Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan King Edmonds: Third Wife's a Charm

• Start Topic

(edited)

well. i couldn't resist any longer!  in checked out andy's book.  he referenced megan  in 201 3 without naming her.  jimbo was at a cardinal game that andy was at.  according to andy, jimbo wanted to appear on wwhl.  apparently andy thinks her brother is HOT!  i wonder if we have to endure her because he has the hots for her brother.  andy mentioned jimbo's ex tried out for the oc.  interesting

I'm beginning to think that Jimmy is a secret Housewives fan based on this tidbit. Maybe he's been dying to get on the show for years after watching...? No wonder he and Terry are friends.

Edited by gimipizzauoldtroll
  • Love 3

well, it seems that andy spent a lot of time with jimbo during  the fall of 2013. it will be interesting to see if this 'friendship' continues into the fall of 2014.  aupposedly this book is andy's daily diary of his life.  he stole the idea from his idol, andy warhol.

well, it seems that andy spent a lot of time with jimbo during  the fall of 2013. it will be interesting to see if this 'friendship' continues into the fall of 2014.  aupposedly this book is andy's daily diary of his life.  he stole the idea from his idol, andy warhol.

Ugh, Andy Warhol is his idol? So much about him makes sense now.

I just started reading cohen's latest book. Not far enough into it for any juicy revelations, however, i will report back if anything is worth mentioning. And just so y'all know, i didn't buy his book, it's free from the library. It better be worth it!

• Love 1

Watching meghan makes me wonder how the other newbie housewife (katie h) who dropped out would have fared. She seemed sweeter in her brief appearances.

So, the reason why I'm not missing Katie Hamilton is because I'm guessing she had to do with the Tamra/Jesus storyline. Plus the ministry stuff in Uganda makes me give her a ton of sideeye since the envangelicals are the ones inciting and condoning violence against gay men and women in Uganda.

• Love 1

It's most likely a vacation home.

For a vacation home, which obviously it is, it is a long ways from taking the little ones for a vacation. He must be very vested with Wheels Up. This is where Megan and Jim were vacationing just days after Hayley's mother died, without Hayley or her sister.    

For a vacation home, which obviously it is, it is a long ways from taking the little ones for a vacation. He must be very vested with Wheels Up. This is where Megan and Jim were vacationing just days after Hayley's mother died, without Hayley or her sister.

I believe they mentioned that their other vacation home is in Lake Havasu so plane rides regardless for the St.Louis kids and his younger children aren't toddlers.

Why would Fox Sports want to employ someone like Jim....Jim Edmonds after he goes on a show like RHOC and is seen as not being a very good husband, father and all-around f-bomb dropping d-bag?

I don't think there's a big crossover between Cardinal fans and housewives fans. Edmonds has been a presence in St Louis for fifteen years, and although Cardinal fans like their players nice and well behaved, they're not fickle. Once a Cardinal always a Cardinal. Unlike most home crowds, you will never hear a present or former player booed in Busch Stadium.

Perhaps this has already been posted but I'll post again. First I have to comment about Jim Edmonds. He's a 45 year old former baseball center fielder (who really cares that much about baseball anyway). He's currently working as a sportscaster for Fox Sports Midwest. He used to be pretty hot 'back in the day' and has an estimated net worth of $35 million. He's been married twice before marrying Meghan with whom he carried on an affair for two years before marrying her. His second wife Allison Jaye Raski is a beauty. (obviously Jim prefers thin blondes). He married Allison in 2008 and they have two children together, a boy and a girl. Jim and Allison were divorced in February 2014 and Jim married Meghan in October 2014, just eight months later and approximately four months before the taping of season 10 was scheduled. This is Allison (on the left) at a black tie affair in 2013.

newpic510ed8516e573ca1ddb0d26e34bc1680.j

Here's the kicker. It was Allison, not Meghan that was slated to be the new housewife. Allison is good friends with Heather Dubrow and it was rumored that Heather was instrumental in the arrangements made between E! network, Jim and Allison to have them appear on the season 10 of Housewives. When the divorce happened, the deal fell through. Meghan claims to have been in the lives of Jim's two children for two years which would make that in the ballpark of the winter of 2013. That's an entire year before the divorce of Jim and Allison happened. After marrying Jim Edmonds, Meghan had a career in St. Louis in medical software sales. As mentioned on the first episode of the season, Meghan was living a "jet-setter" life before becoming a step-mom and moving to California. But, Meghan gave it up to move to California in order to replace Allison as the new Housewife of Orange County.

