Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Spoilers, First Look Previews, Gossip, Etc.

• Start Topic

He never even gave her the chance to open her mouth, just stepped in where a man should, saying man things.

If my partner thought it appropriate to speak for me before I could I would be pissed as hell at him.

• Love 1

Interesting. Even if only to defend you?

Yes, I can defend myself. Chiming in with support after I have said my peace is one thing but feeling he can or needs to speak for me when I am sitting right there I find sexist and condescending.

• Love 1

And due to editing we also don't know what was said beforehand, either.

I can understand Todd being mad at Phaedra, who probably told the feds where they could find Apollo's stuff. Then again, Todd and Kandi were IDIOTS to let the crew film and say "Oh, and this stuff over here is Apollo's...." It was the following week that the FBI showed up. Someone was watching.

• Love 5

I can understand Todd being mad at Phaedra, who probably told the feds where they could find Apollo's stuff. Then again, Todd and Kandi were IDIOTS to let the crew film and say "Oh, and this stuff over here is Apollo's...." It was the following week that the FBI showed up. Someone was watching.

I blame Kandi and Todd for keeping Apollo's stuff in their garage. I think Phaedra is shady as hell, but what were they thinking?

• Love 4

Girl I think that's her Dancing With The Stars stylist.  In interview/promos for the new DWTS season, her look is all the way together and kind of what we knew she could do all along.   Maybe it simply takes more day to day maintenance and we know she is not doing that every morning.

Somebody said it might've just been easier to work out some payment plan with the IRS.  Agreed.  Neither she nor Chris is bout this life and/or how this group gets down.

Things of beauty, those.   He never even gave her the chance to open her mouth, just stepped in where a man should, saying man things.  I love that he also gets there without raising his voice or becoming animated.  I'm letting you know.....as a matter of fact....that you don't have the option of speaking to her like that.   I'm not mad at Kenya, that thing there is a pannydropper.   

Gullll?  Straight Kara-tay chop to the thoak.  I am fully anticipating her head to snap back.   This shouldn't fill me with such glee but I'm feeling Petty Murphy today.  lol.

Wait though, ya'll forgot to speak on Nene telling Porsha not to ever put her hands on anybody.  Lmao!  Nene.  ok, geaux! 

1.  I love that I know exactly what comments are yours before seeing the profile name!

2.  I usually just ignore Nene when she starts pontificating on shit, but my ears surely perked all the way up when Porsha responded, "but didn't you choke someone?"  Exactly bitch!

• Love 3

I can too, but I hope it's for how shady a heffa she's been to him.   For keeping his boy's stuff in the garage and her possibly telling the feds? I wish he would get mad about that.  I don't know if one of ya'll said this or it was part of my morning commute round up but I sure would sprint my ass over to the federal building and start talking.  It must've been on the boards, I think one of you said as an officer of the court, she might be required to tell the details if she knew where some of his assets were.   Pshhh.  Turn down for what?

1.  I love that I know exactly what comments are yours before seeing the profile name!

2.  I usually just ignore Nene when she starts pontificating on shit, but my ears surely perked all the way up when Porsha responded, "but didn't you choke someone?"  Exactly bitch!

Lol!  I have the same anointing with you and islandgal and snarkkitty and watermelon and a handful of other posters.  I start giggling and then go yup, this fool here!  

See?  Already giggling lol!  I'm living for this moment.  For the sheer number of times she laid paws on Kim Zolciak alone?  Ooh weee T-shane.  

• Love 3

I wish I could get excited about Matt defending Kenya, but 1)Kenya is terrible and 2) Chris has every right to dare her terrible ass to show her imaginary receipts.

I hope Chris isn't intimidated and reads them both for filth.

• Love 2

I "proof" in that link is that according to a source:

Me and [Christopher] spoke almost every day for months, and I’m pretty sure he’s gay … Actually, I think he’s openly gay…Once I complained to [Christopher] that there were no good men left in New York. He rolled his eyes at me and said ‘You’re crazy, this town is full of good men’.”

First on the Internet every actor has been rumored to be gay. Double the chatter if the dude happens to do theater.

