Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: New Beginnings, My Ass

• Start Topic

I thought Carole had a great point, is it not LuAnn's responsibility to behave in a way that won't embarrass her children? At least while filming a reality show. If you don't want your son to find out you are fucking random married men on vacation, maybe you wait to fuck random married men until you are on vacation without a camera crew. I say anything that happens during filming is fair game.

Carole is just a callous bitch.  Carole says things in such a way that she bring shame to the other person, "perhaps, if LuAnn did not want to embarrass her son she should not f&ck donkeys on vacation."  Carole had no idea if LuAnn  had sex with the married guy-LuAnn said she did not.  LuAnn would know, Carole never even saw the guy.    If Carole wants to use things she learned off camera-to embarrass or make an example of Luann or her Countess like behavior-she knows she will hurt LuAnn's children's feelings-LuAnn and Sonja have told her.  Same with Sonja and the anal sex-just how did she know which orifice-she is either a really sick individual with little regard for another's privacy and persisted in taking an up close and personal look , was part of a threesome with the pirate or she words things in such a way to make fun of or humiliate another.  Carole doesn't seem to get the nexus between parent/child behavior and what another sees while on an adult's only weekend.  If it is captured on film it is fair game-if it is not it is the discretion of the viewer or listener to bring it front and center and into the show. 

Carole is just mad that LuAnn doesn't like her dating her former part-time personal chef- (I guess Carole did steal LuAnn's help after all) and Carole doesn't accept that she dating Adam could hurt LuAnn's niece's feelings.  Carole could acknowledge there is a possibility and in weighing the possibility she it doesn't consider it reason not to indulge her desire.  She can't say how LuAnn and her niece should feel or cite how long it has been between Adam and the niece's breakup or lie about never meeting the niece.  

• Love 5

Carole really got verbally slapped with that comment from LuAnn about being childless.  In my personal experience for some odd reason a lot of women regardless of race, age or religious affiliation are very offended if they find out you are childless especially if you are childless by choice.  I've even been told I was going to hell since I did not populate the earth.  I don't voice my opinion why you have children so you shouldn't voice your opinion why I don't.  Sorry LuAnn but you are now part of the SlapaHoe tribe.

It's really a double or triple edged sword.  If you do have children, you are judged harshly by whether or not you breastfeed, and whether or not you go back to work (Hello Vicki Gunvalson, I am looking at you). 

I'm sorry people have been so rude to you.  It's none of their business.  People are crazy.

• Love 8

I really don't understand the POV where LuAnn's comment and her hearty, dude-voiced giggle after the fact are anything other than cruel.  It's none of her motherfucking business that Carole did not conceive or adopt a child after what she described as a period of PTSD after losing Anthony (and Carolyn and John).  Damn.  Not-naive me is actually shocked.  Empathy, you know?  It's a good thing.  (Just like Martha Stewart is so fond of saying - Martha who of course has a crazily successful KMart line, and if it's good enough for OCD Martha it's beyond good enough for sloppy fraudster Sonja).

No one ever knows the series of circumstances that lead a woman who is legally single for much of her 30s and all of her 40s due to being widowed has balanced, thought about, lived, decided, in ultimately becoming or not becoming a parent.  The health and fertility questions alone are so personal and profound that it's a dick move in the absofucking extreme to comment on it.  And LuAnn not only knows this, she lives in NYC, where it's statistically very common for women in her age bandwith to have zero children, or to have one, as often as not because conceiving a second and dealing with secondary infertility was a bugaboo.

Let me clear my throat here.  I have no reason to not think that Lu had her 2 kids, an heir and a spare, to secure that child support money.  And of course this is why Sonja fucked John A. Morgan.  To get the gold ring.  None of us know, but I am serenely confident in that line of speculation.  So yes, Carole, some of these women can take their aspirations to Brady Bunchery and I'm A Sainted Mama-ery and shove it up their asses, assuming there are no faux pirates already up in there.

I love sexually free LuAnn but she's mean as a snake and not a little stupid.  This whole thing with Adam and Nicole - which I initially empathized with, because I think now I didn't have a fuller sense of what may have happened - has shown her to be incredibly ugly.  There isn't any need for it, and I firmly disagree with any notion that anything Carole has ever said or done could elicit that comment.  Or Aviva's.  Sneering 'you don't have a husband' to a widow you've previously tried to mount in your slavering superfan standom is not the same as 'you are nothing' in the context of a career.  The latter, hate me all day long and into the night, is true.  Aviva had a fuckton of degrees and no career.  In fact, best we know, Aviva held exactly zero jobs besides model, and she appears to have the same number of legit fashion credits as sloppy-assed, never-a-model Sonja.  No jobs.  No work history.  No need to establish a credit history because her scumbag rapey-fingered father frigging bought the Jamaican estate where James Bond films were made.  So, sorry not sorry.  Carole was right, and Aviva was wrong. 

abbottrabbit, I'm not from AZ but I worship at the Church of Exquisite Lucite Heels and Nalgas (DListed.com) AKA the most awesome place on the WWW besides this one. 

Best post in this thread.  

• Love 5

Carole is just a callous bitch. Carole says things in such a way that she bring shame to the other person, "perhaps, if LuAnn did not want to embarrass her son she should not f&ck donkeys on vacation." Carole had no idea if LuAnn had sex with the married guy-LuAnn said she did not. LuAnn would know, Carole never even saw the guy. If Carole wants to use things she learned off camera-to embarrass or make an example of Luann or her Countess like behavior-she knows she will hurt LuAnn's children's feelings-LuAnn and Sonja have told her. Same with Sonja and the anal sex-just how did she know which orifice-she is either a really sick individual with little regard for another's privacy and persisted in taking an up close and personal look , was part of a threesome with the pirate or she words things in such a way to make fun of or humiliate another. Carole doesn't seem to get the nexus between parent/child behavior and what another sees while on an adult's only weekend. If it is captured on film it is fair game-if it is not it is the discretion of the viewer or listener to bring it front and center and into the show.

