whole situation was as black and white as Taylor's people made it out to be. YMMV of course. 

• Love 7
(edited)

I'm just inclined to believe Kim because she doesn't make it a habit to get publicly involved in petty feuds. Yeah, she lies about all her plastic surgery and a ton of other stuff, but the way she came off in the article sounded genuine to me. I don't think Kanye was holding a gun to her head and forcing her to defend his honor, the way Taylor's claiming. 

I think it's just easy to automatically discount Kim and Kanye because they're so unlikable in many other aspects, whereas Taylor comes off all puppy dogs and innocence. I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

I have a love/hate thing with Taylor. I respect her talents as a songwriter and producer, have loved many of her albums and songs but I also still think she's a mediocre as hell singer, still pissed that she won that AOTY this year because 1989 was average at best but more importantly I do think she is very entitled and DOES have a victim complex. That said, most of what you said in your comment is exactly why I'm willing to give nutty Kanye and dim bulb Kim the benefit of the doubt on this. 

I can buy that Taylor didn't hear the exact line but I do think she had the idea of what was going to be said, gave her okay and was fine. I can also even buy the original story that she did caution Kanye that some might criticize him for it. However, I think when the song came out and she saw the reaction from her fans and outrage, she backtracked on support because she didn't want to be called out for supporting a song that called her a bitch because it wouldn't fit her current feminist/girl power/squad trip she's on right now (which is complete and total bullshit by the way but that's another story). And then suddenly she was poor Tay-Tay being bullied by big, bad, psycho Kanye. 

Again I don't hate Taylor but that girl is shrewd and on some level, the cynical side of me almost admires that about her. Katy Perry called it right that she's Regina George in sheep's clothing. None of this to say that Kanye isn't nuttier than a bag of almonds and Kim needs to sit her naked ass down somewhere. But I am in agreement with some on not thinking the whole situation was as black and white as Taylor's people made it out to be. YMMV of course. 

I don't think she approved the lyric either. But I can see her couching her answer in a way that Kanye with his huge ego , would think that she was giving her blessing. Most likely she said something along the lines of "it's your song/lyrics I can't tell you what to write but be prepared for some backlash" I really don't believe Kim when she says Taylor "came up with the lyric". I doubt she wants the idea of her having sex with Kanye out in the public mind.

And how come it took Kim so long to rush to his defense? Sorry Kamp Kanye/Kardashian and has no kind of kredibility with me.

• Love 7

Not sure what Taylor's intentions were, or what she planned, and yes, she is extremely annoying and I find her to be phony...but damn if it isn't fun watching her outwit and outplay Kim and Kanye. It's like watching a soap opera where one intelligent villain outwits other less intelligent villains.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I almost believe Kim on this. Who benefits from denying she gave permission - Taylor Swift. She can play the victim, keep her good girl image intact and get sweet revenge on Kanye. She knows no one would believe Kim or Kanye's denials. Well played, Swift.

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I'm just inclined to believe Kim because she doesn't make it a habit to get publicly involved in petty feuds.

Kim will put her little twist on things to try to cover Kanye's crap. Remember when he told everyone at his concert that they had to stand & had the whole place booing 2 people who weren't? And then security told him they were in wheelchairs & he said it was fine if they were in a wheelchair. Kim put a twist on it & tweeted "Kanye never asked anyone in a wheel chair to stand up & the audience videos show that. He asked for everyone to stand up & dance UNLESS they were in a wheel chair." Well, that's not exactly what happened, Kanye was being an ass & when he realized he was caught, THEN he qualified it. In the meantime, he turned the entire place against 2 people in wheelchairs & Kim covered for him. So Kim may not exactly lie about something, but she'll try to change how it seems.

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Squatty is lying like always

Kimmy doesn't realize that most women do not appreciate being called a bitch. For most of us, it's extremely insulting and add on to that the idea of having sex with Princess Kanye, and just NO. Not a feminist thing at all. No way Taylor gave permission for that lyric, and rightly so (even though I don't generally like her either.)

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 7
(edited)

I saw this article on Lainey Gossip & thought it was very interesting. This is Lainey's slant on the whole Kanye/Taylor/Tom/Kim thing, & it makes a lot of sense. For anyone not familiar with Lainey Gossip, she is NOT a fan of the Kardashian. She refuses to put stories about them on her site, & never uses Kim's name, only referring to her as "Kanye West's girlfriend", or "Kanye West's wife", or "Mrs. West". It's awesome.

