Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan King Edmonds: Third Wife's a Charm

• Start Topic

Say what you will about Meghan (and I have), but she seems to have a decent relationship with Hayley and I'm glad Hayley has Meghan there for her right now. RIP, LeAnn.

It would be nice if she was there for Hayley, however, Meghan seems to be in NYC now hanging with her bro and dying her hair pink because life is too short to go around with regular ole blond hair I guess. 

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/07/27/photos-meghan-edmonds-goes-pink/

#greatstepmom

• Love 8

I

t would be nice if she was there for Hayley, however, Meghan seems to be in NYC now hanging with her bro and dying her hair pink because life is too short to go around with regular ole blond hair I guess.

http://www.realityte...onds-goes-pink/

#greatstepmom

Holy shit.  That's cold blooded.  Just doesn't seem like a great time to take a little vacay.  Selfish little prick, she is. 

• Love 4

Her cotton candy hair looks dumb, but she's always dressed like someone on tumblr. Didn't Tamra do the same thing with blue a few weeks ago? I can't take seriously people over 16 who have crazy hair colors. Perhaps if said person is in an artistic field but it just looks immature.

• Love 4
(edited)

So Haley graduated. . . I wonder if she will be going to college in California or St. Louis?  I have never fully understood when and where this girl went to school.  It seemed Meghan and Jim moved around a lot in five months-hardly suitable for an impressionable teen. 

Have they had to put LeeAnn's memorial service or is it being put on hold so Meghan can be on WWHL?  Meghan is probably the oddest person I know when it comes to condolences-I just would not think the third wife of the deceased ex-husband high up on th elist of condolences -does Hallmark make a card for it?

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

I

Holy shit.  That's cold blooded.  Just doesn't seem like a great time to take a little vacay.  Selfish little prick, she is.

Well of course she's going to say WWHL was already scheduled...and the pink hair was to let loose from all the stress.

• Love 4

It would be nice if she was there for Hayley, however, Meghan seems to be in NYC now hanging with her bro and dying her hair pink because life is too short to go around with regular ole blond hair I guess. 

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/07/27/photos-meghan-edmonds-goes-pink/

#greatstepmom

But Meghan is crying on the inside.  Her post on Instagram:  “Group hug! After the @bostonbreakers game in New Jersey with my brother, mom, and sister. I count my blessings every day. Even though I have a smile on my face I still have pain inside especially for my stepdaughters. Yet somehow, life goes on despite how hard your world is cruelly rocked”.

(edited)

She's saying she died her hair pink because Leanne died and life is short. Meh...

Andy seemed disapproving of her sharing the info about Haley's BC on tv, because it's "her information to share." Meghan didn't even seem to understand why Andy was asking about it.

I love Joanna (the other guest on WWHL), I watched her on so many tv shows growing up! She's delightful.

Edited by gimipizzauoldtroll
  • Love 4

I think it's disgusting that Meaghan is trying to garner sympathy and using LeeAnn as a storyline. I dont think there's anything she could ever do to make me like her.

That being said, I do think it's no one's business how often she sees or does not see her husband. I still don't like her though.

• Love 10
(edited)

There should be a law. . . .just say NO to #hashtag hats.  I wonder how many #coolstepmom hats will be flying off the shelf?  http://shop.meghankedmonds.com/about

I can't even grasp the right words to describe the hubris in which this woman operates.  Because the word narcissist has been over used it is simply not enough.   Last night on WHHL she was so out there in her responses to viewers' questions.  She didn't even get the question about violating her stepdaughter's privacy by saying she is on birth control.  A little note to Meghan it is not legal for Haley to be having sex at 17 in California.  Meghan just presumes everyone thinks it is okay. #TWIT

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 12

From Meghan's blog:

"As evident from this episode, you can see that the women are questioning why I am without my husband half of the time. I understand that this is a unique situation but I love my Hayley and Jimmy and we were willing to sacrifice a few months of seeing each other part-time in order for Hayley to graduate high school in California while being close to her ailing mother (who was undergoing chemo at the time). It is not a perfect situation but it was always temporary and done out of the love we have for our family. I don't see the need to judge this negatively, if I was viewing my situation from an outsider perspective, I would think I would be in awe of the sacrifice we made on behalf of our marriage for the long term emotional health of our child. "

I wish I knew how to bold some of the sentences. The one that killed me was "I would be in awe of the sacrifice" just no words

• Love 14

I am kind of enjoying this Meghan new BFF RH is none other than . . . Brandi Glanville. I guess after Tamra called Brandi out for lying about being fired they are no longer BFFs.

