Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Don't Be All, Like, Uncool

• Start Topic

(edited)

I actually believe Luann that Carole shifted blame to Heather and was apologetic. 

I find it amusing how Carole is constantly shading Ramona for her age/body/dating habits when honestly....she has no room to talk.

I believe it too cause there's something about Carole that's always trying to stay out of the fray so I'm can believe that she's the type to tell people what they want to hear so that no one focuses on how she's feeling about something. She doesn't seem the type that's actually able to truly stand behind an opinion. I mean I think after her trying to be such a judgy mcjudgerson in a couple of situations and seeing just how much effort it takes to be in one of these "housewife fights" she's decided to toe the edge but never dive in and if it means some misdirection when speaking and recapping one of there "episodes" the next time she meets up with a few of them then she usually takes the "agreeable" route. I mean wasn't there a recent episode where she met up afterwards with some of the ladies and completely seemed to have an opposite demeanor about the ordeal? I can't remember what but I remember thinking oh come on now Carol really? Yeah, I don't doubt that Carole tried to "downplay" how she felt about it and attributing her anger to the fact that she was feeding off of Heathers reaction. It totally believe that she put that sort of spin on it when talking to Lu later.

Carole: "Oh no, I'm not so uncool to be going on and on about this sort of stuff it was just Heathers reaction was so strong I sorta got pulled into that emotional place too cause ya know we were both sleeping naked and all that. So it was a pretty jarring morning and emotions were everywhere"

That sorta diplomatic spiel. Now wonder they call her Heather's puppet and now we know why she slouches all the time. That bitch has no spine!

Edited by Sincerely Yours
  • Love 5

I'm not buying that Carole apologized to Luann. I think her friendship with Heather is very genuine and that on this issue, they were a united front. I could not see her taking Luann aside to apologize for Heather's behavior.

I'm aware of all this. Which is why in the next paragraph of my post, which you did not quote, I stated that I don't think Lu is responsible for Ramona's man. My issue with her is that she just didn't seem to care. She didn't acknowledge that the situation was fucked up or show any empathy for how Heather was feeling. She acted like Heather was a raving lunatic for being freaked out that a drunk, naked, stranger was left alone just one room over from her. 

Also, to be fair to Heather and Carole, I think they were a bit confused as to which man belonged to which woman, if any. They couldn't get a straight answer out of anyone for quite a bit. Hell, even Dorinda couldn't answer whether or not the guy had been in the car with them. 

MTE. Dorinda said she came home and went to bed...like, how does the answer if the guy came home with the group? I think she was trying to avoid fessing up that Luann and Ramona came back with 'friends'.

• Love 5

I just really hate the word yummy.  I hate when people say it in general so I was just joking around.  I don't like Heather on the show, I think she's a dork, but I realize I am just judging the reality tv version of her and it doesn't come from a real place of hatred like I hate Bill Cosby, haha.

I love how these shows can lead to such passionate discussions of social etiquette.  I have never given so much thought to sleeping arrangements in my life!

One needs a HW floor plan.  Mind you, with editing being mixed up, it might not make much difference.  They are playing with timing, methinks.

I just ate a yummy muffin  lol  A lil  poke in fun only.

Woooow, what a doozy! I really love this show and these women. Even Kristin - being boring is not a sin and she's not nearly as boring to me as the dummies on the OC.

I think Dorinda was appalled to be caught in a bathing suit, without a cover-up on, plus no makeup and no contacts....squatting in front of her suitcase!!  

It was refreshing to see a housewife with a normal figure - not super skinny, not tweaked and lipo'd - just a normal, 50-something shape.  She's small (probably a 4 or 6), but she's not all toned and muscular.

Loved Sonja's comments about Ramona's jeans being all "back to the 80's, just like Ramona".

Sonja was en fuego all night. Seriously, I didn't even remember that this Sonja existed and there she was. More of this Sonja with a J. More of it!

Did anyone notice that in addition to offering her "apology" preemptively before Lu and the other women reached her with torches and pitchforks in hand from the other room, Ramona delivered the so called apology while looking away and then shrugged afterward? She did not mean a word of it, as usual.

Ramona's apology was not only not sincere, but it was obnoxious in that she clearly saw that Lu and Heather were still having it out about the entire thing and she took the opportunity to just divorce herself from the situation. Even though it was completely her fault. And they all just let her do it. As always. 

So Heather was ostensibly pissed that Ro didn't stay in the spare room after bedding him there (or who knows maybe she actually sent him upstairs after a threesome with Sonja). Despite clarifying that this situation was indeed prompted by *Ramona's* behavior (and setting aside that her expression of her umbrage was to literally accost everyone in the house; yell and gesticulate at them; tear back their drapes while they are still in bed; stomp into their rooms; etc) Heather decides the appropriate thing to do is to very clearly direct the discussion away from the logistical and practical objections to "ethical" and moral ones in order to suggest that *LuAnn* is has no "values" and is a morally deviant creature for indulging in an apparently voracious sexual appetite because LuAnn has the nerve to be annoyed that someone entered her room unannounced while she was in bed (not was unconscious in a room on the same floor)?

