Type keyword(s) to search

Tomorrow Today: Media & Behind The Scenes Of LOT

• Start Topic

(edited)

The 10 Funniest Quotes From The Arrowverse
BY DAVID STEWART    JULY 12, 2021
https://www.cbr.com/arrowverse-funniest-quotes/ 

10/10 "Quiet, The Marshmallows Are Talking"
Legends Of Tomorrow was easily the most comedic series of the bunch, with a wacky premise that lent itself to countless funny wisecracks. In the episode "Zari," team-member Nate tries to help his fellow Legend, Amaya, with an issue regarding her abilities. His solution is to use their ship's AI system to create a hallucinogen that may help.

Not to be left out, Nate also dabbles in the fun and has a hilarious reaction to the drug. As the team comes under attack, Nate has been rendered useless and only capable of blurting out nonsense such as "I like broccoli" in a very dramatic manner or the hilarious "Quiet, the marshmallows are talking."
1/10  "Beebo Want Cuddles"
Legends Of Tomorrow delivered its most bonkers moment in "The Good, The Bad And The Cuddly." In the episode, the Legends are battling the demon Mallus in the Wild West, and discover that the way to defeat him is to create something just as deadly with the help of powerful totems.

With the totems, they channel their energies to create a being of light and goodness to tackle this deadly evil. The plan works, and a powerful creature is formed to help our heroes—a giant blue teddy bear named Beebo. As the two battle it out, the team and bystanders look on in awe and bewilderment. As Mallus attempts to flee, Beebo leaps into the air and embraces the demon in its arms proclaiming "Beebo want cuddles" before flattening the villain into the ground in a massive, heart-shaped blue cloud of happiness.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
On 7/12/2021 at 10:26 AM, tv echo said:

The State of the Arrowverse – Past, Present, Future
By Eric Frederiksen -July 11, 2021
https://batman-news.com/2021/07/11/the-state-of-the-arrowverse-past-present-future/ 

Fair warning to anyone who goes over to read this article: the Disqus comments sections on Batman News are, IMHO, toxic af. Fortunately, the current owners of the site have loaded it with so many popups and ad inserts that unless you deliberately wait around and look for them, the comments may never load at all.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow has a John Constantine Conundrum
By Jim Dandeneau   July 19, 2021
https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/dc-legends-of-tomorrow-john-constantine-conundrum/ 

Matt Ryan’s John Constantine is tremendous. He’s the definitive translation of a previously untranslatable character – an enormous feat of storytelling and acting craft, considering DC has been trying (with wildly varying degrees of success) to translate Constantine out of his Vertigo roots and into the mainstream DCU for the better part of a decade now. The fact that Ryan can take this character and make him likable and entertaining and also be a fairly faithful translation of the core of John Constantine on network television is a huge success.

But something about Constantine isn’t quite working on Legends of Tomorrow right now.
All of this is perfectly serviceable as a Constantine story. In fact, heavy handed substance use disorder metaphor aside (and good lord was it heavy handed), it was a quintessential Constantine story. John is an unrepentant dick through the entire episode, from the opening where he cons his vampire dealer into a summoning circle to steal what he wants from her, all the way to the end where he’s straight up lying about getting the kid’s magic.

The problem is I’m not sure that there are a ton of good Constantine stories left that are also compatible with Legends of Tomorrow. John has always been an odd fit for this show, even on a team of misfits like the ones on the Waverider, and a combination of clever writing and Ryan’s perfect performance has helped the show thread the needle with Constantine for years now. But “Bad Blood” might just be an indicator that they’ve gone as close to the line as they can with the character.
Legends of Tomorrow is a workplace comedy about people who really care for each other, that also happens to be about superheroes. Constantine is a liar, a dirtbag, a cheat who ends up in the right place often reluctantly. The show has done an admirable job integrating John into the whole vibe of the rest, but it’s accomplished that in no small part by softening Constantine’s harder edges. So when they go hard-Constantine, the end result is jarring and walks a very delicate line that it sometimes topples over. Here, it didn’t quite work. Hopefully they’ll find a way to make it work. If anyone can, it’s this crew of creators.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Who's In? Who's Out? TV's Major Casting Moves for Fall (and Beyond!)
By Matt Webb Mitovich / July 19 2021
https://tvline.com/lists/tv-casting-news-spoilers-ncis-greys-anatomy-bridgerton-succession/ 

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW (Season 7)
Original cast member Dominic Purcell isn’t returning as a series regular, but will “come back periodically” as Mick Rory, as part of a handshake deal with showrunner Phil Klemmer. (READ MORE)

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

The LoT segment starts at about the 9:50 mark...

