Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Jeez, when did it become fashionable to sport a giant ass?!

For decades women tried to lose weight there.

Depends where you live.

In many places in the world, women have wanted to gain weight there, that has been picked up by some women in the United States as well.

Jeez, when did it become fashionable to sport a giant ass?!

For decades women tried to lose weight there.

It went mainstream in the US with Jennifer Lopez in the early 2000s. I think it's fine that other body types are celebrated, but the pendulum has swung so far that now women with small butts are made fun of and called unattractive. It's just as rude as the other way. Why can't we say that lots of butts are nice?

• Love 4

It went mainstream in the US with Jennifer Lopez in the early 2000s.

Yeah, but Jennifer Lopez has a real butt, that's how she's made. All these other big butt women (Kim, Khloe, Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea) all have fake butts, & they've made them monster sized & IMO, really ugly.

• Love 6

Yeah, but Jennifer Lopez has a real butt, that's how she's made. All these other big butt women (Kim, Khloe, Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea) all have fake butts, & they've made them monster sized & IMO, really ugly.

Her popularity is part of why these other women felt the need to mutilate themselves, though. I was just explaining where it started. Kim had a naturally big butt for her small frame, which was one of the first things that got her noticed (obviously not the only thing). She just couldn't leave well enough alone.

(edited)

Here is Kim doing yet another photo shoot. It was shot by Kanye & some nobody name Juergen Teller. Just looking at these photos is making me want to take a shower.

http://radaronline.com/photos/kim-kardashian-nude-bodysuit-system-magazine/photo/1075940/

Kim looking very revolting as usual & worst of all, she looks like & reminds me of another disgusting brainless skank from Rock of Love with Bret Michaels (Angelique aka "Frenchy") who I also can't stand. Frankly, they both need to hang out with each other. 

And what the hell is System Magazine & why do they think having this stupid photo shoot would make me want to check out their crummy magazine? I don't even know what this stupid magazine is about & already they have no standards. You would think these losers & the paps would get tired of these idiots & get away from them. Its not like these losers are royalty & the constant photos of Kim is making them rich & have pride in their work. 

Edited by Magog
  • Love 2

Good find, Magog! What a bizarre set of photos. Kim is nearly naked, and has something of a scared expression, while she lies on dirt or poses beside a tractor. Those photos alternate with what I suppose are photos of Jeurgan hiking into place to get the shots, and he is wearing a bright red thigh length down jacket, which is longer than the shorts he's wearing, so his photos are also rather WTF.  This is like something from Zoolander, where they're totally mocking fashion, Kim and the viewer.

• Love 2

Kanye shouldn't quit his day job to become a stylist. As if the bleached hair, vacant facial expression and bizarre bodysuit weren't enough, the first thing my eyes went to were Kim's short legs in those black thigh-highs and heels.

• Love 2

These shots are hilarious. It's kind of a cross between the old "farmer's daughter" jokes and poor white trash glamming up for a photo shoot. And that body suit -- is that one of Kanye's creations? I can't remember his fashion show (kind of blanked that out) to know if it's his creation or not.

I don't see art or fashion or beauty. Kim is so proud of her long luxurious hair/extensions and here she looks like a 10 bucks a blow job streetwalker.

Rumor has it another sex tape has emerged.,, from the time of her first marriage...

• Love 2

System magazine sounds about as classy and prestigious as Paper magazine. But you know what I dont understand? Its not like she needs to pose in these stupid outfits for obscure magazines because as trashy as she is she still manages to land covers for actual huge and respectable mags.

System magazine sounds about as classy and prestigious as Paper magazine. But you know what I dont understand? Its not like she needs to pose in these stupid outfits for obscure magazines because as trashy as she is she still manages to land covers for actual huge and respectable mags.

She needs to make Kanye happy, the major magazines don't allow him to style her, so she has to placate him with crap like this for some artsy fartsy rag. I bet she had to listen to him and the photographer babble for hours on the meaning of each and every shot. No wonder she looks so zoned out half the time.