This is where I had a problem. I have absolutely no issue with Heather and Carole being upset after finding a naked guy right outside of their room. None.  I have no issue with Heather reacting emotionally and being afraid. None. But she went 100% apeshit on Lu and it was over the top and unfortunately will only distract everyone from what actually happened. Lu did nothing wrong (not getting into the married thing, just the actual guy in the room thing) and they were just badgering and badgering and badgering. I don't blame her for being super defensive and getting angry. No one came out of this looking good (excepting Ramona, which is hilarious) because they all reacted emotionally and no one took the time to calm down, sit on the couch, and talk it out like grown women. I think Lu felt slut shamed pretty quickly and that's why she was putting all the focus on whether or not Heather was "cool". I actually didn't think Heather meant to slut shame Lu, but I can absolutely see how that's what Lu took it as. Especially after being woken up the way that she was and god knows she was probably barely able to function yet. I love Carole but she just seemed like a follower to me during the whole thing. I wouldn't be surprised if she had actually said what Lu said she said.  All the craziness should have been directed at Ramona, not Lu and I think Lu felt ganged up on and shamed for no good reason and she blew her lid.

One good thing came out of all this - the fact that it was divulged that Lu was wearing a Yummie bra. I will be buying that asap.

I will never forget the camera shot of the naked man's juice. Priceless.

• Love 5

Uteruses before Duderuses, to quote Parks & Recreation. 

Girl, we cannot even pretend that Ramona would recognize that Leslie Knope is a woman, right?  Leslie can move her face, Leslie reads and helps out the Model UN as a hobby instead of throwing elbows at sample sales and stealing dresses, and Leslie's man Ben doesn't have that je nais sais quois that a discerning woman like Ramona requires (I can sais quois though actually: Mario loves slinging dick to people he isn't married to!  He's got that certain something that a Ben or Heather's Jonathan lack.)

Ramona's code is ho (her) before everyone.  Everyone.

• Love 5

This page is hysterical. Ramona looks like an aging flirt from a Tennessee Williams play. And I have to ask…is that LuAnn's robe? I noticed when she bedazzled her jeans that her monogram had a crown design.  Her robe similarly has a crown on it. If so…oh, LuAnn!

• Love 4

ROTFL!! I've never heard this before.   I dunno girl, 4 syllables, it starts to lose eloquence lol!

Ovaries before brovaries, then. Regardless, Leslie Knope's girl code is the only one we need. LuAnn can step. 

I love the way it was shown with the INCRIMINATING JUICE close up. Like, what does that prove exactly? Someone drank juice? Have we swabbed it for naked Scots DNA? Are there incriminating dick prints on it? 

Really, I bet they were just bent that he drank the last banana chocolate juice and left them with just one carrot orange and three kale pineapples for breakfast. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Woooow, what a doozy! I really love this show and these women. Even Kristin - being boring is not a sin and she's not nearly as boring to me as the dummies on the OC.

Sonja was en fuego all night. Seriously, I didn't even remember that this Sonja existed and there she was. More of this Sonja with a J. More of it!

Ramona's apology was not only not sincere, but it was obnoxious in that she clearly saw that Lu and Heather were still having it out about the entire thing and she took the opportunity to just divorce herself from the situation. Even though it was completely her fault. And they all just let her do it. As always. 

This is where I had a problem. I have absolutely no issue with Heather and Carole being upset after finding a naked guy right outside of their room. None.  I have no issue with Heather reacting emotionally and being afraid. None. But she went 100% apeshit on Lu and it was over the top and unfortunately will only distract everyone from what actually happened. Lu did nothing wrong (not getting into the married thing, just the actual guy in the room thing) and they were just badgering and badgering and badgering. I don't blame her for being super defensive and getting angry. No one came out of this looking good (excepting Ramona, which is hilarious) because they all reacted emotionally and no one took the time to calm down, sit on the couch, and talk it out like grown women. I think Lu felt slut shamed pretty quickly and that's why she was putting all the focus on whether or not Heather was "cool". I actually didn't think Heather meant to slut shame Lu, but I can absolutely see how that's what Lu took it as. Especially after being woken up the way that she was and god knows she was probably barely able to function yet. I love Carole but she just seemed like a follower to me during the whole thing. I wouldn't be surprised if she had actually said what Lu said she said.  All the craziness should have been directed at Ramona, not Lu and I think Lu felt ganged up on and shamed for no good reason and she blew her lid.

One good thing came out of all this - the fact that it was divulged that Lu was wearing a Yummie bra. I will be buying that asap.

