Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, thegirlsleuth said:

What does his hashtag mean?

Stephen didn't hashtag the picture when he posted it in his Insta story. His wife did in her Insta story, which was where the picture @Velocity23 originated.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, jaye.elle said:
I'm using it as a way to gauge when he gets outta prison. ;)

I was thinking the same thing. That beard's gonna be a total spoiler.

Her day is starting a lot earlier than I expected.

• Love 2
(edited)

I can’t tell if CH is just super into contouring now or if it’s something else but he looks so different.

Here’s today’s sked so far in EST. (I’m assuming hotel press rooms are before the signing):

Edited by Trisha

Well there is 3 of them with 3 different social medias so....the same amount we did last year?

8 minutes ago, Trisha said:

I can’t tell if CH is just super into contouring now or if it’s something else but he looks so different.

Here’s today’s sked so far in EST. (I’m assuming hotel press rooms are before the signing):

its definitely makeup and it isnt doing him any favors.

9 minutes ago, Trisha said:

I think his make up gives him a Botox look.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Well there is 3 of them with 3 different social medias so....the same amount we did last year?

its definitely makeup and it isnt doing him any favors.

I dont know maybe they in a competition who is the best Canary now that BC is gonna appear in DCEU. 

1 minute ago, Velocity23 said:

I dont know maybe they in a competition who is the best Canary now that BC is gonna appear in DCEU. 

Somehow I dont think they will care until someone is actually cast, so look for SDCC 2019. 

14 hours ago, jaye.elle said:

Another version of the same photo without hashtags (as per twitter comment).

Side note - who are all these peeps?

That's Misha Collins (Castiel on SPN) behind SA.  Alex Calvert (Jack on SPN and Anarky on Arrow) is behind Misha.  The guy next to SA looks to be Rob Benedict (Chuck Shurley on SPN).  I'm guessing it's Luke Perry behind him since that's the only person not on Arrow or SPN.

Just now, Primal Slayer said:

Somehow I dont think they will care until someone is actually cast, so look for SDCC 2019. 

Well didnt KC already do an interview basically offering herself to play BC. From what i read they will start filming the movie in January 2019 ... it might be too late by then. 

Speaking off. Did Kc even show up at the parties? 

14 minutes ago, Trisha said:

It looks to me like he's had something done to his face (fillers?) and started contouring. 

• Love 1
Just now, Velocity23 said:

Well didnt KC already do an interview basically offering herself to play BC. From what i read they will start filming the movie in January 2019 ... it might be too late by then. 

Speaking off. Did Kc even show up at the parties? 

Did SA not want to play GA or Grant TF on the big screen? They arent Tom Wellings who refuse to suit up.

1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

Did SA not want to play GA or Grant TF on the big screen? They arent Tom Wellings who refuse to suit up.

Yeah and there are no plans to introduce a GA in the DCEU for a while. And by the time they will the show will definetely be over. The only thing is we know how WB likes to take away characters from Arrow once they have plans for the DCEU and want to start to merchandise the characters in the movie verse. 

• Love 2
Just now, Velocity23 said:

Yeah and there are no plans to introduce a GA in the DCEU for a while. And by the time they will the show will definetely be over. The only thing is we know how WB likes to take away characters from Arrow once they have plans for the DCEU and want to start to merchandise the characters in the movie verse. 

I dont think they will be taking a Canary away from anyone. Each character is already deeply established and if they allowed Superman to show up on Supergirl and The Flash tv series to continue, they wont embargo a series regular. Though KC would have nothing to worry about since she is Black Siren.

But doesnt KC play character who is name Dinah Laurel Lance ... which i was told by comic fans is BC. She has the same powers and skills. And i find it hard to compare the characters from other shows because they have not been treated as the character Arrow used and then banned them from using . Honestly i am just tired of the constant fighting between the fans of different canaries that still are fighting who is the rightious owner of the mantle. And the shows like Flash keep the flames alive. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

But doesnt KC play character who is name Dinah Laurel Lance ... which i was told by comic fans is BC. She has the same powers and skills. And i find it hard to compare the characters from other shows because they have not been treated as the character Arrow used and then banned them from using . Honestly i am just tired of the constant fighting between the fans of different canaries that still are fighting who is the rightious owner of the mantle. And the shows like Flash keep the flames alive. 

They arent going to embargo  DLL, but good thing she goes by Laurel Lance instead of Dinah so unless they plan on doing the same....yeah im not worried fo rany of them. I'm tired of the fighting as well but no one is ever going to let it die from either side. 

1 hour ago, insomniadreams88 said:

God. 

(On Supernatural - Rob Benedict)

Thanks. He's a bit of a HITG, but going through IMDb I figured out where I know him from - Felicity. Talk about a blast from the past. 

34 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

That's Misha Collins (Castiel on SPN) behind SA.  Alex Calvert (Jack on SPN and Anarky on Arrow) is behind Misha.  The guy next to SA looks to be Rob Benedict (Chuck Shurley on SPN).  I'm guessing it's Luke Perry behind him since that's the only person not on Arrow or SPN.

It looks like Perry next to SA to me. 

I don't think whateber Colton is doing to his face is making him any favors, but I guess it's up to him. 

37 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Thanks. He's a bit of a HITG, but going through IMDb I figured out where I know him from - Felicity. Talk about a blast from the past. 

OMG, I never would have guessed, but now that you've said it, I can't believe I didn't recognize him.

The festivities haven't really gotten underway yet, but Emily is trending on IMDB. She was number 7 last night.

Screen Shot 2018-07-21 at 12.00.22 PM.png

• Love 6

That's so weird about episode 8 being the mid-season finale and episode 9 before the winter break being the crossover. Will they just ignore their presumed cliffhanger that week? 

• Love 1

I guess it's clear that I don't watch supernatural,  because I saw Robert Benedict and my my first thought was Gibson from Birds of Prey or that guy who guest starred in Dharma and Greg.

Arrowbr is posting IG stories from the press room 

And it looks like they’ve paired EBR with EK again. I know she doesn’t like doing this stuff alone but was hoping it’d be with CH.