I wonder if Brandi knew before tweeting Meghan is pimping #BonusMom and #CoolStepmom hats?

From Meghan's blog:

"As evident from this episode, you can see that the women are questioning why I am without my husband half of the time. I understand that this is a unique situation but I love my Hayley and Jimmy and we were willing to sacrifice a few months of seeing each other part-time in order for Hayley to graduate high school in California while being close to her ailing mother (who was undergoing chemo at the time). It is not a perfect situation but it was always temporary and done out of the love we have for our family. I don't see the need to judge this negatively, if I was viewing my situation from an outsider perspective, I would think I would be in awe of the sacrifice we made on behalf of our marriage for the long term emotional health of our child. "

I wish I knew how to bold some of the sentences. The one that killed me was "I would be in awe of the sacrifice" just no words

I am thinking "our child" has been known to ruffle a few feathers.

• Love 5
(edited)
That being said, I do think it's no one's business how often she sees or does not see her husband. I still don't like her though.

So far (and I don't watch every episode), I do like Meghan.  I like her spunk and that she takes no crap from the "wiser" dames she has to deal with on this show. Yeah, Vicki is a great one for marriage advice.  The dippy Shannon gets insulted at every turn, yet she condemns Meghan for living.

I'm 75 and my hair is white--it's shiny, wavy, and in great condition (that's just luck).  If it weren't such a hassle to get it back to the natural color and condition, I'd be playing with Kool-Aid and other products every couple of months to create fun hair colors.  Life is too short to hear criticism for my hair color, my wardrobe choices...and my weight.  

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 5

Hey folks! I don't watch RHoOC but I became aware of Meghan when she appeared on "Say Yes to the Dress." Hope this YouTube link works:

https://youtu.be/XAbiBXtupBE

I remembered her because she was so pretty & sweet & easygoing. (Ok, I just heard a bunch of posters choke! Lol!) I was curious as to who she was because they showed her enormous ring & mentioned her husband (Meh! Never heard of him before). She said her budget was $5,000 because her fiancee was paying for the dress & she didn't want to take advantage. If you've never seen SYttD, typically the baller's wives come in & drop obscene amounts of money & demand bling! & sparkles! & OTT sexy dresses best left for the wedding night. Meanwhile, she picked out a demure, sweet little dress. Sounds nothing like the woman on the show, right? Something curious: when I googled pictures of her wedding, she wasn't wearing the same dress shown here.

• Love 2

Hey folks! I don't watch RHoOC but I became aware of Meghan when she appeared on "Say Yes to the Dress." Hope this YouTube link works:

https://youtu.be/XAbiBXtupBE

I remembered her because she was so pretty & sweet & easygoing. (Ok, I just heard a bunch of posters choke! Lol!) I was curious as to who she was because they showed her enormous ring & mentioned her husband (Meh! Never heard of him before). She said her budget was $5,000 because her fiancee was paying for the dress & she didn't want to take advantage. If you've never seen SYttD, typically the baller's wives come in & drop obscene amounts of money & demand bling! & sparkles! & OTT sexy dresses best left for the wedding night. Meanwhile, she picked out a demure, sweet little dress. Sounds nothing like the woman on the show, right? Something curious: when I googled pictures of her wedding, she wasn't wearing the same dress shown here

hmm...very curious indeed.  I'm not surprised.  Meghan seems like a real manipulator.  She probably reeled Jimmy in with her "practicality, sweetness, and love of his children."  She's a snake.

• Love 3
(edited)

From Meghan's blog:

Hey! To bold something you put a bracket: "[" followed by the letter "b" & then a close bracket "]" in front of what you want bolded. Then, you put a bracket "[" followed by a forward slash "/" the letter "b" & then a close bracket "]" at the end of what you want bolded. Did ya get that? Did ya get that? Lol! You can also substitute an "I" to italicize something. Edited by NowVoyager

Hey folks! I don't watch RHoOC but I became aware of Meghan when she appeared on "Say Yes to the Dress." Hope this YouTube link works:https://youtu.be/XAbiBXtupBE

I remembered her because she was so pretty & sweet & easygoing. (Ok, I just heard a bunch of posters choke! Lol!) I was curious as to who she was because they showed her enormous ring & mentioned her husband (Meh! Never heard of him before). She said her budget was $5,000 because her fiancee was paying for the dress & she didn't want to take advantage. If you've never seen SYttD, typically the baller's wives come in & drop obscene amounts of money & demand bling! & sparkles! & OTT sexy dresses best left for the wedding night. Meanwhile, she picked out a demure, sweet little dress. Sounds nothing like the woman on the show, right? Something curious: when I googled pictures of her wedding, she wasn't wearing the same dress shown here.

