Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

@lemotomato Lindsey Morgan's post made me side eye the alleged "best friends" even more since she doesn't harp on about being close to EBR but her post was really sweet and sounded so genuine.

Even Beth promoted the play!

I will wait but I am seriously rolling my eyes right now.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

@lemotomato Lindsey Morgan's post made me side eye the alleged "best friends" even more since she doesn't harp on about being close to EBR but her post was really sweet and sounded so genuine.

Even Beth promoted the play!

I will wait but I am seriously rolling my eyes right now.

Lindsey and Emily are really close. I remember reading that they go to acting classes and work out together in Vancouver (as Lindsey is there filming The 100). They just don't document every interaction on social media.

• Love 11

David Nykl's two panels at Perpignan Game Show on June 9 & 10, 2018 in Paris (I haven't had time to watch these videos yet - if anyone does, please let us know if he says anything about Arrow)...

[PGS 2018] Perpignan Game Show // Conférence David Nykl du Dimanche
Published on Jun 20, 2018, by Oozenald

[PGS 2018] Perpignan Game Show - Conférence David Nykl du Samedi
Published on Jun 20, 2018, by Oozenald

(edited)

From Super Heroes Con IV (in Paris) - it looks like the six Arrowverse actors (KA, MB, JB, JS, PB, RC) were all brought onto the stage together for the opening ceremony, and then they are doing individual actor Q&A panels (I had to use the English translation feature on my browser)...

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

MB - he said that if the Deathstroke film is successful, he won't return to Arrow, but if the Deathstroke film flops, there's the chance he could return to Arrow... 

Edited by tv echo

Because of the time difference (Paris is 6 hours ahead of U.S. East Coast), their Saturday con day appears to have ended. So PB and KA (and RC) will likely have their individual panels tomorrow (Sunday).

(edited)
10 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

The Writer's account is actually fun these days!

I would love to know who ran it before and who is running it now. Very chatty whoever is running it now. 

Some Twitter people seem to think it's Maya. I remember when Beth ran the writers account back in Season 2. She also engaged with fans a lot more. 

Also, I really hope that Deathstroke movie is a box office hit. Keep Manu away from Arrow. 

Same with Barrowman, I love the guy but I hope he gets really busy. 

Edited by SmallScreenDiva
  • Love 3
(edited)

I love how everyone is excited for Emily.  It's really sweet. I was leaving a comment on her latest pic and noticed that Beth and James Bamford also left comments. 

Wish we could see that play ??

Or at least the movie although I have hopes that maybe they'll release the movie on iTunes one day. 

Edited by Mellowyellow
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, tv echo said:

JS - he mentioned his scene with EBR in S5, and he also picked Felicity for the other Arrow character that he would play...

If I'm translating correctly, Josh liked the way Adrian ended but he wants to play the twin brother of Adrian Chase, Dorian, on another world.   I'd be up for that.

• Love 4
(edited)

From KA panel on Sunday at Super Heroes Con IV (in Paris) - he said that he'd like Diaz to face all the superheroes and win once; he also said that he likes to play bad guys because he doesn't have to apologize for being in a bad mood; when asked if Laurel wanted to save him or kill him in the last scene of 623, he said that Diaz probably thought she wanted to kill him because he killed her father; and he also said that the hardest scene to shoot on Arrow was the last fight scene in 623 because it was rainy, cold and noisy, it took 12 hours, and he lost his voice...

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

There was also a group panel (with all six Arrowverse actors) at Super Heroes Con IV today - MB was a late arrival, JB thought that Malcolm was the best villain, MB apparently mimicked or parodied Adrian Chase's death scene, they all talked about the mischief that they got up to when they were children...

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

The worst things they have ever done when young:

Josh hid a bad note from his mother

Paul had found an inflatable doll that he exploded with a pen, but he maintained that he had done nothing  (me: what kind of doll was it?)

John set a forest on fire and also maintained that he did not do anything

Rick drew on a school book and when a classmate wanted to tell the teacher he did not believe that it was Rick and it was the classmate who was reprimanded

I think Barrowman wins that one.  If it's true.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, bijoux said:

KA and MB didn't pitch in? I can't imagine either passing up the opportunity to outdo the others here. 

Maybe the statute of limitations hasn't run out yet?  He did get kicked out of kindergarten.  We don't know.  ¯\_(?)_/¯

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 5

I would admit that it would be fun to get a pic with all of the Arrow villains (if they were all good and had a good sense of humor like JS, a slightly toned-down JB, and NM who isn't in the pic), and the boyband photo is hilarious.

• Love 2
(edited)

A few con updates - KC & KH have joined KL at Comic Con Honolulu, KA has joined Arrow cast at HVFF-NJ, Green Arrow comics writer Andy Diggle has signed up for Comic Con Africa, and Dean Cain & Teri Hatcher have signed up for New York Comic Con...

Comic Con Honolulu, August 3-5, 2018 (HI)
Katie Cassidy, Katrina Law and Kelly Hu
https://comicconhonolulu.com/guests/

Heroes & Villains FanFest-New Jersey, September 8-9, 2018 (Edison, NJ)
Stephen Amell, David Ramsey, Echo Kellum, Juliana Harkavy, Katie Cassidy, Kirk Acevedo and Josh Segarra (also Victor Garber, Italia Ricci and Robbie Amell)
http://heroesfanfest.com/newjersey/guests/

Comic Con Africa, September 14-16, 2018 (Johannesburg, South Africa)
Green Arrow comics writer Andy Diggle
https://www.comicconafrica.co.za/en.html

NEW YORK COMIC CON, October 4-7, 2018 (NY)
(Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher)
http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Guests/Entertainment-Guests/

Also, HVFF has added a London event in 2019...

Heroes & Villains FanFest-London, May 25-26, 2019 (England, UK)
https://heroesfanfest.com/london/

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

I get the conflict in September, it's always nuts before the crossover is filmed but I'm surprised he'd know already he can't get time off for December.   I wonder if it's a conflict outside of Arrow.  But points to him for not leaving it as a last minute cancelation.  

Edited by BkWurm1
1 hour ago, jaye.elle said:

I'm imagining it's non Arrow-y. As far as I'm aware they only film Monday -> Friday (I know it goes through to Saturday morning, but still...). the cross over definitely makes sense, but not December. Very intriguing...

Maybe he's made enough money so he's going to spend some time with his kid!

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, jaye.elle said:

image.png.1ae89c88b95064ecb929901a10ef709f.png

... I mean, that's possible... :P

Hee I was trying to be nice! More likely he has a better money making scheme or is treating himself to more time to get drunk!

Where do you get the cute pics from??? So cute!