Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

(edited)
22 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Caity Lotz also wasnt a season regular and the show brought her for SDCC.

I always thought that was to set up her death in the premiere. Sort of a misdirection, shitty as it is. 

Edited by SmallScreenDiva
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I always thought that was to set up her death in the premiere. Sort of a misdirection, shitty as it is. 

That's exactly what it was and it worked like a charm. Nobody saw Sara's death coming. 

• Love 1

Random aside,  I know a little while ago we were discussing Caity's shethority because the whole thing has been vague a at best.   Well,  I just asked her in a Instagram video where the proceeds for their merchandise goes to,  and she answered (stoked, by the way).  Apparently they keep just enough to keep the website running and the people working on it paid.   Then the rest goes to a different charity every run,  this time is GirlForward, and last one was for Girls Not Brides.   Just thought I'd mention it if anyone thought they were being a bit seedy asking for money. 

• Love 7
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Delphi said:

Random aside,  I know a little while ago we were discussing Caity's shethority because the whole thing has been vague a at best.   Well,  I just asked her in a Instagram video where the proceeds for their merchandise goes to,  and she answered (stoked, by the way).  Apparently they keep just enough to keep the website running and the people working on it paid.   Then the rest goes to a different charity every run,  this time is GirlForward, and last one was for Girls Not Brides.   Just thought I'd mention it if anyone thought they were being a bit seedy asking for money. 

I don't think there's anything at all wrong with asking for money! From what I can tell they've always said they just keep enough to run Shethority, but they've never given any kind of actual accounting for the money they're given. What they need to be doing is stating how much each campaign raised, how much they're keeping to pay Shethority bills, and how much went to the foundation they were raising money for. Like, one of the Shethority Represent pages has this:

The proceeds of this shirt will go to Girls, Inc and to building SHETHORITY into a positive and inspirational space for women.

How much exactly does it cost to build Shethority into a positive and inspirational space for women? And what exactly does that involve? 

I want to know where my money is going - at this point I'd rather give directly to the charities they're promoting. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 15

The stories on there are what interests me. I'm not going to give them money. No one has too. If fans want to that is up to them. Look how many celebs are trying to fund movies through fan money. Youtubers make money off their fans too. 

This is how it works now. 

But fans should have all the data available to them. State exactly how much the proceeds for the charity were and what was used for the website. I am sure people donating will gladly support their community also. But it should be transparent. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Shethority Website Launches Tomorrow
BY CRYSTAL  JUL 16, 2018
http://www.nerdsandbeyond.com/2018/07/16/shethority-website-launches-tomorrow/

Shethority came into being by the force of the ladies of CW’s DC shows – Arrow, The Flash, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl. Some of the powerful women making up this driving force include: Caity Lotz, Emily Bett Rickards,  Danielle Panabaker, Candice Patton, Melissa Benoist, Chyler Leigh, Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Katie Cassidy, Juliana Harkavy, and Tala Ashe. I mean, WOW! So many kickass women in one place and they want to connect with YOU, to hear your stories! 
Shethority.com will be the site, so follow @shethority on Twitter to be in the know when it’s live. Until then, check out the Shethority YouTube Channel to learn more about this awesome movement!

Edited by tv echo
50 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

But fans should have all the data available to them. State exactly how much the proceeds for the charity were and what was used for the website. I am sure people donating will gladly support their community also. But it should be transparent. 

How many of the celebrities movie funds are transparent or the youtubers? Fan still donate and that is up them. No one is forcing them to. Shethority is not operating as a charity. They are donating to charities like anyone else can. Fans could also make the choice to donate directly to the charity rather then them if they want to. 

So far they said they are paying a website designer, admins to run the site and donating to charities. 

• Love 1
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

How many of the celebrities movie funds are transparent or the youtubers? Fan still donate and that is up them. No one is forcing them to. Shethority is not operating as a charity. They are donating to charities like anyone else can. Fans could also make the choice to donate directly to the charity rather then them if they want to. 

So far they said they are paying a website designer, admins to run the site and donating to charities. 

No one said anyone is forcing people to donate to Shethority - of course people do it of their own free will, and if they don't care about how much of their money is actually making it to the cause they're supporting, then good for them. I don't think there's anything wrong with questioning it. 