Edited: she has another article on it

Edited by GaT
36 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

What does Swoki mean? Clearly I am a luddite who doesn't use instagram and snapchat, and it seems to reference Taylor, but...Swoki?

I believe it's a combination of "Swift" & "Loki" Tom Hiddleston plays Loki in the Marvel movies. 

On June 16, 2016 at 2:28 PM, GaT said:

I listen to the Elvis Durant show when I'm driving to work. He had some random guy on yesterday, the day before, I can't remember, and I don't know if I ever even heard them mention his name, but he was basically saying if he's working with other musicians and he adds a random word to a line, a blah, blah, blah YEAH and he added the YEAH, he's technically a writer for the song. So if Taylor supposedly came up with an actual line, she's sure as hell going to make sure she's listed as a writer. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Fostersmom said:

I listen to the Elvis Durant show when I'm driving to work. He had some random guy on yesterday, the day before, I can't remember, and I don't know if I ever even heard them mention his name, but he was basically saying if he's working with other musicians and he adds a random word to a line, a blah, blah, blah YEAH and he added the YEAH, he's technically a writer for the song. So if Taylor supposedly came up with an actual line, she's sure as hell going to make sure she's listed as a writer. 

That's why I give her version of events more credence. She's a much more savvy business woman than he is a business man. I can imagine him giving her some Kanye bullshit ramble and mumble and in his mind, she gave him the okay, she loves it and she on board with it.

If Kanye made any $$ on that song, Kim may have left him open to a nice lawsuit.

• Love 3

So once again, Kim poses nude for a magazine cover, this time GQ, only this time she didn't literally show her ass like she did for Paper, which is the only "shocking" thing about it. Kim's getting naked in a bed is how she got famous in the first place, so her latest semi-nude layout isn't just typical; it's boring. IMO, the only thing "new" about Kim's body is the amount of work she's had done to it.

Whne it comes to Kanye Vs. Taylor, I'm Team Taylor, all day, every day. As if Yeezy's obsession with Taylor isn't bad enough, Kim's putting her two cents in makes her look even tackier than ever, if that's possible. Taylor Swift's not "perfect" by any means, but at least she doesn't feel the almost perpetual need to compare herself to some of the greatest artists/visionaries of all time nor try to beg money out of them by putting on a poor mouth while drinking champagne in a jewelry store. 

• Love 8

In one of the early seasons, Kim was so upset and annoyed with her mother for not standing up to "Hef" and allowing Kim to pose clothed in Playboy, as opposed to nude. Kim was crying that she didn't want to be known as only good for taking her clothes off, Kris basically told her to suck it up and gave her some bullshit about "Marilyn did it" and convinced her that draping her hairless mound in pearls wasn't remotely like posing nude and Kim promptly dropped her robe.

Now she's all empowered and such and proud of her body.. that she's going to be naked as much as she can. I guess being taken seriously is not on the table anymore.

In other news I read that Bette Midler's chicken, which she named after Kim Kardashian, has died... apparently of a yeast infection. Bette is devastated and  I send her my sympathy.

• Love 6
(edited)
11 hours ago, DollEyes said:

So once again, Kim poses nude for a magazine cover, this time GQ, only this time she didn't literally show her ass like she did for Paper, which is the only "shocking" thing about it. Kim's getting naked in a bed is how she got famous in the first place, so her latest semi-nude layout isn't just typical; it's boring. IMO, the only thing "new" about Kim's body is the amount of work she's had done to it.

Spoke too soon. There actually is a photo from the shoot where her ass is completely ass out.

Edited by howmanywords

OMG, I found this picture of Taylor & Kim posing together. Taylor really makes her look like a Hobbit, a short, stumpy, fake tanned, greasy haired, droopy fake boobs, Hobbit.

2BD37ACA00000578-3213276-image-a-3_14411

• Love 10

The more I look at that photo, the creepier Kim looks.  The overdone lips, vacant eyes and exploding boobs are just cringe-worthy.  I don't love how dark Taylor's eye makeup is but Kim must just die looking at how tall and slim she is, plus knowing that she has taken Kayne down twice.  Hobbit is the right word for Kim. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I like Taylor's music a lot but I actually believe Kanye/Kim here, or at least to some extent. It's possible it was a misunderstanding in that Taylor thought the song wouldn't be that bad and Kanye thought she was a-okay with it, but I do think she knew about it and backtracked when she saw the reactions.