Kanye shouldn't quit his day job to become a stylist. As if the bleached hair, vacant facial expression and bizarre bodysuit weren't enough, the first thing my eyes went to were Kim's short legs in those black thigh-highs and heels.

To me, it makes me think that, deep down, Kanye must consider Kimmy to be the trash that some of us truly feel she is. What a way to respect your wife and mother of your children, pose her like a rutting pig in a pile of dirt. What next, a junk yard, a literal pile of trash? Truly vile.

I love that she posing in something that looks like Spanx. Whatever it is probably has super industrial slimming built into it.

IKR? I have Spanx just like that. Put them on with a gold bra on top and some black stockings, and there you go. Silly me, I keep wearing these underneath my clothes! Nothing original about the "styling" at all, except to utterly humiliate your wife.

• Love 4

To me, it makes me think that, deep down, Kanye must consider Kimmy to be the trash that some of us truly feel she is. What a way to respect your wife and mother of your children, pose her like a rutting pig in a pile of dirt. What next, a junk yard, a literal pile of trash? Truly vile.

IKR? I have Spanx just like that. Put them on with a gold bra on top and some black stockings, and there you go. Silly me, I keep wearing these underneath my clothes! Nothing original about the "styling" at all, except to utterly humiliate your wife.

Did he steal that look from that video "Chandelier"?
  • Love 1

I wonder if she bleached her hair blonde just for this shoot?

I saw pics of Kim and Kanye taking North to the movies. She had her hair slicked back into a ponytail and it was so thin in places you could see patches of her scalp. I think all that bleaching and re-dyeing has taken its toll. She just needs to stop messing with her appearance and leave well enough alone.

• Love 2
(edited)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3161315/Sinead-O-Connor-launches-foul-mouthed-rants-Kim-Kardashian-s-Rolling-Stone-cover.html

When last did Sinead O'Connor actually look at a RS. Seems like she just wanted to trash Kim for attention, calling her a c**t just because she's on the cover of RS and calling for a boycott? That's low, does Sinead have something to promote soon?

Entertainment/Actors/Celebs are on the RS cover all the time. Don Draper was on the cover once, what did that have to do with music? Zac Efron? Jersey Shore cast? 

Edited by Artsda

This coming from someone who hasn't been relivent in ages and whos 15 minutes ended after she tore a picture of the pope on live TV. Kim is hardly the first example of RS lowering their standards. I suppose Kim's cover is worse than the piece of shit who murdered people at the Boston Marathon?

• Love 4

This coming from someone who hasn't been relivent in ages and whos 15 minutes ended after she tore a picture of the pope on live TV. Kim is hardly the first example of RS lowering their standards. I suppose Kim's cover is worse than the piece of shit who murdered people at the Boston Marathon?

I agree. Kim is a vapid twit, but she's not a terrorist murderer. The Marathon Bomber cover was waaaayyy more offensive than Kim and her fake rack.

• Love 3

Yesterday's Daily Mail had paparazzi pics of Kim, Kourt and Khloe. There was one pic if Kim outside walking up a few steps. I swear to you, she looked HUGE in that pic. She honestly looked like she weighed 250 pounds or more. She looked bigger than I've ever seen her. She didn't look pregnant at all, just thick and enormous. She does not have a baby bump, and I still don't think she's pregnant.

I don't get how some people think she's faking pregnancy. She's been showing plenty of bump, etc. lately.

I won't get on her case for gaining weight while she's pregnant. I will, however, comment on her awful wardrobe choices she makes in her effort to cover her weight gain. No one should fat shame her, especially when she's pregnant. But I feel like she's kind of fat shaming herself when she wears long dusters in the middle of summer or layers of spanx so she can feel okay about wearing a form-fitting dress.

• Love 4

I won't get on her case for gaining weight while she's pregnant. I will, however, comment on her awful wardrobe choices she makes in her effort to cover her weight gain. No one should fat shame her, especially when she's pregnant. But I feel like she's kind of fat shaming herself when she wears long dusters in the middle of summer or layers of spanx so she can feel okay about wearing a form-fitting dress.