And there's a big difference between donating to a celebrity's pet project movie/other revenue-generating project where they're up front about it being a moneymaker that you're contributing to in exchange for perks  vs. donating to a group who says they're keeping some of your money for operating costs and donating the rest to charity. I'm not sure why they wouldn't want to disclose how much money they're donating to these causes - being transparent is in Shethority's own long-term best interest. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 11
(edited)

I came across these past b-t-s interviews with Patricia Gonsalves (founder/owner of Lykopis Archery) and just found them fascinating - so, of course, I had to share. She is and has been the archery technician/trainer for Arrow since the pilot..

Arrow Trip Vancouver - Patricia Gonsalves, Archery Tech for CW's Arrow
Published on Jul 7, 2016, by ThisJustin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s0DxkUK_eM

-- PG talked about how she first got involved with Arrow. J.J. Makaro and Simon Burnett (SA's stunt double) came to see her and were "hush-hush" about it. They told her that they were "just a bunch of stunt guys" who wanted to add archery to their repertoire. They asked her for the "full meal deal", which included four hours of training with every bow that she had. That happened on a Friday and she went camping on the weekend. When she returned on Monday, she had a full inbox of messages. She was then taken by limo to the studio in a Mercedes and she met with David Nutter, the director of the Arrow pilot, and others. She told them what she had already told the stunt guys. They then set up a target for her to shoot. PG: "I filled the target's crotch and head with arrows, and that was it... I got the job."

-- PG said that archery is "a weapon, but it's a romantic weapon" and that "it's primal, and it's something that gets us back to basics." PG: "It's a silent weapon, it's a sexy weapon. It's not a loud, bang-bang-bang kind of weapon... I always say, when archery is done correctly, it's sexy and it looks good. And Stephen does a damn good job of doing that... He makes it look good... I know lots of men and women who love to watch his archery."

-- PG also said that her favorite bow is the Asiatic Composite, which is Cupid's bow. She noted that Cupid shoots with her thumb and she gave Amy Gumenick the option of shooting it with the three fingers or the traditional method of shooting with the thumb, and Amy chose to learn to shoot with the thumb. PG: "Amy was a dream... That is the highest draw weight bow we've ever had on set. Amy was remarkably strong to be able to - the whole 'I'm Cupid, stupid'? ... That was a lot for her to hold. So she's holding the thumb like this (demonstrates). When that episode aired in Turkey, it was - aired on a Thursday, blew up, because here's a person on American TV using the thumb, right? They were just like, 'oh my god.'  And there's a lot of traditional archery clubs in Turkey, and a lot of them don't allow women. They're a Muslim country so this happens. A lot of them do allow women, a lot of them don't." PG then said that a very good friend of hers, who's an archery historian and the founder of the first traditional archery club in Istanbul, told her that by Saturday (after the Cupid episode aired on Thursday), the stands in the arena where his club shoots arrows were filled with young women and girls wanting to do archery because they'd seen Cupid on TV doing it with the Turkish thumb draw.

-- PG said that she once talked with John Barrowman about having a responsibility to people who watch Arrow.

-- On who was her best trained and took to archery really well, PG: "That would be Celina Jade, hands down. Celina and Amy, yeah. Celina is an intense, focused young woman, and when she did archery, she did her training and then she came to classes when she was here. Every time she was in Vancouver, she'd drop into classes, she'd drop into the open range and shoot. I eventually gave her a bow...."

-- On whether they ever shoot real arrows on Arrow, PG: "The only time we've ever shot real arrows was in the pilot, and I suggested - you know, he's shooting at the tennis balls. And I was just like, we're in a warehouse in the middle of nowhere, let the man - just let him just shoot. Stephen was like, 'yeah, shoot'. So yeah, he shot real arrows in that one. I don't think the real arrows made it into the show. I think they CG-ed in the arrows. But he did shoot real arrows. We put X's on the hay bales for him to shoot at. It just takes a lot on set. There's a lot of safety to go in it. Even with the fairly lightweight draw weight bows, it still needs the arrow to keep going. So there's a lot to set up and it's too much. It's about an hour's setup, so it's too much."

-- PG said that after she reads a script, she has to get training and stunt training for whoever is shooting arrows, and she has to get safety set into place.