Trollhunters & Legends of Tomorrow Interview with Arrow-Verse Creator Marc Guggenheim (Exclusive)
Literary Joe   Jul 19, 2021

-- Literary Joe: "Was there anything that kind of happened like that, where you're like, 'oh, Legends, I get to finally do this'?"
MG:
"There were certainly a lot of instances of that, but also a lot of instances where, um, an idea that was generated in the writers room, say, in Season 2 didn't see fruition until Season 4... That happens a lot on Legends, where, you know, there are these - all these white boards in the writers room and, uh, at the beginning of the season, a lot of like ideas for time periods or ideas for types of episodes get written down and, you know, I - I always say like, even when you do 15 episodes or like on Arrow when we would do 23, there are still always ideas that for whatever reason you don't have the time to get to in the season. Then they get carried forward into - into other seasons."

-- Literary Joe: "How involved are you still with that? ... How heavily are you still working with Legends?"
MG:
"Oh, very - uh, very tangentially, if at all.... This year or past years I was probably mostly involved with the Beebo Christmas special, um, that we've got coming out, uh, that I'm really, really excited about... Apart from that, I get all the story documents, I get all the scripts, I get the cuts, i watch them, but I really try very hard to sort of stay out of the writing room's way... Phil Klemmer and Keto Shimizu, who are running the show in Season 7, ... they have an incredible staff and they - they really do not - they don't need my interference or screwing anything up."

-- Literary Joe: "You said the Beebo Christmas special. I actually hadn't heard about that. Can you tell me anything about what's, you know, to come with that or what people can expect?"
MG:
"It is pure joy... I can tell you, it's - it's, uh, called 'Beebo Saves Christmas,' um, and Beebo does save Christmas. And we'll learn more about, uh, the Bose [Bo's?], as we like to call his race of people... It's got musical numbers that are brilliant. Uh, it's got Santa Claus. It's got everything Christmas, uh, that you could possibly want... I'm super excited about it because, uh, obviously it's Beebo and anything related to Beebo is always a lot of fun. Um, but this is, you know, Beebo in a different medium. This is in animation, which is terrific because, um, the - the design for Beebo came - I'm going to bring everything full circle in this interview - um, the design for Beebo came from Linda Chen, who is one of our long-time artists on Trollhunters. So, uh, there's a, you know, a genetic Trollhunter-Beebo connection... It's just nice to see all that stuff come to fruition."

FYI: Links to May 2021 media reports on the Beebo Christmas special:
https://ew.com/tv/legends-of-tomorrow-beebo-saves-christmas-special/
https://tvline.com/2021/05/25/beebo-christmas-special-waltons-movie-the-cw/
https://collider.com/legends-of-tomorrow-beebo-animated-christmas-special/

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2
(edited)

LoT panel at Comic-Con@Home today (Sunday) - panel included Adam Tsekhman, Jes Macallan, Lisseth Chavez, Matt Ryan, Nick Zano, Olivia Swann, Shayan Sobhian, Tala Ashe, EP Keto Simizu and EP Phil Klemmer - Caity Lotz could not participate in the panel, but she introduced a sneak peek trailer at the rest of Season 6 (warning: sneak peek trailer and panel include some MAJOR spoilers) - if you want to skip the sneak peek trailer, fast forward to about the 2:50 mark...

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Cast Conversation and Sneak Peek | Comic-Con@Home 2021
Comic-Con International  Jul 25, 2021

ETA1: I wonder why Caity Lotz didn't participate in the panel. I also wonder why LoT and Roswell, NM were the only CW shows to have panels at Comic-Con@Home.

ETA2: I've transcribed the spoilers and posted them in the Spoilers thread here.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

I'm sure Klemmer didn't want her there to take away from his favorite Jes. Because despite his best effort to shove Sara aside for Ava, she's still a popular character because of who she was on Arrow.  

