Type keyword(s) to search

Tomorrow Today: Media & Behind The Scenes Of LOT

• Start Topic

Flash's will almost certainly have a few Barry-lite episodes, so if the scheduling works out that would be the best time for some special guest stars.  It wouldn't be worse than some of the other filler episodes they've come up with.

So sorry to hear about the cancellation, losing this show and Batwoman really sucks. The new bosses could have at least given the shows a finale season, guess they don't care much about pleasing the current fans, but at least, due to the Arrowverse's nature, the characters could still show up on one of the other shows (probably The Flash) to give us some closure. This show might have hit some rough spots in its later seasons, but I still adored this show and its wackiness, I am really going to miss it. I keep telling myself that seven season is great, especially considering the shows shaky start, but I still feel like it isn't enough. One finale season was too much to ask for? We just got Booster Gold!

At least we ended on a high note, season seven was their best in ages. Praise Beebo, now and forever!

• Love 3

I have mixed feelings about the cancellation.  This was one of those shows that I found particularly frustrating.  Sometimes I thought it was great, other times I thought it was a chore to watch.  

I feel relieved that I won't have to watch the Deification of Ava anymore.  I couldn't stand her character and don't understand how or why she pretty much became the central character on this show.  Everything seemingly revolved around her.  And I most definitely will not miss having to hear "babe this" and "babe that" every two minutes.

I'm also not going to miss complaining that this is a superhero show where people hardly ever use their powers because of budget constraints.

I miss when the the show was about them travelling to different points in history and correcting time anomalies.  The show seemed a lot simpler then.  The aliens and the clones and the weirdness of the past several seasons was a disappointment.

• Love 10
(edited)

So now, there's a petition going around in the hopes that a streaming network might decide to pick it up (and no, I did NOT start the petition. I'm simply the messenger!).

Edited by legaleagle53
  • Love 1

I am not surprised they cancelled it. I think the writers knew there is a very low chance. That is why they gave us this outrageous stories as a fan service in the last episode and showed us the potential futures of the characters. The avalance ending was absolute worse fanfiction and fan service, and Booster Gold was fan service for the people who cried about him and comics characters for years, although the writers had no intention to write him as a comics book character. And ending Legends in jail is also absolutely in tune of how they treated the character last 4 seasons, they turned them from outcasts who want to do good and better and be heroes, into outcasts who give themselves excuses to screw things up and create even more problems for the selfish reasons of there is nothing else for us out there, and why not help the next goof save their loved ones in the expense of the timeline. So ending them in jail is quite poetic

• Love 2
(edited)

The DC Comics crossover series, Earth Prime, released its third issue featuring the Legends yesterday ("Ray Palmer assembles the retired Legends for one last go-round after he learns Mick Rory's Necrian children have been kidnapped by a group of mysterious Necrian assassins. But is this universe-spanning mission really what it seems?")...

DC Reveals The Canon Future Of The Arrowverse (Spoilers)
Posted on May 2, 2022 by Rich Johnston
https://bleedingcool.com/comics/dc-reveals-the-canon-future-of-the-arrowverse-spoilers/

The TV series may be ending. But DC's Legends Of The Tomorrow, naturally, has its future planned out. In a well-timed move, this week sees DC Comics publish the third issue of their comic book series Earth-Prime, which visits the worlds of the CW TV series known as The Arrowverse. Which begins with a scene with the Palmer family in 2022's Star City, set in the very near future…
As well as checking up with Kayla and Mick Rory…
As well as Kendra Saunders, Carter Hall and their kid Alda. Because she is a thing now too.
But then the comic book jumps forward twenty-seven years, and tells a canon tale of the Arrowverse to come. Revealing what happened to characters, basically, long after their television series got cancelled and the kids grew up.
With a nostalgic trip back to what once was and now, courtesy of Warner Bros., what will never be.
And Firestorm's daughter now runs S.T.A.R. Labs. Previously Martina Jackson was seen in a photo as the future daughter of Jefferson Jackson and was named after Martin Stein, the former other half of Firestorm. Though Jackson always called him "Gray"… genetic gestalt transfer in the Arrowverse?
Mick Rory, the pyromaniac supervillain Heat Wave and formerly a sci-fi romance novelist under the pen name Rebecca Silver. And Kendra and CArter's daughter, Alda, is already a new Hawkwoman.

pvItvov-.jpg

FRimpykXwAAdGZC-e1651495468347.jpg

FRimpY9WUAErkeJ.jpg

Ixk1HGmd.jpg

Ixk1HGmda.jpg

Ixk1HGmdb.jpg

qlxSFqTk.jpg

Edited by tv echo
(edited)
This con was originally scheduled for 2021 and then rescheduled to this year...