Isn't LuAnn' s big issue that there could have been a guy in her bed and that Carole and Heather were trying to catch her "in the act"? So, if she didn't fuck the guy, why was she worried that he would be caught in her bed or she would be caught in the act? LuAnn is the one making whether she did or didn't fuck the guy an issue, by her ridiculous outrage about "girl code".

I think the idea that because Carole isn't a parent, she doesn't understand the nexus between parent/child behavior is insulting. LuAnn tried to hide behind this with her comment that Carole didn't have kids, so she wouldn't understand. Bullshit. If you don't want your children to be embarrassed by your behavior, then behave in a way that won't embarrass your children. It's not Carole's responsibility.

I am not on board with the idea that this is an "adults weekend" and anything that happens off camera is off limits. They were there just for filming! LuAnn is no newcomer, she is well aware that just because the camera didn't catch her actually fucking, it might become part of the show.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 19

No one else is responsible for making Luanne look less sleazy to her kids. That's totally on Luanne. She knows she's on TV and, for whatever reason, can't seem to control herself for any length of time. The woman is sleazy. Also Adam looked dirty to me. Wash your damn hair.

• Love 18
LuAnn is no newcomer, she is well aware that just because the camera didn't catch her actually fucking, it might become part of the show.

Yes, she is WELL aware - she made haste after banging the pirate to call her friend to ask her to lie about banging the pirate, in really bad French.

And then, of course, there were her "Italian friends" she chose as her first lie about banging the pirate.

And ALL of that made it on camera.  If she wants to keep her sexcapades a secret, she shouldn't do it during a RH vacay where they are filming.  If she can't zip her pants long enough for a few days of no sex in T&C, then she needs to consider if she might have a sex addict problem.  People who can't control themselves from drinking on the job, or having sex on the job, are called addicts.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 14

After watching the finale I thought "Wow,this season sucked!".   This freezing people out is so season 4 and PATHETIC!  Beth totally ignored Kristen at the party, was dismissive of Heather and was rude to the other guests. How is that fun to watch? Why did Andy bring back someone who thinks they are too good for the show and the people on it?  Ramona looked like a fool running around Beth and apologizing.  That was not "real"..she just wanted to secure her apple for next season.  Not once in the 7 seasons of watching Ramona we have never seen her apologize 4x to ANYONE on the cast, even when she has been totally at fault. Especially at her OWN party.  So, it was fake and not real. Reality shows should be mostly real. IMO   Beth saying to Ramona "your not the only one going thru stuff" and " You can't excuse your behavior because your going thru a hard time!" is incredibly hypocritical.  Didn't we all watch HER cry,bitch and moan about HER "situation" all frickin season?  Beth blamed her situation on why she was being so cold and bitchy to everyone.

I really think Sonja has lost the plot.  She makes no sense at all and does not listen. She needs a trip to The Priory and no apple for her next season.  The press will never take Sonja serious, nor will the public. IMO

I feel awful for Heather and Kristen.  It's obvious they won't be asked back next year, as they were barely shown this season. The parts we did see were so horribly edited and makes Heather look foolish-which she is not.    I really wish Carole was more firm and stayed true in her friendship with Heather.  I really think she spent far too much time filming with Beth.  It's obvious Beth is not a friend to ANYONE and now Carole looks like a doormat. JMO

• Love 11

Anybody notice at the finale bar, one of the blondes standing in the background as friends (she was wearing a black lace top, not the blonde in royal blue) was the new bride from Season 4 (I think), where Jill, Ramona, and Alex went to her wedding out in the Hamptons. That's where Jill was so snooty and aghast that Alex was invited the event inferring that Alex was unworthy and not part of their class. (so unlike Jill, right,...tee hee). The blonde has been in the background a couple of episodes since, always as Ramona's friend.

Also, here is the link to the NY Post article that interviewed Kristen, and asked her about Sonja's toaster oven. From Feb 18th, 2015. Pretty pix of Kristen.

http://nypost.com/2015/02/18/behind-real-housewife-kristen-taekmans-insta-fabulous-snaps/

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 1

Yes, she is WELL aware - she made haste after banging the pirate to call her friend to ask her to lie about banging the pirate, in really bad French.

And then, of course, there were her "Italian friends" she chose as her first lie about banging the pirate.

And ALL of that made it on camera. If she wants to keep her sexcapades a secret, she shouldn't do it during a RH vacay where they are filming. If she can't zip her pants long enough for a few days of no sex in T&C, then she needs to consider if she might have a sex addict problem. People who can't control themselves from drinking on the job, or having sex on the job, are called addicts.

Seriously, I could possibly see the point if it happened in NYC during the time period that they are filming but on a night they weren't filming (which didn't stop LuAnn from talking about wasted Sonja making an ass out of herself off camera) but this was a HW trip!! The trip is ONLY to film the show! Given the pirate incident, you would think LuAnn would be especially conscious and on her best behavior.

