Type keyword(s) to search

Tomorrow Today: Media & Behind The Scenes Of LOT

• Start Topic

London-born Hollywood and Broadway actor Victor Garber as well as four academics and community leaders from Southwestern Ontario have been named to Canada’s highest honour roll.

Garber was named an officer of the Order of Canada, the order’s second-highest distinction, on Thursday in recognition of his work in film, theatre and television. Garber has starred on Broadway in Tony Award-winning shows and appeared in Oscar-winning movies and Emmy-winning TV shows.
The Order of Canada, created in 1967, recognizes outstanding achievement and dedication to community service. More than 7,600 people have been named to the order.

Edited by tv echo

The Flash Should Not Bring the Legends of Tomorrow Into Its Final Season
By RUSS BURLINGAME - January 5, 2023
https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/flash-final-season-should-not-use-legends-of-tomorrow/ 

But from a quick glance at Twitter, it seems most fans of Legends of Tomorrow would rather live with their unfinished business, than have the story resolved on The Flash. This makes sense for a few reasons.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
was a smart, funny, boundary-pushing superhero show that deserves a chance to wrap up...but the writers and crew behind the show deserve to wrap it up on their terms, not to be awkwardly shoehorned into another character's final chapter, creating an unsatisfying story that would please neither group of fans. While the cliffhanger is a bummer, if that's all the fans ever get...well, it's still kind of a perfectly Legends way to end things. And for those who want a canonical voice to say "no, really, things turned out fine...well, there's the comics. They have already done it.

#78 - Caity Lotz: Acting, Directing, and Getting Married
Rebuilding the Beast    Jan 11, 2023

Today we talk about
·      How she met her fiancé Kyle and how she finally understands the phrase “when you know, you know.”
·      What work she did for herself to finally get to a place where she could accept love.
·      The difficulties of the pandemic and having to isolate.
·      Using meditation and weed to help her reflect and look introspectively.
·      Falling in love with dancing and who influenced her the most as a kid.
·      Getting dancing jobs on movies and TV shows and realizing her desire is to be where the actors were.
·      Learning how to deal with time management and balancing relationships.
·      New things she’s experienced that has brought her joy.
·      What’s she’s looking forward to.
·      Getting ready to get married.

• Like 1

Marc Guggenheim Arrow / Arrowverse Creator Talks Current, Future Projects, James Gunn Remaking DC
Zennie62 Live Oakland News Now NFL CES 2023 Vegas     Jan 17, 2023

-- When asked why the Arrowverse has to end, MG: "It doesn't have to end, but it clearly is obviously ending... It ran into sort of a perfect storm. On the one hand, you've got Discovery buying Warner Bros. and vastly downsizing everything. Uh, you know, Legends and Batwoman were not cancelled by The CW. It was Warner Bros' decision not to move forward with those shows. Um, and at the same time - one would be bad enough, right? One corporate merger. But, in addition, obviously you have Nexstar buying The CW and changing the way they're going about programming their slate... Like I said, I think one of those was survivable. Uh, two of those, uh, much less so... So it is a shame... Look, all good things come to an end and everything sort of ends... I'm personally, just as a writer and a creator, I'm disappointed that it's not going out in sort of high style. It would be nice to go out with like a mini series or some story that - that, you know, resolved any dangling plot threads and - and sort of just, you know, go out on - go out on a high note. Um, and to a certain extent, television doesn't really work like that. Um, you know, you don't have like an actual [unintelligible word] to end an entire [static-unintelligible words] shows so unique. So, it's, uh, it's a shame, it's a bummer, um, but, you know, that is such is life."

-- When asked if there was a list of lesser characters that he wanted to bring into Legends of Tomorrow at some point, MG: "Not an actual physical list. I always kept sort of a mental list of, oh, these are characters who A) I would like to see, but also B) I think would work well in this universe. You know, in other words, like, you know, work well with the, you know, the tone of any one of the shows or work well in terms of like, okay we can produce that, you know. Like, there are certain characters and powers that just are - are a heavier lift, uh, in terms of visual effects. Um, but like, you know, for the - I mean, this is not a Legends character, but for Arrow, um, I really, really always wanted to get the Question... To me, the Question was like, you know, so obvious and kind of perfect for Arrow. Uh, and again, talking about a mix of like, we can achieve that with our budget and - and tone and everything else, that character would kind of fit in. ... With respect to Legends, I was really excited, um, that, you know, DC finally gave the approval to use Booster Gold, and it would have been - you know, that - because Booster Gold is sort of a perfect character for Legends because he's both a time traveler and he's a little on the, you know, the more comedic side and, um, you know, you can just do so much, you know, with Booser... Booster and Legends to me was like a perfect fit."

-- When asked if there's a chance they might bring back Legends of Tomorrow or is it finished like Arrow, MG: "Well, you know, there's no more Waverider sets. Uh, those stages are now empty. Um, you know, look, I've learned, never say never. Um, I suspect that if you were to see Arrow again or Legends again, it would be part of like some new revival kind of series, you know, um, where we're playing characters, you know, from various shows and putting them in a story together... if that works... I'd love to see it, you know, live on in comic books. That would, I think, be pretty cool. Um, you know, the Crisis On Infinite Earths comic tie-in that we did was ridiculously successful. ... And like I said, you just - you never know, especially in this business. But I so appreciate the fact that there are fans, you know, still out there, who still care about the shows. ... When James Gunn is not calling you after, you know, nine years of working in this universe, um, what makes it really worthwhileis the fans."

-- MG: "I've even like encountered the differences in the fandoms, like Legends fans versus the Arrow fans. Like, you know, my wife would be like, I see what all the Arrow fans are saying to you online, but why don't the same people say bad things to you about Legends online? I’m like, I don't know. I'd like to think I'm an equal opportunity offender... This is a strange dichotomy." 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 1/6/2023 at 5:47 PM, tv echo said:

The Flash Should Not Bring the Legends of Tomorrow Into Its Final Season
By RUSS BURLINGAME - January 5, 2023
https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/flash-final-season-should-not-use-legends-of-tomorrow/ 

I do not agree with this. People on twitter who don't want Legends on Flash, or some of the Legends i.e. Sara Lance, are just a portion of fans who care for a portion of the show. (avalance, the baby, but this portion is even questionable if it was going to be on s8, as I am sure the writers would have sidelined avalance and the baby story any way, or not make it the way they imagined.)