The Ultimates: Crisis, May 6-8, 2022 (Birmingham, England, UK) 
Caity Lotz, Matt Ryan, Jes Macallan, Nick Zano, Olivia Swann (also Katherine McNamara, Joseph David-Jones, Nicole Maines, Jesse Rath, Azie Tesfai, Rachel Skarsten, Meagan Tandy and Christina Wolfe)
http://seanharry.com/home/crisis/

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Caity Lotz directed the May 25th episode of The Flash...

The Flash - Episode 8.16 - The Curious Case of Bartholomew Allen - Press Release
Posted by SpoilerTV at May 05, 2022
https://www.spoilertv.com/2022/05/the-flash-episode-816-curious-case-of.html 

Spoiler

CAITY LOTZ DIRECTS - The Flash (Grant Gustin) gets blasted with a shockwave forcing his body to age prematurely. The series also stars Jesse L. Martin, Candice Patton, Danielle Panabaker, Danielle Nicolet, Kayla Compton and Brandon McKnight. Caity Lotz directed the episode written by Thomas Pound & Jess Carson (#816). Original airdate 5/25/2022.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

LoT writer Dan Park tweeted that the recently released Earth Prime: Legends of Tomorrow comic was designed to tease a Season 8 storyline...

Keto Shimizu tweeted some clarifications...

And here's another online poll that you can vote in...

Vote to Save Legends of Tomorrow, Legacies, Astrid & Lilly Save the World, Archive 81, and More
JOHNNYJAY     MAY 6, 2022
https://www.cancelledscifi.com/2022/05/06/vote-to-save-legends-of-tomorrow-legacies-astrid-lilly-save-the-world-archive-81-and-more/ 

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

Caity Lotz, Jes Macallan, Olivia Swann, Nick Zano and Matt Ryan were at Starfury's The Ultimates: Crisis con in Birmingham, England, this weekend...

ETA: Caity announced her engagement to actor Kyle Schmid yesterday on Instagram.

Edited by tv echo
On 5/2/2022 at 8:08 PM, StaceyNotStacie said:

All seasons are on Netflix. I wonder if they would be willing to make a final season just to give it a “real” ending. 

I doubt it. Their deal with CW/WB is over when it comes to DC content. WB is just riding out the remainder of their contract with Netflix before they add the Arrowverse to HBO Max. Netflix isnt going to help with that and if they would it would probably come with a stipulation that they keep the Arrowverse shows even longer than they are currently able to.

(edited)

At next weekend's Motor City Comic Con, Caity Lotz and Katie Cassidy are scheduled for a joint panel on Saturday, May 14, at 10:30am ET...
https://motorcitycomiccon.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Event-Schedule.pdf

MAY 14, 2022
10:30 - 11:20
KATIE CASSIDY/CAITY LOTZ PANEL

Things aren’t always black and white but today we are bringing you Black
Canary and White Canary actresses Katie and Caity to share some insight
into the crossover worlds of the CW’s Arrowverse.

Also next weekend, at Tidewater Comicon in Virginia Beach, VA, Brandon Routh is scheduled for a solo panel on Saturday, May 14, at 3:00pm ET...
https://www.tidewatercomicon.com/about/schedule/

SATURDAY PANELS
3pm-3:45pm ... Q&A Session with Brandon Routh! Star of Superman Returns and known for his many roles in Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, Arrow, The Flash, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, and many more.

Edited by tv echo

I guess I am a bit late in commenting, and I do not know whether my comment has been written before. I honestly think that this show is nearing its end of life. The ideas have gone from fun to ridiculous and I do not feel relatable with Sara as White Canary anymore, because she is not anymore. All other characters that anchor this show to Arrowverse are gone and the show has decidedly taken different direction from the rest of Arrowverse.