Or, she's just using her kid as a shield and sword to fight Carole. I laughed when LuAnn said that when Carole is guilty of something, she turns it around and makes it about the other person and what they did wrong. Me thinks The Countess doth protest too much. I see you, LuAnn.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 11

I really don't understand the POV where LuAnn's comment and her hearty, dude-voiced giggle after the fact are anything other than cruel.  It's none of her motherfucking business that Carole did not conceive or adopt a child after what she described as a period of PTSD after losing Anthony (and Carolyn and John).  Damn.  Not-naive me is actually shocked.  Empathy, you know?  It's a good thing.  (Just like Martha Stewart is so fond of saying - Martha who of course has a crazily successful KMart line, and if it's good enough for OCD Martha it's beyond good enough for sloppy fraudster Sonja

......and the rest of this wonderful post. Not copying all here due to size.)

Midnightcheese. I heart you. Just utterly friggin fantastic....thank you !

(MC's post is near the top of this page from 9:44 am today. A must read in its glorious entirety.)

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 5

And ALL of that made it on camera. If she wants to keep her sexcapades a secret, she shouldn't do it during a RH vacay where they are filming. If she can't zip her pants long enough for a few days of no sex in T&C, then she needs to consider if she might have a sex addict problem. People who can't control themselves from drinking on the job, or having sex on the job, are called addicts.

This!

Lu can adjust her behavior if she's that worried about her children. The problem is, she isn't worried about it. She just expects others to act like it's not happening, and that is stupid!

As I have already seen one person trying to call people out for slut shaming Lu, that is not what people are doing imo.

People are calling out Lu for being a big ol' hypocrite, and for being an idiot.

She knows they're filming. If you don't want to get caught sleeping with strange men on vacation, because your son will be upset, don't do it. At least not while filming your reality show. Seems simple to me.

I can't believe how much Lu has returned to the first couple seasons Lu.

She was great last season fun and carefree, now we see her being a two-faced liar.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 9

Isn't LuAnn' s big issue that there could have been a guy in her bed and that Carole and Heather were trying to catch her "in the act"? So, if she didn't fuck the guy, why was she worried that he would be caught in her bed or she would be caught in the act? LuAnn is the one making whether she did or didn't fuck the guy an issue, by her ridiculous outrage about "girl code".

I think the idea that because Carole isn't a parent, she doesn't understand the nexus between parent/child behavior is insulting. If you don't want your children to be embarrassed by your behavior, then behave in a way that won't embarrass your children. It's not Carole's responsibility.

I take issue with the idea that this is an "adults weekend" and anything that happens off camera is off limits. They were filming! LuAnn is no newcomer, she is well aware that just because the camera didn't catch her actually fucking, it might become part of the show.

LuAnn saying her privacy being violated by someone entering her room is valid-whether she was with another person having sex or like Carole saying she was masturbating.  Carole's intrusion was to awaken her to go on a pre-planned event and I don't believe for one minute she didn't have notice because you can't just leave a hotel room door unlocked and yeah the hotel said the doors are self-locking.  So that intrusion was for camera sake.  The intrusion into LuAnn's room was to get information out of her after Ramona claimed she didn't know anything about the guys.  Big difference, knocking asking permission, entering through a seating area and barging in to the sleeping quarters.  Your interpretation of LuAnn's comments are both in error and disingenuous.  At no time did LuAnn saying she was fucking a guy.  She said she could have been swinging from a chandelier with a guy on her back.   

Here is where we differ- everyone pretty much accepts the fact that Carole's feelings as a widow are different than a divorced person's feeling of loss or someone losing a beloved pet.  (Yes there are idiots who do make the pet comparison.)  You can't say you experienced the pregnancy and childbirth if you have never been pregnant or given birth.  You can experience being a parent having never experienced pregnancy and childbirth.  (They are called men and parents of adopted children and step parents and foster parents and parents of children born through surrogacy.)  Carole can't have experienced the feelings of a parent without being a parent.  She can experience how she felt as a child if and when her parents ever embarrassed or humiliated her.  I guess the long and short is don't strike and attack or hurt someone and then claim their feelings aren't valid.  There was nothing LuAnn could have done to prevent Heather and Carole from barging in (apparently these idiots don't sleep with their doors locked or everyone has a key to everyone's room) what she wasn't doing  was f%cking a married man.   Carole saying it was wrong.

I think the fight between Carole and LuAnn is stupid.  I just think Carole fights very dirty and has no regard for hurting other people's children.  Here is a perfect example of Carole substituting her opinion for people who are far closer to a situation and disregarding their observations and feelings.  http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20598752,00.html  I use this example as the woman did commit suicide.  Saying someone who commits suicide is bothered by demons is hardly hyperbolic.  Carole just comes off as a know-it-all.

I never said everything not filmed is off limits.  I think the participants can apply filters and some choose not to.  If two RH are in a situation and one says - years ago my father got imprisoned for embezzlement and my mother divorced him and changed our last name, I have always wondered what happened to my dad but to look for him would hurt my mom's feelings.  Is it juicy-yes, did it happen during film and not on camera - yea, what would it serve to open up this RH past?  Perhaps someone was missing jewelry-would it then be acceptable to say -well RH X, real father went to prison for theft so I the apple doesn't fall from the tree.  Let me bring it up in  confessional-where no one has the ability to answer it.  Or if RH X, was the one who took the restaurant owner away from Carole-should she just use whatever she wants to get her point across-I think not.  I think it makes her look very small as a person.

Anybody notice at the finale bar, one of the blondes standing in the background as friends (she was wearing a black lace top, not the blonde in royal blue) was the new bride from Season 4 (I think), where Jill, Ramona, and Alex went to her wedding out in the Hamptons. That's where Jill was so snooty and aghast that Alex was invited the event inferring that Alex was unworthy and not part of their class. (so unlike Jill, right,...tee hee). The blonde has been in the background a couple of episodes since, always as Ramona's friend.