I don't give a damn about Chris or whether or not he is or is not gay but I have heard the above conversation happen, eye roll included between a few straight guys I know and their good gay friends, yes shockingly in 2016 and even before some straight men are cool with giving their gay male friends dating advice. A dear friend waited way too long to tell one of his closest friends that he was gay because the friend was a top college athlete who currently plays in the pros because he worried about their friendship when he finally told him, the athlete who is straight looked him up and down and said "Son, I told you those clothes weren't right when I thought you liked women but they definitely won't turn gay dudes head, we need to get you some new threads!"

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2

Kenya wasn't making it up when she told Christopher to "Google yourself."

I had to get past all the RHoA stuff, but in November 2015, this story was posted.

http://poponthepop.com/2015/11/03/christopher-morgan-kim-fields-husband-is-gay-allegedly/

So the rumors were definitely out there. Kenya didn't start them. And the other women were giddy to look it up as well, when they were in Jamaica.

Christopher wasn't asking about her starting the rumours though. 

He specifically asked which, as she claimed, of their mutual friends call him Chrissy. 

Telling him to google himself might show him lots of other people discussing his sexuality, but it doesn't answer the question he was asking. 

• Love 2

I had to get past all the RHoA stuff, but in November 2015, this story was posted.

http://poponthepop.com/2015/11/03/christopher-morgan-kim-fields-husband-is-gay-allegedly/

So the rumors were definitely out there. Kenya didn't start them. And the other women were giddy to look it up as well, when they were in Jamaica.

That's not what she told the girls originally. She said THE INDUSTRY had BEEN talking and "Girl I was on Living Single so I know". That is not at all the same as, "I scoured the googles until I found some dirt".

If my partner thought it appropriate to speak for me before I could I would be pissed as hell at him.

I'm with you there. 

I have a mind of my own and a mouth of my own... I don't need anybody to speak for me, and any man that tries to do so will soon know better than to try it again. 

• Love 1

That's not what she told the girls originally. She said THE INDUSTRY had BEEN talking and "Girl I was on Living Single so I know". That is not at all the same as, "I scoured the googles until I found some dirt".

Ah, OK, thank you for the clarification.

After watching Phaedra's fake reaction last night to the Porsha's news about the Feds visiting Kandi and Todd, I am almost 100% certain she ratted them out.

I agree with you.  And you know what?  I don't mind - good for her.  Shady as fuck that Todd thought he was being such a "friend" to hide assets for Apollo.  Pretty sure Porsha knows/thinks Phaedra called as well, since she mentioned others might be holding stuff for him too.   She said it without saying it. 

• Love 3

After watching Phaedra's fake reaction last night to the Porsha's news about the Feds visiting Kandi and Todd, I am almost 100% certain she ratted them out.

And if she did then good for her. 

Given the heat that she must have been getting in the search for Apollo's assets, I can't blame her if she pointed the Feds in the right direction. 

Todd chose to hide (or store if you prefer) Apollo's things and he has to face the consequences of that decision. 

If Kandi and Todd didn't want the Feds at their door then they shouldn't have had Apollo's things there.

• Love 4

I get your point.  I think that Chris is hoping to somehow say that Kenya has completely made this all up and pulled it out of thin air, or at least thats the implication I get from his question.  As though no one is saying anything and no one has said anything.  I wouldn't care if he is gay or straight, but its also not out of the realm of possibility that mutual friends did mention something to Kenya and she doesn't want to say who told her.  I wouldn't want to give away my source for the tea.  

As for Kenya being petty and it not mattering whether or not he is gay.....it doesn't matter.  But then again, it shouldn't have been some personal sleight against Kenya that she was single.  And it was constantly thrown in her face, over, and over and over, by women who had nothing to brag about in terms of their marriages.  It doesn't say anything about your self worth if you're gay or single.  I'm not saying the focus on Chris being gay (maybe) is right, but I think this is not the first time the group....as a whole, has focused on putting someone down for something that really meant nothing.

