Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Jeff is probably going to lose his shit at some point before Thursday, and I just hope it's not at four in the morning, although I know better. These people are already completely off my schedule. So rude.

As for Audrey, I don't think she has a mental illness, I just think she thinks she's on par with Will and Dan. I think that one or two people have actually told her that she's very persuasive (something I've heard them say amongst themselves). I think she thinks that means what she's doing is working. Hell, she's still safe, although through no real effort of her own. I think she got a bit of a high of still being here, and by being told by "power" people in the house (Shelli and Vanessa) that they have her back, and she's thinking she can do the same with the rest of the house. She's delusional in the context of this game, but that's par for the course. And I will probably refer to her (and several others, including Vanessa at this point) as a nutter, but for me, it's only in the context of the game. These people are ALL nutters to me at one point or another.

I want to be done with Audrey, because she really is exhausting and the worst. But after the past two seasons, her brand of "crazy" is something I find refreshing. I can deal with it, I can laugh at it. I'm not bored, and I don't want to cry about all the racism. So I'll take what I can get.

• Love 12

Will and Dan knew their lies from truth. Audrey's so manically telling lies all over the place, she doesn't even seem to know her truth from fiction. She doesn't lie for game or a purpose, she just lies to lie. Like it's breathing to her, she definitely makes her not a game playing a manipulator, but something is off with her mentally.

• Love 1

During the first 'Audrey is outed in a lie' scene on the show, Audrey admitted in the DR she was lying, and was trying to manage being caught out. I do think she's so focused on the game that at times she'll even convince herself what she's saying is real, but I think for the most part she knows damn well she's lying. And that crying about being victimized, and poetic justice, and karma, and everything else is just a smokescreen to cover up that she's always lying.

• Love 6

It's funny that Jason is talking about Jokers. He is rating the Top HG. Johnny Mac is leading on the actual list (and, currently sitting next to Jason) but Jason doesn't even have him in the Top 3. Too funny! I look at it every once and while but Jason knows it from top to bottom and sideways. He must have a lot of time on his hands in his Moms basement.

• Love 4

A few hours ago, Jeff told Jackie that he made a fake F3 deal with Clay and Shelli.  And Jackie . . . didn't react well, though I don't blame her at all.  She said what's written below:

"That's stuff you can't do because it's going to come back and bite you in the ass.  Why the fuck do you have so many deals?!  You've never even been on the block!"

Jackie, again, smarter than Jeff.

• Love 3
(edited)

As, useless as Jackie has been no one is talking about putting her on the block. She could probably make jury. This will kill Jeff. LOL!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 6
(edited)

Will and Dan knew their lies from truth. Audrey's so manically telling lies all over the place, she doesn't even seem to know her truth from fiction. She doesn't lie for game or a purpose, she just lies to lie. Like it's breathing to her, she definitely makes her not a game playing a manipulator, but something is off with her mentally.

It is possible for her to be this way because Shelli and Vanessa perpetuate her behavior.

I place a large part of the blame on their shoulders, not only because they protected her with their HOHs, they also buy into her shit, or appear to and validate it.

I wish with all my heart Audrey is their undoing in this game.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 3
(edited)

I hope Jackie makes it farther than jury. People think she's boring but BB is a marathon, not a sprint.

I didn't mean to offend anyone with my analysis of Audrey, but unless she is a plant, she is not playing like a person who is all there mentally. It doesn't seem like she has any friends, a career, etc. Idk. Just seems odd to me.

Edited by delicatecutter
  • Love 5

Everything Audrey does is game. It's probably why she didn't make many personal connections with people. She spent the first part just gaming maniacally and has been on the defensive since she got blown up. Anyway, I just don't like implying someone is mentally ill or unstable based on how they act on this dumb game show. It's just furthers the stigma of mental illness. God knows how batshit crazy I would look if I was on this show.

Jackie did say to Jeff earlier she still doesn't know how or why they were cast on this show. I give her credit for having some self awareness which is more than I can say about most of the others.

• Love 3

Jason/James/Meg think Steve and Johnny Mac are aligned with Vanessa's side. Jason correctly predicts that side is planning to keep the twins safe so they have an extra number. Still no idea about Shelli and Clay. Yikes.

• Love 1

Everything Audrey does is game. It's probably why she didn't make many personal connections with people. She spent the first part just gaming maniacally and has been on the defensive since she got blown up.

