Type keyword(s) to search

Sherri Shepherd: "Is the Earth flat?"

springtime
  • Start Topic

BUT........she was talking about Jenny's man Donnie & the New Kids on the Block!!!

More enjoyable for me, Dumbdownus, were her gestures while she was bragging about being a Blockhead. Her hands--in front of her kept moving in opposite circles.  What was that--the beginning of a dance routine?

I'm sure Edie Falco loved hearing Sherri say that she "can't help thinking Carmela," while watching Ms. Falco as Nurse Jackie.  It was almost insulting--Edie Falco can't transform herself into another character well enough?

And Terry Crews and Sherri:  Just because you proclaim your stance (every kid in any/every situation needs a father) louder than anyone else, doesn't mean it's the only way to raise children.  Did you ever consider that sometimes a great mother is also a great father-figure?  Can't you remember all the bad fathers/father figures you've known or read about?  Sherri needs to get that into her curly little RED head.  Stop looking for a man and BE the man.  Just my opinion.

If you can say something in a normal tone of voice--and in a reasonable presentation...as your opinion rather than fact, you both might hear what others say.

This is an interview from 2009.  Sherri will never get a breast reduction.

Here's a little paragraph from that article, SusieQ147...five years ago she wore size 6 pants and 10 dress.  I think she will be fighting her weight all of her life: gain, lose, gain, lose.  It's sad, but it's usually the case.

I hated my trainer so much," says Shepherd, who now wears a size-6 pants and a size-10 dress. "But a lot of what kept me going was my son [Jeffrey, 4]. I really wanted to get healthy because I want to be there for him. I want to be able to see my son graduate, I want to see my grandkids – and I want to be able tell my son I don't like my daughter-in-law."

• Love 1
(edited)

I think Sherri equates father with husband.  I was a single mother for the first 6 years of my son's life.  I met a great man and married him at that time and he was a wonderful father to my son until he passed away two years ago. But if I hadn't met him I'm sure my son would have been just fine.  He would have had male figures in his life. 

Former Nun, IMO Sherri needs to realize not all women are meant to be skinny.  Some women have a body shape that lends itself to being heavier.  And with Sherri's huge bust she would look even more ridiculous if she was skinny everywhere but there.

Edited by susieq147
  • Love 1
(edited)

Jeffrey had pancakes for breakfast today which got me thinking...

I hope he makes it to school on Fridays (when she doesn't have to go into the city for work)

(and for those wondering - NYC schools go until June 26th)

Edited by springtime
(edited)
Former Nun, IMO Sherri needs to realize not all women are meant to be skinny.  Some women have a body shape that lends itself to being heavier.  And with Sherri's huge bust she would look even more ridiculous if she was skinny everywhere but there.

Susieq147, if Sherri doesn't think so already, she'll think she looks like a Playmate, a Playboy bunny, a pin-up, etc.   I do give credit to Sherri for keeping off the weight and keeping up the exercise program this long.  It has to be exhausting and stressful...with millions of eyes watching (whether interested or not).

Another Note to Sherri:  You are doing Jeffrey no favors if you baby him every time he sheds a tear.  There are times when he needs your hugs and sympathy, but there are also times when he needs to be told to get over it--suck it up.  It's your job to know the difference... otherwise, you're raising someone to manipulate both you and others--and you're setting him up for ridicule.  You previously mentioned that when you argued with Sal, you used tears and he used logic.  Get some help and work on yourself so that you can stand alone if that's your future.  Stand alone proudly and happily...and be the best role model for your son and others.

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 4

A supportive post to Sherri on Facebook starts...

Sherry I was so sad to hear about you and Sal. I remember how happy you were when you met and those to die for shoes you had at your wedding.

lol 

• Love 2
Public records show that the guy earned a whopping 30K in the two years before he married Sherri and of that, almost one-third of it was unemployment.

I doubt anyone's income is a public record. W2s are not  public so just how are Sal's earnings known?

What are these "public records"?

(edited)

Perhaps from the separation papers he filed since he's so, so poor (but has paid rent for 10 years out in CA) he has to have Sherri's money while he is/was sitting on his ass.

Edited by CattyTiger
Perhaps from the separation papers he filed since he's so, so poor (but has paid rent for 10 years out in CA) he has to have Sherri's money while he is/was sitting on his ass.

