Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E23: Secrets Revealed

• Start Topic

Never-before-seen footage from season seven.

And then they showed this.  And a collective sigh of "Who cares?" echoed throughout the land.

I did enjoy Heather giving up on trying to make a point during the reunion.  Otherwise, zzzzzzzzzz . . . .

Edited by Muffyn
  • Love 6

One thing that always amuses me with how BFF Ramona and Sonja are and what old friends Lu and Dorinda apparently are that when Dorinda was visiting Ramona' s house in the Hamptons for the first time, Sonja mentioned that she had heard about Dorinda from Heather not Ramona or Lu.

• Love 5

I enjoyed the part about so many dreams about teeth. However, I used to dream about my teeth falling out a lot, and, I absolutely never wanted to be pregnant. So Luanne's dream about being a tooth meant she wants to be a fetus?

• Love 4

And of course they pulled out the wedding renewal. I bet that was a change made as the result of the recent Ashley Madison news.

I was cringing watching that.  It's a sure bet it was thrown in bc of the Ashley Madison stuff.  

Even without knowing about Josh & AM you could see there were problems.  Their speech was beyond awkward.  

• Love 5

Kristen sure did look stunning at the anniversary party.  Josh looked idiotic, as usual, with his ridiculous hat.  Those were probably the nicest words we've ever heard him speak to her.  But he's still a douche. Obvi.

With the exception of the very last one - which I found amusing - Bethenny segments mostly annoyed me.  I feel like they featured her enough throughout the season.  At least give some of the other women some chance to shine.  But no, I guess Bravo thinks she is their golden cow.  Or whatever. 

I enjoyed the part about so many dreams about teeth. However, I used to dream about my teeth falling out a lot, and, I absolutely never wanted to be pregnant. So Luanne's dream about being a tooth meant she wants to be a fetus?

LMAO.  That dream analyst was ridiculous. I've been having dreams about my teeth falling out since childhood. It's a classic anxiety dream. Much like the "showing up for the final and you haven't been to class all semester" or "going to school/work naked" dreams. 

• Love 12

The dream analyst was shite.  But I loved how Sonja claimed to also be an expert in dream analysis, who works closely with other psychics, or some such drivel.  I just hope her Lifestyle Brand includes analyzing the dreams of her Nigerian football team.  :-)

• Love 15

The dream analyst was shite.  But I loved how Sonja claimed to also be an expert in dream analysis, who works closely with other psychics, or some such drivel.  I just hope her Lifestyle Brand includes analyzing the dreams of her Nigerian football team.  :-)

ha ha OH yes how could I have forgotten?  In addition to being the proprietor of an international luxury and lifestyle brand, owner of a Nigerian football team, movie producer, model, "PR person who "promotes people," and heaven only knows what else, she is ALSO an expert and highly-sought out Dream Analyst. 

Legend in her own mind, that one. 

• Love 9

This was a fun episode!

It was sooo awkward when Bethenny told the bartender "Can you believe I used to make less than YOU?" I know she was intending it to be a fun, uplifting story but sometimes she's as bad as Ramona in the way she talks to the "help."

The vow renewal was horrible, but Kristen looked beautiful in her dress. I can't believe there was more "Carole is an irresponsible writer who doesn't want to be an adult" storyline. I liked her so much better looking through her wedding album and talking about her late husband with Kristen.

• Love 12

Good grief.

Three Reunion not-so-specials. Followed by this Secrets crap?

Howzabout they just give us a better total season?

Is Andy trying to convince us this season was a winner? IMO he, and Bethy, are digging a deeper hole.

• Love 9

Was not at all thrilled to see Dorinda's irritating daughter (who NEVER watches the show) again. And did they say where she was off to in her leopard print hat?  It certainly wasn't school or a job, we know that much. I was actually surprised she didn't try to stay and weasel her way into filming the group scene with the other ladies.

• Love 4

Was not at all thrilled to see Dorinda's irritating daughter (who NEVER watches the show) again. And did they say where she was off to in her leopard print hat?  It certainly wasn't school or a job, we know that much. I was actually surprised she didn't try to stay and weasel her way into filming the group scene with the other ladies.

She's such a spoiled entitled brat!