Thanks for the info. I knew she was on that show but never saw that episode.

Keep in mind, this is her second wedding. Typically people don't go as crazy spending after the first wedding. She didn't want to look bad is how I would explain her demeanor.

• Love 2

I only caught the tale end of WWHL, but Meghan had a very telling moment.  Andy was talking about the magazine cover with Khloe Kardashian's butt.  Joanna Garcia was praising it up, down, and sideways.  Comically, the camera caught Meghan making extreme facial expressions of disgust.  I'm sure to a skeleton with bulging biceps, a gigantic butt is revolting, but Meghan has got to learn some tact.

I am extremely out spoken and direct - like Meghan, I'm a Midwesterner.  You can get a lot of flack for this sort of thing, and Meghan has stated how she loves being this way, and no one will change her.  That arrogance just drives me crazy.  She is so sure she's right, she refuses to self-reflect.  Thank God Leanne no longer has to suffer Meghan's constant references to her impending death.  There's just something about Meghan I cannot like.  I've already talked at length that it's her self-congratulatory attitude, as well as making herself the hero of every story.  But something really struck me in that fancy hotel last week.  When Meghan has done something extra special, her voice gets this Disney princess tone, and her story ends with a metaphorical - Ta Da!  She did it again at her game night. 

By the way, I'm sticking with my theory that Jim regrets being on this show, and it partially explains his flat affect and lack of enthusiasm (at least until I have more evidence).  In Meghan's social media, Jim always looks happy and loving towards her.  Also, in that phone call we heard, his voice sounded happy and he seemed up beat and affectionate.   Jim's a big boy, and whether he was coerced or simply regrets his decision, he needs to put on his big boy panties and either disengage completely, or act like a grown up.

• Love 5
(edited)

From Meghan's blog:

It is not a perfect situation but it was always temporary and done out of the love we have for our family. I don't see the need to judge this negatively, if I was viewing my situation from an outsider perspective, I would think I would be in awe of the sacrifice we made on behalf of our marriage for the long term emotional health of our child.

"Always temporary" is her way of saying "I knew that broad LeAnne was on her way out" for the 32094083th time? Jeez, this woman has no consideration or compassion for others.

Also, in the SYTTD clip she looks less scary and more soft. She should go back to that look.

• Love 2

Also, in the SYTTD clip she looks less scary and more soft. She should go back to that look.

She was still gaunt with protruding hip bones, but her face was softer.  That must have been pre-steroids.  Her arms were slim and toned, versus protruding biceps with bulging veins.

(edited)

hmm...very curious indeed. I'm not surprised. Meghan seems like a real manipulator. She probably reeled Jimmy in with her "practicality, sweetness, and love of his children." She's a snake.

You mean you may be "intimidated" or not "in awe of her sacrifice" and don't worry about proving yourself to "classy as F___" Meghan? You know "Shannon brought this all on herself" after Meghan's inquisition but shocker, she doesn't like it when Vicki takes a turn at her?

On WWHL, we learn that super fan, St Louis Cardinals/Jimmy Edmonds asked me on a date, had no idea that K means a strike out in baseball. She's a fraud. I wonder if the plan is to use Meghan & Jimmy to move back to St Louis and spin off into Real Housewives of St Louis in a year or two...

She was still gaunt with protruding hip bones, but her face was softer. That must have been pre-steroids. Her arms were slim and toned, versus protruding biceps with bulging veins.

Yes, this was how she looked on Style Networks Resale Royalty. You can find episodes on YouTube. I think she found a new make up or hair stylist though because she looks rougher around the edges on Resale... Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 2

I only caught the tale end of WWHL, but Meghan had a very telling moment.  Andy was talking about the magazine cover with Khloe Kardashian's butt.  Joanna Garcia was praising it up, down, and sideways.  Comically, the camera caught Meghan making extreme facial expressions of disgust.  I'm sure to a skeleton with bulging biceps, a gigantic butt is revolting, but Meghan has got to learn some tact.