Also, here is the link to the NY Post article that interviewed Kristen, and asked her about Sonja's toaster oven. From Feb 18th, 2015. Pretty pix of Kristen.

http://nypost.com/2015/02/18/behind-real-housewife-kristen-taekmans-insta-fabulous-snaps/

It's a good thing that they showed footage of Kristen being asked about Sonja's toaster because the writer of that piece--Gregory E. MIller--set Kristen up:

As for Morgan’s business ventures, Taekman was excited Morgan had pulled off the show — but still wondered about her elusive line of toaster ovens.

“I wish she’d come out with that darn toaster because I use my toaster oven like three times a day. I only cook with my toaster oven. So I’m waiting,” she said. “But no, I don’t think it’s going to happen.”

He asked the queston (he wondered, if you will) about the toaster oven and Kristen answered. However, for folks like Sonja for whom reading comprehension is lacking, they'll see the part not in quotation marks and assume that it's still a direct quote. 

• Love 5

As a female who is very happily childless by choice thank you for this.  I can't count how many times I've been called selfish for my decision (by strangers, even!) and all the other weird comments that seem to go along with it.

That being said I am a LuAnn lover from day one and while I don't think there was anything wrong with what she said to Carole my issue was with her delivery as it sounded mean-spirited and snarky.  Bad LuAnn.

Ugh, luckily I have never been called selfish.  That would piss me off to no end.  I too am childless by choice, but I usually get the "you better hurry or it will be too late" or "aw, that's so sad", not to mention the "you will regret it later" type of comments.  Men don't have to put up with this shit. And, the worst is that it always seems to come from women.  Apparently a woman who doesn't have children can't possibly be fulfilled.

I don't know if Carole wants children or not, but Luann probably thought what she said was a huge insult, thus the idiot cackle.  Mostly, she just made herself look like a huge jackass.  It was not only rude but incredibly sexist.  

• Love 13

LuAnn saying her privacy being violated by someone entering her room is valid-whether she was with another person having sex or like Carole saying she was masturbating. Carole's intrusion was to awaken her to go on a pre-planned event and I don't believe for one minute she didn't have notice because you can't just leave a hotel room door unlocked and yeah the hotel said the doors are self-locking. So that intrusion was for camera sake. The intrusion into LuAnn's room was to get information out of her after Ramona claimed she didn't know anything about the guys. Big difference, knocking asking permission, entering through a seating area and barging in to the sleeping quarters. Your interpretation of LuAnn's comments are both in error and disingenuous. At no time did LuAnn saying she was fucking a guy. She said she could have been swinging from a chandelier with a guy on her back.

Here is where we differ- everyone pretty much accepts the fact that Carole's feelings as a widow are different than a divorced person's feeling of loss or someone losing a beloved pet. (Yes there are idiots who do make the pet comparison.) You can't say you experienced the pregnancy and childbirth if you have never been pregnant or given birth. You can experience being a parent having never experienced pregnancy and childbirth. (They are called men and parents of adopted children and step parents and foster parents and parents of children born through surrogacy.) Carole can't have experienced the feelings of a parent without being a parent. She can experience how she felt as a child if and when her parents ever embarrassed or humiliated her. I guess the long and short is don't strike and attack or hurt someone and then claim their feelings aren't valid. There was nothing LuAnn could have done to prevent Heather and Carole from barging in (apparently these idiots don't sleep with their doors locked or everyone has a key to everyone's room) what she wasn't doing was f%cking a married man. Carole saying it was wrong.

If LuAnn had just claimed that it was an invasion of her privacy, I could see her point. I thought it was ridiculous that Heather and Carole were storming around after it was clear that the guy had left. If they had stormed into my room while I was asleep, I would have been super pissed, because I generally wake up looking like warmed over shit and I would not want that broadcast for the world to see. However, LuAnn is the one who has repeatedly made the issue not only about her privacy but that *there could have been a man in her room*. What exactly would she have been doing with this man that would have embarrassed her son? Doing crosswords? I think that LuAnn still maintains that she didn't fuck the pirate...does anyone believe that? Anyone? I suspect LuAnn is so upset about the possibility she could have been caught with a man or in the act is probably because she almost was and the guy left shortly before Heather and Carole came into the room with cameras. I think it was a close call, and that's why she keeps bringing it up. LuAnn should have dropped it, but she dug herself a hole by going after Heather and Carole. Then claiming Carole couldn't understand because she doesn't have kids? Fuck that noise. It doesn't take birthing a child to understand that it is your responsibility as a parent to behave in a way that is respectful of your children, and if you don't want them to find out what (or who) you've been doing, it's all on you if/when they do. LuAnn can take her 'think of my children' and shove it up her ass as far as I'm concerned.

Speaking of parents, I believe Heather is herself a parent. So the idea that Carole needs to have experienced parenthood to understand her actions is laughable IMO. As if having a child means that Carole would have behaved differently. Because obviously no one else has called out LuAnn before, or any of the other HW's.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 6

Right I know. I meant that when I checked her Twitter yesterday morning, most of the negative tweets (that AnnaL was kind enough to capture and share) had already been deleted.  Now, I see from looking just now that there are many new ones!

I don't understand, Luann deleting her own tweets would have no effect on other people's tweets towards her.  Only a user can delete their own tweets. But maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean? 

I wish I'd seen the Countess's tweets before she deleted them!

He asked the queston (he wondered, if you will) about the toaster oven and Kristen answered. However, for folks like Sonja for whom reading comprehension is lacking, they'll see the part not in quotation marks and assume that it's still a direct quote.