Having written that, this show has aired 110 episodes in 7 seasons. It more than deserves a final season or TV movie to wrap things up. If the CW decides to let viewers hanging without closure after 7 episodes, they do disservice to their viewers.

1 hour ago, TV Anonymous said:

I guess I am a bit late in commenting, and I do not know whether my comment has been written before. I honestly think that this show is nearing its end of life. The ideas have gone from fun to ridiculous and I do not feel relatable with Sara as White Canary anymore, because she is not anymore. All other characters that anchor this show to Arrowverse are gone and the show has decidedly taken different direction from the rest of Arrowverse.

Having written that, this show has aired 110 episodes in 7 seasons. It more than deserves a final season or TV movie to wrap things up. If the CW decides to let viewers hanging without closure after 7 episodes, they do disservice to their viewers.

Yes, you are a bit late to the party. The show was officially canceled about two weeks ago.

1 hour ago, legaleagle53 said:

Yes, you are a bit late to the party. The show was officially canceled about two weeks ago.

I know that. What I was trying to say was that if CW let us hanging like now, without any closure, then CW does disservice to us. Case in point Timeless and Ray Donovan. Special episode or TV movie or abbreviated season for closure.

Apologies if the idea I conveyed the first time was received differently.

11 hours ago, TV Anonymous said:

I know that. What I was trying to say was that if CW let us hanging like now, without any closure, then CW does disservice to us. Case in point Timeless and Ray Donovan. Special episode or TV movie or abbreviated season for closure.

Apologies if the idea I conveyed the first time was received differently.

No apologies necessary. That was really just my bitterness talking. I agree with your point.

TIME TRAVELING
Legal Dispatch 0.21

Marc Guggenheim   May 10, 2022
https://marcguggenheim.substack.com/p/time-traveling?s=r 

Yesterday [EDIT: Again, not so much yesterday.] also saw the passing of Legends of Tomorrow, a show I helped co-create and, for a time, co-showrun. Of course, I don’t mourn the loss of a show that had seven fantastic seasons. I do, however, mourn the fact it will forever end on a cliffhanger and leave the airwaves without a proper send-off.

• Love 1
(edited)

“DC’s Legends of Tomorrow: The Seventh and Final Season” Gets July Blu-ray & DVD Release!
Farid-ul-Haq     May 10, 2022
https://thegeekiary.com/dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-the-seventh-and-final-season-gets-july-blu-ray-dvd-release/107582 

Fans of the long-running DC’s Legends of Tomorrow live-action TV series can look forward to owning the show’s seventh and final season on Blu-ray and DVD come July 19, 2022.
The Extra Features on the Blu-ray and DVD include:

• Gag Reel (Exclusive to Blu-ray and DVD)
  • Deleted Scenes (Exclusive to Blu-ray and DVD)
  • Captain at the Helm: DC’s Legends of Tomorrow 100th Episode

The 13 One-Hour Episodes are:

1. The Bullet Blondes
  2. The Need for Speed
  3. WVRDR_ERROR_100<Oest-of-th3-Gs.gid30n>NotFound
  4. Speakeasy Does It
  5. It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Scientist
  6. Deus Ex Latrina
  7. A Woman’s Place is in the War Effort!
  8. Paranoid Android
  9. Lowest Common Demoninator
  10. The Fixed Point
  11. Rage Against the Machines
  12. Too Legit to Quit
  13. Knocked Down, Knocked Up

The show’s Blu-ray and DVD releases (3 discs each) will be presented in 16×9 widescreen format. The running time is approximately 546 minutes with the enhanced content being approximately 79 minutes.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

I wouldn't be surprised if any wrap-up is going to be either an animated movie (relatively easy to do, and more time-and-cost effective than a show), an add-in to a Flash crossover/Very Special Episode, or nothing.

Lots of shows never get an ending, so it wouldn't surprise me, but I'd be happy to be wrong.

Mad About The CW Cancellations? Blame Streaming, But Also Its Unusual Corporate Structure

The CW gave early renewals to seven of its eight returning shows, all of them among its highest-rated. Sources say Pedowitz wanted to bring back the Greg Berlanti-produced DC Comics dramas Batwoman and Legends of Tomorrow but Warners no longer wanted to pay the leases on the studio space, which expired May 1, and prompted April 29 cancellations.