I wonder if Sal really was living in L.A. all that time.  Perhaps he was sleeping in his old room at his Mother's place in Detroit--rent-free, of course.  Or, IF he was in California, maybe his unemployment checks helped pay a little toward crashing on various friends' sofas.

Remember that Sherri bragged that Sal worked TWO JOBS in order to get the ring she wanted--or maybe the ring he wanted her to show off.  Wonder of one of those jobs was taking out the trash...and the other was taking Jeffrey to Hooters.

Although our income tax records aren't public, there are lots of ways to butt in to people's financial lives.  Bankruptcy records are public.  Various debt collections are too.  Media (TMZ, for example) has investigators on staff and on retainer.  These people seem to be able to find out anything--even information that's supposedly confidential.  If the public has one iota of interest (or not), someone will find and publish the info.

Yesterday, a judge in CA issued a ruling on the motion Sal filed last month to seal the divorce case. While the judge didn't order  the entire case sealed, he did rule partly in Sal's favor by prohibiting Sherri (and Sal) from publicly discussing any details of the surrogacy:

Sherri Shepherd and estranged husband Lamar Sally 'ordered by judge to stop talking about their surrogate'

Sherri Shepherd's estranged husband Lamar Sally tried to get their whole divorce case sealed in court on Friday.

A judge said that The View host can chat about her divorce as much as she wants, but she can't reveal the name and whereabouts of the woman carrying the couple's child, TMZ is reporting.

Shepherd did not appear at court, but Sally was there to argue in his defense.

Also in the article, Sherri's comments on the divorce:

Shepherd opened up about her divorce at the Samsung Hope For Children Gala in New York City on Tuesday, telling US Weekly that she will 'try not to make the same mistake' again now that she's moving on from her marriage of nearly three years.

'I say you can't beat yourself up,' the 47-year-old admitted.

She continued: 'When you know you've made the wrong choice in a guy you look, you do some introspective work, and you try not to make the same mistake.'

Shepherd added: 'If you do, get back up, dust your feet off, and start walking and moving forward.'

The star filed for divorce on May 2 and has also asked for full legal and physical custody of her yet-to-be-born baby in the proceedings.

As much as I've despised some of Sherri's wigs, I really can't stand that awful bun on top of the head look she's been doing lately.

• Love 1
(edited)

Sal requesting the case be sealed is just insane. This is a tweet by Sal:

Sal @SalfromtheD     ·   May 14   

75 days before baby LJ will be here.  I'm scared, nervous and excited!  Praying I'll be a good dad.

He put the fact that a baby is being carried by a surrogate out there. And a due date. He's an ass.

I do wonder though, was there some sort of agreement initially, not to mention it until the baby was born? Sherri went on about finding a drama free uterus, but she never confirmed a pregnancy.

Poor Sal:

Sal @SalfromtheD     ·   May 16   

I have to get focused.  My skills have been dormant for too long.

You know, it may not be all Sal, Sherri's an ass too, LOL!

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 3

An article on tmz had this little gem: As we first reported ... Lamar is concerned a publicity crush at the hospital will endanger the baby.

I think he's in LA so he can remember where he lives, LA LA Land!!

(edited)

You're all making me curious about Sherri's new glasses. I don't watch the show anymore and I haven't seen any photos of her wearing them yet.

Check out this video where Sherri and Niecy Nash discuss her meeting Sal at Niecy's house at Thanksgiving. Sherri claims she wasn't looking for a man, and she doesn't like tall men. Neicy pushed her into it, mostly by convincing Sherri she needed to find a man that will be there for her son. It seems Sal knew this was the angle, so he honed right in on that. Also, near the the end of the video Niecy says she had to  beg Sherri to talk to Sal on the phone after they met:

How Sherri Shepherd Started Over 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNry5Mwwcpc

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 2
(edited)
Check out this video where Sherri and Niecy Nash discuss her meeting Sal at Niecy's house at Thanksgiving. Sherri claims she wasn't looking for a man, and she doesn't like tall men.

Thanks for posting that video, Lucky Bitch.  Obviously we all have better memories than The Hilarious Sherri...MUCH better memories.  Did a week ever go by (before Sal) that she wasn't begging for a man--a good man, lusting for men, groping men on the show, talking about her need for a huzzbin?  The moment she began talking about Sal, she bragged about how tall he was...how BIG he was.  She's just such a buffoon.