By the time they confront LuAnn, Ramona had already said she didn't know anything about any guy and that he was LuAnn's guy so go ask her, after all, LuAnn has brought men/strangers back to their vacation house before, this was a first for Ramona! Ramona blamed LuAnn and in her TH, she said "sorry LuAnn" and snickered.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3
All the craziness should have been directed at Ramona, not Lu and I think Lu felt ganged up on and shamed for no good reason and she blew her lid.

Lu should have been a lot more pissed that Ramona LIED and put Luann in that position. 

They all should have been a lot more pissed at Ramona, but it's like they just let it drop after Lu came out to the kitchen.  Or maybe they didn't let it drop, and maybe they did have it out with Ramona when she finally got her ass out of bed.  What happened then?  Why didn't the cameras film that?   Is Bravo trying to pretend NOTHING was said to Ramona after they figured out it was her guy and her lie?  They said nothing to her during breakfast, the drive to the airport, the wait at the airport, and on the plane?  Bullshit. 

And they shouldn't have just accepted Ramona's crap apology, AGAIN.  I have no problem staying mad at Ramona.  I've hated her since season 1.  If Lu is a snake, Ramona is a weasel and always has been.  Who are you to get me wet?  Um, yeah, who are you to bring random guys into the house, leave them alone to wander the house while everyone is sleeping, and then lie and put the blame on Lu? 

• Love 14

Heather never condemned LuAnn for sleeping with anyone!

Heather said that she and LuAnn have very different morals/ethics but she never said/implied that it made LuAnn a "morally deviant creature" and they were talking about walking into a room "seeing" a strange naked guy asleep, not anyone having sex with a random stranger. And LuAnn/Sonja said that Ramona should have sent the guy home or slept in the same bed with him. 

First, Carole did not walk in on him, she never saw him at all. I think Dorinda's non answers were what set Carole off, not Heather, although she was upset that Heather was so emotional. Carole did more of the questioning of both Dorinda and LuAnn than Heather did.

Ahhh, but Ramona told them it was LuAnn's "dude" and they know first hand that LuAnn will sleep with a stranger, Ramona on the other hand has never done that before, so who do they believe?

Heather reacted much like I would had it been me. LOL

Heather's mood escalated when she was being dismissed by the others so yeah by the millionth minute of the discussion it did seem like she was OTT but by that time she was now livid that the others were trying to make HER seem like the ridiculous one so she kept throwing out reasons and examples to get them to, Oh I don't know, being fucking apologetic to something that was CLEARLY fucked up. It was their, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK attitude that sparked some of the hyperbole. The fact that they were completely disinterested in her genuine distress over the whole thing and then afterwards I'm sure Heather was prompted by hurt that her friends were that callus about her very legitimate concerns and feelings over the whole thing. Especially since a lot of those feelings were initially fear based. Who likes to be blown off when you've had a jarring and startling experience, no matter how short her fear lasted I'm sure it was genuine. I also think that was the cause for Carole's escalation of anger (as well as Heathers actions I'll admit) the fact that the ladies were pretty much being rudely dismissive of them both. Then afterwards Carole changed her tune cause ya know, Carole can't be all uncool ya know.

• Love 19

This page is hysterical. Ramona looks like an aging flirt from a Tennessee Williams play. And I have to ask…is that LuAnn's robe? I noticed when she bedazzled her jeans that her monogram had a crown design.  Her robe similarly has a crown on it. If so…oh, LuAnn!

She was so upset that Heather/Carole didn't give her time to put her robe on yet she comes out of her room with her robe wide open wearing what she had on in bed showing! LOL

• Love 10

I am howling with laughter at the idea that there could be incriminating dick prints on the juice!  LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lord Jesus!  I can't breathe!  Can you imagine?!  He's walking through house like Dexter McJock, twirling his dick in his hand, slapping it up on the counter, rubbing it on the juice bottles and whatnot!  *HOWL*

Okay, but for real, tho: Not cool to have Strange McDick roaming the house.  Not cool.

• Love 17

Who knew Sonja could be so funny and I sight full when semi sober lol

Luann was incensed at the f bomb and being barged in on in the morning...yet had no qualms about being with a married man? Me thinks ramona was right on the money with her 'luann loves her men' quote a few seasons back.

I think heather was a little heated...but at the same time, it was nice that she actually got some talking heads this time...and I would be annoyed if all my individual day to day stuff were left out of the show as well. No wonder she's quitting.

• Love 6
(edited)

Alls I know (tm Countess) is when I was in my college girls' dorm and stepped out of my room one morning, I was faced with naked guy sleeping in the tv lounge which was directly across the hall from my room, and there was hell to pay once that was discovered.  I didn't say anything, but someone must have because it became a huge deal and all kinds of meetings were held by the Resident Heads about leaving your drunk naked hookups unattended in the common areas of the dorm.  He was passed out when I saw him, so I don't know if he was leaving any dick prints on the couches.

Whether Ramona's random naked guy left dick prints on the juice or not, she should be held accountable for her actions.