I don't blame Caity Lotz for not participating on the panel, Sara is an afterthought, she'd have nothing to say, except for talking up Avalance. Which Jes can do on her own. 

It is funny that the media still acts like Sara's important since they keep using her White Canary pics to promote the show. When she's basically become the guest star love interest.

As a Sara fan I finally had to drop this show because of how they've treated Sara and Caity Lotz and made Sara completely unrecognizable as the character I used to love. I can't even consider her Sara Lance anymore since she's an lab created alien hybrid now. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Legends of the Tomorrow: The Mixtape Is Coming
Craig Byrne   July 25, 2021
http://dclegendstv.com/2021/07/25/legends-of-the-tomorrow-the-mixtape-is-coming/ 

Guardians of the galaxy aren’t the only ones to get a fancy mixtape collection: Now DC’s Legends of Tomorrow is getting a soundtrack mixtape of the show’s most memorable musical moments!

Whether it’s the David Bowie–inspired “Space Girl” from the current season, or Brandon Routh’s “Mr. Parker’s Cul-De-Sac” from season five, or any of the cast performances of “Puppets of Tomorrow,” “I Surrender,” or “Sweet Baby James,” fans can find their favorites on the “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow: The Mixtape (Songs from the Original Television Soundtrack)” from Watertower Music.

The album will be released on August 20, 2021 on Spotify, iTunes, YouTube, Amazon, and more, so keep your eyes open and follow @DCLegendsTV on Twitter for reminders of when it comes out! Here’s the album art:

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3
(edited)

Caity Lotz is now connected to two of the biggest behind-the-scenes mysteries in the Arrowverse.:

• What happened behind-the-scenes with Caity Lotz and Katie Cassidy during Season 2 of Arrow?  CL debuted as Sara AKA Black Canary and dominated both present day and flashback scenes, while KC's Laurel was reduced to a supporting character in S2.  Then Sara was suddenly killed off and Laurel became the Black Canary in S3.
  • What is happening behind-the-scenes now with Caity Lotz and Jes Macallan on Legends of Tomorrow? CL has been reduced to a supporting character, while JM has increased her screen time and become the de facto lead on the show.

I hope that we get a 'tell-all' book one day about all things Arrowverse.

Edited by tv echo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Not a great look for the show when the supposed "lead" didn't show up. Did they ever explain why? Now I understand why the other actors promoted this event on their IG but Caity didn't.

58 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Caity Lotz is now connected to two of the biggest behind-the-scenes mysteries in the Arrowverse

I wonder if Caity pissed off someone from the network or something, it's like they don't like her becoming too popular and have to find ways and people to replace her. But unlike what happened on Arrow, their plan is succeeding this time because many of the fans are too obsessed with Avalance to see what is really going on with Sara/Caity. They probably won't even notice if Sara is gone from the episodes as long as she drops a "babe" at Ava before leaving. 🙄

Edited by lurker22

I don't actually think Ava/Jes is that popular. She's popular with the group that's the most vocal on social media. But I don't think she's a popular character with the general audience. 

• Love 1

What matters is the writers think she is. They probably only look at Twitter and tumblr, because that's where most Avalance fans are. In fact, some of the Avalance stuff seems straight from fanfiction.

(edited)
4 hours ago, lurker22 said:

I wonder if Caity pissed off someone from the network or something,

I’m not sure it’s the network.  As far as promotion and crossovers go, she’s still the Legends leading lady.  It’s just how the writers of this show have been treating her.  I do kind of wonder if it’s some sort of payback for her comments a year or so ago about wanting more for Sara than just the relationship with Ava.

But speaking of crossovers….Flash is doing that five-episode “feels like a crossover” thing to start their season this fall.  I wonder when they started filming? It just occurred to me that maybe that’s why Caity wasn’t available for this panel. It’s just a guess, but maybe?  I’m not sure why they wouldn’t just say that, if that was the case, but 🤷🏻‍♀️?

Edited by Starfish35

If Caity's directing the 100th episode does that mean the only character that has been on the show since episode 1 is not going to be in it much? 

I think having her directing is keeping everyone happy, the writers don't have write for Sara and CL gets her directing experience.  They still need Sara to exist as Ava's girlfriend and nothing else. 