I am extremely out spoken and direct - like Meghan, I'm a Midwesterner.  You can get a lot of flack for this sort of thing, and Meghan has stated how she loves being this way, and no one will change her.  That arrogance just drives me crazy.  She is so sure she's right, she refuses to self-reflect.  Thank God Leanne no longer has to suffer Meghan's constant references to her impending death.  There's just something about Meghan I cannot like.  I've already talked at length that it's her self-congratulatory attitude, as well as making herself the hero of every story.  But something really struck me in that fancy hotel last week.  When Meghan has done something extra special, her voice gets this Disney princess tone, and her story ends with a metaphorical - Ta Da!  She did it again at her game night. 

By the way, I'm sticking with my theory that Jim regrets being on this show, and it partially explains his flat affect and lack of enthusiasm (at least until I have more evidence).  In Meghan's social media, Jim always looks happy and loving towards her.  Also, in that phone call we heard, his voice sounded happy and he seemed up beat and affectionate.   Jim's a big boy, and whether he was coerced or simply regrets his decision, he needs to put on his big boy panties and either disengage completely, or act like a grown up.

You mean Meghan was being making faces and being, umm, judgy????????  No way!  I guess Meghan only has a problem when someone gets judgy with her.

And I agree with you on Meghan's constantly bring up LeAnn's illness.  Meghan didn't have to keep repeating that LeAnn's cancer was terminal because the other womeon are so clueless.

• Love 3
(edited)

meghan-king-edmonds-defends-herself-against-haters-who-say-shes-too-thin Oh Meghan first the Botox and now the I canthelp that I am thin--see me in my gym clothes.

Edited by zoeysmom

From Meghan's blog:

Another fine example of Meghan's lame attempt to rewrite events from her own self-serving and self-aggrandizing perspective. Perhaps this self-absorbed twit actually believes what she writes in her blog, but what I saw was Meghan playing the role of  "very cool, slightly older friend and substitute mother" to Haley, doling out $100 bills without any proper pre-conditions, subjecting Haley to morbid and inappropriate parables on the fragility and temporal nature of human life, and taking it upon herself to obtain birth control for the 17-year old, most probably without consulting Haley's mother beforehand. As for Jimbo's awesome sacrifices, the aired scenes didn't show any emotional re-bonding with Haley (no surprise there, given his taciturn and cold demeanor with his new wife), I doubt those went much beyond footing the bill for her airfare to OC and giving her a room and permission to take meals with them.

• Love 5
(edited)

Wow. I loved Resale Royalty, I had shopped there from their very first location so it was someplace I was familiar with. Admittedly the store was a trek for me so I didn't go terribly often , but I never saw Meghan in there. It really makes you think-she's bebopping around the St. Louis reality show circuit while "selling medical software". What's real, what's reality? I understand reshooting key things, casting personalities,flattering lighting, etc but fakedy fake fake fake -dunno.  

Edited by LVmom
  • Love 1

I don't like to judge how anyone mourns a loss, but I mean, if I were Meghan, I would have postponed the WWHL appearance. She wouldn't have been the first guest to do so and I doubt Andy would give her shit for it. Even if it's not her intent, it comes off a bit insensitive given the timing. Anyway, I hope that Hayley is receiving the support she needs right now. It's hard to lose a parent at a young age.

I feel like when a HW comes out of the gate with drama on their first year, they are less likely to come back. I don't know if Meghan will last. IMO, she's not a good fit. Everyone else seems to be getting along with Shannon (even Heather) so I think going against her was not the best decision.

• Love 5
(edited)

I would doubt Haley is going to college.

They've said nothing about college searches, applications, etc. on the show. However, with her mother's terminal (TM Meghan) illness hovering over everything, perhaps it was agreed that Hayley would not at that time try to figure out college and deal with the stress of SATs and applications. Especially if she's a middling student, then there was no reason to push her toward college if she wasn't smoothly on that track already. I have some insight into this because my dad died suddenly near the end of my sophomore year of high school and at the beginning of senior year, the time for sending in applications, I was still grieving and it was hard to focus on college and "the future". I hope Jim won't just let her sit around with her pals for a year or more, because that won't be good for her either. He doesn't seem to be the type of father to let her do "nothing" for too long.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 1

They've said nothing about college searches, applications, etc. on the show. However, with her mother's terminal (TM Meghan) illness hovering over everything, perhaps it was agreed that Hayley would not at that time try to figure out college and deal with the stress of SATs and applications. Especially if she's a middling student, then there was no reason to push her toward college if she wasn't smoothly on that track already. I have some insight into this because my dad died suddenly near the end of my sophomore year of high school and at the beginning of senior year, the time for sending in applications, I was still grieving and it was hard to focus on college and "the future". I hope Jim won't just let her sit around with her pals for a year or more, because that won't be good for her either. He doesn't seem to be the type of father to let her do "nothing" for too long.