I loved that Sonja admitted she never even read the article and got offended based on what people had told her. Kristen really wasn't in the wrong on this one. 

Edited by racked
  • Love 4

My husband and I have two great kids and cannot imagine our lives without them (and our grandchildren). Having said that, we have had friends and family members who have been childless. There are a variety of reasons for not having children: infertility, history of mental illness that they didn't want to pass on to any child of theirs, incredibly demanding and fulfilling careers, personal choice etc. I admire the people who choose to remain childless because they know they wouldn't make good parents or just don't want to be parents. Every child deserves to be wanted and adored. If you don't want to have children, you don't owe anyone an explanation! Having kids when you don't want them and aren't prepared to be the best parents possible is a recipe for disaster as we see everyday on the news. 

• Love 17

I think it is much more selfish to have children you do not want to conform to some societal standard then remain childless by choice.  I have no idea why people feel the need to comment on other people's life decisions. Children are wonderful and I love mine, but being a parent is not for everyone.

• Love 13

I don't understand, Luann deleting her own tweets would have no effect on other people's tweets towards her.  Only a user can delete their own tweets. But maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean? 

I wish I'd seen the Countess's tweets before she deleted them!

I loved that Sonja admitted she never even read the article and got offended based on what people had told her. Kristen really wasn't in the wrong on this one. 

LuAnn deleted tweets she received from viewers calling her out on the comment/laugh to Carole. There were a lot of them, all against LuAnn. That is why she is back peddling in her blog, which was done after the show was aired and after she got reamed out on twitter. LOL

• Love 1

It's a good thing that they showed footage of Kristen being asked about Sonja's toaster because the writer of that piece--Gregory E. MIller--set Kristen up:

Sonja announced two seasons ago the toaster oven was abandoned.  Someone who was supporting a friend,with a half a brain (I am including Kristen in this group)would have answered -I am looking forward to seeing her new fashion collection tomorrow as part of fashion week.  Kristen was just nicely throwing shade.  It is sort of-yes we re all in on the big joke that is Sonja Morgan and her toaster oven flop.  How many oops can Kristen make to the press?  I got Sonja's point, Kristen went for the laugh instead of the supportive statement.  I don't think Sonja could make it any more clear she is doing fashion not small appliances.

• Love 1

LuAnn deleted tweets she received from viewers calling her out on the comment/laugh to Carole. There were a lot of them, all against LuAnn. That is why she is back peddling in her blog, which was done after the show was aired and after she got reamed out on twitter. LOL

But that's literally not possible. She can't delete anyone else's tweets. Only the person who tweeted can delete their own tweets. Anyone who tweeted her angrily, it's still all there. You don't have the ability to delete anyone's tweets but your own. 

I totally believe she's back pedaling for that reason though! I don't know how she thought this would work! She made it sound like we'd see exactly why she was so angry at them. Ah it's even worse than when RHOBH acted like we'd totally understand why they hated Vanderpump at the end of the season. 

I am with you all on the no kids thing. I'm a man, so I don't get the same level of shit for it, but when I tell people I never want to have kids (after they ask, because I never bring it up) they assume I'm vain and vapid and selfish. Well all the more reason a person like me shouldn't be having kids, nosy bitches!

Edited by racked
  • Love 3

Could someone please refresh my memory -- did we see Carole and Heather barge in on Lu, or are we still relying on Lu's description?

I need a scorecard to remember which of Sonja's projects have been mothballed. Where is Pickles? I bet that's one of her jobs. Still hoping some Nigerian footballer will turn up. I bet Lu is, too. Does Sonja deserve unstinting enthusiasm and support from Kristen?

• Love 3

The person slut shaming is Lu. If she thinks there is nothing wrong with a gal having some swinging sex with a stranger while cameras were close by, why worry about her son? Is he a slut shammer? She seems to be the one acting like it is an inappropriate way to act. Just own your shit.

• Love 6

But that's literally not possible. She can't delete anyone else's tweets. Only the person who tweeted can delete their own tweets. Anyone who tweeted her angrily, it's still all there. You don't have the ability to delete anyone's tweets but your own. 

I totally believe she's back pedaling for that reason though! I don't know how she thought this would work! She made it sound like we'd see exactly why she was so angry at them. Ah it's even worse than when RHOBH acted like we'd totally understand why they hated Vanderpump at the end of the season. 

I am with you all on the no kids thing. I'm a man, so I don't get the same level of shit for it, but when I tell people I never want to have kids (after they ask, because I never bring it up) they assume I'm vain and vapid and selfish. Well all the more reason a person like me shouldn't be having kids, nosy bitches!

You delete them by blocking the person and that is what she did. Once you block them, their tweet disappears, at least that is what I was told. LOL

Could someone please refresh my memory -- did we see Carole and Heather barge in on Lu, or are we still relying on Lu's description?

I need a scorecard to remember which of Sonja's projects have been mothballed. Where is Pickles? I bet that's one of her jobs. Still hoping some Nigerian footballer will turn up. I bet Lu is, too. Does Sonja deserve unstinting enthusiasm and support from Kristen?

LuAnn claimed, at first, that they barged in yelling without knocking first. That was her big complaint until they pointed out that they did knock first. Neither Heather or Carole were yelling at LuAnn either when they were in her room. LuAnn has since admitted that they did knock before entering her room and her complaint now is that after knocking they did not wait for her to say they could enter because they were trying to "catch her in the act", even though she always sent the guy home after the deed was done before! LOL

The person slut shaming is Lu. If she thinks there is nothing wrong with a gal having some swinging sex with a stranger while cameras were close by, why worry about her son? Is he a slut shammer? She seems to be the one acting like it is an inappropriate way to act. Just own your shit.