• Love 3

I guess we'll have to see how much the character that is there since the beginning (besides Gideon) will be in the 100th episode. How ironic would it be if the only OG character left standing is barely in it?

• Love 1
On 7/26/2021 at 9:51 AM, Sakura12 said:

I don't actually think Ava/Jes is that popular. She's popular with the group that's the most vocal on social media. But I don't think she's a popular character with the general audience. 

I wonder who the general audience even is for the show anymore, though, unless you mean "people who aren't completely caught up in AvaLance".  I came on board for a superhero team show steeped in DC history and featuring one of my favorite characters, the Atom, and we can see how that turned out.

On 7/26/2021 at 11:14 AM, lurker22 said:

What matters is the writers think she is. They probably only look at Twitter and tumblr, because that's where most Avalance fans are. In fact, some of the Avalance stuff seems straight from fanfiction.

Does Tumblr really matter anymore? I tend to think of it as having fallen into "I'm not quite dead".

On 7/26/2021 at 1:04 PM, tarotx said:

I think Caity was doing getting ready to direct the 100th episode of Legends stuff. Directing and learning to produce seems to be her focus these days.

The 100th is next season, though, isn't it? Normally they need just one week off for prep before they direct, so even that wouldn't explain Caity's long separation from the team to start the season (and then this week's episode where she showed up at the very end).

Weird cross promo - also, if you've never watched LoT, this promo would make you think that JM is the lead of the show and that CL isn't even in it...

DC's Legends of Tomorrow x Suicide Squad: This is How We Do It | The CW
The CW Network   Aug 3, 2021

Edited by tv echo

They can't show Sara because her leadership style would fit with the suicide squad. She was more of the do whatever it takes to save the world. Plus they would probably all like Sara and shoot Ava the first chance they got because she's annoying. 

Although it's nice that the show got a comparison with the Suicide Squad. It's just too bad that CL is not getting any recognition for being on the show anymore. 

• Love 1

I’ll have to watch later.

In my head: “This is Mick Rory. He has my back. I’d advise you not to get in front of him when he attacks. His gun shoots actual flames. Also, he’s a romance novelist.”

• Love 1

Tala Ashe will be among the CW stars participating in this campaign...

The CW Launches New, Nonpartisan Initiative to Support and Protect the Freedom to Vote
August 6, 2021
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2021/08/06/the-cw-launches-new-nonpartisan-initiative-to-support-and-protect-the-freedom-to-vote-132213/20210806cw01/ 

August 6, 2021 (Burbank, CA) ─ On the 56th anniversary of the monumental Voting Rights Act of 1965, The CW is launching a new, nonpartisan initiative entitled "Freedom to Vote," to help promote eligible voter protection and remove barriers to voting, it was announced today by Mark Pedowitz, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The CW. The effort builds on the network's 2020 "Vote Actually" campaign that helped to encourage millions of young people to be ready to vote and make their voices heard.

The new CW campaign is being developed in partnership with nonpartisan, nonprofit organizations including the Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under the Law, dedicated to securing equal justice for all through the rule of law; and Vote.org, the largest voting registration and get-out-the-vote technology platform in America.

Among The CW talent featured in the multiplatform campaign, which kicks off today, include Sam Adegoke ("Dynasty"), Tala Ashe ("DC's Legends of Tomorrow"), Brec Bassinger ("Stargirl"), Coby Bell ("Walker"), Kaylee Bryant ("Legacies"), Melonie Diaz ("Charmed"), Liz Gillies ("Dynasty"), Grant Gustin ("The Flash"), Camrus Johnson ("Batwoman"), Olivia Liang ("Kung Fu"), Nicole Kang ("Batwoman"), Nicole Maines ("Supergirl"), Jeanine Mason ("Roswell, New Mexico"), Perry Mattfeld ("In The Dark"), Kennedy McMann ("Nancy Drew"), Candice Patton ("The Flash"), Danielle Rose Russell ("Legacies"), Azie Tesfai ("Supergirl"), Elizabeth Tulloch ("Superman & Lois"), Anjelika Washington ("DC's Stargirl"), and Karimah Westbrook ("All American"). The new "Freedom to Vote" PSAs -- which encourages viewers to get involved at Vote.org/TheCW -- will be broadcast during the network's primetime line up, across its digital platforms and apps, as well as on its social media outlets.