It's only been nearly six years since Hannah's stepfather passed away so how can we expect her to go to school or hold down a job?  LOL   

Hannah%20shopping%20caption_zpsxiuyeblq.

• Love 7

Maybe I'm still naive at my age but I think this is probably my favorite of all Real Housewives Anywhere and for the most part found the outtakes to be more genuine than most of the episodes. There were glimpses of genuineness and sincerity that I haven't seen before. I don't believe that Ramona was acting when she reacted with tears to the letter written by Richard to Dorinda. As Ramona said,

"I was very close to Dorinda and Richard as a couple. Richard was this very intelligent, well-spoken, articulate gentleman. It brought tears to my eyes. The love that he exuded in this letter, the emotion, it was really beautiful. She's still mourning for him, and I feel for her. She had a really great love for him."

I also found the interaction between Kristen and Carole while opening up Kristen's wedding dress and both of them trying it on like a couple of school girls, all giddy and happy. There was no drama, no talking about the others, and no cattiness. It was just a pleasant moment that we got to enjoy seeing. I like Kristen, I think she's just gorgeous. And even though she's probably high maintenance, they all are. Kristen hasn't adopted that nastiness yet that the others have. She has time, she probably will. As far as Josh goes, I agree that she could have done MUCH better, and still can, she's young.

She's such a spoiled entitled brat!

It's only been nearly six years since Hannah's stepfather passed away so how can we expect her to go to school or hold down a job?  LOL   

Hannah%20shopping%20caption_zpsxiuyeblq.

She should invest in a good eyebrow plucking. Those eyebrows 'gots ta go'. When I look at Hannah, all I notice is EYEBROWS.

wpid-281EFEAE00000578-3060137-image-m-89

• Love 10

Maybe I'm still naive at my age but I think this is probably my favorite of all Real Housewives Anywhere and for the most part found the outtakes to be more genuine than most of the episodes. There were glimpses of genuineness and sincerity that I haven't seen before. 

I agree with you.   There were some great scenes in last night's episode.   Some were tender and others were funny.   I'd love to see the HWs having more moments like those instead of the BS drama Bravo insists on shoving down our throats.  There was too much crying and manufactured anger during the season but last night we got to see an awful lot of laughter.  

• Love 13

I loved Sonja blowing off Carole's complaints about Sonja badmouthing her at the gay bar and then the two of them going off and getting a drink.

Sonja looked pretty in a lot of the scenes last night.

Loved Carole and Kristen trying on the dress and looking through Carole's wedding album.  Kristen is a nice person - genuinely nice about Carole looking good in her gown.  How many women would let another woman try on her wedding gown?  Josh is a dick. Yes he did marry up.  I don't think she will leave him.  I think he has beaten her self-esteem into the ground after 10 years.

I did like Heather saying to Andy, "I don't give a fuck anymore" when she was trying to say she defended Dorinda and her boyfriend's relationship the whole time while Luann and Ramona were dissing him.  Dorinda was too busy trying to make hay of Heather saying Luann hadn't been hanging out that much with Dorinda until filming.  Even Bethenny said that was true.  I think Luann and Dorinda knew of each other socially, but hadn't hung out.  I do think Dorinda and Ramona were closer, but hey, Dorinda had never been to Ramona's Hamptons home, so they weren't best buds.  They ran in the same social circles and went to the same church.  Catholics.  But Dorinda was still in her Hate Heather mode and couldn't see the light until Heather said, "I don't give a fuck," and then Dorinda finally acknowledged that Heather was nice to the boyfriend.  Such pettiness out of Dorinda.

I enjoyed last night's show.  So much better than the heaviness of the first half of the season.

ETA I think Hannah typed up the email from Richard just before the girls got to Dorinda's apt.

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 16

Looks like production was very busy working this ep up to steer us in certain directions for next season. Bethany got the wise cracking highlight edit. Carole is primed for more bohemian about town shenanigans. Sonja and Ramona are both insufferable but aren't they cute together? Luanne is a drunken wild woman. Dorinda (did not have a good showing at the reunion) is so sweet and everyone just adores her! Kristen has a loving husband and a perfect marriage (oops, better tune in next year to see what went wrong!) and lastly Heather, well she's not coming back so why bother.