Ep 32 - Traditional Archery with Patricia Gonsalves, Founder of Lykopis Archery and Archery Tech...
Published on Oct 22, 2017, by Living Country in the City
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSMsPYniSSA

-- PG said that she currently works on Arrow as an "archery technician" and that she has a "wide range of jobs." She does a lot of building, constructing and repairing bows and arrows as they become damaged on the show. She figures out safety protocols. Whenever anyone has to do archery on the show, they have to be trained on how to properly shoot an arrow, as well as how to "dry fire" a bow (drawing a bow without actually shooting an arrow) because all arrows are CGI on the show. "Dry firing" is a big 'no-no' in archery.

-- PG said that she much prefers training actors and stunt people who have never done archery before. She mentioned that Madison McLaughlin (who played Artemis) had some prior archery training with a friend of hers in L.A. So Madison had learned never to dry fire a bow, so when PG told her to let go, Madison would hesitate. PG would tell her that she's supposed to be a badass archer and that hesitating doesn't say, "I'm going to kick your ass."

-- PG: "First you have to show them how to shoot. And once you take that arrow away, they lose the line. So, instead of being nice and straight right across, they end up doing this thing -  'cause there's no line to look down... Training the actors is always interesting, because you have to train them to do archery, and then you have to kinda train them to undo archery and just imagine it in their head."

-- PG: "Now stunts is completely different when you're training a stunt person, uh, because you need to get to know the stunts. And I've spent the last five years really watching stunt coordination. I do martial arts anyway, not just archery, because we consider archery a martial art." She then compared stunt fighting to dry firing a bow because stunt people have to fight quickly but never land a blow.

-- PG said that, when Arrow is on its two-month hiatus, she goes to Europe and Asia. She meets with a lot of archery academics and archers to discuss techniques, and she tries to learn as much as she can. She also visits museums and films artifacts. There are also archery competitions.

EXCLUSIVE: ‘ARROW’ ARCHERY EXPERT TALKS SEASON 3
October 9, 2014 | Staff Writer | Entertainment
https://www.archery360.com/2014/10/09/exclusive-arrow-archery-expert-talks-season-3/

THE ARCHERY ON “ARROW” LOOKS PRETTY REALISTIC. HOW MANY OF THE ARCHERS DO YOU TRAIN FOR FILMING?
All of them. For safety reasons, the actors must have a lesson in safety before they can shoot a bow. Then I go onset during filming to implement archery safety protocol. Usually I only get two to four hours with each actor, but I trained Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen/Arrow) for two months before the series premier. I love that everyone involved with “Arrow” is fully committed to making the archery as realistic as possible.
TELL ME WHAT WE REALLY WANT TO KNOW: WHICH ACTOR IS THE BEST ARCHER IN REAL LIFE?
All the actors are amazing!
Stephen is fun to train, and he’s remarkably good at archery and at looking good doing stunts where he’s flying through the air.

John Barrowman (Malcolm Merlyn/The Dark Archer) is really focused and very skilled. And he’s so fun to train.

Colton Haynes (Roy Harper/Arsenal) is a dancer. Training him presented some unique challenges because he wanted to dance while he was shooting archery!

Manu Bennett (Slade Wilson/Deathstroke) didn’t shoot a bow for the show but he showed up at my studio to learn about archery.

Katrina Law (Nyssa al Ghul) was very focused and committed to getting the archery right. I can’t say enough nice things about her.

Celina Jade (Shado) is a martial artist, and she took the archery training very seriously. She lives in Hong Kong now and she still does archery.

Byron Mann (Yao Fei) was very intense. He wanted to make sure he got the archery right.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

No one said anyone is forcing people to donate to Shethority - of course people do it of their own free will, and if they don't care about how much of their money is actually making it to the cause they're supporting, then good for them. I don't think there's anything wrong with questioning it. 

And there's a big difference between donating to a celebrity's pet project movie/other revenue-generating project where they're up front about it being a moneymaker that you're contributing to in exchange for perks  vs. donating to a group who says they're keeping some of your money for operating costs and donating the rest to charity. I'm not sure why they wouldn't want to disclose how much money they're donating to these causes - being transparent is in Shethority's own long-term best interest. 