My point is - majority of Legends fans know there is no hope for renewal and would have loved to see some Legends on Flash, and Sara and Barry team up.

An Interview With Marc Guggenheim 
Cryptid Creator Corner from Comic Book Yeti    January 27, 2023
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/cryptid-creator-corner-from-comic-book-yeti/id1609703832?i=1000596869352

-- MG: "The funny thing about Legends is, I was in the editing room with Greg on the pilot. And we had always sort of talked about, oh, this is the Arrowverse's Avengers. You know, we're going to take characters from different things and we're going to put them in. And watching it, I was like, oh, we had it wrong. This is not Avengers. This is Guardians of the Galaxy. And, uh, we only sort of leaned into that more and more as the show progressed."

-- MG also talked about directing the "Trapped on TV" episode of Legends.

Marc Guggenheim Talks About the Spark That Flipped the Pages from TV Back to Comics
Fandom Sessions By Geek Network   February 1, 2023
https://geek-network.com/marc-guggenheim-interview/

Podcast Link:
https://anchor.fm/geeknetwork/episodes/Marc-Guggenheim-Flipping-the-Pages-from-TV-Back-to-Comics-e1u81v8

-- MG: "I believe [Beebo] was the brainchild of Keto Shimizu, who was a long-time Arrow writer before moving over to Legends... We knew that Stein was gonna - spoiler alert - was gonna die in Crisis On Earth-X. And we were building this relationship up between Stein and his daughter Lily. And, you know, basically just Keto came into the room one day and was sort of telling us, you know, this story - this idea she had, you know, of something like Tickle Me Elmo... For the longest time it was Tickle Me Elmo... It was on the white board, it was in the room, it was part of the story - all the while knowing it would have to change because, of course, we would never get the rights to use the actual Tickle Me Elmo. But, you know, something that was like the cool toy back then, where Stein would brave Heaven and Earth, uh, in order to get for his daughter... And then, of course, the toy, along with Stein, would fall back in time and, um, you know, be co-opted by Vikings... I give Keto all the... credit for the idea. I forget who came up with the name 'Beebo.' ... At the time I was also working on a show called Trollhunters for Dreamworks Animation. And I had asked Linda Chen, one of our concept artists, to work up the design for this, you know, new, cute, cuddly character that eventually got named Beebo. ... So, you know, it was Keto's brainchild and Linda's vision that combined, like [unintelligible word] to form Beebo."

On 1/27/2023 at 9:03 AM, SaraLanceArrow said:

I do not agree with this. People on twitter who don't want Legends on Flash, or some of the Legends i.e. Sara Lance, are just a portion of fans who care for a portion of the show. (avalance, the baby, but this portion is even questionable if it was going to be on s8, as I am sure the writers would have sidelined avalance and the baby story any way, or not make it the way they imagined.)

My point is - majority of Legends fans know there is no hope for renewal and would have loved to see some Legends on Flash, and Sara and Barry team up.

I think the majority of Legends fans have always been against Legends Of Tomorrow being finished on The Flash. From the day Legends was cancelled, the main sentiment has been against this. Matt Mittovich from TV Line posted an article saying this should be done & asking Eric Wallace to do it & all over social media Legends fans were against it.

I've never seen any Legends fans hoping for them to appear on The Flash or for a Barry/Sara team up. Most Legends fans don't care about The Flash at all because of how bad it's gotten under Eric Wallace. Most Legends fans only want the Legends team to continue their story and/or wrap them up.

The #savelegendsoftomorrow campaign has been going since before it was cancelled & is still going strong with the cast, writers, & even James Gunn at least acknowledging it. A lot of fans are never going to give up hope.

Edited by Proteus

Showrunner Eric Wallace on the Beginning of the End of the ‘The Flash’
Swara Swalih     Feb. 6, 2023
https://thenerdsofcolor.org/2023/02/06/showrunner-eric-wallace-on-the-beginning-of-the-end-of-the-the-flash/

CORRECTION 2/7/2023, 6:05 PM: An earlier version of this article incorrectly quoted Mr. Wallace as saying “All the Legends [of Tomorrow] at least are all going to appear in an episode.” There is no confirmation of all the Legends returning in The Flash.
So we’ve already had a few announcements of other Arrowverse actors and characters like Javicia Leslie, Nicole Maines, and Keiynan Lonsdale as Wally/Kid Flash coming back to the show. Were there any discussions to use this final season and tie up loose ends for other Arrowverse shows?

There was originally when I had hoped that we’d had 20 episodes, but my original concept was to have at least one — if not a two parter — that wrapped up Legends of Tomorrow. And you know, there will be a little crossover we get them back, we get them out of time jail, all these good things, Booster Gold, etc, etc. When we found out we only have 13 episodes, that was no longer possible. We barely have enough time to wrap up things with Barry and Iris’ upcoming family let alone who is Danielle Panabaker playing now, so there wasn’t enough time. So unfortunately, we’re not going to be able to wrap up the Legends storyline which I know is very disappointing to the fans. It’s disappointing to me. But we just don’t have the bandwidth.
It makes sense because this is The Flash. It’s not the entire Arrowverse.

Yes, yes. Yeah. And you know, it’s one of those things. We’re still writing a series finale so you never know what could happen at the very end. Hope does spring eternal, but I just want to put that to rest.

Edited by tv echo

Caity Lotz was nominated for a Critics Choice Super Award for Best Actress in a Superhero Series, Limited Series Or Made for TV Movie...

Nominations Announced for the 3rd Annual Critics Choice Super Awards honoring Superhero, Science Fiction/Fantasy, Horror, and Action Movies and Series
February 22, 2023
https://www.criticschoice.com/2023/02/22/nominations-announced-for-the-3rd-annual-critics-choice-super-awards-honoring-superhero-science-fiction-fantasy-horror-and-action-movies-and-series/

(Los Angeles, CA – February 22, 2023) – The Critics Choice Association (CCA) announced today the nominees for the 3rd Annual Critics Choice Super Awards, honoring the most popular, fan-obsessed genres across both television and movies, including Superhero, Science Fiction/Fantasy, Horror, and Action. Winners will be revealed via a special announcement on Thursday, March 16.

• Love 1
On 2/8/2023 at 6:44 AM, Proteus said:

I think the majority of Legends fans have always been against Legends Of Tomorrow being finished on The Flash. From the day Legends was cancelled, the main sentiment has been against this. Matt Mittovich from TV Line posted an article saying this should be done & asking Eric Wallace to do it & all over social media Legends fans were against it.