Edited by tv echo

A.V. Club gave the latest episode a grade of A-...

Legends Of Tomorrow plays a thrilling game of Clue-manji
ByAllison Shoemaker    August 16, 2021
https://www.avclub.com/legends-of-tomorrow-plays-a-thrilling-game-of-clue-manj-1847492627 

“Bored On Board Onboard” is a top-tier episode of Legends Of Tomorrow. Ably demonstrating nearly all the show’s considerable strengths with its usual combination of cleverness, stupidity (the good kind), and emotional intelligence, it’s a “classic Legends romp” that gets hijacked by one character’s inner demons, literally and metaphorically. That hijacking is a feature, but it’s also a bug. “Bored On Board Onboard” is elevated from “yay Legends” to “inner turmoil about adding a minus sign to the letter A” by virtue of that feature/bug hybrid. No show but this one could pull such a thing off, and it turns out that this one can’t pull it off, either — but it’s a very, very near miss.
What a clever choice. That, again, is a perfect set-up for this show, and especially for a bottle episode of this show, and especially especially for a bottle episode in a Covid season of this show. The team is still confined to the ship, but it doesn’t look or feel like it, and because John is calling on his own imagination to pull off the feat, it makes perfect sense that the setting for his in-game adventure would be his home. Director Harry Jierjian makes the most of the opportunity; the visual language of the game-within-a-game*** is alternately moody and playful, goofy and ominous. The menace and panic build swiftly, but the absurdity lingers (in a good way) until John has his epic, ludicrous Jekyll & Hyde moment.
I could go at least another 1,000 words on just the concept, and we’ve yet to really address the Constantine/Behrad/Zari stuff, to say nothing of the B story. Suffice it to say that the episode’s considerable success springs from the smart writing and direction, yes, but even more so from the thoughtful, uncomfortable performances of Tala Ashe, Shayan Sobhian, and especially Matt Ryan, who’s so good in the episode that he almost makes the attic confrontation work. No small feat.

We’re looking at the perks of an actor living with the same role for years: he knows Constantine inside and out. I can tell you that this John is disturbingly different from pre-vampire blood magic potion John; the physicality, energy, vocal quality, and the character’s inner tempo are all slightly off, even before Bad!Constantine**** arrives in his plague doctor mask and terrible cloak.
*** If you, like me, just experienced some RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars season 6-related anxiety, I’m sorry and me too.
**** Addiction is a disease, not a moral failing; that, however, is clearly how John sees himself. I’m hoping the show continues to treat it as the complex issue it is, despite the seeming reductive binary established here.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Not a spoiler, just speculation...

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Ted Lasso, S.W.A.T., Legacies, SEAL Team, Muppets, Supergirl, Ordinary Joe, Titans and More
By Matt Webb Mitovich / August 17 2021
https://tvline.com/2021/08/17/ted-lasso-season-2-spoilers-roy-kent-nate/ 

There has got to be some significance to Nic Bishop playing three different characters across three episodes of Legends of Tomorrow in the same season, right? –Andy
While the casting of Jes Macallan’s real-life significant other was largely COVID-practical, Ava’s portrayer shares in your conspiratorial thinking. “I’ve pushed so many different storylines of what that could be, and you never know with Legends — it could turn into something, the reasoning he kind of pops up everywhere,” she told us. “But who knows, that’s just me dreaming, pitching my own versions of the show.”

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

The 100 Best Shows on TV Right Now
TV Guide Editors    Aug. 16, 2021
https://www.tvguide.com/news/features/100-best-shows-tv-right-now-2021/ 

49. DC's Legends of Tomorrow (The CW) 
Where to stream
: Netflix

Through hilariously soundtracked fight sequences, a giant blue stuffed toy animal, ridiculously bad baddies, and questionably "good" good guys, The CW's weirdest show has wormed its way into viewers' hearts over the past six seasons. We've followed the Waverider along on the wackiest adventures to the future, the past, and more alternate timelines than we can count. Heading into the current season, there was only one place Legends of Tomorrow had left to go: space. But in true Legends fashion, they haven't done it the traditional way. Two team members get lost in space, and the rest try to track down rogue aliens who've been scattered through time. The fact that a main character is revealed to be an alien — and has always been an alien — speaks to the writers' impressive ability to continually throw zany plots at fans without having everything blow up in their faces. Instead, each time the show goes to another extreme, it just leaves fans asking for more — quite possibly in song or puppet form. -Dalene Rovenstine