And before anyone can start a petition for the unfortunate shows that met their early demise this week, keep in mind that HBO Max and Paramount+ can’t save those lucky shows that were able to stay on the air as long as they did because they were part of the Netflix deal. Sorry, Legacies, Legends, Dynasty, Charmed, In the Dark and Roswell, as Plec said, “Today we mourn.”

Caity Lotz and Katie Cassidy had a joint panel at Motor City Comic Con yesterday (May 14)...

Google translations of above two tweets:

🔊| At the motor city comic con, Katie Cassidy revealed that originally when she was cast, Laurel Lance would likely become the Black Canary at the end of Arrow's S1. But that changed and she later found out that whoever would be the canary first was her sister (Sara).

She said that at first she was upset, but then she met caity and was happy that they cast someone "so amazing" and the 2 became great friends.

(edited)

This fan tweeted a lot from the KC/CL panel at Motor City Comic Con on May 14 - here are some of her LoT-related tweets...

(Continued below)

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

CW Boss on 'Shock' of Cancellation Spree: 'We Encouraged Producers to Treat Their Finales as Series Finales'
By Ryan Schwartz / May 19 2022
https://tvline.com/2022/05/19/cw-cancelled-shows-explained-legends-of-tomorrow-batwoman/ 

CW boss Mark Pedowitz is well aware that the network’s unprecedented cancellation spree — which included Arrowverse series Batwoman (after three seasons) and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (after seven seasons) — came as “a bit of a shock.” (Yeah, that’s an understatement.)
“I realize the pattern is different from what we’ve done in years past, so I can see why this came as a bit of shock to you and to the fans,” Pedowitz told reporters during an executive call Thursday. “Look, none of these were easy decisions. We had long conversations with our studios and parent companies, and everyone recognized that this was a time of transition for The CW. So unfortunately, some difficult financial and strategic decisions needed to be made at every level.

“Despite some of the rumors out there, I want to be very clear: Content was never a factor in deciding not to move forward with a show,” Pedowitz maintained. “We are very proud of the stories we told, the producers and writers who created those shows, and all the talent that we’re fortunate to have had on this network…. I have always been a bastion of giving a long-running series a proper ending, so our creatives can finish telling the story on their own terms, and the fans who have invested all of this time are hopefully satisfied. We also tried to do that this year.”

Pedowitz went on to explain that The CW went into this year with “a general idea” of “what shows could be bubble shows.” Amid the network’s rumored sale, and thus its uncertain future, “We did not know 100 percent what was going to happen, so we encouraged all of those producers to treat their finales as if they could be series finales,” he said. “We wanted to do the right thing by the series and by the fans. Ultimately, the producers are stewards of their own creative visions; they are the storytellers. We, at The CW, always strive to be collaborative and provide guidance and direction. Unfortunately, sometimes there are fans that lose out by these decisions, and that, I emphasize, is never anyone’s intention.”

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

CW Boss On Future Of Net’s DC Universe Amid Ownership Changes: “We Are Staying In the Superhero Business”
By Nellie Andreeva    May 19, 2022
https://deadline.com/2022/05/the-cw-dc-universe-future-superhero-business-the-flash-final-season-1235028121/

... Pedowitz said. “We plan to stay in this business no matter what the outcomes is in the event of a sale or no sale. I think the Warner side realizes the value of having these properties up, DC Comics realizes the value of what it does for their marketability in terms of what these franchise are. Legends created a whole new life for characters they may not have even existed or used; they had not seen the light of day. We have brought enormous value to DC and Warner Bros. in terms of realization of the universe Greg Berlanti and his team have created.”

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Caity Lotz Reveals Canceled ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ S8 Plot Details
Uday Kataria  May 20, 2022
https://www.thecosmiccircus.com/caity-lotz-legends-of-tomorrow-season-8/

Leading star Caity Lotz, who’s portrayed Sara Lance/White Canary for almost 10 years, recently took to the stage at Motor City Comic Con to set the record straight about the series. Lotz partnered up with her onscreen sister Katie Cassidy for a panel about the Canaries, the Arrowverse, and Legends of Tomorrow’s murky future.
According to Caity Lotz, Season 8 would have picked up directly from this cliffhanger. Dealing with the Legends’ time crimes would have been a central focus for the season (and a consequence that’s long overdue).