LuAnn has no problem "slut shaming" Carole about having a relationship with a younger man. In fact, LuAnn has been all over Sonja for years for her "boy toys".

• Love 5

If Sonja or Bethany said they are happy for someone to be successful in the Tankman household I'm sure Kristen wouldn't be pleased at the implication. That said just STFU, laugh and keep it moving when the press tries to get you to say mean shit about your co workers. How effing difficult is that?

I always wondered what the rest of that convo between Heather and Bethany was when Heather related to Beth that Ramona "always" talks so badly about her. I guess now we know.

What a boring season. 

Luann needs to own her shit and stop trying to shame people for doing openly what she only does in the dark. As a person w/o children Carole is free to do whatever she wants because the consequences only affect her. Unfortunately Lu's really wanting to fuck Adam made her lose her mind. I'd bet money she hired Adam in the hopes of an "if you don't tell I won't tell" liaison and Carole just got there first. What a terrible sister-friend Luann is. I was really liking the Countess this season until this debacle. I even sided with her on the "uncool" v "cool" debate. 

Oh well between Andy's assholish-ness and this show just not being fun anymore there's really no reason to watch Bravo.. although Claudia did get fired from RHOA so...

Edited by ThomasAAnderson

Unless they slash and burn Ramona and her cohorts, Sonja and Luann, this show won't be any different than it is now.  No matter who they bring in would be subjected to those three, and there's no way to go up from there.  They've run their shitcks and the entire show into the ground at this point.

Edited by izabella

I barely watched last week's episode and skipped this one entirely. Looks like I missed nothing of interest to me. Just more stupid fighting. Giving up on NY -- again. Doubt I'll watch at all next season. These ladies are played out.

Only watching OC now. It still manages to amuse and entertain, although vulgar Tamra needs to get the boot.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 2

I thought Carole had a great point, is it not LuAnn's responsibility to behave in a way that won't embarrass her children? 

Yes.  It is her responsibility.

If in fact LuAnn was so worried about what her son would think, she wouldn't have made the comment about how Carol and Heather might have caught her "swinging from the chandelier in her room with a man on her back."

• Love 13

I agree that this show has become super boring.  I am sorry, but the cougar story lines are a snooze.  I do not care if a man or woman chooses to date somebody significantly younger than them and a large age difference itself does not make a couple interesting.  I think I am out for New York and Bethany brought nothing to the table but Skinny Girl product placements.

I will say, for those of you who remember the first season, the power dynamic shift was amazing.  In the first season Bethany was a single gal trying to get her fledgling business off the ground.  I thought Luanne and Ramona thought she was not in their league as wives of wealthy guys.  Now, Bethany's business is a huge success and Ramona and Luanne no longer have rich husbands...Bethany has become the queen bee.  Unfortunately,  I think most people like her better as the underdog.

One example was the restaurant in Queens that Luanne and Ramona found so charming.  I remember Ramona being horrified to go to Brooklyn to visit Alex and Simon.  If old poor Bethany had suggested the establishment they probably would have thumbed their noses at it.  They both gushed about how great it was and I think it was mostly to kiss up to rich successful Bethany, who is now also Andy's favorite.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 16

When did LuAnn ever have swinging sex with anyone with the cameras close by?  All she is saying is as a single woman she has the right to have sex with whomever and her privacy should not be violated by well meaning friends. LuAnn has denied having sex with the pirate and denied having sex with the Scot.  Neither Carol or Heather have first hand knowledge or a statement from the either the pirate or the Scot regarding what they did with LuAnn.  Just because Carole keeps saying it doesn't make it true and the way she says it is as an absolute.  All LuAnn is saying is don't say things that you are not certain of as they hurt my children.  It really isn't up to Heather or Carole to speculate on what goes on in LuAnn's bedroom.

Carole and Heather seemed pretty cool when they were on the yacht agreeing to what happens in the Turks and Caicos stays in the Turks and Caicos.  \

• Love 6

All LuAnn is saying is don't say things that you are not certain of as they hurt my children.

But that's not what she said. LuAnn said what would her son think if she was caught with a guy in her room. It wasn't about anything Carole said, it was about the possibility that they could have caught her with a man.

Why does Carole have a responsibility to act in a way that would protect Noel? Isn't that the responsibility of his parent?

• Love 18

Then maybe LuAnn should not have used the argument she might have been "swinging from a chandelier with a man" as a reason for not liking having them barge into her room.

And maybe keep her one-night stands outside the HW franchise.

That pirate was kinda' eww, to me. Especially knowing that Jacques was keeping the home fires burning.

• Love 17

Then maybe LuAnn should not have used the argument she might have been "swinging from a chandelier with a man" as a reason for not liking having them barge into her room.

Right! I mean, why couldn't she just say you could have caught me coming out of the shower or putting on my underwear or doing my morning naked yoga routine. LuAnn is the one who has constantly made reference to being caught in the act or with a man. I'm sure Noel loved the mental image of his mom swinging from the chandelier with a guy on her back!

• Love 15

LuAnn is constantly making suggestive statements.   In addition to the "swinging from the chandelier with a man on my back,"  here's a few more...."Let's see the line-up first" - "I had the best sex of my life two days ago" - "I love my vibrator" 

If LuAnn doesn't want anyone talking about her sex life, she should STFU!