Well, that's her whole problem when she's pregnant. For reasons I don't think I'm capable of understanding, she refuses to wear maternity clothes. She always looks bad (or at least worse than she normally does) & her clothing choices make her look really fat instead of pregnant. Then she boo hoo hoos because people are making fun of her pregnancy weight, except they aren't. They're making fun of how she dresses when she's pregnant & she can't tell the difference.

• Love 2

That's how Kim looks pregnant, this time won't be different than last it looks like. She gains weight all over. There's no way she'd be letting herself look like this unless she was pregnant.

That's a baby bump.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Kim+Kardashian+Kardashian+Sisters+Spotted+_J8gDILXPM6l.jpg

If Kim isn't pregnant, Khloe's ass definitely is.

Yesterday's Daily Mail had paparazzi pics of Kim, Kourt and Khloe. There was one pic if Kim outside walking up a few steps. I swear to you, she looked HUGE in that pic. She honestly looked like she weighed 250 pounds or more. She looked bigger than I've ever seen her. She didn't look pregnant at all, just thick and enormous. She does not have a baby bump, and I still don't think she's pregnant.

I suspect the paps make sure to get her at the worst (or best
  • Love 2

I just can't imagine being so vain I wear long coats and Spanx while pregnant in the middle of the summer. I think if Kim just accepted that pregnancy doesn't flatter her and wore comfortable clothes, she'd make life a lot easier for herself. She has plenty of time post-baby to get everything nipped and tucked so I don't understand why she's worried about gaining a few pounds.

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm sure this is ancient, from years ago (edit - early 2009, apparently), but I love the illustration of how even a picture of Kim much younger and non-preggers needed to be extensively photoshopped:

08.gif?resize=410%2C500

The before doesn't even look that bad.  It just looks real--which I guess didn't work for Kim.

Edited by Kromm
(edited)

There's "without makeup" I think and there's ACTUALLY without makeup.  I think this is a trick people have latched onto in recent years. A super-low key makeup job. It's hard to tell from that cover photo which it is.  That said, even if its a really low key makeup, I hope she realizes how much better she looks.

And yes, apparently she DOES have to be on every Vogue worldwide.

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 7
(edited)

She has makeup on in that picture, it's just the natural "no makeup" look as opposed to her usual spackle. I agree she does look better though, she looks much younger and fresher.

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 4

Exactly.  I hate this so, so much.  People take selfies with neutral or nude make up colors and call it "no makeup".  It's such bullshit and yet again, way to make "normal" people, especially young women feel like ass because their "no-make up" selfies look so bad by comparison.  The only celeb who comes close to really putting out no make up selfies on the regular is Demi Lovato. 

7z7bx9m.jpg

• Love 2

Arggghhh! Why do I hate Kim and this family so much? Why does it get under my skin? I guess it's because they are this symbol of everything that's wrong with the world, and it's so completely irritating that I can't stop talking about it. I don't even feel as if that fully explains it! It's really annoying (not even a strong enough word) to see people get rewarded for bad behavior or just...doing nothing.

In the end, for all her shenanigans, she is an extremely unhappy and unfullfilled woman, no matter what image she tries to projects. Sadly, she is just an empty shell of a human being. She's not even sexy (imo). I don't think there is anything remotely desirable about her. She's like a cardboard cut out of a wet fish. It so strange, really. I don't get it.

As for her pregnancy body, I think some people have a tendency to gain weight in other body parts before the belly. It's bizarre. She's just one of those people. She's also an idiot for wearing ugly long coats to cover her gigantic ass yet wears body conscious Lycra with spanx. She looks really terrible. The fact that she thinks she's such a fashion plate is laughable.

• Love 8
(edited)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3161315/Sinead-O-Connor-launches-foul-mouthed-rants-Kim-Kardashian-s-Rolling-Stone-cover.html

When last did Sinead O'Connor actually look at a RS. Seems like she just wanted to trash Kim for attention, calling her a c**t just because she's on the cover of RS and calling for a boycott? That's low, does Sinead have something to promote soon?