I've never seen any Legends fans hoping for them to appear on The Flash or for a Barry/Sara team up. Most Legends fans don't care about The Flash at all because of how bad it's gotten under Eric Wallace. Most Legends fans only want the Legends team to continue their story and/or wrap them up.

The #savelegendsoftomorrow campaign has been going since before it was cancelled & is still going strong with the cast, writers, & even James Gunn at least acknowledging it. A lot of fans are never going to give up hope.

The campaign is just a free promotion of a show that already have 7 seasons, and a way of people who have money to spend. It was never going to work as the all connected to the show knew the chances for renewal are small and deals are ending. Keto, who wrote the finale was not even going to be with the show after s7. The writers knew what they were doing with this finale and they were ok with it. As for Flash, no one ever said Flash should finish Legends, seeing Legends getting out of prison is not even a story. People want to see a crossover between the two time travelling masters Barry and Captain Lance and her team, something that was way over due. And if they had announced it you would have seen how many actually wanted this.

(edited)
23 hours ago, SaraLanceArrow said:

The campaign is just a free promotion of a show that already have 7 seasons, and a way of people who have money to spend. It was never going to work as the all connected to the show knew the chances for renewal are small and deals are ending. Keto, who wrote the finale was not even going to be with the show after s7. The writers knew what they were doing with this finale and they were ok with it. As for Flash, no one ever said Flash should finish Legends, seeing Legends getting out of prison is not even a story. People want to see a crossover between the two time travelling masters Barry and Captain Lance and her team, something that was way over due. And if they had announced it you would have seen how many actually wanted this.

The campaign to bring Legends Of Tomorrow back is a huge deal and almost everyone connected to the show, actors, writers, etc. have acknowledged it. Shows have been brought back before & Legends fans are not giving up & the cast have said they want to do more Legends.

Keto not returning to Legends after s7 had no bearing on season 8. Everyone connected to the show planned to do it & Phil Klemmer was still going to be the executive producer. Season 8 was going to explore Booster Gold, the new time cops that captured the Legends, Sara's pregnancy, Gwyn & Alun, & much more. 

Eric Wallace has been ruining The Flash for years. The Armageddon crossover event was really bad. Everything Wallace does is. I have never seen any fans hoping for Sara & the Legends to go to that trainwreck. Caity Lotz even made a snipe at a con about not caring about seeing Sara on The Flash when asked. 

Edited by Proteus
(edited)
8 hours ago, Proteus said:

The campaign to bring Legends Of Tomorrow back is a huge deal and almost everyone connected to the show, actors, writers, etc. have acknowledged it. Shows have been brought back before & Legends fans are not giving up & the cast have said they want to do more Legends.

Keto not returning to Legends after s7 had no bearing on season 8. Everyone connected to the show planned to do it & Phil Klemmer was still going to be the executive producer. Season 8 was going to explore Booster Gold, the new time cops that captured the Legends, Sara's pregnancy, Gwyn & Alun, & much more. 

Eric Wallace has been ruining The Flash for years. The Armageddon crossover event was really bad. Everything Wallace does is. I have never seen any fans hoping for Sara & the Legends to go to that trainwreck. Caity Lotz even made a snipe at a con about not caring about seeing Sara on The Flash when asked. 

Define "huge deal." It doesn't seem to be on the same level as a lot of similar campaigns, most of which were unsuccessful themselves.

And the only acknowledgement I've seen from someone not associated with the show was James Gunn trying to very diplomatically tell people to stop spamming him because it's not going to happen.

Multiple cast members have moved on. Props have been auctioned off. It's over.

Its cancellation was a possibility the writers were warned about and yet they chose, unlike every single other show at the CW at the time, to end on a cliffhanger, because they didn't care about wrapping up anyone's story. It is entirely their own fault fans didn't get closure.

As for The Flash, I haven't watched it in years, but I could say the same about the quality of Legends of Tomorrow in its later seasons. At least Wallace respected the viewers enough to provide a season finale that would have worked as a series finale.

I personally feel Sara as a character had been shown more respect on The Flash than she had on her own show for more than half its seasons, and would have loved to see her make an appearance in The Flash's final season, and I know quite a few people who felt the same way, though I have no desire to see her shackled to her wife or being forcibly pregnant while doing so. I actually never want any of the LOT writers sans a few who left prior to S4 to ever touch my favorites again. Mileages vary.

It's ridiculous to suggest "no one" wants it when you're clearly responding to someone who would and the only reason we've had so much, "Egads, not The Flash!!!!" over the past year is because the more fanatical elements were responding to people suggesting it. I haven't seen a single convo about it where not one person wanted it to happen, unless you're talking strictly insulated echo chambers populated only by that specific segment of the viewers.

If you truly think the consistent anti-Flash sentiment has not been a response to people asking for an appearance, then the fans responsible for the former would have to have been creating their own opportunities to be outraged about the Flash based on nothing, which would track with the loudest proponents of the later seasons of LOT being more fixated on the shows and characters they hate than anything the show they supposedly love is actually doing, but it should be obvious to anyone looking that that isn't the case here.

While I love Caity, and I don't know why she's even being brought up, she says different things depending on where she is and who she's talking to, for starters.

And LBR, the Venn diagram of people who don't want Sara on The Flash and those who never wanted her on Arrow while it was still running or even to acknowledge her Arrow roots on LOT except perhaps for her parents to worship Ava is basically a circle and yet Caity adamantly wanting more Arrow crossovers, acknowledgement, etc., was always ignored by them. She was also frequently saying she wanted to appear on The Flash until LOT was cancelled.

Meanwhile, if we're going to bring up things she's made snipes about, boy would that say how little she truly liked 90% of her material since mid-S3.

She recently said, according to a fan at a con, that Sara died for real in S6. Yet no one who's insisted that wasn't the case all this time is caring what she reportedly said about it.

And my last issue with bringing her into the discussion: with all due respect, I do not trust the way fans at these cons relate what is said and how it's said based on a pattern of taking things out of context, misremembering, leaving out comments that don't suit their agenda, misinterpreting either accidentally or willfully, and not relaying or understanding tone.

Of course she's going to support LOT getting a wrap-up of its own over a guest appearance on another show if it's one or the other. Which is, rather disingenuously, how the save-the-show campaigners position things despite that not being the only possibilities. That says nothing about whether or not she would want to make a cameo in general.