• Love 9

Do we know for certain that Heather won't be back? or are we going by what sources say and her comment that she is retiring "Hollah!" after this season?

imo, if Heather doesn't come back, then Bethenny wins the competition for resident motormouth know-it-all, and that's not right. 

I think they should all return for another season before any casting changes are made.

• Love 5

Do we know for certain that Heather won't be back? or are we going by what sources say and her comment that she is retiring "Hollah!" after this season?

imo, if Heather doesn't come back, then Bethenny wins the competition for resident motormouth know-it-all, and that's not right. 

I think they should all return for another season before any casting changes are made.

As far as I know, Heather has neither confirmed or denied the report she was leaving the show. Her final "blog" was not really a blog at all but more a Thank You to we the viewers.

• Love 2

Maybe I'm still naive at my age but I think this is probably my favorite of all Real Housewives Anywhere

I'll always love the NY housewives the best -all of them, from Jill Z to Dorinda and even though Ramona's a crazy bitch, she's a hoot to watch.  I was so happy to find out they'll be back next week for the 100th episode special.

Kristen looked absolutely beautiful at the anniversary party; loved her wedding gown and that touch of black she added made it look less bridal.  What she's doing with that sleaze-ball is beyond me.

• Love 12

Bethenny being pissed she has to give a great tip when she gets freebies? FUCK her! Jesus, what the hell was that??

Oh, and 7 years ago when she was doing her baking, Bethenny's apartment was bought and paid for by her father, so stop the shit about how she was trying to make rent each month.

Dorinda was a waitress for 13 years? Both explains her and I want to know more about how she met husband #1, and who he was.

Edited by Mrs peel
  • Love 15
Luanne is a drunken wild woman.

Ha!  We've long heard the reports but now she's on camera and I like it.  It's hard to believe this is the same woman that insisted on being introduced as The Countess De Lesseps and once refused a beer bottle without a glass at a party [so that the waiter had to traipse through the crowd back to the bar to fetch one] and last night she's on my TV laughing about butt bleaching. 

I had forgotten that Dorinda had waited on tables many years ago. You would think she would therefore be kinder to "the help" now.

I did not know this before and wondered how much of her money was married into vs self made so it explained alot.   Sounds like she just met the right guy with a big bank account.  Twice. 

Don't you mean the Sonja Morgan New York International Luxury Lifestyle Brand?   LOL  

I liked this episode better than all three parts of the reunion; I'm not sure why they left so many scenes of laughter and fun interaction  'unseen" . 

• Love 12

Kristen always reminds me of Betty Draper. I imagine her as Betty Draper in current-day New York.

As far as Josh goes, I agree that she could have done MUCH better, and still can, she's young.

And I agree. I think she'll find a better catch the second time around. 

• Love 6

Ha!  We've long heard the reports but now she's on camera and I like it.  It's hard to believe this is the same woman that insisted on being introduced as The Countess De Lesseps and once refused a beer bottle without a glass at a party [so that the waiter had to traipse through the crowd back to the bar to fetch one] and last night she's on my TV laughing about butt bleaching. 

I did not know this before and wondered how much of her money was married into vs self made so it explained alot.   Sounds like she just met the right guy with a big bank account.  Twice. 

Don't you mean the Sonja Morgan New York International Luxury Lifestyle Brand?   LOL  

I liked this episode better than all three parts of the reunion; I'm not sure why they left so many scenes of laughter and fun interaction  'unseen" . 

IMO, they leave some of the best footage on the cutting room floor every season. 

• Love 11

Loved Carole and Kristen trying on the dress and looking through Carole's wedding album.  Kristen is a nice person - genuinely nice about Carole looking good in her gown.  How many women would let another woman try on her wedding gown?  Josh is a dick. Yes he did marry up.  I don't think she will leave him.  I think he has beaten her self-esteem into the ground after 10 years.

I saw a glimpse of the Carol I dislike in that scene and her TH. Kristen is a damn good friend because damn what a tacky ass thing to ask to try on the wedding dress of the girl about to get remarried. WTF?!?! Not only that Carole goes on to basically imply that due to the plunging neckline and because her bosom was smaller that the gown was more flattering on her but you know Kristen looked okay in it too. UGH!!