Frankly, if I were any of these Ho's, I'd be done with these women and this show if this had happened to me.  No amount of money or publicity for my company is worth dealing with ending up a victim of some random guy.  Lu and Ramona can put themselves in danger by hooking up with strangers all they want, but they'd better not put me in that position.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 13

By the time they confront LuAnn, Ramona had already said she didn't know anything about any guy and that he was LuAnn's guy so go ask her, after all, LuAnn has brought men/strangers back to their vacation house before, this was a first for Ramona! Ramona blamed LuAnn and in her TH, she said "sorry LuAnn" and snickered.

Yes, I know, I saw it. It doesn't change the fact that LuAnn knew she had nothing to do with it and that factored into her reaction and feelings about what they were saying. No one likes baring the brunt of something they didn't do. 

I am howling with laughter at the idea that there could be incriminating dick prints on the juice!  LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lord Jesus!  I can't breathe!  Can you imagine?!  He's walking through house like Dexter McJock, twirling his dick in his hand, slapping it up on the counter, rubbing it on the juice bottles and whatnot!  *HOWL*

I mean this is basically the image that has been conjured up in my head after this episode. 

I also laughed at the names Lu threw out there - John, David. I mean, sure, they could be the naked1 and naked2's real names, but they are also the most basic, easy to think of male names for an American. Let me guess his last name - Doe?!

• Love 6
(edited)

Heather:    ...I heard men's voices, the girls are partying, no big deal.  Ya gotta leave the remnants in my room?

No big deal.  In my world that means......well, no big deal.

In her own words, she did NOT care about the HW's and men partying.  She cared about them leaving strange men alone in the house.

The only mention of values was a conversation in the context of strangers sleeping in the house.  If one listens to the context and the ACTUAL ORDER ( I have previously posted the actual order) of that conversation, for me it is almost impossible to make it into slut shaming.  The questioning of men's names came AFTER the values and ethics comment.

IMO In this instance, slut shaming is a strawman.

All IMO.

When did adding IMO/JMO become snarkworthy ?    I'm not skeered of an honest debate and not skeered of admitting my posts are my opinions.

IMO and ( just 'cause I wanna) JMO  :)

Edited to add:  Is it considered IMO/JMO shaming to snark about folks who add it to their posts?  lol

Edited by Crikey
  • Love 14

I think Lu felt slut shamed pretty quickly and that's why she was putting all the focus on whether or not Heather was "cool". I actually didn't think Heather meant to slut shame Lu, but I can absolutely see how that's what Lu took it as. Especially after being woken up the way that she was and god knows she was probably barely able to function yet.

I think this is the heart of the matter. I can easily see the exact same situation occurring and Luann 100% taking the position that Heather took -- that it was rude and even irresponsible of Ramona to let a stranger stay unattended in the same suite as two friends who didn't know he was there. But because of the way events unfolded that morning, Luann was on the defensive before she ever had a chance to understand the facts, much less form an opinion on them. And because Ramona wasn't there, Heather kept going at Luann, and Luann dug in. Then once Kristen popped in with the "he was married" bit, Luann really had to double down on the "don't be uncool" line of argument.

In a just world, Luann would have dragged Ramona out of bed and made her fight her own fight, and the battle between Luann and Heather might not have escalated and hardened the way it did. Alas, the moral universe of RHNYC doesn't operate that way.

• Love 14

I really feel like stabbing the Moaner in the eye with a fork when she does that stupid wink! She always does it to look cutesy when she's done something shitty. 

Not cute ageing alcoholic!

• Love 10

I'll proudly own my slut shaming. I don't care. I think it's gross that any human being can't go four days without hooking up with some random person whilst on vacation. Four fucking days! They couldn't have known these dudes for more than four hours! Protection or not that's gross and completely disrespectful to themselves as women. That is my opinion and if that's slut shaming well then, I think that is purity shaming. It's wrong to slut shame but it's ok to shame others for thinking the opposite? If I ever had a daughter I would be completely disappointed if she picked up random dude with a dick and brought him home to bed. Get a fucking dildo. Have a meaningful relationship with someone and then bed them. I mean, at least a few weeks of getting to know them. Aren't your lady bits more sacred to you than that? Mine are.

They were all drunk on some level in a fight about the F word even happened. I imagine Heather probably went home and "passed out" for the most part. Vaguely remembers being awoken at 3 by loud music and then passes right back out. Either way, if you bring a guy home he stays in your bed or he leaves the house. End of story.

How any of this behavior can even remotely be justified makes me glad for the girl friends I do have. Now, I will say I don't sleep naked any way but if I did, I'd certainly put the kibosh on that while on vacation when other people, especially cameras around. But that's just me.

I think I love you for this post (which, the way this thread is moving, will probably appear on page 40 ). Come sit by me and have a non-Skinny margarita.