Edited by Screamnastics
  • Like 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Screamnastics said:

Define "huge deal." It doesn't seem to be on the same level as a lot of similar campaigns, most of which were unsuccessful themselves.

And the only acknowledgement I've seen from someone not associated with the show was James Gunn trying to very diplomatically tell people to stop spamming him because it's not going to happen.

Multiple cast members have moved on. Props have been auctioned off. It's over.

Its cancellation was a possibility the writers were warned about and yet they chose, unlike every single other show at the CW at the time, to end on a cliffhanger, because they didn't care about wrapping up anyone's story. It is entirely their own fault fans didn't get closure.

As for The Flash, I haven't watched it in years, but I could say the same about the quality of Legends of Tomorrow in its later seasons. At least Wallace respected the viewers enough to provide a season finale that would have worked as a series finale.

I personally feel Sara as a character had been shown more respect on The Flash than she had on her own show for more than half its seasons, and would have loved to see her make an appearance in The Flash's final season, and I know quite a few people who felt the same way, though I have no desire to see her shackled to her wife or being forcibly pregnant while doing so. I actually never want any of the LOT writers sans a few who left prior to S4 to ever touch my favorites again. Mileages vary.

It's ridiculous to suggest "no one" wants it when you're clearly responding to someone who would and the only reason we've had so much, "Egads, not The Flash!!!!" over the past year is because the more fanatical elements were responding to people suggesting it. I haven't seen a single convo about it where not one person wanted it to happen, unless you're talking strictly insulated echo chambers populated only by that specific segment of the viewers.

If you truly think the consistent anti-Flash sentiment has not been a response to people asking for an appearance, then the fans responsible for the former would have to have been creating their own opportunities to be outraged about the Flash based on nothing, which would track with the loudest proponents of the later seasons of LOT being more fixated on the shows and characters they hate than anything the show they supposedly love is actually doing, but it should be obvious to anyone looking that that isn't the case here.

While I love Caity, and I don't know why she's even being brought up, she says different things depending on where she is and who she's talking to, for starters.

And LBR, the Venn diagram of people who don't want Sara on The Flash and those who never wanted her on Arrow while it was still running or even to acknowledge her Arrow roots on LOT except perhaps for her parents to worship Ava is basically a circle and yet Caity adamantly wanting more Arrow crossovers, acknowledgement, etc., was always ignored by them. She was also frequently saying she wanted to appear on The Flash until LOT was cancelled.

Meanwhile, if we're going to bring up things she's made snipes about, boy would that say how little she truly liked 90% of her material since mid-S3.

She recently said, according to a fan at a con, that Sara died for real in S6. Yet no one who's insisted that wasn't the case all this time is caring what she reportedly said about it.

And my last issue with bringing her into the discussion: with all due respect, I do not trust the way fans at these cons relate what is said and how it's said based on a pattern of taking things out of context, misremembering, leaving out comments that don't suit their agenda, misinterpreting either accidentally or willfully, and not relaying or understanding tone.

Of course she's going to support LOT getting a wrap-up of its own over a guest appearance on another show if it's one or the other. Which is, rather disingenuously, how the save-the-show campaigners position things despite that not being the only possibilities. That says nothing about whether or not she would want to make a cameo in general.

A huge deal is billboards, cast members, writers, people all over social media, all acknowledging the campaign. You may want to dismiss it as not mattering, but it does to millions of fans out there.

Props being sold means nothing. Cast getting other jobs means nothing. They can & do want to come back. 

Legends was never warned that they might be canceled. That is something many people have wrongly believed since they don't understand the timeline of what went down. They were not apart of the group of shows warned. The news about Nextsar came out in January of 2022. Legends finished filming in December of 2021. No shows new about the CW situation before 2022. Olivia Swann said they were not warned. So did Keto. Donald Faison was going to be a series regular on season 8 & truly believed he'd have that job.

I know everything Caity has said. IMO, it's not as negative towards Legends as presented here. And fans who report what's been said aren't all just people who hear what they want to hear. I could easily say the same when it comes to comments that are to be taken as negative towards Legends.

I have seen her say many positive things about Legends & Sara on the show. But I know how much Legends & Avalance is hated here. I see how it's always said here that Sara is only Sara if she's away from Legends Of Tomorrow & Ava. And anyone who loves Avalance is seen as just crazy shippers.

Oh, I heard what Caity said about Sara in s6. That comment wasn't negative at all.

The hate for Ava & Legends post season 3 might be how everyone here feels but elsewhere Ava & the show are very popular. Though I know anyone who loves this show & how Sara is written is dismissed.

Eric Wallace is the single worst thing to happen to The Flash. I hope he never touches Sara. He doesn't understand the characters on his own show. He'd never get how to write for Sara or the Legends.

Fans who post on social media & go to cons are treated like they don't matter. Yet going to those places are how people know what fans are responding to. A lot of people loved Legends Of Tomorrow season 4-7.  I think hate for those seasons, Ava, & Avalance is small. And I think the campaigns & support Legends still gets a year later since it ended shows how much love the show still has.

Edited by Proteus
  • Like 1
(edited)

From Arrow panel at Emerald City Comic Con on Mar. 4...

-- When asked if there was one storyline or character that they would have loved to explore more in the eight seasons of Arrow, SA: "It was sad to lose Sara, Caity Lotz's character... Obviously, she came back and, you know, was the leader of Legends and all that stuff. But, I don't know, that was a - in the second season, that was such a cool, cool dynamic."

-- When asked which other Arrowverse show they would have liked to have been on, CH and JH both picked Legends because it looked like such a fun show with great people.

Arrow Reunion: Stephen Amell, Juliana Harkavy, & Colton Haynes at Emerald City Comic Con 2023
Literary Hype Woman   posted Mar 6, 2023

Edited by tv echo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 3/3/2023 at 4:01 PM, Proteus said:

A huge deal is billboards, cast members, writers, people all over social media, all acknowledging the campaign. You may want to dismiss it as not mattering, but it does to millions of fans out there.

Props being sold means nothing. Cast getting other jobs means nothing. They can & do want to come back. 

Legends was never warned that they might be canceled. That is something many people have wrongly believed since they don't understand the timeline of what went down. They were not apart of the group of shows warned. The news about Nextsar came out in January of 2022. Legends finished filming in December of 2021. No shows new about the CW situation before 2022. Olivia Swann said they were not warned. So did Keto. Donald Faison was going to be a series regular on season 8 & truly believed he'd have that job.