Sorry for your loss.  A terrible time in life to lose a parent.

I get the impression Haley has been a handful. Living in St, Louis allegedly with dad and Meghan. I noticed her mother declared herself a cancer survivor in May of 1012.  This is a terrible  something Haley and her older sister have had to live with for a very long time.  This spring Haley got a new Mercedes and sister Lauren graduated from ASU. 

The one career I would advise the Edmonds to keep Haley out of is reality TV star.  Get her butt in some kind of post-secondary education.  I know she needs time to process and grieve but even a part time schedule would be an improvement from hanging out collecting an allowance. 

• Love 2
(edited)

meghan-king-edmonds-defends-herself-against-haters-who-say-shes-too-thin Oh Meghan first the Botox and now the I canthelp that I am thin--see me in my gym clothes.

I'd be inclined to believe her if she were always that thin. But clearly that's not the case. Her siblings aren't as thin as her either.

And did she really post a rant like that or are you being facetious? I bet she's F5ing this thread constantly.

(edited)

I just watched only the first few minutes of Monday's WWHL with Meghan on it. 

I came here specifically to post my disgust about Meghan. What the eff !!!? Didn't LeeAnn just pass like days ago?!! They even closed with an on screen acknowledgment of her passing on the RH of OC episode that just finished airing only 2 MINUTES before Meghan was introduced on WWHL ! 

And after Andy introduced her and said his condolences to Meghan, the girl could barely, just barely muster some semblence of appropriate words of contrition, decency, and dignity about the death. She tried hard to mask her utter delight at just being on the Tee Vee machine and getting to play in New York City. She was probably thinking about shopping at Bloomingdale's that afternoon and buying the latest in furry toilet seat cover vests.

And there she sat, with PINK HAIR. Adding to her very dignified demeanor and remarks about LeeAnn. (sarcasm). Did she go to the funeral like that ? What the eff? Didn't her family, husband, handlers, anybody, advise her to cancel her appearance on the show?

I just can't. I am so sick of the narcissistic sociopathy in today's news - in society. I want to vomit. 

Meghan Edmonds - my new most hated Housewife across all franchises.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 8

I'd be inclined to believe her if she were always that thin. But clearly that's not the case. Her siblings aren't as thin as her either.

And did she really post a rant like that or are you being facetious? I bet she's F5ing this thread constantly.

Yes she did on her instagram. I really don't like her.....

Yes she did on her instagram. I really don't like her.....

Huh...Well, I honestly hope that she isn't doing crazy things to be as thin as she is because I wouldn't wish the hell of an eating disorder and/or body dysmorphia on anyone...But the evidence really suggests that it's some unnatural means she's using, whether behavior or chemical.

(edited)

"I just can't. I am so sick of the narcissistic sociopathy in today's news - in society. I want to vomit." ●《quote from: Bossa Nova》●

Agree, Bossa Nova

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 3

Why is Jimmy so grumpy? This may be why:  http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2015/07/jim-edmonds-meghan-edmonds-husband-slammed-with-lawsuit/ Jimmy is a copy cat.

This seems like a rant to me:  http://www.realitytea.com/2015/07/29/meghan-king-edmonds-hits-back-haters-saying-shes-thin/

I say that because in the days of Brandi claiming she and LeAnn were at war I didn't see it.  This is more like a solo rant Brandi style.

Why is Jimmy so grumpy? This may be why:  http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2015/07/jim-edmonds-meghan-edmonds-husband-slammed-with-lawsuit/ Jimmy is a copy cat.

This seems like a rant to me:  http://www.realitytea.com/2015/07/29/meghan-king-edmonds-hits-back-haters-saying-shes-thin/

I say that because in the days of Brandi claiming she and LeAnn were at war I didn't see it.  This is more like a solo rant Brandi style.

Oh she's going to be fun social media wise.
  • Love 1
(edited)

I just looked at the article but the picture of her from before speaks for itself. She might have been naturally thin, but her physique now is not natural. She had better enjoy it now because the effects catch up to you. And one can menstruate without ovulating (and thus lose bone density); it's not a sign that one is at a healthy weight in and of itself. But the way she was crying over not having biological kids gives me pause, FWIW.