She was also very silly when she went on and on about how "in love" Jenny and Donnie are. She equates "in love" with Public Displays of Affection.  If they're kissing and holding hands in public, they're definitely in love and it will last forever and ever.  No one ever does that sort of thing for publicity, selfies, and photo ops.

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 3
(edited)

Former Nun, yes it's interesting isn't? Or, should I say, "It's so funny..."?

I always laugh when some celeb announces their divorce or separation but they had just been seen kissing and/or groping each other on some red carpet within the last couple of months. It confirms that they were so totally faking it in public. Whenever I see PDA's, I  wonder when the divorce news is coming.

I finally checked out that real estate listing for her house (thanks to the posters who linked it). Did anyone notice the real estate taxes? A whopping $34,751. I don't like anything about that house except for the backyard area. If she remains on the show, Sherri and her son would be so much better off moving back to NYC so she could be close to work and he could be near his school. 

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 2
(edited)

Sal calls himself a very funny sitcom writer on his twitter.

On IMDb he was a staff writer on Rodney and helped write 9 episodes between 2006-2008.

He was on the production staff of The Nanny (with 1 credit) in 1996.

Was a exec producer and played himself on some kind of tv movie in 2013 starring Sherri.

On facebook he says he works as a "freelance television writer".

Played himself in his marriage to Sherri in their marriage in 2011 tv special

Interviewed on ET on 2014

Seems to me imbd can be added to by Sal and or his people any time he wants.

But there it is.

Edited by maggiemae
  • Love 1

There have been times celebrity couples have gone on shows and they were just sooo in love. Then, about a week later, they are splitting. It happened with someone Barbara interviewed but I can't remember who it was at the moment.

"It's so funny" in that clip how it was about what Sal could do for Sherri. He would take Jeffrey to doctor's appointments, don't you know. Wow, what a man. I wonder if he even ever did that?

Sherri tweeted tonight that she was supposed to be going out to dinner with Val, but the babysitter "flaked". Right after that she said Jeffrey had 2 friends over and they were going to do hot dogs on the grill, swim and other stuff. I wonder if the babysitter was going to be watching the 3 of them? Someone asked why she didn't just have Val over, or just take Jeffrey with her, lol.

Played himself in his marriage to Sherri in their marriage in 2011 tv special

This made me crack up!!!!!

• Love 1
(edited)

Was a exec producer and played himself on some kind of tv movie in 2013 starring Sherri.

This was a stand up comedy show- Pay per view online

No interrupting co-hosts, no commercial breaks - just Sherri Shepherd returning to her stand-up roots with a straight-talking comedy special. Dishing on everything from her televised crash course in ballroom dancing to her daily morning chat-fest with Whoopi and Joy, Shepherd pulls back the curtain on her hilarious life as a celebrity, mom, and newlywed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuOrbcpFfH8&list=PLdCV1Q2BIN2QKfiQHdEOtmhGhtpqkPwYr

Edited by springtime

ginger90, thanks for looking for me. Maybe I'll have to try watching that episode. But, I should disclose that I usually curse everyone when your comments tempt me to watch a clip of this mess.

That NY Post Page Six piece from November 18, 2010 that you posted:

Sherri Shepherd shuns reading glasses

“The View” co-host Sherri Shepherd strained to read the teleprompter during her opening remarks at the WE TV and Ladies’ Home Journal’s first WE Do Good Awards at Espace in Midtown. But she wasn’t ready to wear specs. “I can’t do the reading glasses, I haven’t got my husband yet,” she quipped to the audience, which included Kelly Rutherford, Andie MacDowell, Ally Sheedy and MSNBC’s Contessa Brewer. “I went to Jay-Z’s club, [40/40] and it’s just not sexy when you’re dropping it like it’s hot and your reading glasses fall out.”

Maybe I'm wrong here and don't understand  because I don't need reading glasses yet, but wouldn't reading glasses be needed to read the blue cards (up close) and not the teleprompter (far away)? Also, as others have already mentioned above, why on earth would you need them at a club? Oh, that's right, it's just another lame Sherri "joke".

November 18, 2010? I think that was a mere week before Sherri met her huzzzbin at her friend Niecy Nash's house on Thanksgiving.

• Love 1

Seems to me imbd can be added to by Sal and or his people any time he wants.

IMDB is like Wikipedia, anyone can edit it. Sometimes you can read bios for someone that were obviously written by a family member. 

Who is the "Val" that Sherri was going to have dinner with? 