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 19

Sonja announced two seasons ago the toaster oven was abandoned.  Someone who was supporting a friend,with a half a brain (I am including Kristen in this group)would have answered -I am looking forward to seeing her new fashion collection tomorrow as part of fashion week.  Kristen was just nicely throwing shade.  It is sort of-yes we re all in on the big joke that is Sonja Morgan and her toaster oven flop.  How many oops can Kristen make to the press?  I got Sonja's point, Kristen went for the laugh instead of the supportive statement.  I don't think Sonja could make it any more clear she is doing fashion not small appliances.

I don't believe that. Kristen was asked a question. She's not Sonja's PR person who's expected to navigate a question in a way that Sonja finds suitable. 

Also, I'm not remembering that Sonja abandoned the toaster oven two seasons ago. Wasn't she just on last season's reunion talking about all the other business ventures she had in addition to the toaster oven? Something about perfumes and Nigerian soccer teams and picnic dishware sets and what have you?

When did LuAnn ever have swinging sex with anyone with the cameras close by?  All she is saying is as a single woman she has the right to have sex with whomever and her privacy should not be violated by well meaning friends. LuAnn has denied having sex with the pirate and denied having sex with the Scot.  Neither Carol or Heather have first hand knowledge or a statement from the either the pirate or the Scot regarding what they did with LuAnn.  Just because Carole keeps saying it doesn't make it true and the way she says it is as an absolute.  All LuAnn is saying is don't say things that you are not certain of as they hurt my children.  It really isn't up to Heather or Carole to speculate on what goes on in LuAnn's bedroom.

Carole and Heather seemed pretty cool when they were on the yacht agreeing to what happens in the Turks and Caicos stays in the Turks and Caicos.  \

Yet Bethenny has been able to get away with mentioning that LuAnn had already hooked up on the trip. When they were walking down the dock and LuAnn's eyes perked up at the young French Canadian, Bethenny said as plain as day that LuAnn had already gotten it in on the trip and yet wanted more. LuAnn hasn't chastised Bethenny for that statement. 

Using your interpretation of LuAnn's (nonsensical) remark, Bethenny wouldn't have been any more privy to LuAnn having sex on vacation than Carole and Heather (unless she stood there and watched it happen...), and yet Bethenny isn't on the hook for talking about LuAnn hooking up the way that Carole and Heather are.

The bottom line to me seems to be that LuAnn wants to talk about how desirable she is and how it leads her to have the greatest sex in the world with her man du jour. More power to her. Women should be aiming to have great, mind-blowing sex! That said, LuAnn can't then turn around and be surprised that people are making mention of it on camera since she's talking about it on camera, too.

It's like Kim Richards showing up to filming drunk and high then getting on a high horse about people talking about her (shattered) sobriety during filming.  

Kim: Oh! Don't talk about my sobriety on camera because of my kids! *shows up drunk for work*

LuAnn: Oh! Don't talk about my sex life on camera because of my kids! *shows up to work talking about having the best sex she had a day ago*

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 18

LuAnn saying her privacy being violated by someone entering her room is valid-whether she was with another person having sex or like Carole saying she was masturbating.  Carole's intrusion was to awaken her to go on a pre-planned event and I don't believe for one minute she didn't have notice because you can't just leave a hotel room door unlocked and yeah the hotel said the doors are self-locking.  So that intrusion was for camera sake.  The intrusion into LuAnn's room was to get information out of her after Ramona claimed she didn't know anything about the guys.  Big difference, knocking asking permission, entering through a seating area and barging in to the sleeping quarters.  Your interpretation of LuAnn's comments are both in error and disingenuous.  At no time did LuAnn saying she was fucking a guy.  She said she could have been swinging from a chandelier with a guy on her back.   

Here is where we differ- everyone pretty much accepts the fact that Carole's feelings as a widow are different than a divorced person's feeling of loss or someone losing a beloved pet.  (Yes there are idiots who do make the pet comparison.)  You can't say you experienced the pregnancy and childbirth if you have never been pregnant or given birth.  You can experience being a parent having never experienced pregnancy and childbirth.  (They are called men and parents of adopted children and step parents and foster parents and parents of children born through surrogacy.)  Carole can't have experienced the feelings of a parent without being a parent.  She can experience how she felt as a child if and when her parents ever embarrassed or humiliated her.  I guess the long and short is don't strike and attack or hurt someone and then claim their feelings aren't valid.  There was nothing LuAnn could have done to prevent Heather and Carole from barging in (apparently these idiots don't sleep with their doors locked or everyone has a key to everyone's room) what she wasn't doing  was f%cking a married man.   Carole saying it was wrong.

I think the fight between Carole and LuAnn is stupid.  I just think Carole fights very dirty and has no regard for hurting other people's children.  Here is a perfect example of Carole substituting her opinion for people who are far closer to a situation and disregarding their observations and feelings.  http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20598752,00.html  I use this example as the woman did commit suicide.  Saying someone who commits suicide is bothered by demons is hardly hyperbolic.  Carole just comes off as a know-it-all.

I never said everything not filmed is off limits.  I think the participants can apply filters and some choose not to.  If two RH are in a situation and one says - years ago my father got imprisoned for embezzlement and my mother divorced him and changed our last name, I have always wondered what happened to my dad but to look for him would hurt my mom's feelings.  Is it juicy-yes, did it happen during film and not on camera - yea, what would it serve to open up this RH past?  Perhaps someone was missing jewelry-would it then be acceptable to say -well RH X, real father went to prison for theft so I the apple doesn't fall from the tree.  Let me bring it up in  confessional-where no one has the ability to answer it.  Or if RH X, was the one who took the restaurant owner away from Carole-should she just use whatever she wants to get her point across-I think not.  I think it makes her look very small as a person.