Yep. Honestly, we're not the bad guys for pointing out that a bit more transparency will make them a much more trustworthy organisation. When other companies raise money for charities, they'll often say how much, in monetary value, they are donating to the charity. In fact, they wont just say it, they'll stick a plaque on their wall, or a certificate for everyone to see (that's what I did when my company raised money for charity). They'll put it on their website and their social media, so everyone who donated knows what they contributed to. If a big brand in the UK donates to a big charity, like Asda donating to Children in Need for example, the exact amount they donated will be announced on the TV. It's not that hard to stick a post on instagram 'Thanks so much for buying the shirts guys, we've raised x amount for x charity'. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I looked through their website, and I don't think they are a nonprofit.  They good thing is that I don't think they are representing themselves as a nonprofit. Couple of reasons I think this:

1. If they were incorporated as a nonprofit, they are required by law to prominently display their mission statement, board of directors, etc. on the website and literature.

2. They would have a mechanism to donate--right now they don't. They only have an option to buy a t-shirt through Represent.  I never took a close look at Represent, but Represent is a for-profit that emphasizes that they give celebrities the opportunity to advocate for a cause, with raising money secondary--Represent is primarily a clothing manufacturer.  Shethority mentions that the money will go to Girls, Inc but since the sale is filtered through Represent the donation could amount to a buck fifty and they wouldn't get penalized by the IRS, which sets minimum standards for fundraising costs.

Shethority is basically a glorified blog that sells a t-shirt but I'm ok with that because they aren't trying to present themselves as anything more. If they set up a donation button, that's when I'll start giving them the side eye.

As an aside, that website design is UGLY.

Edited by thegirlsleuth
  • Love 1

I don't think they're a non-profit, I just think that if Shethority is the one collecting the money from Represent (and it seems as if they are, otherwise I'm not sure how they're keeping a portion of the proceeds), they should be upfront about what they're keeping and what's being passed on to the charities, otherwise it makes it seem like they're being vague because they're pocketing some of it. Previously they said that the proceeds were being split between charity and keeping Shethority running, so if they were making and keeping a profit, they were being dishonest. On the "about" page of their new site they do only state that "a portion of the proceeds" of merch sales are going to GirlForward, and don't say what the rest is going to. I'd still like to see them be transparent about how much money they're actually donating, but at least now the wording is vague enough that if the people behind the site are pocketing some of the proceeds, they aren't being dishonest about it. 

I think the new website is not the best design, but it is easy to navigate, and I like that. I also like that they're having the women involved write some of their own articles, but they need to be edited for content. I've only read Juliana's so far, and stuff like this is dangerous:

If we are injured or sick, we cannot necessarily stop the pain without medical intervention. But by adjusting how we think about the pain, we can give ourselves the strength to overcome it. Positive thinking has been proven powerful enough to send cancer into remission.

• Love 2
(edited)
36 minutes ago, thegirlsleuth said:

As an aside, that website design is UGLY.

This! LOL

I get wanting to be modern and fun but it's ugly, at least it's functional. Hopefully, that's an unfinished product and they didn't pay too  much for it. I'm not a supporter maybe if it was Candice's and Maise's brain child, but I don't support straddling the line like Caity does, that said I hope it does some good for people. I've said before, I always side-eye celebs asking for money if it's not 100% for charity, this includes $$ for projects as well (some that I have supported in the past if it felt right), but people are entitled to spend their cash how they see fit.

Now, as a person that has been in publicity, the fact that they don't have an admin@shethority.com e-mail kills me. They're using gmail & have no real contact person for press, web content, etc. All these women should shell a little $$ and get someone with experience to at least consult them. As for them being more transparent, if that would make people feel better why not? They can easily keep their current verbiage, and add that at no time will any of them be personally profiting from the site. All-in-all, this feels more like a vanity project than anything else I wish Candice and Emily weren't a part of... but what can we do?

Edited by JJ928
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

If we are injured or sick, we cannot necessarily stop the pain without medical intervention. But by adjusting how we think about the pain, we can give ourselves the strength to overcome it. Positive thinking has been proven powerful enough to send cancer into remission.

I've side eyed some of the things JH has said, but this honestly takes the cake. I don't care who you are, but if you're going to say things like that then you need to provide irrefutable evidence. If thinking positively was able to send cancer into remission no one would have cancer. 