Edited by RCharter

I posted this in one of the episode threads, but I have a pair of black gay married friends, and one of them is primarily a theater actor in NYC. They've talked about the rumors around Kim's husband for years - like, if Living Single comes up in conversation (which it does with some frequency because we love that show!), they might mention a rumor. They have NOT said that he is or he isn't, just that there have long been rumors. I don't care one way or the other - he and Kim seem happy, so [shrug]. But the rumors about him have indeed existed for years. The non-actor friend watches this show and when Kenya mentioned the rumors he was like "Pfft, that's old news." It's not unlike Porsha's ex-husband - I don't even really follow football and I knew there were rumors about Kordell.

• Love 3

I don't get it...we're here for Todd reading Phaedra regarding comments she made about him but Chris deserves to get punked by Matt for asking Kenya to clarify statements she made about him? That's kinda unfair.

I agree that Matt should have stayed out of it at that point. Kenya can speak for herself and defend the statements she made. Especially the lie she told about knowing him and the rumors back when she filmed Living Single (Kim was married to a different man back then).

• Love 6

And if she did then good for her. 

Given the heat that she must have been getting in the search for Apollo's assets, I can't blame her if she pointed the Feds in the right direction. 

Todd chose to hide (or store if you prefer) Apollo's things and he has to face the consequences of that decision. 

If Kandi and Todd didn't want the Feds at their door then they shouldn't have had Apollo's things there.

Todd/Kandi and Peter/Cynthia were well aware the Feds were looking for all of Apollo's property and that they were going over everything in Phaedra's/Apollo's house but never said 1 word to the Feds to take the heat off of Phaedra/kids, not 1 word. I could careless if Phaedra told the Feds where to find his junk but shame on them, T/K/P/C, for not turning it themselves to help spare those kids more upset in their home.  

• Love 5

Let me say: I'm all for my man defending me (I'm all for any man defending his partner when needed), however, Chris is well within his rights to check Kenya's messy ass.  "Other people have been saying it" is not a defense.  She said it to be nasty and to attempt to hurt Kim because of whatever imaginary, jealousy-filled issues she has with Kim.  It wasn't necessary for her to bring up any rumors about Kim's husband.  If she brought it up, she can be questioned about it.  If you bad enough to speak on it, be bad enough to explain yourself.  There was no meanness toward Kenya happening - Kenya was nasty to a man who had done nothing to her.  Be a big girl and take them lumps.  Also?  It's probably not wise to tell someone to Google himself when there's all kindsa Google-able fuckery out there about you, mama.

In other news: Todd and Kandi are on some bullshit.  Let it be known: Phaedra is dead wrong and needs to give Todd every penny she owes him.  That said: Sir.  Don't be out here shady about Phae's husband being behind bars when that's your boy.  She got a jailbird husband and you got a jailbird friend.  At least she got enough sense to disavow his stupid ass at this point, while you and your mealymouthed wife are sitting over there sadface about how he doesn't get to see his boys and are stashing his ill-gotten gains in your garage.  The fuck.  Y'all are crazy.  You have contraband on your property, sir and ma'am.  Let's get it all the way together.

• Love 15

Let me say: I'm all for my man defending me (I'm all for any man defending his partner when needed), however, Chris is well within his rights to check Kenya's messy ass.  "Other people have been saying it" is not a defense.  She said it to be nasty and to attempt to hurt Kim because of whatever imaginary, jealousy-filled issues she has with Kim.  It wasn't necessary for her to bring up any rumors about Kim's husband.  If she brought it up, she can be questioned about it.  If you bad enough to speak on it, be bad enough to explain yourself.  There was no meanness toward Kenya happening - Kenya was nasty to a man who had done nothing to her.  Be a big girl and take them lumps.  Also?  It's probably not wise to tell someone to Google himself when there's all kindsa Google-able fuckery out there about you, mama.

In other news: Todd and Kandi are on some bullshit.  Let it be known: Phaedra is dead wrong and needs to give Todd every penny she owes him.  That said: Sir.  Don't be out here shady about Phae's husband being behind bars when that's your boy.  She got a jailbird husband and you got a jailbird friend.  At least she got enough sense to disavow his stupid ass at this point, while you and your mealymouthed wife are sitting over there sadface about how he doesn't get to see his boys and are stashing his ill-gotten gains in your garage.  The fuck.  Y'all are crazy.  You have contraband on your property, sir and ma'am.  Let's get it all the way together.