• Love 10
It is always possible that he was the "House Butler", who also manages the house day to day but why would he be driving the car? That is where it gets confusing about who the guy is and what his role in the house is. LOL

I really question if production was in the house at all during non filming hours because they would have filmed this, IMO, had they been there. This would have been too juicy to pass up for any producer! LOL

I looked it up and they do not list any on site Butler/House Manager as part of the package. They do list a "local" concierge service, which makes it sound like it is not located in the house itself. They also do NOT list "car service/availability" either which makes me question if that "house manager" wasn't really a producer/production HW handler. LOL

I don't know why but I am a bit obsessed with the whole house manager thing. I just don't believe he is associated with property management but with Bravo. It is probably just a production label meaning he is in charge of activities and production taking place in the house. It is just hard for me to fathom paying thousands of dollars to rent a private house and then have some so called 'house manager' try to tell you who you should and shouldn't be entertaining.  And then turn around and be a complete gossip and telling the other ladies about the marital status of the guys. At that echelon and price point it is about discretion and privacy or at least it ought to be.

B's impersonation of Dorinda complete with over the top speech impediment was everything!!!

Still not a B lover but damned if I don't love her having Ramona's number. If there is one HW I have had enough of right now it is that bug-eyed twitchy, spazzy Ramona. I just wish B wasn't oh so willing to let all Ramona's antics slide. I kinda hate the rationale that Ramona is like a 5 year one can't stay mad at because the woman is almost 60 fucking years old for goodness sake.

Carole's recounting of the fucktastic dinner to B was not good. Carole didn't really capture the crux of what went down.

The girls ruined a lot of jeans on bedazzling night. All that shit was ugly!

• Love 7

When someone sets out to yell at or chastise Ramona she expertly deflects and puts an odd look on her face. She sort of scrunches her mouth up and looks away. It's such a childlike reaction that it made me think this is a behavior she must have done a lot throughout her abusive upbringing. And while that's terrible for a kid, she's used that for all the wrong reasons in her adulthood. I hope Bravo boots her before next season.

• Love 9

Oh, Lu.  I felt like she believed that segment would never make it to air, because it was so authentic and awesome and anti-Countess.

It's all been said, so I'll just chime in to say that once again I'm loving this season.  I'm hoping for no cast changes because the dynamic is somehow comfortingly stable and fluid.  I appreciated them talking about talking to the press, and Kristen's dumbass reaction (also her dumbass comment- why would she assume public opinion of Bethenney was negative and therefore needed correcting...at that point, Bethenney was perceived as popular enough to save a franchise).  I also appreciated Luann later bellowing- in some random guy's apartment- to summon the women to her one by one, until Ramona (the true Alpha) refused.

I now fully aspire to be Ramona.  Shit-stirrer extraordinaire and getting away with all of it!

Oh, and I hope Sonja rubs this in their faces.  Yeah, she's a sloppy drunk who can go overboard, but all of these people calling her out are just as bad.  Even Heather, who I hope had one TH about excessive drinking and not multiple (one for Sonja, then one for Dorinda).

• Love 7

: Mario loves slinging dick to people he isn't married to!  He's got that certain something that a Ben or Heather's Jonathan lack.)

Ramona's code is ho (her) before everyone.  Everyone.

So maybe her code is " MariHo before everyone". I can see that! :D

• Love 2

Heather:    ...I heard men's voices, the girls are partying, no big deal.  Ya gotta leave the remnants in my room?

No big deal.  In my world that means......well, no big deal.

In her own words, she did NOT care about the HW's and men partying.  She cared about them leaving strange men alone in the house.

The only mention of values was a conversation in the context of strangers sleeping in the house.  If one listens to the context and the ACTUAL ORDER ( I have previously posted the actual order) of that conversation, for me it is almost impossible to make it into slut shaming.  The questioning of men's names came AFTER the values and ethics comment.

IMO In this instance, slut shaming is a strawman.

All IMO.

When did adding IMO/JMO become snarkworthy ?    I'm not skeered of an honest debate and not skeered of admitting my posts are my opinions.

IMO and ( just 'cause I wanna) JMO  :)

LOL!! you forgot to add:  "I'm a grown ass woman!" 

izabella I can see them not saying a word to Ramona, if they had, there's no way Bravo's cameras would miss her scathing reaction.  Who are we kidding, at the mention of naked man, Ramona had ushered those two out of her room and simultaneously shifted the blame to someone else in under 10 seconds.   Green, my ass, bitch is a wizard.

• Love 2
(edited)

I love the way it was shown with the INCRIMINATING JUICE close up. Like, what does that prove exactly? Someone drank juice? Have we swabbed it for naked Scots DNA? Are there incriminating dick prints on it? 

That and the repeated shots of the tousled bed...like there was a discernible outline of his oh-so-naked body...or he left behind pubes.