I also agree with the articles who have said that it's no coincidence that the Taylor/Tom pictures leaked the very day after Kim's interview. Taylor has little to gain from having those get out so soon after the end of her relationship but it definitely pulled all the focus from the Kimye-feud.

Kanye is definitely nuts and Kim shouldn't be asked her opinion on anything ever, but Taylor is a lot more calculating than people give her credit for. I don't mind it so much but some of her fans actually buy into her perpetually wronged victim act, when it's quite obvious the girl is shrewd.

Edited by KatWay
grammar errors
  • Love 7
(edited)

Spoke too soon. There actually is a photo from the shoot where her ass is completely ass out.

I know about that picture, but my point was that at least Kim didn't show her ass on the cover this time

What Kim seems to forget is that she's the mother of two small children, including a baby. The more public nudity she does, the worse it'll hurt them in the long run. There are many celebrity moms who are just as sexy/way sexier than Kim thinks she is, but unlike her, don't feel the need to pose nude and post it on the internet every chance they get. 

As for the alleged tape that claims Taylor gave Yeezy permission to dis her, even if I believed that it exists-which I don't-if it was made in California, according to CA law, she would have to give her permission to to both be recorded and to release the recording and if it was being filmed for KUWK, I wouldn't trust it anyway. If Taylor is playing these fools for fools (which isn't hard), then that's a plus, as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by DollEyes
To add stuff.
  • Love 5

I don't believe anything Kim says anymore. She lies way too much to be considered credible. I also think it is ironic she is accusing Taylor of playing the victim when that whole family constantly does that. From Kim claiming Bette Midler body shamed her to Kylie's and Kendall's claims of being bullied online and in the press. Don't even get me started on Khloe. 

• Love 9

If Kendall and Kylie were indeed bullied online and in school as they have stated, where were Kris and Caitlyn?

As parents they should have acted together to figure out a solution. Instead,. Caitlyn was hiding out in the garage afraid of drawing Kris's ire, and Kris, under the guise of being a concerned parent, allowed them to be home schooled. This further isolated them from their peers and allowed Kris to move ahead full bore with their "careers"  and education took a back seat, which didn't bother Kris a bit as she places no importance on it.

• Love 5

Waiting to hear about the extravagant gift/party Kim did for Kayne on Father's Day... 3... 2... 1...

Another luxury car? Another Rolex watch? Private symphony orchestra performance? Surprise trip to some exotic location? Tickets to the NBA Game 6?  She ought to have done something, since he did a lot for her on Mother's Day.

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Waiting to hear about the extravagant gift/party Kim did for Kayne on Father's Day... 3... 2... 1...

Another luxury car? Another Rolex watch? Private symphony orchestra performance? Surprise trip to some exotic location? Tickets to the NBA Game 6?  She ought to have done something, since he did a lot for her on Mother's Day.

A private nude calendar? Accidentally leaked to the tabloids.

• Love 4
On June 18, 2016 at 10:55 PM, GaT said:

OMG, I found this picture of Taylor & Kim posing together. Taylor really makes her look like a Hobbit, a short, stumpy, fake tanned, greasy haired, droopy fake boobs, Hobbit.

2BD37ACA00000578-3213276-image-a-3_14411

Kim has matron boobs.  Just one of those suckers is the size of Taylor's midsection.   

Kim really should look into a reduction, both of boobs and ass.   She used to have an absolutely ideal figure.  Yes, I know she just had a baby recently.    I really don't dislike Kim.   It's such a tragedy that she destroyed such sumptuous natural beauty.  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Kim has matron boobs.  Just one of those suckers is the size of Taylor's midsection.   

Kim really should look into a reduction, both of boobs and ass.   She used to have an absolutely ideal figure.  Yes, I know she just had a baby recently.    I really don't dislike Kim.   It's such a tragedy that she destroyed such sumptuous natural beauty.  

Why would she get reductions when she paid to get them (both her tits & ass) big like that? That's what she wants them to look like. Having babies has nothing to do with how ridiculously misshapen she is, it was her choice to look that way.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, GaT said:

Why would she get reductions when she paid to get them (both her tits & ass) big like that? That's what she wants them to look like. Having babies has nothing to do with how ridiculously misshapen she is, it was her choice to look that way.

She said last night she uses duct tape to hold them up. It appears even duct tape has its limits.

• Love 4