Edited by tv echo

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 6 Blu-ray & DVD Date & Extras Revealed
Craig Byrne   August 17, 2021
http://dclegendstv.com/2021/08/17/dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-season-6-blu-ray-dvd-date-extras-revealed/ 

Warner Bros. Home Entertaimment has announced a November 9 release date for DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 6 on Blu-ray and DVD. It will contain all 15 episodes of Season 6 and a host of extras.
BLU-RAY & DVD FEATURES

Gag Reel (Exclusive to Blu-ray and DVD)
Deleted Scenes (Exclusive to Blu-ray and DVD)
Never Alone: Heroes and Allies
VFX Creature Feature
Animation Split Screen
Actors Split Screen

15 ONE-HOUR EPISODES

Ground Control to Sara Lance
Meat: The Legends
The Ex-Factor
Bay of Squids
The Satanist’s Apprentice
Bishop’s Gambit
Back to the Finale Part II
Stressed Western
This is Gus
Bad Blood
The Final Frame
Bored on Board Onboard
Silence of the Sonograms
There Will Be Brood
The Fungus Among Us

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Did White Lotus Ending Shock? Is Legends Wedding Invite List a Downer? Cold Stargirl Summer? And More Qs
By Vlada Gelman, Matt Webb Mitovich, Dave Nemetz, Rebecca Iannucci, Ryan Schwartz, Nick Caruso, Mekeisha Madden Toby and Keisha Hatchett / August 20 2021
https://tvline.com/2021/08/20/white-lotus-season-1-finale-ending-twist-tv-questions-answers/ 

5 | Are you a bit sad that Legends of Tomorrow went out of its way to proactively tell us why the likes of Barry, Iris and Laurel won’t be at the “Avalance” wedding? And anyone else feel like Matt Ryan is going to pull a muscle every time he starts doing one of Constantine’s spell incantations?

• Love 1

This mixtape is actually something I'd be tempted to get...

Brandon Routh Belting? Legends of Tomorrow's Mixtape Has That and More
Brian Andersen   August 21, 2021,
https://news.yahoo.com/brandon-routh-belting-legends-tomorrows-210816558.html 

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow: The Mixtape is a sonic collection featuring songs pulled from the show’s most memorable musical moments, like the David Bowie-ish “Space Girl,” former cast member Brandon Routh singing “Mr. Parker’s Cul-De-Sac,” and “I Surrender,” the Broadway-esque production number from season 4. With 21 songs, this mixtape is a must for the television show’s longtime fans.
WaterTower Music’s DC’s Legends of Tomorrow: The Mixtape (Songs from the Original Television Soundtrack) is now available on Spotify, iTunes, YouTube, Amazon, and more. Follow this playlist to have the music saved to your library: https://lnk.to/DCLegendsPR

To listen to audio samples:
DC's Legends Of Tomorrow: The Mixtape (Songs from the Original Television Soundtrack)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow Cast    August 20, 2021
https://music.apple.com/us/album/1580376907?ign-itscg=30440&ign-itsct=catchall_p1