Josh looks like the scrotum of an 85 year old man. Maybe that is why Sonja hates him since I expect that is how she earned what little Old Man Morgan settlement money she got. 

Satan Andy only aired those vows because of the scandal. No way we would have gotten so much of it otherwise. Best believe.

It is all just about pussy and vag for Bethenny isn't it? Why the hell do I need to know all her vag hair is lasered off? I guess she can't ever sit around braiding pussy hair because she doesn't have any!

I can't even hate the Countess about wanting to leave that boring ass bar since I have been that person!! Sometimes you want to go somewhere jumping with the girls and have a drink. If it ain't jumping might as well drink at home since it is 100x cheaper anyway.

• Love 6

Maybe I'm still naive at my age but I think this is probably my favorite of all Real Housewives Anywhere and for the most part found the outtakes to be more genuine than most of the episodes. There were glimpses of genuineness and sincerity that I haven't seen before. I don't believe that Ramona was acting when she reacted with tears to the letter written by Richard to Dorinda. As Ramona said,

"I was very close to Dorinda and Richard as a couple. Richard was this very intelligent, well-spoken, articulate gentleman. It brought tears to my eyes. The love that he exuded in this letter, the emotion, it was really beautiful. She's still mourning for him, and I feel for her. She had a really great love for him."

I also found the interaction between Kristen and Carole while opening up Kristen's wedding dress and both of them trying it on like a couple of school girls, all giddy and happy. There was no drama, no talking about the others, and no cattiness. It was just a pleasant moment that we got to enjoy seeing. I like Kristen, I think she's just gorgeous. And even though she's probably high maintenance, they all are. Kristen hasn't adopted that nastiness yet that the others have. She has time, she probably will. As far as Josh goes, I agree that she could have done MUCH better, and still can, she's young.

THIS! Call me naive too.

I really enjoyed this episode.

• Love 1

I saw a glimpse of the Carol I dislike in that scene and her TH. Kristen is a damn good friend because damn what a tacky ass thing to ask to try on the wedding dress of the girl about to get remarried. WTF?!?! Not only that Carole goes on to basically imply that due to the plunging neckline and because her bosom was smaller that the gown was more flattering on her but you know Kristen looked okay in it too. UGH!!

It is all just about pussy and vag for Bethenny isn't it? Why the hell do I need to know all her vag hair is lasered off? I guess she can't ever sit around braiding pussy hair because she doesn't have any!

The scene with Carol trying on the dress reminded me of when my friend took the engagement ring off my finger and tried it on without asking me.  I was so shocked I didn't stop her.  Trying on someone else's wedding dress is really weird unless they are offering it to you to use for your wedding. 

I get the feeling Bethenny has convinced herself that this is how women normally talk to each other.  I can say that my female friends knwo little to nothing about the state of my pubic hair.  Neither do my make friends.  In fact, unless I am having sex with someone, the topic doesn't come up.

Edited by Muffyn
  • Love 8

I get the feeling Bethenny has convinced herself that this is how women normally talk to each other.  I can say that my female friends knwo little to nothing about the state of my pubic hair.  Neither do my make friends.  In fact, unless I am having sex with someone, the topic doesn't come up.

I didn't see anything wrong with that really - they were having a good time and laughing about it.  I've always had conversations like that with my girlfriends.  I'm in the same age group as these women and we (not necessarily the same girlfriends) talked about it in our 20s and 30s  too.  Where else would I get a good recommendation for a salon or new product etc?  And let's face it, fashions change lol. 

I'm not really a Kristen fan but geezus, if I publicly told my husband I loved him more today than the day I married him and his response was , "Thank you for all you do."  I would probably punch him.  Or cry.  Or both.  And forget the fact that Josh looks ridiculous in that hat  - where is he from that he thinks wearing a hat indoors (at a formal event even!) is okay?  Blech.  

I loved Sonja blowing off Carole's complaints about Sonja badmouthing her at the gay bar and then the two of them going off and getting a drink.

I loved that too!   I think that was probably one of the most authentic scenes which is why it was cut originally.   Carole trying to stir up a confrontation for the camera, failing and then both shrugging it off to get a drink. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 7

IMO, they leave some of the best footage on the cutting room floor every season.