It might be a fine line but I believe Matt's issue is tonal, not necessarily content based.   You know I don't do Kenya so I think your point is totally valid but I don't believe he (Matt) objected to Chris asking the question, he stepped in when Chris talked to her greazy.   And we've seen him handle confrontation without getting animated so I suspect he might be sensitive to when it's getting a little too crunk. 

Lol!  That's true too, now. 

Wait, wait, help with this.  I'm not defending, I'm curious:  Kandi didn't even know Todd had Apollo's stuff until that day she and Todd went into in the garage and she was like, what's that?  Acting?

I think its fair to ask....but it was asked and answered.  You didn't like the answer, thats cool, but continuing to ask seems silly.  She clearly isn't going to give you names, and she established that she didn't pull the rumor from thin air.  Demanding to know "exactly who said it," to me, is a way to make Kenya look like she did pull it from thin air.  Because you know she isn't going to tell you who told her on national TV.  And, I think Chris wanted that drama too.  It really doesn't matter, but I think he would have really bested Kenya if he had either: a) made a joke of it or b) brought up the fact that you can't believe rumors, because people talk about Kenya too.  I think those two responses would have been better than "show me the receipts!"  because even though he has every right to defend himself, it starts to look a little like smoke/fire.

I would've said the same thing: "Show me the receipts."  If you say you have a source, name it.  You can't cry foul when you started it.  The tone is gonna be greasy when you're tryna start stuff.  And if we're all yay for Matt defending Kenya, then we gotta be yay for Chris defending Kim.  Because damn if Kenya hasn't been greasy to Kim pretty much from jump, even going so far as to do that pulling out of the chair bit, which ... personal space, anyone?  Kenya seems to have a problem with the respect thereof.  It got her dragged once, but as Zaldamo said in a previous post, thank God for Jesus because Kim is a Christian and didn't whip around and beat that ass (as I would've done - I'm a Christian but He ain't through with me yet).  Chris not only was defending himself (which ... I wish the world was at a point where the possibility of being gay isn't something that needs to be defended) but he was also puffed up on behalf of his wife.  

Kenya knows damn well what she does.  She's no shrinking violet.  She threw stones intentionally.  That keeps her entertaining on the show but it's also gonna land her in hot water with people.  As far as I'm concerned, she can simmer for eternity.

• Love 9

^^ I understand, I just think for his purpose, it was ineffective.  Because to me, the point of "show me the receipts!" is to basically say that the accusing party has made it all up out of thin air.  BUT if it is a rumor floating around on the internet than it hasn't been made up out of thin air, but that someone, or someones have been saying it for a hot minute.  

However, if you treat the rumor as a joke than you take the power out of it, or if you simply point out the rumors on the internet about the accusing party and how ridiculous they are than you basically say that internet rumors are dumb and not to be believed regardless ("you believe everything you read on the internet?  Because I read on the internet that you secretly have a penis and you and Matt are gay lovers,  does that make it true?")  

But all he did was let Kenya establish that the rumor is out there.  He should have come better prepared for the exchange. 

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 2

She'd already established the rumor was out there, which I'm sure he and Kim knew already, regardless of how they responded when asked about it.  What she'd also established is that she's willing to continue nasty rumors when it's to her supposed benefit.  So, at this point, all bets are off where she's concerned.  Yes, it might have been more effective to some if Chris had laughed in her face, but when you're in a confrontation, what's logical and most effective in the long run isn't what's in the forefront of your mind.  

I obviously dislike Kenya but I have compassion for her.  I don't think she's an evil chick, just a sad and damaged one.  But that bitch can be a malicious monster.  When she's not the center of attention or the prettiest or the most famous or the one everyone wants as her best friend, she lashes out.  I think it comes from the fear of rejection which I can understand, but I can't countenance her behavior.  This season, when it comes to Kim, she's just been ... Lord, I'm gon' have to use an old folks' word ... she's just been wicked.  I wish Kim wasn't quite so holy and had sliced Kenya's ass to the white meat.