• Love 22
(edited)

Wow, that's some crazy shit right there. I think Juliana needs to watch "Be Here Now", the documentary about Andy Whitfield's fight against cancer. Andy was so positive, brave and hopeful throughout the whole ordeal but still died from this terrible disease.  

Edited by strikera0
  • Love 10
32 minutes ago, doesntworkonwood said:

If thinking positively was able to send cancer into remission no one would have cancer. 

And never mind the implication that if you die of cancer or someone you love dies, then you clearly weren't thinking positively enough, so.... Your fault, I guess. 

Positive thinking is great up to a point. You can encourage people to have hope without making it sound like all you have to do is be positive. 

• Love 15

I mean, if Juliana wants to believe that for herself, then...fine, I guess? But apart from the points made above, I hate the thought that some impressionable person who admires her would read that and not seek medical attention for something that's causing her pain because she believes she should be able to think it away. It's irresponsible. 

• Love 13

So is anyone hyped for SDCC this year? I see the Arrow writers trying to create some (and failing), there just doesn't seem to be any excitement for it this year. I hope SDCC delivers some good content. 

Wow. I'm not one to enjoy watching other people 'drag' celebrities but I really hope someone drags Juliana. It could not happen to a nicer dumb as doorknob pretentious freak.

Im sorry, having lost someone to cancer not long ago  do not tell me the power of positive thinking could have cured them of screaming in pain almost everyday because of tumours on their pain nerves or losing their ability to walk. That kind of talk suggests to me that Juliana has never experienced cancer up close before and if she hasn't she should really shut up. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, JJ928 said:

So is anyone hyped for SDCC this year? I see the Arrow writers trying to create some (and failing), there just doesn't seem to be any excitement for it this year. I hope SDCC delivers some good content. 

I have mixed feelings about SDCC this year. SDCC is one of my favorite times in fandom, especially since I discovered this board. The BTS and the spoilers and the discussions. 

But it’s hard to get excited this year. I’m frustrated with the show, I’m annoyed at more than half the cast this season, honestly this is the first year I’ve struggled to be optimistic about the coming season. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Chaser said:

I’m annoyed at more than half the cast this season,

That's a good point. I'm looking forward to SA, DR and EBR and CH is coming on but there are four other cast members, five if you count Avocado, whose characters I don't care about.

7 hours ago, Trisha said:

Someday he's going to figure out how to use apostrophes. Today is not that day.

It may just be the day that he seriously injures his back though. There were some moves there where he was lifting with his back muscles rather than his legs that made me worried.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

While I do think positive thoughts are better for your overall health over negative thoughts. It in no way cures any illnesses or stops pain. 

You can't positive-think away illness or all pain but I get the message she buried in hyperbole and nonsense.  The body and mind are powerful tools.  I'm not one that believes in not taking pain pills but I notice even for something like Tylenol that if I takes it for a few days for something, when I stop, I swear I go through a few days of withdrawal where joints that normally don't hurt suddenly do, like whatever naturally occurring pain blockers the body can produce shuts down in the presence of outside pain blockers.  I'm sure she didn't intend to be dismissive or insulting in suggesting someone could will away cancer, but yeah, not an auspicious start.  

• Love 2
8 hours ago, JJ928 said:

I’m a little apathetic about it and just crossing my fingers that they don’t do a variation of the “everyone is dead” mantra with the prison arc because they might not want to spoil how long it runs. 

I can’t imagine that they’ll tell us when Oliver might be released from prison or whether Felicity is still living under ARGUS protection, and hearing about what’s coming up for NTA and BS (seeing as they’re probably living consequence free ?) isn’t high on my list of “things I need to know about S7”.   

• Love 2
3 hours ago, kes0704 said:

I’m a little apathetic about it and just crossing my fingers that they don’t do a variation of the “everyone is dead” mantra with the prison arc because they might not want to spoil how long it runs. 

I can’t imagine that they’ll tell us when Oliver might be released from prison or whether Felicity is still living under ARGUS protection, and hearing about what’s coming up for NTA and BS (seeing as they’re probably living consequence free ?) isn’t high on my list of “things I need to know about S7”.   

Still fucking angers me that NTA and BS are walking around free. And Oliver is in Prison, while Felicity and William are in Protective Custody while Quentin is Dead ????