More like a friend.  Or "a Mary Friend" as she is referred to in the article.    "Adds another friend: "Mary did not have a history of depression. She became a troubled person because of the divorce."" - I guess this person is also a know-it-all for voicing her opinion of the relationship and suicide? Sounds like she would also think "the demons were hyperbolic".

Anyone who reads the article can see the blatant Kennedy vs. Richardson fight throughout the article.  For cryin' out loud, he was already in a relationship with Cheryl Hines the Christmas before she killed herself in May of 2012.  Yes the demons where hyperbolic (defined as exaggerated and I had to look it up) because the only demon was Robert Kennedy Jr.  

• Love 3

You delete them by blocking the person and that is what she did. Once you block them, their tweet disappears, at least that is what I was told. LOL

Thanks for this explanation cuz if you go to her Twitter, wow, she musta had someone spend a lot of freakin' time blocking a hell-ton of peeps cuz it has sure been sanitized thoroughly of ANYTHING even remotely negative on her.  Hmmmmm, very interesting.

https://twitter.com/countessluann

• Love 4

Thanks for this explanation cuz if you go to her Twitter, wow, she musta had someone spend a lot of freakin' time blocking a hell-ton of peeps cuz it has sure been sanitized thoroughly of ANYTHING even remotely negative on her.  Hmmmmm, very interesting.

https://twitter.com/countessluann

That's actually not how it works. Blocking someone just means you can't see their replies. They still exist for the rest of the world to see. Luanne may have blocked a large number of people and she wouldn't see their replies but the rest of us still can. Any tweet sent to Luanne is still there, in her replies. You just have to search her replies to see them which twitter makes easy.

These Ho'wives are notorious blockers tho! Kyle from BH blocked me years ago and it still bums me out

• Love 2

That's actually not how it works. Blocking someone just means you can't see their replies. They still exist for the rest of the world to see. Luanne may have blocked a large number of people and she wouldn't see their replies but the rest of us still can. Any tweet sent to Luanne is still there, in her replies. You just have to search her replies to see them which twitter makes easy.

These Ho'wives are notorious blockers tho! Kyle from BH blocked me years ago and it still bums me out

OK, sorry, please bear with me cuz I'm extremely backward when it comes to Twitter, so are there negative replies now -- and lots of 'em?

Ok then, how did LuAnn wipe all the negative tweets from her twitter page? They aren't there to be seen anymore. She did get rid of them somehow, there is a screen shot of them posted by AnnA, yet now they are gone (I believe) a few pages back.

ETA, I went back to read her twitter page and found them. Click on the tweet, then click on the word "detail" and all the tweets to her show up, there are a lot of them.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2

OK, sorry, please bear with me cuz I'm extremely backward when it comes to Twitter, so are there negative replies now -- and lots of 'em?

No need to apologize! It can be confusing depending on the app you're using. If you're on the web version of twitter you just go to the search bar she type in @countessluann and then actually hit "search." It'll first take you to her twitter profile first, but if you select the "live" tab that should show you all her replies. If you're on a phone it'll depend on the app you use.

She's getting plent of hate right now! But also some support.

• Love 2

Ok then, how did LuAnn wipe all the negative tweets from her twitter page? They aren't there to be seen anymore. She did get rid of them somehow, there is a screen shot of them posted by AnnA, yet now they are gone (I believe) a few pages back.

That's just her account. It shows her tweets and RT's and if you open one persons specific tweet you'll see the most recent replies to that specific tweet. But all replies to that person are viewable at any time by searching their replies. Echofon makes this easiest but you can do it on any app and it let's you view replies from seconds ago until multiple days ago. Here's a screencap I just took of Lu's replies from 22 hours ago. http://m.imgur.com/mGZp9Sh These are all still viewable on twitter.

Sorry for the major tangent everyone!

Edited by racked
  • Love 3

That's just her account. It shows her tweets and RT's and if you open one persons specific tweet you'll see the most recent replies to that specific tweet. But all replies to that person are viewable at any time by searching their replies. Echofon makes this easiest but you can do it on any app and it let's you view replies from seconds ago until multiple days ago. Here's a screencap I just took of Lu's replies from 22 hours ago. http://m.imgur.com/mGZp9Sh These are all still viewable on twitter.

Sorry for the major tangent everyone!

LOL, It's Ok, You helped me learn something new today. Although I have a twitter account, I have never used it and relied on others to teach me what little I know. It seems I was misinformed. The tweets calling her out are still there, I clicked on LuAnn's tweet saying "It was a family matter", then clicked on "detail" in that tweet and all the tweets calling her out were shown! BTW, there are a LOT of tweets calling her out! LOL

Here they are, I hope this link works. LOL  https://twitter.com/CountessLuann/status/631286868651413504

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2

LOL, It's Ok, You helped me learn something new today. Although I have a twitter account, I have never used it and relied on others to teach me what little I know. It seems I was misinformed. The tweets calling her out are still there, I clicked on LuAnn's tweet saying "It was a family matter", then clicked on "detail" in that tweet and all the tweets calling her out were shown! BTW, there are a LOT of tweets calling her out! LOL

Haha it's happy making isn't it? There were times during RHOBH when seeing people yell at Kim or Brandi genuinely made me feel better.

• Love 5

If you're on the web version of twitter you just go to the search bar she type in @countessluann and then actually hit "search." It'll first take you to her twitter profile first, but if you select the "live" tab that should show you all her replies. If you're on a phone it'll depend on the app you use.

She's getting plent of hate right now! But also some support.

I'm not sure what you mean by the web version of twitter.  Do you mean the mobile version?  I'm on my desktop PC right now and don't have a "live" tab.  I'll have to check on my iPad;  I know that has the mobile version.

Edited by AnnA