And yes, she will be fun social media-wise. Before she was even on the show, she was making snarky comments on the publicity articles that were published in St Louis media. I have no doubt she reads here, has google alerts, and follows social media excessively. I don't blame her for doing that given her maturity level (plus she's probably curious). But responding to "haters" (I loathe that word) is not a good idea; it just encourages them and makes one look petty. She has a lot to learn.

• Love 4

I am getting the impression from the big tear session we see this coming week with Meghan she is trying to butter Jim up to have more children since she can't get the desired response and satisfaction from the step children.  Of course the guaranteed 18 years of child support would come in handy.  I am becoming more and more jaded when it comes to this woman.

• Love 2
(edited)

It appears that Meghan may be quite the eager hell spawn neophyte taking a full course load from Professor Satan A. Cohen and his extremely diligent Teaching Assistant Tamra "Loose i Fur" BLarney.

Edited by BookElitist

I just looked at the article but the picture of her from before speaks for itself. She might have been naturally thin, but her physique now is not natural. She had better enjoy it now because the effects catch up to you. And one can menstruate without ovulating (and thus lose bone density); it's not a sign that one is at a healthy weight in and of itself. But the way she was crying over not having biological kids gives me pause, FWIW.

I'm not sure if you're saying she doesn't have bio kids, because she doesn't ovulate due to low body weight. If so, she told the world in her first episode that Jim has had a vasectomy. It was when Heather offered her left over embryos to her.

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm not sure if you're saying she doesn't have bio kids, because she doesn't ovulate due to low body weight. If so, she told the world in her first episode that Jim has had a vasectomy. It was when Heather offered her left over embryos to her.

I don't know what her body is doing and I don't claim to. She mentioned menstruation in her rant so I was pointing that menses doesn't mean one is healthy.

And I missed the vasectomy part in that episode, so thanks for clearing up. Makes sense why she's upset.

• Love 1
(edited)

And yeah, I'm going to stop the body talk because I don't want to seem like I'm picking on her. I just have a lot of friends who exhibited the same behaviors (weight loss, "I eat so much!" Pics on social media and then using compensatory behaviors afterwards...) as Meghan who later ended up hospitalized in residential and inpatient facilities. I think she's playing games with her life and it's kind of upsetting to me because I've seen what can happen.

• Love 1

And there she sat, with PINK HAIR. Adding to her very dignified demeanor and remarks about LeeAnn. (sarcasm). Did she go to the funeral like that ? What the eff? Didn't her family, husband, handlers, anybody, advise her to cancel her appearance on the show?

I just read an article earlier today (which, of course, I can't find again) in which Meghan says something about how it's PITA to hear people talking about her pink hair, that if the now deceased wife saw it she'd love it because she had several wigs to cover her chemo baldness and one was red. She added that the folks who accuse her--Meghan--of trying to attract attention are full of it. Okay, I'm paraphrasing but whatever.

Honey, anyone with bright pink hair wants attention. I don't care if you do it because pink is your favoritist color, to piss off your parents, because you're in an indie band or because your husband is ignoring you; pink hair is an attention getter, especially when you debut it on a nationally syndicated TV show.

• Love 5

Although all the people on these reality shows need..REALLY NEED the attention and so-called fame, I'd be happy to stay at home with my pink hair.  Sometimes it's just fun to do something for oneself.  I'd be happy to be able to afford quirky everything...shoes, clothes, hair color and style, home decorating.  NO ONE ever needs to see it.  I'll be in my own fabulous world.  Maybe I've had enough attention in my life...but I don't do anything to get it.

(edited)

I just read an article earlier today (which, of course, I can't find again) in which Meghan says something about how it's PITA to hear people talking about her pink hair, that if the now deceased wife saw it she'd love it because she had several wigs to cover her chemo baldness and one was red. She added that the folks who accuse her--Meghan--of trying to attract attention are full of it. Okay, I'm paraphrasing but whatever.

Honey, anyone with bright pink hair wants attention. I don't care if you do it because pink is your favoritist color, to piss off your parents, because you're in an indie band or because your husband is ignoring you; pink hair is an attention getter, especially when you debut it on a nationally syndicated TV show.

Is it this article?  http://www.people.com/article/real-housewives-orange-country-meghan-king-edmonds-defends-pink-hair

Not to be indelicate but Meghan seems to put a lot of emphasis on this terrific friendship with LeeAnn.  I am thinking Meghan may be overstating her importance and now it is all about funerals and memorial services for LeeAnn and Meghan's input.  It seems she has adult children, parents and a husband-why is Meghan so front and center? They lived in the same area for what six months?  Meghan is coming off as overbearing. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3