I know everything Caity has said. IMO, it's not as negative towards Legends as presented here. And fans who report what's been said aren't all just people who hear what they want to hear. I could easily say the same when it comes to comments that are to be taken as negative towards Legends.

I have seen her say many positive things about Legends & Sara on the show. But I know how much Legends & Avalance is hated here. I see how it's always said here that Sara is only Sara if she's away from Legends Of Tomorrow & Ava. And anyone who loves Avalance is seen as just crazy shippers.

Oh, I heard what Caity said about Sara in s6. That comment wasn't negative at all.

The hate for Ava & Legends post season 3 might be how everyone here feels but elsewhere Ava & the show are very popular. Though I know anyone who loves this show & how Sara is written is dismissed.

Eric Wallace is the single worst thing to happen to The Flash. I hope he never touches Sara. He doesn't understand the characters on his own show. He'd never get how to write for Sara or the Legends.

Fans who post on social media & go to cons are treated like they don't matter. Yet going to those places are how people know what fans are responding to. A lot of people loved Legends Of Tomorrow season 4-7.  I think hate for those seasons, Ava, & Avalance is small. And I think the campaigns & support Legends still gets a year later since it ended shows how much love the show still has.

Of course cast and crew are going to talk about the campaign, and plenty such campaigns have gotten billboards. It's what reach the campaign has outside of that that determines whether it's a "huge deal," and that simply hasn't occurred. It's not been talked about all over social media. This is an extreme exaggeration.

As is the notion it still had "millions" of fans, plural. It had millions of fans at one point but a huge portion of them dropped the show mid-series. That's not something to dismiss, either.

Hell, just look at the trajectory of activity on this forum. And it was like that most places where you can't just follow individual people or have suggested content or trends tailored to a person's activity.

Everything being auctioned off can't possibly meaning "nothing." It means there is zero going on behind the scenes to keep the show going or wrap it up. Cast members working elsewhere obviously means less about backstage goings-on because we knew their contracts would be up, but it does mean some actors' schedules might make things difficult to do anything any time soon.

The point is, as of now, the show is done and WBD have no desire to do anything with it, and to pretend appearances on the remaining shows would gum up the works of a campaign that would somehow otherwise be successful is just plum in denial of reality.

The show has been on the bubble and barely scraping by since at least S4 if not earlier and they knew, network sale or not, it could be axed. And if Keto is now saying they had no inkling, that contradicts what she and others said earlier:

http://twitter.com/ketomizu/status/1520392686535987201

And the network doesn't tell actors anything, and the EPs certainly don't keep their actors in the loop at all times, but longtime cast members have said they've been surprised by past renewals, so it's nonsensical to think everyone was expecting it to be a lock for a S8. Lots of people think they're going to have a job and then don't. If anyone thought it was guaranteed, they don't pay enough attention or were fed a load of bull.

It wasn't just the Nexstar deal that made cancellation more of a possibility, but also the potential Discovery/WB merger which was known of well before that.

No, not every fan hears what they want to hear at cons, but I've experienced more misreporting than not, so I don't take anything but direct quotes and preferably audio/video. Sorry. IDEK if you're talking about something you've seen/heard firsthand or if you're referring to second, thirdhand information. But again, Caity's thoughts don't dictate what I think, especially when she plays to whatever crowd is in front of her. I've watched her be badgered into giving people the answers they want. The original post wasn't even talking about Caity or other cast members.

It was clear from your initial response you hate The Flash. I'm not even a fan, per se. I was just offering my point of view because you were trying to deny that anyone would want a Flash appearance (despite, again, responding to someone else who also does). Not going to board-on-boards by linking it but just earlier I saw multiple people on one of the most Flash-hating LOT forums saying they'd have loved a wrap-up on the Flash. You're calling me dismissive but I'm not full-on denying certain people and content exist.

You're getting defensive about Ava and Avalance when I said nothing about the overall fan response to them, just my own individual thoughts. I disagree with you about their popularity but the topic is completely irrelevant.

It simply boils down to this: LOT is over, and regardless of whatever possibility there is for something in the future, there were plenty of people who wanted at least some characters to appear on The Flash, and Beebo-obsessed, Westallen-hating, clickbait-"journalist" Burlingame neither speaks for the whole fandom nor has ever demonstrated he cares to be tuned into the general consensus on anything Legends-related.

Edit: Also, FWIW, Batwoman also finished filming in December 2021 and they intentionally wrote a finale that could work as a series finale. LOT EPs had no excuse.

Edited by Screamnastics
  • Like 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Screamnastics said:

Of course cast and crew are going to talk about the campaign, and plenty such campaigns have gotten billboards. It's what reach the campaign has outside of that that determines whether it's a "huge deal," and that simply hasn't occurred. It's not been talked about all over social media. This is an extreme exaggeration.

As is the notion it still had "millions" of fans, plural. It had millions of fans at one point but a huge portion of them dropped the show mid-series. That's not something to dismiss, either.

Hell, just look at the trajectory of activity on this forum. And it was like that most places where you can't just follow individual people or have suggested content or trends tailored to a person's activity.

Everything being auctioned off can't possibly meaning "nothing." It means there is zero going on behind the scenes to keep the show going or wrap it up. Cast members working elsewhere obviously means less about backstage goings-on because we knew their contracts would be up, but it does mean some actors' schedules might make things difficult to do anything any time soon.

The point is, as of now, the show is done and WBD have no desire to do anything with it, and to pretend appearances on the remaining shows would gum up the works of a campaign that would somehow otherwise be successful is just plum in denial of reality.

The show has been on the bubble and barely scraping by since at least S4 if not earlier and they knew, network sale or not, it could be axed. And if Keto is now saying they had no inkling, that contradicts what she and others said earlier. And the network doesn't tell actors anything, and the EPs certainly don't keep their actors in the loop at all times, but longtime cast members have said they've been surprised by past renewals, so it's nonsensical to think everyone was expecting it to be a lock for a S8. Lots of people think they're going to have a job and then don't. If anyone thought it was guaranteed, they don't pay enough attention or were fed a load of bull.

It wasn't just the Nexstar deal that made cancellation more of a possibility, but also the potential Discovery/WB merger which was known of well before that.