Yes!!! Because God forbid we the viewers actually just watch a reality show cast going about their daily lives naturally, with no arguments, peaceful chit-chat and just a positive slant to their typical gatherings.

I've seen this same sort of thing with other Bravo "Lost Footage/Secrets Revealed" shows, and I *always* end up enjoying those episodes twice as much as the regular shows! It's light and refreshing and natural, after all---these shows just have a more playfully organic vibe.

It's just so insulting for producers to assume that unless there's arguing and drama, this sort of footage isn't worth showing in the original episodes---most of us would likely call bullshit on that!

It was so funny seeing the Countess drunk and bitching about that lovely but "boring" bar; that's sooooo me too, alas. No point in hanging out at a deserted bar when you're turnt up and ready to party with pretty people; go on with your bad self, Lu!

Josh is beyond a dickhead. He's just scum.

Poor Kristen deserves better than his disgustingly smug, cheating ass, especially since he looks like a shriveled up old man who can't even convincingly feign being in love with her still. She needs to go find herself a rich old man who will appreciate her "pretty is smarter than you think" little ass while she's still young and well-known enough to marry up.

On the flipside, I did like her apartment makeover; her place was so tacky last season that it's nice to see she got it properly redecorated into the showplace it truly is meant to be. Which must mean she hangs in there with douchewaffle strictly for financial purposes and for some semblance of a father to their children.

I hope Heather stays...I'll really miss her sassy, know-it-all self, "Hollas" not withstanding.

• Love 6

Heather hasn't denied not coming back.  That is usually a  sign someone is not returning.  She may not like the way the show is going with Bethenny.  For a show to work for Bethenny there has to be a certain number of people for Bethenny play off of-Heather is far too bright for that role.  If Heather truly thought her safety was at risk I could see her not returning.

The only way Kristen would come back is if she agreed to talk about Ashley Madison and her marriage and I just think Bethenny would be brutal towards she and Josh, the endless one liners in the talking heads. They were mad at Ramona when she wouldn't discuss the initial break up and affair of Mario when it didn't happen during filming so I can't see how Kristen could escape scrutiny.  Kristen had wisely pulled their marriage off the front burner after her first season, can't image she wants it to go back there.   

Unfortunately, they don't have the luxury of another season with much of the present cast.  They need to make more room for Bethenny and Skinny Girl products.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

Heather hasn't denied not coming back.  That is usually a  sign someone is not returning.  She may not like the way the show is going with Bethenny.  For a show to work for Bethenny there has to be a certain number of people for Bethenny play off of-Heather is far too bright for that role.  If Heather truly thought her safety was at risk I could see her not returning.

The only way Kristen would come back is if she agreed to talk about Ashley Madison and her marriage and I just think Bethenny would be brutal towards she and Josh, the endless one liners in the talking heads. They were mad at Ramona when she wouldn't discuss the initial break up and affair of Mario when it didn't happen during filming so I can't see how Kristen could escape scrutiny.  Kristen had wisely pulled their marriage off the front burner after her first season, can't image she wants it to go back there.   

Unfortunately, they don't have the luxury of another season with much of the present cast.  They need to make more room for Bethenny and Skinny Girl products.

Her safety would be at risk? How? Wow now the evil Bethenny is physically hurting the other housewives? Did I miss something? And Bethenny would be brutal to Josh and Kristen? Maybe, maybe not. All the housewives can be snarky in their THs. Josh was the one that signed up at AM as a "joke" and Kristen (so far) has decided to stay with him, so comments, joking or otherwise, will be made.
  • Love 2

Her safety would be at risk? How? Wow now the evil Bethenny is physically hurting the other housewives? Did I miss something? And Bethenny would be brutal to Josh and Kristen? Maybe, maybe not. All the housewives can be snarky in their THs. Josh was the one that signed up at AM as a "joke" and Kristen (so far) has decided to stay with him, so comments, joking or otherwise, will be made.

I think the poster was referring to naked guy.

• Love 4

I just watched.  Loved it. Even though Carole had a LOT of screen time and THs.  I'd be happy if Bravo put out an episode every week of Secrets Revealed/Lost Episodes.  They probably have weeks and weeks of things in the can and they'd only have to pay an editor to splice it all together.