“Um… we were gonna be in jail. So, basically, we’d kind of… [be] learning how to be responsible… Time Masters, so to say, or you know, time travelers, so like a retraining.”

“So they were gonna have us in jail, with a bunch of young cadets and stuff, and then we’re the old-school ones, like ‘We know how to do all of this!”

“But we’re doing it all wrong. And then we have the whole Booster Gold storyline which I thought was gonna be so fun… but that’s kind of all I know about that. And then of course, yeah, Ava and Sara’s kid.”

Edited by tv echo

So is it just that those who tweeted stuff from the panel don't care enough about Caity/Sara to post any non-ship info about her or was the panel itself Jes/Ava Propping Hour like the show had become?

If you'd told me right after that mess of a Lance family panel at HVFF years ago that we'd eventually get more from Caity out of panels with Katie than ones with a castmate on the show Sara was supposed to be headlining, I would have never believed it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I like when they ask Caity what her favorite scenes are on Legends, she always answers I don't know there are too many. But if asked the same question about Arrow she'll start naming some scenes. Which shows me Arrow was a much meatier and better role for her. I think Legends just became a paycheck in the end as well as getting some director experience. 

Since she'll probably be doing a lot more cons being out of job. I hope she does more without Jes. Because those tend to be shipperfests. 

It's always sad to see showrunners treat the actors that gave their show purpose in the first place like crap because they'd rather play with new toys. I don't think Legends would've existed without Sara being brought on. That's why she was brought back to life. 

• Love 3

The full panel on Megacon is actually on someone's IG (Tere Clarkson), and Caity got to answer more questions than what was tweeted.

She repeated a few things she said in the past - her favorite scenes/episodes are from Arrow (S2E5, because it was about Sara and also her father), she loves working on dramatic scenes (like on Arrow, where Sara was darker), Sara in Legends was completely different from Sara in Arrow.

She was also asked by the moderator if she thought the creative team got who Sara was when she joined Legends. Caity said no (but not in a mean way because they were too busy figuring what to do with the many characters and the show). But she loved the Sara on Arrow, and the fans loved Arrow's Sara, so she didn't understand why they wanted to change to a different version of Sara.

I also find it interesting that she would always pick Arrow scenes as her favorites, but very little about Legends. To be fair, she didn't have as much juicy scenes to do after S2. She was either part of the background, or used to prop up Ava, so what could she have chosen?

8 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

I don't think Legends would've existed without Sara being brought on. That's why she was brought back to life.

I don't think they thought Sara would grow to be that important to Legends. Didn't Caity say she was at the bottom of the call sheet, when she thought she would be higher? I think they underestimated her popularity (like when they killed her off).

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

FYI, Caity Lotz and Jes Macallan are both already signed up for four more cons together this year...

Fan Expo Dallas, June 17-19, 2022 (TX)
https://fanexpohq.com/fanexpodallas/celebrities/

Fan Expo Denver, July 1-3, 2022 (CO)
https://fanexpohq.com/fanexpodenver/celebrities/

Fan Expo Boston, August 12-14, 2022 (MA)
https://fanexpohq.com/fanexpoboston/celebrities/

Fan Expo Canada, August 25-28, 2022 (Toronto, Canada)
https://fanexpohq.com/fanexpocanada/celebrities/

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Legends Of Tomorrow "Last Season" Concept with Caity Lotz and Jes Macallan!
That Bearded Dude   3 days ago

Cancelled Shows, Facts & Figures: The 'Best' Casualty, the 'Worst' Renewal, the Most Ruthless Network and More
By Matt Webb Mitovich / May 24 2022
https://tvline.com/lists/cancelled-tv-shows-list-best-and-worst/

THE LONGEST-RUNNING CANCELLATION
The CW’s unceremoniously cancelled Legends of Tomorrow followed closely with 110 episodes’ worth of time-traveling antics.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

304-‘DC’s Legends of Tomorrow’s’ Jes Macallan-‘Smallville’s’ Kristin Kreuk
Geek To Me Radio    May 28, 2022

0:00 SEG 1  Jes Macallan (https://www.instagram.com/jesmacallan) talks about playing Ava on Legends of Tomorrow, working to renew the show for another season, bringing in Booster Gold, getting the part of Ava, and the evolution of the character.