Entertainment/Actors/Celebs are on the RS cover all the time. Don Draper was on the cover once, what did that have to do with music? Zac Efron? Jersey Shore cast?

I thought Rolling Stone lost all credibility when they put 3 chord Kurt Cobain on their greatest 100 guitarist list, and I believe above Slash and Eddie Van Halen, and completely ignoring Jerry Cantrell. RS is all about sales, just like any other magazine.

I don't think Kim is as big an ass as that humorless Sinead O' Connor. Sinead's just pissed that her shitty personality affected her career, and is too self centered to realize it. I'd rather see Kim that than tattooed, bald, bitter hag.

Good move, Sinead. Way to feed the Kardashian machine. I actually feel protective of Kim, and outraged that this mean old scut is calling her the C word based on no first hand experience of her.

Edited by OnceSane
Please don't use "c***" here
  • Love 2

That's a baby bump, with 5 pairs of Spanx over it. Fixed that for you :-)

As a practical matter, how in the world did she go through her entire first pregnancy wearing Spanx? When you're pregnant, you have to pee frequently because the expanding uterus puts so much pressure on the bladder. She already said "I pee all over my Spanx" because the cutout in the crotch isn't big enough. So does she go through pregnancy wearing damp smelly Spanx all day? Eewwww.

• Love 2

I'm at the end of my first trimester and the thought of wearing spanx, flying all over the world, and getting "glammed" makes me want to hurl. It takes all I have to even look presentable at my 8-5 job and care for my 2 yr old.

As for Kim's new Vogue cover, she absolutely is wearing makeup - but I think it's a vast improvement!!

• Love 2

So Kim is 5 months along and she said she's gained 20 pounds. Good lord!!! You have 4 more months. The average woman gains 25-30 pounds total while pregnant. Most of the weight gain picks up in the third trimester. During the first trimester, yoyre only supposed to gain a few pounds. What happened to that nutritionist?!?!?!?

So Kim is 5 months along and she said she's gained 20 pounds. Good lord!!! You have 4 more months. The average woman gains 25-30 pounds total while pregnant. Most of the weight gain picks up in the third trimester. During the first trimester, yoyre only supposed to gain a few pounds. What happened to that nutritionist?!?!?!?

I can't/won't hate on her for the weight gain because (a) all the hormone treatments she went through to get pregnant can cause weight gain, and (b) many women gain more than the recommended 25-30 pounds, especially in their second pregnancy. However, I can/will mock her fashion choices, her selfies, and her general self-absorption.

• Love 2

Her stylist is Kanye, her nutritionist is Kanye.... I see a pattern.

I can't/won't hate on her for the weight gain because (a) all the hormone treatments she went through to get pregnant can cause weight gain, and (b) many women gain more than the recommended 25-30 pounds, especially in their second pregnancy. However, I can/will mock her fashion choices, her selfies, and her general self-absorption.

I give you credit for believing the hormone treatments in terms of fertility. I think she only wanted a boy so they created a bogus fertility story to cover any procedures she underwent to ensure it was a boy. 

I recall the bullshit Khloe's trying to get pregnant storyline only too well.  

• Love 3

I don't think Kim underwent fertility treatments either. She barely pays attention to the kid she has now, so I can't see her going through the effort. I think Kanye and his Texas-sized ego wanted an "heir" so they did the whole gender selection rigamarole with in vitro.

I also think the fertility issues were a set-up for a possible surrogate, but Kim and Pimp Mama changed their minds when they realized the public would figure out Kim went that route due to vanity, not necessity.

As for Khloe, I think Lamar had a vasectomy and never told her.

• Love 5

I'll believe she is actually pregnant when that baby comes out from between her legs.   Face it, they can make her look "pregnant" just by not photoshopping so much and maybe removing a layer of spanx or two.

• Love 2