• Love 14
12 hours ago, JJ928 said:

So is anyone hyped for SDCC this year? I see the Arrow writers trying to create some (and failing), there just doesn't seem to be any excitement for it this year. I hope SDCC delivers some good content

My expectations about the new season are so low at this point, that anything they say that doesn’t involve NTA/BS can only help. It’d be nice to know how long Oliver is in jail and that Diaz isn’t sticking around, but again, I’m expecting nothing. But one thing I’ve found over the past couple of years is the best thing about SDCC isn’t the scoop, it’s seeing the cast interact - and this year CH, who IG stories he’s whole life, will be there to deliver the goods. That’s what I’m looking forward to. 

• Love 7

Yeah, the actual scoops from SDCC haven't been good since about s3/s4 (only parts of each) and the cast interactions have been the more entertaining parts of the actual weekend. Like, I just look at Twitter or an article recap for scoop, but I've watched that Doug video dozens of times (and that was for s6! When there was practically no scoop!).

• Love 3

I was going thru Leanne’s feed and she’s so enthusiastic about SDCC and moderating The Flash panel. I looked at the Mod for Arrow and he hasn’t mentioned SDCC or Arrow since the announcement. Frankly some other stuff he’s done has made me less excited about him, and I didn’t think that was possible. 

I'm bracing myself for most of his questions to be about the comic book connections of the show, and for him to treat Black Siren and Dinah as the female leads of the show. Had he ever done any interviewing before?

I'm keeping an open mind but he sounds like a terrible choice for moderator.

• Love 3
(edited)

He doesn't control the questions, though. CW/WB does depending on what they want to promote. If they want to focus on Dinah and BS then it's their fault and not the moderator, although that doesn't mean they will only focus on them. In s3 one of the bigger pushed talking points was Olicity's first date and whether they would revisit the whole "I love you" thing from 223 along with what's Thea doing and whether Laurel was going to suit up or not. The reason why it went to pieces for s6 promotion is that for some reason they wanted people to tune in just to find out that basically everyone was alive. This time around it'll probably focus on "how's Oliver doing in prison/when is he getting out?" "What are the newbs/BS doing?" "How are Diggle and Felicity doing in their new settings/obligatory Olicity question?" "How is Roy back?" "When is Batwoman showing up/obligatory DC or comics related question?"

Edited by way2interested
  • Love 4

I'm not excited for SDCC in the slightest but then I don't think I ever am? I don't ever watch the panel because I get secondhand embarrassment and they seem mostly pointless, IMO. The only thing I like to see are pictures of my faves and hearing snippets from the individual interviews but last year they were a disaster so IDK. 

Let's just say the TV Guide interview didn't do anything to encourage my excitement but maybe that's for the best. Low expectations help. Haha.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I don't ever watch the panel because I get secondhand embarrassment and they seem mostly pointless, IMO.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who suffers from this problem! Every year, I try to watch the panel, but I end up cringing my way through a few minutes of it before I have to stop. I do like watching the cast interviews with different blogs and websites, although I prefer when there are 2-3 cast members at a time, rather than when it's the entire cast together, with everyone trying to get a word in edgewise. 2013 SDCC will always be my fave because all the Stephen/Emily joint interviews were fun and perfect. I would give anything for more of that or some OTA interviews this weekend.

• Love 8

I watch the moderator part of the panel then turn it off during the audience portion because that's where I get secondhand embarrassment. I get fans like talking to to to a celebrity, but some of those questions are just so awkward and cringey. Or a question that's been asked a billion times before or a spoiler question they can't answer. Sometimes I wish the questions were screened before hand so we can get something new or interesting. 

The interview portions tend to be better and quicker. I wish they'd put those up sooner over the panels. 

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Its sad when you have to use a 2013 pic because you dont want to release other pics Chico. 

On the plus side, they dusted off an OTA pic. 

• Love 7
(edited)

What's sad, and unfair, is that they probably don't have a more recent OTA pic to post anyway. I know they've photoshopped some newer shots together but it's not the same.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Its sad when you have to use a 2013 pic because you dont want to release other pics Chico. 

So that’s what SA looks like with male pattern baldness. Thanks I didn’t need to see that ?

• Love 11