I guess Jeffrey goes to school in NYC so he's near Sherri during the day, and the house in NJ has a lot more room - not to mention a swimming pool - than an apartment in Manhattan. But if she wanted to stay in that house, I'm sure she could find a good school for Jeffrey in New Jersey. 

Yikes. I spent a few minutes browsing some clips on ABC's site.  That  roundish, curly red wig she wore this week was horrible!

Then, I  found a clip where she was wearing the glasses. It was during Tepid Topics when they discussed the school shootings. Btw, I know what the topic was only from the description on ABC's site, because I watch the clips with the volume off. That's how much I despise these annoying and obnoxious people. Getting back to the glasses, I think it's already been mentioned above but all I could think is how dumb it looked that she wore the glasses down low on her nose like that.

Also, I was distracted by her outfit, or what I could see of it while she was seated at the table. The top half of the dress (?) was transparent, or more like full of tiny holes, (like crochet), and you could see her big black bra through it. And none of you mentioned that yet?!

Good heavens, who gives Sherri fashion advice??

• Love 1
(edited)

Who is the "Val" that Sherri was going to have dinner with?

He's from Dancing With The Stars.

Wasn't that wig bad?? It didn't look right on her and looked cheap besides, imo of course.

A flashback to Sherri's first day as a permanent co host

Lucky for me perhaps, the sound wouldn't work!!

Edited by ginger90
(edited)

Does Sherri understand that she could wear contacts? And she really only needs to wear one. With that heavy and long work day, I think she could tolerate an hour wearing one. Same goes for when she goes to clubs or needs to read a teleprompter. I can't believe I am typing about Sherri wearing glasses but I guess it is because her opinion of 'girls in glasses' is even before HER time. And I don't get it.

I doubt anyone's income is a public record. W2s are not  public so just how are Sal's earnings known?

What are these "public records"?

Vinyasa: These public records are from her divorce filing. I've seen these figures on several sites.

Here is a legal blog that mentions it as well: http://www.columbusfamilylawyerblog.com/2014/06/celebrity-child-custody-fight-centers-on-unborn-child.shtml

Edited to add: this doofus husband of hers goes to court to get the divorce documents sealed (because I'm sure he is going to be taking her for all she's worth but doesn't want the world to know what a parasite he is) and the judge rules that the baby situation should not be mentioned. So what does he do? Goes on twitter and posts about the child. He's the one who has been doing all the talking about the infant. What we know about Sherri's wishes have come from her filing for divorce. I'm sure that this is his way of "communicating" his snarks to Sherri. If I were Sherri, I would pay his exgirlfriends to air his dirty laundry.

And wasn't he a school teacher before going Hollywood? Maybe he needs to go back to teaching and coaching and leave the limelight that he can't get to shine on him anyway.

Edited by maryis1
  • Love 1

I need to correct my post regarding that New York Post Page Six piece about Sherri's refusal to wear reading glasses. I had said:

November 18, 2010? I think that was a mere week before Sherri met her huzzzbin at her friend Niecy Nash's house on Thanksgiving.

I had the dates off. Sherri and Sal got married in August of 2011, so I was wrong when I said they must have met in November of 2010. According to her Wikipedia page, Sherri and Sal got engaged in December of 2010. So, they met on Thanksgiving of 2009, not 2010.

That's interesting because at the time of the Page Six piece, November of 2010, Sherri had been dating Sal for a year, yet she was blabbing about “I can’t do the reading glasses, I haven’t got my husband yet" and about needing to look sexy in a club (to get a man). Yeah, I remember she (uncharacteristically) kept the whole Sal thing under wraps. I remember some of us were surprised when she was on that HGTV show and had a boyfriend whom she had never mentioned. 

• Love 1

So, recently Sherri talks about how kids NEED a father figure, and that a single mom needs to get a husband so her kid can have a daddy. 

this is disrespectful to many of the women watching the show, who are raising kids on their own.

Then she (again)  talks about how glasses aren't "sexy" and men don't like women wearing glasses - insulting the MANY women watching who wear glasses. 

Is she trying to alienate The View audience?

• Love 1

Thanks for the link to that video, Springtime.  It was interesting to notice that since that time both Whoopi and Sherri have had dental "enhancements."

Thanks also to whomever let us know we could read Twitters without having to register.  I notice that Sherri's no longer tweeting pictures of Jeffrey and his friends several times a week.  And...Sal posted a photo from the Playboy Jazz Festival at the Hollywood Bowl today.  From the angle it appears his seats weren't the best.