Well... if Audrey chose to emulate Devin's game style, she has only herself to blame. Although she has already gone further than Devin ever did.... :)

Jason/James/Meg think Steve and Johnny Mac are aligned with Vanessa's side. Jason correctly predicts that side is planning to keep the twins safe so they have an extra number. Still no idea about Shelli and Clay. Yikes.

Jeff and Jackie are definitely catching on to Clay and Shelli, though.  Jeff told Jackie a few hours ago that if he does indeed get voted out, especially in a landslide, then she shouldn't trust them anymore.  Jackie already agreed since she already doesn't trust either one of them, anyway.

Kind of an odd, obscure comparison, but John's voice and laugh make me think of Raymond the Bear, Tim's stoner son on the late, lamented The Cleveland Show.

At least, Jeff is still cool with Jackie and giving her heads up. It would be interesting to see what would happen if she won HOH after him getting evicted.

She knows Clay and Shelli can't be trusted now and is gunning for them.  If not their pair, then Austin and Vanessa.

She knows Clay and Shelli can't be trusted now and is gunning for them.  If not their pair, then Austin and Vanessa.

She needs to have a talk with Meg and Jason. Becky and her are kind of together so it'll be Jason, James, Meg, Jackie if they out their heads together.

• Love 2

It's annoying when you have to sort of hope that people who annoy you, like Jason, win HoH if only to avoid a possible Pagonging. 

The BotB, though, once again rears its ugly head when it comes to strategy in the house. Your side has to win BOTH HoHs to be sure to control the vote. That happened last week with Austin and Vanessa, but it is not a particularly likely thing to happen. The best thing about this game is how it doesn't matter how strong your side is, all you need is a single HoH to go against you and your alliance can crumble. Here, now TWO HoHs have to go against you (or one HoH and a BotB). It just changes the entire dynamic of the game, and not for the better. 

• Love 9

I think someone earlier pinned it exactly.  Audrey is trying to port Russell Hantz's strategy to BB:

Honestly, she reminds me of Colton minus his racist bullshit he would spew. He was always game just like she is. Whenever things would not go his way he would complain just like Audrey.

• Love 2

As, useless as Jackie has been no one is talking about putting her on the block. She could probably make jury. This will kill Jeff. LOL!!!

Now that is a consummation devoutly to be wished.

That's the idea, anyway.  Unfortunately, Audrey appears to overlooked two advantages Russell had in Survivor not available to her:

• The differing environments.  Some of Russell's greatest acts of instigation were carried out under cover of darkness, or when everybody else was away from camp - no such advantage for Audrey. 
  • No Hidden Immunity Idols.  Nuff said.

I think Audrey is production's darling. A transgender winning it all will make for a great publicity tour and give the show a boost. So, there might not be hidden immunity idols but I would bet that there will be a few "twists" thrown Audrey's way to keep her safe.

• Love 3

Did anyone watch the by hammock convo with Jeff and Becky that last until about 5am bb time?   I caught the tail end of it, I'm hoping Becky isn't swayed by how 'normal' Jeff was acting.

If Jeff stays in the house, I think everyone in the million jillion alliances will throw Vanessa under the bus.

(edited)

She knows Clay and Shelli can't be trusted now and is gunning for them.

Guess I'm gonna root for Jackie to win HOH then. I actually don't even hate Clay/Shelli that much anymore but I need them to be in danger. They're sitting so pretty and it's boring. 

I think maybe a Jackie/Becky HOH is what I want. It would most likely accomplish the drama I want but without people I don't particularly like winning (Jason/Meg/James).

Or I'd like to see like John and Steve win because they're playing both sides, but I imagine they'll throw it for that very reason.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
(edited)

The problem with Becky winning HOH is that she is desperate for friends to talk game to.  The house ignores her from a game perspective and they will just tell her to evict Audrey because that will be the easy thing to do with her.  It allows them to remove someone they don't care for and also keep Becky at arms length.  That also fits in with Becky's intelligence.  Her only game related knowledge revolves around Audrey.  She still thinks everyone wants Audrey out and is the main target.