Even for a HW episode, this was some lazy-assed writing/producer shenanigans. I have a difficult enough time buying into these contrived plot lines, but it's even harder when all the drama is about something that allegedly happened off camera. In addition to Naked Guygate, we have two of them barging into another's room to catch the 3rd one having sex (or something like that; I was losing my focus by then - I think I had started cleaning my kitchen counter tops when that came up).  Seems like one of the edit monkeys could have made an effort to film something to back up all these incriminations and accusations.

Bottom line for me is, I dropped the NY franchise several years ago and got sucked back in this season by The B. Is Back.  It's clear that this one (like OC & BH, which I also stopped watching long ago for the same reason) has devolved into nothing more than set up situations so that there can fights and shit-stirring and side-taking.  It seems to me like this has been a really long season, which means I'm not finding it entertaining, and after it's over I'm out for keeps.

Other randomness:  Dorinda's voice sounds like she drinks a bottle of whiskey and smokes 3 packs a day.  

Also, Radzi's overbite freaks me the fuck out, especially when she wears dark lipstick.  She looks like a character from The Simpsons.

That is all.

Edited by Lone Wolf
  • Love 6

At that point in the fight, they really thought LuAnn did this. Think about it, LuAnn has brought guys back to their vacation house before, Ramona never has. No one, Dorinda/Sonja would speak up and Ramona told them the guy was with LuAnn, that she had nothing to do with him. Which 1 would you think did this based on history and what little knowledge you had at the moment? LuAnn is the logical choice IMO. LOL

Exactly, Annnddddd Regardless, Lu got heat because she was walking around acting like Heather and Carole's feeling over the matter were meaningless and unimportant so in my mind THAT'S WHY she got the rest of the shit in the kitchen. She should have been all cool by saying "hey, I feel ya, sorry you woke up to some sleeping penis but my penis wasn't sleeping and in my bed with me".

• Love 6

LOL!! you forgot to add:  "I'm a grown ass woman!" 

izabella I can see them not saying a word to Ramona, if they had, there's no way Bravo's cameras would miss her scathing reaction.  Who are we kidding, at the mention of naked man, Ramona had ushered those two out of her room and simultaneously shifted the blame to someone else in under 10 seconds.   Green, my ass, bitch is a wizard.

LOL

I am a grown ass woman! IMO  lol  ( I would like some of my growing to land in my ass) Crikey needs some back  hahaha

So this episode has taught me that I am uncool because:

1. I would not fuck a married man. Or any man I just met whose last name I can't even fake. And if I didn't know, but found out after the fact, I'd give a damn that he was married.

2. I would be PISSED AS ALL HELL that someone I was supposedly friends with gave less than a fuck about sending some rando dude up to sleep in a room adjoining mine, instead of sending him on his way after her little boink-fest.

3. I think a chick *might* manage to go dickless four days in a row.

4. I'm puritanical and prudish for believing that sleeping with the married man is, crazily, a worse transgression than saying someone did. (Is this the world we live in now?/RHOC)

5. I care more about the incident than the reaction. WHO GIVES A FUCK whether Heather got upset again in the retelling. That happens, the more something sinks in, the more hyped you get.

6. I am apparently a slut shamer. Because damned skippy I think it's trashy to behave like they did. I sure missed the memo when it was determined nobody was supposed to call a spade, a spade. 'Cause it's all okey-dokey-smokey to DO something. But bad to verbalize an opinion about it. FUCK THAT NOISE. I want a hashtag and campaign against all shaming.

7. I like to say fuck.

Much of the outrage was due in part to everyone acting like BFD. If they really owned their "sexual agency" (buzzword) they would have been fine with apologizing immediately for upsetting their friends. But they were so defensive over being busted due to their own sloppiness they made it a bigger thing than it had to be. That whole crew is on some old peer pressure, high school shit. Yeah, I'm officially unloving "be cool, don't be all ... uncool." That's exactly what people say who are doing some uncool shit, and don't want you making them think about it.

Still side-eyeing Sonja for a host of shit, but no doubt she was bringing it this episode with her Dorinda imitation and side quips about LuAnn's married dude, Ramona being green, basically busting her out and then snarking on her 80's designed jeans "so 80s. So you!" Sober Sonja was hilarious.

Now, what now? KRISTIN is the gross one in this scenario? Woowww /Flava Flav.

Oh snaps. That was some eloquent shit right there!

Did everyone forget when old Lulu gleefully translated what the fortune teller said in Morocco about Mario cheating on Ramona. Babygirl was tripping all over herself to say it.

• Love 13

Same with Kristen. She thought it was wrong for anyone to judge Lu based on the fact that she might have gotten down with a married guy, because how could she have known if she was just looking for a little one time fun that he was married? She has nothing but praise for Kristen, however, the one who outed the guy as married. She goes on and on about what a wonderful, sweet and kind person Kristen is. Lu also holds no resentment towards Kristen, which is strange, because it seemed like this revelation is what changed the dynamics of the way Lu was reacting at the time.  