No, not every fan hears what they want to hear at cons, but I've experienced more misreporting than not, so I don't take anything but direct quotes and preferably audio/video. Sorry. IDEK if you're talking about something you've seen/heard firsthand or if you're referring to second, thirdhand information. But again, Caity's thoughts don't dictate what I think, especially when she plays to whatever crowd is in front of her. I've watched her be badgered into giving people the answers they want. The original post wasn't even talking about Caity or other cast members.

It was clear from your initial response you hate The Flash. I'm not even a fan, per se. I was just offering my point of view because you were trying to deny that anyone would want a Flash appearance (despite, again, responding to someone else who also does). Not going to board-on-boards by linking it but just earlier I saw multiple people on one of the most Flash-hating LOT forums saying they'd have loved a wrap-up on the Flash. You're calling me dismissive but I'm not full-on denying certain people and content exist.

You're getting defensive about Ava and Avalance when I said nothing about the overall fan response to them, just my own individual thoughts. I disagree with you about their popularity but the topic is completely irrelevant.

It simply boils down to this: LOT is over, and regardless of whatever possibility there is for something in the future, there were plenty of people who wanted at least some characters to appear on The Flash, and Beebo-obsessed, Westallen-hating, clickbait-"journalist" Burlingame neither speaks for the whole fandom nor has ever demonstrated he cares to be tuned into the general consensus on anything Legends-related.

Dismiss the campaign. That's the overall response I see from the ones who do not care about Legends Of Tomorrow . The hard work people put in it is amazing and it is still going strong. Nothings going to change that. 

I'm not exaggerating or making stuff up. The Legends fan campaign is huge. 

Things being auctioned off means nothing. Props & sets can be replaced.

The cast & crew had every right not to wrap up Legends at the end of 7. Nothing pointed to the show being canceled the fall of 2021

I'm not denying anything. Most fans do not want the Legends on Flash. 

I bring up Avalance because they are relevant to the schism between fans who watch this show. Especially with how much hate they get on this forum that does not match the overall response. 

Anytime Caity says anything positive about Legends or Ava it's because she's lying to appease those supporters to the ones who hate the pairing. Sorry. I'll never believe that.

Mid series is when Legends grew it's fanbase & a lot of people embraced the show & started giving it praise & accolades.

You can counter, dismiss, & say I'm wrong & you're right. I know how this goes. 

Burlingame feelings are just as relevant as the people who hate LOT. And there has been way more love for LOT than hate over the years.

My bottom line is this. It doesn't matter how much anyone says LOT is over. A lot of fans will never give up hope. 

Edited by Proteus

LoT writer Ray Utarnachitt will be part of a panel at WonderCon 2023 (Anaheim, CA) on March 25...

https://wondercon2023.sched.com/list/descriptions/type/1%3A+Programs 

The Science (and Schmience) of the Arrowverse

As The Flash TV series races to its finish line, revisit the Arrowverse from its beginning in Arrow through Black Lightning, Stargirl, and more with an exploration of the science, science fiction, and fantasy behind these great stories. Dr. Travis Langley (Batman and Psychology; Stranger Things Psychology) asks a panel of experts how—and if—any of it might work: Deric A. Hughes (Arrow, Quantum Leap), Kristi Korzec (Superman & Lois), Ray Utarnachitt (DC’s Legends of Tomorrow), Dr. Janina Scarlet (Dark Agents), and maybe a surprise guest or two.

Saturday March 25, 2023 7:30pm - 8:30pm PDT

Edited by tv echo

TV Roles Almost Played by Someone Else on Big Bang Theory, Lost, Arrow, One Tree Hill, The O.C., Chuck and More
By Team TVLine / March 19 2023
https://tvline.com/lists/tv-actors-almost-played-different-roles/ 

ARROW
As Anna Hopkins told TVLine in our Memories From the Set feature, she first auditioned to play Arrow‘s Sara Lance. The part went to Caity Lotz, but Hopkins was later brought in to read for the part of a “journalist”… which she eventually learned was code for Samantha Clayton, the mother of Oliver’s secret son William!
DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
As writer Tyron B. Carter shared on Twitter, the singer Ashanti — whose previous acting credits include Army Wives — auditioned for the role of Amaya aka Vixen, which eventually went to Maisie Richardson-Sellers.

Edited by tv echo

The couple, who first met on the Legends of Tomorrow set, started dating in February 2021. Schmid, 38, popped the question a year later while on vacation in Marrakesh.

(edited)

R.I.P. to the Arrowverse, the most ambitious experiment in the history of superhero TV
By Sam Barsanti   May 24, 2023
https://www.avclub.com/eulogy-for-the-arrowverse-the-flash-finale-the-cw-1850405897 

DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow made perfect sense on paper: As the superhero universes of Arrow and The Flash had begun to bloat and more characters were being introduced without necessarily having anywhere to go, this series could do exactly that. It was an Avengers-style team-up of supporting players from other shows (Captain Cold! The Atom! A barista with wings!) traveling through time and just generally staying out of the way of the main canon of the other shows. They even had a Doctor Who veteran in the lead, with Arthur Darvill playing Rip Hunter.

The problem with Legends in its first season, as we’ve discussed, is that it wasn’t … especially good. With so many superheroes in its cast, it was hugely dependent on special effects, which meant either limited fight scenes or similar repeated fight scenes or jumping through hoops to explain why certain characters weren’t using their powers (a problem that persisted for the entirety of the show, to be honest). But worse than all of that was the fact that none of the characters got room to do anything. There was a ton of plot that had to be addressed, specifically involving an immortal villain doing evil things throughout history and a pair of star-crossed hawk-lovers from ancient Egypt, and none of that stuff was very interesting.

Legends went through a gradual retooling over the next few years, thanks to the fact that, for a time, The CW seemingly existed just as a creative outlet for people making the kinds of TV shows that attract diehard followings. There were years when the network just renewed everything en masse, which gave Legends time to grow and find its footing, eventually allowing it to become more of a quirky workplace comedy that just happened to also be a superhero action show.

This breathing room also allowed the shows to find things that worked rather than simply force the plot along, like how the largely positive fan response to Emily Bett Rickards’ Felicity Smoak and her chemistry with Amell upended one of the DC Comics’ most well-established romantic pairings (some of us will be Team Olicity until we’re dead and buried), or how Caity Lotz was able to perfectly adapt to the shifting tones of Legends so well that she eventually took over the whole series.
... Support the characters you like, sure, but also support their creators, the people you like and respect whose work you connect with, so they can keep doing cool things. That, and the fact that Caity Lotz rules so hard that they should put her face on money.