Edited by MV007

It was kind of embarrassing watching Jason/Meg/James outside talking last night. They think Vanessa's side has JMac and Steve (which Vanessa kinda does) but they kept saying "we still have the numbers". Uh, what? It's basically a three person alliance with a straggler in Jackie. Strangely enough James has turned into the most astute one of that group. Meg is just so utterly clueless that it's painful to listen to her talk game. Whoever said she was the Christine of this season is right, trying to wedge herself between a bunch of guys. Though I think even Christine had more game than Meg.

Becky told Jeff that her last boyfriend was 51. Same age as her dad. 

Vanessa told Audrey last night they should start a three person alliance with Jason. I hope she was joking.

Yeah, Becky is nice but she she ain't in the loop. I think she's there more for the friendly aspect of the game. Her winning HOH would show if she's got game or not. She looked awesome in her skinny ripped jeans last night. I'm talking skin tight within an inch of her life. LOL!!

via Reddit:

Cam2:Jul 13 (Day 26) 8:18 pm
James: Hey I'm kinda curious but I don't want to ask audrey this cuz it's kinda.. I dun wanna like.. Transgenders they change their sexual.. Organs?
Clay: Mhmm
James: So she has a vagina?
James: So like, I could hook up with her?
James: Could she get pregnant?
Clay: No!
James: My type of girl!
Clay: Oh my god...

• Love 6

Yesterday I heard Clay talking in, I think, the HOH room, about how offensive Jeff is regarding what he says about Jackie. Clay wants to tell Jackie but was thinking about waiting until Wednesday night to diffuse the situation once Jackie found out. So, my questions are: Does Clay really care about Jackie and sincerely bothered by Jeff's slurs? Or is it purely so that this might influence her not to vote for Jeff to stay? 

• Love 1

She knows Clay and Shelli can't be trusted now and is gunning for them.

I don't know.  Both Jackie and Jason really seemed fixated last night on Steve as the rat.

For all of Jason's insider knowledge, he really doesn't know how to apply much of it to the game at hand.    I think he may be a little jealous of Steve.  He was talking about how the feed watchers would love Steve but hate him.

So, my questions are: Does Clay really care about Jackie and sincerely bothered by Jeff's slurs? Or is it purely so that this might influence her not to vote for Jeff to stay?

I think definitely more the latter, but it could be some of both I guess.

(edited)

I think its both.  He's open minded and a pig.  

I don't know if anyone caught the trainwreck that was the "podcast" where Austin, Jeff and James were contestants trying to romance Jackie in a faux game show.  But James was asked to give Jackie 3 compliments and when he did they were all physical features.  To his credit he didn't mention her tits or ass.  I don't know what was worse, that he only thought of physical attributes or that nobody said anything when he did.  Instead they all cooed like it was a great response.

Edited by MV007
  • Love 1
(edited)

Clay is asking what Shelli's brother looks like. She says he's got blue eyes and hair about the same color as Clay. 

Yeah.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1

Sharing because it made me laugh out loud. From Joker's Twitter:

@JokersBBUpdates  1h1 hour ago

under her breath, audrey says "freakin' morons" while lookin at shelli and clay #bb17 #cbsbigbrother #bblf

And this is why I'm not quite prepared to let Audrey go!

• Love 4

Sharing because it made me laugh out loud. From Joker's Twitter:

@JokersBBUpdates  1h1 hour ago

under her breath, audrey says "freakin' morons" while lookin at shelli and clay #bb17 #cbsbigbrother #bblf

And this is why I'm not quite prepared to let Audrey go!

She seems fun to read on jokers with lines like that.  Then I try and watch her on the show or BBAD and she's nauseating.

• Love 1

She seems fun to read on jokers with lines like that.  Then I try and watch her on the show or BBAD and she's nauseating.

True. I won't mind seeing the back of her, but I will miss her snark.

• Love 2
(edited)

Jackie did say to Jeff earlier she still doesn't know how or why they were cast on this show. I give her credit for having some self awareness which is more than I can say about most of the others.

They said, "Yes," when asked, and, they were the only ones to say, "Yes," when asked.

I think Audrey is production's darling. A transgender winning it all will make for a great publicity tour and give the show a boost. So, there might not be hidden immunity idols but I would bet that there will be a few "twists" thrown Audrey's way to keep her safe.