9:45 SEG 2 Jes Macallan talks about how much of the show is scripted vs improv, doing ADR, and the biggest challenge about doing Legends of Tomorrow.

ETA: You can also listen to this podcast at the Geek To Me Radio website here.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

The Flash EP Would Love to Rescue the Imprisoned, Cancelled Legends, But....
By Matt Webb Mitovich / May 30 2022
https://tvline.com/2022/05/30/the-flash-season-9-crossover-rescue-cancelled-legends-of-tomorrow-time-jail/ 

... So during a recent chat with Flash showrunner Eric Wallace, I outright pitched that the speedster series do as proposed above and go rescue the Legends! (And hey, maybe even bring some incarnation of Prison Breakers/Arrowverse alumni Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell along for the ride.)

Wallace got a kick out of the idea. The thing is, The Flash itself (based on quotes from multiple actors) had been on track for its current season to be a farewell run, until the stars aligned in January for a renewal. Meaning, Season 9 could instead mark The Flash‘s own swan song, and as such every minute will be precious.

“I don’t even know what my order is” as far as the number of Season 9 episodes, Wallace told TVLine earlier this month. “Going to save the Legends…. As much as I’d love to do that, that’s not something that is very easy to do in a season when I may have to wrap up my own story. I want to be honest, and not get anybody’s hopes up!”

Edited by tv echo
9 hours ago, legaleagle53 said:

Don't give me that, Eric. You owe us this after seven years of loyalty and that cliffhanger ending!

Just do what I plan to do on rewatches, press stop after Gary asks if there is any chocolate sauce on board. No cliffhanger and its all happy happy joy joy haha

• Love 1

I don't know about you guys but the concept of season 8 sounds awful. I do not believe that this is what people want to see as a final season. I saw many people want Legends to be superheroes, they want Sara Lance to have heroic ending( minus the avalance fans who just want a baby scene). To be honest I am even more glad I won't see this plot line on screen. These writers do not care for the characters at all, they care for the formulaic parody.

I am amazed how some people find good character development in characters that barely resemble themselves anymore.

And I watched Caity and Jess panel, it seems the actresses also can't say much about their characters either, especially Jess, Caity still has Arrow and she has a lot to say about Sara on Arrow and her favorite episodes and scenes from there. I also loved how when she talked about Sara on Legends she acknowledged it is a different character, written for a different show. But they when she talked how much Sara's mental state was changed from being dark and self hating, she didn't gave the credit to Avalance, but to Sara being a leader of the Legends, and becoming a hero, which is definitely her s2 development.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, SaraLanceArrow said:

I don't know about you guys but the concept of season 8 sounds awful. I do not believe that this is what people want to see as a final season.

I admit after reading what the plan was it didn't exactly feel me with excitement only because it kinda sounded like perhaps the screen time for the group together would not be as high cause of the young trainees but it could have potential as I imagine it wouldn't have been the whole season stuck in prison. Plus I admit I was watching more for the throwaway jokes than plotpoints.

My biggest disappointment with the cancellation is that I don't get to see more of the Gwyn/Alun story development. I was more excited about that prospect than Booster Gold.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2
On 6/7/2022 at 8:23 PM, lurker22 said:

great interview, Caity is really multi talented person. I really hope to see her in some big blockbuster movie, or some grounded drama. I do feel Legends wasted her potential and talent. I remember how everyone was so excited when they brought her back from the dead and put her in the spin off, only to lose interest and enthusiasm later through the years, when they just regressed her character and never gave her acting material to shine.

On a fun note, I just find it amusing how when asked about her top five actors to work with, she names only one - Nick Zano, regardless of the fact that for the last 4 seasons she mainly worked with Jess Mc. I guess all the talk about how she loves avalance, and says it is good representation, and how the show became better, and she would want another season, is her being just echoing some 'fans', and not really her own opinion.