Lucky Bitch, I remember seeing that outfit and having the same thought! I am mostly over The View, and can barely justify watching the dreck, let alone forming coherent sentences to snark on it. Still can't quite quit these forums - would rather read y'all's views on anything over listening to Sherri, Jenny, and to some extent, Whoopi. They spend so much time on inane topics - glasses? Really? I just can't. Jenny makes me a bit sick, going on about true love with Donnie. I would HOPE she is over the moon - she just got engaged! Check back in three or four years, Jenny. Plus, how can she totally discount her son's bio dad? During that discussion of the need for fathers, Jenny acted like she was a widow. Is her son's dad completely out of his life? If not, he DOES have a father who has some sort of influence on him. Same with Sherri. JEFFREY HAS A FATHER. Sal is NOT his father. He played the role of stepfather until he didn't want to any more.  Sherri's NEXT huzzband will also be a stepfather who may or may not be a good influence on the boy. Apparently these topics are just too much for the Mensa Twins to wrap their little brains around.

That interview between Niecy and Sherri was revealing. They should sit down together and watch it again. Sounds like it was Niecy who pushed Sal onto Sherri - had to beg her to talk to him. Sherri thought he was funny because he was yelling, "I made the dirty rice!! I made the dirty rice!! Who wants to git wit me??" I think Sherri trusted Niecy's opinion that Sal was a "good guy" who was working at the time writing for TV. And he apparently love kids. (I can believe that, but loving kids is different from being a good parent.) Niecy thinks she's so wise and wonderful. Wonder what she thinks of Big Greasy Sal now??

• Love 4

During that discussion of the need for fathers, Jenny acted like she was a widow. Is her son's dad completely out of his life? If not, he DOES have a father who has some sort of influence on him. Same with Sherri. JEFFREY HAS A FATHER. Sal is NOT his father. He played the role of stepfather until he didn't want to any more.

Don't foget, jenny M also publicly criticized Jim Carrey for not staying in Evan's life after she and Carrey split up.    He had NO responsibility for the child,  though he set up some fund for his future, and didn't want to stay in the kid's life but not be around on a permanent basis.  

Listening to Sherri and jenny talk about kids and  the obligation of "father figures"  is like watching the old Jerry Springer show. 

• Love 4

I hesitate to put this up, given the level of sheer delight some people take in mocking Sherri's situation, but just around the time of their trip out to Los Angeles that seems to be the point of no return for the marriage, Sherri engaged in a twitter interview with a website, the transcript can be found at

http://fanity.com/SherriShepherd/1395880276

(Read from the bottom up.) It's painful to read given how we all know things turned out, but she says that she wasn't interested in Sal at first because he wasn't her type, and Niecy told her, "date your priority, not your preferences."  Oy.  Okay, I get that you can't just date some hot guy without thinking how he's going to fit into your life (including any kids you may already have), but at the same time, it sounds like Niecy was really advising Sherri to look for a stepfather, and not a husband. And from this chat, it sounds like Sherri was really overwhelmed and was looking for some help. Sal knew how to play the role, and he got the part.  Sociopathic.

• Love 2

And from this chat, it sounds like Sherri was really overwhelmed and was looking for some hel

I agree, Mumbles. Reading this she sounds like she was desperate to find a husband. Sherri drives me crazy from time to time but I don't wish her anything bad. She really needs to learn to listen to gut and not rely totally on others. She sounds like a twenty something in that exchange instead of a forty something.

• Love 1

I noticed Sherri's crocheted white  top with the black bra---just tacky, tacky, tacky.  Not pretty, not stylish, etc.  She must be shopping at 'Frederick's of Hollywood (Remember their ads in the back of magazines? Hooker-wear).

Sherri needing glasses?  Another set up for hullarious comedy routines (forgetting glasses, using wrong glasses, dropping them in her cleavage, etc.?   So fake, So tiresome.

I give up thinking that Sherri will ever do anything intelligent. Her behavior/life is going to be a long list of stupid decisions and opinions.  Acting a fool, if that is what it takes to keep her in the limelight.  

• Love 3
She really needs to learn to listen to gut and not rely totally on others.

I'm not really sold on the reliability of Sherri's "gut," or learning from past experience(s).  She doesn't seem to have foresight...just reactions.  Her attitude seems to be that she knows better than anyone--no matter who they are or what they've lived...and maybe she'll just have to suffer along with her decisions.