Jim-Edmonds-ex-wife-Allison-pic.jpeg?res

One last thing that Meghan doesn't really like to disclose is the fact that she's been married before Jim Edmonds. She was reportedly married to a young attorney named Brad McDill shortly after she graduated from University of Mississippi in 2007. According to court documents Meghan Edmonds married her beau in July 2007 and separated on October 14, 2011, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for their separation. Jim Edmonds spends most of his time living in their St. Louis home since that's where his sports announcing job is. The bottom line here is that Jim Edmonds is a philanderer and both Jim and Meghan are adulterers so there's a big question mark as to how long this 'marriage' going to be able to sustain itself.

Pictured is Brad and Meghan McDill

Meghan-Brad-McDill.jpg

Meghan actually mentioned her first marriage on one of the earlier episodes.  If I remember correctly it was in the vein of will her new marriage work out? She's a realist b/c her first marriage didn't and this is Jim's third.

Is that Chris Pronger's wife next to Allison Edmonds in the first picture?  Lauren Pronger is from St. Louis and I guess they met while he was playing for the Blues.  The Prongers lived in Shady Canyon when he played for the Anaheim Ducks, so Lauren Pronger could have been a RHOC, LOL!

(edited)

Looking at the comments, it's interesting how people assume that one is jealous if one simply dislikes someone. Although, I'm kind of shaking my head at viewers who go on SM to hurl abuse at these people. That's beyond mere snarking.

ETA: I'm not claiming some moral high ground since I *do* post here, lol *Kanye shrug* And looking at her account again, I would not be surprised to find out that she is deleting comments. I know people with fewer than 100K+ followers who get many more comments per post and her comment count is pretty low. Unless she purchased followers, but that would be pretty pathetic.

Edited by gimipizzauoldtroll
  • Love 4

Looking at the comments, it's interesting how people assume that one is jealous if one simply dislikes someone. Although, I'm kind of shaking my head at viewers who go on SM to hurl abuse at these people. That's beyond mere snarking.

Edited by ebkitty

ETA: I'm not claiming some moral high ground since I *do* post here, lol *Kanye shrug* And looking at her account again, I would not be surprised to find out that she is deleting comments. I know people with fewer than 100K+ followers who get many more comments per post and her comment count is pretty low. Unless she purchased followers, but that would be pretty pathetic.

Since she accused Vicki of purchasing votes for the recent "biggest shit stirrer" poll on WWHL (which Tamra won), I think Meghan is not above purchasing followers, or voters, or what have you.  Accusations sometimes say more about the accuser than the accused.  

• Love 4

Since she accused Vicki of purchasing votes for the recent "biggest shit stirrer" poll on WWHL (which Tamra won), I think Meghan is not above purchasing followers, or voters, or what have you. Accusations sometimes say more about the accuser than the accused.

Her instagram is weird. A bunch of comments are all the same "love you Meghan, you're so gorgeous, you're my favorite housewives, you go girl eat that burger,Fuck the haters" over and over. I'm sure some people feel this way but I got the feeling she has recruited supporters. IDK

• Love 6

Her instagram is weird. A bunch of comments are all the same "love you Meghan, you're so gorgeous, you're my favorite housewives, you go girl eat that burger,Fuck the haters" over and over. I'm sure some people feel this way but I got the feeling she has recruited supporters. IDK

If "recruited" = "purchased," I'm with you.  This is a thing.  I particularly know of it with purchasing Facebook "likes"-- businesses/ entertainment ventures can simply purchase them.  I don't know exactly how it works, but it's definitely a thing (haven't done it myself but know others who have), and it's not that expensive.  So I assume the same type of industry exists for Twitter and Instagram, complete with positive "posts".  There are all kinds of ways to make a buck off people who have big egos and money to spare.   