• Love 6

Well, a lot has been happening on social media since the first part of the reunion

1.  Nene will not be sitting with the group until the 3rd installment.  She will definitely be back after Bravo offered her 2.5 mil to come back and she still stays on Fashion Police.  Don't know if she will totally full time, tho.

2.  Cynthia is now accusing Porsha of causing all the fights on the show and appear to be backpeddling on her part of the boat altercation.  There is a rumor that Bravo forced Porsha to take an anger management class.  However, there must be some credence to what Porsha stated at part 2 of the reunion as Cynthia is stating now that her marriage is in trouble but she is trying still to not file for divorce but she is keeping that option open.  I believe this issue is why she is suddenly back peddling her kick boxing moves

3.  They will be showing footage of Porsha going in on her friend and assistant in the parking lot behind the Xmas party venue right after the party.  It was rumored that she had issue with the guy her assistant brought as a plus one to the party. 

4. There is an unfounded rumor that Kenya is pregnant and Matt cut her loose but he just went on facebook to say that wasn't true and they are still seeing each other.

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 2

The guy her friend and assistant brought. Do you mean the father of Lauren's baby that they kept strangely from the camera and private?

Is there a source for the post above saying Nene is making 2.5 million for her return to next seasons RH? Because if that's true--that's 2.5 more than Bethenny and Eileen Davidson (she is a union employee so they matched her scale by law).

Edited by Petunia13

NeNe would be a fool to turn that money down. That is the highest of any HW of any franchise ever.

Someone on the RH of BH thread doubted Eileen's salary of almost a million that was reported. I believe that figure because she is a consistently full time Union employee actor of shit like for almost 40 yrs and they had to pay her scale. NeNe doesn't have that bargaining chip and still got over 2 x that! Damn.

Todd goes IN on Phaedra.  "It is about your waayyyssss."  No truer statement made about Phaedra.    She is such a liar and super foul for bringing up Todds mother.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-8/episode-20/videos/todd-tucker-and-phaedra-parks-hash-out

BTW the trial with Stanton is scheduled to start April 21st.  

http://www.gwinnettcourts.com/casesearch/casedetail.aspx?/EE8Jh084RMdg+ZBnq9IXA

Edited by SpringTulips

I guess she's been reading the forums/social media. The previously taped portions of the season never had her wondering why he didn't ask Apollo for the money, it was all about the fact that he had been paid in full and poor wronged Phaedra still never got a video. Now that lie has been exposed with cancelled check receipts, so she jumps on excuses offered up by viewers, which are clearly bull. There was no way that Phaedra was really going to trust/involve Apollo in any of the business side of things. Todd asking Apollo for the money would have been like asking Ayden for payment. She is such a liar and pos. What does any of that have to do with his mother's death? She will do anything to deflect.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 7

Actually it was 2.5 mil they offered Nene. WetPt then other sites posted it.

My girl! I didn't watch this season, because I'm a Nene fan. If she's back full time, I'm watching next season. Now if they could only get rid of Kenya, and bring Sheree back...

• Love 2

I just saw the First Look of the unseen footage special. Peter and Cynthia have got to be dunzo. He talks about getting a house in Charlotte; he's apparently there 20 days a month and staying in hotels, so getting a place makes sense (which I actually agree with, if it was a decision they made TOGETHER as a married couple), and Cynthia's like, wait, so this is a long-distance marriage now? And I think the only way long distance relationships work is if you're doing it for a specific reason, you actively have plans for one person to move, and you have a definitive end date for the long distance. Just indefinitely carrying on in two cities isn't sustainable, IMO. They end up fighting, he tries to check her on how she's speaking to him (she's having none of it, which: good for you, Cyn) and he tries to command her to take him to the airport, to which she replies "No. I'll call you an Uber. " 

Peter also has a scene with Noelle where they get pedicures (he gets two of his toenails painted black) and he apologizes for his behavior in that video. She's like, "you're "like 50 years old, you know by now how alcohol affects you." In other words: get it together. She says he doesn't think he's cheating on her mom, but it's still a sad scene. And Noelle is 16 or 17, so you know she's seen the video and been on the blogs hearing people talk about her mom and stepfather's marriage. It's sad.

• Love 3