1    Space Girl (feat. Thomas Nicholson)
2    Merci Beaucoup Enchanté (feat. Tala Ashe)
3    Mr. Parker's Cul-De-Sac (feat. Erik Gow & Brandon Routh)
4    Ultimate Buds (feat. David Loucks & Jarrod Bogan)
5    Sweet Baby James (feat. Tom Wilson) [Minotaur Lullabye]
6    The Fairy Godmother (feat. Jane Carr)
7    Poison (feat. Lola Toben, Sara Mann & Suzanne Waters)
8    The Real Dragon Girl (feat. Gregory Fletcher) ([Alien Version])
9    Puppets of Tomorrow / Thirsty for a Drink (feat. Caity Lotz, Brandon Routh & Nick Zano)
10     Surrender (feat. Tala Ashe, Sachin Bhatt, Caity Lotz, Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Brandon Routh, Courtney Ford & Ramona Young)
11    Peace Train (feat. Shayan Sobhian)
12    From Russia Without Love
13    Sad Feelings (feat. Erik Gow, Tala Ashe, Shayan Sobhian, Matt Ryan & Olivia Swann)
14    Fist City / Stapleton / Ballad of Sara Lance (feat. Duane Keogh)
15    Astra's Animated Antics (feat. Olivia Swann)
16    DC's Legends of Tomorrow Cast — Amazing Grace (feat. Luke Bilyk)
17    DC's Legends of Tomorrow Cast — Ever Fallen in Love (feat. Tala Ashe & Matt Ryan)
18    DC's Legends of Tomorrow Cast — Happy Trails Legends (feat. Duane Keogh)
19    DC's Legends of Tomorrow Cast — Mr. Parker's Cul-De-Sac (feat. Drones) ([Punk Version])
20    DC's Legends of Tomorrow Cast — Sweet Baby James (feat. Tom Wilson, Dominic Purcell, Tala Ashe & John DeSantis) ([Finale Version])
21    DC's Legends of Tomorrow Cast — The Real Dragon Girl (feat. Gregory Fletcher) ([Human Version])

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

Not sure if I’ll watch this one.  It would be nice to see Ray again, but I stopped watching The Flash after the second season, and other than the occasional crossover, I’ve never picked it up again.   If Sara had been included, I would have watched for sure, but otherwise….🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Is that the final guest star list for the crossover event? Did Sara get left out because Ava wouldn't invite Barry and Iris to the wedding?

The Flash was my only chance of seeing the old Sara again, too bad even that is gone.

41 minutes ago, lurker22 said:

Is that the final guest star list for the crossover event? Did Sara get left out because Ava wouldn't invite Barry and Iris to the wedding?

The Flash was my only chance of seeing the old Sara again, too bad even that is gone.

I'm holding out for a surprise cameo from Caity Lotz, but unfortunately it seems unlikely. I wonder if it's a filming conflict? 7 of the 8 guest stars listed are no longer actively filming on Arrowverse shows, with Javicia Leslie playing the only active character included. On the other hand, it's not like Sara is getting a lot of screen time on LoT (I haven't watched but I've kept up with the forum). I'm hesitantly excited for this special event, but dangit if they don't keep making it super frustrating to be a Sara fan.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, shantown said:

dangit if they don't keep making it super frustrating to be a Sara fan.

Same.  So much. 😢

5 minutes ago, shantown said:

I wonder if it's a filming conflict?

I suppose it might have conflicted with her directing Legends’ 100th episode. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, shantown said:

Where did you see this? I haven't seen any news or social media posts indicating that.

It was on her Facebook earlier today but looks like it was removed,  so maybe they changed some things.  :(

14 hours ago, Delphi said:

It was on her Facebook earlier today but looks like it was removed,  so maybe they changed some things.  :(

Is it the post with the eyes icon? I saw a screenshot of that and it was signed "Cat". One of Caity's fans run her Facebook page, Caity is pretty much hands-off on Facebook. So I'm not sure if that counts as a confirmation, or just the fan's reaction.

4 hours ago, lurker22 said:

Is it the post with the eyes icon? I saw a screenshot of that and it was signed "Cat". One of Caity's fans run her Facebook page, Caity is pretty much hands-off on Facebook. So I'm not sure if that counts as a confirmation, or just the fan's reaction.

It was but the article picture included white canary originally I'm pretty sure.   

Is Big Brother a Bore? Is Jeopardy Mess Kat's Fault? Was Chair Wobbly? Should Good 'Judge' Return? And More TV Qs
By Vlada Gelman, Matt Webb Mitovich, Michael Ausiello, Kimberly Roots, Andy Swift, Dave Nemetz, Nick Caruso, Mekeisha Madden Toby, Rebecca Iannucci, Ryan Schwartz and Charlie Mason / August 27 2021
https://tvline.com/2021/08/27/big-brother-season-23-boring-tv-questions-answers/ 

3 | Did Legends of Tomorrow even explain Behrad’s absence in the latest episode…?
8 | Could The Flashs recently announced alien-fueled “Armageddon” event in some small way be born of Legends of Tomorrows current, alien-themed season?

Edited by tv echo