Carole's editor was pretty firm in that Carole had to have her book submitted by the day after Labor Day.  That's 2 days from now.  Does she do it??  And yeah, she needs to stop chewing with her mouth open.

• Love 4

The only way Kristen would come back is if she agreed to talk about Ashley Madison and her marriage and I just think Bethenny would be brutal towards she and Josh, the endless one liners in the talking heads. 

I don't think Beth would bring up Josh to Kristen in a mean way. I don't remember a single talking head or even a scene where she dogged someone about their man.

As much as I hate to admit it, I think Beth has evolved into a kinder human being since S1 and I hope she would never go there.  Now Luann I can totally see dropping some unkind remarks to Kristen in the guise of being supportive.

• Love 6

I think you pretty much missed everything in my post. 

Edited by zoeysmom

I don't think Beth would bring up Josh to Kristen in a mean way. I don't remember a single talking head or even a scene where she dogged someone about their man.

As much as I hate to admit it, I think Beth has evolved into a kinder human being since S1 and I hope she would never go there.  Now Luann I can totally see dropping some unkind remarks to Kristen in the guise of being supportive.

She went there with Mario at the Reunion and I think it would go to Kristen and being dumb.  I don't think there are many people that believe Josh's story and I am thinking Bethenny has not made some sweeping statement exonerating Josh.  Kristen pretty much bailed on Luann and I thought they were pretty close with her modeling and all for Luann.  I believe if Bethenny wants Kristen to disappear next season she will.

I think the poster was referring to naked guy.

Of course I was.  Heather said point bland she felt her safety had been compromised - it had nothing to do with Bethenny.

I don't think the poster was saying it was B's doing. She was just giving another possible reason Heather might not want to return to the show.

Thank you.  I don't know how my comment became about Bethenny hurting someone.

• Love 3

I don't think the poster was saying it was B's doing. She was just giving another possible reason Heather might not want to return to the show.

Ah gotcha. Thx

I think you pretty much missed everything in my post.

It wasn't very clear and harm to Heather was mentioned right after saying Bethenny would need to go after her.
  • Love 4

I don't remember a single talking head or even a scene where she dogged someone about their man.

You know what else I don't remember?  I mentioned this months ago and I'm still looking. For as much as Heather grins like Bruce the Shark, I've never seen her crack a joke or be funny.  Not once.  Not in a silly way (Sonja) or a smart way (Carole) or a sarcastic way (Bethenny). 

I thought maybe I'd see one in this lost episode - like maybe they'd been cut during the regular epis - but nope.  Not once.  Anybody?

• Love 4

When Ramona was listing all of Richard's wonderful qualities, I felt as if the subtext was that John lacks all of those qualities.

What was Bethenny "joking" about with the bartender and Dorinda? Something about how the bartender was horny and was coming on to Bethenny? Then Dorinda said, "No, no... she has a nice face..." What?

It wasn't very clear and harm to Heather was mentioned right after saying Bethenny would need to go after her.

I was a little confused, too, as the harm part was right after the Bethenny part.   I know Beth wouldn't physically go after Heather but I was thinking maybe ZM meant Heather would leave the show if she was worried about the safety of her business reputation if Beth really started to go after her.  But yeah, not totally clear to me.  But nowwww I get it. :-)

• Love 3

You know what else I don't remember?  I mentioned this months ago and I'm still looking. For as much as Heather grins like Bruce the Shark, I've never seen her crack a joke or be funny.  Not once.  Not in a silly way (Sonja) or a smart way (Carole) or a sarcastic way (Bethenny). 

I thought maybe I'd see one in this lost episode - like maybe they'd been cut during the regular epis - but nope.  Not once.  Anybody?

What, you don't remember Heather's joke to Sonja and Bethenny, 'I'm going to have to separate you two'...??

Even Heather's jokes are condescending and humorless. I really hope she is leaving.

Bye, Felicia!

• Love 4

Heather had almost no scenes in this particular episode.

Bethenny having one was too much.

Kristen, dorinda, and carole had the most scenes in the secret revealed episode. Scenes that would have fit in nicely during the season instead of rehashing dramas and fights.

• Love 5