Edited by tv echo

LoT panel with Adam Tsekhman and Matt Ryan at Wales Comic Con: Tilford Takeover on May 14...

Wales Comic Con 2023: Legends of tomorrow panel
Creative Blossom   May 14, 2023

Caity Lotz & Juliana Harkavy Panel Day 1 Oz Comic Con Melbourne 10th June 2023
Tayla Coulthart    Jun 13, 2023

Caity Lotz & Juliana Harkavy Panel Day 2 Oz Comic Con Melbourne 11th June 2023
Tayla Coulthart    Jun 13, 2023

• Like 1
(edited)

Keto Shimizu will be at SDCC this year - from the SDCC programming schedule (all times are PDT)...

https://comiccon2023.sched.com/event/1OXGr/intro-to-tv-writing-from-first-draft-to-getting-staffed 

Saturday, July 22 • 10:00am - 11:00am

Intro to TV Writing: From First Draft to Getting Staffed
Moderator Spiro Skentzos (Arrow) and several writer/producers, including J Holtman (The Handmaid’s Tale), Caitlin Parish (Foundation), Keto Shimizu (Legends of Tomorrow), Gabe Garza (The Winchesters), Derek Simons (Supergirl), and Noga Landau (Star Trek: Starfleet Academy) discuss navigating the TV spec terrain, including beginner’s mistakes, what they look for in a writer, and what it takes for you to write a killer spec that will stand above the crowd.

Also:
https://comiccon2023.sched.com/event/1OXQ9/the-science-and-schmience-of-the-arrowverse 

Saturday, July 22 • 6:00pm - 7:00pm

The Science (and Schmience) of the Arrowverse
As The Flash TV series races to its finish line, revisit the Arrowverse from its beginning in Arrow through Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois, and more with an exploration of the science, science fiction, and fantasy behind these great stories. How do the writers and showrunners address superspeed, superstrength, time travel, psychological science, and how a hero can fly? Do they make it all up, look up the real science, and find a creative mix somewhere in between? Dr. Travis Langley (Batman and Psychology, Spider-Man Psychology) asks a panel of experts how—and if—any of it might work: Jonathan Butler (The Flash), Deric A. Hughes (Arrow, Quantum Leap), Kristi Korzec (Superman & Lois), Ray Utarnachitt (DC’s Legends of Tomorrow), Janina Scarlet (Dark Agents), and maybe a surprise guest or two.

Edited by tv echo
On 5/25/2023 at 3:43 PM, tv echo said:

R.I.P. to the Arrowverse, the most ambitious experiment in the history of superhero TV
By Sam Barsanti   May 24, 2023
https://www.avclub.com/eulogy-for-the-arrowverse-the-flash-finale-the-cw-1850405897 

I think the biggest problem of these showrunners and writers is that they failed to understand is that so many people watched for the characters and not for the special effects. They still had so many heroes who didn't rely on CGI, like White Canary for example. What they needed were compelling hero stories, and didn't really needed to turn the show into a cartoonish wacky comedy to cover up for their lack of characterization. 

On 6/12/2023 at 3:08 PM, tv echo said:

From this past weekend at Oz Comic Con: Melbourne (AU)...

Caity and Juliana panel was so fun, they are so good together, too bad we never had them on screen with their characters becoming a fighting duo or have at least one meaningful conversation about Canary mantle. Sad also to hear that they know about the 'not my canary' mean comments some fake Black Canary fans were throwing. And hearing Sara Lance died for real from Caity is another sad reality check for me

Caity Lotz Just Delivered the Arrowverse Reunion Photos Your Monday Needed
BY MATT WEBB MITOVICH    JULY 31, 2023
https://tvline.com/news/legends-of-tomorrow-reunion-photo-lotz-macallan-law-harkavy-1235021239/

TV’s erstwhile Nyssa al Ghul is all smiles as she comes between “My Beloved” (aka Sara Lance) and Ava Sharpe, in several superfun Instagram photos shared by Arrowverse vet Caity Lotz on Monday morning.
The photos were taken at the home Lotz shares with actor Kyle Schmid (SIX), her husband of nearly six months.

legends-reunion-lotz-Macallan-law-harkav

Edited by tv echo

Pics of Caity Lotz, Matt Ryan and Adam Tsekhman (plus Willa Holland and Katherine McNamara) at Dragon Con yesterday (Sunday)...

Some fan tweets from the Arrowverse panel on Sunday...

Edited by tv echo

27 Cancelled TV Shows That Ended on a Cliffhanger — Which One Hurt the Most?
BY TEAM TVLINE    OCTOBER 2, 2023 
https://tvline.com/lists/cancelled-tv-shows-cliffhangers-series-finales-endings-hannibal-agent-carter/hannibal-cancelled-ending/ 

Legends of Tomorrow
When The CW unceremoniously axed the long-running series, it did so after a finale that dropped several bombshells on viewers, including the long-awaited introduction of Booster Gold. The iconic DC Comics character got the Legends arrested for time crimes, leaving their fates unknown, while another cliffhanger revealed that Sara was pregnant with Ava’s baby! 

10 Best Time Travel Shows, Ranked
BY GRACE HEINLEIN    PUBLISHED 5 DAYS AGO
https://screenrant.com/best-time-travel-tv-shows/ 

10 DC's Legends of Tomorrow (2016-2022)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow was a part of the iconic era of CW television when the Arrowverse was on every weeknight. This show follows a group of ragtag antiheroes as they travel through time to stop magical villains. This series has the quintessential elements of a time travel show, like weird creatures and the butterfly effect impacting all of their lives, but it is on the cornier side. Given the CW's nature, there's a lot of emphasis on morality and the use of obvious jokes. The show does have some great, unexpected reveals that are engaging. The main character is also part of the LGBTQ+ community, which is nice to see at the forefront of a series.