Edited by OhGromit
  • Love 2

If "recruited" = "purchased," I'm with you.  This is a thing.  I particularly know of it with purchasing Facebook "likes"-- businesses/ entertainment ventures can simply purchase them.  I don't know exactly how it works, but it's definitely a thing (haven't done it myself but know others who have), and it's not that expensive.  So I assume the same type of industry exists for Twitter and Instagram, complete with positive "posts".  There are all kinds of ways to make a buck off people who have big egos and money to spare.   

Echoing this sentiment. It's a common tactic used by nobodies who want to be famous on the internet.

• Love 2

Echoing this sentiment. It's a common tactic used by nobodies who want to be famous on the internet.

Wasn't Jill Zarin one of the first HW's to be busted for buying Twitter followers? I believe Mehgan is just following a housewives tradition in order to seem popular.

• Love 4

Is that true? Bought followers would show up in the numbers, but they wouldn't be posting. I didn't think that's how it worked...

Unless they're fake twitter accounts held by a few people who are paid to post prolifically (under pseudonyms)--- I mean I don't know, but I can imagine it.  And if I can think of it, others are probably doing it.  

Edited by OhGromit
  • Love 1

Oh wow she's been only getting at most maybe 20 hits(comments) on Twitter, last time I checked her instagram was about the same, now it's in the 8,000 likes but comments are only at max 135, someone is a phoney!

Edited by ebkitty

I'm guessing she's right at six feet. In this pic, she looks one to two inches taller than Jim, who's 6'1", and her heels looked to be at least two inches.

Thanks.  I had to look Danica Patrick's height up--she is 5'2" better suite to be flanked by Tamra and Eddie.

• Love 1

Watching Monday's preview, it looks like Meghan sees through Vicki's manipulations/motivations. I also think Vicki has Meghan's number. This leads me to believe they're kindred spirits. Vicki is Meghan in twenty years.

Here's to fifty year old Meghan having a thirty year old Meghan in her life.

• Love 5

I just can't believe that Jim Edmonds, pig extraordinaire, talked to his "good Friend" Terry Dubrow, and said, "hey I have a great idea, let's put my fame whore new wife on TV and center her storyline around my first ex-wife's terminal cancer and my delinquent daughter."  Then we can continue with age shaming, lying and manipulation.   I guess Jim thought to make the package complete he would throw in a few age and sexist comments. 

I can't believe Meghan can throw out comments about 17 years of poor parenting and not draw Jim's ire.  Bad enough she said it but to say it about her beloved Leann who has terminal cancer?  How dare she!  Just further cements my theory that Meghan knew she only had to make nice with Leann for a short period of time. 

• Love 5

Meghan needs serious help with her styling.  She looked so strange at Heather's luncheon.  That awful, high-necked, fugly dress and jacket that made it worse did her no favors.  And what was up with her hair?  When she pushed her hair behind her ears, all that did was accentuate her pointy ears.  All Meghan needed was one of her weird headbands and she would be right at home in Rivendell.

• Love 6

Meghan needs serious help with her styling.  She looked so strange at Heather's luncheon.  That awful, high-necked, fugly dress and jacket that made it worse did her no favors.  And what was up with her hair?  When she pushed her hair behind her ears, all that did was accentuate her pointy ears.  All Meghan needed was one of her weird headbands and she would be right at home in Rivendell.

Her outfit made her look like she stepped off of the set of 'Blossom' during an episode where Blossom has to give a school assembly speech. All she needed was one of those straw hats with the turned up brim and a sunflower attached.

• Love 1

Her body is different and I suppose she's trying to make it look feminine?!?

Here's a photo of her without her jacket at Heather's lunch.

hqdefault.jpg

Hee! "Hulkamania is running wild, brother!!" The headband would've made it perfect.
  • Love 3