• Love 3
(edited)
Niecy told her, "date your priority, not your preferences."  Oy.  Okay, I get that you can't just date some hot guy without thinking how he's going to fit into your life (including any kids you may already have), but at the same time, it sounds like Niecy was really advising Sherri to look for a stepfather, and not a husband. And from this chat, it sounds like Sherri was really overwhelmed and was looking for some help. Sal knew how to play the role, and he got the part.

I never did like Niecy Nash.   Basically she told Sherri to date someone who could play the part of daddy to Jeffrey, even if the person wasn't solid, just as long as he wanted to play that part.  

Years ago, when Star Jones had a show on Court TV (Now TrueTV) she had Whoopi on and I think it was during the time Sherri first came on the show.  Star made a comment about Sherri making a fool of herself and told Whoopi that they were going to have to sit her down and have a talk with her.  I believe they probably did have that talk with Sherri, but Sherri probably thought Star and Whoopi were just a couple of old ladies who couldn't realize just how fabulous Sherri was.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3

Someone upthread mentioned Whoopi's and Sherri's "dental enhancements" in the video of the first view that Sherri was on. I can see the difference in both of them now. I know that Whoopi had a very real phobia about dental work and she's mentioned that. So it's nice to see that she was able to get the care she needed. Her teeth look much better now and the change was done subtly. I hadn't notice how different the before and after is.

Sherri had nice natural teeth in the early video. I'm surprised she opted for the 'piano / chicklet mouth' look. I really didn't become familiar with her until the past few years so I didn't realzie what a difference it made.

• Love 1
I noticed Sherri's crocheted white  top with the black bra---just tacky, tacky, tacky.  Not pretty, not stylish, etc.  She must be shopping at 'Frederick's of Hollywood (Remember their ads in the back of magazines? Hooker-wear).

A personal note.  I was in high school in the late '50s.  We had an hour before our bus left, so we'd roam past in/out of lots of the downtown stores.  Frederick's wasn't on our agenda or even on our path...but sometimes we had to stop by to ogle the trashy stuff in the windows (girdles with butt pads, girdles with openings for butts to stuck out, bras of a similar nature).  We were hilarious (we thought) ridiculing the "lingerie."  Only years later did I learn that my best friend was shopping there. She apparently just stood there quietly.  OY!  

But back to Sherri.  I remember seeing her adjust that black bra under white crochet on the show...and the next day watched a funny/short video online from some sort of service worker (probably a cashier) who DOES NOT want customers pulling out their cash (coins/bills) and other oddities from their bras and handing it to her.  Note to Sherri!

(edited)

Well, I noticed from that linked exchange that Sherri does not know the difference between "their" and "they're". No surprise THERE.

Yes & Sherri alleges she was a "legal secretary", she may have been a file clerk but that would require knowledge of the alphabet, most likely a cleaning person for the legal firm, her lack of education is glaring at times.

Edited by dumbdownus
  • Love 1

Well, I noticed from that linked exchange that Sherri does not know the difference between "their" and "they're". No surprise THERE.

Yes & Sherri alleges she was a "legal secretary", she may have been a filer, but most likely a cleaning person for the legal firm, her lack of education is glaring at times.

There was no way in Hell Sherri was a an actual "legal secretary".  You have to have to go to school for that.  She has a way of exaggerating (lying) about things to make herself look the way she wants. 

It would be so refreshing if Sherri actually turned off her smart phone & spent some real quality time with her son....

It would be but what are the odds of that?

(edited)
Sherri's on and her hair looks awful today. I admit it wouldn't look so bad if it wasn't for the tacky blonde part in the front. If these wigs are ones she sells in her wig line then I'm not impressed. 

Edited to add: Here are her wigs on Wigs.com
http://www.wigs.com/sherri-shepherd-wigs.html

Today's wig is the ugliest one I've seen her wear EVER. I'm wondering what she's smoking that she would agree to put that monstrosity on her head and then go out in front of a TV audience. Dear Lord, please get her off my TV screen. Amen. Edited by Athena
Quote tag issue.
  • Love 3
(edited)

I just wanted to comment that she was there today even though she went quiet on Twitter. We'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if anyone (hoping it's Sherri) is off the rest of the week for there to be 2 guest co-hosts Tuesday - Friday.

Edited by Jaded