Could it be that she knows Kristen is all the things she said she was and that her bringing up the marriage was production driven? I don't think she'd consider Kristen any of those things if Kristen wasn't following orders from higher ups.

• Love 3
(edited)

I will add on to something said a while ago, not only would i be upset if I was Heather because of a naked man, but how that could have been edited if cameras had caught that. He was up stairs, naked next their adjoining room. Heather is married and that could have been edited to look all kinds of wrong. Id be pissed

Edited by janie2002
  • Love 9

In any of that does she say the door was completely closed? No, I really think the door was partially open and in any case, it was not locked.

Also, in any case, what made the point for me was that Heather was walking through rooms (since she expected it to be empty) NAKED or partially naked so in all honesty she actually experienced something that justifies the outrage. She was walking around naked and pulling on her robe because she was under the impression that she was alone. Had he already been awake and facing her she would have walked through while donning her robe and therefore naked for him to see. That right there is enough for me to have been in a full outrage.

• Love 12

Hell, even Dorinda couldn't answer whether or not the guy had been in the car with them. 

Dorinda WOULDN'T answer. Dorinda was definitely no trying to blow Lu or Ramona's spots even though at that point it looked real stupid because ahem. Heather saw the freaking dude so there's nothing wrong with confirming that Yeah, guys were brought back to the house last night. Geez.

• Love 11
(edited)

I was totally appalled at this episode. I had always had a fairly positive impression of LuAnn. She, more than others, has always been the voice of logic and reason. She always seemed to be able to maintain at least the public image of a 'lady'.  Ramona, on the other side of the coin, has always irritated me because she's just low-life and a rich harlot. It came as a shock to me that LuAnn could be so clueless when Heather and Carole were outraged about the strange man sleeping in a connecting bedroom with the doors open.

Apparently it was Ramona who had sex with this man (who they had just met hours before) in that bed. After she had enough sex, she left to join Sonja in the bedroom downstairs to sleep and left the guy naked and asleep upstairs. LuAnn was fortunate enough to have her own room to have sex with this married stranger. I'm astounded by how irresponsible LuAnn is. She couldn't explain her bad behavior and all she could say is 'no big deal' and 'be cool', 'were in Turks and Caicos!' Sorry, that's just not acceptable behavior in my opinion. If she's in her own home in the Hamptons and wants to have sex with Charlie the bum, who cares? But she had a shared responsibility to everyone else in the house to ensure the safety for everyone.  How could LuAnn or Ramona know what either of those two men could have been capable of?  They could have murdered all of them in their sleep, or stole anything they could get their hands on, or even worse, one or both of them could have a communicable disease. This shows just how horny and desperate these women are for attention and validation. It was an impetuous, thoughtless, selfish and dangerous choice to bring those men there. I've totally lost any speck of respect for LuAnn, even watching her upcoming promo for her song makes me mute the sound or change the channel.

Oh and at their ages, Dorinda and LuAnn are damned idiots for smoking cigarettes. LuAnn's morning voice is barely audible, her noon and night time voice is the voice of damage and thickened vocal chords. And, she's a nurse, she should know better! They'll both sound like Joan Rivers soon enough.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 12
(edited)

Heather is a straight up bitch. Yeah she was upset, but to burst into Ramona and LuAnns room and feel justified in doing so is so wrong. She is not their mother. She just irritates the FUCK out of me.

But she is leaving. I hope! Seems like she is unable/ willing to find a common ground with her castmates. 

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/heather-thomson-leaving-real-housewives-of-new-york-after-3-seasons-2015157

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 2
That and the repeated shots of the tousled bed...like there was a discernible outline of his oh-so-naked body...or he left behind pubes.

Don't forget the shot of someone's weekly pill case. I don't know why, but it had me cracking up. 

• Love 13
(edited)

One needs a HW floor plan.  Mind you, with editing being mixed up, it might not make much difference.  They are playing with timing, methinks.

I just ate a yummy muffin  lol  A lil  poke in fun only.

http://www.vrbo.com/445559 Here you go.  The point of reference is Bethenny's room is the upper right hand corner of the main page.  There is also the phone number for the house manager - I wonder if he is getting any calls today.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

Don't forget the shot of someone's weekly pill case. I don't know why, but it had me cracking up. 

AHHHHH I forgot that, but it was MEGA shade from the producers, pointing out that these ladies don't need the BC dial-a-pack anymore. They need the senior special pills-du-jour tupperware to keep the Boniva for their osteoporosis and the Premarin for their menopause and the mood stabilizers and lord knows what else in. 

• Love 15

Heather is a straight up bitch. Yeah she was upset, but to burst into Ramona and LuAnns room and feel justified in doing so is so wrong. She is not their mother. She just irritates the FUCK out of me.

But she is leaving. I hope! Seems like she is unable/ willing to find a common ground with her castmates. 