DC Panel - Wales Comic Con November 2023 - Matt Ryan, Brec Bassinger & Alex Garfin
Geektown   Nov 19, 2023

-- Matt Ryan: "You know what's funny... I always thought like, you know, from starting Constantine on his own television show on NBC and then, you know, him popping up in Arrow and then the one episode of Legends I did and then he was in Flash and he was in, you know, all the crossover stuff as well. But I always felt like - like John Constantine was introduced in 1985 on an episode - an issue, sorry, of Swamp Thing. And then in 1987 he got his first comic book run and became a huge, huge hit on the Vertigo series. And then he pops up in all these different comics. And all these different comics are different styles. So when they talked to me about doing Legends, I was like, this show's so wacky and out there - like, how does John Constantine fit in? And then I was like, well, it's like him popping up in another comic. So the DNA of the character is exactly the same and you keep one foot in that. But you do adapt to the style of the show a little bit. So Legends was a little bit lighter, whereas my Constantine was - was more kind of darker and grounded. But I felt like it was him popping up in another - on - in another comic book and another issue of another comic book, you know? And I think, with John, you could put him anywhere. ... You could drop him anywhere and he'd be - he'd be okay. And, you know, he'd adapt his style a little to the whatever that TV show or comic book would be. But the DNA of the character would always be the same. So I was always really interested in that, you know, after I started doing the animated stuff and interacting with characters that I didn't in the live action, like Deadman and Batman and Zatanna - we all wanted to see, you know, Zatanna in the show Constantine, you know... It was really, really fun. And I think that, yeah, you could drop him anywhere ... and I think that all of the characters in a way can - can do that to a certain degree, I think."

-- Matt Ryan: "You know, the funny thing about the crossovers is, you know, obviously, I came onto the show when they'd already done a couple of crossovers - onto Legends - and, um, and the first one I was like, well, this crossover knd of stuff and, oh, man, it's so crazy, the scheduling is so crazy. But there was one moment, you know, um, working with Brandon, who was also Superman, and then Tyler, who was also Superman - and there was a moment when I was standing there in John Constantine's jacket going, I've worked with three Supermen. Because I worked with Henry Cavill years ago on the TV show called The Tudors. And I was like, that's pretty cool. I worked with three Superman. That's cool. Three out of four, you know. So that was a cool moment for me as a Superman fan growing up and watching Christopher Reeves' Superman."

-- When asked how he felt about the new Constantine 2 movie with Keanu Reeves, Matt Ryan: "These roles are iconic... and they've been around for a long time... I feel so lucky to have played the guy and that the fans of the comic books accepted me as that guy... When you've taken on a role like that, there's - there's always a wobbly moment when you're like, you know, you have to bring a part of yourself to it... My premit was to be as true as I could to the comics, you know... But I don't feel any sense of ownership over it, you know... I feel that I'm a fan of the character. I'm a fan of Keanu Reeves. And I loved the movie - the original movie - and I knew that movie before I knew who Constantine was. And then when I got the role, I decided not to watch the movie and to just go straight to the source material and try to take from there. And, uh, I don't feel like there's any competition there in any way, you know. It's like, you know, how many people have played Hamlet or the Scottish guy, Macbeth, you know? I just feel really grateful to have been part of the canon of this guy now for the last 10 years, where hopefully I'm - I'm in the memory of you guys when - when the next Constantine - Constantines - come along.... I'm out there watching to see as a fan then, you know. That's not to say that, you know, uh, I wouldn't like to play the character again. You know, as an actor, that's something that I would love to do. But we're never in control of any of these things. It's always up to someone else. And I think you have to kind of, you know, approach it with - with grace and kind of, you know, whatever they decide, that I'm going to be rooting for that person and I'm going to be behind them, because I love that character. And I'm sure that their choice is for - for a good reason. And Keanu is awesome and I can't wait to see Constantine 2, you know. So yeah, I don't feel any ownership over it at all. I just feel really lucky to have been part of it and accepted by all of you lot to play the character, yeah."

John Barrowman on FAN EXPO San Francisco, possible Doctor Who return, Ncuti Gatwa, Torchwood, Arrow
Josh Wilding    Nov 17, 2023

-- On how he felt about being part of the Arrowverse/DC TV as Malcolm Merlyn (for 75+ episodes) and that era's legacy, John Barrowman: "Again, who knew? And when I was asked to do - to play Merlyn, it was - I was on the phone with Greg Berlanti and, uh, the rest of the production - you know, the production team were all there in the interview that I did with them. And they basically came to me and, you know, um, and said, uh, we - and I'm talking to all the producers, they were all on every - I don't want to miss out any names, so if we can keep it nameless - I was on a production call and they basically were telling me, they loved Doctor Who, they loved Captain Jack, they would like to bring me into the Arrowverse, would I be interested in playing this villain, who would be - uh, and I said to them, I said, how long will I be with you? And they said, you'll be there for a very long time. And Malcolm was the first character in the Arrowverse to then jump from show to show to show. And I was able to play Malcolm in different ways on different shows, which was a challenge, but also interesting, because on Legends of Tomorrow, he was - which was taken from my Captain Jack years where in Torchwood he was the leader, in Doctor Who he was a follower. So I was able to do that kind of thing. But the difference being, Malcolm was evil as sh*t, you know, and just didn't hold back... The big thing when I used to - when I was playing Malcolm, I always said to people, if he smiles at you, you're dead... So Malcolm would always keep it straight, straight lace, straight forward, everything da da da, but if he would put a smile on his face, you're going to die and that was it. ... Uh, anyway, long story short, it was - I also am proud of the fan base and the fan family who came over from the Doctor Whovian world and the Torchwood world and followed me to give me a try as a new character, but then also fell in love with him. And that's - I don't know why they did. Josh, I'd love to have the formula of when I play a character that - that I don't know why they fall in love with him, as I do. I mean, you're talking about one of the most evil villains in the DC world and people are like, I love him but I hate him. And for me, that's the best comment. Ever. And particularly when... there are couples come up and talk to me and they're Malcolm Merlyn fans, and I'll say to one of them, uh, you know, if they're - if one person only says, yeah, I love him but I hate him, and I'll look at their partner and say, they like the bad guy. And that brings a big smile to everybody's face. Um, so yeah, I - I had no idea Malcolm was going to take off like that. And to be in so many episodes and to be part of that creative process to create that world, again, is just incredible, because, stemming from it, as did in Torchwood and Doctor Who, you know... my sister and I co-wrote the Malcolm Merlyn back story for DC, uh, The Dark Archer, which was incredible because now that is always in existence. ... That's why I say, they're life-changing and again would never turn my back on them... Going back to the beginning, that's why I love doing the conventions... Because of the fans, because of the fan family, because of that - that love, it's changed - it's changed who I am."

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Actress Tala Ashe - The Locher Room
The Locher Room    Scheduled for Jan 17, 2024

Catch up with actress Tala Ashe live in The Locher Room on Wednesday, January 17th at 3 p.m. EST / 12 p.m. PST. 

Edited by tv echo