What?  You don't think there is a Jeff Probst "takeover" slotted for sometime later in the season?  [When was the S30 finale?  Has it been (39 days + 10 for whatever,) 49 days yet?  Somebody set up Probst-watch in LA, so we can know when to expect him to appear on a Thursday - especially if production's favorite looks to be in trouble...]

Edited by Way Wes Jr
  • Love 2
(edited)

I'm too lazy to do the math, but Survivor filming will definitely be over before the end of the season so I think we can be sure about a Probst takeover. And I think we can be *mostly* sure about a hidden immunity idol or some such foolishness. I will wait to see who gets it before I decide how I feel about it (yes, I am all for the rigging when it helps my faves, I admit it; not proud of it, but there it is).

Vanessa has been a whackadoodle lately, and I think part of it really might just be what the house seems to do to everyone. But I think part of it might be that she's turning a known weakness in to a strength- she knows she has a tendency to talk too much and so she is talking waaaaay too much, just flooding them all with information and details and repetition, on purpose. The more she talks, the harder it is for them to suss out nuances or details, especially when her listeners try to retell it. They start tuning it out and can't really remember *what* the hell she just told them. Not the worst strategy- if you put your foot in your mouth, it's often better to just keep on talking and hope the flub gets lost in the mix.

But she's also clearly a loon.

ETA: suss, not Seuss. But thanks for the laugh, autocorrect.

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 5

If Probst shows up it will be near the season premiere of Second Chances. IMO!! Of course, if he gave some sort of "idol clue" it might have to be around the Final 5 or so. That might be a good two weeks before that. I'm sure someone knows the scheduling better than me. I do know that the BB Finale & Second Chances air the same night and that night has 3 people left. So, 2 weeks before sounds pretty plausible......I think. LOL!!!

• Love 2
(edited)

I believe they finished filming already. There were some pictures circulating over the weekend of different people who were on the cast back in the States.

There is no way they won't do a survivor takeover. I would be completely surprised if they didn't.

I just wonder if we are going to get former house guests that take over or just random celebrities. Like this Gronk week is so weird!!

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1

Audrey roasting Clay tonight.

Clay says that Audrey always follows him. Audrey: "Sorry, but the guys that I’m interested in have an IQ above 3."

Audrey to Clay: "I’m worried about how she (Shelli) is going to look on TV with the All American douchebag"

Clay: You got halitosis.

Audrey: Can you even spell halitosis?

Clay: Yes.

Audrey: Spell it!

Clay ignores her.

Clay gets called to the DR.

Audrey: Yay! Bye Felicia.

• Love 8

So, let me get this straight. Audrey doesn't like Clay, right? LOL!!! I guess she's not into the Ken look. Although, wasn't Ken browned hair? Oh well!! Hopefully, this gets showed on the CBS airing. Sounds pretty funny. Something the show needs. Funny.....anything!!!!

(edited)

I'm kinda ashamed to admit this but I love the Audrey/Clay relationship. It's hilarious.

Yea, Survivor is done filming, so Probst could conceivably do a takeover anytime now, but I agree with ByaNose he'll do one closer to the premiere of Second Chances.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

So is Jeff starting to sweat?    Is he  any closer to figuring out Clay betrayed him?

He has a feeling of that.  He and Jackie talked last night and agreed that if he goes in a landslide vote, then that'll confirm to him what he's been suspecting since at least Sunday -- that Clay and Shelli were never on their side.  So he's not totally in the dark.  It's also what made Jackie decide to target them the moment she wins HoH, if she does.

It's funny that Jason is talking about Jokers. He is rating the Top HG. Johnny Mac is leading on the actual list (and, currently sitting next to Jason) but Jason doesn't even have him in the Top 3. Too funny! I look at it every once and while but Jason knows it from top to bottom and sideways. He must have a lot of time on his hands in his Moms basement.

He also sounds hellva lot like those individuals that post on Jokers too.  They're naturally loving him over there yet can't give a solid reason other than him being "such a good super fan."  For all his BB (useless) knowledge he's probably playing the worst game, if he doesn't win HOH/secure a solid alliance outside of Meg, he'll continue to be put up and eventually voted out.  He's already the target for next week.  

Austin has been going back and forth on voting out Jeff. He sees Liz in bed with Jeff and immediately decides to vote Jeff out. LOL. Austin's jealousy is so entertaining. He's gonna be talking non-stop about this latest incident for at least 2 days.

• Love 1