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/heather-thomson-leaving-real-housewives-of-new-york-after-3-seasons-2015157

I never cared for Heather but I can honestly say that if I was in that same situation, I would have been blind with rage and probably yanked them out of their beds and blow flaming billows of fire talk into their faces.

AHHHHH I forgot that, but it was MEGA shade from the producers, pointing out that these ladies don't need the BC dial-a-pack anymore. They need the senior special pills-du-jour tupperware to keep the Boniva for their osteoporosis and the Premarin for their menopause and the mood stabilizers and lord knows what else in. 

And the little compartment marked 'night' which is probably for sleep which is what they should have taken, skipped the fuck with strangers and have a peaceful night shared by all.

• Love 10

I missed that....but will definately re-watch :)

I give Heather a lot of props for how successful she is in life...be it with her business, her marriage, her son, etc.  There are also other things I like about her as a person.  She's confident, tough, unapologetic, and like Bethany said, she does seem to be able to get over things and move on (not easy for most).

But I agree with Dorinda that she is preachy and I just have a hard time with that.  I can take it far more for Bethany than from her and I'm not sure why.  I think a big difference is Bethany comes from a place of "making sense" .... logic.  Heather comes from a place of "right vs. wrong" .... judgment.

I get that she was upset about the naked guy and I suppose rightfully so to a point, but how she responded was completely over the top and uncool (loving LuAnn right now).

• Love 10
I never cared for Heather but I can honestly say that if I was in that same situation, I would have been blind with rage and probably yanked them out of their beds and blow flaming billows of fire talk into their faces.

Same here. Heather is far from my favorite, and she downright annoyed me at the beginning of the season. But I am 100% with her reaction on this one. To me, it's not about teams or "girl code" - it's about being a decent fucking human being. And you simply just don't put your friends in uncomfortable, possibly dangerous situations. 

• Love 17

Yes, I know, I saw it. It doesn't change the fact that LuAnn knew she had nothing to do with it and that factored into her reaction and feelings about what they were saying. No one likes baring the brunt of something they didn't do. 

I mean this is basically the image that has been conjured up in my head after this episode. 

I also laughed at the names Lu threw out there - John, David. I mean, sure, they could be the naked1 and naked2's real names, but they are also the most basic, easy to think of male names for an American. Let me guess his last name - Doe?!

Then LuAnn should have drug Ramona out of bed and confronted her on the lie she told Heather/Carole. Heather and Carole did not lie about LuAnn, that was Ramona and only Ramona.

• Love 9

I am glad she is leaving, really.  She has the sense to finally realize she has nothing in common with the

Four AssHoles of the Apocalypse.  Let Da-Ranter, Ramoaner, Con-ya and Loo dump their speshal brand of crap on someone else.

I hope she takes part of her millions and spends it on a truly great vacation, other than T&C.

• Love 16

I missed that....but will definately re-watch :)

I give Heather a lot of props for how successful she is in life...be it with her business, her marriage, her son, etc.  There are also other things I like about her as a person.  She's confident, tough, unapologetic, and like Bethany said, she does seem to be able to get over things and move on (not easy for most).

But I agree with Dorinda that she is preachy and I just have a hard time with that.  I can take it far more for Bethany than from her and I'm not sure why.  I think a big difference is Bethany comes from a place of "making sense" .... logic.  Heather comes from a place of "right vs. wrong" .... judgment.

I get that she was upset about the naked guy and I suppose rightfully so to a point, but how she responded was completely over the top and uncool (loving LuAnn right now).

Wait, What? LOL This coming from the woman that "preached" about walking into a restaurant, the same woman that "preached" about using the F bomb and how she is "pure"! Ummm, pot meet kettle! Dorinda is as "preachy" as Heather has ever been! LOL

• Love 15

Stolen jewelry, assaults, sleeping pix/video aside, a stolen PASSPORT vacationing in another country is NO joke. They're all lucky.

Any visitor you invite into your home amongst others, is your responsibility the whole time they are there.

• Love 22
(edited)

Ahem, excuse you!  Ramona had a pregnancy scare at 54 (What's menopause?  Blinkblinkblinkblinkblink), where when she girlishly confessed her fear to Mario, you nearly saw one of his testicles cringe, strangle itself and drop out of his pantleg before Mario remembered oh yeah, he was married to a terribly crazy and dishonest witch and mentally calclate the hours until he was wang-deep into his girlfriend of the moment.  So really the question should be if Ramona's a Yaz or a NuvaRing girl, since she's going to be fertile until her late 90s because she goes to the gym thankyouverymuch! 

(but lemme also cup my hands around my mouth and gently sing)..."Aaaaaaaadderallllllllll!"

Not that anyone abuses stuff on this show to stay thin, certainly not lunatics with tummies despite exercise and Dr. Sharon Giese and travel weights and being better than other women who didn't have vowel renewals at 17 years in...

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 8